+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R Estulin, RD Steele, new bestseller - Bilderbergs, Tavistock, etc.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default R Estulin, RD Steele, new bestseller - Bilderbergs, Tavistock, etc.

RUSSIAN COUNTER SPY REVEALS ALL TO FORMER US SPY — DEEP STATE, BILDERBERG, TAVISTOCK, GOOD NEWS
    Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
    3/12/20
    "There are are two sides to this self-described former Russian counter-intelligence officer of Lithunian heritage: the Nobel Peace Prize global awards side that I see, and the conspiracy nutcase that the Deep State wants you to see. As a former spy myself, and the top reviewer of non-fiction, I come down solidly in favor of this man's insights being useful to the public. We barely scratch the service here, but we agree on two things: first, that the secret intelligence world as it is now led and focused, is in service to the Deep State and harmful to prospects for peace and prosperity for the USA and all other countries; and second, that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin are two of the greatest conservative leaders on the planet, and offer hope for our future."

Alexandra Bruce, Forbidden Knowledge review:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/rus...ock-good-news/

"Former Russian counterintelligence agent, Daniel Estulin joins former CIA agent, Robert David Steele to discuss his excellent books on subjects like the Bilderberg Group and the Tavistock Institute.

Steele tells Estulin that his book on Tavistock as the best he’s ever read and that it was shocking to be educated on things he never knew about the CIA, despite having worked there.

Estulin explains that Russia had gathered lots of information about Western intelligence agencies and secret societies.

“We had a lot of information on the Bilderbergers. It shouldn’t surprise anyone that the members of Bilderberg, especially from Western Europe, France, West Germany, Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands – they were crypto-Soviets or crypto-Communists. So, we always had great info from within.

“Also, [we had] a lot of documents and photographs and deliberations and so, over the years, when people talked about secret societies and private organizations and all these groups that meet allegedly in secret, to decide world politics, everyone talked about ‘They’ ruled, ‘They’ do this, but no one knew who ‘They’ were.

“And when my book, ‘The Bilderberg Group’ came out, suddenly, ‘They’ had a face, their name [that] everyone recognized; who ‘They’ were, what ‘They’ did.

“‘They’ had the photographs, the deliberations, the documents, the emails, the correspondence and suddenly, this ‘They’ became this global phenomenon.

“Initially, I had hoped to sell three four thousand copies, when all was said and done and it’s still selling strongly. The book is in 16 countries. It’s been translated into 42 or 43 languages, I can’t remember; 219 weeks on the Top 10 Best-Selling lists in 20 countries. It was number 4 on Amazon.com for a day and a half…

“People tend to simplify things and bring everything to the lowest common denominator. They thought that Bilderberg was the ‘It’, it was the ‘They’ who controlled the world, you know, the ‘All Seeing Eye’, the ‘Jewish Masonic conspiracy’, etc, etc, of course you well know that this is not the case. The world is a very complex place.”

This is a fascinating conversation between two really smart guys that gets into the techniques of unconventional warfare that are in play right now, such as the coronavirus.

(The FKTV website has been knocked offline several times in recent days, delaying this morning’s newsletter. It appears that Google has removed some censorship algorithms from its search engine, resulting in a surge of previously suppressed search traffic to the site. Also, Robert David Steele recommended a recent post: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/shu...of-the-people/
    ...which nearly quadrupled normal traffic. So, we’ve added more memory to my server.)"
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (20th March 2020), aoibhghaire (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Cardillac (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), cursichella1 (21st March 2020), enigma3 (21st March 2020), Ioneo (20th March 2020), Jayke (20th March 2020), Kryztian (21st March 2020), Maknocktomb (21st March 2020), Mashika (20th March 2020), Mike (20th March 2020), Rosco1 (21st March 2020), TomKat (21st March 2020), toppy (20th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: R Estulin, RD Steele, new bestseller - Bilderbergs, Tavistock, etc.

13 minutes in and the guy is constantly waxing abstract when asked direct questions. People with real info do not do that. Bye.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

onawah (21st March 2020), Rosco1 (21st March 2020), Soda (22nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think the really juicy info is in the new book.
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    13 minutes in and the guy is constantly waxing abstract when asked direct questions. People with real info do not do that. Bye.
    Each breath a gift...

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

And maybe when you buy the book you find out the really juicy info is in some seminar :-)

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't think so. The book is a big best seller.
    And maybe when you buy the book you find out the really juicy info is in some seminar :-)

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread