Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

I don’t know what the Pope (Francis) said in the empty square today yet ...but mulling to myself also

This human life is like a walk on a thin spider thread,
    blade of grass, life of a firefly
    this human life is like a flame that was once lit, it comes and goes but where does it go depends on you and I .

So save your Soul , protect the Spirit
    and you will save many souls from the clutches of sufferings

Comes from deeper reflections on the current situation and since we all believe in resurrection after Passover whatever it means this year

🥑

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anka (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), edina (1st April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember reading about Ben Abba. He said he heard of a guy in the Middle East - Mediterranean Sea area - that was over 200 years old. He was going to go look for him, talk to him, and let us know all about what he discovered. THEN Ben disappeared. I assumed he found some of his answers. I assumed he didn't want to share what they were. Diet, and Mind Set are the most important. From what I have read around this issue.

Would love to hear more from this person....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

edina (1st April 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    I remember reading about Ben Abba. He said he heard of a guy in the Middle East - Mediterranean Sea area - that was over 200 years old. He was going to go look for him, talk to him, and let us know all about what he discovered. THEN Ben disappeared. I assumed he found some of his answers. I assumed he didn't want to share what they were. Diet, and Mind Set are the most important. From what I have read around this issue.

Would love to hear more from this person....
    I suspect Ben was setting up a hoax and lost his courage. It can make money but, as they say, "what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive." If so, I think he was wise to give it up.
    Last edited by TomKat; 31st March 2020 at 11:37.

6. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    Hello SAB for short. So you said that you’re a noob immortal yourself and that you had some abuse as a child. Does this mean this is your first incarnation on earth in your current body ? Did you meet any other immortals in person? Does the government know about them? If yes are they monitored? ( technically everyone is). Do they ask for blood or DNA samples from you? What’s your plan with your newfound immortality?
    Current body yes, but I’ve reincarnated many times, just like everyone else,
    Yes, met many immortals, they are the ones that found me.
    No, the government doesn’t have a clue, many immortals work within government or related (employed by the government) so no monitoring, they pass for human/mortal,
    No blood or dna, it’s not a “physical” based thing, it’s spiritual and energy,

Plans are fluid, certain people are not doing what they should be doing, hence why I’m here,
    If not for this, you would never no I was here,
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 1st April 2020 at 14:55. Reason: Autocorrect thinking it knows better than me, damn robot rebellion

7. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Hi, I'm curious...if you have only been in this body for 50 years, how can you be sure that you are immortal?
    I stopped ageing in my twenties, people where shocked at how old I was, (didn’t feel the need to hide it, I didn’t know what was happening at the time)
    I got pulled aside by immortals more than once to have a chat,

That’s when I knew it was real,

Btw, you don’t just stay at one age, you can look older, then rewind the clock to be younger again, you don’t always look the same age, you can choose,
    Many choose to look middle aged, but you can look younger when you get a new identity,

Age is not a fixed thing if you are immortal

8. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    would you care to speed up the 'sh*tstorm' and shed the generalized talk in favour of dropping a more revealing piece of information?
    sharing the paradigm threatens no ill-behaved Germain.
    thanks... smile.
    I’m trying to do a slow drip here, I don’t want to post, but this is the best way to draw attention and get something done about some very wrong, and bad things,

If you want the juicy answers ask the juicy question,

Something I will keep secret, mostly to protect good people,
    But I will do my best to answer any question truthfully
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 1st April 2020 at 15:28.

9. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)
    Real immortality is not about studying the occult or esoteric, it’s not as complex as made out to be in the east,
    It’s more about spirituality (not always religious) and energy,
    I think that's not exactly immortality, but extend vitallity through unethical ways, taking vitallity (energy) from others living beings unaware about this transfer of vital energy.

I agree that the public knowledge about these Energivore-Beings " their numbers would shrink without that secrecy to hide them "

The process it's not simple, because each (parasite) as one individual, can elaborate various forms to taken the energies, from various sources of living beings.

But the real immortal beings behind these whom live here for centuries, are the Black Magicians (an esoteric name) that sustain their (immortal) life on a specific layer of astral planes, so that they never need to leave this "intermediary place" for everyone. They need energy to sustain that place, so they take it from others to stay there.

those who come to live here for centuries are directly or indirectly subordinate to Black Wizards, and may have reincarnated to compose themselves or to harvest energies that sustain the Black Wizards' existential complex.

the myths of the vampires that are not seen in the mirror and suck the vitality of the people, have its origin in this issue of black magicians, who can be seen for one(s) if they want to appear, as normal as any other human being.

Psychic vampire are real, they are not immortal, just on very borrowed time

But you are wrong about the rest,

True immortality is not parasitic
    The energy I’m talking about is spiritual, universal, it’s as free as air

10. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    They monitor, they influence, mostly meet people lol (it’s always subtle, never blatant or overt)
    Why do they do these things? Who do they work for? What's their goal?
    They are meant to help the world, (remember these people are highly psychic, they can read your mind, ask you questions, and you wouldn’t know it was happening if you were human, knowledge is power, and they can manipulate you if they want, remove or plant an idea, you would think was your own)

They answer to people on a higher level, (dimension/ vibration etc) and they in turn answer to people on a higher level, and so on, but things are not as squeaky clean as you would think,

The people on the ground mostly don’t have an agenda, there are many good people, just some bad ones in the wrong places,
    By posting this I’m creating a sh!t storm, that will draw attention from outside the very controlled group, (as in “What the F—k is going on here!”) by doing this getting the right people (higher ups) to see what’s going on,
    Shot, why do you believe this? Did you read this somewhere? You already admitted you look your age, so it's not about personal experience. Are you trying to elicit agreement for this hoped for reality?

There was a guy called Ben Abba who started to write a book about a supposed immortal, but changed his mind about doing so after he sold a few treatments on Amazon.
    This is reality, personal experience, not lala make believe,
    My age is relative, see above posts,

Not trying to sell books
    Not trying to sell anything
    Just putting the information out there, to put pressure on certain people to act, (part of the system is very corrupt requests fall on deaf ears, trying to draw attention from outside that group,)

Remember the time from my first post till today?
    They tried t resolve the situation, that failed,

(If they approach me I will need to stop posting immediately, that’s part of the deal)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the myths of the vampires that are not seen in the mirror and suck the vitality of the people, have its origin in this issue of black magicians, who can be seen for one(s) if they want to appear, as normal as any other human being.
    Colin Wilson wrote a lot about vampirism in one of his non-fiction books ("The Occult" maybe). Extroverts naturally take energy from introverts, who allow it unknowingly as part of being submissive to a more dominant personality. I've noticed if I accidentally allow someone to take my energy -- probably not consciously -- they get giddy and start acting superior, like "what else can I get from this fool?" I don't think they know why they're doing this.
    Immortality is not about feeding on anyone else, far from it,

One way to spot an immortal is their crown chakra, it’s like a spot light straight up,

11. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Colin Wilson wrote a lot about vampirism in one of his non-fiction books ("The Occult" maybe). Extroverts naturally take energy from introverts, who allow it unknowingly as part of being submissive to a more dominant personality. I've noticed if I accidentally allow someone to take my energy -- probably not consciously -- they get giddy and start acting superior, like "what else can I get from this fool?" I don't think they know why they're doing this.
    True immortality is not “occult” based at all,
    We don’t feed on anybody, it’s spiritual energy, it’s as free as air, see my above post,

12. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've noticed if I accidentally allow someone to take my energy -- probably not consciously -- they get giddy and start acting superior, like "what else can I get from this fool?" I don't think they know why they're doing this.
    the (active) agent usually is also unaware, but he can be controled by a hidden Chief, as to say, a Mega-Complex of Energy Suckers.

you are right, because someway they obtained consent to have access (being invited), what they do very well using seduction, persuasion and concealment

energy is the money (prime matter) of the cosmos-universe, and vital energy if not the gold is the precious stones.

--edit--

I'm not sure if it fits on "immortality" approach, but the phenomenon called by Walk-Ins, whose change the physical body can be seen as an alternative
    Energy vampires don’t need your consent, just your sympathy to drain you,

No walk ins are something different..

13. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    What's a "noob"?
    A beginner, someone “New” to the subject

14. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm not going to say anything about ShotAcrosstheBow's posts. But what I will say is that (in my opinion) it may well be the case that many people wishing for physical immortality feel afraid of death, and then starting over in a new body.

Some of the motivation for all that may be that they may somehow not feel 100% fully certain that they're an immortal spiritual being anyway. Hence the anxiety about body death. (An experienced regression therapist will soon fix all that!)

It's rather like always wanting to be in the same house, or driving the same car, or always wearing the same clothes. Why not renew everything periodically? That makes our eternal existence way more interesting.

For reference, by the way: (Many reading this may already know, of course)

Here's Li Ching-Yuen, who died in 1933 aged 256: that's two hundred and fifty-six.

That’s exactly the opposite actually,
    You can’t be immortal if you fear death (in fact I spent a large part of my early years being suicidal, Starting at the age of about three)

You have a body
    You have a soul
    You have a spirit

Your body is as different to your soul, as your soul is to your spirit,

Spirit is eternal, indestructible
    You soul can be destroyed (as is the case that most go to hell)

What you see as your personality, you, is your soul,

Reincarnation is real, your memories are stored in your soul, not you mind,
    You brain is just a transceiver, a way for your soul to connect to your body,

If I leave this body for good, it will be like taking off clothes, no more, my body is a vehicle not my identity,
    I told you in a previous post one of the things that is different with immortals is their value system, they are spiritually based,

When I look around I don’t see, judge or value the physical world like you do, spirit first,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's Li Ching-Yuen, who died in 1933 aged 256: that's two hundred and fifty-six.
    interesting, that man seems belong to Li bloodline family.

David Rockefeller visits friend Li Chiang
    Wanna talk about black magicians and vampires?
    Rockefeller and related
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 1st April 2020 at 15:31.

15. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    For more info about energy vampires, see the threads about Narcissim.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ght=narcissism
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post879908
    As I understand it, higher dimensional ET races who incarnated on Earth long ago lived very long lifetimes. After the Fall of Atlantis, when Earthlings were very vulnerable, the lower dimensional ETs and EDs invaded and altered Earthling DNA to make it weaker and the Earth races less long-lived; what scientists see now as features in "Junk DNA" that seem to have no purpose.
    No, Atlantis was brought down very slowly, evil E.T’s infiltrated and perverted it,
    After the fall (flood) one of many falls, they said never again, and stemmed human life to decades instead of millennia,
    Their long life gave evil a strangle hold, good could not get a foot hold,

Again, stop thinking in terms of the physical it’s not about dna,

16. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I made the decision to live forever when I was a teenager. Then I realized I did not want to live forever in this false world.

So I decided to live a healthy life and die in my sleep. I hope that works out for me.

I do believe there are those that live a very long time. I wanted to show people that to live forever was a possibility. It is the reason I wanted to live forever. Myself, I have other things to do than worry about this body - it is not me, although it has served me well enough and I am grateful.

So here's to health and long life!
    Well, you can’t get immortality if you fear death,

I use to believe anyone if they applied themselves could achieve immortality, and in my naivety I tried to help some people (this was just after my dad died) I was met with jealousy, anger, hate etc, I didn’t see that coming, painful experience,

I was later told humans can’t get this,

Noob
    Hey dude,

Humans actually come with an immortality gene so I’m confused as to why you would think that humans can’t be immortal. If you’re not human, then what are you?

Also, you mentioned in an earlier comment that humans can’t be immortal because, soul, but we live in a complex universe which comprises both materiality and the energetic plane. To be alive, to incarnate, means to have both a physical and an energetic form, the human soul would be that energetic form. Our energy determines our health, it would seem to me that it would have the biggest impact on our life span, and as others have mentioned there are dark arts which could potentially extend a persons life span by siphoning the energy of another. Trying to understand your reasoning because what you’re saying here doesn’t make a lot of sense sorry.
    Again, real immortality is not vampirism

Human use to be able to live for thousands of years (read the bible, it’s not a myth, nor exaggeration, but real)
    That was changed after the flood, to stop the reason for the flood,

Sure at some point technology may become so advanced that you could extend human life,
    But you could still fall down the stairs and break your neck, (have a fatal accident that would cut that short, immortals have a type of early warning system to circumvent that)

Stay focused on soul, energy, spirituality

17. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    Ask me anything, All questions welcome, (including pessimists, but temper that with reason)
    Here are my reasonable questions. What happens when these immortals are maimed, crippled or disfigured in any way? Do they live their eternal lives with missing limbs, on wheelchairs, in nursing homes etc? What happens if they are involved in mishaps that cause mortals instant death like traffic accidents, plane crashes, shot to head/heart etc? Because statistically, the longer you live, the more likely you will have a mishap as mentioned above.
    Good question,
    You can regenerate most damage (regrow teeth, nerves etc) but not large losses like a leg (well none that I’ve heard of)
    As for accidents, etc they have an early warning system, they are often warned of the threat well before it happen, no immortals on the titanic lol

18. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

When you mentioned the light coming out of an immortal's crown chakra, I am reminded of a couple of personal experiences.

One was with a shaman. There's a tube of light that runs the centerline of our body. I see it as our direct connection to source (energy, light, intelligence).

Oftentimes, I can sense the energy flowing through this tube. There's probably more to say about that?

When doing some work with this shaman she told me that my tube of light was bigger than any she had ever seen.
    She described that most people's are about 2 inches in diameter. And that mine was was well over six inches.

Another time, a Native American Indian Medicine man once approached me and described how in a group meditation, he had opened his eyes and when he looked at me he saw the largest column of light extended up from my heart chakra that he had ever seen.

To me, these anecdotes point to potential for development.

I've often thought that there was a spiritual dna, not just a physical dna.

Can you speak to that?

And if you have any insight to the tube of light, I would appreciate that, too.

On the matter of your Shot Across The Bow to the immortals that you feel ought to be doing more?

How does this thread factor into that purpose?

And thank you answering people's questions.

Happy to see you made your way back here.
    Last edited by edina; 1st April 2020 at 14:58.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Jad (3rd April 2020)

20. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    The eternal you behind the eyes is not the ego you ID with now and that goes for all of us. The eternal you is above all the thought and precedes the thought of anything as it is the ultimate controller dictating the experience and happenings in each individual experience. We are multidimensional beings and we have multidimensional experiences with many bodies, many facets and many experiences processed not just individually through each experience but on the whole from the experiential effects of the trip on each. While you are you now you are also you in other experiences happening not in a past present future but all at the same time right now, which is all there is. So effectively it's all happening now.

You experience all of this and I experience all of this in a multitude of body experiences all present. From the perspective of the orchestra conductor sitting above time and thought looking at the experience losing a body to death is probably not really any big deal as it's replaced for a new experience nearly as soon as it dies and the multidimensional being is having yet another full array of experiences of varying life forms, sexes and not necessarily all earth.
    Yes, you soul and spirit exist in a timeless “place”
    Your body, your physical being on this world is given a perspective of time so you can learn (like training wheels on a bike)

Time is relative, but doesn’t exist on higher levels

21. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    My mind these days, having rejected almost all teachings as false, has begun contemplating whether the whole 'life' thing is even life. Every story told about why we are here seems to miss the point. I would not lobotomize my child and send them to the sandbox to learn about themselves. I would not allow lies and disinformation to saturate my child's mind, already confused by the lobotomy, either. And I certainly would not expect my child to learn anything, advance in any way, or take them serious about anything, since their mind is already compromised.

The only thing that makes any sense is that we have been hijacked into this place without our knowledge. We are playing someone else's game where we do not even rate the worth of a single solitary pawn, if it were a game of chess.

The only possible purpose we serve here is to find our way out and never come back.

To identify with a body means that our fundamental position will always be fraught with danger and must be addressed by fear and violence. This is not the way to access higher levels of self and serves only to push the majority of people into reaction-based responses - locking them into this world with no chance of escape.

The reason we can live forever here is because any condition that results in the identification with a body is an acceptable trade-off for our masters. Death is better, of course, because those that come back come back with no memory, no accumulated knowledge, and no history - so they are far less of a threat. A being that lives forever might just figure things out and free the rest of us. Of course, the most likely scenario is that an immortal would be so overwhelmingly concerned about their body that they would miss the obvious and blatant truth of their experience.
    I’ll try and help untangle that with what I know,

Before you are born (again) you are in “heaven” in a higher state of understanding (not necessarily smarter or wiser, but more capable of understanding the bigger picture)
    You choose a life path, that will help you to learn what you need to,
    This is made in agreement with people you would consider guilds etc,

You come back (floating in a sensory deprivation tank for months actually contributes to your lack of memory, but that’s a natural part of the process, bringing back your full memory would make life complex, you will still be affected by your past lives to different degrees, like likes and dislikes, phobias, skills and talent etc)

Sometimes that life path gets derailed (you choose your parents before you come down, and they choose you, it’s a mutual thing, and they are part of that life path contract)
    Could be your parents didn’t do what they promised to do,
    Could be you didn’t do what you promised to do
    Could be your troubles are there as part of your life path,

Either way you need to learn from the experience

Ideally you learn everything you need to and never come back, But you can reincarnate indefinitely, as long as you don’t turn evil, that’s a trip to hell, and if your crimes are real bad you are toast, your soul will be destroyed, if your crimes are less you may get a single last chance (an angel will fly in to hell and grab you, but if you end up back in hell no more second chances)

Nothing is random, everything has a reason,

Immortality is not a burden outside of dodging humans finding out (new id’s, medical issues etc)
    Which is a massive responsibility, more so in the age of information technology, (but hey, most would not believe you even if you told them, they will believe in little green men along time before they believe in immortality)
    You can leave if you don’t like it, nobody forces to stay....ish lol

22. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark Tuahmen (here)
    ShotACrosstheBow, have you heard of the story of John of the Cross being an immortal. I have now heard this story independently over 30 years from 3 different sources. The last one recently from Mr Garlick of Australia. Forgive me if I do not post this correctly. This story aligns very well with the other two versions that I heard - first in Greece and then in Russia. I do not know how he would know this story unless he knew someone or was telling the truth.
    https://etandi.wordpress.com/2020/03...ery-long-life/
    Nope, never heard of him, but I may check him out later,

But Count Saint Germain is legit, a real immortal, well was,
    A quirky thing (it’s not really “quirky” it’s a technical thing to do with energy, but I’ve never needed to do it)
    Is the thing about eating at the same time every single day, it’s a very important, I mean stress degrees of concern,
    That is true, but it doesn’t apply to everyone, not sure why,

23. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I don’t know what the Pope (Francis) said in the empty square today yet ...but mulling to myself also

This human life is like a walk on a thin spider thread,
    blade of grass, life of a firefly
    this human life is like a flame that was once lit, it comes and goes but where does it go depends on you and I .

So save your Soul , protect the Spirit
    and you will save many souls from the clutches of sufferings

Comes from deeper reflections on the current situation and since we all believe in resurrection after Passover whatever it means this year

🥑
    I’m Catholic, it’s one of the things that define me, and I can tell you the pope and much of the ruling authority in the Vatican is not of God,
    They have been infiltrated and subverted many centuries ago, (evil looks to control power, and the church was a hub of power)

The pope nor the Vatican does not speak for my religion

Your Spirit is indescribable, but your soul can be destroyed,

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast