+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: So now what?...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default So now what?...

If the government ever wanted to know what worries, angers, and frustrates the people the most, they only need check sites like Avalon.. So what are we going to do now? We have given them everything they need to keep us all worked up... And then some, lumped in with a bit of community controversy for good measure to really keep us busy. And even that is getting old. (Is it just me that feels this way?)

So what are we going to do about it? What are we going to do to begin to take our own sovereignty back? To control our own destiny on this world? Let's forget we think that reptilians may be coming to take over.. Or that chemtrails have sedated us.. We were all well enough to go to work to continue to support the system right?

So how can we actually affect change in a positive way? Without going to war?

We keep feeding them with information but never solutions....

While we have bought up all the toilet paper and nearly successfully buried the rats in the barn, now what? Are we going to give advice all day long, yet do nothing but truly help ourselves one at a time?

I feel that like most, I am fed up with what I am learning about this world.. And I don't wish to say I am helpless to change it, yet I cannot do it alone, so in order for us to truly affect change, we must get organized. Not just in thought, but practice. And I am not suggesting that we carry picket signs and pat ourselves on the back at the end of the day, but true organization. But not threatening, or we will be the same as what we're already facing.

We need to find viable solutions to what we do not like and they have to be things that can actually work on the whole..

Perhaps if we must write, we can offer advice as to how to get OUT from under the tyranny of our governments. Learn the written rules that allow those "PTB" as people call them, to have and maintain control over us to begin with.. it's a start.. Gain our freedom from their "Rule" and then start anew, truly be the change we wish to see...

Does anyone have any suggestions? I would rather spend my time focusing on positive and creative solutions to the issues humanity faces, than pondering who we are going to address after the next wave of catastrophic events. I would rather we avoid them all together with positive solutions.

I don't think I can buy one more thing to keep myself well during this "sit in place" request. I have it all. Everything except the piece of mind that this isn't going to continue, until we are nothing more than "sheep" like everyone else. They're looking for Heros.. Any of you "Heros" have any bright ideas?

I would love to start to foster that kind of conversation for a change... I'm out of ideas myself.. But you guys always surprise me..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd March 2020 at 23:31.

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2020), Andre (23rd March 2020), Antagenet (26th March 2020), Baby Steps (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Bluegreen (23rd March 2020), bojancan (3rd April 2020), Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Cognitive Dissident (23rd March 2020), Constance (2nd April 2020), Craig (23rd March 2020), cursichella1 (26th March 2020), DaveToo (23rd March 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd March 2020), Delight (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd March 2020), Gracy (28th March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), jjjones (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (23rd March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Le Chat (23rd March 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), Michi (23rd March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (23rd March 2020), norman (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), Patient (23rd March 2020), Phoenix (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Samson (24th March 2020), scotslad (23rd March 2020), Soda (22nd March 2020), Stephanie (23rd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), thepainterdoug (23rd March 2020), twin fig (24th March 2020), Victoria (23rd March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,108 times in 2,424 posts

Default Re: So now what?...

Whatever they tell you to do, don’t do it. Either do nothing, or do what you choose to do.

Go out. Go to work. Go to the park.

Small local businesses, open your doors again. People, go there and do business locally.

Don’t pay taxes. Don’t repay loans from any financial institution. (Do repay what you owe to family and friends. In kind or in coin.)

Destroy your own personal electronic devices, but do not destroy the property of others.

Don’t take the poison they will push to cure you or to protect you and others, such as a vaccine.

Demand public, open meetings. Demand investigations at all levels, grass roots on up to the policy makers, and demand accountability. Let them know we know and will not tolerate it.

Be prepared to be arrested. By prepared to be assaulted, by words and otherwise. Handle that as appropriate to the circumstances. They cannot put that many people behind bars, fences or walls.

There many other things that can be added to the foregoing.

It does not take everyone of us to do this, just that critical mass.

Raise your hand if you think we, the people will do anything at all besides going along with the program.
    Last edited by Satori; 23rd March 2020 at 01:03.

4. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Bluegreen (23rd March 2020), bojancan (3rd April 2020), Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Craig (23rd March 2020), cursichella1 (26th March 2020), DaveToo (23rd March 2020), Delight (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), justntime2learn (23rd March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), Mypos (23rd March 2020), norman (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), onevoice (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Patient (23rd March 2020), Phoenix (1st April 2020), Rosco1 (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), spade (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Victoria (23rd March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Denise your opening post is so close to my own thoughts that I could have written it myself.

What I see from that is there are surely many more people who feel the same as we do. We have been lucky to find Avalon (thanks again Bill) and I feel for those who are not here participating. I expect many people post their thoughts on different sites and the conversation deteriorates and is then abandoned.

Maybe there is a way to replicate Avalon in a manner that could be seen by those who want to see? Perhaps in communities somehow. All info flows upwards toward one main site.

(I am pressed for time right now, so I will get down what I can quickly.)

So many of us are focused on technology and maybe that is limiting us in our communication - what I am trying to get to is maybe a way to engage people first in person, then they come to the site.

...I am getting a lot coming to mind right now, but I have to deal with my family - not a bad thing of course.

One topic that I see that a high majority of people can relate to right now is vaccines. Of course due to the virus, but just prior to this with the film "Vaxxed" getting the attention that it did. With the huge rise in Autism and other health issues.

A common issue to bring people together.

...and I am out of time
    - which is an issue. Things in our society are structured to keep us busy so that time to pause and reflect are rare.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Constance (2nd April 2020), cursichella1 (26th March 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd March 2020), Delight (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Satori (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), tan_hm (1st April 2020), Victoria (23rd March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Perhaps if we must write, we can offer advice as to how to get OUT from under the tyranny of our governments. Learn the written rules that allow those "PTB" as people call them, to have and maintain control over us to begin with.. it's a start.. Gain our freedom from their "Rule" and then start anew, truly be the change we wish to see...

Does anyone have any suggestions? I would rather spend my time focusing on positive and creative solutions to the issues humanity faces, than pondering who we are going to address after the next wave of catastrophic events. I would rather we avoid them all together with positive solutions.

…. One thing I have been thinking about organizing is Intentional Group meditations (the Maharishi effect) to create what you have suggested

Blessings

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 23rd March 2020 at 03:32.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Constance (2nd April 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd March 2020), Delight (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Patient (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Victoria (23rd March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Solutions are all over the place.

And not being a "hero" I do what I do with some results "silently living also in a symbiotic way almost like a virus" with the system,erode him from inside out,but we need that critical mass to make him collapse step by step.Things are happening,but be advised that are not happening over night.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd March 2020), Delight (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Patient (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Satori (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Victoria (23rd March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,261 times in 3,170 posts

Denise / i hear and feel you so well.
    For me, I often think, maybe I have had it too easy. That life is not supposed to be so smooth. I was born later than ww2, and just missed being drafted for Vietnam . And then old enough to have nothing to do with Iraq etc

so perhaps I hit a sweet spot in life so many other good and deserving young people didn't . And now here is something new and unforeseen .
    well its time for myself and others to stand up to this adversity with a little courage if nothing else .

and what comes to mind is a quote by Jim Morrison, " when you defeat the authority, you become the authority" . and then what? whatever you tear down, you need to be ready to replace.
    Denise, I wish I had an answer for you, a real one. I guess the time will dictate to us ,the collective , when we all need to act. But it needs to go a ways before i see it happening. just my opinion.

12. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Lilybee8 (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), mokosh (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Patient (23rd March 2020), Phoenix (23rd March 2020), rgray222 (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Satori (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Sunny-side-up (23rd March 2020), Victoria (23rd March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

So now what?

The expression that a problem cannot be solved at the level on which it is created makes sense to me. This crisis of health of people and the economy is MUCH BIGGER than any one part. We will have to dream BIG and use our larger beingness to over come it. I say we MUST enlarge our authority.

First of all, I am fairly certain this crisis is precipitated by a novel virus that creates a viral pneumonia and cytokine storm as the body encounters it. But the crisis is lodged on top of a huge pyramid of misdirection. The missed opportunities for the past 50 or MORE years created a teetering structure which was shoved and is toppling.

The immediate present brings a potentially deadly and definitely nasty illness IMO. It cannot be contained. One of the backstories in the US is the takeover many years ago of "health" care which deliberately suppressed the self responsibility of people. The people who never succombed to a dependence on the illness model are fewer than those who have completely bought into feeling unable to use their own means of diet, supplements and mental health practicies to BE HEALTHY. Co-morbidities are rampant and immune function is already inadequate in the population. People will die because they cannot withstand the assault. This is because the immune system works when it is given the structure to work. It needs maintainence like hygeine and nutition and stress management. This is missing personally when people use the allopathic model of treating symptoms and never address the basis.

In a hurricane, a poorly designed building or even a well designed one with poor construction fails. The analogy of the body is similar EXCEPT it will repair itself when we give it the means and MOST IMPORTANT when people know and use their minds to direct the body. People have already given over power to the ones who like us being dependent and so we already in a hostage situation. This means we are ripe to agree to anything we THINK will save us. We fear we wil die and cannot disagree with anything offered. So we have to be strong.

I THINK we need to release being held hostage by the threat one by one but quickly. This takes being comfortable with death. BUT it is not hopeless because we can take hold of the situation personally by becoming self responsible. If we accept that many will die because we have a poorly constructed "manor" in which we dwell, that is POWER. The fear cannot drive us to agree to be culturally and economically destroyed. That is harsh. The fact tat we don't have a system, of care equal to the assault is not going to be cured if we just had "medicare for all" unless the whole system is altered to update our approach based on science. The science was hijacked to serve the corporate illness care model. We have to recreate the model. Maybe we can if enough people awaken to the probability that the system is just that... not anything but what we agreed to do. Now we will disagree?

As for the economy, I would say we next have to enmass insist we will not be quarantined. The small businesses and most people cannot go more than a couple of weeks till ruination. I also think we enmass need to insist corporations are not bailed out. There will be economic problems but that again is because we erred in depending on corporate models which value short term paper over long term stability. I am not an economist and I do just know that the problem has been MAINLY that we have believed in a matrix model which has been driven by fear and powerlessness.

There are so many issues of criminal poisoning of the environment that would only be possible when we have become divorced from our own welfare. people have been led to believe that manipulating the natural world to serve a model of profit over generating "sustainabaility" (I know that is a trigger word but it was stolen from truth IMO) can even work.

Being very on the woowoo side, I expect that there IS a higher INTELLIGENCE we can individually rely upon and that this intelligent consciousness will help us when we ask. I am really actually OK now, but it is not enough for me to be happy alone. I try to think about the collective and what would benefit all of us. It makes me happy to invision that this situation is triggering a mass awakening of us to take care of our real interests. I am imagining an out poring of inspiration to use "old fashioned" earth centered and life centered ways to remodel the house, the village and the planet.

I'd like to see a shift to the model of the cooperative where small businesses string together and network based on LOCAL and community needs. I imagine a better way to eat with small farms, loved animals, and artisan products. Some needs are larger but we just don't really WANT GLOBAL corporations that have no connection to a place and people. Innovation is stifled by corporate interests and we KNOW that has been self defeating for us. BUT people feel they need to get along and go along FOR FEAR OF>>>. It is a harsh statement but true IMO that we have traded silk purses for sows ears in the way we have allowed commerce to make us commodify everything. There is so much MORE than just buying stuff and selling other stuff.

What next is an unknown. I am putting my ideas out because they seem like seeds. My main idea is that we cannot afford the fear factor any longer and that is the first thing we are facing. I say next we pray with REAL prayer. We bring up in us a well of energy that feels like gratitude for what we sincerely wish to see be the lives of the generations after us. Thanks for the thread! I am sure people have great wishes we can dream on!
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd March 2020 at 03:49.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2020), bojancan (3rd April 2020), Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), earthdreamer (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Patient (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Satori (23rd March 2020), Stephanie (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

The speed in which all this has taken place is peculiar. There have been local and global problems in the past say 50-100 years that have needed as much or if not more attention/ action by governments yet on and on.

Why is COVID19 THE thing?

Something is really 'off' about these present times in which COVID19's impact cannot account for it all.

Put another way, I believe there is more then one storm brewing with COVID19 being just one, kept in the dark about the other(s).

16. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

bennycog (23rd March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd March 2020), Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), DaveToo (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), earthdreamer (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), ErtheVessel (25th March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Lilybee8 (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Patient (23rd March 2020), Phoenix (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Soda (24th March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd March 2020), Wind (23rd March 2020), wondering (1st April 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    The speed in which all this has taken place is peculiar. There have been local and global problems in the past say 50-100 years that have needed as much or if not more attention/ action by governments yet on and on.

Something is really 'off' about these present times in which COVID19's impact cannot account for it all.

Put another way, I believe there is more then one storm brewing with COVID19 being just one, kept in the dark about the other(s).
    I agree..

And I also think that while we try to be respectful. that there is a virus going around, we need to be vigilant and figure out what those other things are. We only have this chance to get that right..

And I do hope that people spend more time trying to find solutions rather than rehashing all of the problems, at least as much as they have been.. I have spent the last 2 days getting wonderful advice on helping my family through this, and possibly friends if things get bad, and I thought, if we are aware enough to help ourselves through this, why can't we do more.

I just hope that whatever is going on behind the scenes has a good outcome. And if not, we figure it out and fix it before it gets too bad!

Until then I have been looking up possible alternatives of what could be happening.. The more I look, the more disinformation has me stumped. So I suppose I was then trying to focus on the things that I know, we already are aware of that needs repair.

I just know that between all of us we can affect change. Where to start though.. We are already starting with this community.. Where do we go from here?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 23rd March 2020 at 06:05.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), earthdreamer (24th March 2020), East Sun (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,368 times in 8,335 posts

We don't know all the factors. Our incompletely informed assertion of our freedoms can easily work against our better interests.

Herding cats ?

Think of the times a mam is trying to get all her 4 kids into the car and they are running around jabbering to each other instead.

Dark Journalist has been focusing on how unconstitutional this is. He's right, of course. His error, tho', is that, like so many others, his thinking is strictly internal to America. He's wrapped up in how bloody "outrageous" all this is. He's a lot like one of those pompous old gits who's mental capacity is closing in on senile who puts up a silly verbal rampage of words when a cop or someone tries to move him over to the side of a road when a truck is squeezing through the crowd.

So now what ?

The general American mind is not well suited to a situation as massive as this. Perhaps it's time to shut it down and meditate for a while. It might come back up with a better grasp of the overall dynamics of what's going on, later. Currently, we are all clinging to what was. That's so ironic, because most of us have been moaning a lot about what was, but here we are clinging to it like crazy.

Or, perhaps I'm just caving in to authority. It's your call of course.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2020), Antagenet (26th March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd March 2020), Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), earthdreamer (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020), Wind (23rd March 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Exactly. Just like any Horror Movie or Disaster Movie you have ever watched. We are only entering upon the opening credits.
    This is all pre-show. Guess what? It ain't no Movie.
    To The Elite it will feel like a good show.
    Evil is raining down and we must defeat it for our Childrens sakes.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), East Sun (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Phoenix (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I keep coming back to -- the great majority recover from the virus in less than a month -- 14 days quoted.
    Most have mild symptoms.
    Its true people die.
    The media sell drama, thats what they do.
    Virus does not have to be invented, manufactured, they happen regularly at this time of year.
    This time fear has been fostered by media.

Just say that there had been little mention of it -- would there have been panic buying?
    Would hospitals be over run to the point of not coping?
    Would most people have said Ive got the flu -- I will take some lem sip/paracetamol and stay home for a fortnight?.
    How many would even have informed their Dr?
    Would the thought have been, this happens every year, I will self treat as usual, not Pleasant but I will get over it I always do?
    What really made this an emergency?

Im not saying that any flu should be disregarded but the disruption associated with this one is out of proportion.
    My son who has taken years to build his business has had to shut it down -- temporarily, he hopes - self employed, no other source of income.
    All my sons, three of them, are self employed -- no safety net.

Im just saying look at the situation in different ways.
    Fear is just a thought
    Be careful what you believe.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2020), Anka (25th March 2020), Art (24th March 2020), bojancan (3rd April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd March 2020), Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), DaveToo (23rd March 2020), Delight (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), earthdreamer (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), lilac (24th March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Phoenix (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Soda (24th March 2020), Valley (23rd March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020), Wind (23rd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,368 times in 8,335 posts

Yes Chris I agree, but it's looking like this "crisis" is NOT about covid19. More like covid19 is a device to engineer this crisis.

You can take your pick whether you believe it's engineered by good guys or by bad guys, but it's engineered.

I see 3 main possibilities.

To be honest, the nicest one is the least likely, in my mind right now. The other two are a deep state COG takover and a first strike by China. If it's the last one, we are going to run out of stuff so hard we'll be smashed to bits when we hit the ground.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2020), Krist (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), Victoria (28th March 2020), Violet3 (23rd March 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

the American Revolution seems like a walk in the park against what we're faced today :/

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

O Donna, I felt exactly the same way... then I saw this video today.. I haven’t checked the source so please make your own judgement.
    What the gentleman on min 5 is awakening, makes me think why Africa has such low cases, then on min 22 gets me worried about “testing” camps run by the military? Why notFEMA?

https://www.brighteon.com/e568aef1-2...4-7f6832f79bf8

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lilybee8 For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), Art (24th March 2020), bennycog (24th March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), lilac (24th March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

I see so much interesting, fascinating, penetrating, provocatating (??) information now on the Net that you could not possibly absorb even a third of it.

I'm thinking though, about people whose eyes are being opened, either for the first wide time or just much wider than before. A lot of people are obviously saying to themselves (or aloud), "something is wrong here. Yes, people are ill, but something is being engineered around this thing and there's a lot of ideas out there that I can't sort out, but I have a strong feeling that we're being manipulated through this narrative and maybe on many levels."

Now, can this type of Deep Dive into this "waking up" type of information lead to anything like collective action? Or will it be just a smorgasbord where we gorge and go home nauseous?

I wonder if the best things that can come out of this are--- We need to control our own health choices. We need to question every drug and vaccine they're offering us (offering?). We need to ask questions about what's being sprayed in our skies and our neighborhoods. We need to question the narratives they're telling us every day on TV and in the news in general. And we need to talk to our neighbors about all these....

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd March 2020), DaveToo (23rd March 2020), Delight (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), earthdreamer (24th March 2020), East Sun (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Yes Chris I agree, but it's looking like this "crisis" is NOT about covid19. More like covid19 is a device to engineer this crisis.

You can take your pick whether you believe it's engineered by good guys or by bad guys, but it's engineered.

I see 3 main possibilities.

To be honest, the nicest one is the least likely, in my mind right now. The other two are a deep state COG takover and a first strike by China. If it's the last one, we are going to run out of stuff so hard we'll be smashed to bits when we hit the ground.
    I agree that its not all about the virus Norman -- im just saying it did not need to be engineered.
    The authorities knew there would be "seasonable virus" it happens every year.
    So all they had to do was take full advantage of peoples fears and hype up everything including -- blame those Chinese -- anything that causes separation causes fear.
    The powers that be did not have to go to the expense and trouble to invent a new virus -- they can be relied upon to happen, each one different from the last.
    We wont know till its done what the statistics really are, assuming we are told the truth.
    In theory if its highly infectious it should infect all who are going to get it soon and then there is the two to four week period of suffering.
    I just hope it ends quickly.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (25th March 2020), Art (24th March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd March 2020), Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Wind (23rd March 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I keep coming back to -- the great majority recover from the virus in less than a month -- 14 days quoted.
    Most have mild symptoms.
    Its true people die.
    Virus does not have to be invented, manufactured, they happen regularly at this time of year.

Just say that there had been little mention of it -- would there have been panic buying?
    Would most people have said Ive got the flu -- I will take some lem sip/paracetamol and stay home for a fortnight?.
    Would the thought have been, this happens every year, I will self treat as usual, not Pleasant but I will get over it I always do?

Im not saying that any flu should be disregarded but the disruption associated with this one is out of proportion.
    My son who has taken years to build his business has had to shut it down -- temporarily, he hopes - self employed, no other source of income.

Fear is just a thought
    Chris
    My sister caught it travelling. She said the first few days were very serious. I got her to take some of my solutions (she calls them my witches brew but she did it). She was very ill for a week and then began to get better. Took about two weeks but now she is pretty close to her normal self. She is 68. She was terrified. I told her to stop watching the news. Some where out there is the truth but it is not what is being reported.

I agree with Chris....be careful what you believe.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd March 2020), Caliban (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Delight (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), earthdreamer (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Elainie (23rd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), norman (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (23rd March 2020), Victoria (28th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I agree..

And I also think that while we try to be respectful. that there is a virus going around, we need to be vigilant and figure out what those other things are. We only have this chance to get that right..

And I do hope that people spend more time trying to find solutions rather than rehashing all of the problems, at least as much as they have been.. I have spent the last 2 days getting wonderful advice on helping my family through this, and possibly friends if things get bad, and I thought, if we are aware enough to help ourselves through this, why can't we do more.

I just hope that whatever is going on behind the scenes has a good outcome. And if not, we figure it out and fix it before it gets too bad!

Until then I have been looking up possible alternatives of what could be happening.. The more I look, the more disinformation has me stumped. So I suppose I was then trying to focus on the things that I know, we already are aware of that needs repair.

I just know that between all of us we can affect change. Where to start though.. We are already starting with this community.. Where do we go from here?
    Yes. Yes. Roll up the sleeves, figure this thing out. Watch our backs and each others.

Not one to be projecting all doom and gloom, more of a watch out for tunnel vision kind of person. When scanning online media the general gestalt is COVID, COVID, COVID. What? Did everything else before just disappear?

Has mass media become an agent of mass destruction?

Okay, the last part is a reflection of my frustration with mass media and its unhelpful affects on society.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), DaveToo (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Soda (24th March 2020), Victoria (28th March 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Most have mild symptoms.
    Its true people die.

Fear is just a thought
    Chris
    I couldn't agree more!!!

Statistically, (And those numbers are askew, as testing started late in most places, and continues to be underdone, and I think this was deliberate so they could add to the scare, or hide the true numbers.. whatever the reason the numbers are far from accurate )..

So many "famous people" getting it yet my neighborhood all seems A-OK... But statistically, given what we are seeing? This "Virus", while perhaps really ugly and deadly in it's presentation, and supposedly "highly contagious" in comparison to the "Regular flu virus", sure isn't killing nearly as many people as the typical flu.. So I am scratching my head...

I can't avoid the question.. "What gives"?

Military deployment for a virus that for most, is less than equal to the common cold? Our family business has been shut down as well.. And that business supports many branches of the same family, as well as 3 other families. It isn't good. So many local businesses are going to collapse if their landlord and vendors demand everything right away.

And many already have, because of California manipulating the power supply, then regulating people out of business, demanding they're not allowed to use generators and such.. Then we have the fires, insurance companies dropping people left and right, which then can potentially void a mortgage, as you are required to be insured.. It's a mess here. And it all has to be taken into consideration. It seems like they're trying to evacuate California, one disaster or hardship at a time!

People are going to be fed up, hungry, unable to buy what they need, and it will take the military to keep things calm if the fear porn continues. These people are already teetering on a fragile existence as it is. This can't be coincidence. And while my family is doing well? Many aren't.

And while Trump has suggested they can get low interest loans, they don't want more debt.. Some are barely able to pay their debt now, and still live. It's RIDICULOUS. Something has to give.

I don't fear the virus.

I feel that something else entirely is going on. And for the military to blindly follow orders to lock down the entire world, it has to be something bigger than a little "bug". Or a very bad thing that they don't feel they can tell us.

At some point, unless those at the top of the "chain of command" have been somehow compromised, they have to be waking up, realizing that they're really being used for purposes that were never granted to those giving them the orders. While there will be those that follow orders blindly, it is a big deal when your own military starts patrolling their homeland..

So I have to wonder if we are at war and if so, with who? And are we being asked to stay inside for our own good? Or to segregate us from being able to form crowds to unite against our rights being trampled??

Or do they know something we do not? I have so many possibilities floating around in my mind. But what I do know is we can be a part of a solution if we figure it out... And that is what this thread was meant for. For those of us able to see past the numbers and fear porn to get busy trying to figure out what is really going on...

Here was Trump pounding on a great economy, and now this? Was that all "inflation in perceptions" to make this seem even worse than it truly is? I mean, I bet many people are not stocked up on what they will need, if forced into their homes for a week, much less a month or longer. This isn't about the next election.. But it is a great side effect for those who don't want Trump in office.

I like to think that they are addressing things that we have no means to do. (Weaponry and troops).. But I just don't know. Have they been fooled? And why have we had military from other nations training in America in the recent years? Jade helm was a HUGE exercise in the South Western United States, Texas to California in 2014. Yet no one remembers now.

With so many CEO'S and politicians pulling stocks right before this happened, and stepping down? To the hype of the media about how horrible this is? It just doesn't add up. Are we at war without knowing it? Are they finally reclaiming the rogue government as some suggest and trying to protect the innocent from becoming victims of a last ditch effort to go out with a bang? Was that they're last grab before they are taken out? Or is this an exercise of disinformation, and the effects to split the unity of a country? But this is happening everywhere, so even that doesn't make sense.

I just don't know. Has AI finally singled everyone out based upon their "Metadata"? And the big purge happening?

I saw one video in China, where a couple was pulled out of their home, as they were self isolating. And when they asked why this was happening? They were told.. "Based upon your metadata, you were possibly in contact with an infected individual".. REALLY??? No thermometer, no nasal scrape, METADATA.. That raised my eyebrows quickly...

This video, at 4:35 and forward shows this happening...

People were being shot in China.. No Joke... This video shows authorities shooting someone who wouldn't comply.. This video is very graphic... For a virus? I don't buy it.. People were dropping dead in the streets in some of this guys videos, having seizures.. That didn't at all look like the flu.. No coughing, just down... after walking and minding their own business, not at all seemingly in any distress..

While I do not wish to panic anyone more, I am hoping for the opposite...

I think they should know that was happening over there. And if you think we don't have that metadata being collected here in America, and everywhere else? Think Again! Perhaps the collection of metadata is something we can affect, by forcing changes...

That is what this thread was meant to be, solution ideas, but we need to know what is happening outside our own little boxes, the rest of the world is much different than our own little "Bubble".. We have been isolated and insulated from seeing the military walking our streets.. This is going to panic many.. And they're coming in now.

The intent of this thread was to identify those things that are wrong, or seen as violations against basic freedoms and human rights. For those losing them, and those that have been in a system that never offered them to begin with.

But first we have to figure out what is truly happening. Sure those on tv suggesting the ER's are a mess are being honest, but they're also being promoted more than anything.. If you only show the hospitals it will look like that is the predominant thing happening everywhere, while my community doesn't seem to be much affected by it, and I live in California!

Of course it would be difficult in those places. It is flu season and people are panicking.

"China is going to catch a cold" comes to mind...

And in what context was that statement given? The NWO... Could it be that we really don't believe that the NWO would really do such a thing? Are we in denial? To the point where our own troops are going to be marching on our own streets in the near future? Not to protect us, but to keep us in line as this plays out?.. Could this really happen?

Surely we can do something more than just talk about the news. Doesn't someone know someone who has more info about other things happening, aside from numbers of infected and stores running out of toilet paper?

The math just doesn't add up and I think China was hit with a bioweapon, and possibly it got out of hand. And I think people are being asked to shelter in place for possible retaliation. Assuming they think we did it. And the military seems to have been sent to the coastal communities.. New York and California. Great military positions, if someone was to attack wouldn't you say?

Just drop a common cold in local areas to give the illusion of the same thing? And what do you get? Mass populations thinking this is what is going to happen..

I also saw that some of the "PTB" as people call them, recently went to an open house of their bunkers... Would we even know if they had a room that looked like the "Outside" when giving addresses? Are they really already locked down for their own safety? I hate to think that possibly such nasty suggests were true. But if it was true, how do we tip the scales? How do we calm others when THIS is what they can find online when typing in Wuhan?

I am not trying to be paranoid or scare anyone .. Just throw out options, and start dialogue about how we can figure this out, and what we can do to keep from losing more freedoms as a result of this, if indeed it is a power grab.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 23rd March 2020 at 18:20.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), earthdreamer (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th March 2020), Lilybee8 (26th March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast