+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Would God really send people to hell....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Would God really send people to hell....

I have schizophrenia and that's what the voices tell me. But there are spiritual sources that say there is no hell God sends people to. But then again there are other sources that say a hell exists and people go to it when they die sometimes. Like I don't know if the Vedas can be trusted as a valid spiritual source but the Vedas say there are 7 different hell worlds that people can go to when they die, and also the bible says people can go.

But I'd like to believe that it's not true God wouldn't do that that there is nothing someone can do in life to warrant an eternity of pure horror and suffering for eternity. I know psychics and I've read Dolores cannon material that say when we die we go back to God and are forgiven and if you do terrible things in life that you still have pay for what you did but hell doesn't exist. But how much can they really be believed as trusted material on the subject.

What if God really is a vengeful God and has no mercy on the bad people and tosses them like trash to the pits of hell. Why couldn't there be a God like that. I've seen different near death experiences and while most have people going to heaven there are about 30 % who said they went to hell. Are near death experiences probably the best source material on heaven and hell.

I d like people's different opinions on the subject. Feel free to comment I'm curious what people think on the matter. Thank you

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), bojancan (22nd March 2020), Caliban (22nd March 2020), Gracy (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Justplain (23rd March 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2020), palehorse (3rd May 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd March 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2020), toppy (22nd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020), XelNaga (23rd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Default Re: Would God really send people to hell....

Have you ever tryed to bore down to find out who you are, who you really are ?

Most people are schizophrenic without beeing aware of it.
    "God" is not vengeful.

I wish you love and peace !

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), Caliban (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Justplain (23rd March 2020), mindbend8r (22nd March 2020), Orph (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2020), toppy (22nd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020), Wind (22nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Paradise and Hell are already as part of creation, we cannot percieve it well because there are two extreme sides of creation and we are far from them. You are judging the creation without fully understanding it. Do you know the extreme side of evil and the enteties that are part of it? Do you know that there is an army of men and other enteties against all laws of peace and order. They think they can win against God, but God let them in their illusion until a specified time. There is one greatest enemy for mankind, spoken in many scriptures and messengers, but mankind is mostly blind to it because the war is subtle and invisible. That greatest enemy has an army with him, consciously obeying him or unconsciously. Everything was created by God for a purpose, even the most evil of creation. We have to be careful in our path,to be aware of God and to try to understand the creation, also the laws and rules that leads to peace, order and balance.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), Justplain (23rd March 2020), lovelytony22 (5th May 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), toppy (22nd March 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by mindbend8r (here)
    I've seen different near death experiences and while most have people going to heaven there are about 30 % who said they went to hell. Are near death experiences probably the best source material on heaven and hell.
    I think the notion of self-created worlds or states of being is a far more appropriate description and would not exonerate us so easily or allow us to project blame elsewhere. They can still be referenced as heaven and hells but in reality that changes nothing.

It's the kind of paradigm that the Buddhists would recognise as well as other traditions.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 22nd March 2020 at 11:58.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), Caliban (22nd March 2020), enigma3 (23rd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Justplain (23rd March 2020), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Mike (23rd March 2020), palehorse (3rd May 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), toppy (24th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020), XelNaga (23rd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I have schizophrenia and that's what the voices tell me. But there are spiritual sources that say there is no hell God sends people to. But then again there are other sources that say a hell exists and people go to it when they die sometimes. Like I don't know if the Vedas can be trusted as a valid spiritual source but the Vedas say there are 7 different hell worlds that people can go to when they die, and also the bible says people can go.

But I'd like to believe that it's not true God wouldn't do that that there is nothing someone can do in life to warrant an eternity of pure horror and suffering for eternity. I know psychics and I've read Dolores cannon material that say when we die we go back to God and are forgiven and if you do terrible things in life that you still have pay for what you did but hell doesn't exist. But how much can they really be believed as trusted material on the subject.

What if God really is a vengeful God and has no mercy on the bad people and tosses them like trash to the pits of hell. Why couldn't there be a God like that. I've seen different near death experiences and while most have people going to heaven there are about 30 % who said they went to hell. Are near death experiences probably the best source material on heaven and hell.

I d like people's different opinions on the subject. Feel free to comment I'm curious what people think on the matter. Thank you
    Life force tends to fragment in this life, and parts might be in a hell of some kind. It's a matter of self-gathering and dissolving the barriers between soul fragments, to become fully present here in the body. It's done by repetitive inner perception and feel.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), Caliban (22nd March 2020), Justplain (23rd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), toppy (24th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

No, the God of my understanding would not create a hell and send people there.
    But we may be powerful enough to create one.

The God of my understanding is a God of pure love. It wants me to be happy and feel good but allows us to choose differently.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 22nd March 2020 at 13:03.

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), Caliban (22nd March 2020), Craig (22nd March 2020), DaveToo (2nd April 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), enigma3 (23rd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), Ivanhoe (22nd March 2020), Jackson (25th March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Justplain (23rd March 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020), mindbend8r (23rd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Patient (22nd March 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd March 2020), toppy (24th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020), XelNaga (23rd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,695 times in 3,333 posts

I have spent my life contemplating questions like the one you ask. Here is my conclusion. I am on this planet at this time and I'm in the body that I have. I have spent so much time trying to mentally go to some other place, places like "enlightenment", places where my consciousness would be different and easier to deal with. One by one I have laid them all aside. This place, right here, right now is what I have to deal with, like it or not. Sometimes that is so much easier than trying to get to all those other places.Sometimes it's harder.

My favorite book is still the Bhagavad Gita and I recognize the beauty and wisdom of it. I know others have become enlightened, but it ain't going to happen to this schmuck at this time. The spiritual gift I was given was to finally see myself pretty clearly and what an eye opener..all the defenses, all the rigidness, all the righteous indignation.. that was my hell and it was right here in this life time and in this body..sorry if I don't make a bit of sense.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

42 (23rd March 2020), aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), bojancan (22nd March 2020), Delight (2nd April 2020), East Sun (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2020), Jackson (25th March 2020), Justplain (23rd March 2020), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020), Mike (23rd March 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd March 2020), Strat (22nd March 2020), toppy (24th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020), XelNaga (23rd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I have spent my life contemplating questions like the one you ask. Here is my conclusion. I am on this planet at this time and I'm in the body that I have. I have spent so much time trying to mentally go to some other place, places like "enlightenment", places where my consciousness would be different and easier to deal with. One by one I have laid them all aside. This place, right here, right now is what I have to deal with, like it or not. Sometimes that is so much easier than trying to get to all those other places.Sometimes it's harder.

My favorite book is still the Bhagavad Gita and I recognize the beauty and wisdom of it. I know others have become enlightened, but it ain't going to happen to this schmuck at this time. The spiritual gift I was given was to finally see myself pretty clearly and what an eye opener..all the defenses, all the rigidness, all the righteous indignation.. that was my hell and it was right here in this life time and in this body..sorry if I don't make a bit of sense.
    Hi Pam,

Lovely post, absolutely no reason why it wouldn't make sense.

Could you elaborate on why you love the Bhagavad Gita, it's an amazing work.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd March 2020), toppy (24th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

I concur with Iceberg and Ron Mauer Sr

However, my opinions may be controversial and uncomfortable for some.

We are souls having a physical experience that isn’t provided for in the realm where we came from.

This experience is important for our growth, because that opportunity doesn’t take place in the other realm. We have the free will of creating either our hell or heaven here on Earth. These are the illusions we can create leaving us with an embedded perception that becomes the belief. Either illusion can migrate to after physical death. In other words we can create the hell or the heaven after we leave this physical state. The good news is there isn't a fixed destiny for either state. This is the importance while you are here now to go through experiences on Earth to wake up. Its a process of education on this physical realm.

We are therefore provided for a dichotomy of dark and light here on Earth on numerous occasions. This means providing the simultaneous experience of pure love and exquisite beauty coupled with violence, hatred and destruction. This truly is a unique set-up. There are teams, multiple beings, human and those not from this world, whose sole purpose is to work together to provide this dichotomy to the souls who come to Earth. If that wasn't the case why are we here. You will learn nothing if you have come here as a perfect physical being.

These are the opportunities we create; however, free will dictates whether a soul chooses to use these gifts or not.
    What each soul is presented is an interference (appearance) by design. Awakened individuals find it extremely disconcerting that beings would ‘interfere’ with the free flow of life. Quite the contrary; there have been ever so many times that this ‘interference’ is allowed by the whole purpose of its design.
    The roles of these teams of beings whose mission is to create the illusion of bi-polar division; the light being no more important than the darkness. Servants of humanity who would as frequently antagonize or stir the pot, as create the miraculous moments, are all over the planet, guaranteeing that an incarnate soul can have the opportunity to live what they have come here for.

It is human nature to wish for world peace, to pray for unity, to hope for the world to live as One. That’s not the purpose of this planet and what it has to offer. It is also the reason that religions come and go, ‘Saviors’ are created, Holy texts are enshrined and humans are always looking forward to a time when there might be Peace on Earth. What they fail to realize is that there has never been total Peace nor will there ever be. Just as the species has never managed to annihilate itself, because ’Others’ won’t allow it, this schoolhouse for hearty souls promises the experience of duality. Duality or separation from the Source of All That Is, is the mythology that spirits come here to engage in. The opportunities for expansion and the rush of temporarily believing that it’s even possible to detach from perfection, that’s what it’s all about.

External fantasies is just a quick fix for a short time, an entrapment due to lack of discernment of Sleepers. More awakened people are on the increase; this realisation through morphogenices within the Noosphere (thinking layer of Earth) is bringing this ever increasing level of awareness on to this planet. I’m optimistic this may gradually supersede the present state on this planet of its Sleeping audience, as this process works within the sleepers subconscious mind and gradually filters through to the conscious mind, this is a real process that works and is part of our evolution of humanity.

There is an amalgamation of many sources in metaphysics. Here is a very brief summation. This was back in the twentieth century for teachings in those days. For example, Steiner and ‘The Tibetan’ back 100 years ago had discussed this process of duality for the soul when incarnating on the Earth. Steiner discusses the pre incarnation period, selecting the Earth as unique for an accelerated soul growth. The Vedic teachings of thousands of years ago taught at Indian universities similar material. Also Phyllis V. Schlemmer whom worked with Dr Andrija Puharich and Sir John Whitmore (see references) that the Earth was a special focus for the Council of Nine. The development of esoteric teachings has grown a lot since those days.

The Only Planet of Choice by Phyllis V. Schlemmer
    The Nine: Briefing from Deep Space by Stuart Holroyd
    The Master Djwhal Khul (also known as the Tibetan)
    Other sources like H.P. Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Rudolf Steiner, George Gurdjieff

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

haroldsails (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020), Mike (23rd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

God is not a being, like you or I think we are.

God is not keeping an eye out for little mindbender's next infraction, tallying it up in the 'good book'. No. God muses and we are the result. We are required elements in God's plan. Indispensable parts of a plan we cannot know. That should already give us pause. For we do not feel indispensable at all. This means that our image of self, our self-image, is incorrect. So any conclusions drawn in this state of self-delusion cannot be true, real, or in any way pertinent to the discussion.

God is preoccupied. The divine musings go on. We merely play our indispensable parts.

Unaware of our true importance we draw parallels that do not exist. There is no heaven or hell, there is only the musings of god, which we are a part of, not apart from.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), DaveToo (2nd April 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd March 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020), Wind (22nd March 2020), XelNaga (23rd March 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Would "God" send himself to hell?
    Cant remember the exact quote from Genesis but I think it goes along the lines of God became all that is without diminishing Himself.
    There nowhere that God is not, in thats sense there is no separation
    Omni potent, omni present.
    Even scientists will say that its like a spiders web from the big bang.
    Everything is of the same Divine energy -- just varying degrees of it.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), Caliban (22nd March 2020), DeDukshyn (22nd March 2020), enigma3 (23rd March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (22nd March 2020), Franny (22nd March 2020), haroldsails (22nd March 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Justplain (23rd March 2020), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Mike (23rd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd March 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020), Wind (22nd March 2020), XelNaga (23rd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

dichotomy = sharing, division, partition, dichotomy, fission, parting

amalgamation = merger, fusion, amalgamation, consolidation, unification, tie-up blandning

concur= summon, cite, chime in, assent, go along

amalgamation = mixture, blend, mix, admixture, interfusion, amalgamation
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 22nd March 2020 at 14:49.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote the light being no more important than the darkness
    aoibhghaire thank you for that most grounding post. One of the most imbalancing actions I have created in this experience was giving more emphasis to the "light" portion of the experience. I have looked away at the dark part, at least in myself for a very long time. The best thing that ever happened to me is seeing this and just delving into it. Just sitting with it and allowing all of the energy involved in it just to flow through. Just watching my actions and seeing the reality of motivations. Seeing why it is all here.

The reason I love the Bhagavad Gita so is that it speaks to motives, what are the motives behind what we do? Most people would rather die than go there but if we dare to do it, it will be seen for what it is, a paper tiger, Oz behind the screen. The only power it has is when it is suppressed and ignored. I am amazed at how much energy it takes to keep it suppressed. But dag nabbit, I did it for years.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), greybeard (22nd March 2020), Jackson (25th March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Dear aoibhghaire

you type "..and Sir John Whitmore (see references)"
    Where do i find references ?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

Considering the entire Christian religion is pretty much based around the concept that you will go to "Hell" if you don't say the magic words, or whatever, it should be of interesting note then, that there is almost no mention of hell in the scriptures at all, the way the religion has conceptualized it.

Fear is the absolute best control mechanism that humans can use to control other humans with. This is how the overemphasis of avoiding being sent to "hell" has developed within the religion. The religion seeks to control people's beliefs, and there is no better way to do that then by implanting a fear based control mechanism. This mechanism was created by the religion, not by any scriptures.

"Hell" is a state, where the ego has rampant control of the mind. The ego is a defense mechanism for the body and is highly reductive by nature, and it applies a reaction in place of thinking. This works well for protecting the body, but the ego is also in our minds (somehow - its not really supposed to be there). In our minds it follows the same mechanism.

It tries to replace your thoughts with reactional commands, out of things it perceives as threat. We are taught, through our various cultures, of all sorts of unseen "threat"s -- the concept of having to avoid a "hell" is programmed into us, and the ego, creating an automated reaction from that perceived threat, will keep reminding us that "we will go to hell" if we don't behave a certain way ... but ultimately, no one can be "perfect" so that program is always there reacting to our actions, and reminding us of this perceived "threat"

Don't believe it.

I have, for some time now, suspected that those labelled as "schizophrenic", have a condition where the ego's programs rise above the dividing line between subconscious and conscious thought, and are perceived as voices, as they form linguistically structured thought. Everyone has "voices" in their head, but in most people the vast majority of the ego's automated programs stay below that dividing line and don't often surface linguistically.

In schizophrenics, the issues arise when, for whatever reason, many of these fear based autonomous programs cross that line and express themselves as linguistic thought; in most people this doesn't occur, or just occasionally here and there. This most often appears as though "someone" (due to the autonomy of the ego's programs), outside them self, speaking to them in their mind, because they didn't guide the linguistic thought - rather it just "popped up".
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 22nd March 2020 at 15:59.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), DaveToo (2nd April 2020), greybeard (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Mike (23rd March 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020), Wind (22nd March 2020), XelNaga (23rd March 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

mindbend8r,

Turn away from those voices and tell yourself that heaven is available right now.

Hells are what we create ourselves and can get free of them anyway. That's what the Vedas are saying and the Buddhist texts as well. The Source of Love has no interest in sending Him/Herself to any kind of damnation. We're here to remember who we are.

Go within and know you are loved. And let that knowing vanish away those other voices. Those illusions will not withstand.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Angels1981 (4th May 2020), aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), DeDukshyn (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020), XelNaga (23rd March 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Hi Rawhide68,

The reference to the book. The only planet of choice : essential briefings from deep space / transceiver Phyllis V. Schlemmer ; foreword by Sir John Whitmore.

http://www.theonlyplanetofchoice.com/

You can read the book for free here:

http://bibliotecapleyades.lege.net/s...se/opclist.htm

Hope that helps

aoibhghaire

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

jjjones (22nd March 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd March 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    blank, delete me
    I could never blank or delete your Rawhide, you are much to wise for that....

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd March 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Appreciate your well defined answer,
    Ill get back to you if I have further questions.

Thank you aoibhghaire

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Victoria (22nd March 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

The Only Planet of Choice by Phyllis V. Schlemmer
    The Nine: Briefing from Deep Space by Stuart Holroyd
    The Master Djwhal Khul (also known as the Tibetan)
    Other sources like H.P. Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Rudolf Steiner, George Gurdjieff[

Iv'e read the first two books - gives a brilliant (imo) understanding of the reality we find ourselves in
    Last edited by Mari; 22nd March 2020 at 20:33.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast