+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock reviews the coronavirus pandemic

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock reviews the coronavirus pandemic

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    These are precisely the folks that are preyed upon and misdirected by this man, he relies on the newly awakened in that overload, open state where recent realizations in their perceptions of the world have deconstructed or suspended the critical thought.
    You really nailed it David. Sadly, I was one of these folks around the 2009 era leading up to 2012. I was never in deep enough to start involving money, but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing.

For several years I was convinced that, any day now, all the world's problems would be magically fixed and we'd see a new "Golden Age" on Earth.
    The slow realization that this was never going to happen and that I was conned was devastating. The hope I had built up inside myself all came crashing down and I felt like there was nothing left to look forward to. Suffice to say it took a while to bounce back from.

Coming from someone who liked to pride himself on being an "intelligent critical thinker," I was really embarrassed by how duped I was. Although I did learn a lot about myself through this process - I'm not nearly as impervious to suggestions as I thought and i'm not nearly as critical and logical of a thinker as I thought.

It makes me grateful to have a place like Avalon, where ideas like this are dissected in a way that keeps me grounded - from people who truly are critical thinkers and more level-headed than I am.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Crackberry For This Post:

Akasha (31st March 2020), anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), happyuk (31st March 2020), Iancorgi (24th March 2020), Ivanhoe (31st March 2020), jcking (1st April 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), Pam (31st March 2020), Soda (24th March 2020), wondering (23rd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I'd be more interested to know what the coronavirus thinks about David Wilcock.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Akasha (31st March 2020), anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Craig (23rd March 2020), happyuk (31st March 2020), Kryztian (31st March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), Pam (31st March 2020), scotslad (31st March 2020), Soda (24th March 2020), wondering (23rd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:38.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), happyuk (31st March 2020), Kryztian (31st March 2020), Pam (31st March 2020), Soda (31st March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by Crackberry (here)
    These are precisely the folks that are preyed upon and misdirected by this man, he relies on the newly awakened in that overload, open state where recent realizations in their perceptions of the world have deconstructed or suspended the critical thought.
    You really nailed it David. Sadly, I was one of these folks around the 2009 era leading up to 2012. I was never in deep enough to start involving money, but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing.

For several years I was convinced that, any day now, all the world's problems would be magically fixed and we'd see a new "Golden Age" on Earth.
    The slow realization that this was never going to happen and that I was conned was devastating. The hope I had built up inside myself all came crashing down and I felt like there was nothing left to look forward to. Suffice to say it took a while to bounce back from.

Coming from someone who liked to pride himself on being an "intelligent critical thinker," I was really embarrassed by how duped I was. Although I did learn a lot about myself through this process - I'm not nearly as impervious to suggestions as I thought and i'm not nearly as critical and logical of a thinker as I thought.

It makes me grateful to have a place like Avalon, where ideas like this are dissected in a way that keeps me grounded - from people who truly are critical thinkers and more level-headed than I am.
    Don't feel bad, I got suckered too. He's a marvelous storyteller and entertainer. His innocent boy next door ''aw shucks'' demeanor adds to his credibility..and he really DOES resemble Edgar Cayce so that that influenced me too. I've got a couple of his books on my audible still. When the talk about him started a few years back, I thought it was ''deep state' take down, and didn't believe it. Even when I was physically in the audience at Contact in the past and saw Daniel Sheehan (who I respected) shout ''Bullsh..t!" to some of DW's pronouncements and saw Linda Howe snap at him.

What fascinated me then and now is what is the nature of his personality disorder? When Sheehan yelled at him, DW literally did not bat an eyelash, didn't lose his focus, just moseyed along. That is not a normal reaction if you are a genuine person delivering an authentic message. That was a big crack in my belief in him. I mean I always saw the ego and the deep need to be a ''star'', but thought it was harmless at the time.

Gradually I thought where there's smoke there's fire and then what I learned here really hammered it home (and was part of what brought me here, trying to ferret out what true about him.)

I would never look at one of his videos now because I don't want to put one penny in his pocket and more eyeballs do that. He's without remorse or introspection on what a dark role he is really playing in the bigger picture. Making people lose their openness and curiosity and rendering them cynical.

I would genuinely be interested in his psychology if anyone has insight.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Crackberry (31st March 2020), happyuk (31st March 2020), jcking (1st April 2020), Pam (31st March 2020), Soda (31st March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)

Don't feel bad, I got suckered too. He's a marvelous storyteller and entertainer. His innocent boy next door ''aw shucks'' demeanor adds to his credibility..and he really DOES resemble Edgar Cayce so that that influenced me too. I've got a couple of his books on my audible still. When the talk about him started a few years back, I thought it was ''deep state' take down, and didn't believe it. Even when I was physically in the audience at Contact in the past and saw Daniel Sheehan (who I respected) shout ''Bullsh..t!" to some of DW's pronouncements and saw Linda Howe snap at him.

What fascinated me then and now is what is the nature of his personality disorder? When Sheehan yelled at him, DW literally did not bat an eyelash, didn't lose his focus, just moseyed along. That is not a normal reaction if you are a genuine person delivering an authentic message. That was a big crack in my belief in him. I mean I always saw the ego and the deep need to be a ''star'', but thought it was harmless at the time.

Gradually I thought where there's smoke there's fire and then what I learned here really hammered it home (and was part of what brought me here, trying to ferret out what true about him.)

I would never look at one of his videos now because I don't want to put one penny in his pocket and more eyeballs do that. He's without remorse or introspection on what a dark role he is really playing in the bigger picture. Making people lose their openness and curiosity and rendering them cynical.

He is a cold and calculated psychopath. He would jump on any trending conspiracy topic and claim his insiders already briefed him on it. So far none of his claims have materialized, but let’s say this Q thing pans out like it has promised then can you imagine DW’s reaction? He would try to take credit for the whole operation and declare himself as the savior of humanity. I lost total respect for him when, in a behind the scenes video with CG, was talking smack about homeless people and that he wouldn’t help them with money because he would be enabling their laziness while forgetting how many times he was asking for handouts from the public to support his ascension lifestyle!

I genuinely hope that one day he would become a little more self aware and becomes honest with himself and others cause I don’t think he can go on for long with this ascension charade anymore.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Crackberry (31st March 2020), Elainie (31st March 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), Luke Holiday (31st March 2020), OmeyocaN777 (31st March 2020), Pam (31st March 2020), scotslad (31st March 2020), Soda (31st March 2020), Wind (31st March 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    Quote Posted by graciousb (here)

He is a cold and calculated psychopath. He would jump on any trending conspiracy topic and claim his insiders already briefed him on it. So far none of his claims have materialized, but let’s say this Q thing pans out like it has promised then can you imagine DW’s reaction? He would try to take credit for the whole operation and declare himself as the savior of humanity. I lost total respect for him when, in a behind the scenes video with CG, was talking smack about homeless people and that he wouldn’t help them with money because he would be enabling their laziness while forgetting how many times he was asking for handouts from the public to support his ascension lifestyle!

I genuinely hope that one day he would become a little more self aware and becomes honest with himself and others cause I don’t think he can go on for long with this ascension charade anymore.

….does anyone have this clip????

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), Crackberry (31st March 2020), Pam (31st March 2020), scotslad (31st March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    ….does anyone have this clip????
    I think this was on one of CG’s vlogs where he used to film his interactions with DW while they were on the way to Gaia studios to film their show. On a side note, the early dynamic between the 2 was pure gold! You could see exactly how DW was molding CG into what he is today.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st March 2020 at 12:51. Reason: fixed quote formatting

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), Luke Holiday (31st March 2020), Pam (31st March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

… I have watched the latest video and have the following comments:

1(One should not throw out the babies with the bath water) I thoroughly enjoyed the ending group guided meditation - DW is truly gifted in this area and I found it to be incredibally uplifting!

2. I would like to participate/set up more of these - as it is a proven way that we all can work together to avoid negative outcomes and manifest positive results around the CV/world economy. (The research presented in scientific journals is remarkable)

3. Unnecessary (at times unfortunate) self aggrandizing moments aside - DW should be commended for an excellent overall presentation which will serve to assuage anxiety, educate and enlighten.

4. Over the last several years DW has presented a very consistent message of what he believes has led us to this point in history, what is going on currently and what happens next.

Moving forward, based on what actually happens, DW will either; cross the rubicon to superstardom, or he will have jumped the proverbial shark and forever be known as the " scam artist extraordinare."

5. Several sources are reporting the same upcoming scenarios of : No cell phone, internet for several days to allow for mass arrests to take place.

I find this plausible based on, Q anon posts, the thousands of sealed indictments, along with the unbelievable coordinated effort it would take to arrest world elites involved in the Clinton email connected human trafficking, Epstein connected/child sex slave creating and adrenochrome/child sacrifice blood drinking rituals.
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 31st March 2020 at 17:06.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), OmeyocaN777 (31st March 2020), PathWalker (3rd April 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:36.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), Luke Holiday (31st March 2020), Pam (31st March 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

The most cringeworthy part was near the end when he says something like " and the only initiation ,[for new video series] is monetary, but that's ok bc everyone is getting a 1200 dollar check"

This was right before he said they are 4 years away from giving everyone flying cars...
    Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.
    Herein lies the peace of God....

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Akasha (31st March 2020), anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), jcking (1st April 2020), Kryztian (31st March 2020), Wind (31st March 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I

You are a very wise person,Crackberry . What you gained from your experience is really priceless. I do understand the the state of feeling like a fool for being duped by someone or ideas that you trusted. It becomes hard to trust again, but at the end of the day I believe we are always building on our discernment if we can be honest with ourselves and you have done and are doing that. I call that a life well lived.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), Crackberry (31st March 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), happyuk (31st March 2020), Luke Holiday (31st March 2020), Soda (31st March 2020), Wind (1st April 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

5. Several sources are reporting the same upcoming scenarios of : No cell phone, internet for several days to allow for mass arrests to take place.

I find this plausible based on, Q anon posts, the thousands of sealed indictments, along with the unbelievable coordinated effort it would take to arrest world elites involved in the Clinton email connected, human trafficking, Epstein connected/child sex slave creating, adrenochrome/child sacrifice blood drinking rituals.
    Pure nonsense.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (31st March 2020), anandacate (31st March 2020), Crackberry (31st March 2020), greybeard (31st March 2020), Iancorgi (31st March 2020), Ivanhoe (31st March 2020), jcking (1st April 2020), Kryztian (31st March 2020), Luke Holiday (31st March 2020), Salv8tion (31st March 2020), Satori (31st March 2020), Soda (31st March 2020), Wind (1st April 2020), Yoda (1st April 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah, unfortunately Kerry is now also pretty much mirroring same FailCock & QANON Crap in her latest update...

Like... 𝐖𝐓𝐅, 𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘!!! 😳👀😵
    𝗔𝗟𝗟-𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 (𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗟&#120300 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗣 & 𝗤𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡... 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻' 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴-𝗵𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗙𝗞 𝗝𝗿??👀
    𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗠𝗠... 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗞𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝟭𝟱 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 (back her & Bill days)... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙃*𝙏 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨!!😩
    𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹-𝗼𝗳-𝗮-𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻... 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨!! 🤕😵

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐏... 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱, 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 (𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱-𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲&#120305 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐘 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 &𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅!!
    𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗗 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀!!!😪

Ohh, and Corey also disproving/debunking DW's info... while volunteering sourced from the same insider(s)??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEVUkC_aUGYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEVUkC_aUGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEVUkC_aUGYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEVUkC_aUGY

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TeeW For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), Elainie (31st March 2020), Kryztian (31st March 2020), Luke Holiday (31st March 2020), PathWalker (3rd April 2020), Soda (31st March 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I find this plausible based on, Q anon posts, the thousands of sealed indictments, along with the unbelievable coordinated effort it would take to arrest world elites involved in the Clinton email connected, human trafficking, Epstein connected/child sex slave creating, adrenochrome/child sacrifice blood drinking rituals.
    Pure nonsense.
    Hello Bill,

Just to be clear, which aspect (aspects) of the post do you consider pure nonsense?

I would think that it was exclusively the idea that mass arrests of global elite could occur?

Thank you

¤=[Post Update]=¤

… Lets not forget Simon Parkes also parroting a very similar narrative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hvq00U-cj0&t=537s
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 31st March 2020 at 17:07.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (31st March 2020), Caliban (1st April 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Pure nonsense.
    Hello Bill,

Just to be clear, which aspect (aspects) of the post do you consider pure nonsense? I would think that it would be the fact that mass arrests of global eligte could occur?
    The part that I quoted from your post. (That's why I selectively quoted it.)

Daniel Liszt dismissed the very same question very lucidly and concisely at 2:17:37 in this recent video. It's only a minute or so... do listen.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (31st March 2020), anandacate (31st March 2020), Crackberry (31st March 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), Iancorgi (31st March 2020), jcking (1st April 2020), Kryztian (31st March 2020), Luke Holiday (31st March 2020), onawah (31st March 2020), Yoda (1st April 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Like... 𝐖𝐓𝐅, 𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘!!! 😳👀😵
    𝗔𝗟𝗟-𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 (𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗟&#120300 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗣 & 𝗤𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡... 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻' 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴-𝗵𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗙𝗞 𝗝𝗿??👀
    𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗠𝗠... 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗞𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝟭𝟱 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 (back her & Bill days)... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙃*𝙏 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨!!😩
    𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹-𝗼𝗳-𝗮-𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻... 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨!! 🤕😵

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐏... 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱, 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 (𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱-𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲&#120305 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐘 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 &𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅!!
    𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗗 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀!!!😪

Ohh, and Corey also disproving/debunking DW's info... while volunteering sourced from the same insider(s)??

I would like to focus on the following 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗣 & 𝗤𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡…

I have read, and believe I understand the Trump Qanon information, but I remain curious of reasoning behind the negative responses to the Qanon information on several PA posts.

Can you/others help me to better understand this point of view?

Blessings Luke

Last edited by Luke Holiday; 31st March 2020 at 17:11.

32. Link to Post #37
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

About the arrests.
    Everybody says is a possibility, nobody really knows but certainly, we all hope for something like that to happen...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Jad (1st April 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,400 times in 8,339 posts

There are just as many stark raving over self hyping frazzled and peaking people on both sides of the ARRESTS enigma.

All are thinking in over filled packages of schemas.

Nearly the whole world is locked down. The corporate media is pushing a program, WHAT IS IT ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

graciousb (3rd April 2020), greybeard (31st March 2020), happyuk (31st March 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched just sections of DW's latest video.

Overall I don't know in which category he falls:
    - one of the many active low level communication agent for the cabal with the function to give us a glimpse of what to expect while at the same time keeping the people asleep and reassuring us that in the end things will not be as bad as we think
    - or a he is being manipulated and used as a tool by his informants to spread the message that we will go through a dark phase but we'll survive and things will be ok in the end
    anyway...

He has 2 points that I take seriously:
    - shut down of all communication media (internet, phones, etc...). Yes, I believe that but not for the reason he said. I do believe that the purpose of the shutdown is to roll out Internet2 they have been talking about since 2010. Once Internet2 is up and running not anybody/everybody will have access to it; it'll be reserved for a handful of individuals and corporations.
    - the good guys will take over and remove the bad guys. This won't happen that way. I believe the 'good guys' he is referring to are simply posers; ie new faces of the cabal posing as saviors. The way I see it, is they'll keep tightening current restrictions and maintain lockdown to the brink of suffocation and then come out declaring that covid19 is now beaten/under control and that they also removed all the bad guys from power, but that the measures in place must be maintained for sometime to make sure that there is no virus threat anymore. The sometime will quietly turn into forever. Fast forward to 2030; nobody will remember covid19 but everybody shackled to the system.
    That's the NWO.
    Last edited by Tomkoyote; 31st March 2020 at 20:14.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

graciousb (3rd April 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wilcock says the cell phone/internet outage and the Deep State “roundups” will happen between Apr 1-10...so, give it a week or so folks...and we’ll see...

...but that said, Deep State inter-mural violence is pretty complex.

One thing left out of this entire conversation has been CG’s own admission the Blue Chickens did not condone the workings of the Anshar, who, according to CG, have been trying to hit a certain timeline “window” that results in the Anshar existing. CG acknowledged the Anshar pulled all sorts of shenanigans in their manipulation of this timeline...i.e. what is good for the Anshar, is not necessarily good for us...especially since the Anshar’s past actions have been condemned by the folks near the top of CG’s power pyramid.

I call this sort of information by these guys as evidence “hidden in plain sight.”

...so, I intend to get out the popcorn and watch the show. After all, it seems we are now getting into act 3 of this global Deep State soap opera...or at least I think it’s act 3...

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

graciousb (3rd April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast