+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A fresh look at the case for a Lost Ancient GLOBAL Civilization…(Video) . . . .

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

Default A fresh look at the case for a Lost Ancient GLOBAL Civilization…(Video) . . . .

This 'Bright Insight' youngster keeps at it.

It's not really new but it's a neat concise half hour video that's phone crowd friendly.

Bright Insight

Quote This will likely blow your mind. 250+ photos and comparisons of ancient sites around the world, show that there is a LOT more to the story of our ancient past. Proof of a lost ancient global civilization that has been hiding in plain sight, for thousands of years.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (4th March 2020), anandacate (4th March 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (4th March 2020), Axman (4th March 2020), Baby Steps (5th March 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Cardillac (4th March 2020), cursichella1 (3rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (3rd March 2020), East Sun (4th March 2020), edina (5th March 2020), Franny (3rd March 2020), greybeard (3rd March 2020), guayabal (7th March 2020), haroldsails (3rd March 2020), Ioneo (3rd March 2020), Jayke (3rd March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020), Le Chat (3rd March 2020), lisalu (12th July 2020), Maknocktomb (3rd March 2020), Mashika (5th March 2020), Matt P (4th March 2020), Metaphor (8th March 2020), Mike (3rd March 2020), mountain_jim (3rd March 2020), PegasusRising (7th March 2020), Peter UK (5th March 2020), Richard S. (3rd March 2020), Rod1 (3rd March 2020), Sadieblue (4th March 2020), sijohn (5th March 2020), Sir Eltor (3rd March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2020), toppy (3rd March 2020), Violet3 (4th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: A fresh look at the case for a Lost Ancient GLOBAL Civilization…(Video) . . . .

There’s so much evidence coming out now of previous advanced global civilisations, it’s becoming really undeniable. Robert Sepehr posted a video recently on Atlantis with some interesting connections:

Charles Kos is one of a new wave of PhD academics who are prepared to break with tradition and explore these ancient mysteries with an objective eye. Some of the answers he comes up with are so obvious it will make you kick yourself (like the video below... what are those annunaki handbags that the bright insight video shows at 12 mins in the OP?)

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th March 2020), Axman (4th March 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (3rd March 2020), Franny (4th March 2020), guayabal (7th March 2020), haroldsails (3rd March 2020), Le Chat (3rd March 2020), lisalu (12th July 2020), Mike (3rd March 2020), mountain_jim (3rd March 2020), norman (3rd March 2020), PegasusRising (7th March 2020), Peter UK (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (4th March 2020), Sir Eltor (4th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2020), Violet3 (4th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: A fresh look at the case for a Lost Ancient GLOBAL Civilization…(Video) . . . .

Ok, someone close this thread, it's just gone [off the rails]

thanks, . . . .
    Last edited by norman; 4th March 2020 at 13:14.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th March 2020), Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Ok, someone close this thread, it's just gone to shi.t
    Hi there, Norman: I've deleted the last two posts. Hang in there... this is always an important and fascinating topic.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (4th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), greybeard (4th March 2020), mountain_jim (4th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020), Yoda (4th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

That world map the OP video uses as a thumbnail has no sites up in the iced area of the ice age.

I remember Linda Howe talking about 'an underground' pyramid once, in Alaska. Was Alaska under ice ?

Then there's the disputed Bosnian pyramid that I'd guess was under ice at that time.

On the whole, there does seem to be an absence of large megalithic features high up in the northern hemisphere. Of course that doesn't have to mean much because a 2 or 3 mile thick ice pack wouldn't leave much for us to find anyway.

But, for there to have been any pre ice age stuff it would have to have been put there an extemely long time ago.

In general, where there was ice, there isn't any stuff for us to go clambering over.

I'm not a fan of the crustal shift notions. One of the main clues that defy that idea is that the sites we DO find have such acurate alignments with known points out in space. My simple mind concludes that wouldn't be the case if things had been moved around.

Just a few thoughts.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th March 2020), Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), greybeard (4th March 2020), Maknocktomb (5th March 2020), Matt P (4th March 2020), Peter UK (5th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

A few links that may be of interest
    Always an interesting subject.
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1277197

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1295389
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th March 2020), Anka (4th March 2020), Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), mountain_jim (5th March 2020), norman (4th March 2020), Peter UK (5th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I think I'm saturated with the Randal Carlson stuff. The case for a catastrophic episode is pretty much in the bank by now. Even so, I can't quite bring myself to tick the box for a catastrophic wipeout being the whole story.

And anyway, catastrophe or not, it doesn't really nail down that it was a fully global civilisation. For myself, I'm specifically interested in that aspect. Was it a bottom up sort of civilisation ? was it a top down sort of civilisation ? etc

People quickly drift away into conversations about Atlantis etc, and it could all be one and the same story, but I don't want to overshoot the physical evidence, and certainly don't want to draw on any modern historical memes. I also instinctively don't trust 'mystery schools' to be telling it straight.

I could waffle on for ages but I won't. I just want to finish this by saying, "if you don't know your history you are bound to repeat it". . . . and we really don't know our history yet. There's a huge empty chasm where the knowledge could and should be, and lots of people are rushing to fill it with memes and dodgy ideological projections.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th March 2020), Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), greybeard (4th March 2020), mountain_jim (5th March 2020), Peter UK (5th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

New interview with Carmen Boulten
    Ancient Atlantis Research That Will Make You Wonder What This Place Was
    Premiered Mar 3, 2020

Zohar StarGate Ancient Discoveries
    "Atlantis once was the focal point of human civilization with advanced technology and philosophies. But this great land befell many problems and its populace sought refuge in distant lands which were destined to become great civilizations in their own right. Carmen Boulter has pieced together many fragmented tales of Atlantis inherited by its progeny, in ancient Egypt, and offers a new perspective of this ancient advanced civilization."

Review from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/anc...his-place-was/
    "Carmen Boulter joins George Noory on Beyond Belief to reveal the location of ancient Atlantis – and it’s probably not where you thought.

She explains why this has been challenging for so long; how Ancient spiritual texts often used a priestly code and were deliberately misleading, in order to keep out the uninitiated.

Ancient Greek philosopher, Plato said Atlantis consisted of ’32 points’ and of all the places that have been posited as the possible location of Atlantis: Antarctica, Crete, Santorini, the South American Altiplano, etc., there is one place that fulfills on all these points: the Sunda Strait, in modern-day Indonesia.

“Sundaland…is actually where the landmass broke up. Now, from my research, there were four disasters, not one. The one that most everybody is talking about is 11,600 [years ago], that was the last major flood. Before that was actually 18,500 years ago – and Dr. Laviolette confirms the idea of a solar flare happening at the same time…

“There’s other evidence at 58,000 years and at 85,000 years. It kept getting blasted and right there, at the Sunda Strait is where three tectonic plates meet and there’s three volcanoes.

“And so, it just kept breaking apart and perhaps getting smaller but it stayed there until the very end. But when it was thriving and it was on the Equator, everything else was in an ice age.

“[It was a] worldwide seafaring culture but my understanding is the first disaster flipped the poles, the magnetic poles, 58,000 years [ago]…

“That’s when, I think…that the pyramids started to be built in various places. Often a pyramid, if you go through the top of the pyramid through the center of the Earth, you’ll come out the other end of the volcano, so there was something about this torquing. The weight of the pyramids; the location of them on ley lines…was designed to stabilize the planet, so that wouldn’t happen.

“So, if we’re talking Grand Central Atlantis, let’s say in Sundaland, then they would send out various groups. So, I’d like to think of it now we have various groups…the Mayans were one group and the Chinese were another group and the Vedic Indians and they all went to colonize…I think that they could have been what I’m calling the ‘Third Party Hypothesis’, where they all came from a similar source but then they each had their own style.

“So we end up thinking that they’re all separate but they all had civilizing culture, commerce astronomy…sacred geometry, all this knowledge. They all had – actually, if you look at it, they all had similar knowledge, similar symbols…they were much more [advanced] than I think that we even understand; that we can even guess.

“And so lately, there’s been some information about Antarctica and what they’re finding…I don’t have verification on this but extremely sophisticated labs and animals in stasis, that are not what we knew but you know, really sophisticated technology. So, I think it was a very, very incredible, peaceful time for the Atlanteans…”

Edgar Cayce the “Sleeping Prophet” talked about the Hall of Records existing in Central America, in Bimini and at the base of the Sphinx. Boulter is convinced the Atlanteans may have become the Egyptians.

“Using ground-penetrating radar and High Definition satellite scans that have the capability of going six kilometers deep, we found a huge complex in front of the Pyramid of Hawara…the ceilings are 20 meters deep and the second one is 40 meters deep…there’s 63 chambers, six of which are bigger than Olympic sized swimming pools…

“So much of it is underwater. Huge complexes underwater, like we’re talking big and all over the place; passageways, networks and there’s more and more of that being found all the time.

“Pyramid structures are all built on quartz crystal, so what the unique thing about quartz crystal is…when it’s under pressure, it releases energy…it’s actually huge crystals under pressure…and I think that that’s the principle. So, the idea that crystal quartz could be generating energy and transmitting with the Sun is absolutely viable.” "
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), greybeard (5th March 2020), LifeAngel (17th July 2020), Matt P (5th March 2020), mountain_jim (5th March 2020), norman (5th March 2020), Peter UK (5th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Here's a thing.

Why are big media companies selling a huge ancient civilization narrative so hard these days?

What is so important to the powers who own the media that they have to control the narrative about it?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th March 2020), Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), gord (8th March 2020), greybeard (5th March 2020), mountain_jim (5th March 2020), Peter UK (5th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

There are a proliferation of videos emphasising the stone evidence for a global pre flood civilisation

The evidence is there in plain sight.

At Machu Picchu there are two distinct forms of stone crafting. The earlier paradigm is more advanced, with incredibly finely cut asymmetric blocks fitting together to very fine tolerances. How they were shaped is unknown and possibly due to a technology other than hand held copper tools.

The older form of building clearly suffered an earthquake, which it resisted extremely well, then building at a much more basic level of technology resumed. The earlier civilisation was capable of moving blocks up to 500 tonnes as seen in lebanon etc.

Last edited by Baby Steps; 12th March 2020 at 23:23.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), greybeard (5th March 2020), mountain_jim (5th March 2020), norman (5th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Peter UK (5th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

The amount of megalithic physical evidence is quite fascinating. The complexity of the Giza pyramids quite clearly points to an anti-deluvian advanced civilization. The size of the balbek artifacts is another place of this evidence. The climate was wetter then, too, thus the water damage from the 25000+ year old sphynx.

The biggest treasure trove of evidence for the ancient past civilizations is underwater. The ancients were seafaring, and during the past ice age, seas levels were likely 200-300 feet below the current sea level. So much of their settlements would have been on a coastline that has long since been submerged. An ancient such archeological site has been found off western Cuba (though it is so deep at 600 meters that there was likely some kind of seismic shift involved there as well) .

I have seen documentaries of archaeologist divers who found deeper and deeper levels of artifacts off the coasts of Spain and morroco. When they had sought government permits to explore and excavate at these deeper sites, the respective governments did not grant permission.

Similarly, an academic exploration of a sunken city off the west coast of India was shut down after they carbon dated artifacts at 25000 years old.

The 'official' narrative of the 5 thousand year old Sumeria being the oldest human civilization is forceably being maintained, tho it doesn't look like it will hold much longer.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), East Sun (6th March 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Peter UK (6th March 2020), Stephanie (6th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    There are a proliferation of videos emphasising the stone evidence for a global pre flood civilisation

The evidence is there in plain sight.

At Machu Picchu there are two distinct forms of stone crafting. The earlier paradigm is more advanced, with incredibly finely cut asymmetric blocks fitting together to very fine tolerances. How they were shaped is unknown and possibly due to a technology other than hand held copper tools.

The older form of building clearly suffered an earthquake, which it resisted extremely well, then building at a much more basic level of technology resumed. The earlier civilisation was capable of moving bliocks up to 500 tonnes as seen in lebanon etc.

I must say that I have never felt comfortable with the suggestion that there was an earlier advanced civilization building one type of construction, and a later one that came and built on top of it even though later in history the Spaniards did build their churches on top of older sites. What I speak of is the dating of ages. I feel it's more likely, plausible even just because it also goes on today, that there are different classes in society. These differences are in wealth and status and in Machu Pichu it was no different I suspect and probably what this means is that the royals and elitists lived in one section and functioned there, and this of course was the finer construction sites they lived in. The masons the elite hired were not the run of the mill the masses used anymore than the home builders today are for when we want a new house. The builders we contract with to build our homes are not the same class or skill set as those the elite hire to build their castles and business buildings, secret society meeting places and more.

The royal class could afford the best in the land and they got what they paid for.The lesser class, living right beside of this upper class got what they could afford also and both existed together just as both exist today in Kansas City, St. Louis, and so on. In every city there are class differences for how they live, who they call, and how they are treated when they are called is different. Abuses that go on in the masses neighborhoods would never pass or be accepted in the elite neighborhoods and this goes on even today in the USA in states and cities not even all that large. So to me all the difference in build type is not so much about age as it is about what they could afford or even who would contract with them being the workers. It would probably be unheard of for one of us to hire the same crew that built the Westminster mansions some of the royals live in or to expect the same builders dealing with the residents of the Hamptons to come down to the lower class to build a house for them in their neighborhood. I think it was probably like that in Peru and Incan society also.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 6th March 2020 at 00:28.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th March 2020), Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), East Sun (6th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

So you think there were slums in Inca times as well? Interesting. It is telling how our minds have been so thoroughly captured by this modern world and its edited history. Like our world is the only way a society can be run, with lop-sided wealth distribution, authoritarian leaders, and a poor, apathetic under-class.

You may be right. I like to think we might not be aware of other ways to live where exploitation is not the preferred method.

The way those megalithic blocks were placed, almost shaped like clay, makes this class of wonders so appealing. It cannot be reproduced today. And since the craftsmanship is so superior on the lower layers, it makes the age of the newer layers quite evidently dated as a much later construction. This means that the ancient stone sites were not just abandoned stone-works taken over by poorer people but made by a later society entirely.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), greybeard (6th March 2020), PurpleLama (20th September 2020), wegge (6th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    So you think there were slums in Inca times as well? Interesting. It is telling how our minds have been so thoroughly captured by this modern world and its edited history. Like our world is the only way a society can be run, with lop-sided wealth distribution, authoritarian leaders, and a poor, apathetic under-class.

You may be right. I like to think we might not be aware of other ways to live where exploitation is not the preferred method.

The way those megalithic blocks were placed, almost shaped like clay, makes this class of wonders so appealing. It cannot be reproduced today. And since the craftsmanship is so superior on the lower layers, it makes the age of the newer layers quite evidently dated as a much later construction. This means that the ancient stone sites were not just abandoned stone-works taken over by poorer people but made by a later society entirely.
    In dentistry before I retired we used a mix or a polymer composite of a catalyst and base and it would set up like epoxy based on how you mixed it and in what proportions. You could control your work time this way. In later years they advanced to where the molecules became sensitive to light and so an intense ultraviolet light was used to set the material up when you are ready. It would stay putty like until you were ready to set it up after you shaped it. We still use that today to do tooth colored fillings on people's teeth.

The thing is it's not new tech to do this. It's been around thousands of years. I suspect that the rock we see was a mix. I also think I can see the piles of where the mix was made in some of Foresters films. These were a liquid at one time or a slurry mix and it shows. I think also that the pedestal stone near all this construction was where the sun disc mounted and that this disc could be rotated and moved about to direct a high intensity light right at any boulder the builders were ready to set up once it was shaped and filled in. Then they blast it with the disc and it sets up fast explaining the burn marks on some of the stones. I think quite simply they had a polymer tech and the light to set it up and they basically crowned the entire mountain the way I'd crown your teeth and the rock they built and set up using their polished gold disc put out much more intense light than any glass lens would. The Spaniards melted that down but it was said to be quite spectacular from the reports. They have found numerous smaller polished gold discs also of all sizes and even personal carry type which says to me they knew how to direct light to wherever they needed it to make their walls. Just a theory but I think they could do this even without the sun disc. The disc is just an idea I threw in but the truth is if they had the tech to make cement of a very refined type this too would explain where the Romans got the recipe to make cement that set up under water.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th March 2020), Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2020), greybeard (6th March 2020), guayabal (7th March 2020), Jayke (6th March 2020), lisalu (12th July 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	42707Click image for larger version

Views:	81
Size:	304.8 KB
ID:	42704Name:  image.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  56.3 KBClick image for larger version

Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	42706s

some images that show amazing stonework skills

Click image for larger version

Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	42703
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 6th March 2020 at 21:00.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2020), Jayke (6th March 2020), Justplain (7th March 2020), lisalu (12th July 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

and a few more, malleable 'stone' seems possible
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Views:	90
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	42708   Click image for larger version

Views:	84
Size:	287.6 KB
ID:	42711   Click image for larger version

Views:	82
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	42712  
    Attached Images    

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2020), Jayke (6th March 2020), lisalu (12th July 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020), Ratszinger (7th March 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Malleable stone is definitely a likelihood for the anti-deluvians, however it wasn't their only advanced stoneworking tech. I've seen a video on an ancient quarry near the asov sea that had thin cut marks as much as ten meters deep and thinner than any cutting tool today could make, except perhaps a laser.

If one looks at the remnants of giant megaliths that were only partially quarried, for instance the cracked obalisk in Egypt, or the 500 ton blocks in balbek, you can see that even though those ancient engineers may have known malleable stone construction, they also knew how to cut huge granite blocks, and move them, in ways that even today we would find difficult, if not impossible, to do.

An interesting megalithic site that seems to prove the malleable stone tech being used is in the ural mountains in Russia. There is a huge eighty foot high wall structure apparently made of that clay like, hardened blocks. A human footprint the size of a giant is left behind in the stone. Also, there are pock marks left in the stone that have traces that seem to indicate some sort of sulphur explosion residue. It appears they had their wars in ancient times, which is maybe why that civiliztion isn't around now.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I hope that one day we can recover our true history. It would be marvelous to finally peruse the facts without having to question the intention of those that present it as such. It is so frustrating to have to disbelieve everything I'm taught and told or better, 'sold' as truth.

In my heart I know the truth of our story is more amazing than any of us could fathom or even consider. Yet we have only lies and half-truths. And half-truths are far more devastating than the lies because they can take years to unravel, causing confusion and illogical deductions, that themselves have to be unraveled first.

I personally do not find this amnesia game very much fun, and I suggest that perhaps it is time to put away the toys of an impulsive childhood and don the shiny armor of truth once again, to do battle against falsehoods and misleading and hidden agendas. That is our purpose here, not to live uneventful lives as apathetic pawns in a game we have no say in, or it seems, want any say in.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I think it all has the look of a putty for that reason that it was indeed once malleable. It's also possible that the dimples were formed into it after it was mid set but still something they could mold. I've seen shaman read those dimples because they cast a shadow at certain days of the year each and each one means something to the priests or shaman when this happens as they watch it. It all had to do with agriculture as did the bags I believe. These light skinned bearded tall men they show in stone all over the world with bags brought agriculture to these people. They brought animal husbandry and domestication as well as other technological know how and the people they introduced this to worshiped them as a result.

Just as the Bock saga indicates there was a group trapped in by ice and it appears the ones that introduced all the native Americans to maze are indeed these very same ones that came out for a time to introduce themselves to the world and were there long enough to make an impact, change the way of survival for everyone only to have another cataclysm take place changing their own home land calling them all back with promise to one day return! Of course they didn't know that this second cataclysm is the one that would take away their power base and that the church would then take it over upon seeing the advantage so they never returned. White people of another tribe later did that long forgot or never knew of the first and so the story goes.

What can we gather from the Bock Saga? Is it real? It sure seems real piecing it together with these videos to me and all these videos do is confirm the Bock tale. I believe it is fact someone introduced the survivors to agriculture and domestic animals and I think that can be proven factually that many believe and tell of 'strangers with know how showing up one day' that later were revered. Often these ones came out of the sea meeting some that were until that meeting barely getting by after the ice age ended. Until these ones taught them how to carry seeds, care for them, plant them, nurture the plants and so on. And after teaching select of their people these things they put it all in stone to remind them of how to go about it watching the seasons so they all knew universally when to harvest and when to plant and so on. Anyway, everyone knows that someone, a third party introuduced the brown skin native peoples of the earth to corn one day and it changed it all for them. I suspect we could say with more assurance now that it was a Bock!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

More support for the ancient world wide tech.... (I love this channel)

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast