+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone seem to catch Covid-19 in October—December 2019?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Did anyone seem to catch Covid-19 in October—December 2019?

I am 99.9% sure I had covid-19 in mid December 2019. I reside in the southeastern USA. I experienced an absolutely horrific dry cough that literally had me on my knees. I would be having such awful coughing fits that I'd be gagging. I could barely breathe at times. I remember laying on the bathroom floor in tears because of how bad the coughing was, it just would not stop. Fever, definitely. Sharp pains in lungs, absolutely. Could barely get a full intake of oxygen without coughing relentlessly. I also got pink eye. The entire ordeal lasted 2-3 weeks. Horrible, horrible headaches as well (moreso towards the end). I remember feeling like I had pneumonia and I was afraid I'd have to go to the hospital. I actually ended up going to the hospital because I coughed so hard I broke some sort of blood vessel in my brain (which still hurts today if I cough). Also, now, when I lay on my left side I get a very sharp pain in my lung and I cannot take a full breath without experiencing immense pain. I'm honestly worried but I refuse to goto the doctor at this point. Just have to take care of my family. I'll just never forget feeling like whatever I had was absolutely foreign and that it wasn't the flu or anything at all like the flu.
    Last edited by vizon; 1st April 2020 at 12:45.

2. Link to Post #22
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

My wife had just such an illness, complete with a cough that persisted long after the fever and upper respiratory issues had subsided, at the end of October last year. The cough itself kept on for 3 or 4 weeks. It was persistent enough that she had me get her robitussin, and its very rare for us to utilize even over the counter drugs in my household, but the cough suppressant was necessary for her to get much sleep.

As soon as I showed symptoms, I began taking oil of wild oregano and liposomal C, and was fine within 48 hours. This was less than a week after her symptoms began. That was also when she began taking them, and all but the cough subsided roughly around the same time.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 1st April 2020 at 16:44.

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

I synchronistically just saw this thread very shortly after I had been thinking about this relative to an illness I had in late December through the New Year’s Eve celebrations. I was sicker than I’d been in years with a fever, nausea, and also had a bad cough and cold-like symptoms to go along with it.

Maybe coincidentally or maybe not, some colleagues and I walked every week a few blocks to Oakland, CA’s Chinatown for lunch..
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

abmqa (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Elainie (2nd April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), Inaiá (12th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Serenite,

I am very grateful for your post. I experienced the exact same symptoms that you described. My episode occurred on or around 11 January 2020. I am met with much skepticism whenever I have spoken to others about this. My location for the past year has been in southern New Jersey USA. I am mostly isolated from others because of severe vertigo I infrequently go out. Full disclosure, I was in jail for 3 days just prior to xmas 2019. Was arrested mistakenly, long story and only mentioned it because I could have been infected while I was incarcerated.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Elainie (14th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Forest Denizen (19th April 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), happyuk (2nd April 2020), Inaiá (12th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Locations and dates are;
    Merseyside - Mid October
    Manchester - November
    Lancashire/Liverpool - December

I've heard possibly other members of the forum may have also had this towards the end of last year? It would be interesting to see can we correlate the data into a timeline and map?

Ole Dammegard has been predicting future 'events' from the trappings of previous 'events' and from the language used by government agency people. He's been getting very good at it too.

In this recent interview he mentions The Greater Manchester area and time window that's right in line with the OP report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obiATvDSNcQ

Go to 17 mins 35 seconds and listen for 15 minutes.
    Last edited by norman; 14th April 2020 at 14:03.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), gini (14th April 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This comment may not totally belong on this thread. High octane speculation, as Joseph Farrell would say. And do please note that this might be quite wrong.

But I'm increasingly suspicious that just as one starts a bonfire by lighting kindling in various places at once all round the fire pit, and sometimes it 'catches' and sometimes it doesn't, this may have been what happened in various locations worldwide towards the end of last year.

If so, that suggests three things:
    1. It seems that it 'caught' in China, and didn't really start anything elsewhere.
    2. It suggests that there may still be new outbreaks being 'sown' periodically, or at least encouraged.
    3. It has to be possible that the arsonists may not be willing to let this major fire be extinguished.
    Perhaps the perpetrators have been "lighting kindling" in many areas for quite a few months. One has to wonder why Nancy Pelosi sat on the impeachment articles for weeks before finally sending them over to the Senate... Did we ever get a good explanation for that? Perhaps it was important to distract the world's attention away from the developing pandemic at exactly the right time for the various kindling events to start to get out of control? The deep state folks would have certainly known (or even engineered) that the impeachment would be unsuccessful. But it was a great distraction!

Of course the "lack of testing" fiasco started not long after that (with deep state players involved) and, presto, the US became the world epicenter of the pandemic! Containment is now next to impossible with even draconian measures having little effect.

More and more sources in even (but not only) the mainstream media are now blaming China - perhaps we are being readied for (some sort of) war with China?

This morning I watched George Webb's "Corona Virus Timeline" video, even though it is a couple of weeks old. It is 27 minutes long and lays out the major "kindling event" as the Wuhan Military World Games, which were held October 18–27, 2019. Anyone who has watched George Webb knows that his material can be difficult to follow, but this one was not too bad (for me) and I would strongly recommend it to all:

Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 19th April 2020 at 22:53.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Elainie (19th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Forest Denizen (19th April 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), leavesoftrees (20th April 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), TravelerJim (20th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I've just posted a Joseph Farrell video, reading an article that speculates about the Fort Detrick closure in August 2019 and more.

The likelyhood that a virus, and even 5 different strains of it, could have been on the loose since a long time ago seems strong.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1351878
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), palehorse (2nd December 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sunny (20th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,440 times in 32,921 posts

Dear Friends: I've received this long and most interesting message from Hervé, who asked me to please share it with you on his behalf.

Those who may not be aware, Hervé, a greatly loved and longstanding Avalon member, fell very ill with something that was undiagnosed for a long time, in early December. Do please see this thread: Our friend Hervé is seriously ill in hospital.

Here's his long and fascinating report. It's also here as a PDF, maybe for easier reading:

http://projectavalon.net/Herv%E9's_E..._Strain_v2.pdf

~~

My Experience with a Suspected Coronavirus Strain…

Hello all!

OK, in the followings, I’ll try to describe the major points that led me to conclude I may have been affected by the damned thingy.

First, the premises I take as given:

• The US Administration has been making many new germs and using the vaccines only for their own use. The HIV virus is a BioWarfare germ which was developed at Fort Detrick.
    • ‘Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made (namely Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS)’ and Dr. Alan Cantwell author of Queer Blood. https://web.archive.org/web/20080519002629/http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/06/more-evidence-hiv-was-man-made-bio.html

It was tested under the supervision of CIA officer Jim Jones on US blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans at Jonestown British Guiana. I met Jim Jones in the halls of the CIA after that. He did not die in that CIA mass murder atrocity that killed over 900 people. Most were not so well mind controlled as to ‘voluntarily commit suicide on cue’. Please read the book “Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? by Robert Meier for more information. HIV did not accidently escape from Fort Detrick; it was intentionally used to target populations, mainly blacks and Third World people. For example, HIV infected units of blood were sent to sickle cell clinics in Africa, put in vaccines used in Africa, India, Thailand, etc. But, infected blood was also wittingly sent by the Shadow govt. to Canada with the intention of infecting that population as well. The Robber Barons only consider the top 500 wealthiest families in the world to be “their own”. In their agenda, they want to allow each of those families to have a million relatives on the face of the earth and wipe out all the other people. That can be done by creating new germs and taking safe vaccines to them, while withholding those vaccines from everyone else. Thus, they have developed a vaccine against HIV which they have taken but hidden from the rest of the world. In my report to Tenet, I stated that this was a crime against humanity which was being perpetuated on a daily basis. After he read my report, I asked him what he was going to do about all those crimes against humanity, as each new germ represented one. He hemmed and hawed and then offered lamely that he was not the one making the decision. I asked him who was. He did not answer that question directly. He said, “Well, you can come with me to the next Presidential briefing in the morning and discuss it with Bush, if you think that it will do any good.”

I doubted it would do any good, but in the interests of thoroughness I did it anyway. I took with me a large stake of my report. My report was over 225 pages with a couple hundred pages of supporting documents. So, each report was almost a ream width of paper. I put 10 of them in a box to take with me. Both Cheney and Bush were at that Presidential briefing that morning. And Rice was called into it when I started giving my briefing on the poor quality of the research done at the BioWarfare Labs. At the end of my almost 12 minutes, I concluded with my recommendation that all the labs be closed down.

Bush, Jr. said to me, “We wanted to know how to make the research more effective. What are your recommendations to do that?”

I asked him, “More effective in what way?” That was a loaded question because they did not want to come out and say in front of the many foreign bugs likely to be in the Oval Office, “At killing off most of the people in the world so we can have all the resources of the planet for just our own children.” So, there was a brief uncomfortable silence.

Then Cheney said, “You know what we want. What do we have to do to get the level of science up to be able to accomplish it?”

I started off on the tangent of how to make the research safe enough to even do and recommended tongue in cheek that it at least be moved off shore to join their investments. Rice laughed at that. The others did not. They wanted the BioWarfare Labs on US soil to be able to claim an accidental release when one was intentional.That suggested to me that Rice was not as close into the loop on the actual agenda as the others.

Cheney then said to me “Just get to the point and tell us what needs to be done to get the kill ratios up to usable to immobilize a whole population.”

I said, “Of healthy well fed soldiers or starving villagers?”

He said, “Assume a healthy population’.

Then Bush, Jr. added in “What does it take to kill everyone who isn’t vaccinated? Can’t we just use several germs at the same time?”

Cheney frowned at that because Bush had said more than was wise for plausible deniability. He tried to cover for Bush and added, “In the event of war.”

I said, “We are in a war now. It is likely that Middle Easterners have different susceptibility rates than Westerners.”

Bush, Jr. said, “Well, we want to be able to cover all bases.”

Tenet rolled his eyes up to the ceiling at Bush’s continued faux pas.

Rice tried to rescue him this time and said, “This is just theoretical so that we understand all facets of the problem.”

Bush leapt back in and said, “No, I really need to know in case I decide to launch this globally.”

Cheney got up and left the room, apparently because Bush had said too much and he didn’t want to be implicated by what else Bush said. But that did not help Cheney because the next thing that Bush, Jr. said was ‘Cheney and I already discussed this before you came this morning and we are of the same mind on it. We want the capacity to wipe out all of the “lesser beings” on the planet.

I played dumb and asked him how he defined that.

He said, “You know, all those who are not members of the CFR already

“And their families?” I offered.

“Well, not all of them,” he said. “You know The List.”

I handed him a copy of it to make sure that we were talking about the same list. He nodded yes, and repeated “What do we have to do to get down to just those people?”

I told him that their current plans were not good because the science was so faulty that even if you used multiple germs that those people had already received the vaccines on, that the number of people left alive were likely to overwhelm all defenses and overrun and kill the perpetrators.

“That means us, doesn’t it?” he asked.

Rice was shifting uncomfortably in her chair--apparently she knew that her family was not on that list.

I said, “Yes. And I don’t think that you can improve the research quality at the Labs without inspiring a culture of honesty in them first.”

“How do we do that?” he asked.

“Leadership” I replied. “Model the behavior that you want them to have by being honest.”

“What about incentives? Cash incentives?”, he asked.

“You already have such a system in place. The researchers know that they can get an extra $100,000 by creating a new germ. It is not improving the quality of the research, it is only making more germs.”

“But then we will succeed by having lots of them!” he asserted.

“No, lots of them are “me too” germs and they can cause the body to develop immunity to many of the other germs in the program.”

“Then we can imprison all those who don’t do good research, to improve the quality. How long should they be imprisoned for?”

“I really don’t think that will work either”, I said. “They will get more devious, but not more honest.

We went around in circles like this for a while. Finally, Tenet said it was getting late.

Bush ended by saying, “I don’t think my being more honest is a good idea. People would find out the truth. I think that you better explain this to Rockefeller as I sure don’t want to have to. He is going to be very disappointed in you. You are failing to make this work the way we want it to. I don’t think that will be good for your health, if you keep on resisting us in this.”

Cheney came back in as Tenet and I were about to leave. I gave him, Bush, and Rice copies of my report. I also left a copy for Rumsfeld, the Head of the JCS, and others until I had none left.

Cheney said, “You expect us to read this?” I said, “The first 5 pages are the executive summary. The rest is to prove what I said in those 5 pages.”

Bush said, “Oh, I can read that much” and picked his copy back up off the side table he had set it on. Then he said to me vehemently, “This better deliver what I want or you will be sorry when Rockefeller hears of it.”

Cheney said to Bush, “Don’t worry. We have others to replace her.”

The next month they had 3 other people review the BioWarfare Labs’ research without first giving them my report. Those 3 people said much the same that I did--the science at the BioWarfare Labs was seriously flawed and untrustworthy.

Since the Shadow Govt. intends to make new germs to kill off 11 out of every 12 people, without exempting Americans, please inform your friends and neighbors to mobilize to stop. Use non-violent protests like Martin Luther King, Jr. taught us to do. There is still enough time. The poor science at those BioWarfare Labs means that the Shadow Government cannot count on a single of their exclusive vaccines working well to protect them. All they have is Yes men saying they will work. They are poorly tested because they wanted to hide the fact that they have made those germs. What they have is a 3-Stooges type of genocide by germ warfare plan.

The US Administration has not even been able to get the Iraqi people clean water and electricity after 5 years. Hitler was able to consolidate his gains into workable occupations and move onto to invading the next country using his success in the first countries. The current administration does not have the skill needed to have a single successful occupation after more time than the US spent fighting WWII. They think that they can lie their way to success by just declaring “Mission Accomplished”.

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.”

© Karen Bleier/AFP/Getty Images
    In 2008, US President George W. Bush presents the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Fauci "for his determined and aggressive efforts to help others live longer and healthier lives."
    • From Angelo Roncalli:
    • “At night, the great removal. The two men who thought themselves masters of the world, brought before the tribunal on the largest square in the world, before men of the earth and pursued by those who have rebelled. Scientists, condemned by them to slavery through their power to put their talents at the service of death, will be the accusers.”
    • “A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
    • (Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...
    • (Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?
    • A: More than two years.

Now, my experience per se:

For quite a while before ending up at the hospital’s emergency ward, I had more and more difficulties undertaking any kind of efforts without having to “catch my breath” like even walking 10 paces. However, “catching my breath” was a misnomer because I could breathe full pulmonary capacity but it was taking longer and longer to reset and make another 10 paces… along with being more and more wobbly on my legs. That perplexed me quite a bit:
    • I could breathe but the energy to keep walking was taking longer and longer to feed my muscles.
    Around that same time, my neighbor mentioned that he too was experiencing difficulties with sustained effort and having to “catch his breath” to keep going… so he went to see his physician who told him from the result of a blood sample that his red cells count was quite low and prescribed him iron supplements which seemed to handle his problem…

So, once in the hospital, I ended up in the Pneumo ward and then was in Isolation with nurses and visitors having to wear masks and gloves because no one could pinpoint what I was suffering from beside a phlebitis and the femoral veins blood clots which could generate a pulmonary embolism (https://www.thefreedictionary.com/embolus) but there was also some lungs symptoms which could be akin to some Tuberculosis and whatever, hence the isolation.

Then the hospital switch to another one with better equipment and staff where isolation was carried on until it was determined I wasn’t, in anyway, contagious, via endoscopy, etc…

Finally, I got out of there before the “real” corona virus hit France and the subsequent lockdown.

Actually, I couldn’t relate my hospital experience with the covid until this one came out:

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell.

According to Dr. Kyle Sidell, COVID-19 is an “Oxygen Deprivation Disease” dissimilar from Pneumonia or ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)

And the clincher came with this one:
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/04/p...-to-China.html
    by Paolo
    (henrymakow.com)
    [...]
    “Some Italian doctors, doing many autopsies on corpses of people who died of coronavirus, found that the virus does not cause pneumonia but thrombosis to the pulmonary artery which are easily mistaken for pneumonia.

“In other words, people have died because they were [treated] for the wrong disease. Coronavirus causes cardiovascular failures, not pulmonary ones.

“Trump was right: Hydroxychloroquine is really a game changer. In the first phase of the disease, patients must be [treated] with Hydroxychloroquine; only if the situation worsens is it necessary to use heparin in order to liquefy the blood.”
    […]

Voilà …

From there, the orchestration of mass hysteria and the creation of that crisis out of thin air following the well grooved formula of “Problem – Reaction – Solution” onto which Rahm Emanuel’s MO is grafted:

“You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that [is:] it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.”

The whole thing was admitted by Pompeo with his “an exercise gone live”… “they” had a spectrum of simulations and drills at the ready to chose from to satisfy maximum yields for multiple outcomes. I.e., the pandemic wasn’t supposed to happen before the vaccine was worked out at Fort Detrick… but it leaked out and became a “Me Too” germ as Sue Arrigo put it… and, for all “their” intents and purposes, was a dud (lethality barely equal to, or even less than, a regular flu)… so, the next best thing for plausible deniability was to send it to Wuhan via inept, non-competitive US soldiers; next to a level 4 Bio-lab while Fort Detrick was shutdown for safety issues.

From there, “their” ready made music sheets for “their” philharmonic orchestration were handed to the media (you know… copy cats of “Putin’s Missile”) and the orchestra is still playing its cacophonic symphony.

Now, there is something of a glitch somewhere: how the hell did I get to catch that damned thingy since I was already living like a hermit for a long while and 5G is nowhere near this part of France? Accordingly, was what I experienced something due to a coronavirus strain or a mere run of the mill blood infection/inflammation? But, then, the latter doesn’t explain my neighbor’s similar symptoms.

I hope the above can help sort out some confusions inserted via too many misdirections and distractions.

Love to all and my heartfelt thanks for your support and get well wishes during my hospital journey, be cautious and get and/or stay well!

PS: According to Jim Stone:

To fight disinfo, FOR THE RECORD:

This outbreak was caused by a virus that has embedded in its code what is called a "P-shuttle sequence" which is what CRISPR uses to embed code, and this occurs ONLY when CRISPR is used.

BLAME CHINA, don't even think about pointing the finger at Ft. Detrick like I did in mid February.

Related:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th April 2020 at 17:58.

14. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th April 2020), Arcturian108 (7th May 2020), avid (21st April 2020), barbie (21st April 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), celticwarrior (20th April 2020), ClearWater (20th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (20th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (20th April 2020), Ewan (1st December 2020), Gemma13 (20th April 2020), gini (20th April 2020), gord (23rd October 2021), Gracy (19th April 2020), greybeard (20th April 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), happyuk (20th April 2020), Hermoor (19th April 2020), Icare (29th June 2020), Kate (20th April 2020), Kryztian (22nd April 2020), kudzy (20th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (19th April 2020), palehorse (2nd December 2020), Philippe (22nd April 2020), rgray222 (1st December 2020), Sadieblue (8th May 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), sllim11 (21st April 2020), Sophocles (20th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2021), Sunny (20th April 2020), T Smith (21st April 2020), Tintin (20th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th May 2020), Yoda (19th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I'm going to need convincing that Sue Arrigo part isn't a spoof, but I'm open to persuasion.

If it's absolutely dead real, we should seriously consider rounding these crooks up ( without proper procedure if necessary ) and shooting them.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th May 2020), Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), ClearWater (20th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), gord (23rd October 2021), happyuk (20th April 2020), Kryztian (21st April 2020), leavesoftrees (20th April 2020), Philippe (22nd April 2020), Sadieblue (8th May 2020), T Smith (21st April 2020)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm going to need convincing that Sue Arrigo part isn't a spoof, but I'm open to persuasion.
    If it's absolutely dead real, we should seriously consider rounding these crooks up ( without proper procedure if necessary ) and shooting them.
    Didn't the US make a law that in the war on terror, they could prosecute people as enemy combatants? If biowarfare isn't terrorism, what is?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), ClearWater (20th April 2020), DeDukshyn (20th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Sadieblue (8th May 2020), T Smith (21st April 2020)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

What causes the obstruction in the pulmonary artery? What is the source/nature of the obstruction/clot ?
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), Constance (20th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,440 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    What causes the obstruction in the pulmonary artery? What is the source/nature of the obstruction/clot ?
    Hi there, many thanks, and here are a couple of replies from Hervé that he asked me to post.

~~~
    A big thanks, Bill!

The answer to Czarek's question (quoted above) could be as follows:
    When a phlebitis develops due to blood clots in the legs' femoral veins, there is the risk that clots or portion of clots detach and are pumped into the heart via larger and larger veins. These detached clots maybe small enough to not cause damage to the heart and get transferred to the pulmonary artery which divides into smaller and smaller arteries down to capillaries in the lungs where they interface with inhaled air. So, the clots may be small enough to go through the heart but big enough to start clogging the pulmonary arteries and stop the blood circulation through the lungs preventing blood oxygenation. See "Thromboembolism" (https://medical-dictionary.thefreedi...hromboembolism ), "thrombus" (https://medical-dictionary.thefreedi...y.com/thrombus) and "embolus" (https://medical-dictionary.thefreedi...ry.com/embolus)
    ~~~

Quote Posted by norman (here)

(From Hervé again)

If you could embed the Avalon Library link (http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/ ) under "case 26 "Your sickness and genocide"" in Post #28, he can then convince himself whether the article is a spoof.

[From Bill: I did that. ]

~~~

The Wiki article where I found the oddity about pulmonary arteries: Cardiovascular system and "Malaria" as a blood inflammation: Hematological which gives an inkling on why Hydroxychloroquine is efficient against CoVid19 when the latter is considered as a blood disorder.

Sorry for all the trouble...

Best wishes, Hervé

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2020), Constance (20th April 2020), Czarek (20th April 2020), DeDukshyn (20th April 2020), Ewan (1st December 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), Inaiá (20th April 2020), Kate (20th April 2020), kudzy (20th April 2020), norman (20th April 2020), Philippe (22nd April 2020), Sadieblue (8th May 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sophocles (20th April 2020), sunflower (21st April 2020), Yoda (20th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

What we eat - https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/43/4/943

Busy lifestyles - Emotional and mental perturbations, stress - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2104758/

Chemical poisonings such as Glyphosate - See Dr. Zach Bush's excellent video https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1351749.

The Nocebo affect - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3167012/

EMF's - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27012122

Polluted environments - air quality - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4740163/

Bacteria - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4798234/

Parasites - https://thorax.bmj.com/content/66/6/528

Mould - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5709805/

Man made/artificial fibres - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2272328

Dementia - https://alzres.biomedcentral.com/art...195-015-0116-3

Prions can induce heart disease which then affects the pulmonary arteries - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1820586/

Heart disease - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4307563/

Neurological diseases - https://jnnp.bmj.com/content/66/1/5

Malaria - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5496505/

Chronic sleep issues - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2876696/

Smoking - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53021/

Obesity - https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jobe/2012/505274/

Vaccines - https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/41/2/474

Edited to add: This list is not complete because in essence, anything can create anything and, if we take a look at this wholistically, the kneebone is connected to the thigh bone and the thigh bone is connected to the hip bone and the hip bone is connected to the tail bone...everything is interconnected.

The further away from nature we head, the more disease we create.

Dr. Zach Bush had this to say:

What if we removed the barriers between us and nature?

From the earliest moments of birth we are separated from nature, pulled from the womb by gloved hands, sterile hospital equipment, recycled air-conditioned air, plastics, carpets, paints, polyester car seat linings, plastic bottles, rubber soled shoes.

So rarely do we get engaged with mother nature now. We need to begin to reimagine everything - technology, products, homes, schools, communities, transportation, in the context of our natural world.

What if a product served mother earth before it could serve humanity? What if technologies and architectures were designed by the templates we are provided by nature? What if our children touched nature more than a remote or screen?

How can you, in your corner of the world, reattach yourself to the brilliance, healing, and sanctuary of nature?
    Last edited by Constance; 21st April 2020 at 19:40.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), Delight (21st April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), happyuk (21st April 2020), Kryztian (22nd April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (21st April 2020), Sadieblue (8th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2021), T Smith (21st April 2020)

25. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My 30-something daughter in fairly decent health. No smoking/vaping, gluten free/organic yoga type. Symptoms of a cold late Sept '2019 - Felt pretty good until third week of Oct and BAM! Coughing. Weak. Low fever. Actually called one day off work - which she is not the type to call off - she is not close to people/public at her job. Mostly construction sites checking on progress, issues, insurance, etc. It lasted over two months. Constant cough and clearing throat. It was relentless.

Went to her doc - he prescribed an anti-viral med. No tests...just her complaining of a cough she could not stop. Not sure why the antiviral but she felt better within a week - ??

ETA: I suggested silver in the diffuser - 20 grams of C daily, infra red lights...I was worried it was TB.
    Last edited by barbie; 21st April 2020 at 17:42.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to barbie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), Elainie (21st April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), Sadieblue (8th May 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd April 2020), T Smith (22nd April 2020)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

Busy lifestyles - Emotional and mental perturbations, stress - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2104758/

Chemical poisonings such as Glyphosate - See Dr. Zach Bush's excellent video https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1351749.

Polluted environments - air quality - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4740163/

Prions can induce heart disease which then affects the pulmonary arteries - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1820586/

Edited to add: This list is not complete because in essence, anything can create anything and, if we take a look at this wholistically, the kneebone is connected to the thigh bone and the thigh bone is connected to the hip bone and the hip bone is connected to the tail bone...everything is interconnected.

From the earliest moments of birth we are separated from nature, pulled from the womb by gloved hands, sterile hospital equipment, recycled air-conditioned air, plastics, carpets, paints, polyester car seat linings, plastic bottles, rubber soled shoes.

So rarely do we get engaged with mother nature now. We need to begin to reimagine everything - technology, products, homes, schools, communities, transportation, in the context of our natural world.

What if a product served mother earth before it could serve humanity? What if technologies and architectures were designed by the templates we are provided by nature? What if our children touched nature more than a remote or screen?

How can you, in your corner of the world, reattach yourself to the brilliance, healing, and sanctuary of nature?
    Bumping this as I think this is the bottomline. Thanks!!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), Constance (21st April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Kryztian (22nd April 2020), T Smith (22nd April 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Constance (here)

Bumping this as I think this is the bottomline. Thanks!!
    Thanks Maggie for that bump.

You know what I completely forgot to add to the list? Vaccines!

Vaccines - https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/41/2/474

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Kryztian (22nd April 2020), Philippe (22nd April 2020), T Smith (22nd April 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Hi all!
    We got our Vibrant America Lab's antibody tests back, the results were negative for both my daughter and myself BUT here is the BIG NEWS............

My daughter has a Great Dane puppy and her breeder who is in Aspen, Colorado was very ill in August, hospitalized with fever, GI symptoms , cough and not breathing well so after three days of staying at home isolating himself from his mother and partner, he was hospitalized for not being able to breathe well and being very ill. This was mid August, infectious disease came in, isolated him and started testing him , everything from HIV, hantavirus, bubonic plague, tulerimia, flu strains etc (not SARS or MERs though) and couldn't figure it out. He was put on a C PAP and was discharged four days later when his breathing was normalized.

He recovered, months went by until very recently, the MD's who saved his life at the hospital starting putting 2+2 together, and said why don't use get an antibody test, so he did, his test was done via LabCorp. He has not been ill since. His test came back positive with a high antibody count!

Now , again his illness was MID AUGUST!!! And, while he only travels domestically via car to deliver Dane's , the only one country he picks up Dane's from for his Dane rescue is Italy!!!! And he does this on a pretty regular basis, picking them up at the airport coming in from Italy.

I feel this is VERY important information, I know he went into a database but I have no further detail on what they plan to do with this information, his MD's are satisfied they finally got to the bottom of what they called a "baffling illness".

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th May 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), Czarek (22nd April 2020), Delight (22nd April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (22nd April 2020), norman (21st April 2020), palehorse (27th June 2020), Sadieblue (8th May 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd April 2020), Sunny (22nd April 2020), T Smith (22nd April 2020), Tam (21st May 2020), Tintin (21st April 2020)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,940 times in 3,471 posts

Antibody tests suggest Covid-19 may have spread much more than predicted, with possibly HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS infected worldwide
    21 Apr, 2020 17:57
    https://www.rt.com/news/486489-covid...ople-infected/

The WHO says new studies indicate that up to 230 million people may have had coronavirus and survived – more than ninety times more than the current official tally of 2.5 million confirmed cases.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has revealed that early data from antibody testing studies around the world indicate that “only” 2-3 percent of people have been infected by the coronavirus, a figure lower than expected.

Antibodies for a specific virus appear in the blood of people who have had and cleared that virus. Antibody or serological testing takes advantage of this by checking specifically for these antibodies, rather than the virus itself, which may have left the system.

If two to three percent of people worldwide tested positive for antibodies, a back-of-the-envelope calculation indicates that something in the order of 150-230 million people worldwide have already been infected with coronavirus. This dwarfs the current official estimate of around 2.5 million cases, and casts into doubt the possibility of an effective containment strategy.

Full article at: https://www.rt.com/news/486489-covid...ople-infected/

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), Constance (22nd April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), Sadieblue (8th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to add my voice to the growing list of interesting cases during that time. In early December, I had what I described to my friends and family as a month long panic attack. For some context, I have been dealing with some heavy mental health stuff for the last year and I've been practicing controlled breathing techniques for a few years before that, so what I found odd was that no matter what I did, I couldn't get enough oxygen in my system, even if I laid there for hours doing nothing but breathing. As soon as I stood up and moved any muscle at all, I would feel short of breath, tight chest, and all in all terrible. At the time, I assumed it was just another really heavy wall/knot that needed time to unravel, but after reading these reports and going over in my mind the other symptoms, it seems it may not have been just another psychosomatic symptom.

As a side note I very rarely pop my head out of my shell, but while I am out here anyways, I want to express my gratitude for Project Avalon. Both in general, and especially in these times. The internet is a difficult place to stomach these days with good solid discussions being overshadowed and flooded by wacky conspiracy extremes or hard nosed propaganda mouthpieces, and every variant of those two ingredients in between.
    This new poison pill being added to the discourse is uhh..significant, to say the least

Avalon remains strong. Real thought, respectful discussion, true variables turning the gears, nonsense variables turned out quickly, and so much more value that is in short supply is common place here. And I want to say Thank You to everyone who contributes and engages and creates this incredible space, from the bottom of this long time lurker's heart.

(PS. My apologies if it was inappropriate to put the second half of this in this thread)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ponta For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2020), Sadieblue (8th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2020)

37. Link to Post #40
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, on behalf of Hervé (here)

Now, there is something of a glitch somewhere: how the hell did I get to catch that damned thingy since I was already living like a hermit for a long while and 5G is nowhere near this part of France? Accordingly, was what I experienced something due to a coronavirus strain or a mere run of the mill blood infection/inflammation? But, then, the latter doesn’t explain my neighbor’s similar symptoms.

Such a glitch or a mystery should not be left without further attempt to resolve and even precede further looking into a mysterious contagion of a very distant dangerous virus to a remote Brittany cottage. Allow please to ask some missing but basic information to know the lifestyle Herve' was practising and since how long. Few doubt that he as warrior monk was not taking the known natural health food supplements. But how many very long hours a day was he sitting at his computer(s) with no body movements? If thrombosis and a blood cloth in the legs is suspected to have travelled to the lungs, a sedentary lifestyle is to be investigated. The 5G not being there does not mean 4G or 4G LTE and WiFi was not used without interruption 24h/7d ? I think we are entitled to know that information especially when also confronted with a terrible theory of a released bio-weapon that maybe unjustly is given more power than it seems to have ( Read the worries in the Cheney-Bush-Rice reunion about their bio-labs not creating sufficient effective weapons ). Thanks in advance for a honest answer.
    If further devastating worldwide total lock-downs are to be averted, the risk groups in the population must be sensitized with nationwide publicity to put in and enforce the basic rudiments of sound living and different dis-intoxicating actions. The thousands of years old superior immune system can overcome any virus ( see posts on the "resist the lock-down and exosomes threads").
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd April 2020 at 15:38. Reason: clarified quote attribution

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th May 2020), BMJ (23rd April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast