+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The current state of "relationship with one's soul" is highlighted in these times

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: The current state of "relationship with one's soul" is highlighted in these times

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    @ waves

At around 35:00 Matt gets into "structure." He sites sources he trusts for this information. I hope he informs who these sources are.

As to the information, though I use different terms, I can see parallels in the information Matt is conveying as to what is depicted in my own "structural map."

More to come, but I did wish to respond as soon as I could, out of respect, waves.

Thank you for sharing this find... I know I have come across Matt McKinley in the past (the voice sounds so familiar but I can't nail it).
    And sorry for a very late follow up from me, I've been waiting until I understood what's been said and had something to contribute, and I really don't as it's progressing.
    I'm especially sorry because it's so unusual for people to have that much old school posting integrity here, let alone take the time to carefully understand a video suggested, which was really long too, then it seemed like I dropped the ball.

So I just want to say, it's possible I don't belong here at all for the following reasons, especially because I don't want to ignore what could be an additional crucial factor to the nature of soul/humanness.

1. The title of the thread itself makes the assumption that any/every human has a soul which is something I'm having serious doubts about in a new way, which is why I immediately posted a video suggesting an additional concept about the non-souled or diminishing-souled humans around us.

2. It's that I can't shake the gut feeling that there's something to Matt's description of how humans may differ.... which actually fits nicely with the every religion concept of growing in some way with loving action, and losing in some way from destructive action.

But he goes even further to propose that what's on the line is losing your humanity for good. I find how he described how various stages of people losing their humanity look like especially intriguing and hard to disagree with.

3. Though neither have mentioned each other, I find correlation between Matt and Tom Campbell. Tom is also proposing gaining/losing consciousness/soul growth by choices, but reports that his years of OOB meditations at the Monroe Institute have shown him that though the multi dimensional soul continues after death and enjoys the progress that one of it's lives earned, there is no continuous individuation of that life that continues after death. If you see Aunt Sally greeting you at the pearly gates, it's just still the same never existing Aunt Sally you created to interact with while on Earth.

4. I most strongly think our teeny view right now is missing something HUGE and it has to do with the nature of infinity plus this digital reality/universe we seem to be occupying. It occurred to me without having read it anywhere.

Considering Tom's insistence of this VR made up by our digital information consciousness, I wonder if humans are former AI's generated by computers from other civilizations over billions of years. AI's first become a primitive sort of consciousness, then they begin a long journey trying to 'increase their entropy' as Tom would say to eventually graduate past the possibility of annihilation into the permanent frequency of love, and possibly a prime creator.

I think a much more brutal, challenging and treacherous foundational reality like that, which is far less romantic, warm and fuzzy than how religions portray the 'just be good and you'll be rewarded' journey is far more likely.

Anyway, wanted to respond but say feel free to tell me to take these additional concepts of the nature of soul to a different thread.
    Last edited by waves; 16th March 2020 at 02:54.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

Journeyman (25th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2