+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Stroke Of Genius (God I'm Good!)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,317 times in 5,693 posts

Default Re: A Stroke Of Genius (God I'm Good!)

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Get a life, please...……………….
    wait, no sympathy? no allyship? no recognition of my oppression or victimhood?

congratulations! you're sane!

that's the good news

the bad news is you're going to get shipped out to coronaphobic sensitivity reprogramming school first thing in the morning

that sanity won't do. i'm afraid we'll have to do something about that

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

anandacate (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Chester (16th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th March 2020), Mari (16th March 2020), mountain_jim (20th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Reinhard (16th March 2020), Stephanie (16th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    Mike, I think a joker spirit may caught you

Roge, i actually understood that. I'm going to sit and enjoy this for a moment

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

anandacate (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Chester (16th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th March 2020), Mari (16th March 2020), onawah (15th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Reinhard (16th March 2020), RogeRio (16th March 2020), Stephanie (16th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

It was very brave of you to take this challenging step forward and accept who you are and confess it to the world!
    If only Phillip Schofield could have been so humble...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andynko For This Post:

anandacate (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mari (16th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Reinhard (16th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I will stand up for Charles' hatred of City Skylines which I share. The horrid view of the skyline symbol of TOTAL GREED symbolic of most of what is wrong on Earth. The only place the super rich can safely preserve their millions is in Rental Real Estate. They already own all the land and control how we land-poor folks may and may not use it. The skyline reminds me of the face of demonic greed, much like old Rockefeller's face.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

anandacate (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mari (16th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Reinhard (16th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,464 times in 2,850 posts

You should change your username to Corona. Really get into it. Then tattoo images of the Coronavirus Covid-19 al over your face so people can see that you are indeed Coronavirus-related. In deed, are the virus itself. Then you should deal with the effects of the social isolation that would result from that visual identification. The impact you’ll have by sneezing on someone 60 and over. Then come back here and talk to us about how everything is in your head. Yeh. Do all that. Then maybe itll be funny in a really dark and dystopian kind of way.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

anandacate (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Praxis (17th March 2020), Reinhard (16th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Why not just go all the way and declare yourself the virus, Mike?
    Like Prince Charles prefers to be if he reincarnates?
    It was Prince Phillip who wished to re-incarnate as a virus. His exact quote: "If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population". Nice guy.

Charles, can you believe this, wished to re-incarnate as a tampax! You know, the female sanitary product required once a month....... Yep, it's true. In the cringe-inducing phone calls between himself and Camilla Parker-Bowles, whilst he married to Diana, and she to Andrew Parker-Bowles, all is revealed for our listening pleasure...... By non-other than our friendly intel service MI5...... Whodathunkit!

Take a listen, but I warn you........ You may die of embarrassment or shame, or even laughter. A nice look into the minds of these sickos.

Sorry to de-rail.

Back to normal programming........... Virus! Virus! Scared! Scared!
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 17th March 2020 at 00:39. Reason: Correction & Addition

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mari (16th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Reinhard (16th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

I tried to insert an image using the "insert image" but as has happened before it doesn't....

Last edited by Victoria; 16th March 2020 at 17:42.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by moonlight (here)
    I tried to insert an image using the "insert image" but as has happened before it doesn't....

Did you try via the "Go Advanced" button and then by clicking on the paperclip icon, to upload the image to your repository and then inserting it in your post this way?
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

This used to be a popular soft drink in the UK

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 15.36.23.png
Views: 59
Size:  475.6 KB

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Michi (16th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Reinhard (16th March 2020), Victoria (16th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michi (here)

Did you try via the "Go Advanced" button and then by clicking on the paperclip icon, to upload the image to your repository and then inserting it in your post this way?
    Thanks Michi, I didn't even know I had the wherewithal to do that

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 674 posts

No, I think that was attributed to his father Phillip......

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 674 posts

Gives new meaning to the expression "coming DOWN with something..."
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    i invite you all to ask questions about my pain and oppression, but just remember that to ask for examples of my oppression would actually be oppressive in and of itself, not to mention coronaphobic...so you'll just have to take my word for it..all while i'm telling you what a piece of sh!t you are of course

I know, none of this makes sense. but it does. it's consistently insane, and therefore sane in it's consistency. get it? you'll never fully get it, as privileged coronaphobes, but an effort might be worthwhile, even though you'll never get any credit for it whatsoever, and might actually invite even more suspicion of your bigotry than before. there's no way out, and the only thing you can do is accept it....even though accepting it will likely give you more misery. but don't for a moment think you're more miserable than me, a newly minted minority due to the coronavirus i have just acquired but am pretending not to have
    It will be horrible enough if he inherits the throne...
    (Goddess help us )
    ...Much less come around yet again with some renewed Reptilian agenda though we can be thankful his great buddy Saville has already passed, at least, and hopefully has descended to some lower astral plane, never to return.
    And at least there's not much question that Andrew will never inherit.
    At the rate they're disgracing themselves, there will be no one left at all, but considering the NWO plan is reportedly sans Royals perhaps their downfall has been in the cards all along.
    But Corona mist be salivating by now for getting , which of course, is...Corona
    No wonder the Sussexes had the sense to quit that sinking ship. Kudos!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This used to be a popular soft drink in the UK

Attachment 42786
    God, that was a disgusting drink, even then.....

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andynko (here)
    It was very brave of you to take this challenging step forward and accept who you are and confess it to the world!
    If only Phillip Schofield could have been so humble...

who is this philip schofield you speak of? and why hasn't he apologized to me yet for being coronaphobic?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

anandacate (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I will stand up for Charles' hatred of City Skylines which I share. The horrid view of the skyline symbol of TOTAL GREED symbolic of most of what is wrong on Earth. The only place the super rich can safely preserve their millions is in Rental Real Estate. They already own all the land and control how we land-poor folks may and may not use it. The skyline reminds me of the face of demonic greed, much like old Rockefeller's face.

did you know that almost all city buildings used to be the same height?

..which demonstrated a clear bias against diversity

plus it made the skyline too straight, which was an obvious symbolic jab against gays. so due to the hard work of our heroic activists, we changed all that. that's why you see a more jagged..or..um...queer skyline these days

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    You should change your username to Corona. Really get into it. Then tattoo images of the Coronavirus Covid-19 al over your face so people can see that you are indeed Coronavirus-related. In deed, are the virus itself. Then you should deal with the effects of the social isolation that would result from that visual identification. The impact you’ll have by sneezing on someone 60 and over. Then come back here and talk to us about how everything is in your head. Yeh. Do all that. Then maybe itll be funny in a really dark and dystopian kind of way.

my colleagues and i took a dmt trip and actually spoke to the virus itself. hard to believe, i know.

anyway, we all believe in freedom of expression; limiting this virus ability to express it's truth seemed unamerican.

our only issue was this over 60 thing. felt ageist to us, ya know? so the virus has agreed to evenly effect all ages, in perfect proportion, from 100 right on down to 1. give it some credit - after a long talk it recognized its inherent bias, and did what we feel is clearly the right and equitable thing
    Last edited by Mike; 16th March 2020 at 20:02.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,103 times in 20,640 posts

WANNABE “VIRUS” PRINCE PHILIP ATTACKS BIG FAMILIES
    Paul Joseph Watson & Steve Watson
    Prison Planet
    Monday, May 12, 2008

(Lest we forget...)

"Nazi collaborator and racist advocate of mass genocide Prince Philip, a man who has often expressed his desire to return to the earth as a "deadly virus" to thin the human population, says that there are too many people in the world as he attacked large families in a television interview set to air this week.

"The duke hints that curbing family sizes may be the best means of keeping the soaring cost of staple food products, such as bread and rice, in check," reports the London Times.

“Food prices are going up,” he tells his interviewer, Sir Trevor McDonald. “Everyone thinks it’s to do with not enough food, but it’s really that demand is too great – too many people. Basically, it’s a little embarrassing for everybody. No one quite knows how to handle it. Nobody wants their family life to be interfered with by the government.”

Overlooking the fact that Prince Philip himself has four children and eight grandchildren, the article couches his comments in the fallacy that HRH is an "eco-warrior" and completely fails to point out that the Duke of Edinburgh’s enthusiasm for culling the human herd actually stems from his warped advocacy of eugenics.

As Alex Jones documents in his seminal documentary End Game, this mindset is endemic amongst the elite.

Prince Philip’s zeal to thin the population of undesirables has little to do with his so-called "green credentials," as is fatuously argued by the corporate media. In reality, the Duke of Edinburgh was a Nazi collaborator and his racist tendencies have spilled over into public gaffes in many occasions.

In 1986, for example, the queen’s husband remarked to a British student during a visit to China: ”If you stay here much longer, you will go home with slitty eyes.”

"It looks as though it was put in by an Indian," Philip observed when he saw a messy fuse box in a factory during a 1999 visit.

It is well documented that Prince Philip’s sister, Sophia, was married to Christopher of Hesse-Cassel, an SS colonel who named his eldest son Karl Adolf in Hitler’s honor. Indeed, all four of Philip’s sisters married high-ranking Nazis. The prospect of the former Nazis and Nazi sympathizers attending his 1947 wedding to the future Queen of England meant he was allowed to invite only two guests.

Two years ago, more revelations of Philip’s Nazi links emerged in a book that featured never before published photographs of Philip aged 16 at the 1937 funeral of his elder sister Cecile, flanked by relatives in SS and Brownshirt uniforms (pictured above).

Another picture shows his youngest sister, Sophia, sitting opposite Hitler at the wedding of Hermann and Emmy Goering. Philip was forced to concede that his family found Hitler’s attempts to restore Germany’s power and prestige "attractive" and admitted they had "inhibitions about the Jews". The duke was also trained in the Hilter Youth.

Philip also helped start the World Wildlife Fund with former Nazi SS Officer Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, who went on to found the elitist Bilderberg Group. In the past, Philip has also attended the ultra secretive ritualistic meeting of elites at Bohemian Grove."

And so on...
    https://www.infowars.com/wannabe-vir...-big-families/
    Last edited by onawah; 16th March 2020 at 22:31.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mari (17th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,246 times in 4,597 posts

Hi Mike, I think I can compliment. Thanks for the witty humour🙏 It’s about the same here whether Corona is present or not. Corona seems to have days on and off but not giving up yet.
    On some days almost everyone wear face masks and look very very concerned: the “right manner” and respectful attitude. If Corona was a person I think that it’s what it wants.
    The next day half of the good people wake up to the fresh breeze and recognizing the amount of madness we all engaged in yesterday after reading about ALL the news, we sigh with relief and go around errands as usually. The air is much better than all last year because people stopped travelling so senselessly.

The next usually someone thinks about Corona too much so it’s masks on. And so forth.

If people were fast observers but some of them are, this all could teach us lesson about the risk of fear, paranoia and madness and how much it costs.

Corona is dirty cheap actually. It’s out there for almost everyone.

What happened about 2 days ago, I almost spirit met Corona too.

Right under local Baishno Devi temple that is ultra clean and purist, cute little temple, there sat someone new from Australia with glass of whiskey in the middle of the day when I went to store.
    There aren’t too many strangers around here at the moment but he spotted me immediately and tried to drag me to conversation.
    As a meet and greet kind of custom, I squatted there talking to him for about 5 minutes in respectful distance. Asked when did he arrive and he said one month ago( lol). The human was of rather mighty stature so no way half glass of whiskey could put him off like that but he tried all to reach his long hands for some kind of touch on while o was backing off closer to the temple wall.
    Right in the middle of the day. People watching the temple so at least there were witnesses. He talked straight away to me without what I’d say decent manner is among adults. Asked pertinent questions. I said I’m working on my project else I said nothing.
    But he was quite affirmative about me saying I’m well intuitive. Tried to prolong the umcomfy conversation about consciousness while quite off from my perspective, somehow I sneaked out.
    He could not touch me but offered a Masonic gesture requesting blessings /or naught at the end. Quite off.
    Telling me “so at least you know I’m here”.

My situation is vulnerable at this time but he was offering a “one touch”. Right under the kindest cleanest place around. How rude.

Probably offering the same bargain to the crazy top politicians right now some of whom announced they plan 80% population infected till the end of the year which is how we all will feel safer and better.
    Infection itself is not a vaccination and does not result in fast “herd immunity”, nope. Such immunity takes couple generations to develop and millions may die through the process, passing it all who are vulnerable or at hand.

But I can’t dismiss the option that Corona is a child of NWO agenda with aim to “cleanse” current population of undesirables.

Keep it far from you

🛎

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), earthdreamer (19th March 2020), Mari (17th March 2020), Mike (17th March 2020), onawah (17th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

There's only one thing missing, CoronaMike. You need to dress accordingly and I think this is a place to start.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mari (17th March 2020), Mike (17th March 2020), onawah (17th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

He is clearly in a place that he needs to be doing this. He didnt make his avatar what it is for no reason.

He will spout some sophist reason for playing the public's "Shadow self" or some other meme he picked up while watching Jordan Peterson and then when pressed on any of that philosophy he can not actually fully articulate the theories he is practicing and referencing.

If he is constantly wearing this mask, it is not a mask but his actual face. No wonder he wears all the makeup.

It is not that he doesnt have some valid points to make; It is that he does it with the style and grace of a teenage edgelord.

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    He is clearly in a place that he needs to be doing this. He didnt make his avatar what it is for no reason.

He will spout some sophist reason for playing the public's "Shadow self" or some other meme he picked up while watching Jordan Peterson and then when pressed on any of that philosophy he can not actually fully articulate the theories he is practicing and referencing.

If he is constantly wearing this mask, it is not a mask but his actual face. No wonder he wears all the makeup.

It is not that he doesnt have some valid points to make; It is that he does it with the style and grace of a teenage edgelord.

I've been waiting for you darling. I knew you couldn't stay away.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    There's only one thing missing, CoronaMike. You need to dress accordingly and I think this is a place to start.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), mountain_jim (20th March 2020), onawah (17th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast