+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Would God really send people to hell....

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Would God really send people to hell....

Only heed messages that are uplifting. Whatever is communicating with you is trying to tear you down. If there is any Hell, it is what they themselves are creating for you right now.

No matter how earnest and compelling the voices are, no matter how much they seem to 'know' you, ignore them. That's part of their game. They will tell you nine objectively true things that only YOU know, to hook you into believing they have the goods on everything, particularly YOU. The tenth thing they tell you will be a whopper of a lie designed to demoralize you and rob you of energy.

The new class of anti psychotics can help you defeat them by providing a chemical block or barrier that somehow disables them or blocks them from gaining entry to you. The voices will try to convince you not to take any medications. They will threaten, scare and intimidate you about that issue. Ignore them!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd March 2020), Justplain (23rd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), mindbend8r (23rd March 2020), Pam (23rd March 2020), Peter UK (22nd March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Most of us really can't see the full picture of how the cycle of life and after life really works. After regarding the literature, and utilizing personal experience, you have to formulate your own assessment of what happens after death. I do believe our spirits are caught in a torturous process, one in some ways, that is hell in itself. I believe our spirit/soul recycles thru incarnations that may or not be voluntary. I do think soul harvesting occurs by entities that benefit from it. I don't think that the soul harvesting goes on forever, but from accounts, it can last for tens of thousands of years. Perhaps this is part of the overall soul development process? Is that part of the 'both good and evil' being equally necessary in this plane? Perhaps.

What I do wish for is to develop the ability to have a real choice of what is next for my spirit after this life. I would like to be conscious when I pass over, so I can make a conscious choice where to go next. If I am able to choose with my heart, only a place of peace and happiness would suffice. I believe that is the lesson to be learned here, that love and peace is the only way worth the bother.

And then, there's an infinite multiverse to explore.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Pam (23rd March 2020), Peter UK (23rd March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

These voices are trying to push your buttons so they can sap more out of you as they're likely spirit attachments (that most people have)that try to ramp up negative emotions so they can "get their fix".

This talks of the fear of death, from getwisdom.com:

"Death is merely a transition. There is no death for human because you are an extension of a soul that is a form of consciousness that persists. It takes on many forms and has a variety of potential expressions, all undergoing at once. The human being you feel is you is but a small extension of your soul which is a vast consciousness, and an entity in its own right. It is in another dimension but it links to you and informs you with its composition and a set of potentials that govern who you are from time to time, moment to moment, with an array of choices that come your way. And how you respond will be reflecting the soul composition that is the uniqueness that it represents. Each immortal being has a soul composite that is unique to them.

This was Creator’s plan not to have a series of clones, virtually identical and therefore predictable and also somewhat limited in variety of expression. The plan was to have the maximum possible array of soul compositions to create variety and richness and a quite wide landscape of possibility. So when you leave here with physical death of the body you return to a higher state of being as a wider soul extension. This you call light being, but it is still a part of the soul being expressed and coalescing, and a functioning unit that has a role to play and has many, many options available to come and go and express itself, and to interact with many other soul extensions in like fashion. Death is a kind of liberation and if you knew entirely the implications of this, which do extend beyond your understanding and imaginings, you would view each death with great, great celebration.

The course of things is truly inverted, the birth is a stepping down. Coming to earth plane is a tremendous challenge of great difficulty and entails much suffering in almost every case. That is because of the nature of the ongoing tug of war, not the way it was designed to be in its ideal manifestation. So birth is a setback, death is a liberation, and we say this not to encourage its hastening. You have useful things to do here and important things to do. You did come with a plan and an agenda and have obligations to your soul itself to see to these, and to not short circuit this learning and growth process. All of the adversity, all of the suffering serves you enormously in ways you do not yet understand, but are part of the expansion. You cannot be an expanded being and not understand the opposites that go along with everything in creation. The entire universe is created to be a balanced system. Every new undertaking causes some imbalance. It can move in a positive way or in a negative way but always must be compensated for, and with that, will have consequences.

So everything you do affects everything else and this will go on forever. So you need never fear death. There is no death for you. You are immortal. You cannot be killed. You cannot be suppressed. You cannot be eliminated in any sense, in any way. Your human body is fragile, your soul is not. So you are at risk of losing your human expression. But you are always the extension of Creator and Creator’s consciousness, that will always be so. And we can promise you that we treasure you. All are loved without exception and all are understood in a much deeper way than you can, seeing but a snapshot about yourself and its long heritage, let alone those around you, where they come from, and who they truly are and what their potential holds."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th March 2020), East Sun (23rd March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), Pam (23rd March 2020), Peter UK (23rd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I would sugest that anyone with voices in the head read "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle.
    The voices were driving him to suicide when he got an insight that changed his life, now "The peace that passes all understanding." is there for him and can be for everyone.
    It made a big change in my life -- best book, ever millions sold.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd March 2020), enigma3 (23rd March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), mindbend8r (23rd March 2020), Pam (23rd March 2020), scotslad (23rd March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020), Wind (23rd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Pam - you never know when Grace will come calling. Whether you're 6 or 86, should Grace come to you and you awaken you will know immediately that hell is a figament of the imagination. An imagination that is not infused with an awakened consciousness.
    The awakened state is our natural state. In that state we realize there is no "I". Just continuous creation in the now. Merrily we flow along.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), Jackson (25th March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (24th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    ... anyone with voices in the head read ...
    Also known as, everyone.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (27th March 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Also known as, everyone.
    Just in varying degrees

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

greybeard (27th March 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2020), TomKat (26th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Also known as, everyone.
    Just in varying degrees
    Exactly. I challenge anyone who disagrees to go five full minutes without a single thought that is expressed as a voice in your head.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (27th March 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), TomKat (26th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

(moderators) Please erase.
    Last edited by East Sun; 24th March 2020 at 17:58.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

18. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

I would sugest that anyone with voices in the head read "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle.
    The voices were driving him to suicide when he got an insight that changed his life, now "The peace that passes all understanding." is there for him and can be for everyone.
    It made a big change in my life -- best book, ever millions sold.

This man, among others, keeps me sane. The follow-up to the Power Of Now, 'A new Earth' is quite relevant to the times we're going through.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th March 2020), greybeard (27th March 2020), TomKat (26th March 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mindbend8r (here)
    I have schizophrenia and that's what the voices tell me. But there are spiritual sources that say there is no hell God sends people to. But then again there are other sources that say a hell exists and people go to it when they die sometimes. Like I don't know if the Vedas can be trusted as a valid spiritual source but the Vedas say there are 7 different hell worlds that people can go to when they die, and also the bible says people can go.

But I'd like to believe that it's not true God wouldn't do that that there is nothing someone can do in life to warrant an eternity of pure horror and suffering for eternity. I know psychics and I've read Dolores cannon material that say when we die we go back to God and are forgiven and if you do terrible things in life that you still have pay for what you did but hell doesn't exist. But how much can they really be believed as trusted material on the subject.

What if God really is a vengeful God and has no mercy on the bad people and tosses them like trash to the pits of hell. Why couldn't there be a God like that. I've seen different near death experiences and while most have people going to heaven there are about 30 % who said they went to hell. Are near death experiences probably the best source material on heaven and hell.

I d like people's different opinions on the subject. Feel free to comment I'm curious what people think on the matter. Thank you
    God doesn’t send people to hell, people send themselves to hell,
    Hell is real, but only the evil go there,

Hell is stacked, in layers, the very worst at the bottom, the least offending near the top,
    If you go to any layer below the top layer your soul will stay there till destroyed,

If you are on the top layer, you may get a second chance,
    Sometimes an angel will fly in and pull out souls they think can be saved, you will go back to Earth,
    but if you turn to evil again you will never get another chance, if you return to hell you die,

Nobody lives forever in hell, they die slowly, turn in to vegetables and then cease to exist,

In heaven, most stay awhile then come back to Earth (reincarnate)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

No. God does not send people to hell.

If you believe that God is perfect love, and perfect love casts out fear. Then fear based manipulations, like sending people to hell, have no root in God. Reject them.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

23. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)

If you believe that God is perfect love, and perfect love casts out fear. Then fear based manipulations, like sending people to hell, have no root in God. Reject them.
    I use to believe there was no hell, because God forgave everyone,

And that is true, God does forgive everyone,

But there is a hell, God doesn’t send anyone there, but it’s real,

You know that pedophilias and cannibals exist, did God create that?, no, it’s an evil use of free will,
    In the same way you destroy yourselves,

Ironically psychopaths don’t have the capacity for spiritual beliefs, (sure they can mimic it, but it’s fake, push them on the subject and they will say there is no God, no heaven or hell, they go through life thinking there is no consequences to their action (they think when they die, they are just going to fall asleep and that’s it, nothing))

I’m not trying to manipulate, or scare you,
    But you don’t want to find out the hard way either,

24. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)

You know that pedophilias and cannibals exist, did God create that?, no, it’s an evil use of free will,

Ironically psychopaths don’t have the capacity for spiritual beliefs, (sure they can mimic it, but it’s fake, push them on the subject and they will say there is no God, no heaven or hell, they go through life thinking there is no consequences to their action (they think when they die, they are just going to fall asleep and that’s it, nothing))

Explain why rainsong needs find out the "easy" way and not the "hard" way? What is the detriment, if I were to believe that your words are not intended to present fear. Are you then presuming rainsong is a pedophile or a cannibal, and that is why she wouldn't want to find out the hard way? Interesting presumption and choice of wording.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd April 2020 at 16:06.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd May 2020)

26. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Explain why rainsong needs find out the "easy" way and not the "hard" way? What is the detriment, if I were to believe that your words are not intended to present fear. Are you then presuming rainsong is a pedophile or a cannibal, and that is why she wouldn't want to find out the hard way? Interesting presumption and choice of wording.
    That’s an incredible clumsy way of trying to pervert what I said, kind of insidious how you tried to make your attack look like you are defending someone from me, you’ve done this before right?, so what’s your agenda here?

What I said is self explanatory within the post,

I did not attack anyone, (why would I do that? what’s my motivation? I have no reason to)

It’s blatantly not a misreading of what I wrote,

So, if rainsong feels offended, I will apologise for the miscommunication,

But not to you

27. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

I was trying to keep my answer short and sweet. My answer was not intended to answer whether or not there was a hell, but "Would God really send people to hell." Hence, my answer was and remains, "NO. God does not send people to Hell."

It does seem that maybe mindbend8r was questioning whether hell existed, but I read the important questions as: Was God vengeful? Did He send people to Hell? To which, I gave my answer.

Hell means many things to many different people, including the concept of multiple layers or degrees of hell. Likewise, "God" means different things to different people. Because of that, I find that these kinds of discussions can get too broad or deep if jumped in all at once. I'd rather answer more slowly and let the questioner work through one piece at a time.

Now for the most part, I don't disagree with you, but I reject your last paragraph completely. I don't know what I'm supposed to be finding out, but my experience is that whenever people say "I’m not trying to," they're doing exactly whatever they're "not trying" to do. It's like when people say, "I'm not trying to offend you," but then they go on and offend you.

The whole concept of "you don't want to find out the hard way" implies a what-if-I'm right-and-you're-wrong mindset. As in: what if I'm right and there is a God who will send you to Hell, and you're wrong that there is no god [or fill in the blank]. That is fear-based manipulation, and that is what I reject.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd April 2020)

29. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

There is no judgmental God.
    Your mind-- your belief system- your energetic vibration takes you where ever you are bound.
    Jesus said "In my fathers house are many mansions" (levels)
    The answer is dedicating oneself to spiritual practise -- it does not seem to matter which "path" its down to your intention.
    Raising your spiritual vibration is the answer.
    That may sound a little "New age" but its ancient knowledge -- everything has a unique vibration.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd April 2020), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2020), raregem (2nd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), ShotAcrosstheBow (2nd April 2020), Wind (3rd April 2020)

31. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That’s an incredible clumsy way of trying to pervert what I said, kind of insidious how you tried to make your attack look like you are defending someone from me, you’ve done this before right?, so what’s your agenda here?

I did not attack anyone, (why would I do that? what’s my motivation? I have no reason to)

But not to you
    I didn't accuse you of attacking anyone. Just seeing how you'd respond. Thank you for that. It was your words that were clumsy, and bordering on dramatic, I pointed that out and I asked for a clarification, that is all. But I do have a way of getting people to expose themselves more clearly.

Apology wasn't requested, I certainly need none, as I don't get offended easily. You still failed to clarify your words, if you are saying I have misunderstood; please feel free to do that.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd April 2020 at 17:45.

32. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was trying to keep my answer short and sweet. My answer was not intended to answer whether or not there was a hell, but "Would God really send people to hell." Hence, my answer was and remains, "NO. God does not send people to Hell."

It does seem that maybe mindbend8r was questioning whether hell existed, but I read the important questions as: Was God vengeful? Did He send people to Hell? To which, I gave my answer.

Hell means many things to many different people, including the concept of multiple layers or degrees of hell. Likewise, "God" means different things to different people. Because of that, I find that these kinds of discussions can get too broad or deep if jumped in all at once. I'd rather answer more slowly and let the questioner work through one piece at a time.

Now for the most part, I don't disagree with you, but I reject your last paragraph completely. I don't know what I'm supposed to be finding out, but my experience is that whenever people say "I’m not trying to," they're doing exactly whatever they're "not trying" to do. It's like when people say, "I'm not trying to offend you," but then they go on and offend you.

The whole concept of "you don't want to find out the hard way" implies a what-if-I'm right-and-you're-wrong mindset. As in: what if I'm right and there is a God who will send you to Hell, and you're wrong that there is no god [or fill in the blank]. That is fear-based manipulation, and that is what I reject.
    Did I say God sends people to hell?
    You need read without bias, and consider (or at least suspend your judgement until proven otherwise) that I’m telling the truth when I said “I’m not trying to”
    I can only try to tell you the truth, how you perceive it is up to you, I’m not responsible for that, nor trying to “manipulate” that like some may have in your past,

I can’t go jumping through hoops everytime someone sees something not there,

If your claim had any claim of validity I would be happy to apologise, but your complaint has nothing to do with what I’ve stated, it’s bias opinion,

I’m not interesting in manipulating anyone here, (I have nothing to gain, I may be gone from this site tomorrow, neither do I have the desire nor inclination) I was trying to help, people who think they have nothing to loose, often give that away, if that stops one evil person from hurting an innocent, or stops someone going to hell, then job done, it’s not a threat, it’s a fact, it’s real, I don’t know what your opinions are based on, and likewise you don’t know mine, I can only say what I know, if I had any doubt I would suspend my opinion,

33. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But not to you
    I didn't accuse you of attacking anyone. Just seeing how you'd respond. Thank you for that. It was your words that were clumsy, and bordering on dramatic, I pointed that out and I asked for a clarification, that is all. But I do have a way of getting people to expose themselves more clearly.

Apology wasn't requested, I certainly need none, as I don't get offended easily. You still failed to clarify your words, if you are saying I have misunderstood; please feel free to do that.
    No, anyone with wisdom can see what you are trying to do,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast