United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)
    Quote Posted by MalteseKnight (here)
    Immortality does exist...Thee are about 180 such individuals at present...just as there are roughly 10 time travelers around ..according to what define as immortality. You may wish to explore Ben Abba..Bill, I suggest you make contact with the most capable clairvoyant you can access, you will be rather surprised at the answers you will be able secure. Karl Marx one famously said that humanity only reaches consciousnesses only little by little ...perhaps he was right on that point alone

If you look at it from one perspective humans were put together from genetic material of long lived humanoids as acts as disposable slaves with a built in termination date. Surpass the limitation imposed by such and there you have your answer. ...a greater input of genetic material of longer lived humanoids would tend to lead to longevity. ...so at least in some cases your 'immortal' is semi alien...thus having a higher proportion of Atlanean, Lemurian and or reptilian genetic material than the average human. On another track, remote viewing of immortals has indicated them to be bisexual. The Jews are an interesting lot ...they were created with a higher percentage of reptilian, Atlantean and Lemurian as a sop to the reptilians in order for the former to be more sympathetic to them ...did not quite out as the Jews are the group which have been most historically disadvantaged by Zionism...A case in point, Hitler's rise to power was in part funded by Zionist banks whose controllers where attempting to stick to a time line which involved the creation of the State of Israel...Excuse me for going off topic somewhat... The off planet aliens both in the Hollow Earth and otherwise cannot really gauge forecast human behavior ...so the experience and knowledge these wise 'immortals' are utilized in order in order to gauge how appropriate interventions should be deployed vis a vis the humans. Beyond these 'immortals' is a lower tier of intermediaries who usually unconsciously carry out the same function. The situation works as follows: if a country has a Northern and a Southern part you would have roughly balanced intermediaries from both parts ..one would also attempt to seek gender balance between both parts .... When one is selected to become an agent one will feel neck pains for a transition period as implants are uploaded...very much as Alice [Alice in Wonderland] felt as she was about to descend underground .....
    A lot more than 180 immortals, it’s more like tens of thousands world wide,
    You don’t need to be “enlightened” to be immortal, (it’s just a cliche)

Has for time travellers, they are real,
    Bumping this topic related post, as well, (pulling it out of off-topic weeds)

hmmmm .... interesting...
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Quote The main reason for me doing this is to put pressure for change, (higher ups) I tried everything for many years to change something that was wrong, to say it fell on deaf ears is an understatement, I was forced to do this, I never wanted to do this, it’s just the last resort,

I’ve tried o keep it simple but if you need me to clarify anything let me know, I’ll do what I can
    many thanks for this - what are you trying to get the higher ups to do or allow?
    That’s a long list of wrong, smacks of corruption left right and centre,
    I don’t know how extensive the corruption is, but it’s bad,

I’m trying to get the attention of the next higher authority above them to notice what they are doing, and stop them,
    It’s a lot more serious than I’m giving details of right now, but if you can imagine the magnitude of the secrecy about this subject, and that I’m willing to give their secrets to the world, you may be able to appreciate the severity of the situation, it’s bad,

If things don’t get better soon, I will elaborate further, but it’s a sensitive issue,
    It would mean escalating the issue,

But if it goes that far, I’ll also give you the name of an immortal (for remote viewing practice)
    I’ll give you the details of my life path mission (why I’m here, my job was very different to theirs, it was very specific)
    And other things they are very worried about me disclosing
    Almost missed this one (a lot of weeds to wade through, smh)

For remote viewing, you don't need a name. Only a target destination.

Just to know that it exists is enough.

Are they feeling the pressure, yet?
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th April 2020)

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by MalteseKnight (here)
    Immortality does exist...Thee are about 180 such individuals at present...just as there are roughly 10 time travelers around ..according to what define as immortality. You may wish to explore Ben Abba..Bill, I suggest you make contact with the most capable clairvoyant you can access, you will be rather surprised at the answers you will be able secure. Karl Marx one famously said that humanity only reaches consciousnesses only little by little ...perhaps he was right on that point alone

If you look at it from one perspective humans were put together from genetic material of long lived humanoids as acts as disposable slaves with a built in termination date. Surpass the limitation imposed by such and there you have your answer. ...a greater input of genetic material of longer lived humanoids would tend to lead to longevity. ...so at least in some cases your 'immortal' is semi alien...thus having a higher proportion of Atlanean, Lemurian and or reptilian genetic material than the average human. On another track, remote viewing of immortals has indicated them to be bisexual. The Jews are an interesting lot ...they were created with a higher percentage of reptilian, Atlantean and Lemurian as a sop to the reptilians in order for the former to be more sympathetic to them ...did not quite out as the Jews are the group which have been most historically disadvantaged by Zionism...A case in point, Hitler's rise to power was in part funded by Zionist banks whose controllers where attempting to stick to a time line which involved the creation of the State of Israel...Excuse me for going off topic somewhat... The off planet aliens both in the Hollow Earth and otherwise cannot really gauge forecast human behavior ...so the experience and knowledge these wise 'immortals' are utilized in order in order to gauge how appropriate interventions should be deployed vis a vis the humans. Beyond these 'immortals' is a lower tier of intermediaries who usually unconsciously carry out the same function. The situation works as follows: if a country has a Northern and a Southern part you would have roughly balanced intermediaries from both parts ..one would also attempt to seek gender balance between both parts .... When one is selected to become an agent one will feel neck pains for a transition period as implants are uploaded...very much as Alice [Alice in Wonderland] felt as she was about to descend underground .....
    Thee are about 180 such individuals at present...just as there are roughly 10 time travelers around

Hello, just curious is Abba the source you are referencing for your claim

5. Link to Post #184
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Should Monsieur might wish to make full use of the lock down situation and commence a descent down a most interesting 'rabbit hole' he will find the following most relevant : https://www.blogtalkradio.com/icdrro...-of-2800-years

Had this situation scanned by a Southern European equivalent of Baba Vanga...she stated that there is indeed something to it ....

Bon rest of the weekend!!

MK

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Delight (19th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)

(Side note: I'm informed by some of my own personal experiences, this may be why I'm not struggling with 'disbelief' as I read Shot's posts with interest and an intent to understand.)
    Belief in immortals or not is not at all the topic of what is drawing him criticism. To believe it is, indicates you are completely missing what others are seeing. Then again you couldn't see the white supremacist for what he was that was on Avalon either. Just sayin'. I'm not trying to be rude, just pointing it out.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th April 2020 at 18:41.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

(Side note: I'm informed by some of my own personal experiences, this may be why I'm not struggling with 'disbelief' as I read Shot's posts with interest and an intent to understand.)
    Belief in immortals or not is not at all the topic of what is drawing him criticism. To believe it is, indicates you are completely missing what others are seeing. Then again you couldn't see the white supremacist for what he was that was on Avalon either. Just sayin'. I'm not trying to be rude, just pointing it out.
    Who are you accusing of being a ''white supremacist'?

And isn't this sort of action against forum guidelines?

Note added:

Just because you accuse someone of something doesn't mean it is true.

If you feel a need to respond to me, please do so in PM, thanks.

Let's try not to derail this thread any further.

Last edited by edina; 19th April 2020 at 20:08.

9. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Note added:

And ... you post this over half an hour after you already confronted me with those questions in a PM.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th April 2020 at 20:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

edina (19th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Note added:

And ... you post this over half an hour after you already confronted me with those questions in a PM.
    I've read your PM response and am responding to it now, thank you.

Thanks for clarifying that you were not accusing Atticus of being a white supremacist.
    Last edited by edina; 19th April 2020 at 22:53.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

A lot more than 180 immortals, it’s more like tens of thousands world wide,
    You don’t need to be “enlightened” to be immortal, (it’s just a cliche)
    Has for time travellers, they are real,
    How about a personal experience that convinces you of this?

14. Link to Post #190
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I suspect:

(1) Earth humans may be closely connected to ETs on both teams, light T shirts and dark T shirts. Maybe as close as sharing the same soul.

(2) Each team needs the other to evolve.

(3) It seems like everyone wants to be a Pleiadian but no one wants to be a Reptilian. Maybe both light and dark teams exist in both species.

Any thoughts Bill?

What I know,
    Humans are a mix of many E.T races, genetically, (you are related)
    But Humans have a human soul, (there are people born on this world with non human souls)

Each side has a different motivation for what they do,
    Some are only interested in helping without gaining anything from it themselves,
    Some are Good, but also benefit from helping you,
    Others, the smallest minority simply want to corrupt and destroy you, they are evil,

Mod note from Bill: Originally dated 17 April, I re-timestamped this post and moved it from my personal Q&A thread to here.

The reason is subtle, and
    @ShotAcrosstheBow, you may not understand it. But I think others probably will.

The post above was addressed to me, on my own thread. Yet you jumped right in to answer it yourself before I'd even seen the question. There was nothing much wrong with your answer in this instance, but what what you did says a great deal about your mindset.

You're only here to hold forth about your own ideas, some of which are flat-out incorrect and dangerously delusional. (See this post as a perfect, totally irrational, extreme example.)

So I highlight this here just to make the point. You really don't belong in this community — not only your beliefs are way out of whack, but the way you conduct yourself is as well. I have no idea why you're hanging in here.

If you really are immortal, that may be a useful thing — because it could take many, many years for you to learn all you need to.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th April 2020 at 09:19.

15. Link to Post #191
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Thank you Mr Bill, i always suspected this guy was a fundamentalist in some way, this proves it for me. Such mentality of hell/heaven in the way he posted is how kids are told things work, he never outgrew that phase of spiritual/religious education.

One of the reasons i had to leave organized religion several years ago was exactly this simple mindset, specially when you are faced with a preacher who acts just like that and slaps you and threatens you to get you to hell because of questioning ridiculous nonsense LOL

For ShotAcrosstheBow, i would suggest a change in his posture, from:

Quote What I know,
    to

Quote What i think i know based on what i read and learned from some people out there who lead me to believe in their ways
    Because thinking you have absolute knowledge about anything religious or spiritual is the dumbest thing someone can believe

There can't be absolute knowledge about anything regarding God or spiritual realms unless you are God itself or at least Michael archangel level. And someone who gets angry and rejects other people's opinions in a temper tantrum is no archangel Michael, for sure...
    Last edited by Mashika; 20th April 2020 at 10:06.
    Tired

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th April 2020), Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (20th April 2020), DeDukshyn (20th April 2020), Delight (20th April 2020), greybeard (20th April 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), Justplain (22nd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2020), TomKat (20th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Hi ShotAcrosstheBow,

I hope this question wasn't asked before.

How would you define what is soul and what is spirit?

What is your opinion about Reiki?

Thanks in advance..
    Last edited by XelNaga; 20th April 2020 at 11:48.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

edina (20th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

And another question, are you familiar with channelled material called Ra material - The law of one?

If you are, what is your opinion about that material?

Thanks..

20. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Thanks for your answers and sound advice, ShotAcrosstheBow.

I agree that most objects in life are distractions designed to keep us far from source. In this respect, do you think the current pandemic is also a distraction manouvre?

And another question: what is the role immortals play here on Earth, among humans? What's the purpuse of their interaction with humanity as a whole?

Additionally, could there be any consequences for you reporting here?
    The pandemic is a “deep state” tactic in an attempt to collapse the global economy and influence the coming election (it’s also a dry run for a more lethal virus, see “ the anglo saxon mission”, but that’s only planned for after the election)

They will fail,

Everyone who is born on this planet comes in to this world with a “life plan” a mission,
    Immortals are the same, they are meant to help, one way or other, their leadership is on a higher plane,

My job (life plan) is somewhat different to most,

Yes there will be repercussions, it’s already started, but it’s not enough,
    They are the guilty party,

The “consequences“ is my goal,
    It seems to me that the potential of a more lethal 'virus' is important, but you say that "they will fail".

However, it seems from this exchange that you feel that even with that failure, it is not enough?

Am I understanding your meaning correctly?

Also, does this indicate that there is potentially something planned that would be even more problematic, that perhaps the 'immortals' are capable of and even supposed to intervene on, and aren't?

Are some 'immortals' actively participating in some of these plans against humanity?

I understand that just like human-humans there are more good than bad. It's probably the same with 'immortal-humans'. Is your focus then on the corrupted ones?

And last, re:
    Quote The “consequences“ is my goal,
    What do you expect these consequences to be?

Is this something we could recognize in our own life experiences?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hi ShotAcrosstheBow,

I hope this question wasn't asked before.

How would you define what is soul and what is spirit?

What is your opinion about Reiki?

Thanks in advance..
    A lot of people don't distinguish the difference between soul and spirit?

Most seem unaware that there is a distinction.

I'm interested in hearing a bit more about this, too.

previous related posts of this topic in this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1347595

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1347602

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1347584

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1351171

Only your body is “mortal”
    Your Soul is immortal if not destroyed
    Your Spirit is immortal and indestructible
    Cayce talked about this quite a bit.
    As did Rudolph Steiner.

Rudolph Steiner pointed out that it's important to know about all three, not just about the body and soul. He felt this was especially important, for humanity to navigate the challenges of this century.

From Steiner's point of view, it was a matter of if humanity would continue toward it's full potential, or reach a dead end and die as a species.

I often ponder this ...
    ... the issue of Technocracy comes to mind ...
    Last edited by edina; 20th April 2020 at 15:18.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

XelNaga (20th April 2020)

22. Link to Post #195
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Out of the 180, zooming in on a particular subset/Group of roughly 70 which resulted through a particular development process I understand that approximately 45 belong to the Atlanean(A)/Lemurian(L)/possibly Plaedian axis...20 to the Reptilian faction ...there are also a few independent characters ....As per the balance I have no information.

Coming back to the 70..it is but not uncommon for individuals to change sides. Yet, the Group in some cases works collectively in order to maintain a balance. Nobody wants a dimensional war as it would be worse that MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction). Before major events, say European Parliamentary elections occur, a few days before meetings take place in the astral plane to decide on the outcome. So the immortals, intermediaries and sleepers are 'taken to the meetings' wherein the outcome for each country's representation takes place ..other issues pertaining to that country are also discussed. One normally gets a mixture of of A, L and R across the right and left of the groupings of the political spectrum. The intermediaries and sleepers do not normally clearly recall their participation although some might get an inkling. My understanding that such a 'sleeper' attendee was the late science fiction writer, I.M Banks , ....The whole situation is rather humorous in one way. You could get the case where an individual say an illegal immigrant being dragged to the astral plane meeting and his mature opinion on a particular issue may have much more real impact than some mouthy television pundit who is a citizen of that country

I do understand that there are some human (AL and R) immortals resident in the hollow earth. My understanding that a giant artificial sun is provided for them. A, L and R groups mingle together and humans?immortals (h/imm) roughly 100 mingle together although the R side is rather hierarchical and demands that the h/imm) show signs of supplication towards them. The Atlanteans tend to be a bit snobby and while their cities are beautiful rather allow outsiders in.The Lemurians tend to be a bit rough and lack reason as we understand it going back to previous situations as a guide for acting in the present . In the past there were at least three significant wars between the Atlanteans and Lemuria underground but they have been resolved. Hollow Earth Lemuria does have something of an influence on Eastern countries such as India and China...There have been overt instances of 'intervention' over the years. A case in point was when Alexander the Great's forces attempted to enter India, Lemurian craft repeatedly dove at them without firing on them (as such would have been too much of a flagrant breach of the Prime Directive). The Lemurians also 'leaked' medical technology to Louis Pasteur.

Hoping I have not bored anybody stiff ..
    Last edited by MalteseKnight; 20th April 2020 at 20:06.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Jad (21st April 2020)

24. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Thank you Mr Bill, i always suspected this guy was a fundamentalist in some way, this proves it for me. Such mentality of hell/heaven in the way he posted is how kids are told things work, he never outgrew that phase of spiritual/religious education.

One of the reasons i had to leave organized religion several years ago was exactly this simple mindset, specially when you are faced with a preacher who acts just like that and slaps you and threatens you to get you to hell because of questioning ridiculous nonsense LOL

Quote What I know,
    to

Quote What i think i know based on what i read and learned from some people out there who lead me to believe in their ways
    Because thinking you have absolute knowledge about anything religious or spiritual is the dumbest thing someone can believe

There can't be absolute knowledge about anything regarding God or spiritual realms unless you are God itself or at least Michael archangel level. And someone who gets angry and rejects other people's opinions in a temper tantrum is no archangel Michael, for sure...
    Turning it back on you: You know this about Archangel Michael how?

I prefer to hear what someone has perceived themselves, rather than what they read or heard about.

25. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

It seems that SAB is saying that these 'immortals' are incarnated here in human bodies but are not human beings by nature. According to him these beings can live for many hundreds of years. Also they have some super-human abilities such as moderate 'shapeshifting' (age appearance changes), rapid though limited regenerative abilities and telepathic abilities including the ability to read minds and plant thoughts. These 'immortals' (wrong terminology, they have extended physical lives perhaps) supposedly have a life plan that is supposed to benefit humanity. They supposedly 'report' to some sort of higher dimensional being. They also supposedly have direct knowledge of spiritual law, the 'balance of it all'.

However, some of these 'long physical livers' appear to have difficulty communing with the infinite Creator. Some appear to have strayed into the dark side.

So, SAB desires to help correct the misdirection of the dark siders.

Now, in order to add some substance to this tale, it would be helpful if SAB provided some externally corroboratable evidence of these assertions. I know that Bill went through a process with other Avalon members trying to find objective verifiable points of evidence to help substantiate claims by Avalon members, such as 'the Ruiner' I believe, and perhaps Corey Goode.

So, SAB, if you want a constructive dialogue, please provide some verifiable points of reference. Then perhaps a shift in this dialogue can emerge

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Jad (22nd April 2020)

27. Link to Post #198
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Quote What I know,
    to

Turning it back on you: You know this about Archangel Michael how?

I prefer to hear what someone has perceived themselves, rather than what they read or heard about.
    But that's exactly what i'm saying, ShotAcrossTheBow says he is religious and belongs to Catholic church, so any information about Archangel Michael came from a book he must have read at some point and no where else but books. Same as a lot of other stuff he said, how did he learned the stuff he talks about?

There is no evidence of anything he said being true, just his words, so it's hard to believe totally he experienced any of that himself. As in the post linked by Mr Bill, how does he knows that's how Hell and Heaven works, or that Angels sometimes 'fly' (which implies they really have wings as in descriptions from which book?) over the top level of Hell and pick some souls to give them a second chance, how does he knows that? (As opposed to believe with faith this is how things work because of his religious views)
    Tired

28. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Which is why I think this thread should be moved to a members only subforum, such as the one for Channeled Information.
    Nothing substantiated here, and makes Avalon look very woo-woo, akin to Flat Earthers

But that's exactly what i'm saying, ShotAcrossTheBow says he is religious and belongs to Catholic church, so any information about Archangel Michael came from a book he must have read at some point and no where else but books. Same as a lot of other stuff he said, how did he learned the stuff he talks about?

There is no evidence of anything he said being true, just his words, so it's hard to believe totally he experienced any of that himself. As in the post linked by Mr Bill, how does he knows that's how Hell and Heaven works, or that Angels sometimes 'fly' (which implies they really have wings as in descriptions from which book?) over the top level of Hell and pick some souls to give them a second chance, how does he knows that? (As opposed to believe with faith this is how things work because of his religious views)
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Jad (22nd April 2020), Mashika (22nd April 2020)

30. Link to Post #200
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Why is immortality woo-woo? There is no reason for the body to die if the proper steps are taken to preserve it, including advanced knowledge of health and consciousness.

Perhaps immortality is the pinnacle of the idea but longevity is very much possible, and already attainable.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast