1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: You Are The Illuminati

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ...people stop feeling their emotions in response to too much pain.

everyone has a breaking point, even the best of us. when we hit it, we go numb. if one gets bombarded with too much trauma, the system gets overloaded and that numbness becomes terminal. this can result in sociopathy - someone who is no longer feeling any empathy whatsoever.

i don't think any of us are immune. some are likely born with a higher probability of it happening with maybe a minimum amount of trauma. but we all have the potential, imo
    Well sure Mike. No one's immune to brainwashing/programming, period, that's why we talk so much about the awakening process. It's the gradual process of seeing through, and thus striving to shed the programming one has been ingrained in. It can be as simple as popping to attention with one's hand over their heart to say the "Pledge of Allegiance" without even realizing what they're really doing, or as heinous as being programmed to go kill those damn "towel heads" in Iraq because one has been led to see them see them as disgusting garbage.

But that's not true psychopathy, because the escape hatch is always cracked open deep within to make a possible recovery, to reclaim one's humanity like this ex marine does when he ends his confessional with apologies, and the haunting words "I am no longer the monster that I once was".

Well worth the 10 minutes, and I think it strikes very close to the heart of what's being discussed here.

Last edited by Gracy; 22nd February 2020 at 22:29.

2. Link to Post #62
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

you may just be saying something truly brilliant here, but i have to confess to not understanding a word of it
    Hey Mike, Many Thanks to the enthusiasm, and I appreciate a lot the feedback. Of course I can explain "the words" again (and again) if needed, but if I didn't get the feedback I would not know I need to improve my words to explain again.

Worth to note, I'm able to use another Consciential Paradigm to develop scientific thoughts, instead only the current knowed Cartezian & Newtonian & Aristotelic Paradigm. Only to introduce the difference, current Cartezian exclude the evolutionary consciouness as an essencial element from the nature of all things.

Before, its interesting to note that Praxis also told about "Action & Reaction", and Dennis told about "Primary Causes" (Just having a "jungian shadow" doesn't put us in that group), so, me, Praxis, Dennis and others told same things, but I may used few words.

I think my words may seems confuse because of concatenation of concepts and rationalization of thoughts, so I'll try to explain more better this time.

Let's go to some conceptual descriptions:

(1) (cosmo)ethics approach -- means the applied thoughts are not limited to planet Earth.

The use of ethics means the approach will be isent of biased circumstances to avoid moral judgments, and the use of Cosmo means that ethics will be maximized to fits on planet Earth, Solar System, Milk Way, etc. because even ethics can have layers of thoughts related to its proper dimension.

The intention of that analyse is safeguard all elements necessary for the applied ethics to be stable and robust, because from this background we can get integrated paradigms to solve lot of paradoxes, or in other words, lot of adversities.

(2) rationalize paradox by changing paradigm -- means that if the paradigms are integrated from the background, whatever is used the ethical principles are preserved. With this free options of thoughts, the possibilities of reasoning and the degree of rationality tend to be broader, because although the problem remains the same, the way to think and resolve it properly may vary according to the circumstances in which the paradox is observed or experienced.

on this regard, the paradox observed was -- A nice person acting as a monster.
    (I assume it's a human paradox)

(3) layers of consciousness experiencing -- means that everything that can be observed and experienced is Relative to ethics (paradigms), reasoning (paradoxes) and of course, to individual action-reaction, being aware or not of the layers involved. The issue of layers can be symbolized by an onion effect.

These three concepts above was concatenated in one single phrase:

Quote using (cosmo)ethics approach you can rationalize this paradox, by changing the paradigm through the layers where one individual are experiencing.
    what follow as an example of approach of instinctive reactions " related to the sub abdominal brain, and not to the brain where "awareness are located" "

Quote survival of species ( harm someone you love )
    survival of DNA lineage (one harm your childs )
    survival of individuals ( one steal a bit of food )
    The three first chakras of a living being that composes the sub abdominal brain are the Basic (food & guts), the Esplenic (sex & pleasure) and the Solar Plexus (main physical force of expression). The three survival experiences quoted above, represent these three chakras (food, child, love).

These layers of consciousness are more related to Reactions than Actions, because We Want food when feel hungry, We Want sex when want to reproduce or having pleasure, and We Want to love when we feel good with another being, so althought can appears an action, its almost pure reaction of stimuli.

