+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something to Treasure

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Something to Treasure

Does anyone have an object, photo, painting, heirloom or any other kind of item that has unusual and profound meaning to them?

This is likely to have a highly personal mystique about it, act as a pointer, possibly contain an unusual auric resonance having been emotionally charged by you. It may even carry synchronistic associations in terms of its acquisition and becoming significant in your life. It most certainly will be something you treasure.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 8th March 2020 at 01:20.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (8th March 2020), Gracy (8th March 2020), Ioneo (8th March 2020), Mashika (8th March 2020), Mercedes (8th March 2020), Mike (8th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), rgray222 (8th March 2020), Rosco1 (8th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020), yelik (8th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Something to Treasure

I have a very unique object that is one thousand years old, more or less. I can't show it here, or at all unfortunately, would give away things i can't handle right now, badly. Most people who have things like that most likely also know they can't just show off their stuff or why/how they got to have it in the first place

But i wonder, why do you ask or think about it like this?
    Tired

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (8th March 2020), Mercedes (8th March 2020), Peter UK (8th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), Rosco1 (8th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Yes, I do appreciate that there will be some associations that are so poignant that a revelation of them is not entirely apt. I did reckon with that side of things.

The idea behind the question was a little simpler, which was to indicate that things come into our lives that have a significance beyond the ordinary and can help make sense of our bigger participation in the scheme of things, being here and our greater identity. This could be formulated or talked about in terms of experiences or contacts but I thought to relate it more to objects which could of course be anything. So it's really if anyone wants to share such a story without it compromising their integrity.

Many thanks for your response which might help clarify for others.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (8th March 2020), Mashika (8th March 2020), Mercedes (8th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Yes, I do appreciate that there will be some associations that are so poignant that a revelation of them is not entirely apt. I did reckon with that side of things.

The idea behind the question was a little simpler, which was to indicate that things come into our lives that have a significance beyond the ordinary and can help make sense of our bigger participation in the scheme of things, being here and our greater identity. This could be formulated or talked about in terms of experiences or contacts but I thought to relate it more to objects which could of course be anything. So it's really if anyone wants to share such a story without it compromising their integrity.

Many thanks for your response which might help clarify for others.
    Understood, i'm sorry i got all triggered like that, i was just going through a different mind road at the time

I think this is interesting, over the years i got lots of jewlery, coats, shoes/stuff like that and i't must be wonderful to review and see all that amazing stuff that carries over through generations <3
    Tired

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (8th March 2020), Mercedes (8th March 2020), Peter UK (8th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Does anyone have an object, photo, painting, heirloom or any other kind of item that has unusual and profound meaning to them?

This is likely to have a highly personal mystique about it, act as a pointer, possibly contain an unusual auric resonance having been emotionally charged by you. It may even carry synchronistic associations in terms of its acquisition and becoming significant in your life. It most certainly will be something you treasure.
    Well I have a paintings my mother gave to me before she passed away a couple of years ago.
    One painting stands out from all the rest that has a lot of emotional significance to.

This painting gives me much more information than what others would normally see if they looked at the painting.

In times gone past I used to give tarot card readings, scrying readings (crystal ball), psychometry etc.
    But I also used to give readings on painting and other artwork on what people used to purchase.
    What I was really reading when they showed me their pictures/paintings was the emotional content of why they purchased it in the first place. One you pick up on their emotional signature, you can backtrack on their life to give them proof of what you are saying, so that you can give them a glimpse into the future of what is meant to be.

So back to my mothers painting, I could feel all of her resonance when she was painting that picture, her hopes for what she wanted to pass on in that picture to me.

Thanks for this thread Peter.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (8th March 2020), Mashika (8th March 2020), Mercedes (8th March 2020), Peter UK (8th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread