+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone seem to catch Covid-19 in October—December 2019?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Did anyone seem to catch Covid-19 in October—December 2019?

Hi,
    I got very ill in late December almost at the same time I heard about corona epidemic in china, since I am in Thailand and they have direct flight from Wuhan to Bangkok, it raised an alert for me, but I didn't overthink the situation and didn't test it for corona that time either, then I guess I will never know what it was.
    It was about 3 days of pure hell, couldn't breath well, fever was high at 39, no cough, no sneeze at all, but a huge headache and eye pain(I did think it was Dengue, since there is an outbreak going on right now). It was very bad, can't remember feeling like that in a long time, but it went away all by itself. Also I kept eating greens and fruits all day long and water(hot water is good), during the night a hot soup which made me sweating like I was in a sauna!
    Whatever it was I am okay now.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ewan (22nd March 2023), fifi (9th May 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd April 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sunny (23rd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    “Trump was right: Hydroxychloroquine is really a game changer. In the first phase of the disease, patients must be [treated] with Hydroxychloroquine; only if the situation worsens is it necessary to use heparin in order to liquefy the blood.”
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (23rd April 2020), Sunny (23rd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Hidden Outbreaks Spread Through U.S. Cities Far Earlier Than Americans Knew, Estimates Say
    April 23, 2020
    in News, U.S.
    7 min read

By the time New York City confirmed its first case of the coronavirus on March 1, thousands of infections were already silently spreading through the city, a hidden explosion of a disease that many still viewed as a remote threat as the city awaited the first signs of spring.

Hidden outbreaks were also spreading almost completely undetected in Boston, San Francisco, Chicago and Seattle, long before testing showed that each city had a major problem, according to a model of the spread of the disease by researchers at Northeastern University who shared their results with The New York Times.

More here:

https://dnyuz.com/2020/04/23/hidden-...estimates-say/
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (23rd April 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sunny (23rd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Dear Friends: I've received this long and most interesting message from Hervé, who asked me to please share it with you on his behalf.

Those who may not be aware, Hervé, a greatly loved and longstanding Avalon member, fell very ill with something that was undiagnosed for a long time, in early December. Do please see this thread: Our friend Hervé is seriously ill in hospital.

Here's his long and fascinating report. It's also here as a PDF, maybe for easier reading:

http://projectavalon.net/Herv%E9's_E..._Strain_v2.pdf

~~

My Experience with a Suspected Coronavirus Strain…

Hello all!

OK, in the followings, I’ll try to describe the major points that led me to conclude I may have been affected by the damned thingy.

First, the premises I take as given:
    • The US Administration has been making many new germs and using the vaccines only for their own use. The HIV virus is a BioWarfare germ which was developed at Fort Detrick.
    • ‘Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made (namely Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS)’ and Dr. Alan Cantwell author of Queer Blood. https://web.archive.org/web/20080519002629/http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/06/more-evidence-hiv-was-man-made-bio.html

It was tested under the supervision of CIA officer Jim Jones on US blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans at Jonestown British Guiana. I met Jim Jones in the halls of the CIA after that. He did not die in that CIA mass murder atrocity that killed over 900 people. Most were not so well mind controlled as to ‘voluntarily commit suicide on cue’. Please read the book “Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? by Robert Meier for more information. HIV did not accidently escape from Fort Detrick; it was intentionally used to target populations, mainly blacks and Third World people. For example, HIV infected units of blood were sent to sickle cell clinics in Africa, put in vaccines used in Africa, India, Thailand, etc. But, infected blood was also wittingly sent by the Shadow govt. to Canada with the intention of infecting that population as well. The Robber Barons only consider the top 500 wealthiest families in the world to be “their own”. In their agenda, they want to allow each of those families to have a million relatives on the face of the earth and wipe out all the other people. That can be done by creating new germs and taking safe vaccines to them, while withholding those vaccines from everyone else. Thus, they have developed a vaccine against HIV which they have taken but hidden from the rest of the world. In my report to Tenet, I stated that this was a crime against humanity which was being perpetuated on a daily basis. After he read my report, I asked him what he was going to do about all those crimes against humanity, as each new germ represented one. He hemmed and hawed and then offered lamely that he was not the one making the decision. I asked him who was. He did not answer that question directly. He said, “Well, you can come with me to the next Presidential briefing in the morning and discuss it with Bush, if you think that it will do any good.”

I doubted it would do any good, but in the interests of thoroughness I did it anyway. I took with me a large stake of my report. My report was over 225 pages with a couple hundred pages of supporting documents. So, each report was almost a ream width of paper. I put 10 of them in a box to take with me. Both Cheney and Bush were at that Presidential briefing that morning. And Rice was called into it when I started giving my briefing on the poor quality of the research done at the BioWarfare Labs. At the end of my almost 12 minutes, I concluded with my recommendation that all the labs be closed down.

Bush, Jr. said to me, “We wanted to know how to make the research more effective. What are your recommendations to do that?”

I asked him, “More effective in what way?” That was a loaded question because they did not want to come out and say in front of the many foreign bugs likely to be in the Oval Office, “At killing off most of the people in the world so we can have all the resources of the planet for just our own children.” So, there was a brief uncomfortable silence.

Then Cheney said, “You know what we want. What do we have to do to get the level of science up to be able to accomplish it?”

I started off on the tangent of how to make the research safe enough to even do and recommended tongue in cheek that it at least be moved off shore to join their investments. Rice laughed at that. The others did not. They wanted the BioWarfare Labs on US soil to be able to claim an accidental release when one was intentional.That suggested to me that Rice was not as close into the loop on the actual agenda as the others.

Cheney then said to me “Just get to the point and tell us what needs to be done to get the kill ratios up to usable to immobilize a whole population.”

I said, “Of healthy well fed soldiers or starving villagers?”

He said, “Assume a healthy population’.

Then Bush, Jr. added in “What does it take to kill everyone who isn’t vaccinated? Can’t we just use several germs at the same time?”

Cheney frowned at that because Bush had said more than was wise for plausible deniability. He tried to cover for Bush and added, “In the event of war.”

I said, “We are in a war now. It is likely that Middle Easterners have different susceptibility rates than Westerners.”

Bush, Jr. said, “Well, we want to be able to cover all bases.”

Tenet rolled his eyes up to the ceiling at Bush’s continued faux pas.

Rice tried to rescue him this time and said, “This is just theoretical so that we understand all facets of the problem.”

Bush leapt back in and said, “No, I really need to know in case I decide to launch this globally.”

Cheney got up and left the room, apparently because Bush had said too much and he didn’t want to be implicated by what else Bush said. But that did not help Cheney because the next thing that Bush, Jr. said was ‘Cheney and I already discussed this before you came this morning and we are of the same mind on it. We want the capacity to wipe out all of the “lesser beings” on the planet.

I played dumb and asked him how he defined that.

He said, “You know, all those who are not members of the CFR already

“And their families?” I offered.

“Well, not all of them,” he said. “You know The List.”

I handed him a copy of it to make sure that we were talking about the same list. He nodded yes, and repeated “What do we have to do to get down to just those people?”

I told him that their current plans were not good because the science was so faulty that even if you used multiple germs that those people had already received the vaccines on, that the number of people left alive were likely to overwhelm all defenses and overrun and kill the perpetrators.

“That means us, doesn’t it?” he asked.

Rice was shifting uncomfortably in her chair--apparently she knew that her family was not on that list.

I said, “Yes. And I don’t think that you can improve the research quality at the Labs without inspiring a culture of honesty in them first.”

“How do we do that?” he asked.

“Leadership” I replied. “Model the behavior that you want them to have by being honest.”

“What about incentives? Cash incentives?”, he asked.

“You already have such a system in place. The researchers know that they can get an extra $100,000 by creating a new germ. It is not improving the quality of the research, it is only making more germs.”

“But then we will succeed by having lots of them!” he asserted.

“No, lots of them are “me too” germs and they can cause the body to develop immunity to many of the other germs in the program.”

“Then we can imprison all those who don’t do good research, to improve the quality. How long should they be imprisoned for?”

“I really don’t think that will work either”, I said. “They will get more devious, but not more honest.

We went around in circles like this for a while. Finally, Tenet said it was getting late.

Bush ended by saying, “I don’t think my being more honest is a good idea. People would find out the truth. I think that you better explain this to Rockefeller as I sure don’t want to have to. He is going to be very disappointed in you. You are failing to make this work the way we want it to. I don’t think that will be good for your health, if you keep on resisting us in this.”

Cheney came back in as Tenet and I were about to leave. I gave him, Bush, and Rice copies of my report. I also left a copy for Rumsfeld, the Head of the JCS, and others until I had none left.

Cheney said, “You expect us to read this?” I said, “The first 5 pages are the executive summary. The rest is to prove what I said in those 5 pages.”

Bush said, “Oh, I can read that much” and picked his copy back up off the side table he had set it on. Then he said to me vehemently, “This better deliver what I want or you will be sorry when Rockefeller hears of it.”

Cheney said to Bush, “Don’t worry. We have others to replace her.”

The next month they had 3 other people review the BioWarfare Labs’ research without first giving them my report. Those 3 people said much the same that I did--the science at the BioWarfare Labs was seriously flawed and untrustworthy.

Since the Shadow Govt. intends to make new germs to kill off 11 out of every 12 people, without exempting Americans, please inform your friends and neighbors to mobilize to stop. Use non-violent protests like Martin Luther King, Jr. taught us to do. There is still enough time. The poor science at those BioWarfare Labs means that the Shadow Government cannot count on a single of their exclusive vaccines working well to protect them. All they have is Yes men saying they will work. They are poorly tested because they wanted to hide the fact that they have made those germs. What they have is a 3-Stooges type of genocide by germ warfare plan.

The US Administration has not even been able to get the Iraqi people clean water and electricity after 5 years. Hitler was able to consolidate his gains into workable occupations and move onto to invading the next country using his success in the first countries. The current administration does not have the skill needed to have a single successful occupation after more time than the US spent fighting WWII. They think that they can lie their way to success by just declaring “Mission Accomplished”.

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.”

© Karen Bleier/AFP/Getty Images
    In 2008, US President George W. Bush presents the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Fauci "for his determined and aggressive efforts to help others live longer and healthier lives."
    • From Angelo Roncalli:
    • “At night, the great removal. The two men who thought themselves masters of the world, brought before the tribunal on the largest square in the world, before men of the earth and pursued by those who have rebelled. Scientists, condemned by them to slavery through their power to put their talents at the service of death, will be the accusers.”
    • “A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
    • (Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...
    • (Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?
    • A: More than two years.

Now, my experience per se:

For quite a while before ending up at the hospital’s emergency ward, I had more and more difficulties undertaking any kind of efforts without having to “catch my breath” like even walking 10 paces. However, “catching my breath” was a misnomer because I could breathe full pulmonary capacity but it was taking longer and longer to reset and make another 10 paces… along with being more and more wobbly on my legs. That perplexed me quite a bit:
    • I could breathe but the energy to keep walking was taking longer and longer to feed my muscles.
    Around that same time, my neighbor mentioned that he too was experiencing difficulties with sustained effort and having to “catch his breath” to keep going… so he went to see his physician who told him from the result of a blood sample that his red cells count was quite low and prescribed him iron supplements which seemed to handle his problem…

So, once in the hospital, I ended up in the Pneumo ward and then was in Isolation with nurses and visitors having to wear masks and gloves because no one could pinpoint what I was suffering from beside a phlebitis and the femoral veins blood clots which could generate a pulmonary embolism (https://www.thefreedictionary.com/embolus) but there was also some lungs symptoms which could be akin to some Tuberculosis and whatever, hence the isolation.

Then the hospital switch to another one with better equipment and staff where isolation was carried on until it was determined I wasn’t, in anyway, contagious, via endoscopy, etc…

Finally, I got out of there before the “real” corona virus hit France and the subsequent lockdown.

Actually, I couldn’t relate my hospital experience with the covid until this one came out:

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell.

According to Dr. Kyle Sidell, COVID-19 is an “Oxygen Deprivation Disease” dissimilar from Pneumonia or ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)

And the clincher came with this one:
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/04/p...-to-China.html
    by Paolo
    (henrymakow.com)
    [...]
    “Some Italian doctors, doing many autopsies on corpses of people who died of coronavirus, found that the virus does not cause pneumonia but thrombosis to the pulmonary artery which are easily mistaken for pneumonia.

“In other words, people have died because they were [treated] for the wrong disease. Coronavirus causes cardiovascular failures, not pulmonary ones.

“Trump was right: Hydroxychloroquine is really a game changer. In the first phase of the disease, patients must be [treated] with Hydroxychloroquine; only if the situation worsens is it necessary to use heparin in order to liquefy the blood.”
    […]

Voilà …

From there, the orchestration of mass hysteria and the creation of that crisis out of thin air following the well grooved formula of “Problem – Reaction – Solution” onto which Rahm Emanuel’s MO is grafted:

“You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that [is:] it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.”

The whole thing was admitted by Pompeo with his “an exercise gone live”… “they” had a spectrum of simulations and drills at the ready to chose from to satisfy maximum yields for multiple outcomes. I.e., the pandemic wasn’t supposed to happen before the vaccine was worked out at Fort Detrick… but it leaked out and became a “Me Too” germ as Sue Arrigo put it… and, for all “their” intents and purposes, was a dud (lethality barely equal to, or even less than, a regular flu)… so, the next best thing for plausible deniability was to send it to Wuhan via inept, non-competitive US soldiers; next to a level 4 Bio-lab while Fort Detrick was shutdown for safety issues.

From there, “their” ready made music sheets for “their” philharmonic orchestration were handed to the media (you know… copy cats of “Putin’s Missile”) and the orchestra is still playing its cacophonic symphony.

Now, there is something of a glitch somewhere: how the hell did I get to catch that damned thingy since I was already living like a hermit for a long while and 5G is nowhere near this part of France? Accordingly, was what I experienced something due to a coronavirus strain or a mere run of the mill blood infection/inflammation? But, then, the latter doesn’t explain my neighbor’s similar symptoms.

I hope the above can help sort out some confusions inserted via too many misdirections and distractions.

Love to all and my heartfelt thanks for your support and get well wishes during my hospital journey, be cautious and get and/or stay well!

PS: According to Jim Stone:

To fight disinfo, FOR THE RECORD:

This outbreak was caused by a virus that has embedded in its code what is called a "P-shuttle sequence" which is what CRISPR uses to embed code, and this occurs ONLY when CRISPR is used.

BLAME CHINA, don't even think about pointing the finger at Ft. Detrick like I did in mid February.
    Related:

I'm quoting the above in full, as it's so very very interesting.

Here's more, which Hervé has asked me to add:

Professeur Montagnier sur l'origine du Covid-19

And:

I was wading around in the swamp, swatting at mosquitoes in studying the symptoms of malaria when it occurred to me that, that corona thingy had to be a Corona-Malaria-HIV hybrid. Starting with realizing that Didier Raoult spend quite a while studying malaria in Africa and ending up getting results with an anti-malarial protocol. So, it must have been that the covid symptoms must have had a striking similarity with the malaria symptoms. Hence my conclusion that "they" managed to get HIV and malaria airborne but without mosquito wings... lethally clever. Who knows what else has been added to create this Frankenvirus soup?

Having worked with malaria in Africa, it’s no wonder that Dr. Didier Raoult tried HydroxyChloroQuine protocols with his patients when confronted with similar malaria symptoms…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malaria:

Main symptoms of malaria[9] Signs and symptoms

The signs and symptoms of malaria typically begin 8–25 days following infection,[9] but may occur later in those who have taken antimalarial medications as prevention.[4] Initial manifestations of the disease—common to all malaria species—are similar to flu-like symptoms,[10] and can resemble other conditions such as sepsis, gastroenteritis, and viral diseases.[4] The presentation may include headache, fever, shivering, joint pain, vomiting, hemolytic anemia, jaundice, hemoglobin in the urine, retinal damage, and convulsions.[11]

The classic symptom of malaria is paroxysm—a cyclical occurrence of sudden coldness followed by shivering and then fever and sweating, occurring every two days (tertian fever) in P. vivax and P. ovale infections, and every three days (quartan fever) for P. malariae. P. falciparum infection can cause recurrent fever every 36–48 hours, or a less pronounced and almost continuous fever.[12]

Severe malaria is usually caused by P. falciparum (often referred to as falciparum malaria). Symptoms of falciparum malaria arise 9–30 days after infection.[10] Individuals with cerebral malaria frequently exhibit neurological symptoms, including abnormal posturing, nystagmus, conjugate gaze palsy (failure of the eyes to turn together in the same direction), opisthotonus, seizures, or coma.[10]

Complications

Malaria has several serious complications. Among these is the development of respiratory distress, which occurs in up to 25% of adults and 40% of children with severe P. falciparum malaria. Possible causes include respiratory compensation of metabolic acidosis, noncardiogenic pulmonary oedema, concomitant pneumonia, and severe anaemia. Although rare in young children with severe malaria, acute respiratory distress syndrome occurs in 5–25% of adults and up to 29% of pregnant women.[13]Coinfection of HIV with malaria increases mortality.[14]Kidney failure is a feature of blackwater fever, where hemoglobin from lysed red blood cells leaks into the urine.[10]

Infection with P. falciparum may result in cerebral malaria, a form of severe malaria that involves encephalopathy. It is associated with retinal whitening, which may be a useful clinical sign in distinguishing malaria from other causes of fever.[15]Enlarged spleen, enlarged liver or both of these, severe headache, low blood sugar, and hemoglobin in the urine with kidney failure may occur.[10] Complications may include spontaneous bleeding, coagulopathy, and shock.[16]

Malaria in pregnant women is an important cause of stillbirths, infant mortality, abortion and low birth weight,[17] particularly in P. falciparum infection, but also with P. vivax.[18]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like this lab-made CoVid19 has managed to get the malaria bug airborne by combining it with a Coronavirus and making it a Corona-Malaria-HIV hybrid.

I wrote the above and then found this detail in an interview with Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier:
    In an interview given to French CNews channel and during a podcast by Pourquoi Docteur, professor Montagnier who co-discovered HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) claimed the presence of elements of HIV in the genome of the coronavirus and even elements of the “germ of malaria” are highly suspect, according to a report in Asia Times.
    Of course, Luc Montagnier is now the target of smear campaigns along with Didier Raoult who is under investigation.

Now, if ever a vaccine is enforced on the planet’s population we could end up with this Bill Gates’ binary weapon:
    Coronavirus vaccines CAUSED lung inflammation and death

Scientists first attempted to develop coronavirus vaccines after China’s 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus.

However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs. Researchers had seen this same “enhanced immune response” during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died.
    In any case, it’s no wonder there was a whole symphonic orchestration at the ready to be unleashed to make it a scary, lethal “pandemic” and associated “savior” vaccines with all sorts of manipulations to ensure the epidemic spreads to all of Earth’s corners before pretending to do something about it.

Related:

pluton22 5 days ago (edited)

Version entière de l’interview du Pr Montagnier sur CNEWS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSWCLHIOiMo + Inauguration du labo P4 à Wuhan, en 2017, par Cazeneuve, Touraine et Levy (PDG de l'Inserm (labo FR ami du labo P4 de Wuhan), mari de Buzyn...et ennemi du Pr Raoult, tiens, tiens) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J8QkQ3-kjc[from the comments under Montagnier’s interview]

Broadway Star Nick Cordero Has Leg Amputation Due To Coronavirus Complications

~~~
    PS: Grateful thank you to all of you who were able to send donations which are helping me get the needed nutritional supplements. And thank you to all for your good thoughts and well wishes.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th April 2020 at 19:15.

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

celticwarrior (27th April 2020), ClearWater (26th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (27th April 2020), Elainie (27th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), fifi (9th May 2020), gord (28th April 2020), Gwin Ru (26th April 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2020), Mark (13th May 2020), Maunagarjana (27th April 2020), Patient (27th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th April 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sophocles (27th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2021), Sunny (28th April 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020), Victoria (14th May 2020), Yoda (27th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

I wish I had time to read this whole thread in detail, and apologies if somebody has already asked this, but an antibody test should be able to tell if a person has the antibodies from having been infected with COVID-19 in the past, right? How easy/cheap are these tests, and has anyone here who thinks that may have had the virus been able to get one of the antibody tests (which is not the same as the PCR test for whether you have the virus itself i.e. an active case)?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (27th April 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    I wish I had time to read this whole thread in detail, and apologies if somebody has already asked this, but an antibody test should be able to tell if a person has the antibodies from having been infected with COVID-19 in the past, right? How easy/cheap are these tests, and has anyone here who thinks that may have had the virus been able to get one of the antibody tests (which is not the same as the PCR test for whether you have the virus itself i.e. an active case)?
    These two posts from further upthread popped in my mind:

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1352319
    Hi all!
    We got our Vibrant America Lab's antibody tests back, the results were negative for both my daughter and myself BUT here is the BIG NEWS............

My daughter has a Great Dane puppy and her breeder who is in Aspen, Colorado was very ill in August, hospitalized with fever, GI symptoms , cough and not breathing well so after three days of staying at home isolating himself from his mother and partner, he was hospitalized for not being able to breathe well and being very ill. This was mid August, infectious disease came in, isolated him and started testing him , everything from HIV, hantavirus, bubonic plague, tulerimia, flu strains etc (not SARS or MERs though) and couldn't figure it out. He was put on a C PAP and was discharged four days later when his breathing was normalized.

He recovered, months went by until very recently, the MD's who saved his life at the hospital starting putting 2+2 together, and said why don't use get an antibody test, so he did, his test was done via LabCorp. He has not been ill since. His test came back positive with a high antibody count!

Now , again his illness was MID AUGUST!!! And, while he only travels domestically via car to deliver Dane's , the only one country he picks up Dane's from for his Dane rescue is Italy!!!! And he does this on a pretty regular basis, picking them up at the airport coming in from Italy.

I feel this is VERY important information, I know he went into a database but I have no further detail on what they plan to do with this information, his MD's are satisfied they finally got to the bottom of what they called a "baffling illness".

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1352336
    Antibody tests suggest Covid-19 may have spread much more than predicted, with possibly HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS infected worldwide
    21 Apr, 2020 17:57
    https://www.rt.com/news/486489-covid...ople-infected/

The WHO says new studies indicate that up to 230 million people may have had coronavirus and survived – more than ninety times more than the current official tally of 2.5 million confirmed cases.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has revealed that early data from antibody testing studies around the world indicate that “only” 2-3 percent of people have been infected by the coronavirus, a figure lower than expected.

Antibodies for a specific virus appear in the blood of people who have had and cleared that virus. Antibody or serological testing takes advantage of this by checking specifically for these antibodies, rather than the virus itself, which may have left the system.

If two to three percent of people worldwide tested positive for antibodies, a back-of-the-envelope calculation indicates that something in the order of 150-230 million people worldwide have already been infected with coronavirus. This dwarfs the current official estimate of around 2.5 million cases, and casts into doubt the possibility of an effective containment strategy.

Full article at: https://www.rt.com/news/486489-covid...ople-infected/
    I know there's more info out there, too, but going off my memory alone, in addition to these two posts, I seem to remember that there was at least two types of tests: one that was quicker and easier but less accurate (finger prick) and one that was a little more involved and more accurate (actual blood draw). (If I can find that article, I'll link it)

Where you're located seems to make a huge difference in how easy it is for one to get any kind of test, even just here in the US.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), Elainie (27th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (27th April 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2020), Sophocles (27th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,459 times in 4,332 posts

A summary of the range of symptoms falling under the "CoVid 19" spectrum:

COVID-19 Consequences (2 Pics)

April 27, 2020

My guess, following Prof Montagnier's revelations that the Novel SARSr-CoV contains sequences of SARS, HIV and Malaria genetic materials, is that, indeed, it is the Malaria bug that's prevalent as far as the variety of symptoms go.

In short, it is a "Multiple germs" Frankenvirus à la Bush Jr. that became a "Me Too" hybrid à la Sue Arrigo; whereas Elainie's account indicates that, that monster hybrid has been around for longer than speculated and lends some credence to the C's data.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th May 2020), Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), fifi (9th May 2020), leavesoftrees (2nd May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th April 2020), Sophocles (27th April 2020), Sunny (28th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    This is an important question.

As best I know, antibody tests are being administered in some countries, but are still very much under trial — in effect, being beta-tested. There are confusing reports already that (for reasons not understood) some people who had recovered from Covid-19 (tested and/or clinically diagnosed) did NOT have any detectable antibodies.

That's a mystery, and throws the whole issue of antibody testing into confusion. Because of course, that has to be highly reliable in order to be of any value.

The findings could have a range of explanations. One obvious possibility is that the patients never had Covid-19 at all. But another, much more complex, possibility is that the way their immune system dealt with the virus didn't involve antibody creation at all — and that appears to be medically possible.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elainie (27th April 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (27th April 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2020), kudzy (27th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th April 2020), Sophocles (27th April 2020), Yoda (27th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

About Blood Clots:

Why are so many young coronavirus patients suffering deadly strokes? Doctors fear the killer infection may cause the body to attack its own blood vessels and cause clots that cut off supply to the brain

07:17 - News

A surge in reports of healthy young coronavirus patients suffering deadly strokes has sparked fears the killer illness may cause blood clots in the brain.

Doctors at hospitals in New York City and Philadelphia say they have 'never seen so many' young people suffer large vessel occlusions, the deadliest type of stroke.

A study in 15 medical centres over three weeks found 40 per cent of LVO admissions were in COVID-19 patients under 50 - the average age for the severe stroke is 74.

Separate research, not yet peer-reviewed, looked at 214 COVID-19 patients treated at three hospitals in Wuhan, China. It found 36 per cent had neurological symptoms like impaired consciousness or blood clots in the brain.

Once thought to be disease that primarily attacks the lungs, doctors are now starting to believe many coronavirus deaths are caused by blood clots.

Clots that start in the lower body can migrate to the lungs, causing a deadly blockage called a pulmonary embolism - a common killer of COVID-19 patients.

Blockages near the heart can lead to a heart attack, another common cause of death in infected people. And clots above the chest can cause strokes.

Scientists aren't sure why the virus causes clots - some say it could be the result of a an immune overreaction called a 'cytokine storm'.

Others believe the unique shape of COVID-19 allows to latch onto blood vessels when it invades the body, damaging them and causing leaks.

29-year-old Chinese anaesthetist Dr Dong Tian (left), died in March after suffering a stroke following a 35-day battle with coronavirus. Dr Dong performing a surgery with his colleagues (right) before falling ill himself

Cytokines are chemical-signaling molecules which guide a healthy immune response. They tell immune cells to attack viral molecules in the body.

But in some patients, this process goes into overdrive and immune cells begin destroying healthy tissues, known as a cytokine storm.

This can lead to damaged blood vessels which leak and cause blood pressure to plummet, driving up the chance of clots forming, according to Dr Jamie Garfield from Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia.

Dr Garfield, a pulmonologist who cares for COVID-19 patient, told Science Magazine this was 'probably' the real reason behind many coronavirus deaths.

Other scientists say the surge in strokes may be a byproduct of the way COVID-19 invades the human body.

Professor Ian Jones, a virologist at the University of Reading, told MailOnline:
    'Covid binds to an enzyme called ACE2 which is on the surface of the cell. It simply uses it as a way of attaching itself but in doing so the enzyme function of ACE2 is reduced.

'The consequence of this is an imbalance of hormones called Angiotensin I and Angiotensin II which together regulate blood pressure. It could be related to the increase in strokes reported.'
    Dr Robert Bonow, a professor of cardiology at Northwestern University, said it may be the coronavirus' unique shape that is causing the blood clotting issues.

He told MailOnline:
    'With COVID specifically, what you see that you don't with the flu, is because under a microscope, coronavirus has all these spikes coming out of it, and those spikes are little proteins that are looking for receptors on the cells that they attach onto,'

'It's specifically looking for receptors in the lungs, but those same receptors sit on blood vessels, so it can attach on the lungs but also on blood vessels.'
    Once they dock onto these blood vessel cells, the viral particles can trigger damage to these as well as to heart muscle, Dr Bonow says.

They can trigger 'hypercoagual states,' causing blood clots that lead to heart attacks.

If COVID-19 targets blood vessels, it could explain why people who already have damaged vessels - such as diabetes and high blood pressure patients - are more likely to fall critically ill.

Exactly how the virus attacks the blood vessels remains a mystery, but several scientific paper and pre-prints have shown the deadly side effect is common.

Heart damage was discovered in 20 per cent of patients hospitalised in Wuhan according to a March 25 paper in JAMA Cardiology.

Another study in the outbreak's epicentre found 44 per cent of those in ICU suffered heart arrhythmias.

Thirty-eight per cent of Dutch ICU patients had blood clotting in an April 10 study published in Thrombosis Research.

Between 20 and 40 percent of COVID-19 patients at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, have developed blood clots - even after being put on anticoagulants.

Once thought to be disease that primarily attacks the lungs, doctors are now starting to believe coronavirus deaths are caused by blood clotting. Pictured: Body bags of COVID-19 victims at Maryland Cremation services in Millersville

One of the medics behind the latest US study, Dr Thomas Oxley, said that over the last 12 months, the Mount Sinai Hospital had treated just an average of 0.73 LVO patients under the age of 50.

That's fewer than two people a month, stark contrast to the five they have treated in the last two weeks.

The neurosurgeon said all five patients were in their 30s and 40s, and either had mild or no symptoms of the infection.

He said one had died, while the others are in either rehabilitation units, the stroke unit or in intensive care.

One patient has been allowed home but will require 24/7 care for the rest of their life.

The research, which is yet to be scrutinised, is to be published in the New England Journal of Medicine next week.

Doctors have said younger patients are less likely to call for an ambulance because they have heard how overwhelmed hospitals are with coronavirus cases, but have urged them to do so if they show symptoms of the virus or of a stroke.

When a blood clot reaches the brain, brain cells die as they are not getting the necessary oxygen.

The longer a blood clot is in the brain for, the more cells die and the damage to the brain becomes more widespread.

It is vital, therefore, that treatment is sought quickly.
    'The most effective treatment for large vessel stroke is clot retrieval, but this must be performed within six hours, and sometimes within 24 hours,' Oxley said.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Sarah Rainsong (30th April 2020), Sunny (29th April 2020), ulli (5th May 2020), Victoria (14th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, Hervé might have been right:

Covid-19 was already 'silently circulating' in France before virus arrived from China & Italy – study

29 Apr, 2020 19:45
    Get short URL

The outbreak of the coronavirus in France has little to do with cases imported from China or Italy, as another strain of the disease of unknown origin had already been infecting people in the country, research claims.

The virologists at the Pasteur Institute in Paris have sequenced the genomes from samples taken from 97 French and three Algerian coronavirus patients between January 24 and March 24.

What they found is that the dominant types of Covid-19 viral strains in France differed from those that arrived from China or Italy, and belonged to another group, or 'clade.'

The earliest sample in the French clade dated from February 19 and came from an infected person who hadn't traveled abroad recently and had no contacts with possible carriers of the disease.

"We can infer that the virus was silently circulating in France in February" prior to the wave of Covid-19 cases in the country, the virologists said in a paper, published on bioRxiv website but not yet peer-reviewed.

The origins of this third strain were unknown to the scientists. They also pointed out that their sampling was insufficient to reliably establish the time of its introduction in France.

The first coronavirus-related fatality was registered in the country in mid-February, with 129,859 people confirmed as infected and 23,660 dying from complications related to the highly contagious disease since then.

Addendum:

[some comments to the above article]

Conversation154 Posts
    USAliars
    17 hours ago
    Mysterious Vaping Illness outbreak in Summer of 2019 in America...there's your COVID 19.

Kirkwood Paterson
    USAliars
    9 hours ago
    Vaping cluster in the vicinity of Fort Derrick bio weapons research unit you mean? Mm, why withdraw funding from the WHO unless you don't want inspectors snooping around your back yard?

USAliars
    4 hours ago
    Exactly, then when flu season came, the Mysterious Vaping Illness suddenly disappeared and seasonal flu suddenly spiked up! The US is hiding a lot.

USAliars
    3 hours ago
    There was even a case of a college guy in his twenties who needed lungs transplantation due to vaping. The doctors were shocked with the severity of damage that this bad habit caused to young guy's organs. Or was it the guilt of the vaping?

USAliars
    3 hours ago
    EVALI started on Jan19, with 2,000 recorded hospitalized cases. Symptoms are EXACTLY similar to COVID (Maryland Health Agency) with ground glass lung CT Scan. Summer was outbreak pneumonia deaths in Aged Care homes, so classified under early "Flu" season. 10,000 deaths in Aug19 alone.

USAliars
    3 hours ago
    Yet not a single Vaping lung failure happen in the World, except US county around Ft Detrick bioweapon Lab, Maryland. Symptoms of EVALI & Flu are EXACTLY like COVID. Just screen all old CT Scan records will prove.

Roman
    10 hours ago
    Who "planted" the virus in France then?

TruthNature Roman
    3 hours ago
    Well Nato, Israel & US allies were notified of the Wuhan outbreak in 15Nov19 by US intelligence, guess who? Only arsonist knew when fire will start. (Timesofisrael)
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 1st May 2020 at 15:56.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th May 2020), Bill Ryan (9th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Sarah Rainsong (30th April 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th April 2020), Sunny (2nd May 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    About Blood Clots:
    More about blood clots:

Evidence coronavirus may cause deadly blood clots: Irish doctors find infection can cause 'hundreds of small blockages' in the lungs - and warn they 'undoubtedly' lead to patients dying

April 30, 2020
    The coronavirus may cause deadly blood clots, further scientific research has today revealed.

Irish doctors discovered the infection can cause 'hundreds of small' blockages in the lungs.

These clots may then damage lung function, which the scientists say is 'undoubtedly' causing deaths.

If respiratory failure occurs, it can cause low oxygen levels, putting strain on the organs which could ultimately fail.

The study follows reports from the US that blood clots are probably responsible for a 'large amount' of the coronavirus deaths - even after a patient is discharged from hospital.

Other studies have shown abnormal blood-clotting in COVID-19 patients results in a significantly increased risk of heart attacks and strokes.

It's believed these risks are only coming to light now because ethnicity plays a major role in blood-clotting effects.

Chinese people are at a lower risk of blood clots generally, likely due to genetic differences.

It could even help explain why the coronavirus appears to be deadlier in Europe in comparison to countries like China, experts say.

The deaths per 100,000 people in the US was 15.27 on April 24, compared with a mere 0.33 in China, according to mortality analyses by Johns Hopkins University.

More evidence shows that the coronavirus may cause deadly blood clots, as Irish medics find hundreds of small blockages in the lungs. Pictured, an illustration of a blood clot in the lungs

The report, published in the British Journal of Haematology, comes after studying 83 severe COVID-19 patients at St James's Hospital in Dublin.

Eighty-one per cent were Caucasian, 12 per cent Asian, six per cent African, and one per cent Hispanic.

The patients were, on average, 64 years old, and 80 per cent had underlying health conditions.

More than a quarter (27 per cent) were admitted to ICU during their illness. At the time of the publication, 60 per cent had recovered and 15.7 per cent of patients died.

Doctors measured various aspects of the patients' blood to see how quickly it clots, called coagulation testing.

One indicator - called D-dimer levels - were above the normal range in 67 per cent of the total cohort on admission to hospital.

D-dimer is a substance left over in the blood when there has been a blood clot, so high levels indicate a problem.

Patients who showed increased blood clotting activity were more likely to require ICU admission, results revealed.

The scientists suggests the abnormal blood clotting occurs in the lungs specifically, causing many 'micro-clots'.
    'Our novel findings demonstrate COVID-19 is associated with a unique type of blood clotting disorder that is primarily focused within the lungs,' said author Professor James O'Donnell, consultant haematologist in the National Coagulation Centre in St James's Hospital, Dublin.

'[This] undoubtedly contributes to the high levels of mortality being seen in patients with COVID-19.

'In addition to pneumonia affecting the small air sacs within the lungs, we are also finding hundreds of small blood clots throughout the lungs. This scenario is not seen with other types of lung infection.

'Understanding how these micro-clots are being formed within the lung is critical so that we can develop more effective treatments for our patients, particularly those in high risk groups.'
    The authors of the paper said its not clear how the virus leads to blood clotting, but one theory rests on ACE2 receptors.

ACE2 receptors have been said to work as the coronavirus's doorway into the body and to 'facilitate' infection.

And they have been causally linked to a lower risk of infection and disease severity in smokers, because nicotine is thought to impact expression of ACE2 in various ways.

Professor O'Donnell and colleagues said ACE2 receptors are expressed on cells within the lungs, including endothelial cells in the organs' blood vessels.

Endothelial cells play a huge role in the regulation of blood flow and preventing blood clotting. Therefore damage to them directly by the virus could cause rapid activation of clotting.

But another theory is that clots are formed as a result of a an immune overreaction called a 'cytokine storm'.

Cytokines are chemical-signaling molecules which guide a healthy immune response. They tell immune cells to attack viral molecules in the body.

But in some patients, this process goes into overdrive and immune cells begin destroying healthy tissues, known as a cytokine storm.

The cytokine storm associated with COVID-19 infection will have major impacts upon thrombin generation.

Thrombin is an enzyme which catalyzes blood clotting. It's involved in stopping a wound as small as a paper cut from bleeding.

It helps create a fibrous mesh that impedes blood flow with a protein called fibrin. Fibrin may be deposited in the lungs, causing excessive clotting.

All this considered, the scientists said the acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) seen in COVID-19 patients may be the result of a 'double hit' of damage to the lungs.

Both the ventilation of lungs, which is the flow of air into the lungs, and perfusion, which is blood flow to capillaries on the outside of the lungs, may be damaged.

This, in turn, would lower oxygen levels in the body because it interrupts a vital process called gas exchange.

Gas exchange is when oxygen that is inhaled gets to the bloodstream and then vital organs.

It happens at a junction in the lungs between tiny sacs in the lungs called alveoli and blood of tiny vessels on the outside called pulmonary capillaries.

For effective gas exchange to occur, alveoli must always be ventilated and perfused properly.

The micro-clots 'explain why blood oxygen levels fall dramatically in severe COVID-19 infection', Professor O'Donnell said.

Other researchers investigating the link between blood clots and COVID-19 say the unique shape of COVID-19 may allow it to latch onto blood vessels when it invades the body, damaging them and causing leaks.

Or the cytokine storm can lead to damaged blood vessels which leak and cause blood pressure to plummet, driving up the chance of clots forming.

Dr Jamie Garfield, a pulmonologist from Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia who cares for COVID-19 patient, told Science Magazine this was 'probably' the real reason behind many coronavirus deaths.

Although this study primarily looked at clotting in the lungs, blockages near the heart can lead to a heart attack, another common cause of death in infected people. And clots above the chest can cause strokes.

Thirty-eight per cent of Dutch ICU patients had blood clotting in a April 10 study published in Thrombosis Research.

Between 20 and 40 percent of COVID-19 patients at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, have developed blood clots - even after being put on anticoagulants.
    'One of the things that is being learned about COVID is how much it produces coagulation problems - i.e. thrombosis (blood clots) found in both large vessels as well as the microvasculature,' Dr Paul Saunders, a physician at Maimonides Medical Center, told DailyMail.com via Twitter direct message.
    'That's been found in multiple sites in the body - for example, blood clots in the legs small clots all over the the lungs, as well as large pulmonary emboli.'
    Other data suggests clots that start in the lower body can migrate to the lungs, causing a deadly blockage called a pulmonary embolism.

But an interesting point made by the team in Ireland is that blood clotting appears to be more of a risk for Caucasians, specifically venous thrombo-embolism (VTE).

The team did not explain why because scientists have previously struggled to pinpoint the differences on a genetic and/or clinical basis.

The team wrote: 'Ethnicity has major effects on thrombotic risk, with a three to four fold lower risk in Chinese compared to Caucasians and a significantly higher risk in African-Americans.

'Given these data, it is clearly important to determine whether there are differences in coagulopathic features in COVID-19 infected Caucasian compared to Chinese patients.'

'Given that thrombotic risk is significantly impacted by race... our findings raise the intriguing possibility that pulmonary vasculopathy may contribute to the unexplained differences that are beginning to emerge highlighting racial susceptibility to COVID-19 mortality.'

Professor O'Donnell said it would be worthwhile to investigate whether different blood thinning treatments could be given to severe COVID-19 patients.
    HOW DOES THE VIRUS LEAD TO DEADLY BLOOD CLOTS?
    The coronavirus appears to cause blood clotting which can lead to deadly strokes, heart attacks or pulmonary embolisms.

While experts are unsure why the virus causes the blockages, there are three main theories:

CYTOKINE STORM
    Some say it could be the result of a an immune overreaction called a 'cytokine storm'.

Cytokines are chemical-signaling molecules which guide a healthy immune response.

They tell immune cells to attack viral molecules in the body.

But in some people, this response goes into overdrive and immune cells start attacking healthy tissue as well, known as a cytokine storm.

As blood vessels become damaged they can leak, causing blood pressure to drop and driving up the chance of clots forming.

BYPRODUCT OF INFECTION
    Other scientists say the surge in strokes may be a byproduct of the way COVID-19 invades the human body.

Professor Ian Jones, a virologist at the University of Reading, told MailOnline: 'Covid binds to an enzyme called ACE2 which is on the surface of the cell.

'It simply uses it as a way of attaching itself but in doing so the enzyme function of ACE2 is reduced.

'The consequence of this is an imbalance of hormones called Angiotensin I and Angiotensin II which together regulate blood pressure.

'It could be related to the increase in strokes reported.'

VIRUS' UNIQUE SHAPE
    Dr Robert Bonow, a professor of cardiology at Northwestern University, said it may be the coronavirus' unique shape that is causing the bloodclotting issues.

He said the virus' spikes, which latch onto receptors in cells, can also attach to blood vessels.

Once they dock onto these blood vessel cells, the viral particles can trigger damage to these as well as to heart muscle, Dr Bonow says.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Harmony (14th May 2020), leavesoftrees (2nd May 2020), palehorse (27th June 2020), Sunny (2nd May 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

A summary of the range of symptoms falling under the "CoVid 19" spectrum:

COVID-19 Consequences (2 Pics)
    [...]

My guess, following Prof Montagnier's revelations that the Novel SARSr-CoV contains sequences of SARS, HIV and Malaria genetic materials, is that, indeed, it is the Malaria bug that's prevalent as far as the variety of symptoms go.

In short, it is a "Multiple germs" Frankenvirus à la Bush Jr. that became a "Me Too" hybrid à la Sue Arrigo; whereas Elainie's account indicates that, that monster hybrid has been around for longer than speculated and lends some credence to the C's data.
    It looks like Jim Stone has finally caught up with that same idea:
    Jim Stone
    Now we know why chloroquine kills coronavirus - because a French scientist went through the genome and found out it has malaria genes

I disagree it came from China and was being used to develop a vaccine and was accidentally released, that's only the disclaimer they are using to allow this much information out

http://82.221.129.208/.vm9.html

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Sunny (5th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

First Covid-19 case in France could have been as early as December, new evidence suggests

RT World News
    4 May, 2020 11:51
    Get short URL

FILE PHOTO: A nurse at the Lariboisiere Hospital AP-HP (Assistance Publique - Hopitaux de Paris) in Paris © AFP / Joel Saget

The first coronavirus case in France could have occurred a month earlier than official figures suggest, according to a professor from Avicenne Hospital, following the retesting of 24 patient blood samples.

Professor Yves Cohen from the Avicenne Hospital in Bobigny said in an interview with local media that it appears that Covid-19 was already in France at the end of 2019 – rather than in January-February 2020 – as had previously been thought. A decision was made to retest 24 samples of blood from patients who were admitted in December with respiratory infections but had tested negative for the flu. Out of the 24 samples retested, one male patient came back positive for Covid-19.
    We’ve reanalyzed all negative tests on people who were diagnosed with pneumonia. Of the 24 patients, we found one who resulted positive to Covid-19 on December 27 when he was taken to our Avicenne Hospital,” said Cohen. He confirmed that the patient in question has fully recovered and “is well.”
    Now, people in France are worried about the number of pneumonia patients that have been misdiagnosed. Also, questions mount on whether new figures will affect the extent to which the current global coronavirus figures reflect the true picture of the pandemic spread and whether governments acted early enough to contain the virus.

Related:

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Harmony (14th May 2020), Sunny (5th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,058 times in 8,171 posts

This isn't really about a case of covid19 in 2019 but it's related and I think it's probably even more curious and concerning, if it ever checks out to be really and fully true.

Miles Johnston, in an interview with Kerry Cassidy mentioned that a regular trade show he goes to every year which had adopted the XL centre in London as it's home, since the Olympics, cancelled the event for 2020 in August 2019. I don't know if the venue cancelled all 2020 bookings at that same time, and that's something that should be looked into urgently, but I find it extremely interesting that the venue ended up being the location of the 'temporary' covid19 Nightingale hospital in 2020 instead.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2020), Brigantia (4th August 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (8th May 2020), Harmony (14th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th May 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sunny (9th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

France had Covid-19 in November, hospital says after analysis of chest scans
    • Study finds person who had the disease 10 weeks earlier than the country detected cases
    • Contagion believed to have spread slowly until the end of February before accelerating rapidly
    Holly Chik
    Published: 9:38pm, 8 May, 2020
    Updated: 9:38pm, 8 May, 2020

Medical staff in Mulhouse, where France first detected a spike in cases, transfer a patient to hospital. Photo: AFP

Covid-19 cases in France can be dated back to as early as November 16 [2019], nearly 10 weeks before the country’s first confirmed cases of the disease were thought to have occurred, according to a French hospital.

The November case was identified by the hospital’s medical imaging department after carrying out a retrospective study on about 2,500 chest scans performed between November 1 and April 30.

The findings came as the World Health Organisation (WHO) called on countries to investigate pneumonia-like cases from late last year to get a clearer picture of how the new disease spread.

Peter Ben Embarek, a WHO expert in animal diseases, said at a press briefing on Friday that the coronavirus that causes Covid-19 originates or spreads in bats and can spread among cats, although it remains unclear which animal may have transmitted the disease to humans, Bloomberg reported.

The global health body has previously said that establishing the animal of origin is key to preventing a zoonotic disease outbreak happening again. The timeline of the spread of the disease can also provide critical information about the viral genome and how it has evolved, which can be important for developing drugs to combat it.

In France, some cases were already in circulation in November, said Michel Schmitt, chief doctor of the medical imaging department at Albert Schweitzer Hospital in the northeastern town of Colmar, near the border with Germany.
    “The first case was noted in our centre on November 16,” said a press release published by the hospital on Thursday.

“[There was a] very slow progression of the pathology’s negative impact until the end of February, then a rapid increase in its impact, peaking on March 31.”
    According to the doctor, the virus dispersed sporadically after the first case in mid-November, before accelerating during year-end events such as Christmas markets and family celebrations until the epidemic went full-blown after a religious gathering in the city of Mulhouse, about 40km (25 miles) south of Colmar, in the last week of February.

The hospital said it would collaborate with the French National Centre for Scientific Research to open an epidemiological investigation into its findings.

A peer-reviewed study published on Sunday had already pushed the date of the first known case in France back to December 27 – a 42-year-old man admitted to a Paris hospital with symptoms including cough, chest pain, headache and fever. He was thought to be connected to a person who traveled from China before the virus was identified, the WHO said.

That discovery came after researchers tested stored respiratory samples of patients with influenza-like symptoms in December and January, said the peer-reviewed paper, published on ScienceDirect.

Before that study, France’s first confirmed cases had been identified on January 24 as two people who had travelled to Wuhan, the original epicentre of the outbreak in central China.

The first confirmed case of the infection in China is dated November 17, according to unpublished government data seen by the South China Morning Post.

-----------------------------------------------------
    France: Confirmed cases per region

Total: 11,010 (372 deaths) Confirmed cases per regions is lagging behind national total due to differences in reporting.

Map: The Local Source: Santé Publique France / Johns Hopkins CSSE

Get the data Create with Datawrapper

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Harmony (14th May 2020), Sunny (9th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fears coronavirus arrived in Europe in OCTOBER ‘when French athletes at World Military Games in Wuhan brought it home’

Debbie White
    6 May 2020, 19:51
    Updated: 6 May 2020, 20:02

FRANCE fears the killer coronavirus may have hit Europe from October as several athletes recall becoming “very sick” while competing in Wuhan back then.

It's now thought that the bug was unleashed in Europe months before the Chinese city in Hubei Province became infamous as the world's original Covid-19 epicentre.

A French delegation took part in the 7th edition of the World Military Games in Wuhan from October 18-27 2019Credit: Newsflash/Etat-Major des Armees Twitter

Elodie Clouvel, a world champion modern pentathlete, was asked about the killer bug Credit: Newsflash

International athletes gathered at the World Military Games in Wuhan last October may have brought the killer bug back home with them, says the French media.

Le Parisien writes that several athletes complained of symptoms upon their return, and that in hindsight, "they may have contracted Covid-19".

Elodie Clouvel, a world champion modern pentathlete, was asked on local TV station Television Loire 7 on March 25 if she was worried about the prospect of potentially having to spend the summer in Japan for the Olympics.

She replied:
    "No because I think that with Velentin [Belaud, her partner, also a pentathlete] we have already had the coronavirus, well the Covid-19."
    'Missed training'
    The 31-year-old added:
    "We were in Wuhan for the World Military Games at the end of October.

"And afterwards, we all fell ill.

"Valentin missed three days of training.

"Me, I was sick too. I had things I had never had before. We weren't particularly worried because no one was talking about it [back then]."

She added: "A lot of athletes at the World Military Games were very ill.

"We were recently in touch with a military doctor who told us: 'I think you had it because a lot of people from this delegation were ill.'"

Amirouche Hammar, 43, is now known to have had coronavirus in December

The Avicenne hospital in Paris identified a case of the virus when retesting samples

This new revelation comes after it was discovered that a Frenchman, Amirouche Hammar, 43, had been infected with the coronavirus in the Paris region as early as December 27.

The French delegation took part in the 7th edition of the World Military Games in Wuhan from October 18-27 last year - just 20 days before the first Chinese person officially became ill with coronavirus - with 402 athletes present, along with 10,000 other athletes from across the globe.

According to French news channel BFMTV, a number of athletes returned to France with unusual symptoms, including fevers and body aches.

However, none of the returning athletes was tested.

And, the French Army who were responsible for organising their athletes at the military games reportedly confirmed that they had not wanted to test any athletes either.

'Thought it was a cold'
    Doctors have speculated that the virus might have been spreading in France before December - in November or even as far back as October - and the latest French media revelations seem to underscore that.

BFMTV quoted one anonymous athlete saying that he originally thought he had simply caught a cold.

But, when news began to emerge of an epidemic in Wuhan, many athletes on a WhatsApp group reportedly began to openly wonder if it was possible that they had previously contracted the disease too.

Now that it has been revealed that Amirouche Hammar in France had the coronavirus back in December, closer attention is being paid to what these athletes have said.
    I was sick. I had things I had never had before. A lot of athletes at the World Military Games were very ill.
    Elodie Clouvel
    Local media report that since Elodie Clouvel spoke up on March 25 many athletes have been told not to answer journalists' questions and to refer media enquiries to the head of communication of the French armies.

According to the French media, athletes who were in Wuhan reportedly received telephone calls from the army a few weeks ago to reassure them.

One of these athletes, who also preferred to remain anonymous, said: "We were told there is no risk, you left on 28th October and the virus arrived on 1st November."

But, given the confusion over when exactly the new coronavirus was unleashed, and revelations from an Associated Press investigation that China didn't warn the public of the likely pandemic for six key days, there are mounting fears that it may have spread beyond its boundaries far earlier than first reported.

Questionable timeline
    President Xi Jinping warned the public on January 20. But by that time, more than 3,000 people had been infected in China alone.

The Chinese government has repeatedly denied suppressing information in the early days, saying it immediately reported the outbreak to the World Health Organization.

French media report that sick athletes were also noted in some other military teams, including the Swedish delegation, with people returning to Sweden with strong fevers.

Frenchman Amirouche Hammar, 43, said he went to hospital while suffering "very serious" pains in his chest and difficulty breathing.

He is now known to have had coronavirus in December, after samples taken late last year were retested and a positive case found.

Doctors initially concluded he had a lung infection, and Hammar recovered after spending several days in hospital.

It is not known how Hammar, who has no links to China, caught the bug, but his wife works on the fish counter of a supermarket near Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris.

-------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 9th May 2020 at 17:29.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Harmony (14th May 2020), Sérénité (2nd July 2020), Sunny (9th May 2020), tendril (4th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would like to put some emphasis on this conversation:

[[...]

Addendum:

[some comments to the above article]

Conversation154 Posts
    USAliars
    17 hours ago
    Mysterious Vaping Illness outbreak in Summer of 2019 in America...there's your COVID 19.

Kirkwood Paterson
    USAliars
    9 hours ago
    Vaping cluster in the vicinity of Fort Derrick bio weapons research unit you mean? Mm, why withdraw funding from the WHO unless you don't want inspectors snooping around your back yard?

USAliars
    4 hours ago
    Exactly, then when flu season came, the Mysterious Vaping Illness suddenly disappeared and seasonal flu suddenly spiked up! The US is hiding a lot.

USAliars
    3 hours ago
    There was even a case of a college guy in his twenties who needed lungs transplantation due to vaping. The doctors were shocked with the severity of damage that this bad habit caused to young guy's organs. Or was it the guilt of the vaping?

USAliars
    3 hours ago
    EVALI started on Jan19, with 2,000 recorded hospitalized cases. Symptoms are EXACTLY similar to COVID (Maryland Health Agency) with ground glass lung CT Scan. Summer was outbreak pneumonia deaths in Aged Care homes, so classified under early "Flu" season. 10,000 deaths in Aug19 alone.

USAliars
    3 hours ago
    Yet not a single Vaping lung failure happen in the World, except US county around Ft Detrick bioweapon Lab, Maryland. Symptoms of EVALI & Flu are EXACTLY like COVID. Just screen all old CT Scan records will prove.

Roman
    10 hours ago
    Who "planted" the virus in France then?

TruthNature Roman
    3 hours ago
    Well Nato, Israel & US allies were notified of the Wuhan outbreak in 15Nov19 by US intelligence, guess who? Only arsonist knew when fire will start. (Timesofisrael)
    See: Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with the Use of E-Cigarette, or Vaping, Products

Dates of symptom onset and hospital admission for patients with lung injury associated with e-cigarette use, or vaping — United States, March 31, 2019–February 15, 2020
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CDC vaping.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	43588
    (click on picture to enlarge)

... and Fort Detrick got shutdown in July 2019 ... how come the "vaping" casualties exhibit a bell curve which had nothing to do with Wuhan?
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 11th May 2020 at 17:42.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Harmony (14th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th May 2020), Sunny (12th May 2020), tendril (4th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,058 times in 8,171 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Locations and dates are;
    Merseyside - Mid October
    Manchester - November
    Lancashire/Liverpool - December

I've heard possibly other members of the forum may have also had this towards the end of last year? It would be interesting to see can we correlate the data into a timeline and map?

Ole Dammegard has been predicting future 'events' from the trappings of previous 'events' and from the language used by government agency people. He's been getting very good at it too.

In this recent interview he mentions The Greater Manchester area and time window that's right in line with the OP report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obiATvDSNcQ

Go to 17 mins 35 seconds and listen for 15 minutes.

Ole Dammegard has made a new video on his own about all this.

Cardillac has started a new thread for the video here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1355884

The 'story' starts in October 2019 with a lorry attack and Ole keeping an eye on a suspicious person who seemed to be involved in that as an organiser.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Gwin Ru (14th May 2020), Sunny (14th May 2020), tendril (4th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

BREAKING: Doctors Say French Coronavirus strand not from China, hit in November

By Drago Bosnic
    Last updated May 16, 2020

PARIS – In what would mark a massive shift in the timeline of coronavirus spread, French researchers believe there is evidence the novel virus may have been in Europe as early as November 2019.

Researchers in France have carried out genetic analysis and found that the dominant types of the viral strains in the country did not come from China or Italy.

The coronavirus outbreak in France was not caused by cases imported from China, but from a locally circulating strain of unknown origin, according to a new study by French scientists at the Institut Pasteur in Paris.

Genetic analysis showed that the dominant types of the viral strains in France belonged to a clade – or group with a common ancestor – that did not come from China or Italy, the earliest hotspot in Europe.

X-rays obtained exclusively by NBC News show two patients with symptoms in their lungs consistent with the novel coronavirus dated November 16 and November 18, months before COVID-19 was believed to be spreading in the country.

Researchers from Colmar, France, announced the X-rays last week and are working to confirm whether the patients had coronavirus. France had originally believed its first case to have been January 24. The study comes in conjunction with a study by other French scientists who discovered last week that a coronavirus patient had been treated in the country in December.

The doctors from the Groupe Hospitalier Paris Seine in Saint-Denis stated a sample taken from a 42-year-old fishmonger admitted to the emergency room on December 27 had tested positive for the coronavirus.

Similarly, the US recently discovered coronavirus had spread among citizens earlier than previously expected when a medical examiner’s report reclassified a California woman’s death in February as being due to COVID-19 — the disease caused by the novel coronavirus — three weeks prior to what was originally believed to be the first US coronavirus death.

The earlier cases suggest the virus was spreading before it was disclosed by Chinese officials, who first confirmed the unknown illness was spreading on December 31. It was officially labeled a novel coronavirus on January 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A reminder that the military games in Wuhan happened from October 18-27 2019 and most of the French team got sick afterward... makes one wonder if all the teams got vaccinated to go to China and what exactly was in those vaccines, if that happened? In which case we may indeed have to consider a repeat of the "Spanish" flu scheme via vaccinated military personnel?

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th May 2020), Sunny (17th May 2020), tendril (4th September 2021), Tintin (20th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Friends: I've received this long and most interesting message from Hervé, who asked me to please share it with you on his behalf.
    [...]
    • “A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
    • (Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...
    • (Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?
    • A: More than two years.
    [...]
    [...]
    The following appears to lend some credence to the above quoted Cassiopaean's analysis and could be counted as a "hit":

‘Recovered’ COVID-19 patients suffer major ongoing physical, cognitive problems

Memory loss, psychological issues, profound fatigue, phantom pain, along with lungs that won’t heal, discovered months after recovery, even among those who had only mild symptoms

By TOI staff
    20 June 2020, 12:15 am

As coronavirus patients recover from the illness, doctors and patients are discovering that COVID-19 is leaving the “recovered” with long-term debilitating physical, cognitive and psychiatric damage, sometimes even in people who only suffered mild symptoms.

Patients are suffering from phantom pains, memory loss, personality changes, psychological issues and extreme fatigue, along with lungs that won’t heal, even months after being discharged from hospital, according to an investigation by Israel’s Channel 12 TV.

Israel has recorded just over 20,000 COVID-19 cases, with some 300 fatalities. More than 15,500 patients confirmed with the disease have subsequently recovered, but the TV report highlighted numerous cases of patients no longer testing positive for the disease who are suffering a range of major ailments attributed to the virus.

Afik Suissa, 24, was one of Israel’s youngest patients to be hospitalized and ventilated in serious condition. A resident of the southern port city of Ashdod, Suissa was hospitalized at the end of March. He had recently been in the US with two friends, touring in Miami and then Las Vegas.

Afik Suissa, of Ashdod, who became seriously ill with COVID-19, April 2020. (Facebook)

The three returned to the country and Suissa immediately went into home quarantine in accordance with Health Ministry guidelines. But he quickly developed a fever that became worse and was hospitalized. Within days his condition had deteriorated so much he was put on a ventilator, which required sedation and the insertion of a breathing tube.

He eventually recovered and was discharged from the hospital last month. But he has since developed several issues, including phantom pains in one leg that require him to have physical therapy.
    “The nerve in my foot is sending messages of pain to the brain,” he said in the TV report Friday night.

“It causes me to limp because I feel that there is a wound there,” he said, even though there is no discernible injury. He also has an altered sense of taste.
    The 24-year-old, who was a healthy basketball player, also now has high blood pressure and pulse rate, and is on blood thinners that he might have to take his whole life.

Coronavirus patient Afik Suissa attends physical therapy as part of his recovery from the virus (Screencapture/Channel 12)

He also feels that he has had a change in personality.
    “I have less patience with people,” he said, adding that he now frequently gets upset and finds himself angry over trivial things.

“I raise my voice over things that are not legitimate, nonsense.”
    [...]

Full article: https://www.timesofisrael.com/recove...tive-problems/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... could it be that the "control" factor intended was to get emotions exacerbated into riots and demonstrations with torches and pitchforks?

That would make Covid-19 a literal riot-bug... further amplified via forced lockdown and social distancing?

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2020), Ewan (22nd March 2023), gord (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020), Sunny (24th June 2020), tendril (4th September 2021), Tintin (24th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast