Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast

Thread: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,870 times in 463 posts

Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

Quote Posted by halcyon026 (here)
    I don't think any of these ideas or topics are new or just being disclosured. The ancient cuneform texts cover all these topics and answer a lot of the questions being posted here.
    Are these texts about the cuneiform bones in our feet or would you mind to elucidate?

2. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,455 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)

They monitor, they influence, mostly meet people lol (it’s always subtle, never blatant or overt)

Please feel free to nitpick, I welcome it,
    Is it always subtle? And if so, why are you defecting from form, if what you say is true.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

3. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    I don't think any of these ideas or topics are new or just being disclosured. The ancient cuneform texts cover all these topics and answer a lot of the questions being posted here.
    Are these texts about the cuneiform bones in our feet or would you mind to elucidate?
    To list a few out of tens of thousands of tablets/texts recovered,

The King's List
    Epic of Gilgamesh
    Epic of Atrahasis (Noah)
    The Enuma Elish
    Emerald Tablets

They cover topics like human origins and our creation/creators, DNA/gene editing, the various gods and their roles, timeline of Earth dating back about 400,000 years, various types of immortality, the soul, what exists beyond 3D, light vs dark, cycles of time, the deluge and other natural events that have reset civilization on Earth.

The Dogan people are also a great resource for our history.
    Last edited by halcyon026; 7th April 2020 at 20:20.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th April 2020), pueblo (16th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th April 2020), Unicorn (8th April 2020), wegge (8th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I don't think any of these ideas or topics are new or just being disclosured. The ancient cuneiform texts cover all these topics and answer a lot of the questions being posted here.
    Pretty meaningless statement. "All these topics" ... "the ancient cuneiform texts" ... What exactly are you trying to say?

6. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I don't think any of these ideas or topics are new or just being disclosured. The ancient cuneiform texts cover all these topics and answer a lot of the questions being posted here.
    Pretty meaningless statement. "All these topics" ... "the ancient cuneiform texts" ... What exactly are you trying to say?
    Ah! That's what happens when I forget to quote! I meant to quote the OP who was eluding to his comments on topics like immortality, Atlantis, technology, 'creating a **** storm' by disclosing this info.

My point was just that those topics (that would have been seen if I had quoted him correctly) had been mentioned in ancient texts already, it isn't something new we've not heard of before.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th April 2020), TomKat (9th April 2020), wegge (9th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Thanks for your answers and sound advice, ShotAcrosstheBow.

I agree that most objects in life are distractions designed to keep us far from source. In this respect, do you think the current pandemic is also a distraction manouvre?

And another question: what is the role immortals play here on Earth, among humans? What's the purpuse of their interaction with humanity as a whole?

Additionally, could there be any consequences for you reporting here?
    The pandemic is a “deep state” tactic in an attempt to collapse the global economy and influence the coming election (it’s also a dry run for a more lethal virus, see “ the anglo saxon mission”, but that’s only planned for after the election)

They will fail,

Everyone who is born on this planet comes in to this world with a “life plan” a mission,
    Immortals are the same, they are meant to help, one way or other, their leadership is on a higher plane,

My job (life plan) is somewhat different to most,

Yes there will be repercussions, it’s already started, but it’s not enough,
    They are the guilty party,

The “consequences“ is my goal,

9. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What are the primary practical techniques to achieve physical immortality? Not an outlook or philosophy, but what technique to chip away at the lie that one is mortal?
    Only your body is “mortal”
    Your Soul is immortal if not destroyed
    Your Spirit is immortal and indestructible

It’s not really based on outlook or philosophy, but it helps,
    You need to be Spiritual,

Everything is energy
    Your mind directs energy
    So......

For “techniques” reread my previous posts, that’s a better starting point,

It’s not as rare as you think,
    Don’t believe the bs about it being so “esoteric”

There are a lot of immortals about

10. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

re. immortality I rediscovered it last year - it gave me a huge turn on, throwing myself into it.

Has anyone read "Breaking the Death Habit" by Leonard Orr? The book resonated with me, the only sad thing is, that Leonard Orr passed away last year
    He refers to Babaji as the immortal that influenced him the most, in founding his own modality "Rebirthing" but also his "Philosophy of Immortality" (which did not work out for himself)

So the question is: How is the ration between "natural" immortals and the ones who acquired that skill while here? and where´s the school??

And are there any immortals that teach martial arts?

PS: I also really enjoyed Bill´s picture of our body as the house we live in, and dying as just moving places (but packing your stuff sucks)
    I don’t know Orr, but any sort of disclosure of the facts would be discouraged,

Again, if he was a real immortal he would not keep the same identity for long,
    They all fake their death, or disappear to find a new identity,
    You can only keep an identity on record for so long (reread my posts)

You can’t acquire the skill, you can learn how to last longer, but don’t believe the bs about people “acquiring” immortality, there is a lot of lies, misinformation and wishful thinking,

There is an educational process, that evolves naturally, (most of the time)

I don’t know of any immortal that teaches martial arts personally, but I’m sure they are out there, It’s not a component,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Someone may have posted this before. Here Jay Weidner talks about the semi-mythical alchemist Fulcanelli, supposedly still alive.

Thanks for the link, it’s an amazing story.
    So their bottom line is that alchemy is all about decalcifying your pineal gland and that’s your ticket to immortality / a life of longevity.
    Nope, sorry

11. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't think any of these ideas or topics are new or just being disclosed. The ancient cuneiform texts cover all these topics and answer a lot of the questions being posted here.
    Those texts are not relevant to today,

When in written form, you are free to believe, or disbelieve, give it to myths and legends, a fairytale, no legitimacy to the writing,

Unless you know the truth first hand from experience how would you know where fact begins, and fiction ends?

But please feel free to quote from those text,

12. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

They monitor, they influence, mostly meet people lol (it’s always subtle, never blatant or overt)

Please feel free to nitpick, I welcome it,
    Is it always subtle? And if so, why are you defecting from form, if what you say is true.
    Please reread my earlier posts,

I’m doing this out of necessity, not because I want to, but I’m forced to,
    There is part of the system that’s corrupted, I’m forcing change one way or other,
    The corruption is heavily entrenched, if I make a big enough noise it will draw attention to people in authority above the problem,

I have tried everything I could think of to resolve this another way, it falls on deaf ears,

I’m not defecting, I’m drawing attention to secrets they don’t want made public, or worse, used,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

To list a few out of tens of thousands of tablets/texts recovered,

The King's List
    Epic of Gilgamesh
    Epic of Atrahasis (Noah)
    The Enuma Elish
    Emerald Tablets

They cover topics like human origins and our creation/creators, DNA/gene editing, the various gods and their roles, timeline of Earth dating back about 400,000 years, various types of immortality, the soul, what exists beyond 3D, light vs dark, cycles of time, the deluge and other natural events that have reset civilization on Earth.

The Dogan people are also a great resource for our history.
    And how much of that is true?

13. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ah! That's what happens when I forget to quote! I meant to quote the OP who was eluding to his comments on topics like immortality, Atlantis, technology, 'creating a **** storm' by disclosing this info.

My point was just that those topics (that would have been seen if I had quoted him correctly) had been mentioned in ancient texts already, it isn't something new we've not heard of before.
    Those subjects on there own would not cause a sh!t storm,
    Disclosure of secrets does,

14. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

I saw you write this on another thread....

Quote Mandala effects, sometimes due to some part of a previous timeline written over, a type of echo, via butterfly effect,
    If it had been changed by wormhole time travel you would not get this, it’s most likely due to crappy low end tech (parallel world hopping)
    I would like to know more about immortality and have read avidly every bit I could find written. I have read accounts of Babaji from those who say they have met him. I recall reading Leonard Orr's work and all kinds of books looking for the "truth". Actually any time the subject comes up, I feel a deep trill. It is my favorite subject in science fiction/fantasy. Time shifts, alternate realities, parallel "world". All of this is delicious. I know I am joined by many many others. This makes me wonder if the interest is because a part of "me" realizes my immortal stature?

I spend quite a bit of every day wondering about the meaning of "all this....". It occurs to me after all my rambles around in thinking... IS the secret in plain sight that we are ALL IMMORTAL beings who don't need to be in any particular "shape" to avail oneself?

What I did not like from "Autobiography of a Yogi" was his Guru/chela descriptions. Guru's have Chelas who seem to need to be in a relationship with the Guru to experience "anomalies". Guru's need chelas. That is seen on every level as Masters are raised.

Is it possible one of the secrets is that the feudal Structure of all conceivable hierarchies (in all layers of density) of ever "ascending" stature is a lie? What if when we STOP giving our energy over to feed the "gods", then we can build our own intrinisc "stature" but the TRICK is that we are taught in ever so many ways and all the time... YOU are not worthy (yet, ever, without xyz, etc...all the same theme.

You alluded to no "process" needed to be immortal. No process, no rules, no pre-requisites is IMO being ONESELF... ALREADY immortal. AND apparently beyond the veil, what we don't glean here is what we don't know any better 'there'. Therefore, I feel that the draw to understand immortality MUST be because one already IS IMMORTAL. IMO immortals can still "fail" to keep a body when it is no longer nourished properly through ignorance of streaming life force I bet.

BUT I am just speculating. At the same time, I won't ever accept a master because I deeply know we are ALL brothers and sisters and hierarchies are made up fantasies.

Immortal Babaji
    & His Lilas
    Last edited by Delight; 16th April 2020 at 15:45.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (17th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Deleted...
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 16th April 2020 at 15:28.

17. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I did not allude to that,
    There is a “process” (please reread my posts)
    There are “rules”
    And there are most definitely “pre requisites”

There is also a structured hierarchy, (people on a higher level, and people on a higher level than them etc)

Your soul is immortal but not indestructible

Your Spirit is as different to your soul, as your soul is to your body,
    I was thinking this said that you either "are" or "are not"...

Quote You can’t acquire the skill, you can learn how to last longer, but don’t believe the bs about people “acquiring” immortality, there is a lot of lies, misinformation and wishful thinking,
    I live in a parallel reality to yours I guess.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

pueblo (16th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Delight;1351226]

I saw you write this on another thread....

Quote Mandala effects, sometimes due to some part of a previous timeline written over, a type of echo, via butterfly effect,
    If it had been changed by wormhole time travel you would not get this, it’s most likely due to crappy low end tech (parallel world hopping)
    I would like to know more about immortality and have read avidly every bit I could find written. I have read accounts of Babaji from those who say they have met him. I recall reading Leonard Orr's work and all kinds of books looking for the "truth". Actually any time the subject comes up, I feel a deep trill. It is my favorite subject in science fiction/fantasy. Time shifts, alternate realities, parallel "world". All of this is delicious. I know I am joined by many many others. This makes me wonder if the interest is because a part of "me" realizes my immortal stature?

I spend quite a bit of every day wondering about the meaning of "all this....". It occurs to me after all my rambles around in thinking... IS the secret in plain sight that we are ALL IMMORTAL beings who don't need to be in any particular "shape" to avail oneself?

What I did not like from "Autobiography of a Yogi" was his Guru/chela descriptions. Guru's have Chelas who seem to need to be in a relationship with the Guru to experience "anomalies". Guru's need chelas. That is seen on every level as Masters are raised.

Is it possible one of the secrets is that the feudal Structure of all conceivable hierarchies (in all layers of density) of ever "ascending" stature is a lie? What if when we STOP giving our energy over to feed the "gods", then we can build our own intrinisc "stature" but the TRICK is that we are taught in ever so many ways and all the time... YOU are not worthy (yet, ever, without xyz, etc...all the same theme.

You alluded to no "process" needed to be immortal. No process, no rules, no pre-requisites is IMO being ONESELF... ALREADY immortal. AND apparently beyond the veil, what we don't glean here is what we don't know any better 'there'. Therefore, I feel that the draw to understand immortality MUST be because one already IS IMMORTAL. IMO immortals can still "fail" to keep a body when it is no longer nourished properly through ignorance of streaming life force I bet.

BUT I am just speculating. At the same time, I won't ever accept a master because I deeply know we are ALL brothers and sisters and hierarchies are made up fantasies.

Immortal Babaji
    & His Lilas
    There are “rules”

There is also a structured hierarchy, (people on a higher level, and people on a higher level than them etc)

20. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

There are “rules”

I was thinking this said that you either "are" or "are not"...

Quote You can’t acquire the skill, you can learn how to last longer, but don’t believe the bs about people “acquiring” immortality, there is a lot of lies, misinformation and wishful thinking,
    I live in a parallel reality to yours I guess.
    Humans can’t get Physical immortality,
    But not everyone born on Earth is a human,
    Many people walking around that think they are human that aren’t,

21. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

I am a little confused as the body is a self repairing organic structure amenable to mind. I wonder if you are just looking at things backwards? Maybe for those humans who don't mind being mortal, immortality does not matter. Free will at a deep level of being? But respectfully, it really does not matter what is "believed" when the truth wells up. I am having a great time investigating down into the deep with my little life here and now. Now is the time of life anyway.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

pueblo (16th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Back when Ben Abba was working this issue, he mentioned his subject had been around a long time. IF you say 100-200 years ago, it would be easy to walk about from country to country in the Mediterranean area. NOW, papers are needed. Passports. Drivers License. Just HOW do you live forever in a new complicated world? OR do you find an island and live alone?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Floating For This Post:

edina (19th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I am a little confused as the body is a self repairing organic structure amenable to mind. I wonder if you are just looking at things backwards? Maybe for those humans who don't mind being mortal, immortality does not matter. Free will at a deep level of being? But respectfully, it really does not matter what is "believed" when the truth wells up. I am having a great time investigating down into the deep with my little life here and now. Now is the time of life anyway.
    The human body is self repairing but it’s like a photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy, each time the cells are replaced they degrade a little, that is aging,

26. Link to Post #100
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    Back when Ben Abba was working this issue, he mentioned his subject had been around a long time. IF you say 100-200 years ago, it would be easy to walk about from country to country in the Mediterranean area. NOW, papers are needed. Passports. Drivers License. Just HOW do you live forever in a new complicated world? OR do you find an island and live alone?
    You would know my answer to this if you read my previous posts,

There are a lot more immortals walking around than you can imagine,
    Many work in governmental departments or related (companies hired by the government)

That includes places you get birth certificates etc,

Remember how you would hear about how a spy would get a new identity during the Cold War?, it’s the same,

But yes, they need to get a new identity every so many years, sometimes moving to another country, most don’t,

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast