1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Covid19: the coming psycho-social transition

A Bigger Crisis Is On The Horizon, And It Will Last For Decades

As the news talks about enforcing mandatory lockdowns, and handing out money to citizens…

There has been a problem that has been rapidly expanding in the background of all of this news.

…And It is a problem that the world has never really seen before.

In fact… it might create a crisis that won’t just be felt in the next week, the next month, or even the next year...

but it might be felt for several decades to come…

During World War 2, Britain was in the thick of war against the axis powers. However, Britain ran into a roadblock…they were quickly running out of money.

So, they began looking to borrow money from both their own future taxpayers, as well as the United States & Canada. In 1941 Britain began accepting loans and taking on debt to fund the war… and by 1945 Britain had taken on nearly $10 Billion dollars worth of debt from its creditors.

At this point in time, Britains debt to GDP ratio was a whopping 200% meaning that the country had twice as much debt, as its entire market value of all its goods and services it produces over an entire year.

And just some perspective for you, is that the World Bank states that once a country reaches above 77% debt to GDP ratio, its economy will begin to slow down from such a large portion of its revenue going towards paying down its debt.

Anyways, after the war ended, Britain had amassed a debt that was so large, that they couldn’t pay it back in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, or even 20 years. On December 29, 2006, Britain made its last repayment on its World War 2 debt to The United States and Canada.

This means that British taxpayers from 1945, up until 2006 had a small portion of their tax bill every year, go towards the Debt that the country accumulated in the 1940’s.

And for about a decade after the war, Britains economy was drastically hindered, in part due to their outstanding debt that they incurred. However, their economy eventually recovered thanks to an influx of taxpayers, called the baby boomers, as well as some economic reforms and infrastructure investments.

But a lot of the times when a country accrues as much debt as britain did, they are not so lucky.

In 2001 Argentina’s debt to GDP ratio reached a high of 166%, which caused the country to default on over $100 Billion dollars worth of debt. This default made capital move out of the country, and soon the nation saw millions of people enter poverty while unemployment reached a high of 19%. And to this day, Argentina hasn’t fully recovered from its debt crisis that it went through nearly 20 years ago.

And similar stories can be said for Greece in 2012, Zimbabwe in 2006, Venezuala in 2017, and Russia in 1998.

The point I am trying to make here is that even though debt can be a good thing to take on… in order to solve today’s serious problems…it will almost always have serious long-term consequences that could last for years or even decades.

So now, lets bring this back to the United States. So whether you know it or not, America essentially runs on debt. Historically, America’s economy has been so big, and has grown so fast, that taking out tens of billions of debt here or there hasn’t really been much of a big deal because it was such a small percentage of the countries overall Economy. For example In 2006, The United States had a relatively healthy Debt to GDP ratio of about 60%. But then…the financial crisis hit. During the financial crisis, the United states began scrambling for ways to pump money back into the economy… so it began taking out hundreds of billions of dollars worth of debt.

And some people might think that The United States, along with every other country that took out debt to get through the financial crisis, has paid off some of their debt since 2008. But actually, the opposite of that is true. You see, since the financial crisis, many developed countries throughout the world have been accruing more and more debt every year, while economic growth has slowed. This means that many countries may actually find it more difficult to pay off their debt now, than they did during the financial crisis.

Too Long, End of Transcript.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Dick (8th April 2020), kfm27917 (26th May 2020), Valerie Villars (27th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,247 times in 32,909 posts

From Peak Prosperity, today:

What Will The Post-Coronavirus World Look Like? (Chris Martenson, John Rubino, Charles Hugh Smith & Taggart)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (8th April 2020), Elainie (22nd May 2020), Icare (8th April 2020), kudzy (9th April 2020), Michi (8th April 2020), onevoice (8th April 2020), Yoda (9th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Interesting links here on what lies next....

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...d-more-we-know

A bit more economic but of course related to psycho and social issues.....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Bill Ryan (25th April 2020), Elainie (22nd May 2020), Tintin (27th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Name:  385147.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  91.0 KB

Resilience

I stood just inside of the bay door of a typical old style gas station/garage. In the garage was one car set on jackstands with a portly old gentleman in greasy coveralls laying on the floor beneath, turning a wrench. I engaged in small talk with the mechanic under the car as I gazed at the small-town street outside the garage door. The street was lined with trees in full bloom, stores and shops across from where I stood in the garage had several shoppers coming and going, as would be usual on a fine early summer afternoon. From my viewpoint the outdoor surroundings were framed by the stamped steel construction of the gas station’s garage door. A few feet away to my left was the entrance to the shop’s office. The floor in the workbay was concrete, while in the corner of the shop near where I stood the floor was actually packed dirt. Something caught my eye on that dirt floor.

In the corner where the metal shop walls met, among the clutter of hastily discarded car parts, there was a three foot piece of steel girder half buried in the dirt. It was a rusty section of an I-beam of sufficient dimensions to have once been part of the structure of a tall skyscraper. One end was cut straight and smooth, the other was cut with an acetylene torch in a ragged, haphazard fashion. The rusted, pockmarked steel of that piece of I-beam was an inch thick at least. The beam lay with the center of the ‘I’ horizontal to the ground. By all appearances that chunk of I-beam had lain there for as long as the shop had existed.

There was a hole cut in the middle of the I-beam, perhaps three inches in diameter. The hole was not entirely round. The edges of the hole were as uneven as the rough-cut ragged end of the I-beam. Through the hole in that filthy, crusted chunk of steel grew several slender flower petals forming a spiral perhaps eight inches tall. The petals were a captivating deep ultramarine blue with fine veins of translucent violet running their length. The contrast between the unforgiving mass of steel surrounding the supreme delicacy of those lovely blue flower petals triggered an immediate sense of incongruity. Instantly I awoke to the fact that I was being presented with a meaningful vision.

Moments later the tranquility of the vision was disturbed by something occurring outdoors. The skies were darkening and gusts of wind were beginning to blow. Before I knew what was happening a great storm came upon the scene. Wind came blowing through the garage doorway with gale force.

Fierce winds bent the fragile flower petals from one side to another. As the storm increased in it's ferocity the blue flower petals were being shredded against the steel. Soon there was nothing remaining of the once perfect blue petals after they’d been brutally smashed against the harsh unyielding steel I-beam. At this point I was fully awake, aware, and operating in my customary Observer mode. I knew that their was something to learn from what I was experiencing. My thoughts were as clear as they are now, as I write, if not even more clear in the dream. I quickly took in the entire scene along with all of the events in detail, looking for clues as to the meaning of the vision and the destruction of the beautiful violet-veined blue flower. The garage, the mechanic, the street outside, all of this was taken into consideration. The I-beam and the battered remains of the flower were the only clues that made sense. Yet I was certain there had to be more to this vision. With that thought my attention was brought to the steel I-beam itself. The hole the flower had grown through was now larger than it was before. In a sudden moment of realization it was clear; as the flower petals had been shredded against the steel by the wind, they’d cut through the thick steel even as the delicate petals were being torn to bits. This, in itself, was the core of the vision as it was presented to me.

To put this dream and the vision into perspective, months prior to that dream I’d become involved in a situation that battered me in real life much the same as the wind storm had battered those flower petals in the dream. I’d been lied to and deceived in such a fashion that I responded with a level of anger that I’d never dealt with in the past. The anger and rage I was experiencing had been ongoing for months. I’d become afraid that the anger was in fact ruining the best parts of who I am in this world. In those final moments of the vision I came to realize that even solid steel could not destroy the best of me. The most valuable, most beautiful parts of ourselves may appear to be the most frail, yet when the storm subsides, as in the vision, what seems to have been destroyed will in fact grow again with greater freedom to bloom than before.

No sooner did I come to this realization in the dream but the mechanic crawled out from under the car in the garage, went outside, and proceeded to drive away. I attempted to follow, thinking “Wait a minute, you can’t leave now, there may be more to the dream. . . .” But this part of the dream was fading, having served it’s purpose. Now, just as in other similar dream experiences of mine - those that involve distinct visions - there will be two sequential parts to the overall experience. Another example of this is found in the post I titled “The Bridge” https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342427

The secondary part to this current experience found me standing beside a two lane highway. On one side of the highway was a tall mountain range rising near-vertical from the shoulder of the road. The highway followed the base of the mountain range for miles. There was an average amount of traffic on the road – not too busy, but enough for me to assume that this was a major thoroughfare. On the opposite side of the road was ocean shoreline. Much of the shore was rugged and rocky. In a few locations there were small beaches that attracted many of the travelers from the highway who needed a rest from their drive. I stood in an area near one of the sandy beaches, but there was more rock than sand. Small pools had formed far away from the breaking ocean waves.

Once again there is a contrast of opposites – rugged mountain lands with opposing open ocean. I wasn’t yet certain why I was here or what meaning there might be to discover in the imagery. Nonetheless, I was standing near a small, quiet tidal pool. There were tiny ripples on the surface of the pool that attracted my attention. The ripples were created by a number of very odd fish. I watched these fish swim about at the edge of the tide pool, then attempt to leave the water for dry land. I laughed at these silly antics with much amusement because the source of this imagery was obvious. Aldous Huxley and his biologist brother Julian considered humans to be amphibians. Aldous writes:
    “. . . we find ourselves confronted by one of those paradoxes which are of the very essence of our strange existence as amphibians inhabiting, without being completely at home in, half a dozen almost incommensurable worlds -- the world of concepts and the world of data, the objective world and the subjective, the small, bright world of personal consciousness and the vast, mysterious world of the unconscious.” Aldous Huxley, Collected Essays, p.198. (http://miltonthed.weebly.com/uploads...ted_essays.pdf)
    My amusement sprang from knowing in the dream that the imagery was a direct reference to Aldous and Julian and their famous amphibian metaphor. But I had to step back and view the entire scene from the point of view of the Observer. While I watched those weird Huxley-ish fish leap and flop around, trying to get out of the water and onto land, to traverse two ‘incommensurable worlds’ in Huxley’s terms, I was thinking that there had to be something more to be learned from the overall dream imagery. There was the land that the fish struggled to inhabit, with the tall mountains being a dramatic symbol of land vs. water, the highway, the cars, the parking lots along the roadway near the beaches, the beachcomers poking about on the beaches – this had to have overall meaning somehow. Then the thought came to me that these rather small, inconsequential fish attempting to leap out of their tide pool in an effort to evolve into something far beyond their nature as simple fish – they were an example of how even in the everyday world, normal as it appears, evidence for evolution in consciousness is all around us, and within us, if we care to look. At that exact moment I opened my eyes. Dream over.
    The car in the shop represented my life as it unfolds, as it's being worked on. The plant and the flower
    petals represented the part of me that's grown into graceful maturity as a caring, helpful being. The
    steel represents the constraints upon me as I struggle in this imperfect world where seemingly
    impenetrable barriers impede my progress. The storm was my anger releasing unfettered rage. The
    emergent, evolving fish reflect our growth as spiritual beings who strive to live equally in two
    realms that sometimes appear to be incompatible, but in a larger sense are not.
    Sleeping and waking are a continuum. They’re not separate, disparate processes. We learn and grow from inside out – until the outer overlaps with the inner and our actual ongoing experience reflects that overlap. If we trust the process, if we trust the parts of ourselves that are pure, then our flower blooms. And that bloom is more powerful than any steel impediment. It's more powerful than anything that anyone can do to us out of hatred, malice, or ignorance. There is no longer a subjugation to anger.

We may be delicate beings - in some sense delicately beautiful in an almost painful fashion when we consider the temporary nature of certain kinds of beauty - but we have strengths that go far beyond what we know, and they can become a part of our daily lives.

I share this story and the one below for two reasons. First of all, I know that there are many people in the world today who face terrible losses and bitter disappointments associated with the ongoing world-wide pandemic. Some express anger in the face of their circumstances. Others turn to depression. I’m well aware of the fact that all that I can share are letters and words on a screen. And I’m the guy who is always there to assist friends and other people I meet. On many occasions I become deeply involved with the lives of others in purposeful healing relationships. But I know my limits. Simple typed words are nothing when you are facing a crushing loss and pending fear. What I’m actually sharing are stories, though. Think of them as a fairy tales if need be. If anyone finds value in the stories then they will already most likely be moving along a path of healing.

So one more short story before I get to my second point.

I consider my life events, the unique abilities that I have, and the many individuals who’ve shared their lives with me in unconditional trust, to all be a gift. However gifts sometimes involve compromise. I’ve gone through periods of extreme challenge, particularly in my twenties, when almost unbearable transformations were taking place for me. During certain periods I dealt with severe clinical depression. In retrospect, I look at those periods of depression as the training I would require so that I could work with others to manage medically un-treatable depression and anxiety. Or I should say the kind of depression that’s been exacerbated, made far worse by medical/psychiatric intervention. I was in the perfect place and at just the right time to undergo this training.

In one instance I’d been sealed off from all others for weeks. I wouldn’t even allow the animals into the house. I lived in a small cabin on the edge of Forest Service land in isolated mountains. Depression in those days was like a deafening silence. Black, yes, but also devoid of any possible positive response to anything whatsoever. It was an intractable, deep denial of everything and anyone under all and any circumstances. There could be no connection. It was a dark denial of life. Of course this denial is in conflict with life itself. But there is no battle because it’s been lost. That is not where anyone wants to be. I lived in fear that I’d never be able to break that deafening silence – it was impossible.

These were long ago days. Music has always been a large part of my life. In those days Tower Records was in their hey-day in Seattle’s University District. They were open 24/7. In the midst of this particularly long streak of depression, in desperation, I decided to drive my rusty old truck ninety miles down the mountain to browse through the classical section upstairs at Tower. I came back late at night with some new vinyl to listen to. One album featured one of my favorite conductors and symphony orchestras. On one side were extracts from Tchaikovsky’s “Romeo and Juliet” suite, and the other side was the same but from “Sleeping Beauty”. I’ve always studied composers by immersing myself in their work, listening over and over. I always keep my eye out for any works I haven’t heard that might give me greater insight into a particular composer. I’d built a fire in the living room stove when arriving home that night, then I listened to one side of the record or the other for a few minutes. I relaxed enough to dim the oil lamp to a more comfortable level, then I was finally able to risk allowing the dog and the cat inside with me. I’ve always protected the animals and other people from my worst darkness. But I was making progress that night.

I spent a lot of time with the animals in those days. I used to sit on the floor with them, get them totally relaxed, and play music - mostly symphonic. I’d practice forming emotional imagery from whatever music I was hearing, and beaming that imagery via telepathy to the animals. My goal was to provide them with the best encapsulation of what it’s like to be and feel human that I could possibly create. So that night I was listening to Tchaikovsky’s “Sleeping Beauty” suite while holding my German Shepard’s rather large head between my hands, focusing the emotion that the music conveyed to me into telepathic energy gently beamed from my hands to the dog laying beside me. By the way, the animals always loved this treatment. But that night the music brought something out in me that I didn’t expect. Very simply, I discovered the sleeping beauty within myself. We awoke to one another. This was a powerful experience that I can never speak of or write about without utterly failing for words and having clouds come to my eyes. The depression of the past weeks had been instantly broken.
    . . . if we trust the parts of ourselves that are pure, then our flower blooms. And that bloom is more powerful than any steel impediment.
    Secondly, and finally, I share these stories here on this thread as examples of how stretching conscious awareness past the customary bounds can actually mean the difference between life or death. The energies of mis-directed anger thrown into destructive action can lead to the dissolution or death of essential parts of oneself if those energies aren’t re-directed into useful patterns instead. The same for depression, and maybe even much more so. Severe depression deprives the self of access to the depths of our being, from where all growth and healing is derived.

Changes are coming soon on the national and international stage. We all know that. Some changes could come in the form of a fresh bloom of extraordinary awareness growing here and there across the globe. As much as the media hypes financial pains and unemployment, I suspect that potentially the most profound changes to come will derive from growing awareness in sufficiently large populations that will drive the direction of our future away from where we are now. It’s time to speak about this. Experiencers will need help and understanding. They will teach. Research will open up. This coming from an old man who has witnessed many changes over time in academic, medical, social, and psychiatric practices. He could separate the wheat from the chaff long, long ago. These days have been coming and now they do seem to be here. Many who are experiencing anxiety today are not aware that it’s partly or fully due to changes in the way they customarily think and feel, and those same changes are replicated innumerably in others. I’ve always felt that teachers need to be ready, my entire adult life. Now more than ever.

In terms of ‘stretching conscious awareness’ I’m planning a thread dealing with the continuity of consciousness. Actually, the idea of continuity of consciousness is most often associated with reincarnation. But in the old days of lucid dream research (pre-internet) there was much talk of the continuity of consciousness in terms of daily variations within consciousness that appear as distinct altered-states. Sleep is the most natural laboratory for studying the boundaries of one’s awareness, as well as for defining the nature of the transitions between one state of consciousness and another.

Thanks to Elisabeth25 @pixabay.com for providing the purple striped crocus image
    Last edited by helium; 25th April 2020 at 19:00. Reason: resized image

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Bill Ryan (25th April 2020), ClearWater (25th April 2020), EFO (25th July 2020), Gracy (25th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (31st May 2021), Tintin (27th May 2020), Valerie Villars (27th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

A Conversation With Sacha Stone

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 times in 438 posts

What upsets me the most is the concerted media and news propaganda, all singing the song of #westayathome and social distancing.
    Additionally, intermediate spots showing promi families and others how they care for each other by promoting strict adherence to regional directives.
    Even in my job-whatsapp group, most technicians are touting the distancing meme.
    This is political forging of herd agreements - a great field test to predict how to enslave en masse.

-- end of rant --

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Elainie (22nd May 2020), gord (25th May 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

Another interview with Sacha Stone - by John and Irina Mapping

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Elainie (22nd May 2020), greybeard (27th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Starting just after 24:40 in this new video (disregard what comes earlier for this context), Richard Dolan announces an online event on 6 June.

That's where he'll be making a presentation about how Covid-19 is moving humanity into a fourth stage of existence — the first three being
    1. Hunter-gathering
    2. Agriculture
    3. Industry and science
    4. ......?

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elainie (22nd May 2020), gord (21st May 2020), greybeard (21st May 2020), Kryztian (22nd May 2020), kudzy (24th May 2020), Tintin (27th May 2020), Yoda (21st May 2020)

16. Link to Post #69
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by helium (here)

Attachment 43428

Resilience

I stood just inside of the bay door of a typical old style gas station/garage. In the garage was one car set on jackstands with a portly old gentleman in greasy coveralls laying on the floor beneath, turning a wrench. I engaged in small talk with the mechanic under the car as I gazed at the small-town street outside the garage door. The street was lined with trees in full bloom, stores and shops across from where I stood in the garage had several shoppers coming and going, as would be usual on a fine early summer afternoon. From my viewpoint the outdoor surroundings were framed by the stamped steel construction of the gas station’s garage door. A few feet away to my left was the entrance to the shop’s office. The floor in the workbay was concrete, while in the corner of the shop near where I stood the floor was actually packed dirt. Something caught my eye on that dirt floor.

In the corner where the metal shop walls met, among the clutter of hastily discarded car parts, there was a three foot piece of steel girder half buried in the dirt. It was a rusty section of an I-beam of sufficient dimensions to have once been part of the structure of a tall skyscraper. One end was cut straight and smooth, the other was cut with an acetylene torch in a ragged, haphazard fashion. The rusted, pockmarked steel of that piece of I-beam was an inch thick at least. The beam lay with the center of the ‘I’ horizontal to the ground. By all appearances that chunk of I-beam had lain there for as long as the shop had existed.

There was a hole cut in the middle of the I-beam, perhaps three inches in diameter. The hole was not entirely round. The edges of the hole were as uneven as the rough-cut ragged end of the I-beam. Through the hole in that filthy, crusted chunk of steel grew several slender flower petals forming a spiral perhaps eight inches tall. The petals were a captivating deep ultramarine blue with fine veins of translucent violet running their length. The contrast between the unforgiving mass of steel surrounding the supreme delicacy of those lovely blue flower petals triggered an immediate sense of incongruity. Instantly I awoke to the fact that I was being presented with a meaningful vision.

Moments later the tranquility of the vision was disturbed by something occurring outdoors. The skies were darkening and gusts of wind were beginning to blow. Before I knew what was happening a great storm came upon the scene. Wind came blowing through the garage doorway with gale force.

Fierce winds bent the fragile flower petals from one side to another. As the storm increased in it's ferocity the blue flower petals were being shredded against the steel. Soon there was nothing remaining of the once perfect blue petals after they’d been brutally smashed against the harsh unyielding steel I-beam. At this point I was fully awake, aware, and operating in my customary Observer mode. I knew that their was something to learn from what I was experiencing. My thoughts were as clear as they are now, as I write, if not even more clear in the dream. I quickly took in the entire scene along with all of the events in detail, looking for clues as to the meaning of the vision and the destruction of the beautiful violet-veined blue flower. The garage, the mechanic, the street outside, all of this was taken into consideration. The I-beam and the battered remains of the flower were the only clues that made sense. Yet I was certain there had to be more to this vision. With that thought my attention was brought to the steel I-beam itself. The hole the flower had grown through was now larger than it was before. In a sudden moment of realization it was clear; as the flower petals had been shredded against the steel by the wind, they’d cut through the thick steel even as the delicate petals were being torn to bits. This, in itself, was the core of the vision as it was presented to me.

To put this dream and the vision into perspective, months prior to that dream I’d become involved in a situation that battered me in real life much the same as the wind storm had battered those flower petals in the dream. I’d been lied to and deceived in such a fashion that I responded with a level of anger that I’d never dealt with in the past. The anger and rage I was experiencing had been ongoing for months. I’d become afraid that the anger was in fact ruining the best parts of who I am in this world. In those final moments of the vision I came to realize that even solid steel could not destroy the best of me. The most valuable, most beautiful parts of ourselves may appear to be the most frail, yet when the storm subsides, as in the vision, what seems to have been destroyed will in fact grow again with greater freedom to bloom than before.

No sooner did I come to this realization in the dream but the mechanic crawled out from under the car in the garage, went outside, and proceeded to drive away. I attempted to follow, thinking “Wait a minute, you can’t leave now, there may be more to the dream. . . .” But this part of the dream was fading, having served it’s purpose. Now, just as in other similar dream experiences of mine - those that involve distinct visions - there will be two sequential parts to the overall experience. Another example of this is found in the post I titled “The Bridge” https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342427

The secondary part to this current experience found me standing beside a two lane highway. On one side of the highway was a tall mountain range rising near-vertical from the shoulder of the road. The highway followed the base of the mountain range for miles. There was an average amount of traffic on the road – not too busy, but enough for me to assume that this was a major thoroughfare. On the opposite side of the road was ocean shoreline. Much of the shore was rugged and rocky. In a few locations there were small beaches that attracted many of the travelers from the highway who needed a rest from their drive. I stood in an area near one of the sandy beaches, but there was more rock than sand. Small pools had formed far away from the breaking ocean waves.

Once again there is a contrast of opposites – rugged mountain lands with opposing open ocean. I wasn’t yet certain why I was here or what meaning there might be to discover in the imagery. Nonetheless, I was standing near a small, quiet tidal pool. There were tiny ripples on the surface of the pool that attracted my attention. The ripples were created by a number of very odd fish. I watched these fish swim about at the edge of the tide pool, then attempt to leave the water for dry land. I laughed at these silly antics with much amusement because the source of this imagery was obvious. Aldous Huxley and his biologist brother Julian considered humans to be amphibians. Aldous writes:
    “. . . we find ourselves confronted by one of those paradoxes which are of the very essence of our strange existence as amphibians inhabiting, without being completely at home in, half a dozen almost incommensurable worlds -- the world of concepts and the world of data, the objective world and the subjective, the small, bright world of personal consciousness and the vast, mysterious world of the unconscious.” Aldous Huxley, Collected Essays, p.198. (http://miltonthed.weebly.com/uploads...ted_essays.pdf)
    My amusement sprang from knowing in the dream that the imagery was a direct reference to Aldous and Julian and their famous amphibian metaphor. But I had to step back and view the entire scene from the point of view of the Observer. While I watched those weird Huxley-ish fish leap and flop around, trying to get out of the water and onto land, to traverse two ‘incommensurable worlds’ in Huxley’s terms, I was thinking that there had to be something more to be learned from the overall dream imagery. There was the land that the fish struggled to inhabit, with the tall mountains being a dramatic symbol of land vs. water, the highway, the cars, the parking lots along the roadway near the beaches, the beachcomers poking about on the beaches – this had to have overall meaning somehow. Then the thought came to me that these rather small, inconsequential fish attempting to leap out of their tide pool in an effort to evolve into something far beyond their nature as simple fish – they were an example of how even in the everyday world, normal as it appears, evidence for evolution in consciousness is all around us, and within us, if we care to look. At that exact moment I opened my eyes. Dream over.
    The car in the shop represented my life as it unfolds, as it's being worked on. The plant and the flower
    petals represented the part of me that's grown into graceful maturity as a caring, helpful being. The
    steel represents the constraints upon me as I struggle in this imperfect world where seemingly
    impenetrable barriers impede my progress. The storm was my anger releasing unfettered rage. The
    emergent, evolving fish reflect our growth as spiritual beings who strive to live equally in two
    realms that sometimes appear to be incompatible, but in a larger sense are not.
    Sleeping and waking are a continuum. They’re not separate, disparate processes. We learn and grow from inside out – until the outer overlaps with the inner and our actual ongoing experience reflects that overlap. If we trust the process, if we trust the parts of ourselves that are pure, then our flower blooms. And that bloom is more powerful than any steel impediment. It's more powerful than anything that anyone can do to us out of hatred, malice, or ignorance. There is no longer a subjugation to anger.

We may be delicate beings - in some sense delicately beautiful in an almost painful fashion when we consider the temporary nature of certain kinds of beauty - but we have strengths that go far beyond what we know, and they can become a part of our daily lives.

I share this story and the one below for two reasons. First of all, I know that there are many people in the world today who face terrible losses and bitter disappointments associated with the ongoing world-wide pandemic. Some express anger in the face of their circumstances. Others turn to depression. I’m well aware of the fact that all that I can share are letters and words on a screen. And I’m the guy who is always there to assist friends and other people I meet. On many occasions I become deeply involved with the lives of others in purposeful healing relationships. But I know my limits. Simple typed words are nothing when you are facing a crushing loss and pending fear. What I’m actually sharing are stories, though. Think of them as a fairy tales if need be. If anyone finds value in the stories then they will already most likely be moving along a path of healing.

So one more short story before I get to my second point.

I consider my life events, the unique abilities that I have, and the many individuals who’ve shared their lives with me in unconditional trust, to all be a gift. However gifts sometimes involve compromise. I’ve gone through periods of extreme challenge, particularly in my twenties, when almost unbearable transformations were taking place for me. During certain periods I dealt with severe clinical depression. In retrospect, I look at those periods of depression as the training I would require so that I could work with others to manage medically un-treatable depression and anxiety. Or I should say the kind of depression that’s been exacerbated, made far worse by medical/psychiatric intervention. I was in the perfect place and at just the right time to undergo this training.

In one instance I’d been sealed off from all others for weeks. I wouldn’t even allow the animals into the house. I lived in a small cabin on the edge of Forest Service land in isolated mountains. Depression in those days was like a deafening silence. Black, yes, but also devoid of any possible positive response to anything whatsoever. It was an intractable, deep denial of everything and anyone under all and any circumstances. There could be no connection. It was a dark denial of life. Of course this denial is in conflict with life itself. But there is no battle because it’s been lost. That is not where anyone wants to be. I lived in fear that I’d never be able to break that deafening silence – it was impossible.

These were long ago days. Music has always been a large part of my life. In those days Tower Records was in their hey-day in Seattle’s University District. They were open 24/7. In the midst of this particularly long streak of depression, in desperation, I decided to drive my rusty old truck ninety miles down the mountain to browse through the classical section upstairs at Tower. I came back late at night with some new vinyl to listen to. One album featured one of my favorite conductors and symphony orchestras. On one side were extracts from Tchaikovsky’s “Romeo and Juliet” suite, and the other side was the same but from “Sleeping Beauty”. I’ve always studied composers by immersing myself in their work, listening over and over. I always keep my eye out for any works I haven’t heard that might give me greater insight into a particular composer. I’d built a fire in the living room stove when arriving home that night, then I listened to one side of the record or the other for a few minutes. I relaxed enough to dim the oil lamp to a more comfortable level, then I was finally able to risk allowing the dog and the cat inside with me. I’ve always protected the animals and other people from my worst darkness. But I was making progress that night.

I spent a lot of time with the animals in those days. I used to sit on the floor with them, get them totally relaxed, and play music - mostly symphonic. I’d practice forming emotional imagery from whatever music I was hearing, and beaming that imagery via telepathy to the animals. My goal was to provide them with the best encapsulation of what it’s like to be and feel human that I could possibly create. So that night I was listening to Tchaikovsky’s “Sleeping Beauty” suite while holding my German Shepard’s rather large head between my hands, focusing the emotion that the music conveyed to me into telepathic energy gently beamed from my hands to the dog laying beside me. By the way, the animals always loved this treatment. But that night the music brought something out in me that I didn’t expect. Very simply, I discovered the sleeping beauty within myself. We awoke to one another. This was a powerful experience that I can never speak of or write about without utterly failing for words and having clouds come to my eyes. The depression of the past weeks had been instantly broken.
    . . . if we trust the parts of ourselves that are pure, then our flower blooms. And that bloom is more powerful than any steel impediment.
    Secondly, and finally, I share these stories here on this thread as examples of how stretching conscious awareness past the customary bounds can actually mean the difference between life or death. The energies of mis-directed anger thrown into destructive action can lead to the dissolution or death of essential parts of oneself if those energies aren’t re-directed into useful patterns instead. The same for depression, and maybe even much more so. Severe depression deprives the self of access to the depths of our being, from where all growth and healing is derived.

Changes are coming soon on the national and international stage. We all know that. Some changes could come in the form of a fresh bloom of extraordinary awareness growing here and there across the globe. As much as the media hypes financial pains and unemployment, I suspect that potentially the most profound changes to come will derive from growing awareness in sufficiently large populations that will drive the direction of our future away from where we are now. It’s time to speak about this. Experiencers will need help and understanding. They will teach. Research will open up. This coming from an old man who has witnessed many changes over time in academic, medical, social, and psychiatric practices. He could separate the wheat from the chaff long, long ago. These days have been coming and now they do seem to be here. Many who are experiencing anxiety today are not aware that it’s partly or fully due to changes in the way they customarily think and feel, and those same changes are replicated innumerably in others. I’ve always felt that teachers need to be ready, my entire adult life. Now more than ever.

In terms of ‘stretching conscious awareness’ I’m planning a thread dealing with the continuity of consciousness. Actually, the idea of continuity of consciousness is most often associated with reincarnation. But in the old days of lucid dream research (pre-internet) there was much talk of the continuity of consciousness in terms of daily variations within consciousness that appear as distinct altered-states. Sleep is the most natural laboratory for studying the boundaries of one’s awareness, as well as for defining the nature of the transitions between one state of consciousness and another.

Thanks to Elisabeth25 @pixabay.com for providing the purple striped crocus image
    That might be one of the most beautiful things I have read on PA. Thank you so much for sharing your past, your thoughts and feelings!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2020), happyuk (25th May 2020), Harmony (22nd May 2020), onevoice (25th May 2020), Valerie Villars (27th May 2020)

18. Link to Post #70
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I share a lot of the same thoughts and feelings that Helium has experienced. The collective unconscious is agitated and changing and we have to be careful to observe as if watching a movie, without becoming too immersed in sadness or anger. Some of the changes I foresee could be very simply implemented. For example, building codes to allow more intentional housing in areas dedicated to agriculture. So, for example, say an area is zoned for one home per 10 or 20 acres. Why can't that be changed to 10 or 20 homes dedicated to intensive farming?

Glass tower office buildings. Rewire some of them and use them for verticle farming. Replumb other glass towers, section them off and turn them into residential housing. Why not?

That will be the clarion call of the future, I figure, "why not?"

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Harmony (22nd May 2020), helium (25th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (22nd May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd May 2020)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

One particular friend that I have - and I cannot even say where he works at, because it would really expose him in a major way - but he spoke to me about - confirming the things that I'd been saying that - this month that we're in now and May and June is when we would begin to start seeing more and more changes in the global atmosphere. That includes storms, weather changes, cold, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc. All these things would begin to start changing now. And that by September there would not be a person on the planet that would not know that we are in major trouble on this earth.

And I know that there are others that are speaking about this as well. But some of the details they kind of leave out. Especially when it comes to - you know suppose that there's like two waves of these asteroids coming in. And basically I can tell you that the reason why we don't have too many of them hitting us as of right now to this debris field that we're going through has a lot to do with the fact that Jupiter has been shielding us from a lot of those. But that is beginning to move, and it's allowing more of these smaller rocks to hit the earth. [...]

I've had three witnesses that have confirmed what I am telling you about these things that are going to happen. The second source that I have - like I said I have to be very careful about saying anything about this person here - but he also works as a contractor with the Pentagon directly with several different high-ranking officers inside the Pentagon. And we're talking about colonels and higher - colonels and generals as well. And they had been given the information that yes, we're really going to be getting hit by some major major debris coming in. And of course on his particular note, he spoke about them being like the size of basketballs. But at the same time he was told that in order to survive even those type of chunks of debris coming in, you would need to be minimum - I want to say he said 18 feet underground or 20 feet underground - it's very deep, deeper than what I would have thought. [...]

I've been told also that this is like extinction-level event that we're going to be going through. We're talking about seas rising, things of that nature. And when I say seas rising, we're not necessarily talking about like a southern tidal wave. Although that is believed that we will see tidal waves as well. I've been told as high as a thousand feet. [...]

One of my good friends over in Israel sends me a confirmation on intel that I'd been sharing with the people about the depopulation agenda of doing away with the undesirables. And I don't want to mention any details about this friend. Because although we differ in our views on this, I still appreciate the fact that he's honest enough to share this type of information with me. [...] But he spoke to me about how that he knew specifically the man that had drawn up for the military - and for the industrial military complex here - the plans for getting rid of what they called undesirables. And when I say this, I myself do not consider people undesirable because of their skin color because of their financial status, homeless, etc. But this is what the plan was drawn up about. And he told me that this is exactly - you know, he had seen this blueprint. This man was in Washington multiple times a year, had met with very high-ranking officials, and it wrote it almost as if it were a business plan on how to rid the United States of undesirables.

When it comes to the black community, one of the reasonings behind the black community is that they would side with the Communists. I mean go figure that one right. I just don't buy that, not even for a moment. But this is what what he told me. And he said that in the plan also was written that they would kill all the Christians. And the reason why they would kill the Christians is because the Christians would end up siding with the black community when they're being done away with as undesirables. Now this is a man that has literally worked on top secret installations in this country here. He has worked on cruise ships that were being converted into prison transport vessels.

I've known myself for many many years - I'm talking about decades - that Alaska would be where they would take Christians to concentration camps - in Alaska. As he said to me though - in recent communication that we had - that Alaska is full of masons, CIA, all types of individuals that - secret societies, everything you could possibly imagine - and that yes, he knew as well that they had set it up. They had built new railway systems as well. He knew of tankers. He had actually worked on tankers that were being built many years ago as prison transport vessels. [...]

And like I said though, this was only confirming what a Pentagon source had shared with me, that there would - and I was only given three targeted areas: New York, South Florida, and Texas. Texas because of the people that own guns. But I can also see because it's all about the undesirables. They consider the Hispanic community undesirable as well. [...]

But at the same time, I see on both sides on the sources that I have - at least two of my sources that know either first-hand or second-hand of the aliens or fallen demons that are working with government entities. [...] I have also heard as well these fallen angels - these demons that are being brought up - that we're gonna end up in a war with them. We're gonna end up in a confrontation with them directly. That's coming as well.

So, but even before that happens, we've got all these things that are taking place. We're dealing with this debris field coming in. And I know there's a lot of people don't believe in Planet X, but I still do believe that we're gonna deal with something similar to that as well. That was confirmed through a White House source I had. That that is true, that this really does exist. But that was expected to come much later. And that actually was also - the little memory chip that I had shared at the conference there in Ohio. That was on there as well. It was on there, talking about the debris field. And that later we would run into this so-called binary system that would come through. And it's believed that a lot of these things that are happening are what's causing all these weather changes that we're gonna be seeing.

And I've also been told about the storms that we would be having. Massive winds, massive massive winds. And tornadoes like you've never seen in your life. I hear Florida will be hammered by storms. It'll be so massive, beyond anything that's ever been on record. And that will begin this year. [...]

The binary system that is headed our way - I always wondered why couldn't they figure out an exact time frame of this coming through. Because I remember my source in the Pentagon shared with me that they thought it was coming in 2010. Which I found kind of interesting, because if you go back to 2010, we see the financial collapse, [...] same things that we're seeing now happen then. And of course all of this was being done because they thought this system was coming in. And they were getting ready to do the depopulation agenda back then. But when they saw - the scientists saw - that they had messed up on the date, they had to artificially pump the economy back up, and put it off for a later date. But they're very certain that this is the hour now, because of the water rising in Miami - four inches deep using pumps to keep it off. They're seeing a lot of evidence for it.

And this is what I found out though, that this is what I couldn't wrap my head around. Why don't they know an exact time on it? And it was because you can't see it is the problem. All they can see is the effects of it. Now there's something about I guess the way this field is coming. It's not like a regular debris field, but the way this thing is coming, you can't see it with the telescopes, but what they're able to see is the damage that it does as it's hitting other planets. They saw it when he hit Jupiter, they saw it when he hit other planets within our own galaxy. And this is why they know that we are in line for it as well. But the question is, how much damage will it do here. We don't really know. But this was what was explained to me the reason why they didn't know the exact time. [...]

Why would they do a depopulation agenda if they've got all this stuff coming to begin with? That's something else I've kind of just dealt with myself. And I feel like it has a lot to do with - if it does massive amounts of damage on the earth, they'd in my opinion - just from my own observation - they don't want to have a massive amount of people on the earth, when your military has been practically destroyed. What militaries will survive - China's military is actually going to do very well, because China is considered to be in a safe zone when this stuff comes through. I don't understand why. I guess that means they know a little bit more than what they're letting on to about it. But they're kind of in a safe zone. So is Central Africa. But America - from what I was told from people at the Pentagon - is going to be devastated. America will be devastated through all of this.​
    Last edited by Elainie; 22nd May 2020 at 07:32.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (24th May 2020), Harmony (22nd May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (22nd May 2020)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Wow - that's all pretty sobering intel. I am curious about a couple of details. One, wouldn't debris the size of a basketball burn up in the atmosphere upon entry? Two, why bother to round up Christians and send them to Alaska? Especially if the goal is depopulation? Also, wouldn't such a massive amount of incoming debris totally destroy the satellite system that allows for electronic communication and surveillance? Anyway, thanks for sharing this information that you have received. During these strange and unusual times, it is important to keep an open mind and the information flow active.

23. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I share a lot of the same thoughts and feelings that Helium has experienced. The collective unconscious is agitated and changing and we have to be careful to observe as if watching a movie, without becoming too immersed in sadness or anger. Some of the changes I foresee could be very simply implemented. For example, building codes to allow more intentional housing in areas dedicated to agriculture. So, for example, say an area is zoned for one home per 10 or 20 acres. Why can't that be changed to 10 or 20 homes dedicated to intensive farming?

Glass tower office buildings. Rewire some of them and use them for verticle farming. Replumb other glass towers, section them off and turn them into residential housing. Why not?

AutumnW: Thank you for your kind comment re: my 'Resilience' post.

What is both exhilarating and enormously overwhelming about the changes occurring in today’s world is that there are infinite possible futures from where we stand this day. To me it seems that the futures many of us wish to see evolve are being ignored by shortsightedness and fear. It’s shortsightedness that has brought us all to this point where upheaval is necessary. Surely we will see movement toward localization rather the centralization. Surely we will see what many will consider a loss in quality of life. But what ‘quality’ of our lives in our part of the world has served us thus far in the long term?

What I see, and hope for, is far less materialism while attention to immersive, supportive relationship in community becomes the clarion call. And like you, I say ‘Why not?’

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

AutumnW (29th May 2020), happyuk (25th May 2020), onevoice (25th May 2020), Tintin (27th May 2020), wondering (26th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,759 times in 4,373 posts

It looks like somebody woke up... en masse:

Conversation

Henry Makow @HenryMakow

São Paulo governor Doria, an agent for the Chinese, and a Covid fanatic, told his police today to expel anti-lockdown, pro-Bolsonaro protestors from Paulista Avenue.

Police opened the avenue and saluted the people instead.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1264654800353988609

Quote Tweet

12:47 AM · May 25, 2020·Twitter Web App

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (25th May 2020), onevoice (25th May 2020), Philippe (26th May 2020), Valerie Villars (27th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I will say what I would like to see in my world.

3. I will see a back lash in May where millions of us storm Washington demanding the return to a Constitutional based government.
    Only six more days to go...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

greybeard (26th May 2020), wondering (26th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    A note here that might be reassuring for anyone who's worried about what this guy is saying.
    • The video has been up for 8 days. It's had 41 views and no comments.
    • His knowledge of astrophysics and geophysics (and therefore, one might reasonably assume, his understanding of what he may or may not have been told by anyone at all) is flimsy and flawed at best. If he really was told anything by any "insiders", he certainly had no idea whatsoever what would be good questions to ask.
    • Some points to consider: (and this is only a small sample!)
      • Any incoming asteroids (even many small ones), and definitely any kind of "debris field", would already be publicly tracked and known. And this isn't just a "NASA conspiracy". Many countries and agencies have this independent capability.
      • Planet X, or whatever it might possibly be, doesn't have to be visible through an optical telescope. Sophisticated infra-red telescopes exist, and objects in the solar system can be tracked and identified on radar.
      • Running into a debris field might cause some havoc and alarm, for sure. (Like the spectacular fireball that exploded over Chelyabinsk in Feb 2013.) But there's no associated mechanism that could possibly cause significant sea level rise (only melting ice could do that), or dramatic and extreme weather changes.
      • Any debris field impacts couldn't possibly be predicted with such accuracy that it'd be known months in advance that North America would be hit, but not Africa or China. Remember, the Earth is a spinning ball moving at 1000 mph at the equator. That's quite some moving target.
      • His "Flat Earth friends" don't inspire any confidence in the company he keeps!
    I do know that several sources out there (including Elainie's ex-CIA friend) seem to be referring to vaguely described events in September. That has to be possible... but nothing like this!!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th May 2020 at 12:26.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (26th May 2020), gord (26th May 2020), greybeard (26th May 2020), Gwin Ru (26th May 2020), kudzy (26th May 2020), leavesoftrees (27th May 2020), mountain_jim (26th May 2020), onevoice (26th May 2020), Valerie Villars (27th May 2020), wondering (26th May 2020), Yoda (26th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,759 times in 4,373 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts: The injection fraud - it's not a vaccine

Catherine Austin Fitts
    Solari Report
    Thu, 28 May 2020 00:00 UTC

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." ~ William Shakespeare

I am not a scientist. I am not a doctor. I am not a biotech engineer. I am not an attorney. However, I read, listen, appreciate, and try to understand those who are.

I was an investment banker until politics made it impossible to continue to practice my art. I was trained as a portfolio strategist — so I map my world by watching the financial flows and allocation of resources. I was also trained as a conspiracy generator and foot soldier — conspiracies being the fundamental organizing principle of how things get done in our world. It was not until I left the establishment that I learned that those not in the club had been trained to disparage and avoid conspiracies — a clever trick that sabotages their efforts to gather power.

My response to living at war with agencies of the U.S. government for a time was to answer the questions of people who were sufficiently courageous and curious to solicit my opinion. Over many years, that response transformed into two businesses. One was The Solari Report, which continues to grow as a global intelligence network — we seek to help each other understand and navigate what is happening and contribute to positive outcomes. The other was serving as an investment advisor to individuals and families through Solari Investment Advisory Services. After ten years, I converted that business to doing an ESG screen. What those who use it want — that is not otherwise readily available in the retail market — is a screen that reflects knowledge of financial and political corruption. Tracking the metastasizing corruption is an art, not a science.

When you help a family with their finances, it is imperative to understand all their risk issues. Their financial success depends on successful mitigation of all the risks — whether financial or non-financial — that they encounter in their daily lives. Non-financial risks can have a major impact on the allocation of family resources, including attention, time, assets, and money.

Many of my clients and their children had been devastated and drained by health care failures and corruption — and the most common catalyst for this devastation was vaccine death and injury. After their lengthy and horrendous experiences with the health care establishment, they would invariably ask, "If the corruption is this bad in medicine, food, and health, what is going on in the financial world?" Chilled by the thought, they would search out a financial professional who was schooled in U.S. government and financial corruption. And they would find me.

The result of this flow of bright, educated people blessed with the resources to pay for my time was that, for ten years, I got quite an education about the disabilities and death inflicted on our children by what I now call "the great poisoning." I had the opportunity to repeatedly price out the human damage to all concerned — not just the affected children but their parents, siblings, and future generations — mapping the financial costs of vaccine injury again and again and again. These cases were not as unusual as you might expect. Studies indicate that 54% of American children have one or more chronic diseases. Doctors who I trust tell me that number is actually much higher, as many children and their families cannot afford the care and testing necessary to properly diagnose what ails them.

One of the mothers featured in VAXXED — a must-watch documentary for any awake citizen, as is its sequel VAXXED II: The People's Truth — estimated that a heavily autistic child would cost present value $5MM to raise and care for over a lifetime. When my clients who were grandparents insisted that they would not interfere with their children's vaccine choices because it was "none of their business," I would say, "Really? Who has the $5MM? You or your kids? When your kids need the $5MM to raise their vaccine-injured child, are you going to refuse them? You are the banker, and it is your money that is at risk here, so it is your business. Do you want to spend that $5MM on growing a strong family through the generations or on managing a disabled child who did not have to be disabled?" Often, that $5MM in expenditures also translates into divorce, depression, and lost opportunities for siblings.

My clients helped me find the best resources — books, documentaries, articles — on vaccines. You will find many of them linked or reviewed at The Solari Report, including in our Library.

Of all the questions that I had, the one that I spent the most time researching and thinking about was why. Why was the medical establishment intentionally poisoning generations of children? Many of the writers who researched and wrote about vaccine injury and death assumed it was an aberration — resulting from the orthodoxy of a medical establishment that could not face or deal with its mistakes and liabilities. That never made sense to me. Writings by Forrest Maready, Jon Rappoport, Dr. Suzanne Humphries and Arthur Firstenberg have helped me understand the role of vaccines in the con man trick of saving money for insurance companies and the legally liable.

Here is one example of how the trick may play out. A toxin creates a disease. The toxin might be pesticides or industrial pollution or wireless technology radiation. The toxin damages millions of people and their communities. Companies or their insurance provider may be liable for civil or criminal violations. Then a virus is blamed. A "cure" is found in a "vaccine." The pesticide or other toxic exposure is halted just as the vaccine is introduced, and presto, the sickness goes away. The vaccine is declared a success, and the inventor is declared a hero. A potential financial catastrophe has been converted to a profit, including for investors and pension funds. As a portfolio strategist, I admit it has been a brilliant trick and likely has protected the insurance industry from the bankrupting losses it would experience if it had to fairly compensate the people and families destroyed.

Thanks to the work of Robert Kennedy and Mary Holland of Children's Health Defense, I now understand the enormous profits generated by so-called "vaccines" subsequent to the passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 and the creation of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program — a federal no-fault mechanism for compensating vaccine-related injuries or deaths by establishing a claim procedure involving the United States Court of Federal Claims and special masters. Call a drug or biotech cocktail a "vaccine," and pharmaceutical and biotech companies are free from any liabilities — the taxpayer pays. Unfortunately, this system has become an open invitation to make billions from "injectibles," particularly where government regulations and laws can be used to create a guaranteed market through mandates. As government agencies and legislators as well as the corporate media have developed various schemes to participate in the billions of profits, significant conflicts of interest have resulted.

The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREPA or the PREP Act) became law in 2005, adding to corporate freedoms from liability. The Act
    "is a controversial tort liability shield intended to protect vaccine manufacturers from financial risk in the event of a declared public health emergency. The act specifically affords to drug makers immunity from potential financial liability for clinical trials of . . . vaccine at the discretion of the Executive branch of government. PREPA strengthens and consolidates the oversight of litigation against pharmaceutical companies under the purview of the secretary of Health and Human Services." (~ Wikipedia)
    Over time, this has evolved to the engineering of epidemics — the medical version of false flags. In theory, these can be "psyops" or events engineered with chemical warfare, biowarfare, or wireless technology. If this sounds strange, dive into all the writings of the "Targeted Individuals."

I learned about this first-hand when I was litigating with the Department of Justice and was experiencing significant physical harassment. I tried to hire several security firms; they would check my references and then decline the work, saying it was too dangerous. The last one took pity and warned me not to worry about electronic weaponry, letting me know that my main problem would be low-grade biowarfare. This biowarfare expert predicted that the opposing team would drill holes in the wall of my house and inject the "invisible enemy." Sure enough, that is exactly what happened. I sold my house and left town. That journey began a long process of learning how poisoning and nonlethal weapons are used — whether to move people out of rent-controlled apartments, sicken the elderly to move them to more expensive government-subsidized housing, gangstalk political or business targets, or weaken or kill litigants — and the list goes on. Poisoning turned out to be a much more common tactic in the game of political and economic warfare in America than I had previously understood.

After I finished my litigation, I spent several years detoxing from heavy metal toxicity — including from lead, arsenic, and aluminum. As I drove around America, I realized it was not just me. Americans increasingly looked like a people struggling with high loads of heavy metals toxicity. In the process of significantly decreasing my unusually high levels of heavy metals, I learned what a difference the toxic load had made to my outlook, my energy, and my ability to handle complex information.

This brings me to the question of what exactly a vaccine is and what exactly is in the concoctions being injected into people today as well as the witches' brews currently under development.

In 2017, Italian researchers reviewed the ingredients of 44 types of so-called "vaccines." They discovered heavy metal debris and biological contamination in every human vaccine they tested. The researchers stated, "The quantity of foreign bodies detected and, in some cases, their unusual chemical compositions baffled us." They then drew the obvious conclusion, namely, that because the micro- and nanocontaminants were "neither biocompatible nor biodegradable," they were "biopersistent" and could cause inflammatory effects right away — or later (http://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-04-00072.pdf)

Aborted fetal tissue, animal tissue, aluminum, mercury, genetically altered materials — and what else?

Whatever the ingredients of vaccines have been to date, nothing is more bizarre and unsettling than the proposals of what might be included in them in the future. Strategies — already well-funded and well on the way — include brain-machine interface nanotechnology, digital identity tracking devices, and technology with an expiration date that can be managed and turned off remotely. One report indicates that the Danish government and U.S. Navy had been paying a tech company in Denmark to make an injectible chip that would be compatible with one of the leading cryptocurrencies.

I was recently reading Mary Holland's excellent 2012 review of U.S. vaccine court decisions ("Compulsory vaccination, the Constitution, and the hepatitis B mandate for infants and young children," Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law, and Ethics) and I froze and thought, "Why are we calling the injectibles that Bill Gates and his colleagues are promoting 'vaccines'? Are they really vaccines?"

Most people are familiar with how Bill Gates made and kept his fortune. He acquired an operating system that was loaded into your computer. It was widely rumored that the U.S. intelligence agencies had a back door. The simultaneous and sudden explosion of computer viruses then made it necessary to regularly update your operating system, allowing Gates and his associates to regularly add whatever they wanted into your software. One of my more knowledgeable software developers once said to me in the 1990s — when Microsoft really took off — "Microsoft makes really sh***y software." But of course, the software was not really their business. Their business was accessing and aggregating all of your data. Surveillance capitalism was underway.

The Department of Justice launched an antitrust case against Microsoft in 1998, just as the $21 trillion started to disappear from the U.S. government — no doubt with the help of specially designed software and IT systems. During the settlement negotiations that permitted Gates to keep his fortune, he started the Gates Foundation and his new philanthropy career. I laughed the other day when my tweet of one of Robert Kennedy Jr.'s articles from Children's Health Defense — describing the gruesome technology Gates is hoping to roll out through "injectibles" — inspired a response: "Well, I guess he is finally fulfilling his side of his antitrust settlement."

If you look at what is being created and proposed in the way of injectibles, it looks to me like these technological developments are organized around several potential goals.

The first and most important goal is the replacement of the existing U.S. dollar currency system used by the general population with a digital transaction system that can be combined with digital identification and tracking. The goal is to end currencies as we know them and replace them with an embedded credit card system that can be integrated with various forms of control, potentially including mind control. "De-dollarization" is threatening the dollar global reserve system. The M1 and M2 money supply have increased in the double digits over the last year as a result of a new round of quantitative easing by the Fed. The reason we have not entered into hyperinflation is because of the dramatic drop in money velocity occasioned by converting Covid-19 into an engineered shutdown of significant economic activity and the bankrupting of millions of small and medium-sized businesses. The managers of the dollar system are under urgent pressure to use new technology to centralize economic flows and preserve their control of the financial system.

Just as Gates installed an operating system in our computers, now the vision is to install an operating system in our bodies and use "viruses" to mandate an initial installation followed by regular updates.

Now I appreciate why Gates and his colleagues want to call these technologies "vaccines." If they can persuade the body politic that injectible credit cards or injectible surveillance trackers or injectable brain-machine interface nanotechnologies are "vaccines," then they can enjoy the protection of a century or more of legal decisions and laws that support their efforts to mandate what they want to do. As well, they can insist that U.S. taxpayers fund, through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, the damages for which they would otherwise be liable as a result of their experiments — and violations of the Nuremberg Code and numerous civil and criminal laws — on the general population. The scheme is quite clever. Get the general population to go along with defining their new injectible high-tech concoctions as "vaccines," and they can slip them right into the vaccine pipeline. No need to worry about the disease and death that will result from something this unnatural delivered this quickly. The freedom from liability guaranteed by the PREP Act through the declaration of an emergency — and the ability to keep the emergency going through contact tracing — can protect them from the millions of deaths likely to follow such human experimentation. Ideally, they can just blame the deaths on a virus.

A colleague once told me how Webster's Dictionary came about. Webster said that the way the evildoers would change the Constitution was not by amending it but by changing the definitions — a legal sneak attack.

I believe that Gates and the pharma and biotech industries are literally reaching to create a global control grid by installing digital interface components and hooking us up to Microsoft's new $10 billion JEDI cloud at the Department of Defense as well as Amazon's multibillion cloud contract for the CIA that is shared with all U.S. intelligence agencies. Why do you think President Trump has the military organizing to stockpile syringes for vaccines? It is likely because the military is installing the roaming operating system for integration into their cloud. Remember — the winner in the AI superpower race is the AI system with access to the most data. Accessing your body and my body on a 24/7 basis generates a lot of data. If the Chinese do it, the Americans will want to do it, too. In fact, the rollout of human "operating systems" may be one of the reasons why the competition around Huawei and 5G telecommunications has become so fractious. As Frank Clegg, former President of Microsoft Canada has warned us, 5G was developed by the Israelis for crowd control.

In the face of global "de-dollarization," this is how the dollar syndicate can assert the central control it needs to maintain and extend its global reserve currency financial power. This includes protecting its leadership from the civil and criminal liability related to explosive levels of financial and health care fraud in recent decades.

Which brings me back to you and me. Why are we calling these formulations "vaccines"? If I understand the history of case law, vaccines, in legal terms, are medicine. Intentional heavy metal poisoning is not medicine. Injectible surveillance components are not medicine. Injectible credit cards are not medicine. An injectible brain-machine interface is not a medicine. Immunity for insurance companies does not create human immunity.

We need to stop allowing these concoctions to be referred to by a word that the courts and the general population define and treat as medicine and protect from legal and financial liability.

The perpetrators of this fraud are trying a very neat trick — one that will help them go much faster and cancel out a lot of risk — at our expense. I understand why they are doing it.

What I don't understand is why we are helping them. Why are we acquiescing in calling these bizarre and deeply dangerous concoctions "vaccines"? Whatever they are, they are not medicine.

So, what shall our naming convention be? What name shall we give to the relevant poisons, neurologically damaging metals, and digital shackles?

Whatever we call them, I know one thing. THEY ARE NOT MEDICINE, WHICH MEANS THEY SURE ARE NOT VACCINES.

Related:

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

gord (29th May 2020), Harmony (30th May 2020), TravelerJim (29th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #78
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,419 times in 685 posts

Note that 'quarantine' is a word for restricting the movement and rights of infected people. Restricting the movement and rights of healthy people is usually called fascism.)

https://www.sott.net/article/434514-...round-Covid-19

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

AutumnW (29th May 2020), gord (30th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #79
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by helium (here)

AutumnW: Thank you for your kind comment re: my 'Resilience' post.

What is both exhilarating and enormously overwhelming about the changes occurring in today’s world is that there are infinite possible futures from where we stand this day. To me it seems that the futures many of us wish to see evolve are being ignored by shortsightedness and fear. It’s shortsightedness that has brought us all to this point where upheaval is necessary. Surely we will see movement toward localization rather the centralization. Surely we will see what many will consider a loss in quality of life. But what ‘quality’ of our lives in our part of the world has served us thus far in the long term?

What I see, and hope for, is far less materialism while attention to immersive, supportive relationship in community becomes the clarion call. And like you, I say ‘Why not?’
    And while we're at it, it would be great to pull up a lot of fencing in ranching areas and return it to natural grasslands and areas for bison to roam free. It makes sense now that people aren't eating beef nearly as much. I imagine a lot of wheat growing areas are converting to soy. A shrinking population is a good idea too. We live too long. I want to let nature take its course. If I get anything terminal, I'm not going to fight it, I am just going to let myself go and then have my body composted--if possible.

If I am able to just lose myself somewhere in the wildnerness, who's to stop me??

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    Note that 'quarantine' is a word for restricting the movement and rights of infected people. Restricting the movement and rights of healthy people is usually called fascism.)

And what is it called when you slowly lift lockdown so the medical system isn't overwhelmed?

36. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And while we're at it, it would be great to pull up a lot of fencing in ranching areas and return it to natural grasslands and areas for bison to roam free. It makes sense now that people aren't eating beef nearly as much. I imagine a lot of wheat growing areas are converting to soy. A shrinking population is a good idea too. We live too long. I want to let nature take its course. If I get anything terminal, I'm not going to fight it, I am just going to let myself go and then have my body composted--if possible.

If I am able to just lose myself somewhere in the wildnerness, who's to stop me??

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)

And what is it called when you slowly lift lockdown so the medical system isn't overwhelmed?

Would that be called caution?

But I wouldn’t want to step into what appears to me as an online sludge-puddle using provocative terms such as fascism in the same sentence as rights. Better yet to remain true to the intent of this thread by proposing accurate terms to be used in the future if measures need be taken to protect life in the event of the release of another bioweapon. ‘Folks, please take shelter and prepare as best you can as your healthcare system, governments at all levels, and your military meet the challenges of an extremely novel war effort.’ Hmm. Could we call that ‘seek safety?’ And maybe we could say ‘work together’ when we speak of sharing truthful information that brings safety to everyone?
    A famous man once said ‘I have a dream . . .’ I have a lot of those.

It’s called The Coming PsychoSocial Transition – do you want a transition into a livable world, or not? If so, then this is the place to talk about what you’d like to see in that world-to-come as a result of the spread of this virus and all that it has entailed. But this is a place where it’s even more necessary to talk about how to get there. I hear very little of that in this thread, or anywhere else.

Yes, having lived in North Dakota within two miles of the Badlands and the Roosevelt National Parks, I’d love to see fences come down and bison thrive all across the land. Instead, everyone I knew in ND has moved away due to the influx of big oil squatters who care very little for anything that lives on that land. Before the bison come back, in the US and in Canada, oil extraction has to go. When big oil does leave there will be enormous scars left behind on the land that require healing, as well as healing of fractured communities.

Can this COVID fiasco spur us on to achieve great things? Can mindless violent acts spur us on to achieve great things? I agree with Bill, the only solution is a spiritual one. But what does that mean? Those are only words. Spirituality is something different to everyone, even on this forum. How can that term become meaningful in the same way to multitudes of people? What we have in common is experience – experience in a world that we share. What if that world that we share expands in some way so that our roots in consciousness are laid bare for all to see? I’ve lived my life in such a world. I’ve never spoken of it and when I’ve made attempts I’ve been ridiculed at all levels of society, from hippy culture to high-level science and academics, and everywhere in between. If I could share the actual experience that I attempted to share in my story of The Bridge (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342427) that is the one that I'd choose over all others in an effort to make clear that each of us are part of a human endeavor with a shared goal that transcends all others. But stories are stories and experience is just that, raw unadulterated being-there experience.

In today’s internet meme world there is no hope of developing universal understandings. Sorry, but that’s what I see. Browsing the internet does not qualify for experience. Experience is something you seek, or that you endure and even learn to embrace when it’s seemingly forced upon you. You learn from it and grow, personally, day after day, year after year. A universally active social stance toward learning will bring all those wonderful things like free-range buffalo herds and respect for life that extends all the way to a deeper respect for death. How do you cultivate a love for learning in a place where individuals have no clue as to how they are connected to others except for their shortsighted ‘sharing’ via social networking sites? How do you cultivate a love for learning when social institutions (from K-12 to universities) make every attempt to stifle it? How do you tell your family and friends that they’re being lied to at every turn? How do you face the task of opening the flood gates to express what you’ve hidden from everyone – in self defense – when you know that time is short and your experience must be shared? Or is it really necessary to interfere?

I hate it when I rant and am stupid enough to post it.

By the way, AutumnW, thankfully at this point there is no one to stop you from losing yourself in wilderness. I’ve spent half my life living in wilderness and have had the same thoughts as to where and how I’d like to shed this body. Unfortunately I waited too long. The body doesn’t function like it once did and those places are no longer accessible. Maybe this thought is sour grapes, but peaceful places are not always found where the physical body roams. There are others.
    Last edited by helium; 3rd June 2020 at 09:52.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to helium For This Post:

greybeard (3rd June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast