+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clear Vision, Hearing, Energy awareness and Mind

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Clear Vision, Hearing, Energy awareness and Mind

I've been using Pin Hole glasses recently and experienced a result beyond viewing - on the level of energy sovereignty - if you've ever had an energy chord cut to a person who you feel is non-locally causing you energy or psychic disturbance then you'll get what i'm saying.

Expanding beyond the holistic effect of pin hole glasses I've recognised that standard eye tests probably are limited in testing for short and long range ability in reference to letters and numbers.

While looking at a set of 48 colouring pencils I noted that some shades are too close for me to differentiate and it got me thinking that beyond testing short and long range of eye sight that the muscle needs to be able to focus on colour and shape and for the mind to differentiate what it sees.

I can reference the colour recognition to when I first learnt to play bass guitar and could not differentiate the notes on the lowest pitch string while amplified. Over time I grew to be able to hear the difference.

On the basis of exercising to gain precision hearing I predict that precision viewing can be accomplished and note that I am able to predict distances and alignment, as useful in the construction and engineering industries - accurate viewing of distance is also a learnt refinement.

In addition to the usefulness of well calibrated vision and hearing a well calibrated mind can result because the physical senses are in alignment, the mind knows better when information observed or learn is truth.

Consider GPS, which requires 3 coordinates for accurate functioning, a person can begin to see ideas and information clearly with multiple view points and in addition our senses need to be clear to take in and read the data clearly so calibrating on shape and colour and sound frequency is a known definite which we can be 100% in agreement is accurate.

On the level of intuition, we need to calibrate in order to have clear 'knowing' - it's just the subconscious calculating level of truth (see the book Power vs Force by Hawkins) and in reference to kinesiology. The subconscious, with clear data input from sight and hearing, has a clean calibration, then we can begin to trust intuition is bringing up clean calculations. It's still for us to determine if and how true the information rising to our conscious mind for sub-conscious calculations are. The levels of consciousness in Hawkins's Power Vs Force also offers a a scale to determine using the emotion felt in reference to the information provided by the sub-conscious.

The next level is if what we see is what we prefer then can we use it or does the reality we live in need adjustments in order that we can live our truth. If we can not live our truth, how close to truth can we live and can we incrementally progress to living the truth we know? Truth or personal preference changes over time since caliberation of sight, hearing, emotions and recognition of what we prefer gains accuracy.

I finish on what was intended to be following the initial information on experience of the Pin Hole glasses and energy sovereignty - beyond calibration is influence of others. How much are factors outside of us effecting our choices - people, things, places and historical events influence us to think we want what we want because if feels better to accept the influence than to resist. Sometimes what we prefer can only be seen while in a location not influenced by factors causing us to prefer other choices. Sometimes we realise we have what we prefer already and other people are competing for our life force or conscious energy - It took a lot for me to work this out but ultimately we live in the world where the root of corruption is the competitive energy imprint in the Schaumann resonance. The origin may be in actions in Ancient History but the residue today pervades the energy field of the planet. Meanwhile the most useful calibration that can take place is to rise in frequency to at least frequencies above 200, as in Power Vs Force (Hawkins) and I have observed, while in London on many occasions, that now the people who compete for my attention through lower frequencies, competitive energy, is diminishing despite the majority of people having a high percentage of their energy field and consciousness rooted in competitive frequencies and thought patterns and behaviour patterns.

This is my experience, observations and analysis from researching 'The Origins of Detrimental behaviour' in humans for over 4 years. I've been to around 26 countries and most continents, mostly since 2013 and draw on a selection of cultures. Most of the clarity has come between 2018 to 2020 while in London.

The aim in reference to what I've shared is to be able to operate at a level of experience where there is a high percentage of beneficial impact and low percentage of detrimental impact. Where beneficial impact can be a majority in an area, I feel satisfied that I can influence others where the majority of beneficial impact on them and the environment can result. I believe this is a useful primary question to live by and that it relys on clear senses, including energy awareness and could help many people to see the world more clearly with a broader awareness in lives where most people do things that are less than preference in order to do things which are preference or in order to progress to what is preference or closer to preference - I think these methods can enable a life rooted in peace and peaking beyond enlightenment and am going to continue progressing with them. I have experienced several months in a state fluctuating mostly between peace and enlightenment and I dropped down to the level of the trauma in order to observe it to get a proper sense of how to apprehend the global issue. I am rising again to consistent levels of consciousness rooted in frequencies above competitive frequencies - at one point nearly every one I encountered had an aversion or overt issue with me and this diminishes daily, meanwhile positive encounters increase daily - Imagine having the wisdom to see dysfunction at that level while in freuqncies that homeless people often inhabit, it's not fun but it is highly informative in ways that a person in a state of peace actually can not comprehend of the issue, only of the solution, which isn't always enough to inspire those who are an issue to change due to the frequency difference, they don't have any knowledge to translate the information down to their level. That was my experience and I don't recommend it on the level I experienced. I'm sharing to add some validity that what at present appears to be it some of the relevant aspect to achieving a rise in frequency, even when improvements take weeks or months to surface in conditions in some areas, the world view and processes can show accurate in other areas and therefore be able to help give confidence to a person to keep progressing if they've gained calibration of truth in areas where they can be sure of and worked their way in to the less clear areas. My overall frequency increased by focusing on improving the high impact and easy to change aspects and to temporarily block detrimental aspects until strength and calibration was possible to address and successfully apprehend them.

Curious to know what others think. Thanks for reading.

let me know if theres any typos or repeating of themes

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reconstruct & Co-operate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2020), Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Craig (9th March 2020), EFO (8th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2020), toppy (9th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread