1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Default Re: Covid19: the coming psycho-social transition

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    If you are an employer in the UK you get 80% help to pay up to £2500 per employee
    If you are an employee in the UK you get up to £2500 of your salary paid by Govt

If you are one of the 5m self-employed you can get a crisis payment from the govt via UNIVERSAL credit - which appears to be a LOAN that you have to repay

Is this one way to financially enslave 10% of your population who have been independently not having to rely on the state?

You claim by calling 0800 169 0350.

Whats your thoughts on this?

From the point of view of psychological and/or sociological transitions one might argue that your suspicions are correct, that big govt. wants to pressure everyone to participate in the controlled economy rather than operate partially outside of it as the self-employed do.

Or the argument can be made that big govt. isn’t purposefully pushing this agenda but seems to be doing so out of laziness or lack of time and energy to thoroughly think these financial aid packages through before they’re made into law. This is pretty much happening in the US right now. The democrats appear to want to make efforts to think things through, but to me it just appears that they want to obfuscate the procedure because that’s what they do best. If they demonstrated a genuine desire to address things like stock buyouts and CEO salary and bonus raises they could probably get those items into the aid package bill without slowing it down.

There are always silly loopholes in laws that put money into the hands of those who need it. Too often this means that those most in need are shut out. Been there, done that. Student financial aid in the US is a huge example. The incongruities in the student financial aid system here can only be fully appreciated if you’re an adult at university. Which means you’re more likely to pay attention to everything you apply for and sign your name to. I’ve always found ways to make end-runs around any problems. Some would say I took advantage of the system.

I’ve been watching the legislation process in the US closely since it was announced that the feds may be sending out stimulus payments directly to citizens as other countries have. The hoops to jump through to receive those dollars and the persons who are eligible or not eligible provide clues to how those in power think.

That example in the UK you point to could be benign. Or it could be a blatant example of sociological changes to come. Time will tell. Be skeptical, though. I can’t think of anyone with half a brain who trusts big govt.

Wouldn’t it be nice if in the new world order we are the ones in charge? We would have just as many people blaming us for poor decisions as we blame our governments now. I’d love to see the tables turned, though. The issues would be real instead of contrived. That would be a game-changer.

One big problem with debating issues like this is that the data we have available comes mostly from controlled media. We aren’t privy to inside information.

To trust, or not to trust. THAT is the question.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), onevoice (23rd March 2020), OurFreeSociety (5th April 2020), scotslad (23rd March 2020), Soda (24th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,074 times in 647 posts

An interesting digression, but a key question...

2 years ago the first minister of Scotland was accused for rape/attempted rape against 12 women. Today, he was cleared of all 12. Found not guilty by a jury.

Was this an attempt to take down a very popular scottish politician and leader in an attempt to defame, sway public opinion of Scotland's leader, ruin his political career and keep certain controls in Downing Street?

"At one stage during proceedings, Salmond dramatically took to the stand and said the charges were fabrications and exaggerations and in some cases had been orchestrated for political reasons."

Is Scotland having to follow Downing street's directive on Corona virus? Interesting article below and how key evidence was suppressed from the trial, but may still come out in his favour...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pted-rape.html

one thing for sure, he wants the people of scotland to stay safe!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Caliban (24th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An interesting digression, but a key question...

2 years ago the first minister of Scotland was accused for rape/attempted rape against 12 women. Today, he was cleared of all 12. Found not guilty by a jury.

Was this an attempt to take down a very popular scottish politician and leader in an attempt to defame, sway public opinion of Scotland's leader, ruin his political career and keep certain controls in Downing Street?

"At one stage during proceedings, Salmond dramatically took to the stand and said the charges were fabrications and exaggerations and in some cases had been orchestrated for political reasons."

Is Scotland having to follow Downing street's directive on Corona virus? Interesting article below and how key evidence was suppressed from the trial, but may still come out in his favour...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pted-rape.html

one thing for sure, he wants the people of scotland to stay safe!
    This intersting to me. It will take time digest and respond. Thanks for posting and posing the applicable questions.
    Last edited by helium; 23rd March 2020 at 21:23. Reason: fix typo

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Coronavirus Pandemic Inspires Private Generosity

Examples abound of the generosity and sense of community of the American people.

While many of us turn to the government for answers to the COVID-19 pandemic, others rightfully seek solutions from the private sector. Last week, the Hoover Institution's Russ Roberts asked his many twitter followers to help "create a list of voluntary (non-coercive) actions taking place right now to reduce COVID-19 spread or impact." The answers are too inspiring not to share.

https://reason.com/2020/03/19/corona...te-generosity/
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 24th March 2020 at 17:15.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), helium (25th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The latest Clif High video linked below presents some guidelines for the future. Not to say everything he says is gospel or that his language is palatable for all. But the kind of thinking he's doing is essential. Early adopters might score an advantage. Whiners will drag everyone else down. Opportunities will appear to those who put some energy into looking for them.

Or maybe fretting about martial law and forced vaccinations is the best thing to do. I don't think that's an approach to take to the future even if the National Guard is necessary to ensure essential traffic only on our bridges and highways. Get through the adjustment reactions and think ahead.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Ben (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), gord (26th March 2020), mountain_jim (25th March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (25th March 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    The latest Clif High video linked below presents some guidelines for the future. Not to say everything he says is gospel or that his language is palatable for all. But the kind of thinking he's doing is essential. Early adopters might score an advantage. Whiners will drag everyone else down. Opportunities will appear to those who put some energy into looking for them.
    Thank you, helium, for posting this excellent video - it is the most helpful thing I have seen on the internet all month. I agree that "the kind of thinking he's doing is essential", and I would like to see more thinking (and posting} along these lines in this thread and in other appropriate threads on this forum.

Quote Or maybe fretting about martial law and forced vaccinations is the best thing to do. I don't think that's an approach to take to the future even if the National Guard is necessary to ensure essential traffic only on our bridges and highways. Get through the adjustment reactions and think ahead.
    Yes! We need forward thinking and a positive, "can do" attitude reflected here. In the video Clif says, "Make the new society what you want it to be". Can't we all just get on board with that and start working toward it? The membership of this forum is a huge brain trust - let's use all those smarts and start working together - right now - to build a new world!

The Handbook for the New Paradigm states (in Volume 1 Message 6):

Quote At this point, you must not concern yourselves with the manifestation of their plan. You know of it, you are expecting it and so it must be ignored. Your focus must be on the moment and what is to be done.
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 25th March 2020 at 17:07.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Ben (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), gord (26th March 2020), helium (4th April 2020), mountain_jim (25th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    Yes! We need forward thinking and a positive, "can do" attitude reflected here. In the video Clif says, "Make the new society what you want it to be". Can't we all just get on board with that and start working toward it? The membership of this forum is a huge brain trust - let's use all those smarts and start working together - right now - to build a new world!

Quote At this point, you must not concern yourselves with the manifestation of their plan. You know of it, you are expecting it and so it must be ignored. Your focus must be on the moment and what is to be done.
    Thanks for the comment. I didn’t expect any positive response to Clif’s video. I thought his timeline of 1 year and three years was sort of arbitrary. And I know lots of us aren’t about to follow his lead and sight our bows for the next deer hunt. It’s his attitude and willingness to develop the foresight to anticipate where we need to put our energies that’s important.

I wrote the following but decided not to post it. Yes, it is sort of half-baked. But this is what I was thinking yesterday. I’ve been taking a couple of days off to rest my brain from corona this and corona that.
    If we were to pool our resources and imagine various paths that the future might take, then we could plot those probable timelines on a chart with descriptive labels for each. This would be a map of a discrete moment in time – as long as it takes for us to assemble the map. Once we have that map we can watch closely for any future events that provide clues as to which timeline we’re moving towards. Once we recognize the probable timeline that we’re following, we can create a new map. We would then be discarding useless information and focusing our attention on new trends.

There may be good reason to give such a thing a try.

The value in a forum like this is that learning can more easily evolve around ideas rather than revolve around people, as in book authors, academic authorities, you know, authority in general. We have our experiences and intuition to guide us. We should be able to see with better clarity than anyone or any group. If we all plot what we see individually, then match our results, it should be possible to see distinct branching probabilities. We have before us a magnificent natural laboratory, one that any sociologist would die for. The thing is, the entire world is a laboratory right now. Events are moving swiftly. It may not take long to see some radical changes of one sort or another. I’m not judging any particular change, good or bad. In the lab, change is change. It’s data - nothing to get upset about, just data. Maybe it would be good to take the focus off of gloom-and-dooming and to relax. What are some of the probable timelines that you can define?

It does seem like there’s a lot of attention focused on one little virus that you need a scanning electron microscope to see. Nevertheless, there’s lots going on in the world. And my point is that we are in the sandbox. It’s play time. No more snoozing. What might we learn if we put our intellects and hearts together on a few group projects with goals?
    Lately I’ve been thinking about how important sleep is. Most everyone has been sleep deprived, up to this point. Maybe now there will be some extra time for sleep. But I’m thinking not of simply getting more sleep. In my way of thinking this may be a good time to develop a new relationship to sleep. Treating sleep as a meditation could lead to gaining more from sleep than simple rest. This is where my interest is at right now. I’m not certain how I might present this subject, but I have some good ideas to get started. At least this is a focus for my energy at this point in time.

Later note: link to sleep-related post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1353168

Everyone will have their own unique talent or field of expertise to draw upon to contribute something of value. What we need to know now is what is going to be important in the future that we can prepare for now.
    Last edited by helium; 25th April 2020 at 06:06. Reason: add link

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Ben (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), gord (26th March 2020), mountain_jim (26th March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (26th March 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), OurFreeSociety (5th April 2020), Satori (25th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

And I know lots of us aren’t about to follow his lead and sight our bows for the next deer hunt.
    No, but I have decided to at least double the size of my garden. My business is dead in the water, for now, so I need something to occupy my time anyway. More on this below.

Quote It’s his attitude and willingness to develop the foresight to anticipate where we need to put our energies that’s important.
    Agreed.

Quote I’ve been taking a couple of days off to rest my brain from corona this and corona that.
    Good for you. We all need to make sure at this time to keep our lives in balance.

Quote If we were to pool our resources and imagine various paths that the future might take, then we could plot those probable timelines on a chart with descriptive labels for each. This would be a map of a discrete moment in time – as long as it takes for us to assemble the map. Once we have that map we can watch closely for any future events that provide clues as to which timeline we’re moving towards. Once we recognize the probable timeline that we’re following, we can create a new map. We would then be discarding useless information and focusing our attention on new trends.
    An interesting idea, for sure.

Quote The value in a forum like this is that learning can more easily evolve around ideas rather than revolve around people, as in book authors, academic authorities, you know, authority in general. We have our experiences and intuition to guide us. We should be able to see with better clarity than anyone or any group. If we all plot what we see individually, then match our results, it should be possible to see distinct branching probabilities. We have before us a magnificent natural laboratory, one that any sociologist would die for. The thing is, the entire world is a laboratory right now. Events are moving swiftly. It may not take long to see some radical changes of one sort or another. I’m not judging any particular change, good or bad. In the lab, change is change. It’s data - nothing to get upset about, just data.
    Sounds great! I wonder how such a plot could be created and displayed in a forum like this. I suspect some brainy person in here would know... I would think this project should have it's own thread, at least.

Quote Maybe it would be good to take the focus off of gloom-and-dooming and to relax.
    Ya think???

Quote What are some of the probable timelines that you can define?
    I will contribute just one small thing that I suspect will happen. Governments seem to be creating lots of money (out of thin air) and distributing it as a "rescue" measure, while at the same time the production (and therefore supply) of goods and services has been reduced or in many cases stopped. Therefore things will likely become more expensive. Food is something that everyone needs, and it will become less affordable along with everything else. So I expect that many people will start (or expand existing) gardens.

Quote Lately I’ve been thinking about how important sleep is. Most everyone has been sleep deprived, up to this point. Maybe now there will be some extra time for sleep. But I’m thinking not of simply getting more sleep. In my way of thinking this may be a good time to develop a new relationship to sleep. Treating sleep as a meditation could lead to gaining more from sleep than simple rest. This is where my interest is at right now. I’m not certain how I might present this subject, but I have some good ideas to get started. At least this is a focus for my energy at this point in time.
    No doubt sleep is a time when divine insights can be received.

Quote Everyone will have their own unique talent or field of expertise to draw upon to contribute something of value. What we need to know now is what is going to be important in the future that we can prepare for now.
    Yes.
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 26th March 2020 at 15:33.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Ben (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), helium (3rd April 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Expect a collapse of the Chinese gov and all supply chains to go back to the US and rest of the world where the economies will bounce back in no time and jobs will be plenty and we'll all live happily ever after.

Well.... the reality is a little bit (just a bit) different. While people here have been busy shoving down each other's throat statistics on infected and deads and virus test reports and more statistics and non nonsensical speculations, China has been regrouping and is today as strong than before.

How much did China loose in the opening ceremony of the Corona Game? Actually, very little, a few bodies here an tiny economic scratch there, and... that's about it. Did they shut down their entire country, economy, banks, big businesses, small businesses, and the rest? Nope. Just Wuhan. If you want to play the victim and be credible you play it intelligently, show some (minor) losses and voila.
    Where is China today? Back on its feet and as strong as before. Where will be China in a year? Ever stronger and with a lot and a lot of cash.

What came after the opening ceremony? The real Corona Game: sent Mr Corona globetrotting around the world and blow propaganda across the planet and sit and let dumb humans do the rest. So what did the rest of the world do? Literally lock down their own countries, choking their own economy, genociding their own businesses, impoverishing their own citizens, including the US, Europe, and everybody else, except maybe Russia.
    Where is the rest of the world today? On the brink of bankruptcy. Where will be the rest of the world in a year? Totally bankrupt in deep poverty. Who is going to come to the 'rescue'? China; buying out the rest of the world. That's when the beautiful life will start.
    - People working like slaves for the Chinese for peanuts, exactly as it is done in China today
    - People vaccinated, chipped, and remotely controlled by AI (slaves controlled by AI)
    Guess who is at the for front of AI, face recognition technology, and all the rest.
    What government will we be living under? Chinese. By that time Mr Corona would have vanished into thin air. I Doubt that people would even remember his name.
    Last edited by Tomkoyote; 2nd April 2020 at 23:32.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Kryztian (7th April 2020), Lilybee8 (4th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,534 times in 5,741 posts

I very seriously proclaim that this is the "moment" when the thin veneer of the collective mind shatters.

In the past, many suspected that in some way we as a human species was hurtling toward a very narrow passage into a new paradigm and a new (renewed) experience. I suspect that I have been waiting all my life for this "time". The senese I always have had of awaiting something was not "bad". It made me a seeker. It interested me in so many "theorviews" (a word I made up) and philosophical wonderings. But still, I felt I was marking time.

What made me think the weather was bringing the front was how much less and less sense I could find in EVERY system. Nothing was making sense, no matter where I looked. I THINK what was happening was consolidation of MY POV. I was looking for some underlying thread that could make sense.

I now have a bedrock of a principle (like building one's house on a foundation). That principle is that YES, what we expect to perceive is now shattered in a zillion pieces. No one expects the same POV enough any longer to make a coherent picture. HOWEVER, we will experience what we deeply (conscious and unconscious) "know" is what we will experience. That knowing of being at cause is the principle that overturns everything personally from the Old ways.

In a matrix once upon a time, there was plenty of agreement and there seemed to be time and enough time plus enough "drama" to satisfy and stuff to find. Then people started to be more self aware and the space grew between the individuals so they stretched the matrix of "agreement" as far as possible. Everyone thought they lived in reality. they started all campaigning to see if theirs would be the ONLY one. It was battles back and forth but little by little, the stretch between POV thinned ever more and brittle- ness crept in so that it was ABOUT to fall to pieces. The battles for perspective became more shrill and made NO SENSE to a large number all at one time.

There was a fracture. it started a long long time ago and the whole is in a shambles of shards at ones feet because in a certain way the dissolve was exponential and the moment after it was half down, then it was all the way demolished.

BUT this is the "Time" when we can embrace god as our own wonderful HUMAN imagination and experience NO MATRIX any longer, just us at the face of ourselves as god. Then we join hands as god is always individually expressed in form. The thing is NOW we are just being who we are all at the same time and agreeing to DISAGREE so we need no authority, feudal tier of power or any ONE to make it all a "civilization". We operate by the golden rule towards all life. That is because we have everything we need and can afford DIVINE GENEROSITY as a world expression.

What is because we now ALL grok that what we each expect and what we extend is what we GET in a meterial manifestation. As the reason we can then change as reasosn change but no one needs an agreement. A great being is so free to will the best. We are each GREAT> Thank God we have seen the crumble and rubble fallen.

Civilization is dead. Long live civilization next.
    Last edited by Delight; 2nd April 2020 at 23:58.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (5th April 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), helium (3rd April 2020), Kryztian (7th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The catch is that supply chains are global and not national. That is, they involve multiple raw materials and components spanning thousands of km and dozens of countries.

If countries close off borders, then in time much of industrial civilization will collapse.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

OurFreeSociety (5th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've not been posting much these past days but I've been writing nonetheless.

An odd thought came to me a few minutes ago. I was thinking about those $1200 checks that are supposed to be going out to each adult in the US. NPR estimates that those checks will amount to a total of 300 billion dollars. Divide that by $1200 and you have 250 million individual disbursements. Of those, let’s say 100 million US adults gave $100 of that $1200 to hire a president that could do the job. There would be 10 billion dollars to get a candidate elected. It's estimated that just over 1.5 billion was spent by both the Trump and Clinton campaigns in 2016.

If everyone who received a $1200 check gave $1 we would wield a cool 250 million. Five dollars each? $1.25 billion. NPR estimates that the total cost of those checks is 300 billion. One quarter of that is 75 billion. One quarter of $1200 is $300 that would have to be shared by each citizen who received a check. $75 billion dollars could fund something huge in this country.

Our government in the US is on the verge of providing us with the means to change society and government radically. All we have to do is to come together in ways that nobody suspects possible. Like a kind of harmonic convergence.

Or perhaps a totally above board GoFundMe campaign that’s funded by a portion of those government checks.

More importantly, the checks themselves can be used as an impetus to get people involved in important projects. Those checks are free money to quite a few individuals like myself who would do just as well without them. Even those who need that money badly might give $1 or $5 from the check if everyone else was talking about a viral GoFundMe.

I’m thinking an independent runner for president. One that not only had a lot of money behind them, but also the clout of how many adult recipients of those checks in the US? If even half donated to a campaign the value of the campaign could be in the tens of billions of dollars. How can we get the most bang for our buck? What we don't spend that money on is just as important as what we do spend it on.

Maybe one way to bring people together at this point in history is to propose a GoFundMe that people could not resist. No, I don’t mean free Snickers bars for life . . .
    Last edited by helium; 4th April 2020 at 04:23. Reason: hiccup

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Forest Denizen (7th April 2020), Franny (5th April 2020), Victoria (9th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 times in 539 posts

The PDf of "The Handbook for the New Paradigm" can be downloaded here.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

NewParadigmGuy (5th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Or maybe fretting about martial law and forced vaccinations is the best thing to do. I don't think that's an approach to take to the future even if the National Guard is necessary to ensure essential traffic only on our bridges and highways. Get through the adjustment reactions and think ahead.
    Thank you for this video by Clif High, who is someone I have time for. However this American-centred view is pretty foreign to the European perspective, where this crisis is rather unlikely to have the far-reaching consequences described, if only because we are less dependent on Chinese imports than the US. If I understand him correctly, the Chinese communists have been working to the US Bush-driven agenda by producing goods cheaply and replacing American industry in the process. I had got the impression that the virus-as-bioweapon theory was a product of the American deep state. Here on the contrary it is something produced by the Chinese. The question then is why? To kill off Chinese citizens? Or to maim the US? Or both? Or something else? I am genuinely confused. Also, he is working on the basis that the Chinese statistics are understated by orders of magnitude; so far, I have not seen any evidence of that.

What is not confusing at all is that Americans should have great trouble understanding the Chinese. In “The Mind of East Asia” by Lily Abegg, described, note well, as “originally published prior to 1923”, we read lots of things such as “for them, the true concept of human greatness does not lie in individual distinction, but in adapting oneself to the community, and in such a capacity as to realize the most perfect form of such a community” (p. 162). My comment is this: a clash with Americans was bound to happen at some stage; this has nothing to do with the Communist leadership any more than it has to do with the Bush crime family. As a baseline position, we can assume that BOTH countries have the leaders they deserve. The clash is between two diametrically opposed mentalities which have spawned those leaders. And it may be stated that the clash is directly caused by the belligerent party: the cowboys.
    But let’s move in a little closer to the subject under discussion. Lily Abegg on vaccination:
    Quote Vaccination against smallpox was discovered as long ago as the Tang period (618-907), yet this preventative measure is scarcely ever employed (p. 235) (…)
    The same reason, namely sceptical antipathy towards causal connections, also lies behind the long-standing East Asian hesitation to interfere with the processes of nature. Why did the Chinese not make greater use of vaccination – their own invention – against smallpox? In the last resort – from fear lest the natural course of events, and therewith the rules of the cosmos, might be disturbed by arbitrary intervention of this sort on the part of man. There was the suspicion that the evil might reappear somewhere else if it were ‘artificially’ suppressed. (p. 242) (…)
    Technology has no ‘life of its own’, it is no independent self-subsistent system of causality, but is essentially the work of man and is dependent on human volition and human striving. Technology cannot be developed ad infinitum if man is psychically unable to endure it. (p. 246)
    I come now to a book by Robert Temple based on the work of Joseph Needham: “The Genius of China: 3,000 years of science, discovery and invention”. (Yes, this is the same Robert Temple who wrote “The Sirius Mystery”, but that is totally irrelevant to the present discussion one way or the other.) My copy opened directly at pages 136-7, which presents a more conservative picture: inoculation against smallpox was discovered “when the eldest son of the Prime Minister Wang Tan (957-1017) died of smallpox”. OK, I am perfectly prepared to allow for a delay of 3 or 4 centuries: what were the Americans doing back then? And more importantly, what are both sides doing right now? If I simply quote the material we discover that we are doing something very similar, but very different, from what was being done back then – most notably very different from the “herd immunity” method. Most importantly, their method of inoculation corresponds to our method of… testing. I need a professional to explain what is going on here.
    Quote we find the subtlety of the Chinese inoculators to be truly astounding. They practiced a variety of methods for the attenuation of the deadly virus, so that the chances of getting the disease were minimized and the chances of immunity were maximized.
    First of all, there was a strong prohibition against taking the smallpox material from people who actually had the disease. It was recognized that this would simply transmit it. They conceived of the inoculation as a ‘transplant’ of poxy material imagined as being like beansprouts which were just germinating. ‘To inoculate’ in Chinese was called chung tou or chung miao, meaning ‘to implant the germs’, or ‘implant the sprouts’.
    The method used was to put the poxy material on a plug of cotton, which was then inserted into the nose. The pox was thus absorbed through the mucous membrane of the nose and by breathing. (The technique of scratching the skin and putting the pox on the scratch seems to have developed long afterwards, possibly in Central Asia as the technique spread westwards.)
    Ideally, inoculators chose poxy material not from smallpox patients but from persons who had been inoculated themselves and had developed a few scabs. They also knew the difference between the two types of smallpox, Variola major and Variola minor, and they chose poxy material from the latter, which was a less virulent form. Indeed the favorite source of poxy material was from the scabs of someone who had been inoculated with material from somebody who had been inoculated with material from somebody who had been inoculated… In other words, a several-generations attenuation of the virus through multiple inoculations.
    But there were other artificial methods used to attenuate the virus even further, so that it could be safer still. (…) (…)
    In other words, 80 per cent of the smallpox viruses with which the Chinese were inoculated would have been dead ones which could not have given anyone smallpox. Instead, they would (as with vaccination) have stimulated the body to produce antibodies against smallpox, as well as the substance interferon which assists the immune system in general. So only about 20 per cent of the poxy material was ‘live’, and that was in as attenuated a form as it was possible to obtain, and of the Variola minor variety. Thus, traditional Chinese smallpox inoculation was about as safe as it could be, and every conceivable dodge was used to minimize the risk of its actually giving anyone smallpox.
    Inoculation against smallpox in China did not become widely known and practiced until the period 1567-72………………
    So what can we conclude from the above? That the Chinese, exactly 1000 years ago, were more comfortable with vaccination than presentday Americans. Notice in passing how inoculation veers from allopathic medicine into homeopathy. See this post.
    But beware of making inferences, such as to say that such longstanding knowledge makes them prime candidates to manufacture a bioweapon: this would be to ignore the extreme reticence over centuries, the “suspicion that the evil might reappear somewhere else”. On the contrary, it makes them the perfect patsy in a classic Bush-CIA scenario. Even as I write this I learn of another tragedy in the Kennedy family.
    Let no one believe that China is to blame. The larger the death toll that they may be hiding, the more unlikely that would be the case. On the other hand, a group that could kill their own president would be perfectly motivated and content to kill off the whole country.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Satori (4th April 2020), silvanelf (6th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I need to add something to my earlier post. The latest editorial in Charlie Hebdo took Macron to task about stating we are at war, this is a war. It said that no, we are just in a very bad sanitary crisis, which is bad enough without the military rhetoric. The only comparison to be made with war was perhaps the way the health service has been downsized for years, rather like the way Stalin purged the Red Army in the years leading up to the last war. It strikes me that protecting Stalin was more important than protecting Russia, leading to gross incompetence.

However, if Clif High’s reading has any merit, this may be looking in the wrong direction. It would mean Macron says it’s war because that is precisely what he means. So, let me add a few thoughts to that. First war is not intransitive or impersonal: you cannot say ”it’s war” like you say “it’s raining”. And on this forum, for the same reason, you cannot be content to say ”it’s a bioweapon” , as seems to be the habit. Such formulations carry no meaning. War begins by an act of aggression by X on Y. I still don’t know who X and Y are. China is one or the other, I’d like to know which. And China is facing, not Trump’s USA (or are they?) but an invisible Z, Bush’s deep state. Is Z shadowing the aggressor X, or the aggressed, Y? Is it not rather that Z is using stealth to aggress both X and Y? In other words, is the bioweapon US-manufactured or Chinese? You see, there is still a lot of spadework to be done on this before we get past the mere thought of ”it’s war” as some kind of climate change.

We come to another problem with the ”it’s war” approach: the word “war” is being taken to mean something it used to be but is no longer. An invisible enemy is a whole new war game. Clif High fails in a number of respects to take into account the invisibility factor. “A bioweapon was released”, he says; note the passive voice – no agent, it just happened.

He is also basing his interesting forty-minute analysis on one minute of madness: the premise that China’s state-owned enterprises have been disabled beyond repair, with somewhere between 8 and 15 million unreported deaths – based on phone sales, or the lack thereof. A quick search suggests he is referring to this site.
    This needs to be compared with a report from THIS TIME LAST YEAR that came up in the same search, from Zhang Jie | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2019-03-13. This China Daily piece explains a 20% drop in 2019 by saying “February is an off-peak month for the phone industry”. It would appear that there are millions of deaths every year in China. If so, it would have to be the flu. Alternatively, people just choose a different time of year to buy their phones.

This is High’s basis for claiming that everything is finished with China: a dip in phone sales. Literally nothing happened: doubly so, for people didn’t buy a phone, and buying phones in February is something they tend not to do anyway. So if China still has its resources and is not hiding its embarrassment at taking out its own capacity to trade with the US (cui bono? Certainly not China), it will understand that the official US is not its enemy, then it can continue to do business with the official US and move together peaceably towards a more equitable trading relation whereby America and others start paying up towards humane working conditions in China. When they discover that Chinese labour has no reason to be cheaper than American labour, then the Americans can get back to producing their own goods, and the Chinese can stop sweating.

The thing about invisible enemies is that they only have as much leverage on real life as we give them. If we give them anything, they make a mountain of it. This happened with “Al Qaeda”, which was no more than a name (or crime syndicate) under which to lump all kinds of miscellaneous goings-on. Anything and everything happening: Al Qaeda did it; just look at how powerful they are, they have done all this stuff. Nonsense: things happened of course, but it had nothing to do with “Al Qaeda”. Likewise George HW Bush continues to act without lifting a little finger; he’s dead actually. The answer is simply to ignore what doesn’t exist. The astronomer Van Flandern explained how this is true for the universe generally: if ever there were a complete vacuum, then matter would simply cross that vacuum as if it wasn’t there. In other words, it isn’t there. That is the whole difficulty with our universe: not only does it contain everything that is, it also contains quite a bit of junk that actually isn’t.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), RunningDeer (27th September 2020), Satori (5th April 2020), silvanelf (6th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member OurFreeSociety's Avatar
    Overseas, want to get back to the US in 2020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    One trend that we are seeing that is highly revealing: alcohol sales are skyrocking.

Quote Coronavirus-hit NYC sees online alcohol sales thrive
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...oronavirus-nyc
    As big businesses around the country shut their doors because of the coronavirus pandemic, a smaller group of stores is booming in New York City. Many of them sell booze online.

Online alcohol brand Drizly’s said it had its best day ever in terms of sales was Sunday. The sales beat orders for New Year’s Eve and Halloween, “which are usually our most popular days,” a representative for the company told the New York Post. At Minibar Delivery, on the other hand, sales were up 80 percent week-over-week compared to the previous Thursday.

“As people start to social distance,” Minibar Delivery co-founder and CEO, Lindsey Andrews, told the Post, “they are stocking up on all things including alcohol.”
    Social interaction is also what keeps some former alcoholics from drinking. Most churches are now closed and since these are the most common venues for AA meetings, assumably, these meetings have ceased too. And reformed alcoholics also rely on not just nightly meetings but other social interactions they have all day long to keep themselves sane and sober.

And many people are driven to drink because of their home life. Many can cope with the pressures of their marriage, relationship or with parenting only because they get to leave home for five days of the week for most of the daylight hours. Now, if their home life is unpleasant, it is a 24 hour 7 day per week prison.

In our attempts to prevent a COVID-19 health epidemic, we are fueling the epidemic of addiction.
    Thanks for pointing this out. I knew things were bad, but not being an alcholoic, I didn't think of this.

I already figured out that marriages & common laws will be ruined & lots of abuse will happen if it hasn't already.

People aren't used to seeing their partners & children 24/7 unless they planned it that way from the getgo.

I don't go out much myself, but now that I'm a prisoner most of the time in my home, I am feeling the stress BIG time.

People don't get that they are free human beings (at least in concept) so being held prisoner is very toxic to all parts of us. Physically, emotionally & spiritually & the evils know this.

That coupled with that we ALL need sunshine. I didn't relaize how healing the sun is until I watched a Mercola video a few months back.

I also didn't know that anchients used to worship the sun (before man made religion) & this is probably why the evils have been trying to kill the sun since around the 90's.

People who won't get sun & fresh air will start to literally go insane & I'm sure that's their plan as well. Helps to fast track ehtier depopulation agenda.

They ain't stupid. They are very very evil, but they ain't stupid - sigh

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Something untold must be going on behind this covid19 crisis. I expressed that in my recent post.

I am not claiming that the virus isn't lethal or problematic but if one compares this with deaths of other diseases, (or the fact that there are far more children dying per day than people die from the corona virus) it is nevertheless odd, why this so much propagandized.

I am personally aren't so much concerned about catching the virus, mostly because I take sound pre-cautions which are extensively described in relevant threads. (And thank you so much for the valuable data, like colloidal silver, oregano oil and many more.)

I am more worried of the consequences of governmental policies and restrictions for "the good of mankind".
    Good for you for questioning the stats. Here's an article for you & a vid (I haven't watched it yet) about how several scientists worldwide are saying the punishment doen't fit the crime.

We (us truthers) knew this a few weeks ago, but the criminal run MSM & the criminal gov't keeps pushing their propaganda, not to mention the evil face of vaccines, Bill Gates. Here's a timeline of how he (really they) prepped to rease the vaccine.

I haven't fact checked everything she did & I'm pretty positive she is backed by trumpet, but it was info I didn't know until I watched this earlier today

https://youtu.be/vYpU9p309r8
    https://youtu.be/a7d6csBOQsM

This is war you know. War on the entire world.

I call it the holocaust on steoroisds & some people are now calling it the 4th Reich.

Most people don't know that the Germans (I don't want to blame the people, only the nazis) have had their hand in the US even before WWII & most people also don't know that the Rothschild & I believe some Americans bank rolled Hitler. He was supposedly a Rothchild.

I am in no way saying that the Germans are the only evils b/c they aren't.

There's Jews, Catholics (if you want to call them that) & of course the Jesuits on top.

Plus all the mafia families & even some good old fashioned athiests for good luck.

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    I'm thinking the possibility of the wordwide maneuvers to close borders and social isolation because of coronavirus aim to isolate China to drastically reduce the trade of chinese cheap products everywhere.

it's just a silly hunch here with myself, without relevance now.
    Yeh, that was my first thought back when this all started, but I ditched that idea when the virus went worldwide, but we still don't know if people who get sick get sick b/c they were in contact with someone who traveled.

The Miltary Olympics were going oin just prior to the first case of CV, so many of us think it was releseed then, but I'm not 100% sure since I've read rumors that the first case started back in December.

The woman above (see link) has a different take on it which I hadn't heard before, so that was interesting.

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    We must remember that it was the Black Death that brought Europe out of the Middle Ages and caused the Renaissance. During the Middle Ages the elites (feudal lords) had everything the way they wanted: Lords, Knights and Serfs -- centuries of stagnation. But when the plague hit, the elites all headed for the hills, leaving the peasants to sort it out. By the time they came back from the country, the economy had changed, people were trading in a new, market economy. The upper class was suddenly irrelevant. Seems the natural state of affairs is freedom and prosperity. So with the thumb of the rich off the society, we had a Renaissance.
    So I've never studied the black death, but I'll assume for the moment it wasn't man made & pre-planned, but I could be wrong.

At this point with all of the studying I've done & all the evil things I've read that they do, nothing shocks me anymore.

Even back then they knew of herbs that could harm people, but that wouldn't spread as far as contamination.

The main reason peoploe say there were any disease so many hundreds & thousands of years ago was due to no cleanliness & they didn't have toilets back then.

So no offense, but I disagree. You can't come out the other side when you are a prisoner (at least I can't). This isn't some natural phenomenan, this is 100% evil intent to kill off & control the etnire world using their varous different methods.

I would have liked to see people WAKE UP & start to gather to rebell, but they are still too brainwashed & weak to do so & again, that's 100% what the evils were aiming for.

They have been poisoning us for over a century & longer if you want to count the 2 industrial revolutions.

Men are no longer men & I'd guesstimate min. 75% can't even phathom the idea of fighting & if they can, they work for the criminal gov't. The gov't isn't even allowing soldiers to return to the US. One female soldier wanted to return & they told her no.

I'm all for spirtuality & peace when that's warranted, but this is a war, & you can't fight a war with loving someone. You have to face reality & too many people are still in denial about what is really going on.

Although I do know 100% that if we all pray/meditte at the same time over & over again (it has to be HUGE numbers) we can make a difference, but I'm not sure people even understand what they should be meditating for since they think this is all about the CV when it's not.

I was in shock the first time I realized that something was going on, but I still had hope at that point.

Then when I heard they were closing the market a few minutes at a time (this was at least 3 weeks ago), I realized they are trying to crash the economy WORLDWIDE & then I was hit like a ton of BRICKS.

I went thru 2 panic attacks & I never get panic attacks.

Now I've calmed down for the most part, but I'll still have bouts of anger & despair when I read more info on how they are speeding full steam ahead.

I'm waiting until this Friday to see if the Controlled Opp called Q is legit.

I know it's not, I know it's a farce meant to string along a good portion of the truthers, but the denial in me wants to believe I'm wrong & this was all just a way for the evils to be brought down by trumpet.

We'll see on the 10th.

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I only know one thing...

Out of this, will come either a more controlled society, much worse than before, or a grand opportunity to change everything.. Including the financial structures. And the vast gaps with the inequality of life on this world.. It depends on what we do about it now..

For those that wanted this power grab? They had to disassemble everything, and in doing so, there are great risks that free thinkers will grab it back!

I just hope that those of us who are awake and aware of the potential outcomes of such a situation, are level headed, when their friends do begin to listen to them, as they will have no choice now. Behave responsibly folks, many people are frightened, many are angry... And they will want to know what you know, don't overwhelm them, calm them, but let them know, things are going to change.. And HOW they change depends on what we do..

What they change into, is in our hands. Should we choose to take on that responsibility. The ball has been set into motion.. Rather than feel we have been defeated, because they're pushing for more regulation, just remember, the ball just started rolling, and they have yet to make any goals. They just got the attention of ALL of the players on the field.. We just need to guide the rest of humanity now to do whats right.

Many are starting with nothing after this. And they're going to be mad, and very willing to start over as they will have no choice. They certainly aren't going to want to jump back into the same system that failed them.

The illusion that the government is there for us, has just crumbled. And they're fighting with their COG (Continuity of government) propaganda, to avoid a takeover by the people.. Had they never forgotten they worked for the people? Perhaps they wouldn't have to struggle so hard.

I see this as a golden opportunity to fix this world as well, if we want to put in the work. Those that thought we were "Fringe Conspiracy theorists" are now going to be willing to listen..

While those in power believe they have everything in their hands, truly the only power they have over us is the "perception" of power, and our men and women who believe their fighting the good fight for that illusion... the military. And while we can have the best of intentions, it will also require actions.

We need to come to the point where we say "Enough".. And if voting these crooks out of office hasn't worked, then we just need to stop supporting them, stop abiding by their archaic rules. Families being limited to the medical care they can receive, because their wages have been attached for lack of paying taxes into a corrupt system.. etc. it all has to stop.. Many of these people would never get sick to begin with if they were allowed to eat the foods that their incomes COULD have provided them...

It's just time. And it does start with the best of intentions. Because those laying down laws and regulations and consequences upon us, surely have laid out their own plans to enslave us.

If this is in the wrong place, please feel free to delete it.. But it all starts with the proper mindset, and I applaud this thread.
    Kudos on being WOKE!!!

I agree with everything you said, but there's one very big problem.

They have 5G.

We can NOT fight 5G.

This is the main reason why they have imprisoned us.

Too many people worldwide were protesting against the weapon 5G. Now they are rushing to install it where they want it so they can stop or kill us when & if we fight back. Plus of course they use it to figure out who is disenting & then they take them out. It all works on huge facial recognition.

And how can we fight back when we are being forced to be in our homes, we can't be near anyone or touch anyone otherwise we will get fined or thrown in jail?

And I still can't believe that people actually WANT THIS.

This is why I realized 2 weeks ago that it wasn't a good idea to protest 5G.

Sure we don't want it, & sure we need to fight to keep it out of our area, BUT the bigger issue is that all the sheeples believe everything the criminal MSM & gov't tells them which is why they are embracing imprisonment & calling out for VACCINES!!!!

I've been attacked online once already 2 weeks ago. I had to leave the Discord server it was so bad.

I can be over the top in talking (LOL as if you can't already tell), so I didn't handle it well, which is why I created this today. Please pass it around - https://ourfreesociety.com/the-real-agenda/

The MOST important thing right now for ALL woke people to do, is slowly wake the deniars up.

We can't win this without them. And they will continue to fight us & rat us out. They are already rating people out & now there's a cop app for ratting out people who are outside.

The evils really thought of EVERYTHING.

Next they will probably start offering money to find disentors & they will pick us off one at a time.

And my issue is that I'm stuck oversesa & can't get back home to the US.

I was planning on moving back when I had enough money coming in on a regular basis & then this happened.

As of yesterday they are already starting to ask that you fill out health questionnaires EVERY DAY, & then today they said the word "test." It's in a foreignn language, but Google translate got that at least.

I will NOT be tested.

I've heard all sorts of rumors that it's there to either get our DNA which of course will be fed into the IOT, or it's there just to lie & say we have CV so they force us to take the vaccine.

I've already decided I won't let them force me, so my time on this earth is coming to an end pretty soon. And I can't even get the toxic herbs I planned on buying & get the other things I bought shipped to me. I have several things I bought & I needed to buy more, but I've heard that in the next 2 weeks masks will become mandatory & I will NOT wear one, & they plan on shutting the Internet down. If that's what's next, there will be NO shipping, I can tell you that much.

I also don't know what to do with the savings I had in my savings accounts, whether to trust a company that sells silver or what.

A couple of weeks ago someone said no, they won't shut down the net b/c they need do spew their lying propaganda, but someone today said this is what she heard.

I will DIE not having the Internet & so will millions of people.

Right now that's the only thing keeping most people sane.

I signed up for a Danish FB group to ask the Danes what they think about the fact that they are being forced to test & vaccinate.

I think 2 people responded & then the post was removed before I saw them.

Censorship is alive & WELL & the biggest problem we face is NOT the evils, but the people who are ignoratnt, low IQ or just REFUSE to wake up to what's going on.

This is no different than what happened pre-the holocoaust.

At the time there were rumors floating around, but the Jews who had lived there forever didn't want to leave, b/c that was their home.

They kept hoping things would change & of course it never did.

This is 100% that situation replaying itself 78 years later, but it's WAY worse b/c there is no country to save us, ALL of the governments are involved in this plan.

If you are an employer in the UK you get 80% help to pay up to £2500 per employee
    If you are an employee in the UK you get up to £2500 of your salary paid by Govt

If you are one of the 5m self-employed you can get a crisis payment from the govt via UNIVERSAL credit - which appears to be a LOAN that you have to repay

Is this one way to financially enslave 10% of your population who have been independently not having to rely on the state?

From the point of view of psychological and/or sociological transitions one might argue that your suspicions are correct, that big govt. wants to pressure everyone to participate in the controlled economy rather than operate partially outside of it as the self-employed do.

Or the argument can be made that big govt. isn’t purposefully pushing this agenda but seems to be doing so out of laziness or lack of time and energy to thoroughly think these financial aid packages through before they’re made into law. This is pretty much happening in the US right now. The democrats appear to want to make efforts to think things through, but to me it just appears that they want to obfuscate the procedure because that’s what they do best. If they demonstrated a genuine desire to address things like stock buyouts and CEO salary and bonus raises they could probably get those items into the aid package bill without slowing it down.

There are always silly loopholes in laws that put money into the hands of those who need it. Too often this means that those most in need are shut out. Been there, done that. Student financial aid in the US is a huge example. The incongruities in the student financial aid system here can only be fully appreciated if you’re an adult at university. Which means you’re more likely to pay attention to everything you apply for and sign your name to. I’ve always found ways to make end-runs around any problems. Some would say I took advantage of the system.

I’ve been watching the legislation process in the US closely since it was announced that the feds may be sending out stimulus payments directly to citizens as other countries have. The hoops to jump through to receive those dollars and the persons who are eligible or not eligible provide clues to how those in power think.

That example in the UK you point to could be benign. Or it could be a blatant example of sociological changes to come. Time will tell. Be skeptical, though. I can’t think of anyone with half a brain who trusts big govt.

Wouldn’t it be nice if in the new world order we are the ones in charge? We would have just as many people blaming us for poor decisions as we blame our governments now. I’d love to see the tables turned, though. The issues would be real instead of contrived. That would be a game-changer.

One big problem with debating issues like this is that the data we have available comes mostly from controlled media. We aren’t privy to inside information.

Their whole agenda is to enslave us.

If you want their document here it is.

I haven't read it b/c my brain won't be able to compute it & I'm too busy researching every day over 8 hours a day.

Reading that will just **** me up BIG time.

The woman who talked about it in her video said they plan on stopping ALL food & forcing us to eat lab created food & insects.

I'm a foodie & can NOT eat junk or poorly cooked food. It actually bothers me emotionally & physically.

Like I said above, I will be ending it before it gets to that, but I just thought I'd let people know what's coming.

https://intelligence.weforum.org/top...b=publications

As for us being the ones in charge, that time has long since passed.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I tried to get people to collaborate with me 2 & 3 years ago & no one wanted to.

The evils have been planning this FOREVER. They've thought of everything, & that's also why they are rushing, so the majority of the world won't notice what's going on b/c they are literally too stupid.

Even people who think they are smart are stupid, b/c anyone who refuses to even look at what's going on (even before this happened) is, IMO, so closed minded & ignorant, they are the biggest threat to me & everyone else who's WOKE.

Larken Rose said that at a lecture once about how the statists are more of a threat to us than the gov't. I was like wow, that's right.

Oh was he soooo right. We are seeing it now.

People were fighting before & now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons trumpet was brought in, to divide the country even MORE than it had been before.

That's always what the evils want, b/c no collaboration & we are screwed.

The one thing the evils have ALWAYS had is collaboration & committment. They never waiver in their plan & if someone in the group does, they are killed.

Things like the right/left, different races, money/poor, education/no post secondary & even the bloody vegans against the meat eaters.

I heard the Vegan industry was created by the evils.

I will try to remember to watch it. I have tons of videos I have to watch.

Thanks

Thanks for the comment. I didn’t expect any positive response to Clif’s video. I thought his timeline of 1 year and three years was sort of arbitrary. And I know lots of us aren’t about to follow his lead and sight our bows for the next deer hunt. It’s his attitude and willingness to develop the foresight to anticipate where we need to put our energies that’s important.

I wrote the following but decided not to post it. Yes, it is sort of half-baked. But this is what I was thinking yesterday. I’ve been taking a couple of days off to rest my brain from corona this and corona that.
    If we were to pool our resources and imagine various paths that the future might take, then we could plot those probable timelines on a chart with descriptive labels for each. This would be a map of a discrete moment in time – as long as it takes for us to assemble the map. Once we have that map we can watch closely for any future events that provide clues as to which timeline we’re moving towards. Once we recognize the probable timeline that we’re following, we can create a new map. We would then be discarding useless information and focusing our attention on new trends.

The value in a forum like this is that learning can more easily evolve around ideas rather than revolve around people, as in book authors, academic authorities, you know, authority in general. We have our experiences and intuition to guide us. We should be able to see with better clarity than anyone or any group. If we all plot what we see individually, then match our results, it should be possible to see distinct branching probabilities. We have before us a magnificent natural laboratory, one that any sociologist would die for. The thing is, the entire world is a laboratory right now. Events are moving swiftly. It may not take long to see some radical changes of one sort or another. I’m not judging any particular change, good or bad. In the lab, change is change. It’s data - nothing to get upset about, just data. Maybe it would be good to take the focus off of gloom-and-dooming and to relax. What are some of the probable timelines that you can define?

It does seem like there’s a lot of attention focused on one little virus that you need a scanning electron microscope to see. Nevertheless, there’s lots going on in the world. And my point is that we are in the sandbox. It’s play time. No more snoozing. What might we learn if we put our intellects and hearts together on a few group projects with goals?
    Lately I’ve been thinking about how important sleep is. Most everyone has been sleep deprived, up to this point. Maybe now there will be some extra time for sleep. But I’m thinking not of simply getting more sleep. In my way of thinking this may be a good time to develop a new relationship to sleep. Treating sleep as a meditation could lead to gaining more from sleep than simple rest. This is where my interest is at right now. I’m not certain how I might present this subject, but I have some good ideas to get started. At least this is a focus for my energy at this point in time.

Everyone will have their own unique talent or field of expertise to draw upon to contribute something of value. What we need to know now is what is going to be important in the future that we can prepare for now.
    Yeh I'm not getting good sleep (not that I ever did). I wake up & have to stress about how to get a bus that only runs once an hour to get food & where to get the food b/c they closed down my veggie market & everyting else is garbage.

Then it's off to study & write articles & educate people.

I'm ALL game, but I don't want to type things out.

If you want a Think Tank (which is what I wanted for years), we need to do it properly on Zoom, although I heard Zoom is overloaded with people using it.

Not Skype as it's spy software from MS.

There are a few encrypted programs out there which is also why they are trying to pass a bill to spy on all encryption.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Hugs

An odd thought came to me a few minutes ago. I was thinking about those $1200 checks that are supposed to be going out to each adult in the US. NPR estimates that those checks will amount to a total of 300 billion dollars. Divide that by $1200 and you have 250 million individual disbursements. Of those, let’s say 100 million US adults gave $100 of that $1200 to hire a president that could do the job. There would be 10 billion dollars to get a candidate elected. It's estimated that just over 1.5 billion was spent by both the Trump and Clinton campaigns in 2016.

If everyone who received a $1200 check gave $1 we would wield a cool 250 million. Five dollars each? $1.25 billion. NPR estimates that the total cost of those checks is 300 billion. One quarter of that is 75 billion. One quarter of $1200 is $300 that would have to be shared by each citizen who received a check. $75 billion dollars could fund something huge in this country.

Our government in the US is on the verge of providing us with the means to change society and government radically. All we have to do is to come together in ways that nobody suspects possible. Like a kind of harmonic convergence.

Or perhaps a totally above board GoFundMe campaign that’s funded by a portion of those government checks.

More importantly, the checks themselves can be used as an impetus to get people involved in important projects. Those checks are free money to quite a few individuals like myself who would do just as well without them. Even those who need that money badly might give $1 or $5 from the check if everyone else was talking about a viral GoFundMe.

I’m thinking an independent runner for president. One that not only had a lot of money behind them, but also the clout of how many adult recipients of those checks in the US? If even half donated to a campaign the value of the campaign could be in the tens of billions of dollars. How can we get the most bang for our buck? What we don't spend that money on is just as important as what we do spend it on.

Maybe one way to bring people together at this point in history is to propose a GoFundMe that people could not resist. No, I don’t mean free Snickers bars for life . . .
    LOL

So I don't believe in crimianl gov'ts, so I can't help you there.

I would rather see the money put into communities.

I've already sort of thought about how the communities would run.

You can read this - https://ourfreesociety.com/free-communities/

They did research that concluded all communities should have no more than 8 people. Then each community is attached to the other communities & they all support one another.

There's already people on another site I have only been on a few times that are very interested in this & I've studied intentional communities off & on since 2000.

I am on the fence about them b/c I heard there can be huge power struggles from the founder.

A lot of people are now looking to run to Mx which is where I would love to go & had been thinking about it for the last few years, but you have to be making a certain amount (I wasn't & I'm certainly not now) & also I just heard you can't buy land.

The one problem that needs to be addressed is that the US gov't mafia will NOT allow us to do this.

I've heard all sorts of stories & I'm pretty positive that the fires in Cali were started on purpose by the evils to move people out of that area. I never studied it, but I know others who did. If you know what geoengineering is, but in this case all it takes is a drone or two to start a fire.

Even if this was doable before, now it would be impossible.

Why do you think they are saying only 2 people can be around you at any one time???

You think it's just an arbetrary number?

People in groups pose more of a threat than just 2 lone people.

People believe that this is not just a psychological ploy, but also a way to pick people off if they use their 5G weapon.

Anyway, enough of my talking.

Just so you know, I don't want to type everything out unless there's a formal meeting & I'm taking minutes.

I hate typnig things out for no reason. I spend every day typing non stop. I was looking to get the Dragon thingy (I think it's called), but I think the price increased to $300-500.

If you are serious about a meeting for a new Think Tank, we would need an encrypted online venue that's free & where we could have group meetings. I think WhatsApp allows multiple people to call, but don't quote me on that.

Thanks for the conversation & sweet dreams

I'm off to bed!
    Looking for mature deep conversations with some laughter thrown in for levity.

I'm still looking for my like minded tribe. Maybe the next lifetime? LOL

32. The Following User Says Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,561 times in 1,709 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    It would mean Macron says it’s war because that is precisely what he means. So, let me add a few thoughts to that. First war is not intransitive or impersonal: you cannot say ”it’s war” like you say “it’s raining”. And on this forum, for the same reason, you cannot be content to say ”it’s a bioweapon” , as seems to be the habit. Such formulations carry no meaning. War begins by an act of aggression by X on Y. I still don’t know who X and Y are. China is one or the other, I’d like to know which. And China is facing, not Trump’s USA (or are they?) but an invisible Z, Bush’s deep state. Is Z shadowing the aggressor X, or the aggressed, Y? Is it not rather that Z is using stealth to aggress both X and Y? In other words, is the bioweapon US-manufactured or Chinese? You see, there is still a lot of spadework to be done on this before we get past the mere thought of ”it’s war” as some kind of climate change.

We come to another problem with the ”it’s war” approach: the word “war” is being taken to mean something it used to be but is no longer. An invisible enemy is a whole new war game. Clif High fails in a number of respects to take into account the invisibility factor. “A bioweapon was released”, he says; note the passive voice – no agent, it just happened.

He is also basing his interesting forty-minute analysis on one minute of madness: the premise that China’s state-owned enterprises have been disabled beyond repair, with somewhere between 8 and 15 million unreported deaths – based on phone sales, or the lack thereof. A quick search suggests he is referring to this site.
    This needs to be compared with a report from THIS TIME LAST YEAR that came up in the same search, from Zhang Jie | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2019-03-13. This China Daily piece explains a 20% drop in 2019 by saying “February is an off-peak month for the phone industry”. It would appear that there are millions of deaths every year in China. If so, it would have to be the flu. Alternatively, people just choose a different time of year to buy their phones.

This is High’s basis for claiming that everything is finished with China: a dip in phone sales. Literally nothing happened: doubly so, for people didn’t buy a phone, and buying phones in February is something they tend not to do anyway. So if China still has its resources and is not hiding its embarrassment at taking out its own capacity to trade with the US (cui bono? Certainly not China), it will understand that the official US is not its enemy, then it can continue to do business with the official US and move together peaceably towards a more equitable trading relation whereby America and others start paying up towards humane working conditions in China. When they discover that Chinese labour has no reason to be cheaper than American labour, then the Americans can get back to producing their own goods, and the Chinese can stop sweating.

The thing about invisible enemies is that they only have as much leverage on real life as we give them. If we give them anything, they make a mountain of it. This happened with “Al Qaeda”, which was no more than a name (or crime syndicate) under which to lump all kinds of miscellaneous goings-on. Anything and everything happening: Al Qaeda did it; just look at how powerful they are, they have done all this stuff. Nonsense: things happened of course, but it had nothing to do with “Al Qaeda”. Likewise George HW Bush continues to act without lifting a little finger; he’s dead actually. The answer is simply to ignore what doesn’t exist. The astronomer Van Flandern explained how this is true for the universe generally: if ever there were a complete vacuum, then matter would simply cross that vacuum as if it wasn’t there. In other words, it isn’t there. That is the whole difficulty with our universe: not only does it contain everything that is, it also contains quite a bit of junk that actually isn’t.
    THANK YOU!

There are few who are recognizing that all of the governments are claiming this "Pandemic" is a "War"... and what that truly means.. When America went to "War" after 9/11 we were fighting others... Make no mistake about that.. When we went back and engaged in more war, there was fighting going on.. This is too, a war.. I think that what they say is exactly that, this is an invisible enemy.. Hence all countries grabbing their citizens back as soon as possible, we don't know who set this virus free... and if we do, they're not saying...

The question then becomes, did someone hit China? Or did China mishandle one of their own weapons?

Either way, most would agree that China let the virus out. Whether in irresponsible handling of it, or deliberately. Or this is what we are being led to believe. Rumor in my neck of the woods is that this was a Chinese bioweapon designed to "weaken an enemy" before attack, and they inadvertently released it, destroyed almost everyone in the epicenter. The numbers being highly sanitized... Yet this could be propaganda, and they're not weakened at all...

And as such, the military would of course take into consideration that there may still be some plans to attack other weakened states. Perhaps throwing Wuhan under the bus for media sake..

With the way that they hide their information for public consumption, we really don't know how bad things got there.. either less or more. Nor are we certain that it was THEIR bioweapon. But I think most would agree at this point, this is not the regular flu..

I think regardless of what is going on, all of the countries shutting down, for both safety and preparations "Just in case" is a good thing. If nothing else, it places us all on the same field when it comes to recovery. And or the same level playing field in terms of gathering their own forces to combat something that may well still be coming.. Only war in this day and age is going to be like nothing we have ever seen before. I think we have been at war for decades, viruses, V2K being used on populations, etc.. They just don't openly admit it. But it just stepped up a notch..

So there we have it, we are at war... And those at the top are agreeing as much.

I don't have all the details, and what I hear is gossip at best.. But the storm just started. Hang in there everyone, this is going to get ugly.

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    One trend that we are seeing that is highly revealing: alcohol sales are skyrocking.

Quote Coronavirus-hit NYC sees online alcohol sales thrive
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...oronavirus-nyc
    As big businesses around the country shut their doors because of the coronavirus pandemic, a smaller group of stores is booming in New York City. Many of them sell booze online.

Online alcohol brand Drizly’s said it had its best day ever in terms of sales was Sunday. The sales beat orders for New Year’s Eve and Halloween, “which are usually our most popular days,” a representative for the company told the New York Post. At Minibar Delivery, on the other hand, sales were up 80 percent week-over-week compared to the previous Thursday.

“As people start to social distance,” Minibar Delivery co-founder and CEO, Lindsey Andrews, told the Post, “they are stocking up on all things including alcohol.”
    Not just online retailers, but liquor stores are doing well too, some reporting a 150% increase in sales. The main stream media is reporting that since restaurants and bar are either forcibly closed, or just have fewer patrons, that people are replacing their public consumption of alcohol with private consumption. I don’t think that tells the real story and something far more sinister is happening.

People drink alcohol for various reasons and the reasons they drink in public are often different from those that explain why they drink in private. Public/social drinkers drink because they are celebrating, socializing, enjoying good food that pairs well with alcoholic beverages, etc. For many of them, they do not drink when they are home. This might be because they don’t enjoy drinking alone, or because they know that a distinction between public and private drinking is what keeps them from descending into alcoholism.

Social interaction is also what keeps some former alcoholics from drinking. Most churches are now closed and since these are the most common venues for AA meetings, assumably, these meetings have ceased too. And reformed alcoholics also rely on not just nightly meetings but other social interactions they have all day long to keep themselves sane and sober.

And many people are driven to drink because of their home life. Many can cope with the pressures of their marriage, relationship or with parenting only because they get to leave home for five days of the week for most of the daylight hours. Now, if their home life is unpleasant, it is a 24 hour 7 day per week prison.

In our attempts to prevent a COVID-19 health epidemic, we are fueling the epidemic of addiction.
    Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Something untold must be going on behind this covid19 crisis. I expressed that in my recent post.

I am not claiming that the virus isn't lethal or problematic but if one compares this with deaths of other diseases, (or the fact that there are far more children dying per day than people die from the corona virus) it is nevertheless odd, why this so much propagandized.

I am personally aren't so much concerned about catching the virus, mostly because I take sound pre-cautions which are extensively described in relevant threads. (And thank you so much for the valuable data, like colloidal silver, oregano oil and many more.)

I am more worried of the consequences of governmental policies and restrictions for "the good of mankind".
    Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    I'm thinking the possibility of the wordwide maneuvers to close borders and social isolation because of coronavirus aim to isolate China to drastically reduce the trade of chinese cheap products everywhere.

it's just a silly hunch here with myself, without relevance now.
    Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    I was told they want to take your free Will and create the end of the world. This is nothing but a global experiment of control and feeding on your fear. There is a spiritual war going on which Will do ide the masse. Feed i to fear such as go er ment elite wish. Or to create love and change. Love Who is our creator desires us to fight the systems of the world. If you SEE you can do No wrong in love. Forgive and cherish what we have already. Be greatful etc use virtues get out of egos.
    I SEE surpression of our freedom. Against love becsuse love provides us a way out and to Explorer.
    Separation. When you Are separate you Are weak dispair kicks in you Are left bare. If we stick together we Are stronhger. Cant you SEE what they Are trying to do.
    They Are trying to create a cashless society. Locally they Are using cross contamination as an excuse to stop handling Cash.
    They Are stripping enjoyment Joy and fun is being stopped. Love create fun times etc.
    The way i feel they Are testning the water. They already had Yahoo news stating surveilence is the only method to control the spread.
    This is it folks. Get following Jesus christ and love. Seriously bevause Faith belief and being fearless and having a strong conpoment to say No to the vaccine. If they said we need a vaccine i personally Will refuse it.
    How do you know If its got a chip or some nanopartical in it. Not everyone is going to take it but If you make it for ed then that makes se se.
    This is a time to share and help eachother. Dont get i to fights dont create more fear let create gratitude wisdom and love. They got rid of ppl Who Are creating love so the strong ones get knocked out first. Thats what i SEE my Angels always said No matter what evil tells you say No and yes to love. happening anyway peace

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My Phone is creating gaps in My words. Sorry.
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    We must remember that it was the Black Death that brought Europe out of the Middle Ages and caused the Renaissance. During the Middle Ages the elites (feudal lords) had everything the way they wanted: Lords, Knights and Serfs -- centuries of stagnation. But when the plague hit, the elites all headed for the hills, leaving the peasants to sort it out. By the time they came back from the country, the economy had changed, people were trading in a new, market economy. The upper class was suddenly irrelevant. Seems the natural state of affairs is freedom and prosperity. So with the thumb of the rich off the society, we had a Renaissance.
    I only know one thing...

Out of this, will come either a more controlled society, much worse than before, or a grand opportunity to change everything.. Including the financial structures. And the vast gaps with the inequality of life on this world.. It depends on what we do about it now..

For those that wanted this power grab? They had to disassemble everything, and in doing so, there are great risks that free thinkers will grab it back!

I just hope that those of us who are awake and aware of the potential outcomes of such a situation, are level headed, when their friends do begin to listen to them, as they will have no choice now. Behave responsibly folks, many people are frightened, many are angry... And they will want to know what you know, don't overwhelm them, calm them, but let them know, things are going to change.. And HOW they change depends on what we do..

What they change into, is in our hands. Should we choose to take on that responsibility. The ball has been set into motion.. Rather than feel we have been defeated, because they're pushing for more regulation, just remember, the ball just started rolling, and they have yet to make any goals. They just got the attention of ALL of the players on the field.. We just need to guide the rest of humanity now to do whats right.

Many are starting with nothing after this. And they're going to be mad, and very willing to start over as they will have no choice. They certainly aren't going to want to jump back into the same system that failed them.

The illusion that the government is there for us, has just crumbled. And they're fighting with their COG (Continuity of government) propaganda, to avoid a takeover by the people.. Had they never forgotten they worked for the people? Perhaps they wouldn't have to struggle so hard.

I see this as a golden opportunity to fix this world as well, if we want to put in the work. Those that thought we were "Fringe Conspiracy theorists" are now going to be willing to listen..

While those in power believe they have everything in their hands, truly the only power they have over us is the "perception" of power, and our men and women who believe their fighting the good fight for that illusion... the military. And while we can have the best of intentions, it will also require actions.

We need to come to the point where we say "Enough".. And if voting these crooks out of office hasn't worked, then we just need to stop supporting them, stop abiding by their archaic rules. Families being limited to the medical care they can receive, because their wages have been attached for lack of paying taxes into a corrupt system.. etc. it all has to stop.. Many of these people would never get sick to begin with if they were allowed to eat the foods that their incomes COULD have provided them...

It's just time. And it does start with the best of intentions. Because those laying down laws and regulations and consequences upon us, surely have laid out their own plans to enslave us.

If this is in the wrong place, please feel free to delete it.. But it all starts with the proper mindset, and I applaud this thread.

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    It would mean Macron says it’s war because that is precisely what he means. So, let me add a few thoughts to that. First war is not intransitive or impersonal: you cannot say ”it’s war” like you say “it’s raining”. And on this forum, for the same reason, you cannot be content to say ”it’s a bioweapon” , as seems to be the habit. Such formulations carry no meaning. War begins by an act of aggression by X on Y. I still don’t know who X and Y are. China is one or the other, I’d like to know which. And China is facing, not Trump’s USA (or are they?) but an invisible Z, Bush’s deep state. Is Z shadowing the aggressor X, or the aggressed, Y? Is it not rather that Z is using stealth to aggress both X and Y? In other words, is the bioweapon US-manufactured or Chinese? You see, there is still a lot of spadework to be done on this before we get past the mere thought of ”it’s war” as some kind of climate change.

THANK YOU!

There are few who are recognizing that all of the governments are claiming this "Pandemic" is a "War"... and what that truly means.. When America went to "War" after 9/11 we were fighting others... Make no mistake about that.. When we went back and engaged in more war, there was fighting going on.. This is too, a war.. I think that what they say is exactly that, this is an invisible enemy.. Hence all countries grabbing their citizens back as soon as possible, we don't know who set this virus free... and if we do, they're not saying...

The question then becomes, did someone hit China? Or did China mishandle one of their own weapons?

Either way, most would agree that China let the virus out. Whether in irresponsible handling of it, or deliberately. Or this is what we are being led to believe. Rumor in my neck of the woods is that this was a Chinese bioweapon designed to "weaken an enemy" before attack, and they inadvertently released it, destroyed almost everyone in the epicenter. The numbers being highly sanitized... Yet this could be propaganda, and they're not weakened at all...

And as such, the military would of course take into consideration that there may still be some plans to attack other weakened states. Perhaps throwing Wuhan under the bus for media sake..

With the way that they hide their information for public consumption, we really don't know how bad things got there.. either less or more. Nor are we certain that it was THEIR bioweapon. But I think most would agree at this point, this is not the regular flu..

I think regardless of what is going on, all of the countries shutting down, for both safety and preparations "Just in case" is a good thing. If nothing else, it places us all on the same field when it comes to recovery. And or the same level playing field in terms of gathering their own forces to combat something that may well still be coming.. Only war in this day and age is going to be like nothing we have ever seen before. I think we have been at war for decades, viruses, V2K being used on populations, etc.. They just don't openly admit it. But it just stepped up a notch..

So there we have it, we are at war... And those at the top are agreeing as much.

I don't have all the details, and what I hear is gossip at best.. But the storm just started. Hang in there everyone, this is going to get ugly.
    I'm sorry, but you actually think that the holocaust is a GOOD thing??? WOW

Please, this is NOT about the CV. This is about taking down humanity & sheer utter CONTROL!!!

If you want links, just ask me, but PLEASE do not tell everyone that's it's a good thing that we should be prisoners, tracked, chipped, forced with a vaccine, etc. etc.

Today both where I am & in the US they released that you can't go anywhere without your mask on & I couldn't even get on the bus without it & they are supidly taking everyone's temperature before they walk into the stores now.

I have a feeling the masks are tainted with something.

It makes logical sense to me that if I were the evils, I would put something on them knowing that people will be breathing into them, touching them, then touching the buses, etc.

In fact my eyes are itching me & they were NOT itching me before I left to go out shopping today.

AND they are going to start forcing everyone to take this test which either:

1. Tracks your DNA
    2. Gives you the CV so you test positive

Or both

35. The Following User Says Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020)

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,561 times in 1,709 posts

I do not know who you are replying to OurFreeSociety... But welcome to Avalon... What a crazy time to join right?

I do believe that the virus was a weapon.. Where it came from? I do not know if that will ever be exposed.. I do not believe that the holocaust was a good thing, so I do hope that you were not replying to me...

Having said that, your replies tend to read as if you are extremely worried that this is some hostile take over of the masses... As if the "cabal" is finally playing their last card against humanity... I know that there is a lot going on, but it will take much more than one virus to gain full control over everyone.. So relax just a little. On cannot see the whole picture if they focus and panic over one detail.. The virus is here, we're dealing with it. Sure there will be more to come, but for now this is a big hurdle.

I would like to just share my own thoughts on some of your comments... You need not agree, but it may help bridge some gaps... so that you do not feel the need to post in ways that almost seem as if you are panicking, and we are asleep. Rest assured, the people that you are speaking to here are more awake than you could possibly know... That's why they're not panicking.. but engaging in conversations to discuss opinions and such.

Quote Posted by OurFreeSociety (here)

I'm sorry, but you actually think that the holocaust is a GOOD thing??? WOW

Please, this is NOT about the CV. This is about taking down humanity & sheer utter CONTROL!!!
    Right now for many this IS about the coronavirus.. Those falling ill and passing away, those treating them, those giving up daily luxuries to make sure not to contribute to the numbers.. For them this is about the virus right now..

But rest assured, it has not gone unnoticed that this would also be a very perfect time to try to grab more freedoms from the people... IT IS BEING MONITORED, AND SKIRTED.. I do not want you to believe that it isn't..

If you want links, just ask me, but PLEASE do not tell everyone that's it's a good thing that we should be prisoners, tracked, chipped, forced with a vaccine, etc. etc.

Right now there is a LOT of information out there.. and equally there is a lot of misinformation out there... Rest assured many of us here have read all of those links, shared them, spoken about them, in fact I can point you to multiple threads that suggest just that.. very thoughtful contemplation of the issues you are describing, in varying degrees of detail.. You would probably be amazed at the mount of information that you could find here on Avalon alone! All archived and ready for viewing. The words of many great researchers set aside for others to examine.

You say we should not tell everyone that's it's a good thing that we should be prisoners, tracked, chipped, forced with a vaccine, etc. etc.

I have not heard of one person being forcibly chipped, forcibly given a vaccine, or that we have become prisoners.. I am free to walk outside of my house right now... I am free to get into my car and drive.. I am in one of the sates hit the hardest right now, and the family business is suffering, yet I haven't heard of one legitimate person suggestion any of these things were FORCED upon them...

Today both where I am & in the US they released that you can't go anywhere without your mask on This is not true, it is "Recommended" in the US, I LIVE HERE & I couldn't even get on the bus without it This makes good sense as commuters are not generally confined together so it can make the virus spread faster and you are in a tight environment with others... This is smart to stop the spread.. And in no way harms you to do so... & they are supidly taking everyone's temperature before they walk into the stores now.This measure is to keep those with active virus from spreading it further...

This is not any of the things that you listed above. They're suggesting if you go outside, if not to protect yourself, then at least to protect others, please wear a mask... If you do not, others will not and the virus will never settle down, forcing them to add more time to quarantine, nothing about "Chips", "vaccines", or prisoners here, just a polite way to interact with those in your immediate area.. If you choose to go outside.. They're not chaining you up and hauling you off, they're merely asking you not to breath on others.. Stay a safe distance apart... If they had come along and rounded up everyone that walked outside with force, I would think this was a negative thing, but they're just asking you to be POLITE and RESPONSIBLE.. If you can't do that they very possible might imprison you, because then you become a risk to your community.

I have a feeling the masks are tainted with something.

Again, I believe that you may be a bit paranoid. You are allowed to make your OWN masks here in America to wear. Why would people contaminate their own face masks?

It makes logical sense to me that if I were the evils, I would put something on them knowing that people will be breathing into them, touching them, then touching the buses, etc.

In fact my eyes are itching me & they were NOT itching me before I left to go out shopping today.

It is still flu season, allergy season, and there are a lot of mold spores and such in the air as well. Going outside during this time of year always turns on my natural allergies.. You may just have allergies..

Is it possible that you may be on information overload right now? Yes, we do need to pay attention to the possibility of a take over attempt, but right now we have an entire planet in their homes because they want to give their friends, and family and neighbors the best opportunity to survive this.. Even at the risk of the financial systems tanking. People come first... We all are going to be crawling out of this in many ways wounded.. Income loss, stress, no job, etc.. But panicking about this and that, serves no useful purpose.

AND they are going to start forcing everyone to take this test which either:

1. Tracks your DNA
    2. Gives you the CV so you test positive

Or both
    Our DNA was collected at birth in America.. We have been tracked all along.. We have id numbers, census records, it is all tracked so the government knows who is a part of their system, where they live, their assets, they stepped that up long ago with DNA ancestry kits.. Look.. none of this stuff just happened... It has been happening for a very long time.. You must understand that to do what you are suggesting has to evolve.. And it has been, I will grant you that.. But they're NOT testing many Americans to save those tests for those who are truly ill.. You are hyping things that are not happening.. I do not need to take my temperature to shop, nor do I have to take a dna test.. OR a coronavirus test...

I worry that with your mindset, you won't wear your mask when asked, and you may just get the virus out of fear that someone is out to get you. Just know, there are soooo many patriots watching this play out right now and if they see anything that would imply a hostile takeover, they would spring to action.. But they're wearing masks hun... They know this virus is real, and if it isn't they know something that makes them believe the mask in some way can protect them from SOMETHING...

I fear that your worry will put others at risk.. Or worse panic them... We have all been paying attention to those things happening around us, and keeping in contact about what we are truly seeing and or hearing. We are sifting through what we are being told, and some are either validating it, by way of going to those places and taking videos, or not, and exposing the lies...

You ARE at more risk of getting the virus if you choose to continue to go out, but no one is deliberately infecting you..

If you would like to PM me? I would happily follow your links, watch them, and then have a conversation with you about such things.. I do not want you to believe me, I want you to see a larger picture, so you are not buying into fear porn.. If nothing else, I may be able to help you relax a little, so your mind isn't so tuned to worry and fear, and the thought that we need to take actions today.

Today we need to be alert, yes, but not in a state of reaction.. So I will watch your videos.. But remember, you cannot affect change in a positive way if you are so worked up that you're living in anger and fear. You need to be in a calm place so that you can think clearly.. And then have a reasonable reaction.

It sounds like they're asking you to wear masks in public, which means you can move around, and because you're using public transportation they're trying to merely limit their liability, all reasonable requests. Same with the stores... Think about it that way.. They're not shoving needles into you..

While this may make you uncomfortable, this is about the whole, and many will be inconvenienced. If you want to avoid that, stay home, stay in your local area, walk around the block. But do, for your own sake, wear a mask if they're suggesting it is a good idea. Make one yourself, there are many videos online of people doing just that. And then you will not have to worry that those are also contaminated. Empower yourself in these ways rather than buying into fear.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

mountain_jim (8th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th April 2020)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok, so Denise, this is for you.

I can't quote your comments b/c they were all lumped together & it got to be too much.

I'm a bullet point type of person so it's easier to read, so I'm going to respond that way.

The one thing I agree with you on is that I am on information overload. I admit it. I've slept less in the last 3 weeks than I have in the last 10 years.

1. First off, I'm not in the US, I'm overseas & from what I've gathered, a few places in the US still have freedoms in place, but since they are rushing this takedown, what you say today won't be your reality tomorrow. That I can guarantee.

2. Today someone I speak to in another city where I am said their entire city is now on lockdown & she won't be able to go anywhere. In my city there's only 2 buses running & if there's more than 10 people (I think it is), they won't let you on AND the buses are only running once every 33 mins. & once every 1 hr. Normally there's 5 buses & they run every 15-20 mins.

I've already had to kill myself & walk 45 mins. from a grocery store 3 weeks ago because the last bus now is at 8 pm & I forgot & didn't make the last bus.

That was THREE weeks ago, not something recent.

3. I disagree with you that CV is dangerous. Yes it's dangerous for people who were already very sick & most of those people are the elderly & even some younger people b/c let's face it, most people these days (including me) aren't healthy. Oh & I almost forgot, anyone who took the flu vaccine in the last 3 years is at risk, so yes, a good portion of the population will be at risk b/c they know nothing about health & they trust their doctors.

Saying that, I don't believe I will ever get CV. That's how sure I am that this is fear porn AND even if I did get it, so what, I know I wouldn't die. If I'm wrong, so be it.

People die EVERY day everywhere in the world & we have NEVER shut down the entire world b/c of it.

As one channel pointed out... there are more traffic fatalities worldwide than anything. Do we shut the entire car industry down b/c of that? Of course not, the automotive industry has HUGE power. We have NONE!

4. I am NOT the type of person to intentionally harm anyone, but when there's no harm in the first place & I'm being locked down b/c of what I know is their plan, then YES, I will be upset & yes I am very angry about this.

I'm also angry with the fact that most people don't understand that it was released on purpose & what's worse, they won't even listen & they attack me & others when we tell them.

So no, I'm not galavanting all over the city. I'm home 95% of the time anyway, but when I need to go out to get food I need to, & if I can't go to get food or I'm scared I can't get food, that's going to be a problem for me, AND right now I can't get the food I need b/c the veggie market I go to once a week has been closed for almost a month now. Any other place I get the veggies from are subpar, more expensive, don't have the selection & tastes gross.

I'm a foodie. I can't eat horrific food. It affects my body & me emotionally. Oh, thanks for reminding me. You can watch this video here & read this document here. I admit I haven't read the document so if you find something that goes against what she said, please let me know. I don't have the patience or the stomach for it, so I'll have to trust this new channel I was pointed to. She claims she used to work for the gov't so she understands the BS language they are using to confuse the masses.

It's just like the evils to use certain words to confuse people.

I started to learn about this about 3 years ago where the Latin root of a lot of the words they use are actually meant something else entirely & they aren't what we think.

It's ALL about control & looking down upon us.

So the one thing I didn't know that they were planning, is that they will eventually be eradicating ALL forms of food, forcing us to eat lab food & insects.

I would rather DIE!!!

5. I can't pay by cash & this was a whole stressor for me figuring out how to pay for the bus. The first time that happened I wasn't prepared & I was stranded.

Bus drivers that have often allowed me to not pay (I never ask) suddenly have become assholes & say I will have to get off the bus if I can't pay even though I had the cash in my hand. As IF now it's more important to take money from us when no one is working & everyone is very stressed.

The overall energy of the bus drivers has dropped to the point where they are being nasty. I have a feeling these aren't the regular bus drivers, but that doesn't matter. I'm not used to that kind of treatment & yes I know everyone is stressed, but that's BECAUSE of the fear porn & the lies about how dangerous CV is.

Even earlier today people getting on the bus were nasty to me b/c of the mask situation & no, I don't know how to make my own mask or have any materials or sewing machine to make such a thing. It's not something I am good at so I was forced to buy the mask & when I put it on, I felt very closterphobic. My heart started racing right away & I couldn't breath.

And I know they aren't stopping us from paying cash b/c the cash will give anyone the virus, but b/c they are moving forward with their cashless society plan so they can control the entire world & if you step out of line, bamm, there goes your money. But of course no one knows this so that's MORE fear porn.

Whether you believe this is going to happen or not, I've already heard several high profile people talking about this & they are trying to slide thru a bill or something. I have no idea what's happening in my country here or in other countries & the one world digital currency.

And what happens in the States right now is not affecting me b/c I'm overseas. I don't just care about Americans, I care about the entire world, & I hope you would too.

6. 5G is being installed worldwide while we are on lockdown & there's already evidence it's being snuck into the school system nationwide. If we weren't prisoners in our own homes, they wouldn't be able to do that b/c people would be livid & trying to stop it. I believe this is just one of the many reasons they created this situation. That & the yellow vest protests & also other protests that have been popping up worldwide in 2018/9.

So no, I do disagree with you that being forced to be prisoners in our homes is something I should accept.

Just like any other illness, if you feel that sick & you aren't holistic, you go to the fake doctor & get your toxic drugs & hope that you get better.

If you are holistic like me, you have most of what you need at home & you know how to heal yourself. You don't get afraid of most of these things. I don't know anyone who fears getting the flu & the flu kills tons of people every year.

I shouldn't have to be responsible for the mass majority of the human population b/c they still believe in the criminal allopathic industry & they worship their mindless doctors. This will sound mean spirited, but I have no sympathy for them unless they were just starting to learn about how to heal themselves & then I am at their service to help them.

With the exception of last year when I got a strep that wouldn't go away & I was forced to take penicillin, I haven't taken one drug since '97. I believe had I not been where I am now, I wouldn't have had to take the penicillin. Some expats can get really sick where I am.

And had the doctor given me the IV drip a 2nd time like I asked her (I learned that when you are sick, the best thing is to get a saline IV), or I had the money to go for an Vit C IV I would never have had to take the penicillin in the first place.

The system is beyond corrupt & as a holistic person, I hold a lot of anger about the fact that ever since '97 when I became holistic f/t, I can't heal myself without spending huge amounts of money out of my pocket. I can't see practitioners b/c they cost a fortune & so I've been sick for years with no help.

That's what the system does, it keeps us sick, weak, & stupid.

And their fear porn has also caused me to not be able to order things I need & have them shipped to me. I have stuff waiting to be shipped & I'm very concerned by the time I get everything I need I won't even be able to ship it.

7. I wasn't concerned with what was going on at all UNTIL I found out they were shutting down the stock exchange & then I watched a vid that predicted they would shut it down permanently.

That coupled with everyone being told they can't work, I DID foresee the future even though you don't think I can & saw the writing on the wall. They are bringing down the world economy.

This isn't just some random shutdown, this is a WORLDWIDE shutdown.

Never in the history of humankind have we been in this situation b/c it's even worse than the Great depression which was also a false flag, but I can't find the video that I watched on that. Granted we aren't standing in bread lines (well many people are actually), but give it another few weeks & that's where we will all be although it sounds like you are set, but most of us aren't.

I wanted to start a garden b/c people were warning us about this, but I was first waiting to get back to the US & of course that never happened.

8. Gates is spewing his evil propaganda ALL OVER TOWN along with the gov't spewing their propaganda about how everyone is going to die from this flu when it's not actually a flu.

I'm about to watch another doctor who I assume is going to confirm that this is mainly a hoax & you can watch this doctor here.

Gate's agenda is to have everyone tested, vaccinated & chipped ASAP & he's been talking about it for around 3 wks. now I think. I never said it was happening right this second, but how do you know it's not happening in other countries?

Gates would NOT be going all over the place selling this idea UNLESS he knew it was going to happen.

If it suddenly didn't happen, he would then look like a fool which I'm sure he wouldn't want.

I still have to confirm this, but I just found out that Gates is directly related both to the Rockefellers (sorry I didn't make notes on that video so it's either them or the Rothschild) & the Royal family. If we didn't wonder whether he was evil before & I couldn't stand the guy all the way back in the early 90's, this is proof positive that they are all involved in this.

Some of the info is here if you haven't already read it.

9. First of all I've heard over 3 weeks ago that the test gives out 80% false positives, but that doesn't matter BECAUSE they are trying to inflate the numbers BIG TIME, so they will lie & say that someone died from CV when they didn't (there's already evidence of this) or that someone has CV when in actuality from what I've learned (this is still confusing to me) we all already have it in our bodies. It's the covid 19 we may not have.

But people don't understand the difference, & I don't yet either & am I going to argue with some moron in a white coat?

Every time I do they never listen, want to throw me out of their kingdom of an office b/c they think they are superior to every layperson that walks the earth. While I'm not a biology expert, I've been studying holistic health for years & I know tons more than your average white coat & even the specialists.

It disgusts me to go into their office whenever I have to.

And here I've already started getting SMSs from my HMO talking about me having to fill out a questionnaire & take the test.

Since I don't trust ANYONE at this point since I know this was all pre-planned & it's a WORLDWIDE TAKEDOWN, I will refuse the test. I'm assuming that's when they will probably stop my welfare & I will be in hot water which I'm already in b/c I've stopped making any money b/c of this so I can't even pay my rent now.

Plus I can't very well tell them I won't take the test b/c I think it's tainted. They will just argue with me.

10. Shoving needles in me - yes they WILL do that. It may not be today or tomorrow, but in the next month or so they will (or sooner). And if I thought I had time, let's say 2-6 months, I wouldn't be as worked up as I am. But b/c I will NOT allow them to shove anything into my arm, the choice is either comply or die.

I have no problem with death, what I DO have a problem with is someone forcing me to die before I'm ready.

Whether they shoot me or I take my life it doesn't matter, I am now in a mindset of having to prepare for that.

11. Unlike you, I do NOT agree that we should just be waiting until they roll out the rest of their plan. That's what he Jews did in the first holocaust & we all know how that turned out.

12. You may feel comfortable in your city right now (I don't know where you live), but today I heard that a Costco was boarded up. Since WHEN is a Costco EVER boarded up???

And then I also heard that mandatory testing was going to start. I don't remember what states that was in.

It already started in Denmark last month, & they will also be forcing people to have vaccines.

Unlike you, I can't remain calm in this situation & I'll repeat again, I should NOT be held prisoner in my own home if I'm not sick. And obviously closing down every biz expect grocery stores isn't b/c people are sick. I just don't get why you can't see that.

13. And whether it's true or not or just fear porn (it may be next week or the week after), for the 2nd time I heard they are going to shut down the Internet.

14. Alcohol sales are at an all-time high. Drugs probably too. People are NOT used to living with their partner & kids 24/7. Fights are already breaking out, I can guarantee you of that.

Abuses are probably at an all time high.

This isn't some blackout where everyone accepts the situation & gets cozy in their beds & makes love & then has a kid in 9 months. That would be fun, I'd embrace that. This is a TOTAL TAKEDOWN IMO.

And if the Internet gets shut off. OMG.

There's only 2 reasons why they would want to shut the net down

a) to stop people from questioning & spreading the truth about what's really going on before they are ready to take us to the next step of tyranny
    b) to force people to lose their minds rush out into the streets so they can shoot them dead. That's a good way to find out how has a gun they are prepared to use.

15. Ok, so maybe the test doesn't collect the DNA, maybe it does something else, but not everyone who lives in the US was born there & again, I'm talking about the entire world, not just one country called America. I just don't trust the test or anyone. If this was me going to the doctor to get a test in a normal situation, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. This is NOT a normal situation by a long shot.

16. Where I am, once a week I can hear planes flying overhead, which either means they are on full force spraying which they did around 3 weeks ago WORLDWIDE, or they are coming very close to invading Iran.

The fact that they were spraying full force 3 weeks ago tells me they are trying their damdest to stop spring from coming.

They already put out a bulletin (I think it was the WHO which of course is owned by the evils) stating that there's already a food shortage, & they stated this 2 weeks ago. MORE FEAR PORN.

When people are sick they need FRESH air & sun. Sun has tons of healing properties which is why the evils have been trying to kill the sun since around the early 90's & what I believe is to to stop produce from growing so it not only raises the price of prodduce, but also puts fear into people's minds.

Just the fact that they won't allow people who are either physically sick or emotionally depressed from going outside, is total control to break down people's spirits.

They want to make sure that EVERYONE knows they are the masters & we are the slaves.

This has NOTHING to do with CV.

17. I completely forgot about them forcing us to stay apart from human beings. No celebrations, no being around family, being afraid to go near anyone in a line, getting people used to not being friendly, & preparing people to no longer have ANY human to human contact so they will be forced to use AI for friendship, sexual gratification, even LTRs.

This is another reason they created social media, so people would become addicted to the site & favor that instead of a real human being.

They have been pushing us in this direction for years b/c their plan is to make everyone transhuman.

Keeping people apart from one another is classic psychological warfare, not to mention people are ratting people out now if they see them walking their dogs, going outside, more than 2 people, etc.

They even have a police app now where you can contact the police to rat on your fellow humans.

Oh, & let's not forget that Google just came out with a program to spy on you from space so that if you are closer than 6 feet from someone, I assume they will dispatch the GESTAPO to come get YOU!!!

And the insane FINES & threatened JAIL TIME if you break any of their tyrannical rules.

Anyway, if you can't see that this is the next holocaust & this is what ALL slave owners have done for millenia to keep their slaves inlne, then there's nothing more I can say to convince you. Maybe you haven't studied the holocaust & while I'm not an expert, I've read some books on it over the years & know the steps that were taken prior to things getting as bad as they eventually did.

I hope I covered everything you wrote, I can't type anymore.

Take care
    Last edited by OurFreeSociety; 7th April 2020 at 05:34.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

Tomkoyote (9th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast