Thread: So now what?...

1. Link to Post #41
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

Default Re: So now what?...

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Strikes me reading Chris' post ▲ that maybe we should pay with cash as much as possible now. And if told "only credit," go elsewhere.

That last part is a hassle now so do what you can. But let's make them all see that we're NOT giving up cash.

This virus is supposedly not able to stay alive when not on a human host. So this would imply that statement alone is FALSE.. It would also explain why they are showing China's people boiling money and throwing it away as if it is now worthless...

I myself, saved some money in the bank for online transactions, and plenty of cash for personal transactions. If others can do the same? I would recommend it. I do not plan to give up my cash no matter how hard they try to track it.
    There are many Agendas at play here, with this so-called pandemic. One of them is the introduction to a cashless society.... the signs have been evident for a few years now & the 'contamination' aspect of cash plays nicely into this. There's a lot of info online about the dangers of 'cashlessness'. The biggest by far is total control of the population.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Inaiá (26th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Coronavirus Pandemic Inspires Private Generosity

Examples abound of the generosity and sense of community of the American people.

While many of us turn to the government for answers to the COVID-19 pandemic, others rightfully seek solutions from the private sector. Last week, the Hoover Institution's Russ Roberts asked his many twitter followers to help "create a list of voluntary (non-coercive) actions taking place right now to reduce COVID-19 spread or impact." The answers are too inspiring not to share.

https://reason.com/2020/03/19/corona...ate-generosity
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th March 2020 at 10:24. Reason: fixed broken link
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th March 2020), EFO (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), norman (25th March 2020), O Donna (27th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    Coronavirus Pandemic Inspires Private Generosity

Examples abound of the generosity and sense of community of the American people.

While many of us turn to the government for answers to the COVID-19 pandemic, others rightfully seek solutions from the private sector. Last week, the Hoover Institution's Russ Roberts asked his many twitter followers to help "create a list of voluntary (non-coercive) actions taking place right now to reduce COVID-19 spread or impact." The answers are too inspiring not to share.

https://reason.com/2020/03/19/coronavirus-pandemic-inspires-private-generosity/
    I clicked the link because I felt some inspirational actions would be perfect to see today, and the link was dead.. I would love if you could find that again elsewhere and reshare it? Thank you.. We would all love to see some good things come of this..

Mod note from Bill: fixed the broken link. Here it is:

https://reason.com/2020/03/19/corona...ate-generosity
    THANK YOU BILL!
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 27th March 2020 at 17:23.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), EFO (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (25th March 2020), O Donna (27th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

I think Lennon was on the right track... Just imagine.

Great lyrics...just sit back and listen.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anka (26th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), EFO (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), O Donna (27th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

I see so much information, good waking-shaking information going on out there! I'm going from "hey this could lead to a pretty nice size awakening..." to "ah, just more info to get drowned in..."

I don't know what to think. Interesting, though. It's like something wants to be Torn Open.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Anka (26th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), EFO (26th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Here's what Clif High thinks is coming next:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6CK...ature=emb_logo
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), EFO (26th March 2020), norman (25th March 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

If this is a global "engagement" in the form of a global event in a score of two to one, in honor of the psychological operation of conducting a military exercise in the "glorious" unfolding of a wallpaper of economic destabilization, then it is really an artificially imposed crisis at one level sure of control, an controlled chaos in an incorrectly rendered image of global hysteria.

Each stage is a false extension that can be seen with the naked eye.

All the actions carried out in this "calendar" of oppression of the earthly civilization, (a civilization that can someday unite forever under the aegis: "All for one and one for all" in the most true and profoundly positive, constructive, real sense), they will stop at the level of the expectations of those who created the disaster, in a truth report given with their simple sacrifice to embrace what they created in a completely unique way.
    We are strong in will and spirit, we always have a huge epoch awakening in an appropriate age that proves to us that we are free and they have mistaken the recipe for control.
    Even the history and destiny of the whole of humanity proves that our level of suffering and rooted in deep resources of good will proves to us the rebellion to survive, to learn to be human under any apocalyptic regime built in the oceans of time.
    We all have, if you like, a cultural vision of inspiration to live in any difficult or good times.

The repressive invasion of resource domination and the exploitation of health in all the artificially created global conflagration, at least or maybe negligible, may in fact lead to the explosion of a relaxation in a jubilee of the revolution of love and the awakening of the spirit of all people, an awakening that does not has been taken in the calculation of the global control equation.
    Perhaps the economic globalization, controlled on a medical, social and informational scale, will balance the war of perceptions in fact in our favor in the end, of the people, who refresh the freedom in spirit with every second.

This sale of repression does not humiliate us at all, even if in the end the goal of controlling global health will be achieved, the struggle of our revelation of being human, will cross the millennial horizons as always, in the cycle of the only event reflected in the Universe and more by far, that we are the only people in the universe as a power of immense will, that of our simple spirit of our deep human nature that perfects us.

Maybe we need to identify the technology that controls us, our lives and turn it for our benefit, we will have to actually learn to develop somehow a technological involution, and to evolve spiritually into a new paradigm, that of ours on this Earth, finaly together...
    We must promote the awakening of intelligence in the hearts of others and the forces of nature to carry our good thoughts for this planet and its inhabitants far away where history will rewrite in the order of the vibration of love of the entire Cosmos and especially further from the Universe.
    We have to do the path to the good even in hard times.

Maybe the creativity of balance will explode in our hearts, maybe the whole invention of this dramatic theater will reverse its role, in the spiritual innovation of human beings, an event that will bring to light the movement of ideological awakening for our good of all.

Perhaps the social and cultural progress will be supplemented by the coincidence of spiritual awakening in a revival of the transformation of the collective consciousness into the moral value of unconditional love between us all. It seems simple and it really is.
    Perhaps history will prove to us the awakening of spirit and soul, above any control scheme, you know, we are the many in fact and fear passes quickly.
    Perhaps most remarkable will be our awakening revolution, in a spectacular, evolving, transformative way that will exemplify the fundamental panorama of the diversity of our souls in all the splendor of their goodness.

Perhaps the intellectual innovation in the deep correlation of the soul in biological resistance, will align us to the extraordinary leap of intuition and imagination necessary for such a time, an individual spiritual dimension of each one in part with the universe itself.
    The organization of the individual harmony transcends into beauty, the perfection structured in a new universe penetrated only by us, when no one can defeat the piece of art that presents our power to be human.
    The journal of humanity will be written only and only by us, simple people, in the architecture of our love for others, for mother nature and the Universe.

Patience is the fastest way, love for others... we have it at hand, we always had it and this should give us the power to act for the respect of the strength with which we want our good, instead of worrying about being flooded with fear.
    The binder of the whole nation of mankind, it will always spring from the steadfast love in our hearts.
    So here I am, wishing our good of all, I am in front of the creative perspective of wishing in this way, all my love for people, for nature and all that is positive, from the foundation of my soul and my potential to be just here, alive and a simply human.

This message is just my way of being optimistic, along a story that unfolds in front of us...
    In all the comfort and respect towards you, I will shake your hand and say: "We will go over this"
    With love,
    Anka
    And all this to be just human.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Caliban (26th March 2020), ClearWater (26th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), EFO (26th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Inaiá (26th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    I see so much information, good waking-shaking information going on out there! I'm going from "hey this could lead to a pretty nice size awakening..." to "ah, just more info to get drowned in..."

I don't know what to think. Interesting, though. It's like something wants to be Torn Open.
    A person can get bogged down in a lot of tangents these days but at the end of the day, what does a person want to see in the near future? We collectively have much power at our use.

Do we want to see this virus continue to expand and grow and take us down or do we want to see it eradicated so no more escalations can occur? If someone is stirring inside but doesn't know what to do to help, one option is to add your appeal to the divine for removal of the oppressors of humanity. Or asking for a softening of the hearts of the oppressors so they withdraw.

What if we're the only only faint hope the oppressors have in the downward spiral they're on?
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 26th March 2020 at 01:19.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Caliban (26th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), EFO (26th March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (26th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

THANK YOU Tyy1907,

That is what I was thinking too... and more...

The truth is, something has to give anyway.. We were heading that way, and FAST.. hence the discontent... Nearly on every continent on the planet in recent times.

Whether it be triggered by a random virus or a bioweapon, or our technologies advancing faster than our structures put in place to handle them.. Something was going to have to give, long before the virus hit.. And it hitting is going to be a catalyst for many things to change, many we didn't expect, but should have...

I know that my posts seem as if I fear a takeover, "New World Order" style. While I do not want it to play out THAT way, we do need to make some serious changes, and come together as one world... And take the world into account as we move forward.. Not just the people on it.

If we want longer lives that this tech will bring us, we need to stop multiplying like bunnies.. And soon, so we do still have enough jobs for the people that will be needing them. Or we will have to rely on our governments to take care of us, and it will have been our faults.

The technology will advance as it already is, very quickly... We need to recognize that. There will be safety issues, privacy issues.. as we digitize everything. With the tech that will merge minds to gaming, medical tech, and everything else, we will need some form of link to our technologies. Rather than fear chips, perhaps we need to get involved with what they're truly doing with such things, rather than assuming we are all "Done for", and be a part of a safer viable option for these things.. (Not being chipped, but options in lieu of)

Elon Musk is right as far as the speed at which AI is progressing without oversight. People are so worked up about 5G they're not even paying attention to the tech being developed that will use it..

We, the awakened ones, are the most likely to have good arguments for or against things, as we are the most aware, so we better get to work, but it appears to me, most want to be arm chair quarterbacks, or worse... sideline commentators. Doing little but announcing what they found, rather than truly getting involved. And wors stirring up drama in a community that has so much potential to actually truly affect this world in a positive way. It saddens me.

Right now would be a good time to write to the manufacturers of the 5G networks. To the AI inventors, to the governments of this world and ask them, what they are doing, and follow up on it... Start email causes... and actually get involved. Pick a cause, and work on it while you have this time, rather than just talk about the need of someone else to do it. And share what you learned or got involved in, rather than them locking everything up behind red tape and black projects..

I suppose I was looking for "Viable options.."

I suppose I was trying to say we need more than ever, to be the change we wish to see, in every way.. So what changes do we want to see? Yes, spiritually as well.. But I was thinking more along the lines ideas that any man or woman can embrace. Not just those that are more "awake."
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 26th March 2020 at 05:23.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (26th March 2020), EFO (26th March 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th March 2020), O Donna (27th March 2020), Soda (26th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Im not taking this all seriously. I see it as an attempt to take your free will and I've always stated that I was told this. I'm refusing any vaccine I see right through their lies.
    How evil is it to tell a child to stop playing with another.
    How do we now the vaccine may kill us more or have the beast chip in it?
    We need to work on our self inside the house. Get mentally strong and learn to love more and create more strength in numbers.
    If your time is to die by the virus it's time. If it's not then you have a duty right now to lead by example and say no to their programming.
    This means letting go of fear and rising up. This is a spiritual battle too. They want to feed off the fear. If we have mass panic then they win.
    If we are all calm they will get frustrated.
    Use what they throw at us at them.
    All you need is to say daily I take back my power from. And state.... It's as easy as that and say it is done. The energy does come back.
    Strengthen your will power too.
    To put an army on the street to going ainst your own people astonishes me. All those mass graves in the states now you know what's kicking in.
    They study this behind closed doors.well get our remote viewed and get them in their hidden agendas.
    You will have government elites on here. They know you inside and out. They got social media phones.... So when you go out.leave your phone at home.
    Turn off WiFi.
    I don't know we need to be fearless.
    Government can only slap on fines and have you incarcerated. How long then do we live in fear from them?
    If they kill their own ppl as an extreme measure then you know they come from the dark side.

They told me they don't want ppl loving intensely. I beg please love each other and be kind more.it will really wind them up. Trust me.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Anka (26th March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (27th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    This means letting go of fear and rising up. This is a spiritual battle too. They want to feed off the fear. If we have mass panic then they win.
    If we are all calm they will get frustrated.
    Use what they throw at us at them.
    All you need is to say daily I take back my power from. And state.... It's as easy as that and say it is done. The energy does come back.

They told me they don't want ppl loving intensely. I beg please love each other and be kind more.it will really wind them up. Trust me.
    That's so true. Our fear is fuel for their fire. Do the work at home. Let go of the inessential. Now is the time. Trust yourself. What can truly hurt you? "Nothing real can be threatened," Course in Miracles.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Anka (26th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

Not sure how valid this is but who knows in these strange times...

INTEL - PUBLIC ALERT - BLACKOUT & 10 DAY RED PILL DROP

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bi...gi?read=143116

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

ClearWater (27th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,144 times in 8,307 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Viking

If there really was 8 hours a day of shocking truth on telly I'll be miffed 'cause I ain't got one.

But naaa, I shake my head, not a chance. It's got Trump Hater written all over it, in my view.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th March 2020), Satori (27th March 2020), TargeT (27th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Today I figured out the best way of think of it all as a reset and we have to survive the reset.

Logically, rationally speaking I can but tell you that it all had to happen one way or another because the civilisation chaos crossed the proverbial threshold and amount of stress implored on almost all its members turned this planet and our lives close to possible extinction point.
    If we can’t change it now then when.

Whether this would happen now or 5 years later with bigger ferocity probably still matters to “Mother Nature” which is good.

Since the traffic and industry has almost stopped or was reduced to minimum, all the gas bubbles and smog layers drifted off, started to disperse so fast that skies has cleared to baby blues, temperatures decreased by one or two degrees in average compared to the preceding forecast and high speed winds took over with cold icy air, rains, hails and snow washing us down (again),
    speaking from the Indian Himalayas but these mountains are sometimes good indicator of “big weather” patterns on global scale.

So I feel this may be big scale reset for the Planet, one we have asked for - with awareness or not- but now we have to face the consequences of all that was done previously by “us”, or “them”, whichever is true for you.
    Their borders, their worshipped nationalities, their ego-centric racial and ethnic prejudice, their money, their money in the game.

Who knows what will happen yet ...before our commonly shared awareness reaches a “pure ground” level, at least.
    It’s a happy level to reach.

Many of the governments of today are now rapidly trying to improve the situation of poor and homeless people who are the most vulnerable among us.
    I was quite delighted to read that the British town councils promised to accommodate all “rough sleepers” and those in hostels and night shelters till weekend. Previously, it was on plan ..but for the year 2025.

India also extended its hands to reach to the poorest people in the streets with food and other benefits for every family for next two months to shield impact of the disaster.

Many other countries are now more aware of possible scale of humanitarian crisis we are , even theoretically facing.

The force of these events made me quite unwell for last few days and nights but I can see now it’s a reset and we are (even) possibly getting through it , in no time

We don’t have Covid 19 in the village, people are not protesting or banging their heads, everyone feels little yucky, can’t say even hungry, no one will buy the store off ( but we should ).

It’s very lucky too since we are under curfew from last week and get masked patrols walking around checking we are all well. It scares even the nearly fearless people enough never to go out again

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Delight (27th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th March 2020), norman (27th March 2020), sunflower (27th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

The above picture is on the cover of The Economist USA - March 28, 2020 with the caption: "Everything's under control: Big government, liberty and the virus"

'NWO' may be out of vogue but its alive and kicking.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (27th March 2020), Caliban (27th March 2020), ClearWater (27th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020), gord (27th March 2020), norman (27th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

BREAKING: EXPERTS DRASTICALLY ALTER COURSE ON CORONAVIRUS[/B]
    11am 3/27/20
    Breaking news hours before tonight’s White House press conference, The HighWire with Del Bigtree brought you the astounding ‘adjustment’ made to Covid-19 mortality predictions by the lead expert."
    THe expert was the epidemiologist from the Imperial College of London, Neil Ferguson.
    Estimate of 500,000 goes to under 20,000 deaths in the UK, more than half of whom would have died in any case due to old age and other illness.
    Looks like that new flu shot they're working on won't be such a huge money maker after all...

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020), greybeard (27th March 2020), Hym (27th March 2020), Jayke (27th March 2020), Kate (27th March 2020), norman (27th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Profound thanks onawah
    I wonder how the UK media will report this.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020), Hym (27th March 2020), Jayke (27th March 2020), onawah (27th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Epidemiologist Behind Highly-Cited Coronavirus Model Drastically Downgrades Projection
    By Amanda Prestigiacomo DailyWire.com
    3/26/20
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/epide...7pgtr-bwCcp_tA
    (Word games, but Del Bigtree kind of jumped the gun)
    "Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson, who created the highly-cited Imperial College London coronavirus model, which has been cited by organizations like The New York Times and has been instrumental in governmental policy decision-making, offered a massively downgraded projection of the potential deathtoll on Wednesday.

Ferguson’s model projected 2.2 million dead people in the United States and 500,000 in the U.K. from COVID-19 if no action were taken to slow the virus and blunt its curve. The model predicted far fewer deaths if lockdown measures — measures such as those taken by the British and American governments — were undertaken.

After just one day of ordered lockdowns in the U.K., Ferguson is presenting drastically downgraded estimates, crediting lockdown measures, but also revealing that far more people likely have the virus than his team figured.

Ferguson explained, “I should admit, we’ve always been sensitive in the analysis in the modeling to a variety of levels or values to those quantities. What we’ve been seeing, though, in Europe in the last week or two is a rate of growth of the epidemic which was faster than we expected from early data in China. And so we are revising our quotes, our central best estimate of the reproduction… something more, a little bit above of the order of three or a little bit above rather than about 2.5.” He added, “the current values are still within the wide range of values which modeling groups [unintelligible] we should have been looking at previously.”

A higher rate of transmission than expected means that more people have the virus than previously expected; when the number of those with coronavirus is divided by the number of deaths, therefore, the mortality rate for the disease drops.

Based on both those revised estimates and the lockdown measures taken by the British government, the epidemiologist predicts, hospitals will be just fine taking on COVID-19 patients and estimates 20,000 or far fewer people will die from the virus itself or from its agitation of other ailments, as reported by New Scientist Wednesday.

Ferguson’s change of tune comes days after Oxford epidemiologist Sunetra Gupta criticized the professor’s model.

“I am surprised that there has been such unqualified acceptance of the Imperial model,” Gupta said, according to the Financial Times.

Professor Gupta led a team of researchers at Oxford in a modeling study which suggests that the virus has been invisibly spreading for at least a month earlier than suspected, concluding that as many as half of the people in the United Kingdom have already been infected by COVID-19.

If her model is accurate, fewer than one in a thousand who’ve been infected with COVID-19 become sick enough to need hospitalization, leaving the vast majority with mild cases or free of symptoms.

Ferguson did continue to argue that the Oxford model is too optimistic about death rates.

UPDATE: Amid widespread reporting on his new death rate estimates — including by White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx, who cited his 20,000 estimate during a press conference Thursday — Ferguson issued a statement on social media Thursday to “clear up confusion” about his revised estimates:

I think it would be helpful if I cleared up some confusion that has emerged in recent days. Some have interpreted my evidence to a UK parliamentary committee as indicating we have substantially revised our assessments of the potential mortality impact of COVID-19. This is not the case. Indeed, if anything, our latest estimates suggest that the virus is slightly more transmissible than we previously thought. Our lethality estimates remain unchanged. My evidence to Parliament referred to the deaths we assess might occur in the UK in the presence of the very intensive social distancing and other public health interventions now in place. Without those controls, our assessment remains that the UK would see the scale of deaths reported in our study (namely, up to approximately 500 thousand)."
    Last edited by onawah; 27th March 2020 at 18:19.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020), greybeard (28th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Viking

This would be so wonderful if it happened. People would freak out, but it needs to happen.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (1st April 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Oh yeah!!!
    is he saying? Well I did not really get it wrong--the action take to isolate --stay home has changed the mortality numbers?
    Confused
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (1st April 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast