Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where are the positive ETs?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Default Re: Where are the positive ETs?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

So what does this mean?
    1. We can presume with quite some confidence that the strange man was indeed an ET.
    2. But he didn't harm Timothy Good, or abduct him, or mutilate him, or feed him any lies. He merely communicated that he was there, and heard his telepathic message. Nothing more.
    3. The implication is that they seek not to interfere in any way — at least overtly — and don't [usually!] reveal themselves. But they're here, maybe (as Bob Dean said) "walking among us". Others have reported this very clearly as well, such as Jerry Wills, from their own direct personal experiences.
    This almost soothes me for some reason?? Whilst the 99.99% of us march onwards towards whatever (including me) It is good to know that they the benevolent ones are indeed amongst us - I don't mind that they aren't helping or saving us, in fact there could be reasons to state that they are us in another form so it could almost be a silent method of support and understanding?

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Agape (2nd March 2020), Anka (26th February 2020), Axman (28th February 2020), betoobig (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), DeDukshyn (27th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th February 2020), Forest Denizen (29th February 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), mountain_jim (27th February 2020), Peter UK (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2020), Valerie Villars (29th February 2020), william r sanford72 (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I'm of the opinion we didn't incarnate here to sideline ourselves and wait for the positive et's go come and fix our mess. There's a ton of disempowering disinformation out there on these topics. I've been down that road before. It will sideline you. How about exploring who we actually are through our divine heritage that we can check in with as often as we like
    This.

identifying as a victim or needing a savior (or receiving one) is a nice "story" that we are bombarded with from birth. Almost every story written, every movie made, every song ... reinforces this program. Its not surprising that this theme is so ubiquitous that we find it reflected in ourselves.

... If we only knew what we really were ... but that's the thing ... that is something we have to learn on our own. I'm feeling an emergence potentially on the horizon ... been a bit optimistic lately in this arena
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2020), Axman (28th February 2020), betoobig (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th February 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), East Sun (27th February 2020), Forest Denizen (29th February 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), mountain_jim (27th February 2020), Peter UK (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2020), Tangri (28th February 2020), Tyy1907 (27th February 2020), william r sanford72 (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What if we all are Alien (ET) Souls using Human Template as interface ... but most have temporary amnesia for a good reason!
    I have considered just this scenerio many times in the past 5 years. The one thing that would make sense to me, if this is the case? Is that "We" don't get along "Out there", with vast differences in ideologies, cultures, habits, etc... And perhaps we have been all thrown into similar bodies, with similar cultures, but not quite the same.. Perhaps to see if indeed we can overcome our differences, if truly we believed we were all the same species?

And if we did? What does that mean? And what happens to those of us that can overcome such "silly nonsense" on this planet? Do we "Ascend" into the galactic realm, as teachers? Ones who have overcome some huge hurdle?

It begs the question, did we sign up for such a thing? Assured that somehow we would be "Good Enough" to transcend any hurdles here, as we possibly believed that surely we could, when we came here?

I remember when I was a young girl. Perhaps 5 years old, and facing some fairly harsh situations... I would tell myself, "You knew this wasn't going to be an easy life when you came here"... Where did such a "Grown up" thought come from? I still marvel at that way I coped with difficult situations as a child, somehow wiser than my own years. Even now, I am shocked at what things I told myself to help me get through situations.. Where did that come from? I will never know but such questions prompt me to ask further questions... Because I don't know... And I wish I did!

I sometimes wonder, for those that can "Get along" in this life, will we be taken off this world for our next lifetime, and given the role as the true "leaders" of our species? Will those people be the ones who attend galactic meetings, having the true voice for humanity rather than those instigating wars, poverty and mass genocide? Will they be sent elsewhere to teach others about tolerance, and understanding? It surely isn't something petty to strive for, just in case.. But this is my opinion.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 27th February 2020 at 22:51.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st March 2020), Axman (28th February 2020), betoobig (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), East Sun (27th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2020), Forest Denizen (29th February 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Kryztian (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Peter UK (27th February 2020), Philippe (28th February 2020), RogeRio (27th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2020), Valerie Villars (29th February 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020), william r sanford72 (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    what happens to those of us that can overcome such "silly nonsense" on this planet?
    they can gradually come out of quarantine, which its not a kind of jump, but a process of awareness, as to say.

each process is individual, although it happens under a coletive single timeline from our (limited) sensorial perspective, where Everything's Meet, from past and for future

This "Meeting" can be called by "here-and-now", aka present space-time, indeed, influenced of both past legacy and future expectations.

the issue about All-is-One (past-present-future) is also part of the puzzle which few can understand, in terms of what is "really" above to we wish Ascend for It, because the Paradigms of extra-sensorial phenomenology are different to the Cartezian (good-bad) models.

one who want to Ascend only can achieve It if is knowed to where, why and how to Go There, otherwise, it tends to be spinning in circles or drifting, in a "silly nonsense" state that often is called an errant state.

from the ("ascended") point of view over a timeless perspective (infinite here-and-now), the erratics can be seen as silly nonsense, like a process of evolutive self-stagnation.

please, I know what I'm saying its not easy to understand and even its not the best way to explain It. Especially for me who don't speak English well.

PS - Denise, you ask very good questions.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 27th February 2020 at 18:31.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2020), Axman (28th February 2020), betoobig (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Chip (3rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th February 2020), Forest Denizen (29th February 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (29th February 2020), Victoria (29th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Maybe they are keeping Trump alive...some otherworldly force seems to be.And it appears for the most part hes at least scratching the surface of exposing the evil and starting to delete some of it.
    Time will tell.I doubt the ets are going to show themselves outright, the effects they have or not on this race.
    Wish they would do something about the chemtrails.Noone else seems to be.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Axman (28th February 2020), betoobig (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th February 2020), RogeRio (27th February 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eagle0027 (here)
    And it appears for the most part hes at least scratching the surface of exposing the evil and starting to delete some of it.
    might be it yes, specially if considering " As Above So Bellow " as principle of correspondence, this 3D-time reality can be seen as a tip of iceberg, so the starting to deletion can be much more than can be visible to the 3D "eyes".

one interesting (plausible) analogy about Ascension, is think we already are being imerse on that, at least as getting waves on the shore.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 27th February 2020 at 23:14.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Axman (28th February 2020), betoobig (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (29th February 2020), Victoria (29th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Thank you RogeRio, I ponder strange questions at times, as I have had some experiences that have forced me to do so..

Some "Ramblings"...

I believe I know what it is that you are trying to say.. I have had the "consciousness awakening " of sorts... And it is something beautiful that hopefully everyone will be able to experience at some point in their lifetime. I am fairly confident if everyone did? This world would be on the "fast track" to true well being, in every sense of the words.. And it was nothing that can be taught in school, or the system as we know it...

In this case? "Ascending" isn't so much about going anywhere, but more "being present" in what this reality truly does have to offer, in every aspect. (if you can just tap into it.) THIS is what we should be learning.. I am fairly sure that most would stop looking for the "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow, and would live in a pure state of happiness should they be allowed, or everyone able to touch that awareness. And they would stop looking for something "More"... as in many ways, it is already here... Waiting for us to discover it...

While "Space" gives us more to contemplate, as well as the learning of extra dimensions? One would think that humanity would have to realize at some point, that we couldn't just move forward into such things, without first mastering the domain that we already live in. And be able to keep it balanced, and functioning in such a way that we can live within it indefinitely, long before we start looking for other realms...

Just because we can go somewhere, doesn't mean we should.. But we are a curious species aren't we? So I ponder odd questions about many subjects these days... And each question brings forth new questions to ponder.

I wish more would ponder such questions, rather than assuming they already have all the answers.. I certainly don't.

Sadly, ego dictates the actions of far too many people, most who do believe that they are somehow "the ultimate voice of a subject matter", sometimes even calling themselves "Professors".. (Or one who claims or "professes to know something of value")...

When the truth is they really only got their "credentials" by following someone else's information, and being able to remember that, and regurgitate it, as it was "sold" to them... Their credentials given only because they mastered that "parroting"... Both in writing and in verbal speech.. Then they are sent forth to be the next set of teachers of such nonsense.

Somehow we have decided that questioning things is BAD.. And in fact, if you don't agree with someone else's work while being "Tested" on it? The system tells you that YOU FAILED for not continuing to spout the same nonsense as those before you. Rather than to adjust the knowledge as we learn more.. Many of our history books are wrong, yet we still grade students accuracy, and give them grades based upon said false information.. I can't support that.

There is a good example of this, when Ben Rich said.. "We got the equations wrong, but we fixed them, and now we have the technology to take et home"..

Was I the only one to notice what a profound statement that was? It was a potential planet changing statement! Where is this new equation? Is math being rewritten to reflect such a thing? Nope... I saw no changes in the way we evaluate math, aside from "Common Core" now being added into the mix, which doesn't change anything, aside from how you get to the answers.

Where was this new "set of equations" put into place, aside from Black projects in the military? I have yet to hear of some new wonderful way to calculate things, has anyone else? Did Mr. Rich lie? I doubt it...

We are not supposed to ask questions.. Just keep the broken way of doing things alive and well.. And many do, because they need those degrees to earn a descent living.. I look at those, as "Degrees of Indoctrination"... into a false system. The higher folks go in that, the less hope I have for them to remain "free thinkers..."

When in that model, the answers still remain the same, as they never change. So we have a lot of work to do!!!...

The only way to get to those elusive, and out of reach answers? Is to ask questions that are just as extreme, or on the "Fringe" in my opinion. And that means in all areas.. And I encourage such silliness...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 28th February 2020 at 01:35.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st March 2020), Axman (28th February 2020), betoobig (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Bluegreen (27th February 2020), Chip (3rd March 2020), Forest Denizen (29th February 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (28th February 2020), Valerie Villars (29th February 2020), Victoria (29th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I resonate with a story channeled by Barbara Marciniak. Paraphrased, she said:
    Let's put our children in a room with one way glass so we can observe. We can see them but they do not see us. This will be an experiment to see what happens.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st March 2020), betoobig (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), Forest Denizen (29th February 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Tyy1907 (29th February 2020), Victoria (29th February 2020), william r sanford72 (4th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Gaia is a sentient being, she has asked for support from benevolent et races, so the rules of the game have changed. Their interest is same as ours bc if we reach higher vibrational state here in Gaia so will they in their respective planets, like a positive domino effect. Benevolent races are monitoring from far away conecting with people telepathically and, physicaly, their ships are already in our solar system(they have control over all nuclear weapons). Many have also incarnated here at this special time. But dont believe a word i say and try to contact them and get the info straight from them. SImply ask and meditate in silence, keep doing it daily for 15 minutes every day and they´ll get in touch sooner or later. Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st March 2020), Baby Steps (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), EFO (1st March 2020), Forest Denizen (29th February 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Victoria (29th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Hey Earthpatriot , I was just about to put a similar post and your topic is part of a whole multiple aspects of the "disclosure" because everything is connected .
    ok where are the good ones? what's happen with NESARA? and the money reset worldwide to gold standart? also the 140.000 plus seal indictments. There is plenty of noise on the web about all this . but nothing really conclusive. many blogs in spanish talking of those subjects, I follow a couple of them Liu Suria , and Jose Alfonso Hernando who wrote a book La teoria del todo ( theory of everything) de Valdeande Magico.
    Still no clue where are the good guys!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

betoobig (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I came back to congratulate Denise/Dizi 's last post and found another excellent one from betoobig, but before of that let me subscribe under the contents of intelligence and information of both posts.

the compliment then goes to the simple, lucid and well-written words.

a show of clever inteligence, IMO
    ---
    (untouchable words)
    .. functioning in such a way that we can live within it indefinitely, long before we start looking for other realms... Just because we can go somewhere, doesn't mean we should.

(another convergent point of view)
    the planet (Gaia) catch lot of energetic waves from cosmos, so is much more easy connect the core under our foots to share "energies" than any other heavenly body above our heads
    Last edited by RogeRio; 29th February 2020 at 00:15.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st March 2020), betoobig (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), EFO (1st March 2020), Victoria (29th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The activity of positive ET's is discrete. They follow a law we can call non interference. However, from invisible realms (other dimensions), they play their role. There are many things they are doing now. However, they are here only to balance the situation, not to participate. The planetary game is played by us. There are no saviors beyond ourselves. Salvation comes only from our inner, where the truth is.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Infinite For This Post:

Agape (2nd March 2020), Anka (1st March 2020), aoibhghaire (1st March 2020), betoobig (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), EFO (1st March 2020), Peter UK (29th February 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Valerie Villars (29th February 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

From My experiences. The brain which provides the ego personality that makes you human. Within your heart and soul makes me hybrid. Only you Will know Who you Are unlesd you ask. I think lots of hybrids loving ones Are gere.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st March 2020), betoobig (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

I support all the dynamics explained by both Denise/Dizi 's and betoobig posts.

The positive ETs are here if you truly and genuinely want to work with them. Its up to every individual on this planet if they want to make the choice and take up the gauntlet.

I have experience and knowledge of both sides. The 3D reality (here) and the other dimensions when setting up a positive ET encounter and its experiential ramifications for the participants and the effect on others (non participants) with other humans unaware of this phenomenon. The encounter is a physical reality that can only take place with others if you set up the right ingredients. Its not a selective process to participate, its a coming together of aware individuals on a global level that are already resonating for an event.

A dynamical key is resonance. The awakened individual with discrimination can play a key role with whomever is resonating with at the same level. High vibratory level with an expanded heart energy is a fundamental requirement when interacting with positive ETs. Every individual can take the initiative and make contact with positive ETs. Constructive effort and intention will provide the results. The effect is global and I can attest to this reality. For example, because of our interconnectedness of humans worldwide, other sensitives can truly pick up these positive ET encounters and possibly location(s) where they are about to happen or are happening.

The amazing thing is that everybody can do this. When initiating contact its important to clearly set up a definition, a direction and purpose within the intention. It has to be a true partnership with the universe for this to work. Any hidden agendas, egos, etc in the way aborts the final results. In fact if the foundations are not there for the first step of the process, it won’t work. It seems that the positive ETs know well beforehand whom they are going to work with.

The result brings in a new level of awareness on to the planet in order to balance the universe. The universe knows nothing else but balance, this is the key for this to work in balance with the universe.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

betoobig (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), EFO (1st March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (12th March 2020), Philippe (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Valerie Villars (1st March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    I support all the dynamics explained by both Denise/Dizi 's and betoobig posts.

The positive ETs are here if you truly and genuinely want to work with them. Its up to every individual on this planet if they want to make the choice and take up the gauntlet.

I have experience and knowledge of both sides. The 3D reality (here) and the other dimensions when setting up a positive ET encounter and its experiential ramifications for the participants and the effect on others (non participants) with other humans unaware of this phenomenon. The encounter is a physical reality that can only take place with others if you set up the right ingredients. Its not a selective process to participate, its a coming together of aware individuals on a global level that are already resonating for an event.

A dynamical key is resonance. The awakened individual with discrimination can play a key role with whomever is resonating with at the same level. High vibratory level with an expanded heart energy is a fundamental requirement when interacting with positive ETs. Every individual can take the initiative and make contact with positive ETs. Constructive effort and intention will provide the results. The effect is global and I can attest to this reality. For example, because of our interconnectedness of humans worldwide, other sensitives can truly pick up these positive ET encounters and possibly location(s) where they are about to happen or are happening.

The amazing thing is that everybody can do this. When initiating contact its important to clearly set up a definition, a direction and purpose within the intention. It has to be a true partnership with the universe for this to work. Any hidden agendas, egos, etc in the way aborts the final results. In fact if the foundations are not there for the first step of the process, it won’t work. It seems that the positive ETs know well beforehand whom they are going to work with.

The result brings in a new level of awareness on to the planet in order to balance the universe. The universe knows nothing else but balance, this is the key for this to work in balance with the universe.
    Aho!
    Nothing to add, just nailed it dear aoibhghaire, i could only share my experience and it follows perfectly your lines. While you focus on physical encounters i am more about telepathic ones although looking forward to meet them physically, thus "coworking" or cocreating with them in healings and doing meditations with them (always for Gaia, they call our planet Gaia and insists is a setient being) . Actually i made contact with pleyadians (emesaries of light), Arcturians(medical team), Andromedans (astral cirgury team) and , recently, Sirians.
    They told me all souls can reincarnet as any other spices (extraterrestrials too), animals , vegtables or minerals (including crystals) and advanced souls can choose to be a planetary body.
    Anyway , back to topic.... benevolent ets are, here is a 3d interpretation.
    Much love

PD: i see you are located in Spain, would be nice to make contact...lol...with you. Big hug

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), EFO (1st March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Valerie Villars (1st March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Gaia is a sentient being, she has asked for support from benevolent et races, so the rules of the game have changed. Their interest is same as ours bc if we reach higher vibrational state here in Gaia so will they in their respective planets, like a positive domino effect. Benevolent races are monitoring from far away conecting with people telepathically and, physicaly, their ships are already in our solar system(they have control over all nuclear weapons). Many have also incarnated here at this special time. But dont believe a word i say and try to contact them and get the info straight from them. SImply ask and meditate in silence, keep doing it daily for 15 minutes every day and they´ll get in touch sooner or later. Much love
    I love this.. This was how I had my own contacts, I wanted to help... I felt helpless to make a significant difference as just one person and asked my environment, "How can I be a part of the solution, can someone tell me?..." and indeed I got an answer back eventually...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (2nd March 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd March 2020), betoobig (2nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (2nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    "How can I be a part of the solution, can someone tell me ?
    resonating with the planet's Will frequencies, more tech explaining, giving your energetic support to things that reallly matters to all life existences, that the planet can support (to all of us).

I feel sure you already are doing this, but it's nice to ask in public to make people think about this Virtuous Cycle of Nature.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 2nd March 2020 at 17:52.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd March 2020), betoobig (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (4th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I'm of the opinion we didn't incarnate here to sideline ourselves and wait for the positive et's go come and fix our mess. There's a ton of disempowering disinformation out there on these topics. I've been down that road before. It will sideline you. How about exploring who we actually are through our divine heritage that we can check in with as often as we like
    This.

identifying as a victim or needing a savior (or receiving one) is a nice "story" that we are bombarded with from birth. Almost every story written, every movie made, every song ... reinforces this program. Its not surprising that this theme is so ubiquitous that we find it reflected in ourselves.

... If we only knew what we really were ... but that's the thing ... that is something we have to learn on our own. I'm feeling an emergence potentially on the horizon ... been a bit optimistic lately in this arena
    Look no further!
    http://www.getwisdom.com

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th March 2020), betoobig (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), DeDukshyn (4th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would ask WHY...would any sane other than humans ,ets etc really want to help?????
    Who do the vast majority of humans put on pedistals..worship??? Actors??? Who are??? People PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE.Or sports persons....really no better than someone that can sweep the floor of your favorite food franchise.
    Then theres music...if one can call rap that.
    Memnem a few years ago were put on the highest of pedistals amungs there piers...that would be the twisted soul that raps about rapeing and killing his mother.
    A few years ago dealing with a lawyer second devorice...she told me whats right,fair,or morally decent doesent belong in a lawyers office.
    As long as this kind of stupid
    superseeds moral values then society is doomed to evil.
    If i were overseeing this planet i would probably reach down to the left and push down on the little silver lever to flush it all .
    That would be 4th or ???5th time around???on this panet

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th March 2020), Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), Le Chat (5th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020), william r sanford72 (4th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eagle0027 (here)
    I would ask WHY...would any sane other than humans ,ets etc really want to help?????
    Who do the vast majority of humans put on pedistals..worship??? Actors??? Who are??? People PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE.Or sports persons....really no better than someone that can sweep the floor of your favorite food franchise.
    Then theres music...if one can call rap that.
    Memnem a few years ago were put on the highest of pedistals amungs there piers...that would be the twisted soul that raps about rapeing and killing his mother.
    A few years ago dealing with a lawyer second devorice...she told me whats right,fair,or morally decent doesent belong in a lawyers office.
    As long as this kind of stupid
    superseeds moral values then society is doomed to evil.
    If i were overseeing this planet i would probably reach down to the left and push down on the little silver lever to flush it all .
    That would be 4th or ???5th time around???on this panet
    becouse of perspective which you are lacking my dear one; becouse your focus of atention is on the problem not in the solutions. I´ll give you something to ponder: Just try to visualize and feel(if posible bc you are too fixated on what you don´t like) all the love that every mother (including animals) has for their respective sons and daughters, now ,for the shake of it, add all the love fathers have for their kiddos, add the love siblings have for each other..... now simply add the beauty of this marvelous being in which we live, Gaia.... here are more than enough motives to want to help; besides this is also beneficial for their own agendas or evolution, call it as you like.
    so much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

one more important reason is that helping Gaia and us is the next most logical step, isn´t it?

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th March 2020), Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2020), RogeRio (4th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020), william r sanford72 (4th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast