Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)
    You claim to have an important "truth" to reveal ... if this is 'so important' to reveal, how about you apologize to all the people you have offended, and start a new thread without all the condescending arrogance and bull****, cut the "ask me questions" crap, and spill out your 'truth'.

If it is really that important, as you claim, you'll do this. If you really don't have an important truth, and you are here for other reasons you are not telling, then I suspect you'll just continue as you are ...
    Sorry, not going to jump through your crazy hoops,
    If you have nothing constructive to say, or questions to ask, stop posting in this thread,
    Or what’s your goal here?
    You mean your crazy hoops ... do what you said you are here to do - reveal your truth ... or were you here for other reasons than those you claim?

And for god's sake, cut the "ask me questions" BS ... we know what that is all about.

I already have said many times now, if you have a question ask,
    If you only want to be negative leave, you attempts to provoke will always fail

2. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

You claim to have an important "truth" to reveal ... if this is 'so important' to reveal, how about you apologize to all the people you have offended, and start a new thread without all the condescending arrogance and bull****, cut the "ask me questions" crap, and spill out your 'truth'.

If it is really that important, as you claim, you'll do this. If you really don't have an important truth, and you are here for other reasons you are not telling, then I suspect you'll just continue as you are ...
    Sorry, not going to jump through your crazy hoops,
    If you have nothing constructive to say, or questions to ask, stop posting in this thread,
    Or what’s your goal here?
    You mean your crazy hoops ... do what you said you are here to do - reveal your truth ... or were you here for other reasons than those you claim?

And for god's sake, cut the "ask me questions" BS ... we know what that is all about.

I already have said many times now, if you have a question ask,
    If you only want to be negative leave, you attempts to provoke will always fail
    So ... suggesting that you apologize to those you have offended, start again, and state 'your truth' properly, is 'provoking' to you ... that is telling ...

Edit: and it should be noteworthy that many are asking questions that you refuse to answer. Really helps to guide the narrative in a direction you want while making it seem like you are just 'answering peoples questions' Isn't it a wonderful tactic? You must be well trained.

It was first indicated that you might just be very mentally unwell, now I see that is not the case.

Here's a question ... why do you blatantly refuse to start a new thread and reveal your 'truth' without requiring people to ask you questions?

A specific question. Answer it.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th April 2020 at 19:12.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (18th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020)

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

This thread is not intended for humans. This thread is not intended to disclose anything. This thread is posted for the OP's private reasons. However, using deduction, I have learned: those David Icke assumes are "reptillian" are identified here as "immortals". The "tell" is the depth of appreciation for hierarchical structure, inability to understand what is "deadly dull" in the statist bureaucracy AND the sadly deficient ability for "them" to have a personal relationship with "Source". One need not bother here if not in the target audience.
    Last edited by Delight; 18th April 2020 at 18:43.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

araucaria (18th April 2020), DeDukshyn (18th April 2020), Tintin (19th April 2020)

6. Link to Post #164
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The style is so similar to the last person claiming to know a truth, ask me a question, that it may be the same one -- dont you think?
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

araucaria (18th April 2020), DeDukshyn (18th April 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020), Tintin (19th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The style is so similar to the last person claiming to know a truth, ask me a question, that it may be the same one -- dont you think?
    Chris
    Indeed. I thought that just a few minutes ago.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

araucaria (18th April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020), Tintin (19th April 2020)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Chris
    Indeed. I thought that just a few minutes ago.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose:

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    There are 36000 ways to be unoriginal, but only one way to be original. That's what you came to do: against 36000:1 odds.
    Bon courage

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th April 2020), Delight (18th April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020), Tintin (19th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I have noted some parameters about the purpose of physical immortality presented. Here, "deathless" physicality seems NOT for the purpose of SELF enlightenment but to be permanent players of something akin to a chess game and to keep applying pressure to retain a status quo. One only needs passports when passports are needed. An egregore of "detached" consciousness is invested in a "plan" which is couched in terms vaguely sounding like "property management and manipulation of species". Some of Shot's cohorts seem to be have gone off the rails. He seems to be looking for them. He wants to "flush them out". Did they "go native"?

13. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris
    Almost exactly identical ... the more I think about it, the more I think this is him. Or at least had the exact same training ...

But if you consider the videos ... the way he talked, and then the dialogue of Shot, hmmm ... you could read his posts with that voice and it would line up pretty much exactly.

I wonder if Bill or the mods / admins have thoughts on that.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th April 2020 at 20:00.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (18th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #169
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Immortality does exist...Thee are about 180 such individuals at present...just as there are roughly 10 time travelers around ..according to what define as immortality. You may wish to explore Ben Abba..Bill, I suggest you make contact with the most capable clairvoyant you can access, you will be rather surprised at the answers you will be able secure. Karl Marx one famously said that humanity only reaches consciousnesses only little by little ...perhaps he was right on that point alone

If you look at it from one perspective humans were put together from genetic material of long lived humanoids as acts as disposable slaves with a built in termination date. Surpass the limitation imposed by such and there you have your answer. ...a greater input of genetic material of longer lived humanoids would tend to lead to longevity. ...so at least in some cases your 'immortal' is semi alien...thus having a higher proportion of Atlanean, Lemurian and or reptilian genetic material than the average human. On another track, remote viewing of immortals has indicated them to be bisexual. The Jews are an interesting lot ...they were created with a higher percentage of reptilian, Atlantean and Lemurian as a sop to the reptilians in order for the former to be more sympathetic to them ...did not quite out as the Jews are the group which have been most historically disadvantaged by Zionism...A case in point, Hitler's rise to power was in part funded by Zionist banks whose controllers where attempting to stick to a time line which involved the creation of the State of Israel...Excuse me for going off topic somewhat... The off planet aliens both in the Hollow Earth and otherwise cannot really gauge forecast human behavior ...so the experience and knowledge these wise 'immortals' are utilized in order in order to gauge how appropriate interventions should be deployed vis a vis the humans. Beyond these 'immortals' is a lower tier of intermediaries who usually unconsciously carry out the same function. The situation works as follows: if a country has a Northern and a Southern part you would have roughly balanced intermediaries from both parts ..one would also attempt to seek gender balance between both parts .... When one is selected to become an agent one will feel neck pains for a transition period as implants are uploaded...very much as Alice [Alice in Wonderland] felt as she was about to descend underground .....
    Last edited by MalteseKnight; 18th April 2020 at 20:30.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

edina (19th April 2020), Jad (18th April 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #170
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,594 times in 5,411 posts

*NOTE (mainly to myself): thanks for asking. The truth is, not at this time, but I'll make a note to follow up any concerns for later on today.

ALL
    In the meantime if folks could please try and exercise some degree of decorum here on this thread it would be very much appreciated
    Last edited by Tintin; 18th April 2020 at 23:45.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Billy (19th April 2020), ClearWater (19th April 2020), DeDukshyn (19th April 2020), Frank V (19th April 2020), Gracy (19th April 2020), Kryztian (19th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #171
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    This thread is not intended for humans. This thread is not intended to disclose anything. This thread is posted for the OP's private reasons. However, using deduction, I have learned: those David Icke assumes are "reptillian" are identified here as "immortals". The "tell" is the depth of appreciation for hierarchical structure, inability to understand what is "deadly dull" in the statist bureaucracy AND the sadly deficient ability for "them" to have a personal relationship with "Source". One need not bother here if not in the target audience.
    Then please feel free to not post in this thread, if all you are going to do is make crap up, it’s just spam, at best

Not one of the critics so far have said anything close to truth nor based on anything I have stated?

If you are simply make **** up why are you bothering to post here?
    I don’t know about your personal bad experience here, and I don’t care, I’m not responsible for what others have done to you in the past,
    Nor should I have to deal with your baseless bias or prejudice,

If you don’t want to discuss this in a sane rational way, then what are you doing?,

If you want to criticise me for something, then let it be a valid reason, not made up bull****,

Yes I get it, you don’t believe me, that’s fine,
    Not trying to sell you on it, it’s all good, just like every other subject on the net, no one has a gun to your head,

But why do you try to attack why total lies?
    You don’t have a valid reason?

If it’s not based on anything I’ve done, that you need to create lies, and then criticise me for your made up BS
    What does that say?

Is that not insane?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Chris
    I’m not responsible for what other people do,
    Get your facts straight,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Chris
    Almost exactly identical ... the more I think about it, the more I think this is him. Or at least had the exact same training ...

But if you consider the videos ... the way he talked, and then the dialogue of Shot, hmmm ... you could read his posts with that voice and it would line up pretty much exactly.

Why am I not surprised?

If you don’t have anything constructive to add to the thread, why are you posting here?
    Spam?

What is your motivation, it’s not the subject matter,

20. Link to Post #172
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MalteseKnight (here)
    Immortality does exist...Thee are about 180 such individuals at present...just as there are roughly 10 time travelers around ..according to what define as immortality. You may wish to explore Ben Abba..Bill, I suggest you make contact with the most capable clairvoyant you can access, you will be rather surprised at the answers you will be able secure. Karl Marx one famously said that humanity only reaches consciousnesses only little by little ...perhaps he was right on that point alone

If you look at it from one perspective humans were put together from genetic material of long lived humanoids as acts as disposable slaves with a built in termination date. Surpass the limitation imposed by such and there you have your answer. ...a greater input of genetic material of longer lived humanoids would tend to lead to longevity. ...so at least in some cases your 'immortal' is semi alien...thus having a higher proportion of Atlanean, Lemurian and or reptilian genetic material than the average human. On another track, remote viewing of immortals has indicated them to be bisexual. The Jews are an interesting lot ...they were created with a higher percentage of reptilian, Atlantean and Lemurian as a sop to the reptilians in order for the former to be more sympathetic to them ...did not quite out as the Jews are the group which have been most historically disadvantaged by Zionism...A case in point, Hitler's rise to power was in part funded by Zionist banks whose controllers where attempting to stick to a time line which involved the creation of the State of Israel...Excuse me for going off topic somewhat... The off planet aliens both in the Hollow Earth and otherwise cannot really gauge forecast human behavior ...so the experience and knowledge these wise 'immortals' are utilized in order in order to gauge how appropriate interventions should be deployed vis a vis the humans. Beyond these 'immortals' is a lower tier of intermediaries who usually unconsciously carry out the same function. The situation works as follows: if a country has a Northern and a Southern part you would have roughly balanced intermediaries from both parts ..one would also attempt to seek gender balance between both parts .... When one is selected to become an agent one will feel neck pains for a transition period as implants are uploaded...very much as Alice [Alice in Wonderland] felt as she was about to descend underground .....
    A lot more than 180 immortals, it’s more like tens of thousands world wide,
    You don’t need to be “enlightened” to be immortal, (it’s just a cliche)

Has for time travellers, they are real,

21. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Then please feel free to not post in this thread, if all you are going to do is make crap up, it’s just spam, at best

Not one of the critics so far have said anything close to truth nor based on anything I have stated?

I don’t know about your personal bad experience here, and I don’t care, I’m not responsible for what others have done to you in the past,

If you don’t want to discuss this in a sane rational way, then what are you doing?,

If you want to criticise me for something, then let it be a valid reason, not made up bull****,

Not trying to sell you on it, it’s all good, just like every other subject on the net, no one has a gun to your head,

If it’s not based on anything I’ve done, that you need to create lies, and then criticise me for your made up BS
    What does that say?

Is that not insane?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Chris
    Get your facts straight,
    Could you please read this post here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1351744. Thank you.

We are extremely busy here in the engine room of the forum with imminent technical improvements being undertaken for the benefit of everyone here on the forum, and also we're a little thin on the ground, temporarily so, I ask again, so that our work is not being unnecessarily disrupted that conversation is kept strictly respectful, and polite.
    If this very reasonable request of mine continues to be ignored then i may be forced to close the thread completely, something I do NOT wish to have recourse to do
    Last edited by Tintin; 19th April 2020 at 00:06.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Gracy (19th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #174
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

What does that say?

Is that not insane?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Chris
    Get your facts straight,
    Could you please read this post here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1351744. Thank you.

We are extremely busy here in the engine room of the forum with imminent technical improvements being undertaken for the benefit of everyone here on the forum, and also we're a little thin on the ground, temporarily so, I ask again, so that our work is not being unnecessarily disrupted that conversation is kept strictly respectful, and polite.
    I’ve been confronted many times now, by statements that have no absolutely no basis in anything I’ve stated nor facts independent of those stated,
    Constant baseless accusations, that are blatantly trying to undermine my character or credibility
    I am constantly being accused of things that the accusers made up, (what am I supposed to say to that, it’s insane, calling someone out to “check the facts” is being polite)

What am I supposed to do?
    Shouldn’t you pulling up those that make baseless negative accusations,

You can see what’s going on, Why are you not stopping this?

MOD REQUEST: please address any concerns you may have on a PM to me, not on this thread, and keep any further commentary strictly focused on the subject matter at hand. Thank you.
    Last edited by Tintin; 19th April 2020 at 00:23.

24. Link to Post #175
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What does that say?

Is that not insane?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Chris
    Get your facts straight,

I’ve been confronted many times now, by statements that have no absolutely no basis in anything I’ve stated nor facts independent of those stated,
    Constant baseless accusations, that are blatantly trying to undermine my character or credibility
    I am constantly being accused of things that the accusers made up, (what am I supposed to say to that, it’s insane, calling someone out to “check the facts” is being polite)

MOD REQUEST: please address any concerns you may have on a PM to me, not on this thread, and keep any further commentary strictly focused on the subject matter at hand. Thank you.
    Why are you telling me this, if you look at my previous posts you can see that I have been trying to do that,
    Yet you didn’t jump on the ones that where doing the very thing you drew attention to, do you think I was the one that needed to be reminded,

Btw how do want me to send you a PM, via your profile?

25. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please send me a message via the 'Private Messages' option under the 'Forum' tab that you see towards your left on that screen.

As per:

Name:  Capture_PM.PNG
Views: 364
Size:  5.0 KB

Thanks.
    Last edited by Tintin; 19th April 2020 at 00:41.

26. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What is your motivation, it’s not the subject matter,
    I'm not sure what the subject matter is, you a great immortal - as per your opening post, or this "secret truth" you claim to want to somehow reveal by asking people to ask you questions.

If I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you can explain a few things that aren't related to people asking you questions. That would actually be helpful and would be the most appropriate template if you truly are here just to share.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th April 2020 at 03:39.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Gracy (19th April 2020), Mashika (19th April 2020), Tintin (19th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #178
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

What does that say?

Is that not insane?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Chris
    Get your facts straight,

Why are you telling me this, if you look at my previous posts you can see that I have been trying to do that,
    Yet you didn’t jump on the ones that where doing the very thing you drew attention to, do you think I was the one that needed to be reminded,

Btw how do want me to send you a PM, via your profile?
    Why are you so angry?

There's a lot of stuff you don't understand, that's why i did not reply anymore on the other thread we were talking

Start by considering this, no one deserves special attention or respect unless they earned it, and just saying "i'm in a situation where i have more knowledge and power than you, and i want to talk about it" doesn't earn you anything at all, anything

So why do you expect people to somehow be nice and cool when you are looking down on them, because you are not self aware about it but yes you look down on people, it can be seen through the way you talk to others. "Ask me questions" implies you know more or better than other people, yet you have provided zero evidence this is true

And you get mad because people question and tell them to go away, you did not came to discuss, you came to indoctrinate? To gather people around you that will listen but not question?

This doesn't make you look like someone high profile, you lost your cool very easy, and that's not something high profile people do.

Whatever knowledge you have, it has been hidden away by you so far, you keep going about something but is not clear what that is, you talk about immortality and the "higher ups" and such and such, but nothing you have said so far is of any consequence to anyone at all, no real pressure to disclose anything and even if you did it would just be another one on the web talking about something they claim to be true while providing zero evidence. This is pointless then

And you wonder why people question you and get angry at them? This says more about you than the people questioning.

Telling someone this is not how a high profile and highly educated person would react to criticism, you are not self aware at this point on how this makes you look
    Quote Then please feel free to not post in this thread, if all you are going to do is make crap up, it’s just spam, at best
    And it is authoritarian in a way, basically "you won't be allowed to show disrespect or question my narrative, and if you try, you will go away!"

I find your knowledge and attitude about the entire thing 'lacking'

Throwing a temper tantrum is not how you show experience in life or how knowledgable you are, just saying..

I have been called immature plenty of times and yes that's mostly true and i'll figure it out some day, just not right now. And still i found you to act like someone who can't stand having someone question you, and that's immature

I know a few very high profile people, they don't act like you did here just because someone didn't like their comment or does not agree

This is a forum, people discuss subjects and move towards reaching understanding, by complaining that someone questioned your narrative, you have displayed more than you wanted about yourself. You are not prepared to discuss and possibly reach a different understanding of this subject, you have final answers to this subject. You expect questions that fall inside your narrative, not questions that challenge it.

Except you have provided zero evidence about what you say being truth, and i don't think that will change at all by how this turned out so far

Next thing can only be that all listeners here must have some form of faith that you are being honest

I ver much doubt that any "higher up" would choose to allow you access to inner knowledge which is possibly dangerous to them, if you are so easily lost in anger and fail to keep your cool in some website, when talking to people you don't even know in person.

People who have to deal with inner knowledge or be "in" is always harder than that, smart and with steel nerves, they are not lost to simple arguments, they are not lead easily into anger and make mistakes or get angry like you did here

I don't believe you are who you say you are due to this, i have seen the real deal before, and i know people who ARE the real deal, you have not displayed anything remotely close to how they behave due to life experiences and education and the danger and pressure they go through day by day. And i will call you on that if i see it, and i'm sorry if it makes you mad but you have proven yourself through your own words, to be lacking in what the real deal requires to be in the position you claim to be

That's all

-

Just thought about this now, you may be a victim of compartmentalization, both in the tactic to generate false information and see who shares it and in the psychological sense, you should really consider this
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th April 2020 at 03:52.
    Tired

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Billy (19th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (19th April 2020), DeDukshyn (19th April 2020), Delight (19th April 2020), Gracy (19th April 2020), greybeard (19th April 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), Jad (19th April 2020), justntime2learn (19th April 2020), Orph (19th April 2020), Tintin (19th April 2020)

30. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Shot wouldn't know we have this history, and he may not know that his story sounds very peculiarly like picked up parts from the Stephen Hodges story ... again, from Avalon history, so he may not understand why all the skepticism.
    Never heard of Stephen Hodges,
    ahhh...

If people reading Shot associated him with Stephen (AKA Charles, or Atticus), then this would help explain the attitude I'm seeing here.

Some people reading may be interested to know that he is still around and still active. You can find him at Cockney Translater.

Just because someone get's kicked off a forum, or other social media platform, doesn't mean they cease to exist. (BTW, Atticus left Avalon of his own free will.)

And Bill himself, somewhere in his now very long "ask me questions" thread has said that he believes he was real. (He still is. People who had problems with him tend to gloss over this point.) Therefore, it makes sense that two independent people speaking from their own experiences about similar topics, that each would indeed sound familiar in some ways to the other.

There's the old saying, Truth bears witness with Itself.

(Side note: I'm informed by some of my own personal experiences, this may be why I'm not struggling with 'disbelief' as I read Shot's posts with interest and an intent to understand.)
    Last edited by edina; 19th April 2020 at 15:06.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

31. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    So lets say Shot is sincere, and leave the hell stuff to one side for a mo.

You are defining a group of people living on earth, with different types of souls that technologically enable them to revitalise their human vessels at will. This technique is not available to most human souls.

These entities know more about the game being played here, they are not all benign, but mostly.

Are they here to follow diverse personal missions or is there a broad agenda they are working towards?

Is there a secret body of knowledge that they keep and share amongst themselves, or do they incarnate with special knowledge?

Do they see potential for this human society to progress, but presumably moderate their interventions because of free will?

Are they linked to a particular civilisation in the universe?

Is there anything you feel able to tell us about the current dramas on earth that might help stabilise things

Is there anything you can tell us about the energy tech used to revitalise the human vessel

What is the reason for this announcement now?
    Thank you for your questions,

Technically they are not human, they just look human,
    They can regenerate from injuries and age (they can look any age, and unlike the stereotype don’t stay a certain age, most look middle aged, but once they get a new identity they can take a year and look decades younger if they want)

The technique was known and used by humans in the past, but that caused problems
    (When you have a large group of bad people that can last thousands of years it can create a straggle hold on the world, the everything needs to get destroyed for a reset, last time was Atlantis, but it happened a few times before that) the solution was to limit the life span (imagine what the world would look like if Nero, attila the hun, Hitler etc could have lived for centuries)

Most of the people (immortals) are here to help one way or other
    And the vast majority are good people, (there are some that are unpleasant but they are rare)

But they answer to a higher level, a hierarchy (on a higher dimension)
    They can screw up big time sometimes, but they in turn have to answer to their higher level etc,

They (immortals) have a “life plan” before they come to Earth just like everyone else,
    It’s mostly “service to others” type of things, (never service to self)
    They are here to help in the broadest sense, (it depends on the “higher ups” who often choose)

You don’t incarnate with special knowledge per say, but there is an education that’s involved, it’s secret but not in an occult type way, (most don’t have anything to do with the occult) it’s just secrecy to stop humans making life hard and complicated if they found out,

Yes, they see potential in humans, that’s why they all volunteer to come here, to serve,‘interventions” are only to help, when they see a need, or are told to,

No one race, but many many races,
    Earth is considered a tough assignment,

Yes, the worst of it is over, it came very close to being a hell on Earth,
    It would have been horrific (I have to be selective in what I say to some people, if they had an idea how it was going to be it would damage some, but bad, worse than any horror film)

Not saying it’s all over, but the worst part is,
    Q is legit, and the world owns a massive debt to those people,

The bad guys are dying, they loose more control every day,
    The walls are closing in, but Q is playing the smartest game of chess/poker I have ever seen,

The world is lucky to have them,

Don’t worry, the future looks amazing,
    once the institutionalises evil is removed it will have a trickle down effect globally, (Where We Go One We Go All, is literally true)

You and your children will see amazing thing happen,
    You will have a better standard of living, a safer happier life, more freedoms
    People aren’t really aware of how oppressed and abused they are, most have acclimatised to it thinking it’s normal,

There has always been a better choice,
    Just evil subverted and perverted many positions of power over the centuries,
    Lied to you has to why things were like they were,

That is currently being systematically destroyed,

Don’t believe the fear porn, things are going to get better,

I don’t know of any technology that “revitalise the human vessel”
    But I don’t know everything,

The main reason for me doing this is to put pressure for change, (higher ups) I tried everything for many years to change something that was wrong, to say it fell on deaf ears is an understatement, I was forced to do this, I never wanted to do this, it’s just the last resort,

I’ve tried o keep it simple but if you need me to clarify anything let me know, I’ll do what I can
    Bumping this to bring this

Thanks for the questions Baby Steps.

I'll think on this a bit to see if I have some questions that arise.

Meanwhile, I continue to put this to the creative forces.

And, EYES ON, the situation you describe here Shot.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    Last edited by edina; 19th April 2020 at 15:02.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th April 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast