Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)
    Any valid questions?
    I’m not going to be here much longer,
    That's a shame. We thought you might be around forever.
    Like I said, I needed to create a slow bleed of information, not something that could easily run out of control,
    Your site fitted that requirement, limited traffic, but a place that could hold the information,

The information I have given on this forum is legit,

It’s been a learning experience, I all to often forget, this subject is just day to-day normal for me, but for outsiders it’s a cliche ridden subject, that can trigger negativity in certain people,

Considering the subject manner of these boards I did expect more inquiring minds, more reason, more logic, less bigotry,

Bill as the owner of these boards it’s your responsibility to lead by example,
    And if you can’t find a better way to handle legitimate information your site will be doomed to be considered a joke, not a place for valid discussion, but an echo chamber for people out of control, (I had not read the boards until I logged in, choosing this site based solely on your previous handling of information I saw in videos, (old videos) )

The subject matter seems more a theme, than a goal,

If this is how you treat a real, legitimate disclosure of subject more rarified than any other subject covered on these boards then good look with the next guy,
    Liars, psychopaths etc are two a penny, real information is hard come by,

Imagine if an alien, or time traveller had visited these boards, (both walk amongst you btw)
    How would you treat them if they had made such claims,

I’m guessing they would be the advantage of some other forum, not here,

Bill your opportunities are few and far between, do you want your reputation to be for legitimate research, or mockery?

2. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Let me take a shot at understanding this. Shotacrossthebow believes there are immortals in this world, and society would be better off rid of them. So he names one, and tells people how to find other immortals. His remote viewing skills lead him to this forum: there are immortals lurking on Avalon! The plan is to find and befriend them, get their real names, and add them to the list. But time is of the essence, because galactic superwaves are hurtling toward Earth which will spell doom for the prosaic humans who keep the world in check against excessive spirituality and creativity! Will he succeed in saving the world as we know it? Tune in next week!

3. Link to Post #263
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Any valid questions?

As Mashika pointed out a few post ago. There are quite a few valid questions that you chose to ignore.

If you are not going to be here much longer. Have a very long enjoyable life.
    I’ve had my hands full, I’ll check back on the previous posts if I can when I have more time,

Some people will not get my time,

4. Link to Post #264
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Any valid questions?

greetings - is there any way that we might see that the pressure you wish to put on certain people is getting tangible results?
    It already has, Thank you

It’s not over yet though...

God be with you

5. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

No, it's not.

Right in the middle of your 22 May post #243 here, you wrote

To put this in to context:
    Did you know satan, and a third of the angels fell?
    Did you know they were walking around Heaven at the time?
    Think about it, satan and one third of the angels that turned evil were in heaven, evil in heaven, It did not come from outside,

Archangel Michael and his army had to fight and throw them out,
    otherwise they would still be there...
    In one fell swoop, entirely at your own hand, you discredited yourself.

If you compare Avalon with other social media discussion platforms, nowhere else would you have lasted this long. You have an account at the Above Top Secret forum, so let's see what happens when you start to post there instead. You'd be laughed off the board within hours. We're gentle pussycats compared with those guys. Try it and see.

What's happened here is entirely of your own manifestation. If you are immortal, that may help you a little, because you'll have a lot of time to learn from all your mistakes in how you present yourselves to others.

Everyone else here is immortal as well, of course. It's just that their bodies aren't. The arrogant importance you attach to this shows the level of your own spiritual development and knowledge.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (31st May 2020), Billy (5th June 2020), DeDukshyn (31st May 2020), East Sun (31st May 2020), Forest Denizen (30th May 2020), Gracy (30th May 2020), greybeard (30th May 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), Iyakum (31st May 2020), Jad (31st May 2020), janette (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), Justplain (31st May 2020), kudzy (30th May 2020), onawah (31st May 2020), Yoda (30th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

I agree with Bill Ryan.
    ShotAcrosstheBow. Has enough time, if not all the time in the universe, since he registers immortality. So he could answer all our questions. Starting with the origin of the universe, up to the binding of the atoms and first living things like micro-organisms. He is immortal, now the question arises, how does he know that? Who or what told him he was immortal?

I give myself as an example.
    If I were immortal, I wouldn't tell anyone about it ... absolutely nobody. Achieving immortality is, according to my way of thinking, a very lengthy process. I am now explaining my very low knowledge, I have not studied and I have not learned anything. All I can rely on is my life experience.

Ok, well, if I were immortal, this process must have been started a long time ago. It can't be otherwise, can it?
    Immortality, requires knowledge that a person like me will never achieve. Because if we assume that we as humans can use ten percent of the knowledge we have and nothing more. Then I ask myself, where does ShotAcrosstheBow get all its knowledge from?

Only ShotAcrosstheBow can carefully explain to us where he got the knowledge from. Immortality requires a very long time to learn and gain knowledge.
    Is there really any evidence that ShotAcrosstheBow has such knowledge?

I would like to know what exactly ShotAcrosstheBow can do with his knowledge that is superior to ours? He says himself that he wants to help, but that takes time. Time that we forists from PA don't allow him.

But wait, take a short break and think about it.
    If all of this is true, ShotAcrosstheBow, who has tried to explain so far, isn't something missing? In all of his posts, he always points out that he would be able to help people. But is that really the case? He is said to know some beings who walk on earth and who are also immortal. You told him that he was one of the chosen ones, one who was immortal. But where is the logic here? If he only recently found out. Then what exactly is the truth?

Achieving immortality is not a matter of seconds, minutes, hours or years. Especially not for people we are just beginning to understand ourselves.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Agape (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020)

9. Link to Post #267
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

And while I’d agree with most of the above, there are but few points I’d choose to note down.

Immortality can be achieved in “0 Time”, by realisation of its true reality or it can be granted by another entity of the same realisation.

Longevity can be achieved slowly, with time that’s for certain. But immortality and mortality are too far from each other even conceptually to bridge.

But then ...there is a long way to walk before anyone reaches the safe shores and the green planes of the Great Spirit. So many who have been called and chosen and set themselves on the path had to return back realising their weakness ..or still dying on the way .

I think only those with pure hearts walk far enough to find the World of Immortals

In Spirit

🙏

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st May 2020), greybeard (31st May 2020), Iyakum (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020)

11. Link to Post #268
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

We have the tools. lol
    If we take it that Earth is a University, then we have enough knowledge from enlightened teachers to help us graduate.
    Graduate to what?
    That is the question.
    Another higher university, another adventure.
    We are allready eternal-- timeless -- no beginning no end.
    If you choose to become immortal on this planet are you stuck here? --no £200 dont pass go, stay in jail?

Just passing time on non-sense -- due to lock down.

Ch
    Last edited by greybeard; 31st May 2020 at 13:08.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st May 2020), Iyakum (31st May 2020)

13. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Agape, do you agree that achieving immortality is a matter of time and development?

I agree with you that achieving immortality can be accomplished in "0".
    Ok, I'm immortal now and then what? What do I do with it? Just live for me, have fun, have fun ...
    Immortality should make sense. But what's the point of immortality?

I don't really have an answer to that. I try to imagine how this could work.
    I walk in the forest, listen to the wind, animals and trees. Then a man or a woman comes towards me.
    I don't think anything of it, just that they enjoy nature like me in the forest.

I keep going, then a little accident happens. The woman stumbles over a root and falls. Everyone would help immediately I think. So I help as much as I can. I help her get up, but she's in pain. So anyway, I'm trying to do my best. Then, what then? Does the woman tell me that I am immortal from now on? Is it what ShotAcrosstheBow said? That he met a man or a person who told him "welcome to the club of the immortals" ??

So is it all just a test? Either the person manages to end the path or does he die before he reaches the end and is therefore forever immortal?

I mean that shouldn't be a criticism of you or your experience.
    I would just like to know if you have already had such an experience? I appreciate your knowledge as well as your wisdom. So now I'm going to use your wise words and think about it. I hope that I will then recognize the mistake in my way of thinking. Thank you for your advice.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Agape (31st May 2020), greybeard (31st May 2020)

15. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

Greybeard,

Yes, the earth is the university. The first prepress to the next. When we leave our bodies, the energy remains. With that, we advance to the next level. Where there is another university, a higher education institution.

In any case, you could see it that way. Life is a task, a visit to the University of Life. Hence the different lifespans of people. Some need more time to complete the teachings of life, others less. All the knowledge that we learn, all our experiences that we have, are part of this task of life.
    Of course, that's just a matter of interpretation.

Well, life is a task and we visit the University of the Earth. But there is still a little problem. Do we leave enough of our descendants to learn from this university? Or do we already destroy everything beforehand?

Just ... what then? Or do we not care and do we act according to the motto "after me the deluge"? How Trump is doing it right now?
    Iyakum

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

greybeard (31st May 2020)

17. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)
    Agape, do you agree that achieving immortality is a matter of time and development?

Ok, I'm immortal now and then what? What do I do with it? Just live for me, have fun, have fun ...

I walk in the forest, listen to the wind, animals and trees. Then a man or a woman comes towards me.
    I don't think anything of it, just that they enjoy nature like me in the forest.

I keep going, then a little accident happens. The woman stumbles over a root and falls. Everyone would help immediately I think. So I help as much as I can. I help her get up, but she's in pain. So anyway, I'm trying to do my best. Then, what then? Does the woman tell me that I am immortal from now on? Is it what ShotAcrosstheBow said? That he met a man or a person who told him "welcome to the club of the immortals" ??

So is it all just a test? Either the person manages to end the path or does he die before he reaches the end and is therefore forever immortal?

I would just like to know if you have already had such an experience? I appreciate your knowledge as well as your wisdom. So now I'm going to use your wise words and think about it. I hope that I will then recognize the mistake in my way of thinking. Thank you for your advice.

Only in fairytales Iyakum, only in fairytales ...

In reality that I’d call supra reality for the sake of this discussion, people go to search for deeper than mortal truths for their lifetimes.
    Some happen to perform extraordinary deeds in service to humanity, others happen to assist one or all of the immortals before they’ve ever disclosed themselves.

Of course the fairytales can be quite correct, you just never know whom you are helping.

What happens “then” is very individual question because of this doubting piece of human mind we all still posses. Someone with childlike and very pure mind could “jump the line” straight in “Time zero” for certain and never return ..
    but it seems to come with certain condition. Perhaps his guide advises him/her to never talk back to humans again, not even look at them and just follow the guide.

At other times the candidate may be asked to wait without time watch till the world around them dissolves.

So there is an alternative-time zone following the “Time zero” that can be passed following individual rule or condition. In either case, everything depends on trust between the particular soul and the guide.

Those who fail on the trust and forsake the condition given to them individually fall back to the world of mortals, and sometimes ..age considerably in short span of time and die instead. From spiritual point of view, it’s not a “biggie” since life and death of one life is a transformation to another form of life and those who already encountered the world of immortals and build positive relationship with them will probably seek and encounter them later.

It’s a dimensional leap or quantum leap you may say and it’s not easy to explain how exactly it happens.

I can’t confess anything in that category or this piece of body being somehow immortal but I’m often walking somewhere in the “twilight zone” with it where I know that in the supra reality everything is possible.

Quite like your walk in the “magic forest”.

On the flip side of things and when I was a kid I saw a movie from pen of some Norwegian director( now the thing is that I it was late at night, it was very serious movie and dam I can’t recall the name of the director and the movie even while I tried searching for it many times).

It was based somewhere in Middle Ages or little later, in remote area of the far North. Close to human village there lived a shaman in the forest - you could say- by his solitary life he bypassed many ongoing human wars and genocides.
    People feared him for his abilities but respected him and called on him in times of need for healing and blessing.
    He knew all the herbs of the forest and had the skills to survive alone, aside of that he had an ability to turn invisible and transport himself to safety in blink of an eye.

Among the people he was considered immortal.

It was a dark movie ..soon I tell you why. There was a young girl in the village who fell in love with the shaman and followed him to the forest. At first he tried to evade contact with her but she would come repeatedly, with pure heart and offered her full service. So the two befriended each other as he naturally also missed company after some hundreds of years and sometimes he allowed her to stay and learn from him.

After a year or so she started to beg him knowing his special abilities to take her to “the other side”, his side of things and make her too an “immortal spirit”.
    He would desist and warn her that everything comes for a price.

If she became immortal in the young mindset she possessed she would suffer for that a lot he warned her. But of course the girl insisted and since he gave her promise to grant her any wish after that year it was her immature decision to take that step desired.

The end of the movie was sad ..poetically so, the whole movie was very poetic. He turned her invisible and immortal but himself had to disappear from her sight

and she walked from house to house to visit people who ever knew her and knocked at their windows but no one could see anything, they only heard the knocks and wind blowing around running to close the doors and windows in fear of ghosts.

From ordinary perspective, immortality is not necessarily enviable or something to aspire for. Unless there would be deeper wisdoms and truth one searches for it’s not worth the “desire”.

Sorry if this does not satisfy everybodies taste buds but anyway.

Being in Present moment is the same like a moment of immortality

🐰

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

onawah (31st May 2020)

19. Link to Post #272
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

No, it's not.

Right in the middle of your 22 May post #243 here, you wrote

To put this in to context:
    Did you know satan, and a third of the angels fell?
    Did you know they were walking around Heaven at the time?
    Think about it, satan and one third of the angels that turned evil were in heaven, evil in heaven, It did not come from outside,

Archangel Michael and his army had to fight and throw them out,
    otherwise they would still be there...
    In one fell swoop, entirely at your own hand, you discredited yourself.

If you compare Avalon with other social media discussion platforms, nowhere else would you have lasted this long. You have an account at the Above Top Secret forum, so let's see what happens when you start to post there instead. You'd be laughed off the board within hours. We're gentle pussycats compared with those guys. Try it and see.

What's happened here is entirely of your own manifestation. If you are immortal, that may help you a little, because you'll have a lot of time to learn from all your mistakes in how you present yourselves to others.

Everyone else here is immortal as well, of course. It's just that their bodies aren't. The arrogant importance you attach to this shows the level of your own spiritual development and knowledge.
    How can you make claims to things you obviously have no knowledge of?

I told you the information I have given is legit,

Then go on to say “if you are immortal”

Like the percentage of the population that thinks UFO’s and ghost etc aren’t real,
    They comment from ignorance, because it doesn’t take a lot of study, and even less first hand experience to know such things are real.

Yet, instead of suspending judgement, they instead dismiss from ignorance
    Would that make their statement a valid one?

You discount anything you disagree with,

BTW no, I don’t have an account at Above Top Secret,
    (But I did consider it, traffic is to high for a controlled release there, and other issues)

And if they were to laugh?
    Does that alter reality in anyway? Or do I have the last laugh?
    So, don’t worry, if I ever feel the need to post there, I’m sure I can manage (but from your perspective it may appear differently, like I said we have very different value systems, so your expectations may be radically off)

Those that disagree with me are free to do so, I welcome it,
    I’m not here for you to believe me, I don’t need people to believe me,
    I’m here to put this information into the public domain, to create pressure,

I tried everything else,

And what happened here, was to be expected, from your perspective this is the stuff of fantasy, I expected disbelief, I didn’t expect such baseless bigotry, at least if you want to criticise me for something make it based on facts, not things I never said,

Your bias filters your reality, but when there is no reality to your perspective you have a problem, if you have to invent stuff to attack me that’s because you have no valid case against me,

That’s says a lot more about you, than me,
    Read between the lines

How is it “in one fell swoop, entirely at your own hand, you discredited yourself”
    How, when it’s common Christian knowledge?

Sure you can disagree, like so many other religions do,
    But you can’t claim that be untrue either,
    I have more than simply faith to back up those claims,

Are your sources better than mine Bill?

But it’s funny, in these days of SJW’s that those that cry “intolerance” are often the very ones committing the crime the most, measure them by their own standards, how do they fair?

Are they “tolerant”

Literally, Cognitive dissonance, makes them think black is white, and white is black,
    Fatal to logic, reason and sanity,

The information is important, but I have no arrogance outside of your assumptions of me, (again wrong)

Ironically spiritually development is a requirement,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    And while I’d agree with most of the above, there are but few points I’d choose to note down.

Immortality can be achieved in “0 Time”, by realisation of its true reality or it can be granted by another entity of the same realisation.

Longevity can be achieved slowly, with time that’s for certain. But immortality and mortality are too far from each other even conceptually to bridge.

But then ...there is a long way to walk before anyone reaches the safe shores and the green planes of the Great Spirit. So many who have been called and chosen and set themselves on the path had to return back realising their weakness ..or still dying on the way .

I think only those with pure hearts walk far enough to find the World of Immortals

In Spirit

🙏
    It’s a lot less “mystical” than you would think,

20. Link to Post #273
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)

No, they never said “welcome to the club of the immortals”

And I’ll say this again,
    Your Soul is immortal, but can be destroyed
    You Spirit is indestructible

Spirit
    Soul
    Body

Immortality can not be given to you,

21. Link to Post #274
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

To be fair, I don't think too many here don't believe that people with extreme longevity (can we just call it what it is please instead of using a misnomer?), do not exist ... that's not the issue.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

I’m glad to hear that. But fairy tales are mostly metaphors so is the rest of human language, an art of metaphor.

Not intending to disturb or interrupt you here, also trying to avoid some unresolved reflections of “duality” vs “multiplicity” casting uneven images to this white board challenge.

Requesting blessings to vanish to thin air if possible

🕊🕊🕊

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th June 2020), Mike (4th June 2020)

24. Link to Post #276
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

BTW no, I don’t have an account at Above Top Secret,
    (But I did consider it, traffic is to high for a controlled release there, and other issues)
    Please don't be such a cheap lier, i know you do this so as to keep attention on you but the only thing you managed is to show up the real you. And you know what i mean by that. We know, don't be silly!

Quote It’s a lot less “mystical” than you would think
    From your perspective, coming from the "you" that you have displayed here, that's absolutely true

Everything else you said can be disregarded as it is clearly a butt hurt act against the people that can see through you. And it causes second and third hand embarrassment, so i won't even bother.

The only thing immortal about you is your soul, but only because you can't avoid having it, but you should consider, what good is an immortal soul, if it is constantly trapped in ridiculous and dumb ego and arrogant games you can't escape from? It seems like it's been a long while you got into your own hell. Next thing will be to say you can modify reality at your own will

This is that game where you think you are moving the pieces and you have not realized you are just one more piece in the game, like the queen on a chess game. Yes you are queen, but you're still a piece on the chess board, moved by someone else. Wake up silly dude

--

By the way this has to be one of the most hilarious things i've read in years
    Quote How can you make claims to things you obviously have no knowledge of?

I told you the information I have given is legit,
    "I'm right because i say so!!!! Go to your room until you are ready to apologize for realizing i'm an ignorant fool!"

Are you 10?

Are copying your parents behavior?
    Or maybe.... coping?

The reality is that Avalon was created for immortal humans, so that the entire knowledge accumulated over the centuries can be gathered in a single place, for future generations. You somehow managed to step into this semi-private club, while not being part of it, you did not realized it at all and you came here to the nest claiming and bragging about something you are not. WE all know you are fake because you are not part of the club, see? Prove me wrong :D

By the way you like to ignore me, but i know why You still have not given a direct response that validates your claim, but i did give you a way to prove it before. You just don't know anything about those crosses, do you? Just say so, nothing wrong with that. No one knows it all in the end, who cares if this is one thing you did not know

ShotAcrosstheBow stats so far:

Credibilty: 0 %
    Arrogance: 99%
    BS: 100%
    Resentment against Mr Bill Ryan: 200%
    Attention requirement level: 8 week old baby Pug
    Last edited by Mashika; 5th June 2020 at 02:35.
    Tired

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Delight (5th June 2020), Hym (5th June 2020), Jad (5th June 2020), justntime2learn (5th June 2020), Mike (5th June 2020)

26. Link to Post #277
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    The only thing immortal about you is your soul, but only because you can't avoid having it, but you should consider, what good is an immortal soul, if it is constantly trapped in ridiculous and dumb ego and arrogant games you can't escape from? It seems like it's been a long while you got into your own hell. Next thing will be to say you can modify reality at your own will
    Sorry to pull this out of context. It REALLY speaks to me because it is a serious question for me....

In terms of the "utility" of immortality, WHY would one tolerate an immortal boredom? it is truly BORING to be living and reliving all the silly egoistic pursuits.

IMO BEFORE it is even a consideration to take on the "sense" of immortality (rather than serial "lives" sandwiched in amnesia), one WOULD need to institute the ability to create 'reality". One would necessarily be in the CREATIVE POV to make it worthwhile IMO. Serial lives wipe away much debris. But one loses continuity that could be FOR a wonderful purpose other than power control games.

In my own mind, there is only reasonableness that "immortality" is a fact for consciousness. I feel convinced that the bookends of death and birth we accept as true are actually "constructs" aand IMO it MOST makes sense that we are a part (even if unaware) of an intelligent infinity and immortality. IMO we should listen to the messages about what would place a "being" in the position to become a cognizant participant.

IF this model presented of immortals is what is on offer, it sounds SO COMPLETELY unattractive that I physically feel nausea.

The FUNNY FUNNY aspect of people and their claims...
    The only possibility is that they are true or false. The only way to know is to BE in the position of having the claim oneself. It is a worthless exercise to battle people and their stories. The better action is to become one's own experimetal model. I do think conscious immortality in a body able to continue as long as I like is attractive. However, I will only want that experience if I can work out how I want to live in FREE WILL with yes, my particular stake in the space of variations possible. That ability to move as I choose will a satisfying BEING ME. That is the cutting edge NOW.

So far, I am grokking that most people cannot imagine their own reality so longevity would just be a LOOOONG slog through other's thought forms. UGH> I feel deep revulsion.
    Last edited by Delight; 5th June 2020 at 04:10.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Hym (5th June 2020)

28. Link to Post #278
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Sorry to pull this out of context. It REALLY speaks to me because it is a serious question for me....

In terms of the "utility" of immortality, WHY would one tolerate an immortal boredom? it is truly BORING to be living and reliving all the silly egoistic pursuits.

IMO BEFORE it is even a consideration to take on the "sense" of immortality (rather than serial "lives" sandwiched in amnesia), one WOULD need to institute the ability to create 'reality". One would necessarily be in the CREATIVE POV to make it worthwhile IMO. Serial lives wipe away much debris. But one loses continuity that could be FOR a wonderful purpose other than power control games.

In my own mind, there is only reasonableness that "immortality" is a fact for consciousness. I feel convinced that the bookends of death and birth we accept as true are actually "constructs" aand IMO it MOST makes sense that we are a part (even if unaware) of an intelligent infinity and immortality. IMO we should listen to the messages about what would place a "being" in the position to become a cognizant participant.

IF this model presented of immortals is what is on offer, it sounds SO COMPLETELY unattractive that I physically feel nausea.

The FUNNY FUNNY aspect of people and their claims...
    The only possibility is that they are true or false. The only way to know is to BE in the position of having the claim oneself. It is a worthless exercise to battle people and their stories. The better action is to become one's own experimetal model. I do think conscious immortality in a body able to continue as long as I like is attractive. However, I will only want that experience if I can work out how I want to live in FREE WILL with yes, my particular stake in the space of variations possible. That ability to move as I choose will a satisfying BEING ME. That is the cutting edge NOW.

So far, I am grokking that most people cannot imagine their own reality so longevity would just be a LOOOONG slog through other's thought forms. UGH> I feel deep revulsion.
    I can only say that someone who looks for admiration due to "immortality" is everything but

A good thing to happen in life is to learn a lot from your family, specially if that family has been around for a while, and your parents did the same, and their parents also did the same and then knowledge can be passed down the line or whatever

Then you get to see and learn quicker than other people because you don't have to start from scratch, it carries over

Then you can see how ridiculous a thing like bragging about immortality is, or expecting some kind of special attention or treatment due to it

IT is meaningless in everyone else's lives. It's a personal trip

There's no knowledge being shared with good will if you need people to bend down to your "special situation". True knowledge and true care are given with no requirements, as soon as you can and as smart as you can, that's all there is to it

Expecting some kind of special attention just proves you are not ready to be who you claim to be, and as i said before, if i was a general or higher than that, i would not chose someone so fragil in ego to be in an important position, or even would allow that person to know about what's going on. The best way to prevent that kind of mistake is just not to have a big ego mouth running around, hoping to earn internet points by giving away "secrets"

You know, i'm a military girl, i was supposed to be more than that, but i quit very early

Still i learned a few things. For example, if you are on the battle field, and you are told to shut it, you shut it, because if you make a noise and you had been told to shut up, it's very very likely you will give your position away and get everyone killed, because of lose mouth

When a superior says shut up, you shut up

And that's at very low level. Imagine what goes on at a level where you "know about immortals" and such, i have seen better training and education, and attitude and strength so not to give away things you must not. You don't get to the moon by parroting all you know to the enemy, do you?

There is a reason why compartmentalization is a standard practice in all government agencies, in every country in the world
    Last edited by Mashika; 5th June 2020 at 04:28.
    Tired

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hym (5th June 2020)

30. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Why is that person getting constantly character assassinated here ?

There is no apology for such bad manner from where I see it.
    Have you ever considered that you may have or had misunderstood his intents and motivations, that the thread is not about himself ?
    We all are posting here and talking freely of whatever we feel relates to the topic.

No we aren’t all the same “people”, we are not numbers,
    each of us is unique and some come from “somewhere else”.

Saying “we do that because it’s in the norm and on some other forum they would be worse” is not even valid logical excuse. Sorry to say that much.
    You can’t apologise your manners by “someone else are worse”.

There are millions of people on this planet whose philosophy and mentality you don’t even glimpse or understand.
    By what juvenile reason do you judge a new comer with different perspective than you’ve ever encountered ?

Are you (not) suffering, sister Mashika ?

If someone wrote you the same post you just wrote above here, your stomach and heart would just go bad for couple of days.

In days of old I’ve seen people did run such forum wars and character assassinated each other in letters, inventing new and sharper ways on “how to hurt that person the most”.

It just does not set a good example for the world out there.

Don’t do it here please 🙏🌟🙏 I beg you and others, take a step back.

If Bill decides and this is his forum and intelligence that this person is an attention seeker with no good intents,
    I’d suggest to have words with them in private like gentlemen and offer any other solution.

This is shameful. We don’t know who they are, their perspective differs, does not mean this is cannibal island.

Any cannibals on this forum, I’d unsubscribe personally. There are things I won’t necessarily support unless I’d have full PP, and biohazard suit.

Muchas Gracias

🙏

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Hym (5th June 2020)

32. Link to Post #280
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Why is that person getting constantly character assassinated here ?

There is no apology for such bad manner from where I see it.
    Have you ever considered that you may have or had misunderstood his intents and motivations, that the thread is not about himself ?
    We all are posting here and talking freely of whatever we feel relates to the topic.

No we aren’t all the same “people”, we are not numbers,
    each of us is unique and some come from “somewhere else”.

Saying “we do that because it’s in the norm and on some other forum they would be worse” is not even valid logical excuse. Sorry to say that much.
    You can’t apologise your manners by “someone else are worse”.

There are millions of people on this planet whose philosophy and mentality you don’t even glimpse or understand.
    By what juvenile reason do you judge a new comer with different perspective than you’ve ever encountered ?

Are you (not) suffering, sister Mashika ?

If someone wrote you the same post you just wrote above here, your stomach and heart would just go bad for couple of days.

In days of old I’ve seen people did run such forum wars and character assassinated each other in letters, inventing new and sharper ways on “how to hurt that person the most”.

It just does not set a good example for the world out there.

Don’t do it here please 🙏🌟🙏 I beg you and others, take a step back.

If Bill decides and this is his forum and intelligence that this person is an attention seeker with no good intents,
    I’d suggest to have words with them in private like gentlemen and offer any other solution.

This is shameful. We don’t know who they are, their perspective differs, does not mean this is cannibal island.

Any cannibals on this forum, I’d unsubscribe personally. There are things I won’t necessarily support unless I’d have full PP, and biohazard suit.

Muchas Gracias

🙏
    Quote Why is that person getting constantly character assassinated here ?
    He is lying. At least from me side, i'm just waiting until he exposes more, but he already has done all he can in all possible ways

You see, he wants to be discovered in his lie, but he can't do by himself, so he lies in obvious ways, like saying he never had an account on ATS, when he clearly had, and had opened it at exactly the same day as his account here on Avalon

He wants to be liberated of his fake persona, so he can start again from scratch and be free of his own hell. But he can't on his own, he needs help but also has a very troublesome ego and arrogance that doesn't allow him to accept that help. He is in hell, a personal hell he can't escape anymore

You will see him destroy himself post by post, lie by lie, always trying to ask for freedom and someone to find and break the lie apart, always rejecting the person who finds and exposes the lie so he could be free. So close to freedom and liberation, yet so far, every single time, that's his hell

There's also this, he wants to become a Mártir, he wants to be judged and be a victim and be told "i'm sorry" and be listened to and then become a prime, a guide, someone who knows and has gone through the worst and now is ready to lead other people through the 'path' to the same freedom we will deliver by exposing his lies so he can free his soul from the hell he lives on right now

There is no simpler explanation. That's all there is to it
    Last edited by Mashika; 5th June 2020 at 04:55.
    Tired

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (5th June 2020), Hym (5th June 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast