Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast

Thread: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,362 times in 4,613 posts

Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

Snow leopard in empty space

🐾
    Last edited by Agape; 18th April 2020 at 16:39.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mashika (18th April 2020), pueblo (18th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    ShotAccrossThe Bow
    You really are wasting your time.
    The great majority of Avalonians have been around a long time and as pointed out have heard the story and similar that you tell quite a few times.
    Why dont you be quiet and investigate this forum in particular the Spiritual Section-- you just might learn something
    Jesus said "Be still and know that I am God" why not follow that advice.

Chris
    That’s a sad reply from someone who should know better,
    I’m not here to be an “Avalonians“ I’m here to disclose a truth,

Which do you value more?
    Regardless this is the Avalon Community that you requested to join and were accepted as a member.
    I and other have done you the courtesy of responding to your thread.
    Have you even visited the Spiritual section?
    Your are a member of this community and therfore as defined an Avalonian -- please do not abuse this privilege.
    All you are doing is giving me the opportunity to promote threads in the spiritual section.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...95#post1351095

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1350001

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

Chris
    Ps I am a salesman for non-duality -- smiling.
    Last edited by greybeard; 18th April 2020 at 08:00.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (18th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020), samildamach (18th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

End of transmission . Time out

🐾
    Last edited by Agape; 18th April 2020 at 16:42.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020), pueblo (18th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Folks, if this poster is not a machine, he is doing a very good impression of one. The only answer is no answer.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th April 2020), DeDukshyn (18th April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

So lets say Shot is sincere, and leave the hell stuff to one side for a mo.

You are defining a group of people living on earth, with different types of souls that technologically enable them to revitalise their human vessels at will. This technique is not available to most human souls.

These entities know more about the game being played here, they are not all benign, but mostly.

Are they here to follow diverse personal missions or is there a broad agenda they are working towards?

Is there a secret body of knowledge that they keep and share amongst themselves, or do they incarnate with special knowledge?

Do they see potential for this human society to progress, but presumably moderate their interventions because of free will?

Are they linked to a particular civilisation in the universe?

Is there anything you feel able to tell us about the current dramas on earth that might help stabilise things

Is there anything you can tell us about the energy tech used to revitalise the human vessel

What is the reason for this announcement now?
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 18th April 2020 at 10:44.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

ClearWater (18th April 2020), Delight (18th April 2020), edina (19th April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020), ShotAcrosstheBow (18th April 2020), Unicorn (18th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    Back when Ben Abba was working this issue, he mentioned his subject had been around a long time. IF you say 100-200 years ago, it would be easy to walk about from country to country in the Mediterranean area. NOW, papers are needed. Passports. Drivers License. Just HOW do you live forever in a new complicated world? OR do you find an island and live alone?
    You would know my answer to this if you read my previous posts,

There are a lot more immortals walking around than you can imagine,
    Many work in governmental departments or related (companies hired by the government)

That includes places you get birth certificates etc,

Remember how you would hear about how a spy would get a new identity during the Cold War?, it’s the same,

But yes, they need to get a new identity every so many years, sometimes moving to another country, most don’t,
    EXCUSE me but HOW in heck would an IMMORTAL be able to TOLERATE the deadly dulldom of the beurocratic state. OMG that would be living hell.

That’s right Delight, no soul liberated from the delusions and traps of human existence would enjoy the “offers” of the state, or life with limited identities
    and competences,
    even if it meant honors in the human sense
    such are quite intolerable and insignificant compared
    to real meaning of life with all it has to offer.

All we have ever heard about true immortals who can appear and disappear at their wish is that they hide forever from human sight except for brief moments.

If they’ve ever shown themselves in the past
    they do not come out to open these days anymore

not because they would fear anything
    but because human minds are too spoiled nowadays
    to be instructed

🌟
    Most real immortals are not guru’s, neither do they have a desire to be,
    There job is to move amongst humans and help them,

It’s a lot more practical than you think,

Do you know the phrase
    Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.

That’s true perhaps (as in correct) but YOU as an individual have no direct and clear insight to who I am or what I really think.

There is no need for an argument, proofs of who you “really are”, not for me at least.

You just don’t know whom you’re talking to here or what they really think. Neither can majority of this forum claim any such clear insight that would be extraordinary and on spot. You’re responding to “posts”, not people and their true thoughts.

I believe you are on your spiritual journey and that’s fine but please stop claiming to be “enlightened” or “true immortal embodied”.
    It’s disgraceful and we have seen many such “aspirants” here trying to best guess people while they were usually about 90% off.

I’ve had many friends in past( not my students)
    who got to such ironical convictions at some point
    of their spiritual journey after getting one of those
    “small insights” ( kensho in Japanese Buddhist terminology)
    that made them speak and act “as if”
    they were already “there”.

Some of them end up living very isolated for the rest of their lives
    due to their convictions,
    making one mistake after another with judging others.

Yet it’s nearly impossible to explain to any of you and them
    why you are not “enlightened” or “true immortal” and what’s the difference

but only talking about it “as if it was true”.

Even if I say that one with direct knowledge can not present themselves “as such” or talk of such matters, either in private or in public
    it does not make good sense to you, it seems.

It is why there are teaching lineages ( guru shishya parampara),
    and 3 Jewels of Buddhism are Buddha, Dharma AND Sangha.
    Someone more enlightened than you currently are have to guide you
    and approve you,
    not one person but whole many of them before you are allowed
    to give teachings.

Just repeating Zen sayings and what others said elsewhere is called parroting and no one with original mind needs to speak or listen to this.

There is huge difference between real knowledge and “internet arts”.

🐾
    Do you judge me by the same standards you judge yourself?
    Measure your own comments by your standards and you fall,

So you’ve read a book, you think you know stuff, you don’t
    You just end up fooling those you can trick in to believing you have more knowledge than them, like a fake guru,

Go ahead, fool them, it’s their choice, their free will to choose,
    It’s easy to trick people with falsehoods and lies,
    Lies can accommodate anything, whatever you want, or expect to see,

The truth is more limited, and not always accommodating, It doesn’t care about your cliches, or assumptions

But one is real,
    The other false,
    Which do you want?
    Why are you here?
    What should this site stand for?
    Is it an attempt to understand the unknown?
    Or entertain with throw away BS?
    How many people here really have any experience in what they talk about?
    How many lie? (What do they have to gain? Are they long term members? Is it the “opinion of others” they crave above anything else? If so that’s no longer an environment for the pursuit of truth, but a toxic inscestous stagnant pond, the same old, same old, because if you don’t wear the jacket you can’t come in, f—k the truth)

I hear invalid complaints
    Why are you here?
    There must be a ton of things you disagree on in other threads, so if you don’t believe me, and you don’t have a question, and you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread, why are you here? Why do you make things up to try to attack me? (It’s obviously not a valid one, or you wouldn’t need to make stuff up, right?)

Imagine, for a second what this is like,
    You are telling people the truth,
    Now, imagine people with no knowledge of the subject trying to tell you “the facts” when they clearly have no knowledge or experience of such...just cliches and stereotypes, not reality,
    Now add to that baseless assumptions, (that come out of nowhere) and unfounded accusations (again, out of nowhere) aimed at you, (if they have to make up stuff to attack you, then what is their real motivation?)
    Now add to that that many haven’t even read the posts,

So, a lot of ignorance, baseless assumptions and accusations,
    And if you haven’t even read the posts, then what are you basing all that BS on?

No logic, No reason, and as it’s factually unjustified, unethical,
    I’m not responsible for what people pull out of their ass,
    Neither should I be held accountable for their delusions,
    If you have valid justification, Show Me Where,

12. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ShotAccrossThe Bow
    You really are wasting your time.
    The great majority of Avalonians have been around a long time and as pointed out have heard the story and similar that you tell quite a few times.
    Why dont you be quiet and investigate this forum in particular the Spiritual Section-- you just might learn something
    Jesus said "Be still and know that I am God" why not follow that advice.

Chris
    That’s a sad reply from someone who should know better,
    I’m not here to be an “Avalonians“ I’m here to disclose a truth,

Which do you value more?
    Regardless this is the Avalon Community that you requested to join and were accepted as a member.
    I and other have done you the courtesy of responding to your thread.
    Have you even visited the Spiritual section?
    Your are a member of this community and therfore as defined an Avalonian -- please do not abuse this privilege.
    All you are doing is giving me the opportunity to promote threads in the spiritual section.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...95#post1351095

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1350001

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

Chris
    Ps I am a salesman for non-duality -- smiling.
    I’m not interested in jackets, just the truth,

This site is meant to represent a hub of information, a place to at least attempt to make sense and understand the truth,
    Not a exclusive club or fraternity,

13. Link to Post #148
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

By the time I’ve payed attention to this thread and your postings
    I understand now who you are and why Bill labeled you as mentally unwell and possibly more dangerous than you believe to be.

You are super sarcastic and basically “trolling”, ignoring the fact that this is very big forum with long history and many knowledgeable people aspiring to join the dots between science and spirituality( read the headers please).

You’ve also claimed yourself Catholic and lived among Buddhists for some time, without studying the teachings or taking precepts.

In that short time from yesterday and each time I tried to respond here, I have got erroneous message about “servers overwhelmed”, some redirects that rarely happen
    that’s why my own post too was doubled last night,
    in the middle of writing.

It could mean someone was trying to hijack my IP that’s why I’m using VPN now.

But you are not going to destroy the forum, are you ?

I’m unhappy if you are one of my “friends” playing very dirty game with us and super sarcasm is off the way of helping others or way to enlightenment.

I’m not a moderator but long standing member and telling you there is nothing to achieve here by dirty tricks and manipulation.

Sorry for yesterdays words of support: I came from “another space”, and forgot what’s really going on “here”.

Hope all of the thread will be removed. This is certainly not the Way
    What?
    Where do you get this crap?

Sarcasm? Guess they wasted their time when they invented the emoji,
    Thats your perception of things, your own bias, not fact,

No, I’ve never (nor stated that I did so) “lived among Buddhists“
    When did Buddhists have anything to do with what I’ve said?

Where are you getting this from?

What? You think I’m a hacker as well?, nope, been struggling with my own devices (every time I attempt to go public in fact,) been seeing the same problem at this site as well,

Would it be fair to assume you think I hacked my self as well?
    (I feel the need to point out that was just humour and not sarcasm)

The only “dirty tricks and manipulation” are coming from you,
    Nothing you have stated in your post is true, but it’s weird you think it’s okay to make such baseless claims up,

You understand that a detachment from reality is a symptom of mental illness,

I’m sure most of the criticism is due to either a misunderstanding (fair enough) or psychological projection (in the case of baseless unfounded comments, like yours)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Folks, if this poster is not a machine, he is doing a very good impression of one. The only answer is no answer.
    And you came to that conclusion how?
    Or is this just more baseless allegations?
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 18th April 2020 at 14:20.

14. Link to Post #149
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    So lets say Shot is sincere, and leave the hell stuff to one side for a mo.

You are defining a group of people living on earth, with different types of souls that technologically enable them to revitalise their human vessels at will. This technique is not available to most human souls.

These entities know more about the game being played here, they are not all benign, but mostly.

Are they here to follow diverse personal missions or is there a broad agenda they are working towards?

Is there a secret body of knowledge that they keep and share amongst themselves, or do they incarnate with special knowledge?

Do they see potential for this human society to progress, but presumably moderate their interventions because of free will?

Are they linked to a particular civilisation in the universe?

Is there anything you feel able to tell us about the current dramas on earth that might help stabilise things

Is there anything you can tell us about the energy tech used to revitalise the human vessel

What is the reason for this announcement now?
    Thank you for your questions,

Technically they are not human, they just look human,
    They can regenerate from injuries and age (they can look any age, and unlike the stereotype don’t stay a certain age, most look middle aged, but once they get a new identity they can take a year and look decades younger if they want)

The technique was known and used by humans in the past, but that caused problems
    (When you have a large group of bad people that can last thousands of years it can create a straggle hold on the world, the everything needs to get destroyed for a reset, last time was Atlantis, but it happened a few times before that) the solution was to limit the life span (imagine what the world would look like if Nero, attila the hun, Hitler etc could have lived for centuries)

Most of the people (immortals) are here to help one way or other
    And the vast majority are good people, (there are some that are unpleasant but they are rare)

But they answer to a higher level, a hierarchy (on a higher dimension)
    They can screw up big time sometimes, but they in turn have to answer to their higher level etc,

They (immortals) have a “life plan” before they come to Earth just like everyone else,
    It’s mostly “service to others” type of things, (never service to self)
    They are here to help in the broadest sense, (it depends on the “higher ups” who often choose)

You don’t incarnate with special knowledge per say, but there is an education that’s involved, it’s secret but not in an occult type way, (most don’t have anything to do with the occult) it’s just secrecy to stop humans making life hard and complicated if they found out,

Yes, they see potential in humans, that’s why they all volunteer to come here, to serve,‘interventions” are only to help, when they see a need, or are told to,

No one race, but many many races,
    Earth is considered a tough assignment,

Yes, the worst of it is over, it came very close to being a hell on Earth,
    It would have been horrific (I have to be selective in what I say to some people, if they had an idea how it was going to be it would damage some, but bad, worse than any horror film)

Not saying it’s all over, but the worst part is,
    Q is legit, and the world owns a massive debt to those people,

The bad guys are dying, they loose more control every day,
    The walls are closing in, but Q is playing the smartest game of chess/poker I have ever seen,

The world is lucky to have them,

Don’t worry, the future looks amazing,
    once the institutionalises evil is removed it will have a trickle down effect globally, (Where We Go One We Go All, is literally true)

You and your children will see amazing thing happen,
    You will have a better standard of living, a safer happier life, more freedoms
    People aren’t really aware of how oppressed and abused they are, most have acclimatised to it thinking it’s normal,

There has always been a better choice,
    Just evil subverted and perverted many positions of power over the centuries,
    Lied to you has to why things were like they were,

That is currently being systematically destroyed,

Don’t believe the fear porn, things are going to get better,

I don’t know of any technology that “revitalise the human vessel”
    But I don’t know everything,

The main reason for me doing this is to put pressure for change, (higher ups) I tried everything for many years to change something that was wrong, to say it fell on deaf ears is an understatement, I was forced to do this, I never wanted to do this, it’s just the last resort,

I’ve tried o keep it simple but if you need me to clarify anything let me know, I’ll do what I can
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 18th April 2020 at 14:37.

15. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Why would I lie to you brother? I got the book on my kindle and read the first 5 chapters then I stopped cause I felt it was too much New Age fluff for my taste. She is advising people to give up their power of choice and let the angels decide the best course of action to them because they know better than us. She also talked about the ministry of angels and how every possible activity has its own specialized angel for example her mom even had a sewing angel to help her with her sewing work. She talks about her husband’s sales angel who helped him with his sales.

Look at Corey Good for example, he claims to be an ambassador of an alien race to help humanity with their spiritual ascension. Do you believe him? After all he is always harping about love and light and how we need to learn meditation to calm our minds etc..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Delight (18th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #151
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote The main reason for me doing this is to put pressure for change, (higher ups) I tried everything for many years to change something that was wrong, to say it fell on deaf ears is an understatement, I was forced to do this, I never wanted to do this, it’s just the last resort,

I’ve tried o keep it simple but if you need me to clarify anything let me know, I’ll do what I can
    many thanks for this - what are you trying to get the higher ups to do or allow?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

edina (19th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    Why would I lie to you brother? I got the book on my kindle and read the first 5 chapters then I stopped cause I felt it was too much New Age fluff for my taste. She is advising people to give up their power of choice and let the angels decide the best course of action to them because they know better than us. She also talked about the ministry of angels and how every possible activity has its own specialized angel for example her mom even had a sewing angel to help her with her sewing work. She talks about her husband’s sales angel who helped him with his sales.

Look at Corey Good for example, he claims to be an ambassador of an alien race to help humanity with their spiritual ascension. Do you believe him? After all he is always harping about love and light and how we need to learn meditation to calm our minds etc..
    Corey Goode is full of crap

The book you are talking about is called “Ask your Guides”

20. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Nothing ever truly dies, everything transforms
    Last edited by Agape; 18th April 2020 at 17:42.

21. Link to Post #154
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Right on my friend. Show us all your colors and shades, I love colors.

Long rants are generally unworthy responding to. It’s a stressful time for couple billions of people nowadays, sitting home worrying about the illusory power of their governments and viruses. Like I said yesterday I am not stirred.

You are entertaining, yourself I mean. The rest of the human world with its endless arguments is just like that.

No matter what you say it’s a saying.

So go for the illusion of feeling over others, the knowns and the unknowns. Spill all the beans, have a rant. I am not obliged to respond or be involved with you,
    realise we all have own lives, minds and right to our freedoms.

No one is obliged to give you any information here, get involved or triggered.

Neither there is any frequency to be shared.

Let’s consider this whole conversation absurd abstract it’s so illusory anyone can read it if they quite “did not have a day” and laugh a lot.

A

There’s lots of “you , you and you “ are in fault in your posts, from the very beginning. Read your own posts and realise they are rather unpleasant to read as long as you seem to see everyone else as “you bellow my belt”.

As I’ve said earlier, any friend who took that stand was ultimately left to it. No one needs to be called out, humiliated, colloquially compared and reduced to a number.
    Why are you posting in this thread?
    To complain?
    To make crap up?

To try to get me to react in a negative way?
    If you have nothing to ask, nothing to add, only complaints, what is the purpose to that? What makes your effort worthwhile? Why keep doing it?
    You keep trying to derail the thread, (with your made up unrelated crap)
    You are also trying to be toxic, (constantly negative, and attempts to provoke)

Go look up “psychological projection” then look at your complaints, do you see a pattern there?
    Does it look similar to your complaints?

22. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

You claim to have an important "truth" to reveal ... if this is 'so important' to reveal, how about you apologize to all the people you have offended, and start a new thread without all the condescending arrogance and bull****, cut the "ask me questions" crap, and spill out your 'truth'.

If it is really that important, as you claim, you'll do this. If you really don't have an important truth, and you are here for other reasons you are not telling, then I suspect you'll just continue as you are ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. Link to Post #156
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Quote The main reason for me doing this is to put pressure for change, (higher ups) I tried everything for many years to change something that was wrong, to say it fell on deaf ears is an understatement, I was forced to do this, I never wanted to do this, it’s just the last resort,

many thanks for this - what are you trying to get the higher ups to do or allow?
    That’s a long list of wrong, smacks of corruption left right and centre,
    I don’t know how extensive the corruption is, but it’s bad,

I’m trying to get the attention of the next higher authority above them to notice what they are doing, and stop them,
    It’s a lot more serious than I’m giving details of right now, but if you can imagine the magnitude of the secrecy about this subject, and that I’m willing to give their secrets to the world, you may be able to appreciate the severity of the situation, it’s bad,

If things don’t get better soon, I will elaborate further, but it’s a sensitive issue,
    It would mean escalating the issue,

But if it goes that far, I’ll also give you the name of an immortal (for remote viewing practice)
    I’ll give you the details of my life path mission (why I’m here, my job was very different to theirs, it was very specific)
    And other things they are very worried about me disclosing

24. Link to Post #157
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote As the title suggests, the subject matter I have to disclose is “immortality” believe it or not this is true,
    First line of the op...

Are you disclosing the subject or are you adding to the topic. So far it seems you are merely disclosing there is such a topic.

And your closed-mouth approach has elicited rancor, understandably.

And instead of expanding on the subject to put minds at ease you decide to attack and take umbrage.

Not cool.

25. Link to Post #158
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    You claim to have an important "truth" to reveal ... if this is 'so important' to reveal, how about you apologize to all the people you have offended, and start a new thread without all the condescending arrogance and bull****, cut the "ask me questions" crap, and spill out your 'truth'.

If it is really that important, as you claim, you'll do this. If you really don't have an important truth, and you are here for other reasons you are not telling, then I suspect you'll just continue as you are ...
    Sorry, not going to jump through your crazy hoops,
    If you have nothing constructive to say, or questions to ask, stop posting in this thread,
    Or what’s your goal here?

26. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Sorry, not going to jump through your crazy hoops,
    If you have nothing constructive to say, or questions to ask, stop posting in this thread,
    Or what’s your goal here?
    You mean your crazy hoops ... do what you said you are here to do - reveal your truth ... or were you here for other reasons than those you claim?

And for god's sake, cut the "ask me questions" BS ... we know what that is all about.

Or should we just take the point that you actually have nothing important to offer ... ?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th April 2020 at 18:25.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

27. Link to Post #160
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote As the title suggests, the subject matter I have to disclose is “immortality” believe it or not this is true,
    First line of the op...

Are you disclosing the subject or are you adding to the topic. So far it seems you are merely disclosing there is such a topic.

And your closed-mouth approach has elicited rancor, understandably.

And instead of expanding on the subject to put minds at ease you decide to attack and take umbrage.

Not cool.
    Pay attention, reread my posts,
    And it’s me that is getting attacked,

Do you have a question?

You want answers ask a question, be specific,

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast