+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Dealing with fear and panic

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Dealing with fear and panic

I shared on another thread my dream in which I was in a ceremony in which I'm standing with my arms crossed over my chest holding wild flowers. There is a strong large man with his arms creating a circle around me. There are people watching wondering if I can succeed. Then freezing cold water starts pouring over my head and I start deflecting it with energy and never feel it. Those around me and I begin to realize I succeeded , I passed.

So a few weeks ago I kept feeling extreme anxiety but I actually was not anxious over what was going on. I just broke into tears and felt empathy for the world, that "they were in such pain" and I couldn't stand it. I remembered the dream and felt I had to deflect the collective human pain or it was going to tear me up. I just stayed with the dream centered myself and I felt the most profound peace. Afterward I laughed and couldn't actually believe what just happened. I don't consider myself psychic but recently I released I am (like all of us are). I'm a psychologist and usually blow away most of my patients with my quick insight into them and that has nothing to to with text books. I also don't think I understood what an empath really was until recently and that I may have some of that going on. I now have to make a conscious effort to release the "worlds" emotions from myslef or I get really stressed out. However if the anxiety is related to something I can identify, like my house burning down from CA wild fires, I cant effect that as much. Only when I cant really identify why I'm anxious I now realize I'm picking it up from those around me and I focus on the dream and its crazy, it just dissipates. So all our anxiety may not be just ours right now.
    Last edited by Savannah; 3rd October 2020 at 00:04.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Anka (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020), golden lady (3rd October 2020), Kate (3rd October 2020), muxfolder (2nd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

To those on any spiritual path, it is necessary to face a great challenge in order to "level up", so to speak..
    To keep yourself vibrationally balanced and aligned takes a great deal of awareness at this time. Many would manipulate your reality using your fear and feed energetically off your anxiety - so don't let them! Your attention on nearly any media source is a product that is being harvested and sold, so limit your time and exposure. The greater the challenge the greater the potential for growth and expansion. I have found focusing on kindness and gratitude - to the grocery clerk, the delivery driver, the lady walking her dog waiting to cross the street - during every human interaction (no matter how fleeting or minor) provides a great deal of relief.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Anka (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2020), Kate (3rd October 2020), muxfolder (3rd October 2020), Savannah (3rd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2020), Wind (4th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Anxiety is based on feeling powerless possibly derived from picking up other people’s fear. When many on the planet are feeling fear, then others who aren’t may be picking up on the fear and feeling powerless because it is not their own; their anxiety will be channelled back into increasing the overall fear. It helps to understand this process in order to avoid becoming a part of it. It is just a process based on natural instinct and does not require the existence of satanic nihilists conspiring to achieve a goal; on the contrary it is fuelled by conspiracy theory insofar as this is just another name for fear.

Since the human population has grown more than three times over within living memory, then any such collective emotion is going to have unprecedented consequences. An alternative way of looking at what is going on is karma, a notion that seems to have been invented by economists: karma is debt to be paid off by suffering for having oneself caused suffering. But let’s look at how this works out. It is an endless circular process for just as long as the aim remains to balance the books: income matches expenditures. Paying off karma presupposes someone else creating more for themselves, i.e. by caused the necessary suffering.

Billion upon billion of suffering humans suggests that a huge amount of karmic debt is being paid off right now. In other words, the collective karmic balance should at some point go into the black, with positive karma in the bank. However, when our thinking is governed by economists, we decide that in order to balance the books an equivalent negative amount is being created by a tiny elite. Yet, on the basis of this same thinking, with mounting debt, there comes a point when bankruptcy is declared, i.e. when a debtor can no longer pay their debts, and the creditors can no longer collect their receivables. This is where redemption, one of those economic terms that has spilled over into religion, comes into play, moving into entirely new territory, a ‘reset’ if you will. The entire karmic accountancy system breaks down, which is both the ‘miracle’ some are learning to expect and the basis of fresh fear, because the majority of creditors are not quite ready to write off what is owed them. Of course in all the above, the economic situation is not an analogy for something happening at a deeper level, it is actually the same process at this shallower level. The problem is one of disgruntled creditors when they realize that there is no way they can be recompensed with funny money created out of nothing: that whole system has to collapse first; but then, how are we going to pay the bills? The ‘miracle’ will happen when enough people overcome the anxiety caused by feeling powerless on that ‘account’. The control system spins out of control.

I stopped having money problems the day I stopped worrying about money problems.

For my earlier thoughts on karma see this post.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

muxfolder (4th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2020), Wind (4th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3