1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    I remember reading about Ben Abba. He said he heard of a guy in the Middle East - Mediterranean Sea area - that was over 200 years old. He was going to go look for him, talk to him, and let us know all about what he discovered. THEN Ben disappeared. I assumed he found some of his answers. I assumed he didn't want to share what they were. Diet, and Mind Set are the most important. From what I have read around this issue.

Would love to hear more from this person....
    I suspect Ben was setting up a hoax and lost his courage. It can make money but, as they say, "what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive." If so, I think he was wise to give it up.
    I can’t talk about this, as I don’t know,
    But that he dropped of the radar would be in fitting with what would happen,
    Secrecy is important

2. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    When you mentioned the light coming out of an immortal's crown chakra, I am reminded of a couple of personal experiences.

One was with a shaman. There's a tube of light that runs the centerline of our body. I see it as our direct connection to source (energy, light, intelligence).

Oftentimes, I can sense the energy flowing through this tube. There's probably more to say about that?

When doing some work with this shaman she told me that my tube of light was bigger than any she had ever seen.
    She described that most people's are about 2 inches in diameter. And that mine was was well over six inches.

Another time, a Native American Indian Medicine man once approached me and described how in a group meditation, he had opened his eyes and when he looked at me he saw the largest column of light extended up from my heart chakra that he had ever seen.

To me, these anecdotes point to potential for development.

I've often thought that there was a spiritual dna, not just a physical dna.

Can you speak to that?

And if you have any insight to the tube of light, I would appreciate that, too.

On the matter of your Shot Across The Bow to the immortals that you feel ought to be doing more?

How does this thread factor into that purpose?

And thank you answering people's questions.

Happy to see you made your way back here.
    I’m only back because things fell through, if I disappear again it’s because they got involved in the right way,
    (Like I said before, I don’t want to post/disclosure this, but its the only way to cause change)

If you have a developed crown you must be doing very well spiritually, don’t neglect it,
    It’s more like a beam of light than a tube, if you pass your hand through the area it will feel cooler,
    That with your heart chakra you sound like a good person,

You can effect those around you without speaking, (not talking about telepathy, but your energy field will effect others near you, its subtle, but if they stay around you long enough you will have a calming effect,)

You may be either an advanced human, or something else, (many with that sort of development are non human)

No such thing as spiritual dna, it has frequency, and harmonics but not the Lego like build blocks of amino acids

There is a line of energy that runs in a line throughout your body, connecting all your major chakra points, don’t force anything, if you over energise that line it’s not helpful,
    Just keep doing what you’re doing, stay moral, stay spiritually, do you meditate?, learn to notice when it’s your energy and outside energy, meditate get quiet and listen,(feel) wait for someone to give you a knock on the door (get a book by Sonia Choquette, Ask your guides, she gives very good advice,)
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 1st April 2020 at 16:01.

3. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)
    When you mentioned the light coming out of an immortal's crown chakra, I am reminded of a couple of personal experiences.

One was with a shaman. There's a tube of light that runs the centerline of our body. I see it as our direct connection to source (energy, light, intelligence).

Oftentimes, I can sense the energy flowing through this tube. There's probably more to say about that?

When doing some work with this shaman she told me that my tube of light was bigger than any she had ever seen.
    She described that most people's are about 2 inches in diameter. And that mine was was well over six inches.

Another time, a Native American Indian Medicine man once approached me and described how in a group meditation, he had opened his eyes and when he looked at me he saw the largest column of light extended up from my heart chakra that he had ever seen.

Can you speak to that?

On the matter of your Shot Across The Bow to the immortals that you feel ought to be doing more?

I’m only back because things fell through, if I disappear again it’s because they got involved in the right way,
    (Like I said before, I don’t want to post/disclosure this, but its the only way to cause change)

If you have a developed crown you must be doing very well spiritually, don’t neglect it,
    It’s more like a beam of light than a tube, if you pass your hand through the area it will feel cooler,

You can effect those around you without speaking, (not talking about telepathy, but your energy field will effect others near you, its subtle, but if they stay around you long enough you will have a calming effect,)

You may be either an advanced human, or something else, (many with that sort of development are non human)

No such thing as spiritual dna, it has frequency, and harmonics but not the Lego like build blocks of amino acids

There is a line of energy that runs in a line throughout your body, connecting all your major chakra points, don’t force anything, if you over energise that line it’s not helpful,
    Just keep doing what you’re doing, stay moral, stay spiritually, do you meditate?, learn to notice when it’s your energy and outside energy, meditate get quiet and listen,(feel) wait for someone to give you a knock on the door (get a book by Sonia Choquette, Ask your guides, she gives very good advice,)
    Well, then let's hope we don't see you again, and that the ones you speak of do the right thing.

I am told by many that I have a very calming affect on others. My favorite energetic state is serenity.

Thank you for the clarification on spiritual dna, what you describe makes sense.

I have been meditating since I was a child, and I've often heard knocks on the door. I have a course by Sonia, I'll revisit it.

Thanks again for your thoughtful responses here.

And Godspeed (grace) on your journey.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Jad (3rd April 2020), Justplain (21st April 2020), ShotAcrosstheBow (2nd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Can you speak to that?

Well, then let's hope we don't see you again, and that the ones you speak of do the right thing.

I am told by many that I have a very calming affect on others. My favorite energetic state is serenity.

Thank you for the clarification on spiritual dna, what you describe makes sense.

I have been meditating since I was a child, and I've often heard knocks on the door. I have a course by Sonia, I'll revisit it.

Thanks again for your thoughtful responses here.

And Godspeed (grace) on your journey.
    Thanks

That particular book is especially good in certain ways you would find very useful, (trust me, you do this right, you won’t need to ask me anything)
    (Strangely I never bought that book, I was given a copy to “check out”, I was very happy to give it the thumbs up, she knows what’s she’s talking about, a valid book on that subject)

As for the energy issue, I have heard of people who over drew on their Kundalini, and hurt themselves (sure you can get an energy high doing so, but if the rest of your body is not ready it can do more harm than good, don’t force anything,)

As for not returning, I hope I don’t come across as mercenary, posting here has a practical function, (which I’m reluctant, I’m not a judas, this is the only way to force change, reason, logic, wisdom even pleas fall on deaf ears, I’ve learnt a lot of things that are wrong that need to change,)

I’m hopping that we can both benefit from me posting here, if nothing else it will be a reference point,
    Disbelief is their primary cover,

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I don’t know what the Pope (Francis) said in the empty square today yet ...but mulling to myself also

This human life is like a walk on a thin spider thread,
    blade of grass, life of a firefly
    this human life is like a flame that was once lit, it comes and goes but where does it go depends on you and I .

So save your Soul , protect the Spirit
    and you will save many souls from the clutches of sufferings

Comes from deeper reflections on the current situation and since we all believe in resurrection after Passover whatever it means this year

🥑
    I’m Catholic, it’s one of the things that define me, and I can tell you the pope and much of the ruling authority in the Vatican is not of God,
    They have been infiltrated and subverted many centuries ago, (evil looks to control power, and the church was a hub of power)

The pope nor the Vatican does not speak for my religion

Your Spirit is indescribable, but your soul can be destroyed,

But in fact, we all are part of each other’s faith, religions and myths and yes they all start from within us,
    from the religion of our heart
    and between us that’s when we find our relationship to the big world
    and the Creator of the Universe

We have been here for millions of years right from the twilight of the dawn ..of humanity. We have seen the Gods of the Night and God of the Day. The Gods of Elements and God Serpent of Science.
    There’s been much confusion around religions on earth at all times

From my universal perspective , we all are part of the great, greatest cosmic intelligence and this is but one of worlds we got stranded in ,
    for a bit

before we continue on our way Home, our home in the Stars *of Andromeda* or elsewhere since I’m not sure there is human name and number for about *everything*
    since the Space is vast

🙏

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

edina (2nd April 2020), pueblo (16th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don’t know what the Pope (Francis) said in the empty square today yet ...but mulling to myself also

This human life is like a walk on a thin spider thread,
    blade of grass, life of a firefly
    this human life is like a flame that was once lit, it comes and goes but where does it go depends on you and I .

So save your Soul , protect the Spirit
    and you will save many souls from the clutches of sufferings

Comes from deeper reflections on the current situation and since we all believe in resurrection after Passover whatever it means this year

🥑
    I’m Catholic, it’s one of the things that define me, and I can tell you the pope and much of the ruling authority in the Vatican is not of God,
    They have been infiltrated and subverted many centuries ago, (evil looks to control power, and the church was a hub of power)

The pope nor the Vatican does not speak for my religion

Your Spirit is indescribable, but your soul can be destroyed,

But in fact, we all are part of each other’s faith, religions and myths and yes they all start from within us,
    from the religion of our heart
    and between us that’s when we find our relationship to the big world
    and the Creator of the Universe

We have been here for millions of years right from the twilight of the dawn ..of humanity. We have seen the Gods of the Night and God of the Day. The Gods of Elements and God Serpent of Science.
    There’s been much confusion around religions on earth at all times

From my universal perspective , we all are part of the great, greatest cosmic intelligence and this is but one of worlds we got stranded in ,
    for a bit

before we continue on our way Home, our home in the Stars *of Andromeda* or elsewhere since I’m not sure there is human name and number for about *everything*
    since the Space is vast

🙏
    Many religions
    Many truths

One God

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Yes we all are on the Way back to Galactic Centre ..inevitably so ..

🦢🦢🦢

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

edina (2nd April 2020), pueblo (16th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes we all are on the Way back to Galactic Centre ..inevitably so ..

🦢🦢🦢
    Well, it’s not the galactic centre, it’s a higher level,

12. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don’t know how long I’m going to be here

If you have questions, ask me now

13. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Hello ShotAcrosstheBow, and thanks for your answering our questions.

Can I ask you what do you think about yoga?

Is there any spiritual practice do you really encourage us to do (apart from mediation, which I also practice).

Thanks in advance for your kind answer
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

edina (4th April 2020), ShotAcrosstheBow (3rd April 2020)

15. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

ShotAcrosstheBow, you say that what is different with immortals is their value system, that they are spiritually based. So, how come some of them are doing wrong things? (and in that case, is not their immortality affected and reversed?)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

edina (4th April 2020), ShotAcrosstheBow (3rd April 2020)

17. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Hello ShotAcrosstheBow, and thanks for your answering our questions.

Can I ask you what do you think about yoga?

Is there any spiritual practice do you really encourage us to do (apart from mediation, which I also practice).

Thanks in advance for your kind answer
    Most people go through life not know what is themselves and what is from outside of themselves,
    People spend their day surrounded by distractions, TV, Music, talking to people, (or the worst Social media) they constantly look for things to distract themselves,

All animals and plants, all living things are psychic to one degree or other, most human don’t sense it because it’s like a weak muscle, that hardly gets used, AND you are surrounded by so much noise/distractions that you can’t consciously hear it (subconsciously you are more receptive)

Learn to go quiet, meditation is a good practice for this, but most people are so addicted to the distraction they find it hard/boring to stick to it long enough to be useful,

This is the most helpful advice I can give you, personally the most useful,
    Once you go quiet, you will start to notice what is you, and what is outside of you, (not easy sometimes)

There are “people” just waiting to talk to you, they always have but you only heard them subconsciously, and you thought it was a “hunch” or other feeling, etc

Some people find it hard to hear or feel them, here’s a useful trick, ask them to wiggle your toes, right foot mean yes, left foot mean no, (it’s a useful trick for beginners, can also be useful if you can’t clear your mind easily (if you are stressed or in pain etc))

Doing this will help you to develop your psychic abilities and become aware of energy,
    Your mind directs energy,

Stay moral, (it’s not just the right thing to do, it’s spiritually hygienic)
    Value your soul, (most humans think reality is physical, so that’s their primary value, it’s not,)

Try starting there

As for “yoga” (in the common tradition of the meaning?) it’s good,
    I did some yoga in the past, Bhakti Yoga, Raja yoga, Hatha yoga and some pranayama, (I can hardly remember them lol)

All good, if it fits your way,
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 3rd April 2020 at 09:14.

18. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    ShotAcrosstheBow, you say that what is different with immortals is their value system, that they are spiritually based. So, how come some of them are doing wrong things? (and in that case, is not their immortality affected and reversed?)
    There are two basic groups,
    People on the ground (immortals)
    People on a higher plane (authorities)

Some are tricked,
    Some don’t care,
    Some are less than good,

For immortals, the worse they can do is “misreport” or “misrepresent” an issue,
    That can lead to a lot of bad things, things that should have been fixed, don’t,

Yes, there are very serious repercussions, (they have already started, things have been rooted out, but there is still resistance, when there should be none, which shows the bad still has influence, it’s active)

And some of that is a fate much worse than death, (immortals don’t care about death like humans do)

But no immortality is not lost, or reversed, (there’s a big difference between being “bad” and being “evil” and the ones that have been bad will pay a terrible price)

19. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Thanks for your answers and sound advice, ShotAcrosstheBow.

I agree that most objects in life are distractions designed to keep us far from source. In this respect, do you think the current pandemic is also a distraction manouvre?

And another question: what is the role immortals play here on Earth, among humans? What's the purpuse of their interaction with humanity as a whole?

Additionally, could there be any consequences for you reporting here?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

edina (4th April 2020), pueblo (16th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

What are the primary practical techniques to achieve physical immortality? Not an outlook or philosophy, but what technique to chip away at the lie that one is mortal?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

pueblo (16th April 2020), Unicorn (4th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    I remember reading about Ben Abba. He said he heard of a guy in the Middle East - Mediterranean Sea area - that was over 200 years old. He was going to go look for him, talk to him, and let us know all about what he discovered. THEN Ben disappeared. I assumed he found some of his answers. I assumed he didn't want to share what they were. Diet, and Mind Set are the most important. From what I have read around this issue.

Would love to hear more from this person....
    I've found a book in Amazon by this author, Ben Abba ("Secrets of an Immortal"), available in Kindle format. Apparently, this is the first in a book series and was written in 2010, but since that year no other books followed...

24. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

re. immortality I rediscovered it last year - it gave me a huge turn on, throwing myself into it.

Has anyone read "Breaking the Death Habit" by Leonard Orr? The book resonated with me, the only sad thing is, that Leonard Orr passed away last year
    He refers to Babaji as the immortal that influenced him the most, in founding his own modality "Rebirthing" but also his "Philosophy of Immortality" (which did not work out for himself)

So the question is: How is the ration between "natural" immortals and the ones who acquired that skill while here? and where´s the school??

And are there any immortals that teach martial arts?

PS: I also really enjoyed Bill´s picture of our body as the house we live in, and dying as just moving places (but packing your stuff sucks)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to wegge For This Post:

pueblo (16th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Someone may have posted this before. Here Jay Weidner talks about the semi-mythical alchemist Fulcanelli, supposedly still alive.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Unicorn (5th April 2020), wegge (6th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Someone may have posted this before. Here Jay Weidner talks about the semi-mythical alchemist Fulcanelli, supposedly still alive.

Thanks for the link, it’s an amazing story.
    So their bottom line is that alchemy is all about decalcifying your pineal gland and that’s your ticket to immortality / a life of longevity.

29. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think any of these ideas or topics are new or just being disclosed. The ancient cuneiform texts cover all these topics and answer a lot of the questions being posted here.
    Last edited by halcyon026; 8th April 2020 at 08:35.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

pueblo (16th April 2020), wegge (7th April 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast