+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comments on videos/articles on the Horus-Ra thread

1. Link to Post #1
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Comments on videos/articles on the Horus-Ra thread

Comments on videos/articles on the Horus Ra thread

Every now and then I‘d like to comment/ask something regarding specific information on the Horus Ra thread. I usually don‘t because I don‘t want to derail/clutter this incredible library. Here I find the most delicate and essential topics. There are numerous excellent threads for each of them but here they are brought together and dealt with in one breathe: pharmacrime, zionism, satanic forces at work . . . (please continue the list)

The most valuable information runs the risk of losing some of its explosive nature when it is scattered all over the place, and when the single topics are seperated from each other neatly. A clearer picture also often emerges after having gone through a bit of disorder, disorganisation.

I‘m hoping for contributions because I need to learn/comprehend coherences and interrelations on a deep, encompassing level.

PS.
    One thing I feel necessary to remark: please refrain from using the word ‚Jew/Jews’ abundantly and generally and in unprecise context, or at least do so only well considered and carefully, please.
    Some of the ‚Zionists‘ aren‘t even Jews. ‚The Jews‘ are the billions and billions of ordinary people (in Europe, the Middle-East, in Africa) throughout history who wanted only to live decent and happy lives, who have most probably been taken over, used and instrumentalized, and have suffered tremendously from the parasite (from the parasitic infestation on Earth) like many other groups of humans.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Billy (15th March 2020), Chester (3rd March 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Houman (28th February 2020), Hym (27th February 2020), Ioneo (27th February 2020), Ivanhoe (27th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (27th February 2020), Mark (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (28th February 2020), toppy (27th February 2020), Valerie Villars (4th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Comments on videos/articles on the Horus-Ra thread

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    The Jews‘ are the billions and billions of ordinary people (in Europe, the Middle-East, in Africa)
    I guess worth to fix this info (data) to be more accurated:

Last edited by RogeRio; 27th February 2020 at 12:43.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Iloveyou (27th February 2020), Tam (29th February 2020), toppy (27th February 2020), Valerie Villars (4th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    The Jews‘ are the billions and billions of ordinary people (in Europe, the Middle-East, in Africa)

I think they want to push the agenda of most European being part of the "lost tribes" allegory story. With that one can basically unify most.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), Iloveyou (27th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)

Hi RogeRio, I said: billions and billions throughout history, not only the Jews alive today.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), RogeRio (27th February 2020), toppy (27th February 2020), Valerie Villars (4th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Horus Ra thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1338069

David Goldberg video message:
    https://www.brighteon.com/e9ee6bdb-0...b-23fc6437384f

Henry Makow‘s take:
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2019/08/a...rmination.html

According to Henry Makow David Goldberg‘s message is real although the person himself is fake, a psy-op created by the Cabal to get the message out, make their notorious announcements and discredit it at he same time. I‘m no fan of Henry Makow’s style - just look at the header of his website and think about images that have a way stronger impact on a person’s subconscious than words - but this seems to make sense.

The number of Americans waking up to the machinations of the power-elite and their final goals has increased vom 0,5 % to about 7-15 %? This has become a real concern to them and they have to change/adapt their plans continuously?

What I‘m taking away from many news and messages is that their plans are not working so smoothly. They‘re struggling heavily to get their ugly work done, by now they seem to proceed though it‘s getting less and less effortlessely for them to push through. They don‘t seem to be so powerful as they would like to make us believe. It‘s for the most part fakery, illusion and simulation.

They‘ve not (yet) been able to take over (f.e.) Venezuela. Their coups almost never failed in the past. There‘s not (yet) an open attack and invasion of Iran, they were not able (since 1989) to take down or to provoke Russia seriously enough. World population is growing and growing. The ‚virus-coup‘ will sadly cost many lives but so does almost every other aspect of neoliberal globalist political-economic system. What a waste of lives ! Their contempt for and hate against life, living creatures, all creation is becoming so obvious.

There may be infighting and deadly power-struggles among the various fractions of the puppets, the cabal. Though this alone would not delay the ultimate goal of taking over Planet Earth. It is still the (otherworldly?) puppet masters who are going to have the last word . . . IF there were not (spiritual) counter-forces in place. Without their powerful presence the whole human world/existence would have collapsed aeons ago.

I‘m almost ready to accept the reality of an ongoing spiritual war between two irreconcilably opposite powers, on another level of existence, where planet Earth is nothing else than an asset. Following this idea will probably find you skating on thin ice. Logic and analysis will not help a great deal.

The last word is not spoken yet.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 28th February 2020 at 10:51.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Satori (5th March 2020), Valerie Villars (4th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

There is a very strange dynamic occurring on Earth. Human spirits are apparently of divine descent, but we don't realize it. Thus you find people working on self-realization.

Next, in order to enhance our self-realization, we are born into an environment that provides free will choices. In order for us to have free will, we have to choose between good and evil. Although good and evil are dualistic terms, and relativistic in nature, if you understand the principle that fundamentally we all come from the same source, and therefore 'we are all "one"', then evil is really a force that in the end hurts itself.

If we understand that evil concentrates in places in the cosmos that harbours free will, then we can see that evil will haunt Earth. Evil is here to give us the opportunity to realize that the good is the only way to live.

Much of the evil force here likely doesn't realize its role.

The cosmos, multi-verse, apparently is by far overwhelmingly good. The cosmos has an over-abundance of nurturing love and compassionate support. This love emanates from the prime source.

So, evil festers on Earth, acting as a cauldron to purify our spirits.

However, at some point the lessons are learned as the being matures. The message we're hearing now from spiritual sources is that humanity has collectively passed the threshold of having enough positive energy and momentum that we are heading into the next stage of development, where evil isn't as dominant. That is why the cabal is having more difficulty in achieving its goals currently. The population is still growing. More and more people are questioning evil practices. And even some are starting to realize their divine heritage. If you exist past death, how is that not some sort of immortality?

Unfortunately, this info appears to be of little consolation for those suffering from being targeted individuals, or victims of the abduction phenomenon, victims of mind control, etc. . Only time will tell the outcome of this war, but the fact we can still converse on topics like this, and that we are around at all, supports the thesis that a paridigm shift is happening. We just have to continue doing our parts, using our best judgements, and the universe will unfold as it should.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Delight (29th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), EFO (3rd March 2020), Feritciva (4th March 2020), Iloveyou (28th February 2020), onevoice (3rd March 2020), Peter UK (14th March 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Satori (5th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2020), Valerie Villars (4th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

message is real although the person himself is fake
    yes because they never show who they really are, and the "contradictory" way is a well knowed disguise for who dont know about the agenda think the message is nonsense.

who know the agenda, know exactly what is the message inside the announcement .. these people share codes (since early times)

Quote This has become a real concern to them and they have to change/adapt their plans continuously?
    the plan always aim to repeat symbolically past events (preserving for a world yet to come, the secrets of a world that has passed away)

the future is Open, but they try to close It, repeating events where they took advantage, so they continuously adapt the (socio-economic) mechanism to satisfy their agenda.

Quote They‘re struggling heavily to get their ugly work done,
    they not work alone .. there is a legion which serves their purposes.

Quote They don‘t seem to be so powerful as they would like to make us believe.
    this can be truth, but it's "much Relative"

---

ps - I didn’t watch the video or look at the other content (bad english). What I comment here is result of previous learning to contribute the discussion of subject
    Last edited by RogeRio; 29th February 2020 at 01:12.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), Iloveyou (29th February 2020), Valerie Villars (4th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some additional notes

I wish I could believe or accept the theory of simple reincarnation, of lives between lives and souls/spirits who (re-)evaluate their existence/work and chose their next tasks and experiences they wish to make, consciously and wisely. Believe in learning, growth, evolvement. Out of free will.

It‘d be such a nice and easy-to-understand concept. I could also even deal with the notion of a soul trap or kind of reincarnation-machine. Sounds like a man-made idea.

I wish the good/evil dichotomy made any sense to me. It doesn’t. The same with light/darkness. They’re not opposites. Light does exist. Darkness has no existence in itself, it is just the absence of light. It appears where light is suppressed, hidden. The same with evil. I’m not ready to accept the idea of an autonomous existence of evil. These (evil, darkness) exist (or better pseudo-exist) on a completely different level. Everything is just mixed up in the course of our daily struggle for food, shelter and relationship. Is it the shadow(s) that make most sense to focus on?

Ultimately we are divine spirits and in direct, immediate contact and communication with god. Nothing else. That‘s the truth I‘m sure of. But. But. But . . . between our pure divinity and our incarnation in human bodies, in 3D, there are sooo many layers, full of simulation, deception, lies and illusion, playground of myriads of beings of the most diverse origins and qualities. Do we actually have an inherent inner ‚navigation system‘ we can trust blindly? Once I thought so.

I found the following quote by an unknown author: ”There are people on this earth who are very loving and highly empathic. Nevertheless, they usually arouse negative feelings in others, trigger old emotions constantly just by their presence. I call them the shadow priest(esse)s of this earth. These wonderful souls often feel alone, misunderstood and unloved. They realize only late or never what a blessing they are for this world. They are mirrors of the inner reality. No photo filters that artificially enhance all the beautiful aspects of being. They do not hide what man wants to hide, they expose these very aspects . . . “

If this was true it‘d be one of the places where confusion easily arises. And I‘d also no longer fully reject the idea that there are mistakes, errors in creation, things happening beyond any reason and meaning, like people born into families where they do absolutely not belong at all. Errors. Like people in the streets beaten to death. Is it not enough that they lie bleeding, with broken bones, for every participant to learn a lesson?

The divine is divine . . . but meanwhile down here everything seems heavily out of order. No idea if that makes any sense, considering my obvious language limitations. Maybe I‘m returning to the point where every thirteen-year-old has to move on. Maybe I should open a kindergarden-thread, or maybe I‘ll delete it later . . .
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 3rd March 2020 at 22:23.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), Ivanhoe (4th March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), Peter UK (14th March 2020), Satori (5th March 2020), Valerie Villars (4th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

The Michael Teachings have answered some of my questions along these lines.
    One thing that used to puzzle me a lot was why individuals who are obviously very evolved spiritually may not be "successful" in general terms, may actually be living in poverty and suffering from the same vicissitudes of life that less evolved souls do.
    Great experience and wisdom that comes from many incarnations does not necessarily lead to worldly success.
    According to the Michael Teachings, Old Souls are sometimes disillusioned and too wise to the ultimate futility of endeavoring to "succeed" in this world, and unwilling to play the games that would get them there, or pay the accompanying karmic price.
    But that still does not hide their Light, and it may be painful for others to witness what may be, in some cases, the later stages of soul development on this 3D world.
    Also, for people who are painfully aware of how undeveloped they may still be, it can be painful to see great Light in others, as it only makes it more obvious how much they themselves are lacking.

I found the following quote by an unknown author: ”There are people on this earth who are very loving and highly empathic. Nevertheless, they usually arouse negative feelings in others, trigger old emotions constantly just by their presence. I call them the shadow priest(esse)s of this earth. These wonderful souls often feel alone, misunderstood and unloved. They realize only late or never what a blessing they are for this world. They are mirrors of the inner reality. No photo filters that artificially enhance all the beautiful aspects of being. They do not hide what man wants to hide, they expose these very aspects . . . “
    Last edited by onawah; 4th March 2020 at 02:16.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), Iloveyou (3rd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Some additional notes

I wish I could believe or accept the theory of simple reincarnation, of lives between lives and souls/spirits who (re-)evaluate their existence/work and chose their next tasks and experiences they wish to make, consciously and wisely. Believe in learning, growth, evolvement. Out of free will.

It‘d be such a nice and easy-to-understand concept. I could also even deal with the notion of a soul trap or kind of reincarnation-machine. Sounds like a man-made idea.

I wish the good/evil dichotomy made any sense to me. It doesn’t. The same with light/darkness. They’re not opposites. Light does exist. Darkness has no existence in itself, it is just the absence of light. It appears where light is suppressed, hidden. The same with evil. I’m not ready to accept the idea of an autonomous existence of evil. These (evil, darkness) exist (or better pseudo-exist) on a completely different level. Everything is just mixed up in the course of our daily struggle for food, shelter and relationship. Is it the shadow(s) that make most sense to focus on?

Ultimately we are divine spirits and in direct, immediate contact and communication with god. Nothing else. That‘s the truth I‘m sure of. But. But. But . . . between our pure divinity and our incarnation in human bodies, in 3D, there are sooo many layers, full of simulation, deception, lies and illusion, playground of myriads of beings of the most diverse origins and qualities. Do we actually have an inherent inner ‚navigation system‘ we can trust blindly? Once I thought so.

If this was true it‘d be one of the places where confusion easily arises. And I‘d also no longer fully reject the idea that there are mistakes, errors in creation, things happening beyond any reason and meaning, like people born into families where they do absolutely not belong at all. Errors. Like people in the streets beaten to death. Is it not enough that they lie bleeding, with broken bones, for every participant to learn a lesson?

The divine is divine . . . but meanwhile down here everything seems heavily out of order. No idea if that makes any sense, considering my obvious language limitations. Maybe I‘m returning to the point where every thirteen-year-old has to move on. Maybe I should open a kindergarden-thread, or maybe I‘ll delete it later . . .
    Please don't delete it later. Today is my son's birthday. He was such an individual as you describe above. He's gone to the other side. Perhaps he described it best when he told me, from the other side "I'm in the Kingdom of the glorious state of my evolution."

Thank you I love you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Caliban (4th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2020), Houman (6th March 2020), Iloveyou (4th March 2020), Ivanhoe (15th March 2020), RogeRio (5th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Happy eternal birthday to your son and great teacher, Valerie. However you do it, your words always reach deep within.

Same with your quote from the Michael teachings, Onawah. Will keep that in mind, permanently.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), onawah (5th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Valerie Villars: Thank you very much for that message you had from your son on the other side. I recently had one with my grand nephew who OD'd leaving three very young sons for his struggling Uncle to bring up, while their mother, who, for some unknown reason did not see fit to get married to him is struggling with her own version of addiction and lack of an education. While wide awake and preparing to go to bed, my vision opened up into an utterly grey scene where he stood about 30 feet away. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to bring up his children at a time when I am physically on my way to the other side at 80 without the resources for the job. Another distant relative died at 88 and came to say goodbye, showing his face to me as he appeared at 16. It is not that I would not try to help, but I find myself physically unable to do much that I did before due to physical injury and without the resources to repair it. They are four thousand miles away. However, your son's message gives me heart that I will not have to confront either God or his/her representative, sword in hand with a loud voice, hell be damned! If I revealed the unfair horrors of my experience on this orb, and I had my way, "heads would fly!"

The interesting thing about this grand nephew is that he is the spitting image of a very famous ancestor of mine who was murdered to get him out of the way of progress. He also messed up his marriage in that life. In this life, he did things a little better, but still failed in the end. I am sorry you lost you son on Earth; however, I would not send a snake to this place.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Iloveyou (6th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Personally I don't have an issue with accepting that reincarnation is a fact of our existence and that there is a free will design behind it. I would say that most of my own life has been a testimony to that consideration. so in short I don't have any doubts about that.

There probably are other incarnational scenarios playing out that add to the picture but they don't negate the above. These would have vast histories behind them of a cosmic and galactic nature, namely wars, but not every soul would be by definition implicated, although counterpart aspects of our oversoul could be.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Iloveyou (14th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Would you see any validity in characterising Earth as a prison planet?
    Souls/spirits, as best I know, aren't force-contained here (but it MAY be difficult to disconnect, or to resist the compulsion to return) — nor are they prevented from incarnating here if they want to.
    Just came across this which I think adds to the discussion and is worth elaborating on.

There are a few reasons why the compulsion to return may be very strong.

1. The resolution of trauma from cosmic wars and associations that I alluded to, which can only be effectively done on this planet. This would have intrinsic to it the idea of reintegration of the metaphysical abilities that one's counterparts have in other dimensions and planetary systems. James Bartley is someone who has opined along those lines, treating it as a supposition.

2. Volunteer Souls, which might go under the terms starseeds and other associated names. One of their purposes being to lend their energies and raise the vibrational frequencies of the planet.

3. The gaining of unique experiences that can only be garnered here for specialised spiritual growth. This fits the free will design behind spiritual growth more adequately represented in a natural way.

However all of these would ultimately mean learning to live and learn within the 3D matrix but for different reasons.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Iloveyou (15th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    There is a very strange dynamic occurring on Earth. Human spirits are apparently of divine descent, but we don't realize it. Thus you find people working on self-realization.

Next, in order to enhance our self-realization, we are born into an environment that provides free will choices. In order for us to have free will, we have to choose between good and evil. Although good and evil are dualistic terms, and relativistic in nature, if you understand the principle that fundamentally we all come from the same source, and therefore 'we are all "one"', then evil is really a force that in the end hurts itself.
    reviewing thread, I would like to point that Good-Evil dualist (Cartezian, Aristotelic) model is not exacly (fully) relativistic, neither universalist, although is relativistic in nature.

the point is that -- with (any) limited model (in use), the beings can not reach out of the model they are able to be aware (in use).

let me explain the point -- Evil implies Denial Each Other sides of the duality.

the mechanism of Evil is introducing an arbitrary point (on space) from which start negate one side and positivize the other over a "coletive timeline", a kind of zero-point (entry-point) between negative and positive sides of existence conceived with dual paradigm conception.

the original (Continuous Relative) reality don't change nothing, but the way of conception-perception of universe was divided into two limited portions (that ironically continued together just denying each other).

ps - please I'm talking through Metaphors to solve the specific paradox (quoted)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 16th March 2020 at 14:16.

+ Reply to Thread