Page 1 of 15 1 11 15 LastLast

Thread: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default The Reality of Immortality amongst you

As the title suggests, the subject matter I have to disclose is “immortality” believe it or not this is true,

There are people walking around in this world that are centuries old, thing is they are a lot more common than you could possibly imagine, there is a very real chance you have passed one on the street, or even met one, they can look as young as a twenty something, or be in their seventies plus, most look around forty or fifties, the middle age look is the most common, many of them are good people, some less so, and some are bad (one in particular I will mention later who I will throw under the bus) but it’s become a corrupted system,

They are all psychic to a high degree, (talents vary, but all are telepathic) some will even question you psychically while they are talking to you, (You wouldn’t normally detect it, it goes to your subconscious, you reply unknowingly)

If you find one immortal married you will find two,
    Their children are mortals though,

They do the old spy trick of assuming a dead person’s identity, and sometimes move to other countries, when they get “to old” for their current identity, They have people placed within “registration office’s” throughout the world (remember these people are highly psychic not only communicating with themselves but they can also question humans (and receive the reply) without the person knowing it, there are no secrets they can;t get from you) they have a system that works and is very very stable,

A mortal trying to find one would find it tricky, (remote viewing? good luck with that, it’s doable but not directly, your best hope if you have E.T contact, ask them about it, they all know, they may try to be evasive, but most will reply truthfully if pushed,)

Remember in the Bible all those people that lived for centuries or longer?
    That was real, not an exaggeration or tales corrupted via Chinese whispers in the passing of the stories down the years, Atlantis was also real, (it was a utopia in the beginning, that got undermined by hostile interests, it then degenerated in to a hell hole, due to their life span of the people of the time they had a stranglehold on the world, destroying good before it had a chance, hence the flood, (Noah was also real) after that ( I think there were two or three mass disasters that hit the “reset button” before Atlantis, but Atlantis would be the last time, instead lifespans got very short after that)

Humans can’t become immortal, it’s a soul thing,
    There was a time I though everyone could, but I was later told not,

Not everyone that is born to humans is one,

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

Ask me anything, All questions welcome, (including pessimists, but temper that with reason)

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Hi ShotAcrosstheBow, how did you come to know about this information? Or Who gave you this information?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

boja (8th March 2020), Kryztian (17th April 2020), mountain_jim (10th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)

That was real, not an exaggeration or tales corrupted via Chinese whispers in the passing of the stories down the years, Atlantis was also real, (it was a utopia in the beginning, that got undermined by hostile interests, it then degenerated in to a hell hole, due to their life span of the people of the time they had a stranglehold on the world, destroying good before it had a chance, hence the flood, (Noah was also real) after that ( I think there were two or three mass disasters that hit the “reset button” before Atlantis, but Atlantis would be the last time, instead lifespans got very short after that)
    Edgar Cayce reports that there were people in Atlantis of vast age, well beyond what we might think conceivable, the consequence of using crystal energy for rejuvenation purposes, it was well understood and there was an array of crystal centres and several temples devoted to the practice. This was all before the energy became subverted and used as a form of weaponised destruction.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

carnavas (2nd April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), Luke Holiday (18th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), Reinhard (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), ShotAcrosstheBow (8th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020), Wind (8th March 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Hi ShotAcrosstheBow, how did you come to know about this information? Or Who gave you this information?
    And there is a long story lol

I am one, but a noob,
    When I first heard immortality was real I first rebelled, dismissed it, shunned it violently, it was so outside my paradigm,
    But the preparation for this starts early, with psychic development, and education,
    I went through life oblivious to this (my “education” was damaged due to child hood abuse at home, it hindered me later)
    But I was later approached by immortals that assumed I was fully functioning lol, they do most of their chatting via telepath, I transmit well, but not great receiver, once they realised this they talked to me in private,

This information is firsthand,

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)

Edgar Cayce reports that there were people in Atlantis of vast age, well beyond what we might think conceivable, the consequence of using crystal energy for rejuvenation purposes, it was well understood and there was an array of crystal centres and several temples devoted to the practice. This was all before the energy became subverted and used as a form of weaponised destruction.

That’s mostly true,

Atlantis was a fantastic place, at its peak they had technology in many was more advanced than today (that being said, the tech hidden from you today is the stuff of sci/fi

But the people of Atlantis lived natural for thousands of years, the tech was supplementary

Add note: Sorry, I’ve just been informed that I may be coming over as “superior” if so I apologise that was not my intent at all (I don’t even think in those terms)

Just see me as an “inside man” on this subject, I don’t know everything, but I do know enough to make a difference
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 8th March 2020 at 17:10.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Shot, how old are you? What sex are you? How tall are you? What is your apparent age? Why are you telling?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

edina (1st April 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

50’s
    Male
    5’5 ish
    Use to look in my mid late twenties/early thirties now look like I’m a hundred lol stress

Reasons are two fold,
    1. To build up pressure on a corrupt and controlling part of the hierarchy
    2. To inform the public, (these people are meant to do good, but have been subverted, it’s extensive,) they can’t function without secrecy, and their numbers would shrink without that secrecy to hide them, (best place to find them are “birth death and marriages registration office’s” or other governmental departments, lots in governmental jobs)

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

I don't mean to nitpick but you don't seem to be disclosing immortality so much as folks who live a long time and are psychic? Immortality would suggest they live forever.

What do these folks do?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

edina (1st April 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), Kryztian (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (18th April 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Hi Shot.

Nice to 'read' you, you've piqued my interest a little, and because of that, I must ask a question of you.

Before my question (s), I'll state my intention, up front. My question (s), and your subsequent answer (s) will then determine the level of my investment, if any, of My energy......... But of course, you will know this, already. Oh, and no need to apologise about coming across as 'superior'....... Confidence and superiority can sometimes be close bed-fellows.

What can you say about the Eight Immortals and the Number Severn?

Kindest regards.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Pieman (9th March 2020)

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I don't mean to nitpick but you don't seem to be disclosing immortality so much as folks who live a long time and are psychic? Immortality would suggest they live forever.

What do these folks do?
    Yeah, most only live a few hundred years then leave (they get tired)
    And they are not indestructible, so yes you could say it’s a misnomer

But they use the term “immortal” you can more or less stay as long as you want,

They monitor, they influence, mostly meet people lol (it’s always subtle, never blatant or overt)

Please feel free to nitpick, I welcome it,

17. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Hi Shot.

Nice to 'read' you, you've piqued my interest a little, and because of that, I must ask a question of you.

Before my question (s), I'll state my intention, up front. My question (s), and your subsequent answer (s) will then determine the level of my investment, if any, of My energy......... But of course, you will know this, already. Oh, and no need to apologise about coming across as 'superior'....... Confidence and superiority can sometimes be close bed-fellows.

Kindest regards.
    Are you talking about the Chinese immortals?
    That’s a little esoteric for me, but I can tell you now there are a ton more than eight lol,
    It’s not as mystical as you think,

The number 7,
    I studied numerology for 7 years, but I’m guessing you mean something else

(Btw I suck at telepathy,)

If you are looking for a number associated with immortality look to 11

18. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

They monitor, they influence, mostly meet people lol (it’s always subtle, never blatant or overt)
    Why do they do these things? Who do they work for? What's their goal?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

edina (1st April 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2020)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Hi Shot.

Kindest regards.
    That’s a little esoteric for me, but I can tell you now there are a ton more than eight lol,

The number 7,

Thanks for your time man.

Good luck on your journey traveller.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

edina (1st April 2020), Luke Holiday (18th April 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020)

22. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I made the decision to live forever when I was a teenager. Then I realized I did not want to live forever in this false world.

So I decided to live a healthy life and die in my sleep. I hope that works out for me.

I do believe there are those that live a very long time. I wanted to show people that to live forever was a possibility. It is the reason I wanted to live forever. Myself, I have other things to do than worry about this body - it is not me, although it has served me well enough and I am grateful.

So here's to health and long life!

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), Justplain (21st April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th April 2020), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd May 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020)

24. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Why do they do these things? Who do they work for? What's their goal?
    They are meant to help the world, (remember these people are highly psychic, they can read your mind, ask you questions, and you wouldn’t know it was happening if you were human, knowledge is power, and they can manipulate you if they want, remove or plant an idea, you would think was your own)

They answer to people on a higher level, (dimension/ vibration etc) and they in turn answer to people on a higher level, and so on, but things are not as squeaky clean as you would think,

The people on the ground mostly don’t have an agenda, there are many good people, just some bad ones in the wrong places,
    By posting this I’m creating a sh!t storm, that will draw attention from outside the very controlled group, (as in “What the F—k is going on here!”) by doing this getting the right people (higher ups) to see what’s going on,

25. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Shot.

Kindest regards.

The number 7,

Thanks for your time man.

Good luck on your journey traveller.
    Real immortality is not about studying the occult or esoteric, it’s not as complex as made out to be in the east,
    It’s more about spirituality (not always religious) and energy,

In all the people I have met, not one is a “guru” their values are different, some are wiser, many are not, some are kind, some are not,

Don’t get thrown by the stereotype of what you think they should look like, you would never spot one in a crowd
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 8th March 2020 at 21:29.

26. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I made the decision to live forever when I was a teenager. Then I realized I did not want to live forever in this false world.

So I decided to live a healthy life and die in my sleep. I hope that works out for me.

I do believe there are those that live a very long time. I wanted to show people that to live forever was a possibility. It is the reason I wanted to live forever. Myself, I have other things to do than worry about this body - it is not me, although it has served me well enough and I am grateful.

So here's to health and long life!
    Well, you can’t get immortality if you fear death,

I use to believe anyone if they applied themselves could achieve immortality, and in my naivety I tried to help some people (this was just after my dad died) I was met with jealousy, anger, hate etc, I didn’t see that coming, painful experience,

I was later told humans can’t get this,

Noob

27. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Ask me anything, All questions welcome, (including pessimists, but temper that with reason)
    where do you get your amphetamines?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Phoenix (28th March 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    where do you get your amphetamines?
    It’s a natural high baby

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 11 15 LastLast