Thread: Where are the positive ETs?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Where are the positive ETs?

When I was 24, I experienced what I now know to have been an attempt to abduct me. This, because I found myself floating six feet above my body in the presence of an absolutely MALEVOLENT PRESENCE. I made the sign of the cross in my mind and appealed to the Lord and was promptly plopped back into my body like a hot potato. These THINGS are evil and so is their agenda. Do not be fooled.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2020), aoibhghaire (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (15th March 2020), David Trd1 (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2020), Forest Denizen (15th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020), wondering (5th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

There seems to be a switch , a flip between the ways we experience this or another reality depending on whether an individual have “built” sense of identity as a human being or whether their sense of identity is transparent and dispersed, the way we often experience ourselves in childhood.

Firm grasp of self identity, personality and will power is built anytime from teenage to much later on and well, in some individuals it “stays just like that” for their life time

To a conscious child with no special sense of human identity ET taking you on a trip is rarely an abduction, it’s opportunity to explore. It’s a window, an opening to far bigger universe. There is no hostility and no fear.
    If hurts happen they can be healed with love and kindness. There is no hostility so no anger.

The flip mostly happens in adulthood to so called “mature people” who operate through well built if not decorative sense of self and identity and that mostly comes naturally with age here.
    This kind of self is not only on its best defensive capacity all the time( more with its responsibilities growing) , it also rejects almost automatically options that human adult word would consider misleading.

The deep human ID sense is really somewhat like “Governor General”. It decides about every person and every moment being either positive or negative. 1 or 0
    Everything else rolls from there...

ETs themselves are very sensitive to “crude” human emotion. It’s pretty easy to scare them away just by being too forceful from inside.

Before accepting or rejecting any option it is good to think about it but suppose there is no time left ...

Fear less and take C vitamin upon comeback

🛁

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anka (11th March 2020), aoibhghaire (16th March 2020), betoobig (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (15th March 2020), bojancan (15th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2020), Forest Denizen (15th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020), wondering (15th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

I'm not the kind of person who tries to connect with them, or try all the time to experiment.
    Before asking who they are, how long they are around us,
    I think it is more important to learn about "how" we can understand their presence, it is a simple ethic to see the utility in it's primordial form and this will probably take many generations.
    My pattern of recognizing them is simple, as a kind of inspiration in the art of my soul's workshop where I work only good works.
    The "circuit" of each perception is the basis of simple will, so if we "feed" correctly and with kindness, the will, we can see "what we are" not always "what we expect" because we often do not see things "as they are" "but on the contrary we see things" as we are ".

I personally learned that I will never feel fear for the unknown, because by always offering love on a personal level of awakening, I always fit into my senses and trust that around any unknown being I will always feel love and acceptance in the grace of I'm enjoying a moment when I feel like I'm living.
    I think they are among us and I can only express my deep gratitude for their existence from a much wider perspective than I could ever understand. I wish I could help with something, I wish I could bring that positive energy "to life "in perfect harmony and beauty, suitable for everything, but maybe time will tell me" when is the right time ", when it can, the coherence of an existence bring more light that I can" read ".
    I think a person in a state of openness and,
    in a grace for the greatness of an entire Universe and beyond, he can understand otherwise that we all deserve to receive the best.
    We will have to somehow overcome our identity of being captive in the same cycle of "pain" that we also do not understand.

If we do not understand the unknown and do not understand what we know, what will be the limit of the dam to overcome it when we ask the simple question: "And where does the fear come from?" Maybe in time we will be able to replace the "unknown" with "familiar".
    I think we will have to be happy to "be able to step foot" in the unknown from the "catalog" of sincere and benevolent and positive aspect of our being.
    We must believe that we deserve to receive any good help because they are here just to convey.
    The individual uniqueness in the billions of possibilities about how we can be helped will be discovered when we remain open to everything that can be positive as long as we take care to always give without asking for anything in return, because while we wonder where they are, the kaleidoscope of good events are happening right in front of us.

"Today" is the gallery of our souls, and in the deep contemplation of life in which the "season" of observation brings us only good, we just have to spend the time "to observe them", even if we are often in front of a window without landscape, the "name" of life will always save us because even this is an extension of the whole story.
    And all this to be just human.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Agape (11th March 2020), aoibhghaire (16th March 2020), betoobig (11th March 2020), Bill Ryan (15th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2020), Forest Denizen (15th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020), wondering (15th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member andyangel1205's Avatar
    Thanks

The topic of "disclosure" always seems to be a hotly-debated one. Recently, my wife was called to channel on this topic (quite unexpectedly) and below is what came through. Through our experience, these are all "positive ETs" and they all shared a somewhat similar message. Disclosure is already happening, individual by individual. There is no need to wait for validation through government or any other authority. It was also the first time that five beings spoke through her at one time!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andyangel1205 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (15th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2020), Forest Denizen (15th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020), wondering (15th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    When I was 24, I experienced what I now know to have been an attempt to abduct me. This, because I found myself floating six feet above my body in the presence of an absolutely MALEVOLENT PRESENCE. I made the sign of the cross in my mind and appealed to the Lord and was promptly plopped back into my body like a hot potato. These THINGS are evil and so is their agenda. Do not be fooled.
    I have to reply to this... First, I am sorry that your contacts were malevolent.. There are many who suggest as much... But I have to disagree in your broad sweep with your brush stroke, that they all are... and that people are being "fooled." That is like telling those having good experiences that they're too stupid to notice their own situations.

There are so many that would disagree with you. While I do not discount that you had a malevolent experience, I would hope that you would not believe that anyone who has not had that same experience, was somehow "Fooled"...Just as you suggest that they're ALL EVIL, I am suggesting they're not "ALL" that way...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th March 2020 at 17:24.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (15th March 2020), aoibhghaire (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (15th March 2020), Forest Denizen (15th March 2020), Inaiá (17th March 2020), justntime2learn (15th March 2020), Marti (16th March 2020), Peter UK (15th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020), wondering (15th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

The only ETs I've met were during meditation or dream time. Hard to tell if they were positive or not. Two separate instances were reptilians.

If I count snakes which may have been reptilian ETs there were a lot more encounters. I wanted to be very careful and not kill any of the snakes who were not threatening.

In one dream of snakes I felt so much love from them the tears would flow when telling the story for months after the dream.

In most cases I suspect the positive ones are our cheerleaders, not the cavalry here to save us.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (15th March 2020), Forest Denizen (15th March 2020), Marti (16th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020), wondering (15th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Until a critical mass is reached by which human free-will can no longer affect beneficial change it’s possible that “good aliens” or “Divine beings” can not significantly involve themselves in our world. Sort of like a prime directive.

Who knows.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Anka (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,527 times in 278 posts

In response to Amor and Denise,

Some time ago, I had several months of extended experiences...

In one of the last dream experiences, I was apparently visiting family for a wedding and everything seemed relatively normal...until I realised it was not real.

The thing that set my alarm bells off was the fact that I had already been to the same wedding in real life, just a few months prior.

...Nothing in the experience was terrible or frightening, but I knew it was not true or honest. Somebody, for whatever reason, was attempting to deceive me.

I had recently read with great perplexity that praying, and calling specifically on Jesus, would end both demonic situations and alien situations, alike. After which, I wondered: Why does there seem to be a connection? Does this mean that what humanity has traditionally called angels and demons are actually now being called aliens? have we invented new identities for them? or are they spirits?...or???

...Having nothing to lose, I thought, "I will give prayer a try."

I bent down onto my knees, put my face in my palms against the floor and with all my focus began to pray. 

Only a breath past using the name of Jesus, immediately rushing toward from above and around me, I heard voices that I did not recognize somewhat harriedly ask:

Voice one: "What is she doing?!"
    Voice two: "Why is she doing that?"
    Voice three (a low, defeated sounding female voice) "She's doing what the others did.."

And those words sunk into me...the others...the "others" did the same thing!!! There are others! I'm right- this isn't real!

Instantly, I woke up...

But what does that mean?

My personal questions about this are whether that means being freed was a result of the name of Jesus being invoked, or was it because I was objecting to the experience by calling for help? which might have had to be honored due to a universal agreement not to interfere without permission?

Perhaps, because of such an oft-cited universal law, these beings could no longer uphold the illusion against my will? If so, would that make them honorable and ethical beings, as opposed to those who do not respond to abductees' cries for help during an abduction? or were they wrong (unethical) to trick me in the first place?

Was it my will, or the will and power of Jesus, in that situation? To a Christian, this would reinforce the words of the bible and their beliefs...but for a non Christian, does that still apply?

I can't say or even test this, as I have not knowingly had any abduction experiences since then...

I do feel that we have a right and the power within to ask questions, especially in those situations, to demand answers and that it is our duty not to be misled...not to be passive or follow along compliantly, to seek truth in every experience and to protect ourselves.

That is not to say there aren't any positive ET's or ethical and loving unseen beings... it is to say that there are a lot of invisible players in this game and we need to seek and enact situational awareness.
    Last edited by Victoria; 17th March 2020 at 22:44. Reason: too long/irrelevant to thread

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), EFO (18th March 2020), Inaiá (17th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), RogeRio (16th March 2020), Rosco1 (17th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 times in 5,708 posts

Hi Victoria, legendary UFO researcher John Keel often linked yesterday's fairies and demons to today's UFO's, going so far as to say they were often basically the same thing. In the book, 'The Mothman Prophecies' there were many cases of disembodied voices, poltergeist activity, the Mothman himself of course, and various other phenomena usually associated with demonic activity or hauntings. What the book is mostly about though - and most people don't know this because the movie left it all out - is high strangeness to the 10th degree, all centered around what most of us would call UFO's. The Mothman was only really a bit part player in a much larger, much stranger cosmic drama.

The question is: what, if any, distinction should be made between what appeared to be demonic and what appeared to be alien?

Often, just like in Point Pleasant during the Mothman stuff, all the phemomena arrive in the same place and at the same time. The Skinwalker Ranch activity is another example of this. If they were all different phenomena, imagine the profoundly small chance of them all showing up at the same place and same time. It makes much more sense, imo, to assume they are all the same thing, or come from the same source, or are at the very least interrelated in some way.

Keel concluded that they all emanated from the same source (his book, "the 8th tower" is highly recommended). At the end, he wasn't even particularly interested in the outward manifestations, just the source.

Invoking the name of Jesus seems to work for some and not others. It may just be that some paranormal phenomena respond and some don't. That makes the most sense to me. Depends on what you're dealing with, I think. Perhaps that disproves Keel's theory in some way, not sure. But that's the paranormal and the highly strange for you...it always leaves you in circuitous and dichotomous mental mazes, with nothing firm to grab onto. It's maddening and endlessly fascinating at the same time
    Last edited by Mike; 16th March 2020 at 18:16.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), Anka (17th March 2020), aoibhghaire (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), RogeRio (16th March 2020), Rosco1 (17th March 2020), Victoria (17th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    Was it my will, or the will a and power of Jesus, in that situation? To a Christian, this would reinforce the words of the bible and their beliefs...but for a non Christian, does that still apply?
    Your Will!

to invoke Jesus (by name), you first need to focus your will for ask the Help you Want (or need).

So, oh my God, oh my mother, oh my father, oh my brother, oh my friend, Oh My LOVE == oh my Jesus!

whatever the name or whoever you invoke, the call is directed to prior invoke the Love and Protection you Will.

To invoke your (own) Loved Protector, you start feeling love (vibrating it) in your heart, and malicious beings don't like the "smell of Love", as to say.

it is like a bit of food that falls on the ground, gathers a flock of flies around it and just pour clean water to clean the ground that the flies will leave that place (as you Will).
    Last edited by RogeRio; 16th March 2020 at 18:57.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), aoibhghaire (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), EFO (18th March 2020), Rosco1 (17th March 2020), Victoria (17th March 2020), wondering (18th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Invoking the name of Jesus seems to work for some and not others. It may just be that some paranormal phenomena respond and some don't.
    because "others" are unaware of how vibrate love within, and expect that help comes to Out of themselves, so It not works!

the ones who it works even may be unaware of the will inner synchro vibration, but they still vibrate their (inner love) energies, so it works!

tech note -- the inner energies depend on the (variable) gravitational and magnetic conditions of the environment, so that, in a very heavy environment, even an expert on the subject may not be able to vibrate alone enough to get rid of certain (energetic) attachments.

everything is relative
    Last edited by RogeRio; 16th March 2020 at 20:42.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), Anka (17th March 2020), aoibhghaire (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), EFO (18th March 2020), Mike (17th March 2020), Victoria (17th March 2020), wondering (18th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,527 times in 278 posts

Thank you, Mike! I don't think I've ever heard of John Keel, but am eager to read his books now.

Speaking of which, and pertinent to the original post, you've reminded me of someone who I am certain is not entirely human and who use to speak about the Mothman often. He had great faith in humanity turning things around and tried every which way to get me interested in who he was and the presence of aliens/supernatural. I just wasn't ready at the time to acknowledge what was happening around and right in front of me.

I say from my own experiences, they ARE among us. Many look almost exactly like us. However, what is positive to one person, or agenda, might be entirely negative to another. I think religions and cultures play a large part in human perception of the phenomena and how other beings might be received.

Thank you Rogerio, as always. I'm learning fast how much malicious beings dislike love and strong will.

As Anka wrote,

Quote I will never feel fear for the unknown, because by always offering love on a personal level of awakening, I always fit into my senses and trust that around any unknown being I will always feel love
    Wishing courage, cognizance and love to us all...
    Last edited by Victoria; 17th March 2020 at 22:48.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), Anka (17th March 2020), aoibhghaire (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), EFO (18th March 2020), Mike (17th March 2020), RogeRio (18th March 2020), Rosco1 (17th March 2020), wondering (18th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    In response to Amor and Denise,

Some time ago, I had several months of extended experiences...

In one of the last dream experiences, I was apparently visiting family for a wedding and everything seemed relatively normal...until I realised it was not real.

The thing that set my alarm bells off was the fact that I had already been to the same wedding in real life, just a few months prior.

...Nothing in the experience was terrible or frightening, but I knew it was not true or honest. Somebody, for whatever reason, was attempting to deceive me.

I had recently read with great perplexity that praying, and calling specifically on Jesus, would end both demonic situations and alien situations, alike. After which, I wondered: Why does there seem to be a connection? Does this mean that what humanity has traditionally called angels and demons are actually now being called aliens? have we invented new identities for them? or are they spirits?...or???

...Having nothing to lose, I thought, "I will give prayer a try."

I bent down onto my knees, put my face in my palms against the floor and with all my focus began to pray. 

Only a breath past using the name of Jesus, immediately rushing toward from above and around me, I heard voices that I did not recognize somewhat harriedly ask:

Voice one: "What is she doing?!"
    Voice two: "Why is she doing that?"
    Voice three (a low, defeated sounding female voice) "She's doing what the others did.."

And those words sunk into me...the others...the "others" did the same thing!!! There are others! I'm right- this isn't real!

Instantly, I woke up...

But what does that mean?

My personal questions about this are whether that means being freed was a result of the name of Jesus being invoked, or was it because I was objecting to the experience by calling for help? which might have had to be honored due to a universal agreement not to interfere without permission?

Perhaps, because of such an oft-cited universal law, these beings could no longer uphold the illusion against my will? If so, would that make them honorable and ethical beings, as opposed to those who do not respond to abductees' cries for help during an abduction? or were they wrong (unethical) to trick me in the first place?

Was it my will, or the will and power of Jesus, in that situation? To a Christian, this would reinforce the words of the bible and their beliefs...but for a non Christian, does that still apply?

I can't say or even test this, as I have not knowingly had any abduction experiences since then...

I do feel that we have a right and the power within to ask questions, especially in those situations, to demand answers and that it is our duty not to be misled...not to be passive or follow along compliantly, to seek truth in every experience and to protect ourselves.

That is not to say there aren't any positive ET's or ethical and loving unseen beings... it is to say that there are a lot of invisible players in this game and we need to seek and enact situational awareness.
    Use your own perceptions,read other's stuff and take them as guiding lines and always stay in neutral zone between positive and negative and then interesting things happen.

I'm very glad you're back!!!
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (18th March 2020), aoibhghaire (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), RogeRio (19th March 2020), wondering (18th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Hi Peter,

Sorry, I didn't mean to be unnecessarily negative about the Greer group. I am just being cautious.

You say the ET situation is largely under the control of positive ETs. I hope you are right, it depends how the future pans out whether I will be convinced. But I am certainly more positive and hopeful since I joined this forum.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EarthPatriot For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Peter UK (23rd March 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    what's happen with NESARA? and the money reset worldwide to gold standart? also the 140.000 plus seal indictments. There is plenty of noise on the web about all this . but nothing really conclusive.
    I agree, progress seems really slow! I am putting my next bet on the John Durham report. But maybe that will be a let down as well. To stay on the ET side, I am positive Trump's Space Force has got something exciting in store. But again, we'll just have to wait and see.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EarthPatriot For This Post:

EFO (20th March 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3