+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Underworld

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Underworld

I read your post in the other thread and very interesting in that it describes what I see and deal with. Though I don't really understand the "levels". I found the "levels" of Theosophy and western occultism in general no help at all in navigating "out there". Following networks works much better.

How about I jump over to where your post is and maybe I can help fill in some of the gaps for the lower levels where people are told not to go. The lower levels of religion are not really what we are told they are, nor are the "daemons" when you get to know them (mostly).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (3rd March 2020), TomKat (4th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by wttah (here)
    I read your post in the other thread and very interesting in that it describes what I see and deal with. Though I don't really understand the "levels". I found the "levels" of Theosophy and western occultism in general no help at all in navigating "out there". Following networks works much better.
    for tech pourposes, I ask you to see this thread -- 40 BIO ENERGETIC EXERCICES
    for conceptual pourposes, I ask you to see this post -- Soul, Consciousness and Spirit concepts item (20%) - reurbanization

I think both will help you to understand the kind of approach I can do on these subjects. I use a universalist model intended to be not biased by principle. The informations I give are relatively well filtered out of cults and cultural currents, but harnessing any worth wisdom as a legacy.

follow some personal comments about what you posted this thread:

Quote I understand that there are a lot of "membrane" layers that probably extend a fair distance from the body. This membrane seem to follow the rules of optics, especially mirrors. The inner surface seems to act as a two way mirror partially reflecting thoughts, feelings, memories, and so on back towards the person.
    OK, membrane can be a useful analogy, but think that word is more related to tissues. In a sense of layers it can represent what you mean, but what you really are discribing it's a kind of "bio-energetic field & surface" like an Aura, so it's an aura membrane or an aura surface.

I think actually, both inner and outer surface seems to act as a mirror, because who can see (or feel) these "electro-magnetic fields", can see your thoughts, feelings, memories, state of health, harmony & disarmony and even who you are as individual. It all depends on the degree of knowledge combined with psychic and para-psychic (individual) skills.

Quote I am wondering if optical based feed-back might be causative when issues have to be worked out as you describe in your post. I think it possible.
    Optical based feedback is always a analogy related to a observer perspective. About abstract realms it refers to third eye (sixth chakra) that means the eye of clairvoyance, which also works like an sonar (psych & para-psych).

Quote Other Beings also have the membrane, I understand that they can see our inner thoughts and feelings that flow outwards, along with our projected image
    Yes, all beings have an Aura, indeed even a solid rock have an aura, like an extra-physical counter-part. Thoughts and Feelings are (transparent) translucid qualities of Energetic Bodies forms of (soul-conscienciousness) expression.

While the psych-body is still connected to the energetic body, the individual preserves the (last) appearance of physical body, like a form of "Memories", as an example of "personal legacy".

Quote Humans I think, are not really aware of how this membrane works; the principals.
    not at all, because there are awakes and sensitives with some (clever) discernment about.

Quote The idea that Self has layers of two-way mirrors takes a bit of getting used to.
    until one can develop a single one approach (set of paradigms) to work with both sides of the coin, everything is more complicated because it requires a great cognitive effort, not taught to people how to deal with this.

I learned to do a technical approach, because I had to study and practice certain phenomena, just like you are doing and sharing here.

Quote Lower astral? I don't think so because there are very few Beings down there that I have seen.
    May be a interdimensional place, like a desolate area. Don't see others not implies aren't others over there. Pehaps you need to go beyond this area to understand what place is that more better. Other aproach is while you can not see others there, the others also can not see you, or may see you as harmless to them, probably knowing you are projected (because of silver cord) and not belong to that place.

Astral Planes also works like a mirror (As Above, So Bellow), then we certainly found Low and High places (layers) of all kinds.

Quote Those places are full of traps
    Yes, it's not places for tourism ..

Quote How I get into the "Underworld" is a knack,
    I think it's similar (analog) to get into the "Heaven" (paradise), but with the polarity reversed, intentionally or not. The most appropriate knowledge I'm aware is obtained by studying consciential projections, that appears to be like a dream or like near death experience, commonly called Out of Body Experience (OBE, or OOBE).

please, see this post here some wise recommendations

I'm a bit familiar with things you said. Maybe we can open a thread to discuss items, like "Those who watch" (as guardians), the grids as "barriers" of some sort, or "experts at projecting appearance and controlling what they allow others to see", among others.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 3rd March 2020 at 23:26.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

wttah (4th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The term "bio-electric" works.

The layers are rather biological in that they are like organic tissue in structure. Living also, a lot like skin in how it functions. It breathes, an inflow and outflow that can get congested and poisoned. A protein like structure too built of sulphur, phosphorous and other "substances" that work in biodynamic (agriculture) ways.

Electric in an odd way. Like electric fields that can create(?) the principals of optics. Sorta like a field that can reflect light. Perhaps a future science there that uses electro magnetism to build structure without the particles of physics.I don't bknow how to describe it in conventional terms.

I can see that. So I think we are on the same page. My home-grown way of perception and rationalisation is different though. But that is just me. There is a structure "out there" that I had to back out of when I read your first two links. It is like a university in it's own infinate closed space. A very human centric place. It reminds me of a "city state" in the old Greek sense, though more-so a place of learning for millions of people and primarily concerned with human progress. Reminds me of a western university, the feeling that is of walking into one for the first time.

The internal structure of the "university" is unique and architectural when compared to what is outside of it. Energies work differently in there when compared to outside.

You're right in saying just because I don't perceive other Beings does not necessarily mean they are not there. I haven't explored the other side of the mountains. I have followed the polluted waterways into the caverns. A cursed folk live there. They emerged to give me two human children. A girl and her little brother, the folk said the children wouldn't last long there and could I take them please.

That place is full of putrid decay, anaerobic rather than aerobic one might suggest. But that is, I am sure, caused by the two grids diverting "lights" such as sulphur from working down there.

Nice kids who look like they are from England and lived during the industrial revolution judging by their clothes. They had congenital syphylis, polio and a few other things that probably killed them. Syphylis was designed to collapse the bio-electric membrane by the way.

Maybe we could open a new thread, I feel like I have derailed here in this one. I'll warn you though I'm fairly pragmatic in how I see things

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (4th March 2020), TomKat (4th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I don't bknow how to describe it in conventional terms.
    Please, Think About that (analogy):

When you learned to Walk, did you already know how to (conventionally) describe what walking is ?
    Last edited by RogeRio; 4th March 2020 at 02:45.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

wttah (4th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    I don't bknow how to describe it in conventional terms.
    Please, Think About that (analogy):

When you learned to Walk, did you already know how to (conventionally) describe what walking is ?
    That is so, it is new to my experience and I haven't paid it much attention.

However, one might also say that translating things into speach does not do things justice. It would be better to simply "grok" how things work but "groking" is not conductive to the written forum.

I better understand now why I backed out of that city state I described. It thinks in a scientific way that upsets my stomach. How do I say? Women complain when men undress them with their minds. Scientists can be that way too. I would say; Scientists disect others with their minds. Sorta the same thing. A very unpleasant sensation.

I would never go back into that civilisation because of that.

(Edit)

My apologies, I don't mean to be insulting towards anything or anyone. Just that the scariest places "out there" are the western scientific egreggors(?)/spiritual worlds(?).

I'm much more comfortable in the wilds outside of those places.
    Last edited by wttah; 4th March 2020 at 03:56. Reason: afterthought

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (4th March 2020), TomKat (4th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

How about I jump over to where your post is and maybe I can help fill in some of the gaps for the lower levels where people are told not to go. The lower levels of religion are not really what we are told they are, nor are the "daemons" when you get to know them (mostly).
    Please do!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

wttah (4th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Please do!
    Okay, will do so tonight : )
    Last edited by wttah; 4th March 2020 at 04:01. Reason: shpeling error

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2