Quote the mind control process (aka brainwash) aim to blind the (individual) brain to put on instinct mode of consciousness, because throught that (unaware) way, the reaction to "stimuli" its not much inteligent, as to say.
    The cardio-chakra intermediate the sub abdominal brain and the three superior chakras is (where awareness are located). Then we have the Laringeo (speak), the Third Eye (vision) and the Crown (top of head). So, of course, the Brain is there. Just by reference, in the scope of the vision we can add the smell of things, because the nose is close to the eyes and it's a way of identify the things (without touch). So, for the pourposes here, vision means vision & smell.

Brainwash process suppress normal functions of brain through mind control, indeed, controling speak & vision to individuals not hear/speak and also not see the obvious. Any animal can be conditioned to react first instead of thinking more better what to do, because thinking takes time to identify, process and choose, before actually one can acts or reacts to any stimuli. So, " unaware way it's not much inteligent ", as to say.

Quote Human monstrosity is ethically called Human Cretinism (mere euphemism). Philosophically, was said there are only two things that humanity does not know the real size: One is the size of the Universe, and another is Human Cretinism.
    this part I tried to put a little humor and philosophy, also mitigating that monstrosity it's not appropriate to interpret for example, a power lion killing a helpless gazelle, because of laws of survivor.

but the human cretinism as similar the size of universe can be a real monster.

I personally do not exempt myself from this, nor do I say I can not be sometimes an cretin either. I even try not to be like that, but I'm not perfect, because sometimes I can kill a helpless cockroach, and of course it’s not for eating. (lol)

Quote The cretinism of the powers is govern people by ignorance and not by intelligence (as primary causes). They decide the fate of people they govern by instinct, so the people suffers the consequences to allow these powers choosing their fate.
    Power people and governants are surely inteligent persons, but when they govern by instinct, they choose to make brainwasher to take advantages and stay in power positions. Otherwise, they govern by Fear imposing their power by force, whether physical, psychic or mental, resulting in the same situation, or worse.

The delicate issue here, is that we think are choosing governants and they are becoming puppets of "unknowed" elites which control our fate by unethical way.

This exerpt from Dennys below leads to similar point of view.
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    It's a similar argument to the one that says that no matter who gets into positions of power, they will become corrupt, because power corrupts all. It completely ignores the engineered system of the actual monsters in power controlling the mechanism to make sure that all the new faces in their organization are of like mind to them.
    Lately, I don't think I wrote something brilliant, because is surely convergent with contents posted by others members. I worry a bit about not being well understood, but in this case, I ask to question or give me feedback to explain the concepts more better.

thanks for all, and I hope someway be useful to improve thoughts and knowledge on this thread.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 23rd February 2020 at 11:41. Reason: clarity

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2020), Jayke (23rd February 2020), Mike (22nd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

everyone has a breaking point, even the best of us. when we hit it, we go numb. if one gets bombarded with too much trauma, the system gets overloaded and that numbness becomes terminal. this can result in sociopathy - someone who is no longer feeling any empathy whatsoever.

i don't think any of us are immune. some are likely born with a higher probability of it happening with maybe a minimum amount of trauma. but we all have the potential, imo
    Well sure Mike. No one's immune to brainwashing/programming, period, that's why we talk so much about the awakening process. It's the gradual process of seeing through, and thus striving to shed the programming one has been ingrained in. It can be as simple as popping to attention with one's hand over their heart to say the "Pledge of Allegiance" without even realizing what they're really doing, or as heinous as being programmed to go kill those damn "towel heads" in Iraq because one has been led to see them see them as disgusting garbage.

But that's not true psychopathy, because the escape hatch is always cracked open deep within to make a possible recovery, to reclaim one's humanity like this ex marine does when he ends his confessional with apologies, and the haunting words "I am no longer the monster that I once was".

Well worth the 10 minutes, and I think it strikes very close to the heart of what's being discussed here.

Well i think the escape hatch is still cracked open for everyone, sociopaths included. Redemption is always a possibility I think.

This is best archetypally demonstrated in the star wars movies, when Darth Vader has his epiphany while the emperor is killing Luke.

Just as I think the best of us can become the most evil, I think the most evil can become the best.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Gracy (23rd February 2020), Jayke (23rd February 2020), Pam (23rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

I got to two minutes and couldn't go any further, breaks your heart. I've seen this in real life, all the ones I've known who've returned from war are either broken or ticking time bombs. Takes years for them to recover if ever, innocent victims barely out of childhood. At least these days it is acknowledged more, and ex soldiers are creating safety nets to help ease soldiers healthily back into society.
    Your point about the " awakening process " to your brainwashing is spot on imo, and can't be stressed enough.
    I'm going to cut to the chase now and simplify why I was interacting with Mike and what I was skirting round whether it be right or wrong it's what I think.
    I worry when I hear people buying into anything hook line and sinker. No matter what it is, be it religion or great works/thinking, it's just the start and shouldn't be worn like clothes.
    I'm far from an expert on anything but that's the vibe I get off the ppl responding to Mike " be careful, by all means digest but there's probably something you're missing " and that applies to us all imo. Sorry for the drift but Gracy's post made my head whirl a bit.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Post:

Jayke (23rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

8. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Dr. Michael Stone explains psychopathy in children. They are predators, regardless of upbringing. The predilection for torturing animals often segues into sexual deviancy when they are adults.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnuqnd-kUao

When it comes to the shadow, I think it's important to differentiate evil with the garden variety shadowy elite who acts on 'business as usual,' ideology. The business as usual type is no different than anybody with a stock portfolio who protests war but invests in Lougheed Martin and Raytheon. As far as actual hardcore evil goes, there would be a subset of actual psychopaths within the elite population, as these traits have survival value, if they are coupled with high intellect.

Sociopathy is cultural, to a large degree. Hyper capitalism segues into fascism, demands war to expand markets and creates a large population that worships success at the expense of more important values. They have embraced and acted on the shadow, without even being under duress.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Mike (23rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd February 2020)

10. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Killing someone is a very complicated affair.

First of all you want to get away with it, otherwise it's a lose lose situation.

So instead of doing it yourself, you hire a professional.

And not a thug with the brain capacity of a shrimp, but a top notch, ice cold killer.

Those guys are expensive.

Do any of you people actually know a contract killer?

I thought so.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Mike (23rd February 2020)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richter (here)

First of all you want to get away with it, otherwise it's a lose lose situation.

And not a thug with the brain capacity of a shrimp, but a top notch, ice cold killer.

I thought so.

dude that's the plot of every crime noir movie ever made? what's your point?

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Dr. Michael Stone explains psychopathy in children. They are predators, regardless of upbringing. The predilection for torturing animals often segues into sexual deviancy when they are adults.

When it comes to the shadow, I think it's important to differentiate evil with the garden variety shadowy elite who acts on 'business as usual,' ideology. The business as usual type is no different than anybody with a stock portfolio who protests war but invests in Lougheed Martin and Raytheon. As far as actual hardcore evil goes, there would be a subset of actual psychopaths within the elite population, as these traits have survival value, if they are coupled with high intellect.

Sociopathy is cultural, to a large degree. Hyper capitalism segues into fascism, demands war to expand markets and creates a large population that worships success at the expense of more important values. They have embraced and acted on the shadow, without even being under duress.

interesting video. thx Autumn.

so it would appear that the worst of the worst are born that way.

makes sense.

but even within that small slice of the pie, i do wonder if there is a spectrum that includes kids who can be reached emotionally. Dr Stone sounds doubtful.

it could be that we're getting too caught up on the word sociopath. the thread title is you are the illuminati, and within the illuminat there are quite a few sociopaths, clearly, but also just some despicable piece of sh!t people who may not technically qualify as being a sociopath but are nonetheless quite horrifying. if we're all not capable of being sociopaths (i'm still not entirely convinced of it quite yet, but i'm only about a quarter of the way thru Dennis' recommended video, in fairness), i think we can agree that under the right circumstances we're all capable of being ruthless hunks of sh!t. in which case the spirit of the thread still applies.
    Last edited by Mike; 23rd February 2020 at 07:31.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Jayke (23rd February 2020)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Another favourite illuminatus of mine is Thales of Miletus, who was a pre-Socratic philosopher and one of the first Ionian/Phoenician Greeks to be initiated into the Egyptian mysteries:

===========
    Thales of Miletus: Nine Answers of a Wiseman
    Thales of Miletus (1) was born in Thebes in the year 625 BC and died in Athens, 547 BC, at age 78. He was a Greek philosopher, founder of the Ionian school and he was considered to be one of the Seven Sages of Greece. Mathematician, astronomer, and great thinker, Thales toured Egypt, where he conducted studies and was directly exposed to the mysteries of Egyptian spirituality/religion.

It is attributed to him the prediction of the solar eclipse in the year 585 BC, which was held an incredible feat. His mathematical talent was so unusual; it was able to establish accurately the height of the pyramids through the measuring of the shadow. Moreover, according to Herodotus, Thales of Miletus was the first mathematician to give a logical explanation for the occurrence of eclipses. Thales was the first to verify that the moon as in fact “illuminated” by the Sun, being the first one to count how many days a year was comprised of. According to Aristotle, this discovery was a landmark for the history of philosophy. Later, because of his brilliant demonstrations of the geometric theorems, he was also regarded as the father of Geometry.

Once a sophist approached Thales of Miletus, and sought to confuse him with difficult rhetoric questions. However, the sage Thales of Miletus was keen to the test because all the questions were answered without the slightest hesitation and with even greater accuracy:

1 – What is the oldest thing?GOD, because it has always existed.

2 – What would it be the most beautiful thing?THE UNIVERSE, because it is God’s work

3 – What is the greatest of all things?SPACE, because it contains the entire Creation

4 – What is the most constant thing?HOPE, because it remains in man after he has lost everything else.

5 – What is the best of all things?VIRTUE, because without it there is nothing good.

6 – What is the fastest of all things?THINKING, because in less than a minute can fly away and reach the end of the Universe.

7 – What would be the strongest of all things?NEED, because it makes the man face all the dangers of life.

8 – What is the easiest of all things?The act of giving advice

But when it came to answering the ninth question, the Greek Wiseman whispered a paradox. He gave an answer that was probably never understood by the mundane interlocutor.

9 – What is the hardest of all things?

And the Thales of Miletus said: – To know thyself.
    ===========

It was from Thales that the Delphic temple to Apollo got its famous maxim: “know thyself and thy shall know the gods”.

https://www.iep.utm.edu/thales/#H13

Maybe sociopaths are made when the faculties of Hope, Virtue and Thinking are stunted, snuffed out or underdeveloped — so all that remains are the merciless needs of a predatory animal instinct?

Michael Tsarion did an excellent presentation on the Origins of Evil. It’s been years since I watched it but there’s a quote in their somewhere along the lines of “people would rather destroy the world around them and watch everything burn, rather than turn inwards and face the truth of their own shadow”.

I’ve always liked Jordan Peterson, but Tsarions work, especially the areas around psychology, is truly on another level imo.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Mike (23rd February 2020), RogeRio (23rd February 2020)

17. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

the thread title is you are the illuminati
    Hey Mike, I think you now can understand more better the contents I posted before, So can you see why I suggest Cretinism, instead Sociopath ?

I also guess worth to register on this thread some Q/A from Dialogue with Hidden Hand, highlighting phrases where I suspect Hidden Hand is being a bit cretin (or unethical, a better word to be more politically correct)

ATS: Are we really considered chattel and traded as such by the government?

HH: By the governments, generally, yes. People are seen as 'collateral'. Pawns that are maneuvered around the chess board, according to the game plan. By the Family, contrary to popular beliefs, many of us do not mean you any harm directly. There is just the matter of divine destiny to uphold and unfold, and we must play our parts in the game, as given to us by the Creator. In many ways, it is actually in our own interest that you are prepared for the coming Harvest. Just not maybe prepared in quite the way that you would like. Still, even then, you are choosing the Negative Polarity with your own Free Will decisions, with a little 'help' and direction from us. Souls are Harvestable in either 'extreme' of the Polarities, one could say.

ATS: Why do you want a negative harvest?

HH: It is complicated to put into words, and also I must be careful with what I say on this. I've already had a "slap on the wrist", you could say.

If we do not have a Negative Harvest, we are bound with you for another cycle. Once this Great Harvest is completed, our Contract with the Council and our Creator is also completed. In other words, we have done our duty, and would be free to return to our Fullest Expression, that of Sixth (nearly Seventh) Density Galactic Guardians, and ones who joyfully offer ourselves in Service to the One Infinite Creator, and to our Brothers and Sisters across the Galaxy. However, there is a problem. Well, you would call it a "problem", we call it a Challenge. I will address this later in more detail, in response to another question, but in short, we need a very high percentage of Negative Polarity, if we are to achieve a Negative Harvest. In other words, we have to be Self-Service-Centred to an extreme degree, in order to become Negatively Harvested. This is why we work so hard to be as Negatively Polarized as we possibly can be, If we do not make a high enough percentage, we will miss out, and will end up with the majority "luke warm" percentage, that have to go through another Cycle in 3rd Density.

By attaining a Negative Harvest, we can still "Graduate" to 4th Density, only it will be a Negative Polarity planet. Not a great place to be. But, as I've stated previously, we (as a Group Soul) have incurred the natural Karmic restitution process that we must work off, for all the Negativity we have caused upon this planet. We will do this for a Cycle in our new 4th Density world, and then we will be freed to once again be the Glorious Being of Light that we truly are. We need a Negative Harvest, so that we can create our 4th Density Earth, and clear our Karmic Record.

Understand, that we HAVE to be Negative. That's what we were sent here to be. It is our contract, and it has always been to help you, by providing the "Catalyst" I spoke of earlier. Being Negative is very hard for us, not on a physical level, (the characters we play enjoy our roles, as we're programmed that way), but on a Spiritual level, it is hard. We surpassed the lowly negative vibrations eons ago. We are Light, and we are Love. It is a very hard thing for us to do Spiritually, to create all this Negativity, but we do it because we love you, and it is for your highest good, ultimately. You could say, that it is our Sacrifice that we have made, in order to be of Service to the One Infinite Creator, and to you, our Brothers and Sisters in the One.

Remember, we are all just acting out a grand old game here, where we agree to forget who we really are, that in the remembering, that we may find each other again, and know that we are One. That All of Life, is One.

ATS: If so, how do we become freemen?

HH: You will never be 'free', for as long as you are incarnating on this planet. The very nature of your being here, is indication of that. There is a reason why you are here, and 'here' is very likely not really where you think 'here' is. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here. You are fast running out of time to do so, before the coming Harvest. Those that don't make it, will have to repeat the cycle.

ATS: OK, so your family and fellow elites might be as entrapped in the Earthly realm as we are, but why actively propagate and aid the forces of enslavement?

HH: Because that is the part we have been contracted to play, in this game. In order to "win" (or more accurately to be successful in) the Game, we must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose. In the Game. The difference between us and you, in the Game, is that we know that we are "playing". The less you know about the Game, and the less you remember that you're a player, the more "senseless" living becomes. In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it, that is important. We give you the tools. You have the Free Will choice how you will use them. You have to take responsibility. There is only One of Us here. Understand that, and you will understand the Game.
    especially on this last Q/A, I call attention to what I referred earlier as Primary Causes

--edit--

I guess is better to explain the primary causes and the group-karmic phenomena. The tech term to use here is karmic debt, to be objective in that matter. Follow an didatic example:

When someone do something increasing karma, he is responsible to that (as primary cause)
    When other one is influenced by this Action, he is responsible to that (as Re-Action)
    When another one ... ... he is responsible .. and so on ..

on this context, we found what is called by Butterfly Effect, and the Boomerang Effect.

Yes, boomerang is also appliable, because when the karmic wheel returns to the Creator (as primary cause), if he's an Cretin, he pretends it wasn't him as primary cause, just "Reacting" like everyone (unaware) else does. But of course he isn't unaware of this, but who knows that he knows It ? .. (an illuminati probably know)

after many turns on this (karmic) wheel, I ask how can these problems be fixed?

please, I'm not talking about a personal problem, but a society problem, may a problem of civilization as a whole.

to not show the problem without solution, with a bit of irony -( like the last chinese virus )- the ethics suggest to Stop the re-action wheel until isolating the primary cause.

remember (all roads lead to Rome)

They devised a plan to very carefully manipulate a few humans in positions of power into making an innocent mistake with terrible, cataclysmic repercussions.
    source of last quote
    Last edited by RogeRio; 23rd February 2020 at 16:13. Reason: clarity

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2020), Jayke (24th February 2020), Mike (23rd February 2020)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Congenital psychopaths would, theoretically, not have a shadow. The shadow is built from the cognitive dissonance between primitive, selfish urges and culturally acceptable behaviour. It's about self-control, self-disownment, not just of one's own primitive urges but possibly urges psychically picked up from the lower astral. An Ayn Rand or a Hitler might consider a congenital psychopath to be the next evolution of humanity. Most people would consider them throwbacks.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2020), Mike (23rd February 2020), RogeRio (23rd February 2020)

21. Link to Post #72
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Quote Posted by Richter (here)

I thought so.

dude that's the plot of every crime noir movie ever made? what's your point?
    Well dude, what I had in mind was a long and exciting story with a beginning a middle and an (open) end, but then something else came up and after that I thought to myself: 'Nah, we're not gonna do this.'

Those who know don't talk and those who talk...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Mike (24th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #73
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

interesting video. thx Autumn.

so it would appear that the worst of the worst are born that way.

makes sense.

but even within that small slice of the pie, i do wonder if there is a spectrum that includes kids who can be reached emotionally. Dr Stone sounds doubtful.

it could be that we're getting too caught up on the word sociopath. the thread title is you are the illuminati, and within the illuminat there are quite a few sociopaths, clearly, but also just some despicable piece of sh!t people who may not technically qualify as being a sociopath but are nonetheless quite horrifying. if we're all not capable of being sociopaths (i'm still not entirely convinced of it quite yet, but i'm only about a quarter of the way thru Dennis' recommended video, in fairness), i think we can agree that under the right circumstances we're all capable of being ruthless hunks of sh!t. in which case the spirit of the thread still applies.
    Psychopathy=fearlessness, high aggression, sensation seeking, no empathy, no remorse and most importantly zero anxiety. Born that way.
    sociopathy =high aggression, sensation seeking, no empathy and zero remorse. Differentiating factor is nurture is more important than nature, accompanied by a capacity for anxiety.
    Sociopaths likely more amenable to change, therapeutic intervention.

Most gangsters are sociopathic. When they bump someone off, they could potentially engage in torture if they are furious, but otherwise, not likely. I read this little piece once about one mobster describing another mobster and making this differentiation:

The sociopathic mobster bumps off his enemies in the spirit of revenge, business as usual or turf war. The psychopathic mobster enjoys killing for the sake of killing, is really into it in a big way. Possibly enjoying the suffering. This isn't the shadow, but rather sadism.

Nobody should be embracing anything that goes beyond a normal shadow into the realms of extreme pathologies. This is actually what psychopaths do. They not only embrace their pathology, they obsess, they cultivate, they ruminate and then they feel even more driven to act on those obsessions. So, it is really important to make that distinction. As for normal people trying to imagine, or get into the skin of a sociopath, a certain amount of thought and emotion and the use of mirror neurons is appropriate, but to go ba**'s out and go too deeply into may carry a bit of a risk. Hard to say. It is likely a good exercise to try to imagine how you would react or act under extreme duress, stress, conditions of brainwashing.

I think this is what you articulated quite well. Limited emotional exercise in that whole arena, does not blow off evil, it enhances empathy. Should we find common ground with Nazis? I think given examining our shadow we would find that we might act in a similar manner if we had gone through the Weimer experience, reparations, and official scapegoating of Jews by a charismatic leader.

I agree with Dennis that ruling elite are comprised largely of people who are profoundly arrogant, who diminish the importance of life outside of their own immediate circle --and that some of them will be pure psychopaths, because there is a hereditary factor there. Whether the majority of this small and powerful elite are actual sociopaths, according to the diagnostic criteria is a question. By their behavior...absolutely, they qualify.

Seeing those at the top of the food chain, in terms of piracy and gangsterism, is really helpful, I feel. It provides an easy working hypothesis of how the world really works.
    Anyway, those are my thoughts. Great thread, btw. Superb.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2020), Mike (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd February 2020)

25. Link to Post #74
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quoting feature went weird on me
    Last edited by AutumnW; 23rd February 2020 at 21:32. Reason: text problem

26. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

27. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Congenital psychopaths would, theoretically, not have a shadow. The shadow is built from the cognitive dissonance between primitive, selfish urges and culturally acceptable behaviour. It's about self-control, self-disownment, not just of one's own primitive urges but possibly urges psychically picked up from the lower astral. An Ayn Rand or a Hitler might consider a congenital psychopath to be the next evolution of humanity. Most people would consider them throwbacks.

Great thought, TomKat. Very important to differentiate. And yes, as highly intelligent as a psychopath can be, there is something missing there. But, the fearless or 'warrior gene' which can be so toxic and horrible may have some application somewhere. Those with absolutely no fear can be groundbreakers. The problem, I figure, is, absent a major legitimate war, or highly dangerous exploration adventure, their same single minded zeal to triumph, in spite of tremendous odds reworks itself during peace time into something very ugly interpersonally and commercially. Look at the banking industry. They become interspecies predators.

If a pure psychopath enlists in the military under a highly corrupt sociopathic regime, they can go berserko and kill and torture with a certain amount of impunity. Special operations, Navy Seals. That is what they would be attracted to. Not saying that all of those people fit the description but they would over represented and rise to the top, within those branches of the military.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2020), Mike (24th February 2020), RogeRio (23rd February 2020)

29. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

An example of a psychopath who became a platoon leader, loved killing, pardoned by the sociopath in power.

A Navy Seal platoon leader controversially cleared of war crimes by Donald Trump was a “toxic” character who was “OK with killing anything that moved”, according to fellow Iraq veterans who reported his conduct to military investigators.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...navy-seal-iraq

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2020), Mike (24th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    The shadow is built from the cognitive dissonance between primitive, selfish urges and culturally acceptable behaviour. It's about self-control, self-disownment, not just of one's own primitive urges but possibly urges psychically picked up from the lower astral.
    first, I understand sociopathy can be out of topic, but as iluminatti (elite) influence be intrinsically sociopathic, I guess worth to be informed about.

second, under the eyes of conventional science one can not reach the core of this issue, and neither religion do it, because both (science and religion) are controlled by the unknown elites (and / or iluminattis), which take advantage because they know what people don't.

the Q/A information that follows only makes sense for those who already recognize or admit that there is an extraphysical reality around the intraphysical, both inhabited by consciences (as individuals)

---

the (tech) keyword here is Inter-Consciential Harassment, the knowledge involve psych and para-psych phenomena that request skills and bio-energetic training to deal with it.

What is interconsciential harassment?
    is the unhealthy invasion or intrusion of ideas, emotions or energies from one consciousness into the other.

How can interconsciential harassment occur?
    Such intrusion occurs in 4 different ways:

from an extraphysical consciousness to another extraphysical consciousness;
    from an extraphysical consciousness to another intraphysical consciousness;
    from an intraphysical consciousness to another also intraphysical consciousness;
    and (rare) from an intraphysical consciousness to another extraphysical consciousness.

So there are extraphysical interconscious harassments and intraphysical interconscious (human) harassments.

Is interconsciential harassment very frequent?
    is the most common disease or disorder in humans. It focuses more on our brains than the cavities in our teeth. And its unhealthy effects are much worse, the most prolonged and devastating of all the existing disorders and pathologies. The extraphysical harasser is like the shadow of the body: it changes places, and changes the way it presents itself, according to the environment (dimension) and the circumstantial time (moment of destination). Extraphysical harassment, unfortunately, potentiates organic diseases or specifically related to the organic body.

What characteristics do harassers have?
    One of the characteristics of the intraphysical stalker is his negative emotional inversion. We know that we use less energy, less effort and less muscles to install a smile than to compose a frown or worried face.

How to prevent interconsciential harassment?
    There are, for example, 2 main types of prophylaxis for interconsciential harassment:

Minimal = removal and extraphysical referral of the harasser from the harassed person;
    Maximum = deep intraconsciential recycling of the harassed, eliminating self-harassment as the root way of (interconsciential) hetero-harassment.

--
    ps - the "rare" intrusion could be an iluminatti, or an expert working aside this "elites".
    Last edited by RogeRio; 23rd February 2020 at 23:42.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2020), Jayke (24th February 2020), Mike (24th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #78
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

I was listening to a lecture today about the appropriate way to view history and I had a little epiphany...

The suggestion was, when reading about, say, Nazi Germany, to view yourself as one of the perpetrators, and not as some hero. Most of us would like to believe we'd have been Oscar Schindler, but that's nonsense. 99% of us would have either been Nazis or we would have been complicit with the whole movement. We would have went along with it all, in other words, just like the German citizens did.

And the only way to prevent that from happening again is to realize that you are the Nazis. And only when you admit to yourself that you're just as capable of doing what the Nazis did - and you might even enjoy it! - can you then take the appropriate steps to ensure that doesn't happen again.

Those appropriate steps involve integrating the shadow, which basically means accepting that you are just as capable of the horrors that they were. Acknowledging that reality is the first step towards avoiding it. An unwillingness to accept those things about yourself almost ensures that you won't be able to avoid it when presented with the opportunity.

One who is willing to accept these truths is often mistaken for a bad guy. One who is unwilling to accept these truths is often mistaken for a nice guy. These are things we superficially perceive. But on a deeper level we know it's not true. It's why women are always more attracted to the "bad boy", even as they profess to genuinely want a "nice guy". It's because on a deeper level they know that the so called bad boy actually has more integrity than the so called nice guy; he has acknowledged his potential for danger and destruction with courage, and in doing so has opened up the possibility of taming it all. The "nice guy" can't even make the initial acknowledgement, and in response embraces the role of the beta male, politically correct, rom-com softy...because in the absence of courage it's the only game left for him to play.

At the moment we have a scourge of "nice guys" (and "nice girls") who aren't seeing clearly. Their deficiencies won't allow them to see that they are the illuminatti. They cloak their lack of courage and bravery in a veil of righteousness, which has manifested itself as this postmodern, PC culture we see today. They've manufactured a scenario in which noble males are "toxic", and weak males are noble. It's an elaborate scheme used to flip logic and morality on it's head.

You are the illuminatti. Make no mistake. Just like the Nazis and their complicit citizenship, the members of the generational ruling families existing today are only doing what 99% of all of you would be doing if you had the power and wealth they did. We have no idea what it's like to have all that power.It always makes me chuckle when some Joe Schmo makes some moral judgement about a celebrity who has been caught cheating on his wife...as if he would have resisted temptation had he been presented with the same opportunities. It's that whole bit, only on a much larger scale.

I think it's important for us to express our indignation with all this in mind.
    That's a great insight Mike and I totally agree. Inside every good little boy is the spiteful brat. Another analogy might be the alcoholic that never admits he's an alcoholic and will therefore always be an alcoholic.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

I should have included this in my opening post. Peterson describes the shadow in a just a few short minutes for anyone who might be interested.

Forcefulness, strength, and aggression are also shadow qualities, and when integrated can be useful and used in what we might call positive ways. So it's not all about the inner monster necessarily

Last edited by Mike; 24th February 2020 at 07:22.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2020), Jayke (24th February 2020), RogeRio (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Wind (24th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #80
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Er, OK, well I’m just going to add this as a clarification to my post, otherwise it may have been misunderstood to be saying something quite different to what I meant.

My understanding of the shadow is it’s the parts of us that we’re not conscious of. Where I understand it to fit in here is that it’s necessary to become aware of our shadow in order to avoid becoming a monster due to the programmable nature of humans and the tragedies that happen throughout life. The nature of human beings is to be understood and respected in order to avoid losing our way, basically.

With the state I’m in my shadow has shifted to the forefront of my awareness, to follow what I mean watch the following video from about the seven minute mark, til the end.

My psyche didn’t just split like that though, it was preceded by the final blow of a series of tragedies that broke me down (literally felt like my soul shattered). It happened at a time that coincided with having arrived at a clear and certain direction of where I want to take my life and what I want to do with it. I saw that everything I was as a personality would have to be discarded if I was to be successful with my dreams, which is all I care about for myself personally (no worldly desires other than a secure future for my son).

So instead of recovering like one might normally from a breakdown, I left who I was behind and have been building myself according to my true self since, hence the state Peterson described.

Who I was wasn’t even that bad, sure, I deal with the effects of the pain but I also believed in beautiful things. I liked who I was but those beautiful things were ignorant and foolish and simply not who I am, certainly not who I need to be to live my dream.

In this state the awareness has a spotlight on the shadow, the shadow is no longer silent, it’s obnoxiously loud, hence why I’m confronted by it so much. So to be clear, I’m not constantly confronted by a monster.

Good talk.

Nietzsche -

“One must pay dearly for immortality, one has to die several times while still alive.”

“I know of no better purpose than to perish in attempting the great and the impossible.”

“But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself; you lie in wait for yourself in caverns and forests. Lonely one, you are going the way to yourself! And your way goes past yourself, and past your seven devils! You will be a heretic to yourself and witch and soothsayer and fool and doubter and unholy one and villain. You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?”

“There are no beautiful surfaces without a terrible depth.”

“What does you conscience say? You should become who you are.”
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2020), Gracy (24th February 2020), Mike (25th February 2020), RogeRio (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th February 2020), Wind (24th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast