Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: PSYCHOSOMA (psych body) - the body of desires

Quote Posted by wttah (here)
    Trauma

Just an update for those interested. I would be interested in your take on this RogeRio. Understanding your opening post I can do easier when field working.
    Freud said as traumatic any exitations from outside which are powerful enough to break through the protetive shield. The mental apparatus as being flooded with large amounts of stimuli which cannot be mastered and bound.

Carl Jung never accept Freud's insistence the causes of psychic conflicts would always involve some trauma of sexual nature, and Freud did not admit Jung's interest in spiritual phenomena as valid sources of study in itself.

--
    (personal note)
    If we change Freud's sexual nature to esoteric Yin-Yang nature of energies instead only sex (female-male) approach, Freud tech description fits with Carl Jung studies unrestricted.
    --

Jung proposed that art can be used to alleviate or contain feelings of trauma, fear, or anxiety and also to repair, restore and heal. In his work with patients and in his own personal explorations, Jung wrote that art expression and images found in dreams could be helpful in recovering from trauma and emotional distress. At times of emotional distress, he often drew, painted, or made objects and constructions which he recognized as more than recreational.

--
    (personal note)
    if art can alleviate trauma, what's needed to Fix ?
    R - a (safe) way to express that problem and Fix It

awareness and consciousness seems to be a inevitable path
    --

The extraphysical trauma is characterized by a specific triggering agent, almost always spontaneously identified; a specific degree of intensity; susceptibility of the consciousness; and extent of the consciousness’ incapacity to respond adequately to the trauma, either by absorbing it, sublimating it, or overcoming it with naturality, as soon as it occurs.

In fact, extraphysical trauma works therapeutically for the consciousness (you) vaccinating or curing with respect to the aspects of the extraphysical dimension of which one was unaware or had never experienced.

Extraphysical traumas are actually inevitable and indispensable for the individual development of extraphysical evolution. Nevertheless, there are countless obscure aspects regarding this subject of physical-extraphysical emotions requiring enormous amounts of advanced research in order for them to be better understood.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 10th March 2020 at 00:58.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (10th March 2020), wttah (10th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    The purpertrator's and the victim's experience together in one.

The experience is an embedded trauma.

If you can remove it, the Dweller can deal with it.
    Yes wttah, this conclusion is wise and fully coherent with others serious ethical researchers on this subject. That's why I introduced the term Implant, to be investigated on diagnosing the circumstances.

On the thread 40 bio-energetic exercises, at the end I added ten more complex and advanced bio-energetic tasks, where we can found:

Quote .
    4. dis-Harassment. Extraphysical dis-interest, or hetero-confrontations face to face, with harassing consciences based on self-confidence, fearlessness, and cosmoethical care intention.

5. Evocation. When timely, enlightening and constructive, of intraphysical or extraphysical, aiming at reconciliations and improvements in the tasks of interconscious assistance.
    these tech guidelines seems some vague at first glance, but it are very helpful, indeed
    The word "Implant" works, though one needs to keep in mind that there is "intent" as an aspect of "implant".

So one would look for foreign substances in the first instance. The example of the "embedded trauma" above. On the physical, a bullet or knife blade. Foreign things, if you know what to look for. Implanted memories can be difficult to detect.

And we can also have native implants such as a desire or fear created passively by advertising for example.

That us two that come to mind.
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (10th March 2020), TomKat (10th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trauma

Just an update for those interested. I would be interested in your take on this RogeRio. Understanding your opening post I can do easier when field working.
    Freud said as traumatic any exitations from outside which are powerful enough to break through the protetive shield. The mental apparatus as being flooded with large amounts of stimuli which cannot be mastered and bound.

Carl Jung never accept Freud's insistence the causes of psychic conflicts would always involve some trauma of sexual nature, and Freud did not admit Jung's interest in spiritual phenomena as valid sources of study in itself.

--
    (personal note)
    If we change Freud's sexual nature to esoteric Yin-Yang nature of energies instead only sex (female-male) approach, Freud tech description fits with Carl Jung studies unrestricted.
    --

Jung proposed that art can be used to alleviate or contain feelings of trauma, fear, or anxiety and also to repair, restore and heal. In his work with patients and in his own personal explorations, Jung wrote that art expression and images found in dreams could be helpful in recovering from trauma and emotional distress. At times of emotional distress, he often drew, painted, or made objects and constructions which he recognized as more than recreational.

--
    (personal note)
    if art can alleviate trauma, what's needed to Fix ?
    R - a (safe) way to express that problem and Fix It

awareness and consciousness seems to be a inevitable path
    --

The extraphysical trauma is characterized by a specific triggering agent, almost always spontaneously identified; a specific degree of intensity; susceptibility of the consciousness; and extent of the consciousness’ incapacity to respond adequately to the trauma, either by absorbing it, sublimating it, or overcoming it with naturality, as soon as it occurs.

In fact, extraphysical trauma works therapeutically for the consciousness (you) vaccinating or curing with respect to the aspects of the extraphysical dimension of which one was unaware or had never experienced.

Extraphysical traumas are actually inevitable and indispensable for the individual development of extraphysical evolution. Nevertheless, there are countless obscure aspects regarding this subject of physical-extraphysical emotions requiring enormous amounts of advanced research in order for them to be better understood.
    Hmmm.

Hmmm, I think the idea of using artistic expression as a treatment for trauma is desperation. Honestly, I think you have to go the Emergency department of a hospital route and begin by repairing the damage to the subtle anatomy first. Like removing the foreign intent that has crystalized into an object in the subtle anatomy.

Then stabilize the patient and bring in understanding of the event so they can cope with what has happened.

Time then heals.

Keep in mind I deal with the worst case scenarios, so my opinions are pragmatic.

Contrast with children who have died of neglect and disease. They just need to be cleaned up and shown some care and attention. They then respond and pick up themselves once they understand it is over.

I do wonder if those two theoretical psychologists ever experienced extreme real trauma themselves.
    Last edited by wttah; 10th March 2020 at 04:27.
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wttah For This Post:

TomKat (10th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Like removing the foreign intent that has crystalized into an object in the subtle anatomy.
    please, the subject don't approach on physical trauma or physical objects
    Quote Human proof or corpus delicti does not apply to the psychosoma,
    although anatomic (body) analogies are applied to understand psycho traumas
    Quote This is why one vehicle is a Replica of the other.
    ---

Keep in mind I deal with the worst case scenarios, so my opinions are pragmatic.
    I have no way of guessing your scenarios neither opinions if I am not previously informed about them, I'm sorry.

I researched primary sources of information and gathered them in the most objective and coherent way possible to me, to answer the question of psychic trauma in a general way and not in a specific way in particular, even because, I was not previous aware about specific approach you are interested.

I would be interested in your take on this RogeRio
    I focused only on this generic (psych & para-psych trauma) demand without considering other details
    Last edited by RogeRio; 10th March 2020 at 07:36.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (10th March 2020), wttah (10th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Like removing the foreign intent that has crystalized into an object in the subtle anatomy.
    please, the subject don't approach on physical trauma or physical objects
    Quote Human proof or corpus delicti does not apply to the psychosoma,
    although anatomic (body) analogies are applied to understand psycho traumas
    Quote This is why one vehicle is a Replica of the other.
    ---

I have no way of guessing your scenarios neither opinions if I am not previously informed about them, I'm sorry.

I researched primary sources of information and gathered them in the most objective and coherent way possible to me, to answer the question of psychic trauma in a general way and not in a specific way in particular, even because, I was not previous aware about specific approach you are interested.

I would be interested in your take on this RogeRio
    I focused only on this generic (psych & para-psych trauma) demand without considering other details
    Okay, I'll think of non physical analogies.

One thing to be aware of with Traumas that I learned in this case of the young lady is that one also needs to address the self image of the person.

There are between 1 and 2 hundred definable layers in the psychosoma I understand in a living Being such as a human. A lot.

Living humans have been studied and your work displays this comprehensive understanding I can see.

Now in the deceased human, this can be very different.

Natural death in old age. I have seen people "wake up" in the astral in an ordered and fairly conventional manner. It takes about two weeks for the memories to return and from observation the emotionally strongest return first. With these ordered deaths the relatives know ahead of time and are there at the deathbed and there when the person "wakes up".

My understanding is that the aetheric body is shed at death along with the physical. I have not observed that so I cannot say absolutely. The appearance is often of the time when they achieved their goal in life. For instance a person who wanted to be a star in the ballet and was born with that desire, and if she achieved it at say the age of sixteen years as a soloist in a ballet company, she will appear at that age immediately after death.

That is best case scenario. The relatives can handle the process.

However, when things go wrong . . . .

. . .. sudden accidents and murders for example. The deceased person can be left with some of the aetheric, or bio-electric if one prefers that term.

So you find deceased people very close to the physical for this reason. I understand the term "earthbound spirits" includes these deceased people. Many are young.

So, when dealing with the deceased and especially children and teenagers, one needs to treat them as if they are alive to a great degree. This is due to the presence of the aetheric. They are not purely astral mental and higher.

Because the aetheric closest to the physical body is the life of the physical body. It is more than just shape or a memory. For some of them it is a case similar to a living amputee and the phantom sensations where the limb used to be. The difference is the whole body is essentially amputated.

Determination to live can cause this, so can certain diseases. (Hopefully) long forgotten occult practices too.

So when you are dealing with a deceased person who retains the aetheric/bio-electric(?) you have to take a lot of care. Their self image is much more biological and still governed by the aetheric. Disease such as viruses and bacteria that were present in the aetheric can still be present and active. Also the damage to the aetheric caused in life such as burns, blunt trauma and so on.

They still have these damaged layers of the bio-electric/aetheric.

All these things have to be dealt with logically and almost in a physical way. That is to say, when plague is still active in the bio-electric body, the best remedy is the antibiotic that cures plague in the living corporeal person. Honey and terramycin both have aetheric aspects one can use to treat the aetheric in the deceased.

In practice, and especially in very young deceased children, treating them and cleaning them up is a very (almost biologically) messy thing to do. One gets pee'd on, vomited on, and worse. Especially when you use herbs to clean out their gastrointestinal tube and the other cavities such as the bladder, lungs ears and so on. Remember here that the closer the aetheric is to the physical body the more the aetheric confirms to physical processes and shape. It is in the aetheric cavities that one finds the roots of virus colonies. And by the way when viral colonies grow they become increasingly intellegent. But that is my present personal study and outside this thread.

I could write for hours, but my phone is at 5% battery and making threats : )

I hope I didn't get side tracked while writing.

Oh that's right, after the crystalized thought form (excrescence if you wish) is removed, one must still treat the self image of the person, including all the other injuries, aetheric, emotional and mental so they can be comphy in themselves. Girls need to feel pretty. Boys can have a few scars, "battle trophies" one might say.

Hope this all makes sense.
    Last edited by wttah; 10th March 2020 at 10:27. Reason: Argh! Typos!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post above continued, phone mostly charged.

Looking back, that last post is grim. It was not meant to be. There are the wonders too out there.

Let's just say I have an eye in this reality and one in those places folks are warned not to go. "There be dragons! is what was said on the old seafarer's maps. There may be dragons there may not. In either case the warning serves to keep people away.

The simple wonders are there too, the joys.

There is a place I call "the fields of flowers". That is where those youngsters go after cleaning them up and making them presentable. I don't know much about that field, I only go to look occasionally and check up on them. They wave if they see me. They are running about like ordinary children.

These things I describe happen very quickly. In real time one might say or perhaps just my linear awareness. The young lady quit collage today. She felt useless there.

In a previous post I mentioned city-states here and there in a vast wildness. Some of those those city-states are human enclaves. The Vatican is one, Hassan bin Sabbah's fortress is another and so on.

Hassan bin Sabbath is an interesting chap. His famous quote; " Nothing is forbidden. Everything is allowed." is so, from what I have seen anyway. Modern philosophers have sugar coated those words to mean something else. People do that.

The human condition is to to be born and grow up. First love, first broken heart. Falling in love anew, having children and watching them grow up. Family teaches children to care for others. Civilisation is an extension of family. Thus the city-states. Laws are made to protect, or at least should be.

If humanity only knew how lucky it is to be able to have family. There are races out there who look on in envy.

Were it not for family, there would be no "soul" world of humanity. Somewhere people lost sight of this.

"There are more wonders between heaven and earth, Horatio. Then dreamt of in your philosophies." is a quote from Hamlet. - I have always liked that quote.

The world can be grim, but it also abounds in wonders.
    Last edited by wttah; 10th March 2020 at 14:46. Reason: Argh! Typos!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

. . .. sudden accidents and murders for example. The deceased person can be left with some of the aetheric, or bio-electric if one prefers that term.

So you find deceased people very close to the physical for this reason. I understand the term "earthbound spirits" includes these deceased people. Many are young.
    Sudden accidents forces the subtil bodies out of the physical body unaware of this, so people have no idea about the own (first) death. Near Death experiences (NDE) when people experience similar subtil circumstances the soul-consciusness can come back to physical body and wake up, but when the physical body is damage and the person can not come back (to use this vehicle - as body), tends to orbit the deceased body and the people nearby, for the sake of affinity, until can get another path. The movie Ghost is about this.

The person know has not completed his journey and does not understand his physical life has been interrupted and has no way of continuing in it.

Quote So, when dealing with the deceased and especially children and teenagers, one needs to treat them as if they are alive to a great degree. This is due to the presence of the aetheric. They are not purely astral mental and higher.

Because the aetheric closest to the physical body is the life of the physical body. It is more than just shape or a memory. For some of them it is a case similar to a living amputee and the phantom sensations where the limb used to be. The difference is the whole body is essentially amputated.
    This is a very good analogy ("the whole body is essentially amputated."). At this time, the culture, knowledge, beliefs and lucidity of person will impact what's going to happen, and the most commom is lack of lucidity, because is not well prepared to experience these circumstances, as well as may be deeply unhappy, indignant, revolted, etc.

Some still search for complete a task. The movie The Sixth Sense where a psychologist insists on treating a sensitive boy, to find out from the boy that himself had been murdered.

Quote They still have these damaged layers of the bio-electric/aetheric.
    Physical damages after first death are "memories not processed" on psychosoma, so are not exactly a Physical Thing, neither biological, because the biological body was gone, and all biological diseases are gone too. That's why an old age weak person feels more good out of the body after death. The etheric body is malleable and can change its appearance depending on the mental and emotional state.

"memories not processed" results on Unresolved Emotions, for example.

Physical (biological) disease has its counterpart in the etheric, but this cannot be well analyzed through a cartezian paradigm, since certain diseases of the spirit manifest in the body and certain diseases of the body manifest in the spirit. Psychopathy and sociopathy are diseases of the spirit and not of the body, for example.

Quote All these things have to be dealt with logically and almost in a physical way. That is to say, when plague is still active in the bio-electric body, the best remedy is the antibiotic that cures plague in the living corporeal person.
    I guess there are a confusion here, because no one can give antibiotic to a death person, and the medicin will not be metabolized, unless the body is still alive.

Unless you're talking about extra physical remedies, then it's my confusion.

So, If the physical body is still alive, it's not death and I'm talking about after death, and not before. I suposed you talk about the last moments of life, trying to safe the life and not dealing with subtle bodies after consummate physical (or biological) death.

Quote One gets pee'd on, vomited on, and worse. Especially when you use herbs to clean out their gastrointestinal tube and the other cavities such as the bladder, lungs ears and so on.
    to be more precise, these are called disassimilation process, i.e., things there are absorbed (assimilate) and not processed as expected, causing stagnation, intoxication, malfunction and disease in general.

Quote Hope this all makes sense.
    Yes, I appreciate your argues. I confess that's not an area which I have much experience to share, but I'm familiar about the tech approachs most used by whom work with these issues.

I am not very versed in the subject, but I am not a layman. I'm engineer not a doctor.

-----

There is a place I call "the fields of flowers". That is where those youngsters go after cleaning them up and making them presentable. I don't know much about that field, I only go to look occasionally and check up on them.
    some call it Elysian Fields, or Champs Elisee (french). It's a place to rest and regeneration.

Quote In a previous post I mentioned city-states here and there in a vast wildness. Some of those those city-states are human enclaves. The Vatican is one, Hassan bin Sabbah's fortress is another and so on.
    The real life here (on physical) reflect the subtil ones pre-existence. The physical world is just a tip of the iceberg, as to say.

a great process of reurbanization (civilization) and pacification (anti-belligerence) started in the 20th century in a planetary Troposphere scale, so many things are being resolved (or experienced) down here, in order to improve what is above

As Above, So Bellow
    Last edited by RogeRio; 11th March 2020 at 02:27.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (12th March 2020), wttah (11th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I appreciate the exchange of views, even when they differ slightly. We can gain a better understanding.

Quote Physical (biological) disease has its counterpart in the etheric, but this cannot be well analyzed through a cartezian paradigm, since certain diseases of the spirit manifest themselves in the body and certain diseases of the body manifest themselves in the spirit. Psychopathy and sociopathy are diseases of the spirit and not of the body, for example.

Quote All these things have to be dealt with logically and almost in a physical way. That is to say, when plague is still active in the bio-electric body, the best remedy is the antibiotic that cures plague in the living corporeal person.
    I guess there are a confusion here, because no one can give antibiotic to a death person, and the medicin will not be metabolized, unless the body is still alive, unless you're talking about extra physical remedies, then it's my confusion.

So, If the physical body is still alive, it's not death and I'm talking about after death, and not before. I suposed you talk about the last moments of life, trying to safe the life and not dealing with subtle bodies after consummate physical (or biological) death.
    It may be true that the aetheric is not diseased per se.

Yet if one sees the aetheric cavities of the aetheric, one can find disease with the deceased people.

In the living physical person, one should look in the cavities such as bladder and gastrointestinal tube. Topologically the contents of the gastro is outside the body. Virus colonies in the gastro have a vague collective consciousness very much like a worm's consciousness. Some form a symbiotic relationship with the living human.

When the virus's consciouness becomes more than physical, it can accompany the person across the threshold of death. Normally that does not happen.

If we focus our inner sight on the aetheric body, our mind filters. we might see the aetheric bladder, but what about what is inside the aetheric bladder? Especially if it is very low consciousness? Clairvoyants don't often comment upon the parasites such as intestinal worms when they look at a person, yet the parasite has an aetheric body and astral. Our minds do not acknowledge them as a part of what we are looking for is probably what happens.

When the worm (collective colony) invades the interior of the physical living body, as polio does when it moves to the central nervous system, the colony Metamorphosis into a plant like consciousness. The polio becomes conscious as the nervous system is conscious, that is more than a worm whom eats only the partially digested food we eat. The polio as a plant-like consciousness can be both parasitic and symbiotic in nature. One can say that this consciousness can accompany the person after death. During an epidemic the spread of the virus forms a distributed collective consciousness that can become very intelligent and move from plant-like to animal-like consciousness. So much so one can communicate with it. It's life span depends on how well it can spread and hibernate in reservoirs.

The medicine is extra-physical yes. I used Radionics when I was younger, with enough practice one does not need the radionics machines anymore.

Ellyssian fields and regeneration. Good I put them in the right place then. Thanks for that RogeRio.

I hope I don't over load with information. I write to compensate for the accumulated trauma of spending too much time in the lower worlds. Like the artistic expression as a therapy for trauma. It helps a little to get it out of your system but it is only buying a little bit of time. A bandaid at best.

I'm not a doctor either by the way, just self taught to give a little first aid

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (11th March 2020), TomKat (12th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, talking about dead people who haven't lost their aetheric.

Quote Quote One gets pee'd on, vomited on, and worse. Especially when you use herbs to clean out their gastrointestinal tube and the other cavities such as the bladder, lungs ears and so on.
    to be more precise, these are called disassimilation process, i.e., things there are absorbed (assimilate) and not processed as expected, causing stagnation, intoxication, malfunction and disease in general.
    One could call it a disassimilation process. That works for a technical name. It is still messy to work with in kids though.

There are times when one must employ the properties of nutmeg when "things" are growing in the womb. The problem of normal pregnancy in the afterlife is difficult. Though a happy outcome is achievable.

(wttah adds midwifery to his resume ; )

Though I get the impression these things are left out of spiritual teachings and texts.
    Last edited by wttah; 11th March 2020 at 05:07. Reason: Argh! Typos!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

If we focus our inner sight on the aetheric body, our mind filters. we might see the aetheric bladder, but what about what is inside the aetheric bladder? Especially if it is very low consciousness? Clairvoyants don't often comment upon the parasites such as intestinal worms when they look at a person, yet the parasite has an aetheric body and astral. Our minds do not acknowledge them as a part of what we are looking for is probably what happens.
    everything is relative and depends on Clairvoyant skills, knowledge, resources avaiable, so there are infinite possibilities of being trained or not, being able or not, etc

about the things inside, going beyond psychosoma, under perspective of mentalsoma (mental-body) every matter psych and physic is condensed energy with individual signature of it mind creation, so no atomic particle goes unnoticed, if the observer wants to observe it.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 11th March 2020 at 05:15.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (12th March 2020), wttah (11th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yeah, skill plays a part definitely.

The signature can be useful, especially in forensics. The bioengineers of antediluvian times can be traced that way.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2