Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Default Black Ops 101

Black Ops 101 - The Dark Truth About the CIA
    Feb 27, 2020
    Austin Steinbart

(I wasn't sure where to post this, but I won't insist that this thread be confined to discussion about this source alone. I have no opinion about this source, as I have not done enough research to know one way or the other. But Steinbart is a Q fan, so I will say that there may very well be some truth to his info, but I would like to see corroboration by someone more credible and less biased, and I certainly don't agree with the amount of credit he attributes to Q. He looks a bit young to have had all the experience he claims to, his style seems a bit fanciful...)

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge at: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/bla...-%f0%9f%a4%a1/
    "This piece by Arizona-based YouTuber, Austin Steinbart is about how the CIA uses terrorists and criminals as assassins, how they fund Black Ops almost exclusively with heroin and human trafficking, how John McCain was the secret kingpin, how the corrupt newsmedia has always turned a blind eye and how CIA Black Ops enabled “a bunch of worthless European royals to conquer the United States.”

Although the production is low budget, the pacing and the information are excellent. As the piece progresses, your hair will be standing on end, with all the gory details of the drug-, human- and weapons trafficking out of Arizona’s Yuma corridor via John McCain’s partnership with the Clinton Crime family.

He begins with a revisionist history of how British pirates from the colonial era became the blueprint for MI6 and how the British Empire conquered the world with money from the opium and slave trades, then circled back to win their ultimate prize: the United States.

Steinbart claims that Franklin Delano Roosevelt, whose family made their fortune selling opium to the Chinese brought MI6 to the US to build the precursor to the CIA, the Office of Strategic Service (OSS) from the ground up, to teach the Americans “all the gangsterific spy agency tactics they had developed over the centuries.”

He says, “From that point on, British and American intel ops became deeply intertwined, especially when it came to controlling organized crime and using it to finance covert operations.”

“What ended up happening was the United States getting corrupted from within and dragged into endless foreign wars…Ever find it weird that Afghanistan is growing three times as much heroin as when we invaded in 2001?

“…Human trafficking is another ancient industry controlled by intelligence services and it is even more sadistic than the heroin game.” It’s used not only to raise money but to run compromise operations.

Jeffrey Epstein was set up to create what Steinbart calls a “Mega honeypot.” This is why Robert Mueller got Epstein off from the major sex trafficking case that Alexander Acosta tried to prosecute him for in Florida.

Steinbart says he personally observed several instances of sex trafficking while working IT for many of the top hotel chains in America. He discovered how the CIA was using gangs like MS-13 to do their hits. He also discusses the CIA’s paramilitary branch, that he calls “D6”.

He claims that John McCain was the commander of D6, a position he inherited upon the death of his father, Admiral John D McCain Jr. He describes McCain’s father as “insanely corrupt” and “one of the first naïve buffoons who bought into the idea of a ‘New World Order’.”

Steinbart describes McCain the son as “a vicious war criminal, as well as a opiate-addicted pedophile, who saw himself as more of a European king than an American serviceman. That’s why he constantly bragged about his royal ancestry and always used his power to enact the imperial agenda of those worthless European royals, instead of using it to protect the interests of the American people.”

Steinbart retells McCain’s completely outrageous and criminal biography, many details of which I’d never heard before. He says that being in Congress gave McCain the access and the cover he needed to run D6 efficiently, “ushering in an unprecedented worldwide era of wanton corruption and sadistic violence. From El Salvador, to Libya, to Syria to Ukraine to Kyrgyzstan, John McCain sowed chaos, degeneracy and violence everywhere he went…

“A huge amount of the drug and human trafficking happening in the United States today is facilitated by the Hensleys [McCain’s widow’s family]…and their cartel partners, El Mayo, El Chapo and Los Salazar family, who runs Sonora [the cartel]…

“Super annoying, how our government lets vicious gangs brutalize us in our own country to raise money for their foreign rackets. But equally annoying, how our news media enables them. Because the corrupt stooges who run our government wouldn’t survive long if ‘journalists’ would ever report the truth. But they won’t. They never have and they never will.

“People like to think that Fake News is a recent development. But the reality is that the news has always been fake. The term ‘Yellow Journalism’ was coined to describe a media climate [in the 1890s] very similar to the one we have today, where 95% of all media is owned by five bloodthirsty corporations; corporations who have no commitment to the truth and no loyalty to the United States. Just endless greed and corruption.

“Now, many silly Boomers will push back on that, ’cause they like to romanticize about how there was a time back in their day, when at least the media tried to be objective. But that is hilariously false. The media in their day watched our President get trotted out in the open by his own security team, have his head blown off in broad daylight and never pushed back a single time, when it was explained away with a bunch of nakedly preposterous lies.

“Then, they saw no issue in allowing some of the co-conspirators in that murderous coup run the official investigation of it. Then, they let not just one but two of those co-conspirators become the President!

“Because the news has always been fake! Everything about the news industry in America is fake. Their esteemed heroes, Woodward and Bernstein are the opposite of real journalists. They’re actually Mockingbird stooges who were served up their ‘Bombshell’ stories on a silver platter by the crooked FBI, as part of a highly-coordinated CIA coup [against Nixon], similar to the Russiagate coup that the CIA coordinated against Donald Trump.”

Steinbart explains that the media might have survived with its reputation intact if QAnon hadn’t been done the way that it has."
    Last edited by onawah; 7th March 2020 at 20:58.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (7th March 2020), Arcturian108 (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (8th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2020), edina (7th March 2020), enigma3 (8th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2020), flavius (26th March 2020), Ioneo (7th March 2020), kfm27917 (29th June 2020), Krist (7th March 2020), Kryztian (25th March 2020), Maknocktomb (26th March 2020), Melinda (7th March 2020), Mercedes (7th March 2020), Mike (7th March 2020), Pam (8th March 2020), Philippe (9th March 2020), Reinhard (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), shaberon (8th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020), Sophocles (18th April 2020), Tintin (17th May 2020), TomKat (7th March 2020), Valerie Villars (31st March 2020), Violet3 (8th March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020), Zanshin (8th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Re: Black Ops 101

Interesting to find this here today as I was just researching to find out more about Austin Steinbart.

All I know so far is he is 29 years old and a computer guy. His YouTube channel, is the main thing I could find about him, so I decided to start listening to all of them from the beginning. They only go back about a year and are relatively short.

His explanation of QAnon vs Anon was interesting. He went into the difference between a regular computer bit and a Q-bit (not sure how to spell it).

I also found his video on "Is QAnon a right-wing conspiracy?" inspiring. The main message here is to unite us all (right and left) to demand the declassification of the JFK assassination documents.

This is as far as I have watched, and I plan to continue watching them all soon.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (8th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2020), flavius (26th March 2020), kfm27917 (29th June 2020), Mike (7th March 2020), onawah (7th March 2020), Pam (8th March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

In this video Austin Steinbart tells us who he is (6:07).

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2020), Pam (8th March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

We have already won.

Exciting times!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,102 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    I hope nobody takes this guy seriously. (I’ve only watched this one video and I’m done with him.)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

anandacate (9th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), muxfolder (9th March 2020), Strat (8th March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

I see your point, Satori....
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I hope nobody takes this guy seriously. (I’ve only watched this one video and I’m done with him.)
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (9th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2020), Satori (8th March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

hmmm...best bet is to wait and see, I'd guess

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

anandacate (9th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think this thread is misnamed. Some part of it should have Austin Steinbart in it.

Contrary to what Poster Satori is saying, I think this guy bears watching. Lately he apparently has pulled a file of Terry Bradshaw (the NFL personality who has some issues with depression and perhaps other mental issues) from the Amen Brain clinic and posted it on YouTube. The Dr who did the work with Bradshaw then got a lawyer after Steinbart.

He is also going after Praying Medic, Jordan Sather, JoeM, and Lisa May Crowley; calling them “Q Pharisees”. This is starting another “inside baseball” war among Q followers.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

anandacate (26th March 2020), flavius (26th March 2020), Kryztian (26th March 2020), Mike (25th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,897 times in 3,467 posts

I watched several of his videos. The "Who is Q" video, where he claims he is posting from the future is certainly his worst. How someone can make such an outlandish claim and not try to explain it is beyond me.

This one here "Truth about Black Ops" is quite interesting. I have no idea what his connection to the intelligence community is, but clearly, some knowledge has been passed on to him, a history from medieval stone mason assassins continued to people like John Foster Dulles and John McCain.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (26th March 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

So, Austin posted this short vid today. He’s been giving interviews and it appears that because he doesn’t fit Anons views of who is working for Q, etc, that his “proofs” have been censored from places such as qmap.pub

If true, (as it does seem to be the case), this goes to show that even well intended people can be just like they Cabal and censor according to their “preferences” as opposed to the truth of things.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (8th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:34.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (8th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Looks like Austin has been arrested.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (8th April 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), onevoice (18th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

It’s good to view both sides of a debate.

At 4:30 this guy (who supports Austin and claims he’s seen enough and knows hi. well enough to believe his story) claims Austin was NOT charged with anything but extortion. He feels at best this would be a civil case (not a criminal case) and will be laughed out of court.

Around 6:15 he demonstrates one of Austin’s “proofs” that hasn’t been explained.

Finally, there’s the stance that Datto (the ones claiming extortion) and the others including the FBI are all part of the DeepState according to Austin.

Going to be interesting how this turns out. Obviously if Austin is a loner LARP then he’s screwed. And if he’s been working for some covert negative black hat group, they may have just thrown him under the bus getting what they needed from him and he’s screwed. But IF he’s working for the white hats then he’ll be vindicated eventually. Of course it could also be argued that the black hats would use such a situation like this to give credence to him IF he ends up getting off. That would also look like he’s legit.

But I could never understand WHY he just didn’t post proof using the Q platform. After all if he was Q (or part of the Q team) then just post as Q and prove himself. Although he tried to explained why this wasn’t possible for now.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Many would have you believe that Austin is a proven LARP, and he’s a done deal. But I beg to differ.

I’ve been looking into Austin periodically and I really don’t think he is a LARP, at least not consciously. IMO he’s either legit OR an MKUltra mind programmed tool.

While being detained at home, having no internet access, and forced to wear an ankle bracelet (as the FBI convinced the judge he was a flight risk, among other things) Austin has still been reaching out. Less we forget that General Flynn (also supposedly part of Q) is also a prisoner. So it’s not unreasonable that Austin could still be on the Q team and been arrested.

While reaching out, Austin called into this one talk show hosted by a former cop and when you hear Austin talk I just don’t get any subterfuge, minus his stated DIA mandates. His story seems consistent in various interviews and he seems rational and open to questions, casual dialogue, etc. You can still see his youth and ego but he’s remains cordial mostly, if not compassionate.

Here’s “The Q Signal” vid on his call-in. I provide this as an example of Austin’s authentic and consistent behavior. And although I completely understand “The Q Signal’s” devotion to Austin and what he sees as a valid operation, he does tend to talk a bit too much, etc, and it makes following everything much more difficult than needs be. But this is the difference between youth and experience.

Finally, it is intriguing when they share Austin’s “Q proofs”. It seems VERY obvious that when Austin describes some music he likes and mentions one of his favorite songs being “Above and Beyond”, 33 days before Q posted this https://qmap.pub/read/3975 now that’s a strange “coincidence”.

Note: In the “Above and Beyond” vid do not miss the impossible object that exist’ within our perception, none the less...

p.s. In a recent vid by “The Q Signal” he points out that David Wilcock reached out and wanted to speak with Austin, and didn’t believe he was a LARP either.

Unlike many on this forum, I like David, and I think he gets a bum rap over lots of things, although I do see ego and personalities flaws and tend to feel he is gullible as well as a bit insecure, etc. But we all have our issues...and what matters more to me is his heart is good and he really tries to do right!
    Last edited by Soullight; 18th April 2020 at 03:19.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Dr Tammy gives some of her Q-proofs that Austin is Q (or part of the Q team).

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I remember listening to some videos of hacker Quinn Michaels back when he was saying that the CIA created this A.I. (Named TYLER) which later became Q.

This video explores how Austin (from the future) took over TYLER.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I think he thinks he's funny...
    Last edited by TomKat; 21st May 2020 at 23:12.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Austin had a major victory in court and is FREE to use the internet again, among other things, and will be coming back online soon. He has made it clear that he has no qualms speaking to any detractors (Q Pharisees, etc).

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Tom Corbett (3rd July 2020)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 183 posts

I know there is a lot of healthy skepticism regarding Austin Steinbart. For those that are still willing to listen, he recently did an interview with David Whitehead in which he comes across as extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, and likable (my opinion obviously). It's a wide ranging conversation that's mostly rooted in US intelligence, while also obviously addressing Q/Qanon. I will leave David's description below the video.

Everything QAnon: Op Against The People Or Op Against The Deep State? - Truth Warrior

"I have been quietly working on a research project on QAnon for the past 5 months or so. I started out with the intention of debunking it. I got more curious as I went deeper and actually looked at it all. In an effort to learn more, I tried reaching out to numerous Anon channels for interviews. Not one responded to me. However, through a random connection on Instagram I got connected to a very interesting individual. I went in skeptical AF. I still remain skeptical on a healthy level. I kept the interview friendly so he could speak freely. If he is lying, he will be found out. If he is telling the Truth, time will reveal it. I vetted Austin to the furthest extent possible. The information he presents and the confidence in which he presents it, is impressive. I found myself liking him and agreeing with much of what he said from a research standpoint, even if I cannot possibly know for sure at this stage if he is the real deal.

I watched every one of the videos Austin sent me and followed up on all the breadcrumbs, proofs and names he dropped. I listened to his detractors. Regardless, I am impressed with the Q project after actually going through it all.

Everyone has their opinions on Q but few have actually taken the time it takes to look into it. I read all the “Q is a psyop” material alongside the thousands of actual Q posts and POTUS tweets. I read two books on Q and have been watching closely out of sheer curiosity. Is it real? Is it fake?

A few more questions came to me as I was reviewing all this as a personal research project. Why hasn’t Trump ever denounced Q and has in fact hinted to them for the past 2 years? Why hasn't Austin been arrested and convicted of impersonating a Federal officer? Why are POTUS tweets in line perfectly with Q posts? How is the information Q is dropping so accurate and verifiable? If Q is a cult, why is it promoting the opposite of cult mentality and encouraging verification and independent research and free thinking? Have certain factions of Q become cultish and territorial? Is this because of the Q project itself or the people who flock to it? Why does the media spend time and money attacking the Q movement relentlessly if it’s so crazy? Why are the critics of Q so grossly uninformed about the actual evidence dropped by Q? I tested this theory multiple times on people I knew. At the very least, these are some good questions to ponder.

One of Austin's tweets states: "How many COINCIDENCES before it becomes mathematically IMPOSSIBLE?" which is referencing a popular Q post: https://qalerts.app/?n=920

I read every MSM and alt-media article I could find on QAnon. I then found the Q clock and started doing the math. I was shocked. I was blown away by the level of knowledge my guest had on the subjects I’ve personally studied for 18 years. If it's a psyop, it's a psyop exposing the king of psyops: the CIA/MI6/Deep state/MS Media. Interesting...

I will continue to watch as things unfold and should it all be the most well planned and intricate hoax of all time, then I will be the first to expose it. Either way it's interesting to say the least.

During the interview we had numerous odd shut-downs of my Skype channel during the call which had to be done via phone to Skype. It was odd because my internet was working fine and all other sites as well. I tested the system numerous times and had zero issues prior to the call. Could have just been 3 random glitches in a row.

Anyways, this is still an ongoing inquiry. I have never told anyone what to believe or what to think. I still need to see more myself. I only want to know the Truth. I keep this motto on my desk: There is what we think we know, and then there’s what actually is. What do you think?

I will leave it to you to decide what you believe. Time will tell all...
    "
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Tom Corbett (3rd July 2020)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

He’s back!

Kicking tail and taking names...and Q NEVER forgets...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Mercedes (1st July 2020), Tom Corbett (3rd July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread