Thread: Covid19: the coming psycho-social transition

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Re: Covid19: the coming psycho-social transition

I was told they want to take your free Will and create the end of the world. This is nothing but a global experiment of control and feeding on your fear. There is a spiritual war going on which Will do ide the masse. Feed i to fear such as go er ment elite wish. Or to create love and change. Love Who is our creator desires us to fight the systems of the world. If you SEE you can do No wrong in love. Forgive and cherish what we have already. Be greatful etc use virtues get out of egos.
    I SEE surpression of our freedom. Against love becsuse love provides us a way out and to Explorer.
    Separation. When you Are separate you Are weak dispair kicks in you Are left bare. If we stick together we Are stronhger. Cant you SEE what they Are trying to do.
    They Are trying to create a cashless society. Locally they Are using cross contamination as an excuse to stop handling Cash.
    They Are stripping enjoyment Joy and fun is being stopped. Love create fun times etc.
    The way i feel they Are testning the water. They already had Yahoo news stating surveilence is the only method to control the spread.
    This is it folks. Get following Jesus christ and love. Seriously bevause Faith belief and being fearless and having a strong conpoment to say No to the vaccine. If they said we need a vaccine i personally Will refuse it.
    How do you know If its got a chip or some nanopartical in it. Not everyone is going to take it but If you make it for ed then that makes se se.
    This is a time to share and help eachother. Dont get i to fights dont create more fear let create gratitude wisdom and love. They got rid of ppl Who Are creating love so the strong ones get knocked out first. Thats what i SEE my Angels always said No matter what evil tells you say No and yes to love. happening anyway peace

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My Phone is creating gaps in My words. Sorry.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), helium (21st March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), shaberon (21st March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Maybe volatility is the name of the game, at least for the short term. Maybe volatility is all there is remaining.
    A Tale of Two (and more) "Realities"

I went out and bought garden supplies today. The spa I work in is finally going to close Monday through Friday but is going off of clients numbers for the weekend. I won't be working because I don't like the idea of massage if there is the need for social distancing.

trump is already back pedaling his promises about short term money for individuals (as per his news conference I heard last pm). helium said that there is doubt in his mind that they even WANT a containment, mitigation and resumption of life as we know it. I agree. I am especially pessimistic about the Chinese connection to ALL of this and presume that we are being readied for war that is not intended to be won but to bring the take over of China to pass. For the first time, the way Trump was sliding off his promises last night made me start hating him.
    What a Delight (full) quote. This just came to me:

The rules have changed. That’s the first principle of the coming psycho-social transition. The rules have changed. Knowing exactly how they’ve changed would be advantageous. Second principle: always know the rules – they change constantly.

I’m a good example of how the rules have changed. If they hadn’t I wouldn't be here on the forum. It took an apocalypse (well, let’s say near-apocalypse) to exert enough force on me to decide to share things that I’ve never shared. Why? Well, the rules changed and I acted accordingly. I’ve always taken advantage of rules, rather than have them disadvantage me. If you look closely you can always find a crack in the edifice. Small details. That’s where you find the crack that let’s you follow the rules while doing an end-run around their intent. Their intent being to limit what you can do. It’s imperative to know when the rules change and just how they’ve changed. I knew the rules were changing, so I acted accordingly.

The Third Principle? do your utmost to foresee changes in the rules. If you know how a rule will change in the future you have an advantage.

Welcome to the world of The Coming Psycho-Social Transition.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), ClearWater (21st March 2020), Delight (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), onevoice (21st March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), shaberon (21st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I am not sure how we can anticipate the changes. Every day as I become more OK with getting sick and dying, my fear of the repercussions deeply outweighs my concerns of ill health. People are expressing deep skepticism over the virus being "real". The thing about it IMO is that there are such half hearted measures in place, all it is really doing is making everyone feel crazy. I say let the virus loose and triage. If not loosened, the shutdown of the economy will be terrible and the healthcare system will fail anyway.

I think that most people are not ready to accept the extreme insecurity for the sake of securing a future freedom. And the fact that so many will not be affected much means to me their rage will build to a crescendo. IMO the "Mike Adams" of the world will retreat to their ranch, the wellwellwell to do(do) will retreat to their bunkers. The main mass will not be able to mount a resistance. The most vulnerable will die. Sorry if that is pessimistic.

IMO the main psycho-social trick is the ability to accept the very worst idea (that the medical system will collapse, and even other issues may not be treated and the economy will go down and then that will be that.) IMO once having accepted this is real, I suggest we could work on feeling happy in the midst of this pain. Then IMO we could possible relax and allow a larger influx of energy and POSSIBLY a healing balm.

If this is the collective analogy of cancer (where certain cells have run away and are overtaking the reasonable cells),we cannot depend on the "burn, cut, kill" model and I am working personally with my own internal guidance to be in love with what is happening and being curious about the unknown?

I may be wrong but I think that perhaps various realities ARE moving away from one another and we who "let go" of the current paradigm may be able to "forgetta bout it". The caveatt that i am hearing in my head is defense of (holding dear) glues as in much as resistance (pushing away) does. Neither work.

But who knows?
    Last edited by Delight; 21st March 2020 at 00:24.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (8th April 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2020), helium (21st March 2020), onevoice (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I know. People are moving through the stages of grief
    deny
    bargain
    feel an anger
    feel the grief
    accept

No one gets out of here alive (so far) but I have watched testimony anfter testimony that what we perceive is death is only true in the slim matrix we wrapped around our shoulders. Eventually we get too tired and give it up. Some have returned from a "journey" away from carrying a collective burden of propping up the world with all the beliefs in it. Those ones know better now. They share in so many words and one feeling...we really ARE FREE and we can make anything we want "of" the think maya "ball game" but only one by one. Then that changes the game one by one.

Long before the game seems to change in general, specifically one by one it alters. These days no one will be able to figure out the big game any longer, I predict. The numbers just won't add up. We will feel convinced while we are bargaining with the "real" story and it won't make sense at all when we all argue. Arguments will not help.

BUT if we turn in to the source of the picture, that stream where it all comes in, and use our fractal pattern displaying "some thing", to declare our expectation FOR US as we choose, we can MAKE IT MAKE SENSE in a satisfying way. Then it will be our story displayed. This fracturing of the collective means to me the greatest opportunity ever presented. In this opportunity lost people will accept and realize that what we "see" is what we get,perhaps? Up till NOW, we were in a program that looked so coherent that we could believe it was true.

Now we can't. I am grateful for my piece.Today where I am in my world the rain is gentle. The seed pots are here and the potting soil. I have a cat who chose me over all the neighbors and follows me just excited to be with me in an ecstasy if I stop playing the computer to spend time with him. Another chose me after years of being feral and is the snuggling one. Another has used almost all his lives to stay here being with me. My dogs chose me and let me be alpha.My chickens all made it though another day of roaming in a yard ringed with foxes and hawks. I love being with these friends. I feel really great with the seeming passing inconceivable out there because I am conceiving what IS CONCEIVABLE FOR ME.

Seeds don't mind breaking to become another way of life. The chickens are not ever afraid of what will happen. The dogs are wise to be focusing on the good right now. My kitchen is stocked with tea and my bed is soft. I take 100% responsibility for my sovereign space. However, I KNOW I am not alone. Right here is a power with me that creates worlds. It wants to make one just for me if I let it have my faith and turn to INFINITE INTELLIGENCE< Intelligent infinity who is IN ME.

I have watched Joe Dispenza videos and watched and watched testimony of miraculous physical recovery, magical synchronicity, amazing transformation. Magic is real but it is science.It is divine science. Dispenza has said more than once that the physical healings are just a beginning of what the work can reveal.

Magic is changing consciousness at will. This is a dream where magic rules but we cannot take the "present" without realizing the WHO behind it. That one WHOM we recognize as magician is not the one trying to calculate statistics and holding for dear life onto the bricks already stacked. Who knows the truth is relaxed and at ease and can let go of any stack of bricks because she can create any bricks anytime.

I feel so grateful that the time of depending on the bricks rather than the being maker of bricks is passing out. This is IMO the teleology of our innate beingness behind the common play. We have to assume responsibility each one of us. But that is why we have for giveness, so we can let go of what we once produced in an illusion. I am responsible for the end of the world (as I know it) and excited about the new one.

I know we have to move though the stages of grief because it all seemed to be CONCRETE and letting go to remember WHO we are REALLY.... takes "time". ONLY then I can be on to a new design here or somewhere. That is my psycho-social expectation for me.
    Last edited by Delight; 21st March 2020 at 05:58.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), ClearWater (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2020), helium (21st March 2020), Kryztian (1st January 2023), onevoice (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Maybe volatility is the name of the game, at least for the short term. Maybe volatility is all there is remaining.
    A Tale of Two (and more) "Realities"

I went out and bought garden supplies today. The spa I work in is finally going to close Monday through Friday but is going off of clients numbers for the weekend. I won't be working because I don't like the idea of massage if there is the need for social distancing.

trump is already back pedaling his promises about short term money for individuals (as per his news conference I heard last pm). helium said that there is doubt in his mind that they even WANT a containment, mitigation and resumption of life as we know it. I agree. I am especially pessimistic about the Chinese connection to ALL of this and presume that we are being readied for war that is not intended to be won but to bring the take over of China to pass. For the first time, the way Trump was sliding off his promises last night made me start hating him.
    What a Delight (full) quote. This just came to me:

The rules have changed. That’s the first principle of the coming psycho-social transition. The rules have changed. Knowing exactly how they’ve changed would be advantageous. Second principle: always know the rules – they change constantly.

I’m a good example of how the rules have changed. If they hadn’t I wouldn't be here on the forum. It took an apocalypse (well, let’s say near-apocalypse) to exert enough force on me to decide to share things that I’ve never shared. Why? Well, the rules changed and I acted accordingly. I’ve always taken advantage of rules, rather than have them disadvantage me. If you look closely you can always find a crack in the edifice. Small details. That’s where you find the crack that let’s you follow the rules while doing an end-run around their intent. Their intent being to limit what you can do. It’s imperative to know when the rules change and just how they’ve changed. I knew the rules were changing, so I acted accordingly.

The Third Principle? do your utmost to foresee changes in the rules. If you know how a rule will change in the future you have an advantage.

Welcome to the world of The Coming Psycho-Social Transition.

In the previous post I stressed three principles that dictate in part how we function. You know, all about the rules. Well, being able to manipulate your reality does you no good unless you know what you want out of it. And what any sane person would in want today’s world would be a close chain of friends who can be trusted. I’m feeling a new principle coming on. The Fourth Principle: our relationships are our most secure foundations. Connectedness is primary.

Here is a story that I hope gives some clue as to what I mean:

The Bridge

It used to be common for me to spend a few weeks in the backcountry with my backpack after returning from a long bicycle tour. I always strive to ride to my destination from home, then return without using transport. Even though my destination might be somewhere in faraway wilderness the getting there and back wasn’t always comfortable. So when I’d arrive home I’d be burnt out. One year I spent several weeks in the backcountry very late in October. Days were short but the weather was holding out fairly well. On a wet day I sheltered in an Adirondack shack in a small meadow just below a high pass. There were three others that stayed there that night, in the drizzling rain.

Darkness fell quickly. One fellow hiker was a local with his snoot up in the air. I live in the area as well, but at least I’m polite to outsiders. The other two were climbers headed for the glaciers up above the pass we’d go over in the morning. One was a bit older than the other. The younger was probably in his late 20’s. He was either in the military or had just been discharged. Both climbers were obviously experienced. The story I have to tell is about the younger climber. I’ll call him Will. That night in the dark we all ate our dinner and threw out our sleeping bags on the bunks while swapping stories. Will was full of energy and hadn’t calmed down by the time everyone else was ready to sleep. I could see what was going on. I’m my own kind of mental health professional. Before Will started to get on everyone’s nerves I suggested he and I throw our rain gear on and hike up the trail to the top of the pass. It was only a couple of miles to the top. Will thought that was a great idea so off we went. It didn’t take long to get to the top. The trail was under dense tree canopy almost all the way so the drizzle didn’t really affect us. On the way back down we walked slow and spoke softly in the deep blackness of night. Our words floated between us in the dark. It was as if we were disembodied. Will had something to tell me so I listened.

Will related a familiar story. At least familiar to me, but I’m sure it will be familiar to many here on the PA forum. He and his wife had been out camping. One night his wife was abducted by a UFO while Will was held paralyzed by an unknown force, an unwilling witness to the event.

For all of the days in my life I’ve been easy for people to talk to. But sometimes I hear things that have staggering consequences for the individual and everyone else connected to them. (remember, connectedness.) Especially men are vulnerable to severe emotional problems if they’re overpowered in some way by some force or circumstances. So Will told me his whole story while I kept my mouth shut. Eventually he wanted a response from me. I was afraid of that. What am I supposed to say? Will told me that the stress he’s dealing with caused him to be diagnosed by the military doctors, which led (or was leading to) his discharge which he didn’t want. The doctors had Will on all sorts of pharmaceuticals, foremost an SSRI. They basically told him he was crazy and that freaked him out.

Silence hung in the air while Will was waiting for me to tell him what I thought of his story. My gut intuition always helps me decide what to say when I’m lost for words. So I went with my gut. I told Will that he was unique but that he was not alone. I told him that it was crucial that he find his strength for both himself and for the others who have had similar experiences that he would someday help. I emphasized how important he was to the future. We were coming close to the camp so that’s basically where our conversation ended. Will had burned off enough energy that he had no problem falling asleep. And so I went to sleep as well.

Early the next morning, during what’s commonly known in research as late morning REM, I found myself standing beside Will in his dream. We walked together silently on the sidewalk of a pleasant neighborhood street lined with enormous elms, similar to Leave it to Beaver. We came to a house that had been torn down. Only the concrete foundation remained. We could look down into the basement of the house. The entire basement was exposed. I was becoming aware of the significance of this dream imagery for Will. Terrible things had been done in that basement. Torture and pain were connected to it. But as we walked by the open foundation it was obvious that all of that trauma was over and done. The torment that had been endured in that basement when it was a dark, inescapable place was no longer hidden. The tormentors had been exposed to broad daylight. The trauma and pain had ended forever. Will glanced down into the pit of the exposed basement, then lifted his eyes and calmly walked on by. I was stunned. Just like that, as if a load had been lifted from him, Will walked away unaffected. I knew that this was directly related to the discussion we’d had the night before while walking down the trail. I knew that what I’d said that night had rung true for Will.

At that moment Will and the street began to fade from my sight. I looked over to my left. Something caught my attention. As I turned to look closer a vision formed in front of me of a bridge. It was a cable-suspension bridge similar to the Golden Gate but not quite as large. It spanned a deep crevasse. There were clouds lingering in the girders of the high steel towers, white, soft, wispy clouds. The cables and the girders that supported the bridge were thick and strong. But I could see that the wisps of clouds were forming around the cables and steel structure in a strange fashion. Each wisp of cloud formed into a string with an obvious beginning and end. These wispy strings were woven together like rope; each strand makes the rope stronger. The interwoven wisps of cloud wound around the girders and cables. But I could still see the steel and the cables through the wrap of cloud. I stared at this scene for a long time, wondering what in fact it was that I was seeing. In a moment the symbolism became clear. Each individual strand, each wispy string with it’s definable beginning and end, represented a human life lived from beginning to end.

I came to realize that all of those intricately interwoven human lives represented by curling wisps of cloud were actually the source of strength for the girders and cables. The bridge stood by virtue of the strength of all of the entwined human lives, in intimate relationship with one another over time immemorial. The bridge and the interwoven souls represent the human experiment in it’s entirety. Our lives, lived in close relation to others, serve as the foundation of our transcendence, when we eventually cross the bridge as a species. We are humanity, an entity onto itself, ensconced within a vast multi-verse. That is what I saw as the vision of the cloud-wrapped bridge hung motionless in the air before me. At that point I transited quickly to waking and opened my eyes onto the roof of the Adirondack shack. The day was looking to be clear and sunny. We were all up early making tea and coffee. Will was quiet, but brimming with energy, ready for the climb he and his partner had planned.

The meaning for me in that vision was made clear: never underestimate the influence you might have on others. We’re all intricately entwined. Even the bad guys are part of the weave. We have an unimaginable destination, yet through our greater experience as a distinct collective entity we are imagining – creating – that future place.

I thought the question ‘what does it mean to love humanity’ was interesting. Discovered there was a test for that. See link.

https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/art..._love_humanity
    Last edited by helium; 9th February 2023 at 22:44. Reason: removed dead link

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Billy (21st March 2020), Delight (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2020), EFO (25th July 2020), Harmony (10th February 2023), Heartsong (4th April 2020), johnji (21st March 2020), Kryztian (1st January 2023), kudzy (21st March 2020), mountain_jim (22nd March 2020), onevoice (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th July 2021), Yoda (10th December 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

@helium, fantastic post immediately above. (Btw, you may possibly know I'm an experienced mountaineer myself.) Thanks.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Delight (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2020), EFO (25th July 2020), Elainie (22nd March 2020), Harmony (10th February 2023), helium (21st March 2020), johnji (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), Yoda (21st March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

A quote from Inelia Benz:

"Here are a few things you can do right now to bring forth that shift of paradigm we have been talking about for decades now:

One is to embrace the change and start looking for allies in the creation of new work, education and sharing of supplies.
    Reach out to those less fortunate and those more fortunate and see if you can organize a structure where everyone is taken care of and supplied with the basic necessities of life.
    Don’t wait for others to take the lead, there are no others who can take the lead.

You were born at this time on this planet to embody the new paradigm, and co-create a high frequency experience. You were born at this time on this planet TO LEAD."
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Delight (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2020), Elainie (22nd March 2020), Harmony (10th February 2023), helium (21st March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    @helium, fantastic post immediately above. (Btw, you may possibly know I'm an experienced mountaineer myself.) Thanks.

Yes, of course, Bill (with a grin on my face). Maybe we've covered some common territory.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Delight (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2020), Harmony (10th February 2023), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), Yoda (10th December 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

We must remember that it was the Black Death that brought Europe out of the Middle Ages and caused the Renaissance. During the Middle Ages the elites (feudal lords) had everything the way they wanted: Lords, Knights and Serfs -- centuries of stagnation. But when the plague hit, the elites all headed for the hills, leaving the peasants to sort it out. By the time they came back from the country, the economy had changed, people were trading in a new, market economy. The upper class was suddenly irrelevant. Seems the natural state of affairs is freedom and prosperity. So with the thumb of the rich off the society, we had a Renaissance.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Delight (21st March 2020), Elainie (22nd March 2020), helium (21st March 2020), onevoice (21st March 2020), OurFreeSociety (5th April 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Hi Folks just a few thoughts as we enter these difficult times with the dreaded virus.

As time has been passing by I thought this is a huge opportunity to take advantage of how this pans out.

I suppose it doesn’t matter at these times if this has been orchestrated by design or a natural phenomena.

Let’s make it work for humanity.

The most important thing is that we all grasp this once in a lifetime opportunity and do what we came here to do, and that is to do our job as lightworkers and turn this into an opportunity that changes the current events to a reality that will benefit humanity toward a kinder, more caring sharing humanity to evolve toward a higher plane of consciousness where we can all be our destined higher selves. You can all do it with our gifted abilities to create with our minds. Anyone can do this, don't let media hyjack your thoughts.

With most and the vast majority of people on lockdown this gives us the opportunity to make way for a different outcome with reality, a new Paradigm.

I urge all of you to in this time to focus and pass on the information to create with our collective minds to create new realities and new thought patterns towards a new paradigm. Personally, I believe this is a pivotal moment in our history, people will be talking about this in years to come and reminiscing ‘do you remember when’.

This is the time we have all been tasked for. Create, create and change mind set. Set your mind to new ideas, new ways of living, new and different life styles that will benefit us all. Capitalism will banish forever and we are on the threshold of the New Paradigm. I get exited just imaging and thinking about the endless possibilities . My whole body tingles with excitement of what can be. At these period when people’s minds are in turmoil we can get them thinking differently and turning this into an outcome that will change life as we know it.

This is our chance, all of you to change the mind set of the majority. We can do this people really focus and pass on the message to as many as you possible can and focus on the new world, a new reality. It can be done with this moment. History will be re written and our lives will be changed forever, this is the time Folks. Hit Facebook, twitter my space, Instagram to name but a few. With so many now twiddling their thumbs this is the moment, don’t miss this amazing window of opportunity.

I leave you with this…written someone who cares.

And the people stayed home. And read books, and listened, and rested, and exercised, and made art, and played games, and learned new ways of being, and were still. And listened more deeply. Some meditated, some prayed, some danced. Some met their shadows. And the people began to think differently.

And the people healed. And, in the absence of people living in ignorant, dangerous, mindless, and heartless ways, the earth began to heal.

And when the danger passed, and the people joined together again, they grieved their losses, and made new choices, and dreamed new images, and created new ways to live and heal the earth fully, as they had been healed.
    By Kitty

Are you in? Let’s do it.

Thank you for reading. I can see a New Paradigm... please share my focus and energy, we owe it to humanity.

Viking

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

angelfire (21st March 2020), AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Blacklight43 (21st March 2020), bojancan (22nd March 2020), Cognitive Dissident (22nd March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Delight (21st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), EFO (21st March 2020), haroldsails (22nd March 2020), Heartsong (4th April 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), Ioneo (21st March 2020), Jayke (21st March 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd March 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020), Maknocktomb (22nd March 2020), Melinda (22nd March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (22nd March 2020), Peter UK (21st March 2020), Rosemarie (21st March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), Soda (22nd March 2020), Stephanie (22nd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st March 2020), toppy (22nd March 2020), Wind (21st March 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This Vedic song (prayer)used in The Matrix movie may give us a little inspiration to stand strong."When the five senses and the mind are still, and reason itself rests in silence then begins the path supreme." Thanks again for the truths you bring forth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbB...r-Bs_ROrDolKIo
    Last edited by Lone Eagle; 21st March 2020 at 23:05.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lone Eagle For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), EFO (21st March 2020), Eric J (Viking) (22nd March 2020), haroldsails (22nd March 2020), Jayke (21st March 2020), Maknocktomb (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), toppy (22nd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Lone Eagle (here)
    This Vedic song (prayer)used in The Matrix movie may give us a little inspiration to stand strong. Thanks again for the truths you bring forth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbB...r-Bs_ROrDolKIo
    The same from me with this song

Då Som Nu För Alltid
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Eric J (Viking) (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), Jayke (21st March 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2020), toppy (22nd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No one gets out of here alive (so far) but I have watched testimony anfter testimony that what we perceive is death is only true in the slim matrix we wrapped around our shoulders. Eventually we get too tired and give it up. Some have returned from a "journey" away from carrying a collective burden of propping up the world with all the beliefs in it. Those ones know better now. They share in so many words and one feeling...we really ARE FREE and we can make anything we want "of" the think maya "ball game" but only one by one. Then that changes the game one by one.

Long before the game seems to change in general, specifically one by one it alters. These days no one will be able to figure out the big game any longer, I predict. The numbers just won't add up. We will feel convinced while we are bargaining with the "real" story and it won't make sense at all when we all argue. Arguments will not help.

BUT if we turn in to the source of the picture, that stream where it all comes in, and use our fractal pattern displaying "some thing", to declare our expectation FOR US as we choose, we can MAKE IT MAKE SENSE in a satisfying way. Then it will be our story displayed. This fracturing of the collective means to me the greatest opportunity ever presented. In this opportunity lost people will accept and realize that what we "see" is what we get,perhaps? Up till NOW, we were in a program that looked so coherent that we could believe it was true.

Now we can't. I am grateful for my piece.Today where I am in my world the rain is gentle. The seed pots are here and the potting soil. I have a cat who chose me over all the neighbors and follows me just excited to be with me in an ecstasy if I stop playing the computer to spend time with him. Another chose me after years of being feral and is the snuggling one. Another has used almost all his lives to stay here being with me. My dogs chose me and let me be alpha.My chickens all made it though another day of roaming in a yard ringed with foxes and hawks. I love being with these friends. I feel really great with the seeming passing inconceivable out there because I am conceiving what IS CONCEIVABLE FOR ME.

Seeds don't mind breaking to become another way of life. The chickens are not ever afraid of what will happen. The dogs are wise to be focusing on the good right now. My kitchen is stocked with tea and my bed is soft. I take 100% responsibility for my sovereign space. However, I KNOW I am not alone. Right here is a power with me that creates worlds. It wants to make one just for me if I let it have my faith and turn to INFINITE INTELLIGENCE< Intelligent infinity who is IN ME.

I have watched Joe Dispenza videos and watched and watched testimony of miraculous physical recovery, magical synchronicity, amazing transformation. Magic is real but it is science.It is divine science. Dispenza has said more than once that the physical healings are just a beginning of what the work can reveal.

Magic is changing consciousness at will. This is a dream where magic rules but we cannot take the "present" without realizing the WHO behind it. That one WHOM we recognize as magician is not the one trying to calculate statistics and holding for dear life onto the bricks already stacked. Who knows the truth is relaxed and at ease and can let go of any stack of bricks because she can create any bricks anytime.

I feel so grateful that the time of depending on the bricks rather than the being maker of bricks is passing out. This is IMO the teleology of our innate beingness behind the common play. We have to assume responsibility each one of us. But that is why we have for giveness, so we can let go of what we once produced in an illusion. I am responsible for the end of the world (as I know it) and excited about the new one.

I know we have to move though the stages of grief because it all seemed to be CONCRETE and letting go to remember WHO we are REALLY.... takes "time". ONLY then I can be on to a new design here or somewhere. That is my psycho-social expectation for me.

This reads like a manifesto. I love it.

We do get out alive, just not the way we expect to, unless we pay attention. Which is what transitions are all about – paying attention along the way.

I made a joke on the main Wuhan Virus thread about maybe having a day of the week here on the CPST thread for posting jokes only on that day. I wish I knew some good ones. I think I like it here better.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Delight (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), Yoda (10th December 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    The darkest times bring out the best and worst in humanity.

With all of the bleak news regarding this damned catastrophe, and the media focusing on hoarders, testing shortages, and triages, here's an example of people doing it right:

https://apnews.com/bda9c1ed0f8e10742ad2feabb2d52aa2
    I would like to see a thread named something like "Evidence that a New Paradigm is emerging out of the chaos", a place where news articles like this one could be posted.

Quote Maintaining positivity is critical, in my opinion.
    Absolutely! We can create anything we want out of this situation if we all work together to visualize and intend it.

Quote Maybe this warrants its own thread, since it's off-topic, but I figured I'd share. We may come out stronger and more unified from this
    There is no reason that we cannot come out stronger and more unified from this.

I am reluctant to start any new threads here, but if one does not exist for positive news (and changes) coming out of the chaos, I think we should start one. Bill?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Delight (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    The darkest times bring out the best and worst in humanity.

With all of the bleak news regarding this damned catastrophe, and the media focusing on hoarders, testing shortages, and triages, here's an example of people doing it right:

https://apnews.com/bda9c1ed0f8e10742ad2feabb2d52aa2
    I would like to see a thread named something like "Evidence that a New Paradigm is emerging out of the chaos", a place where news articles like this one could be posted.

Quote Maintaining positivity is critical, in my opinion.
    Absolutely! We can create anything we want out of this situation if we all work together to visualize and intend it.

Quote Maybe this warrants its own thread, since it's off-topic, but I figured I'd share. We may come out stronger and more unified from this
    There is no reason that we cannot come out stronger and more unified from this.

I am reluctant to start any new threads here, but if one does not exist for positive news (and changes) coming out of the chais, I think we should start one. Bill?
    Understood, for sure. But just at the moment we feel it's potentially confusing to have too many coronavirus threads. Or else (a) members and guests don't know where to look for new ideas and information, and (b) members don't know where best to post. (It's confused already! There's already a lot of overlap.)

At the moment, this thread, The coming psycho-social transition, can equally apply to a very positive transition — and of course we fully support that.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (22nd March 2020), AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

OK, fair enough. I DO understand the problem of too many threads!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I only know one thing...

Out of this, will come either a more controlled society, much worse than before, or a grand opportunity to change everything.. Including the financial structures. And the vast gaps with the inequality of life on this world.. It depends on what we do about it now..

For those that wanted this power grab? They had to disassemble everything, and in doing so, there are great risks that free thinkers will grab it back!

I just hope that those of us who are awake and aware of the potential outcomes of such a situation, are level headed, when their friends do begin to listen to them, as they will have no choice now. Behave responsibly folks, many people are frightened, many are angry... And they will want to know what you know, don't overwhelm them, calm them, but let them know, things are going to change.. And HOW they change depends on what we do..

What they change into, is in our hands. Should we choose to take on that responsibility. The ball has been set into motion.. Rather than feel we have been defeated, because they're pushing for more regulation, just remember, the ball just started rolling, and they have yet to make any goals. They just got the attention of ALL of the players on the field.. We just need to guide the rest of humanity now to do whats right.

Many are starting with nothing after this. And they're going to be mad, and very willing to start over as they will have no choice. They certainly aren't going to want to jump back into the same system that failed them.

The illusion that the government is there for us, has just crumbled. And they're fighting with their COG (Continuity of government) propaganda, to avoid a takeover by the people.. Had they never forgotten they worked for the people? Perhaps they wouldn't have to struggle so hard.

I see this as a golden opportunity to fix this world as well, if we want to put in the work. Those that thought we were "Fringe Conspiracy theorists" are now going to be willing to listen..

While those in power believe they have everything in their hands, truly the only power they have over us is the "perception" of power, and our men and women who believe their fighting the good fight for that illusion... the military. And while we can have the best of intentions, it will also require actions.

We need to come to the point where we say "Enough".. And if voting these crooks out of office hasn't worked, then we just need to stop supporting them, stop abiding by their archaic rules. Families being limited to the medical care they can receive, because their wages have been attached for lack of paying taxes into a corrupt system.. etc. it all has to stop.. Many of these people would never get sick to begin with if they were allowed to eat the foods that their incomes COULD have provided them...

It's just time. And it does start with the best of intentions. Because those laying down laws and regulations and consequences upon us, surely have laid out their own plans to enslave us.

If this is in the wrong place, please feel free to delete it.. But it all starts with the proper mindset, and I applaud this thread.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd March 2020 at 16:15.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Eric J (Viking) (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (23rd March 2020), onawah (30th March 2020), OurFreeSociety (5th April 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), scotslad (23rd March 2020), Yoda (10th December 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Thanks Denise... Yes I agree we have the power to control what happens next and with media just focusing on Corona we need to put that to the back of our minds and focus on an outcome which will benefit us all and not just the 1%.

With so much time on our hands the focus needs to be directed properly, I am sure most here know how to direct the thought process toward what we want. Check my thread/link at the bottom of page. This is where our creative skills come into play.

I really don't know where this is all going, but what I do know is that the system will be near collapse after all this. Its up to us humanity to focus where this goes. If you are thinking oh well more control by the hyerarchy, then it will be.

Otherwise we can imagine a whole new world for all of us to enjoy.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), helium (22nd March 2020), rgray222 (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), scotslad (23rd March 2020), Yoda (10th December 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I only know one thing...

Out of this, will come either a more controlled society, much worse than before, or a grand opportunity to change everything.. Including the financial structures. And the vast gaps with the inequality of life on this world.. It depends on what we do about it now..

For those that wanted this power grab? They had to disassemble everything, and in doing so, there are great risks that free thinkers will grab it back!

I just hope that those of us who are awake and aware of the potential outcomes of such a situation, are level headed, when their friends do begin to listen to them, as they will have no choice now. Behave responsibly folks, many people are frightened, many are angry... And they will want to know what you know, don't overwhelm them, calm them, but let them know, things are going to change.. And HOW they change depends on what we do..

What they change into, is in our hands. Should we choose to take on that responsibility. The ball has been set into motion.. Rather than feel we have been defeated, because they're pushing for more regulation, just remember, the ball just started rolling, and they have yet to make any goals. They just got the attention of ALL of the players on the field.. We just need to guide the rest of humanity now to do whats right.

Many are starting with nothing after this. And they're going to be mad, and very willing to start over as they will have no choice. They certainly aren't going to want to jump back into the same system that failed them.

The illusion that the government is there for us, has just crumbled. And they're fighting with their COG (Continuity of government) propaganda, to avoid a takeover by the people.. Had they never forgotten they worked for the people? Perhaps they wouldn't have to struggle so hard.

I see this as a golden opportunity to fix this world as well, if we want to put in the work. Those that thought we were "Fringe Conspiracy theorists" are now going to be willing to listen..

While those in power believe they have everything in their hands, truly the only power they have over us is the "perception" of power, and our men and women who believe their fighting the good fight for that illusion... the military. And while we can have the best of intentions, it will also require actions.

We need to come to the point where we say "Enough".. And if voting these crooks out of office hasn't worked, then we just need to stop supporting them, stop abiding by their archaic rules. Families being limited to the medical care they can receive, because their wages have been attached for lack of paying taxes into a corrupt system.. etc. it all has to stop.. Many of these people would never get sick to begin with if they were allowed to eat the foods that their incomes COULD have provided them...

It's just time. And it does start with the best of intentions. Because those laying down laws and regulations and consequences upon us, surely have laid out their own plans to enslave us.

If this is in the wrong place, please feel free to delete it.. But it all starts with the proper mindset, and I applaud this thread.
    And Helium applauds this post - so utterly appropriate for this thread.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), scotslad (23rd March 2020), Yoda (10th December 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

If you are an employer in the UK you get 80% help to pay up to £2500 per employee
    If you are an employee in the UK you get up to £2500 of your salary paid by Govt

If you are one of the 5m self-employed you can get a crisis payment from the govt via UNIVERSAL credit - which appears to be a LOAN that you have to repay

Is this one way to financially enslave 10% of your population who have been independently not having to rely on the state?

You claim by calling 0800 169 0350.

Whats your thoughts on this?

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2020), Ben (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), helium (23rd March 2020), Lilybee8 (4th April 2020), Pam (24th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast