+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: So now what?...

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: So now what?...

Hi Denise

I did start a thread with this below, but somehow magically disappeared! . Good job you started this one so I'll post again....

Hi Folks just a few thoughts as we enter these difficult times with the dreaded virus.

As time has been passing by I thought this is a huge opportunity to take advantage of how this pans out.

I suppose it doesn’t matter at these times if this has been orchestrated by design or a natural phenomena.

Let’s make it work for humanity.

The most important thing is that we all grasp this once in a lifetime opportunity and do what we came here to do, and that is to do our job as lightworkers and turn this into an opportunity that changes the current events to a reality that will benefit humanity toward a kinder, more caring sharing humanity to evolve toward a higher plane of consciousness where we can all be our destined higher selves. You can all do it with our gifted abilities to create with our minds. Anyone can do this, don't let media hyjack your thoughts.

With most and the vast majority of people on lockdown this gives us the opportunity to make way for a different outcome with reality, a new Paradigm.

I urge all of you to in this time to focus and pass on the information to create with our collective minds to create new realities and new thought patterns towards a new paradigm. Personally, I believe this is a pivotal moment in our history, people will be talking about this in years to come and reminiscing ‘do you remember when’.

This is the time we have all been tasked for. Create, create and change mind set. Set your mind to new ideas, new ways of living, new and different life styles that will benefit us all. Capitalism will banish forever and we are on the threshold of the New Paradigm. I get exited just imaging and thinking about the endless possibilities . My whole body tingles with excitement of what can be. At these period when people’s minds are in turmoil we can get them thinking differently and turning this into an outcome that will change life as we know it.

This is our chance, all of you to change the mind set of the majority. We can do this people really focus and pass on the message to as many as you possible can and focus on the new world, a new reality. It can be done with this moment. History will be re written and our lives will be changed forever, this is the time Folks. Hit Facebook, twitter my space, Instagram to name but a few. With so many now twiddling their thumbs this is the moment, don’t miss this amazing window of opportunity.

I leave you with this…written someone who cares.

And the people stayed home. And read books, and listened, and rested, and exercised, and made art, and played games, and learned new ways of being, and were still. And listened more deeply. Some meditated, some prayed, some danced. Some met their shadows. And the people began to think differently.

And the people healed. And, in the absence of people living in ignorant, dangerous, mindless, and heartless ways, the earth began to heal.

And when the danger passed, and the people joined together again, they grieved their losses, and made new choices, and dreamed new images, and created new ways to live and heal the earth fully, as they had been healed.
    By Kitty

Are you in? Let’s do it.

Thank you for reading. I can see a New Paradigm... please share my focus and energy, we owe it to humanity.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

angelfire (23rd March 2020), Anka (25th March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Delight (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), fractal being (2nd April 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Wind (23rd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very frightening. Also when watching the video, i noticed that none the vehicles bear any flag, except some have a red cross indicating it's a medical vehicle; usually a military vehicle bears the country's flag, they look very anonymous...???

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Fear is a state of mind where people can be easily controlled. We all feel fear to certain extent, but we have to realize that this is also an opportunity. Perhaps this event will help people to move from the scarcity mindset to the abundance mindset.

We have created an artificial scarcity-based society which only really favors the few at the expense of everyone else. At the same time the whole world has been destroyed and polluted. Even a baby can see that the "progression" of humanity has been highly detrimental to ourselves and the environment. It is insane. It has to stop or otherwise nature will put an end to all of it.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (25th March 2020), ClearWater (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), Mari (23rd March 2020), O Donna (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Ask and you'll receive

Thoughts are real things as we all know. How's about we take back our planet and with heartfelt intent, open up a line with the Almighty Great Spirit and simply ask for removal of this(these) dangerous viruses. It's better to ask when calm and collected. This prayer has been getting around these days:

"Highest Source Creator, each and every day, remove all dangerous viruses from myself and my loved ones, all infected beings, and the earth as a whole. Apply this prayer repeatedly as needed to keep everyone safe and restore wellbeing to the afflicted."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Delight (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

I don't believe in fear but I believe knowledge is power.
    If that is true...the first thing we must do is stop 5g as soon as possible.How? Spread that info until it gets to the right persons.
    5G can be used to mutate the CoronaVirus RNA, increasing lethality of pandemic: Radio Engineer

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), aoibhghaire (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Whatever they tell you to do, don’t do it. Either do nothing, or do what you choose to do.

Go out. Go to work. Go to the park.

Small local businesses, open your doors again. People, go there and do business locally.

Don’t pay taxes. Don’t repay loans from any financial institution. (Do repay what you owe to family and friends. In kind or in coin.)

Destroy your own personal electronic devices, but do not destroy the property of others.

Don’t take the poison they will push to cure you or to protect you and others, such as a vaccine...
    You know you are absolutely correct Satori!
    If there ever was a golden opportunity presented to us on a silver platter, it is now!

Can you think of a better time to refuse to pay taxes, bills, repay loans etc.?

If everyone, including governments were TRULY concerned about the welfare of their citizens (this is why they are forcing us to stay home isn't it?), would they hesitate even for a second, to allow them to defer all payments (interest free) at this time of unimaginable crisis?

Are governments being reasonable when they force people to self-isolate (stay at home) AND still expect them to meet their financial commitments?

We all have the perfect excuse to say NO now!
    If we have the guts to do it.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th March 2020), Caliban (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Satori (23rd March 2020), william r sanford72 (24th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

I want to say hello to all the "visitors," to this forum who are not members (yet) of Avalon. We welcome you and hope we are providing you a good service here. Thanks for sharing your energies with us.

Now--

One of the best things we can do right now?

Stay out of fear. Acknowledge it when it comes up then transform it, bathe it in your strength, your love, your heart. And keep doing that.

If most of us could do that, that will lead to some amazing visions and Actions.
    Last edited by Caliban; 24th March 2020 at 00:29.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), OmeyocaN777 (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,070 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

. . . . I don't think I can buy one more thing to keep myself well during this "sit in place" request. I have it all. Everything except the piece of mind that this isn't going to continue, until we are nothing more than "sheep" like everyone else. They're looking for Heros.. Any of you "Heros" have any bright ideas?

I would love to start to foster that kind of conversation for a change... I'm out of ideas myself.. But you guys always surprise me..

Here's a kinda hero for ya, he always has great info. He admits he's pretty dazzled by what's going on but by the time you finish listening to this you might have a few threads of inspiration.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

I must have missed something in virology if these types of action are very effective in combating the virus (re: porous surfaces such as roads etc,)

Viruses are notoriously hard to eradicate on the smoothest of surfaces. Are pictures like those above mostly publicity stunts?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), DaveToo (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Wind (24th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I have to say I completely agree the first thing we have to do is stay out of fear. And as stated in a few replies, knowledge is power... Viking? Thank you for sharing your post here on this thread as well.. I am so glad that you came here, you wrote what I cannot.

I am loving the exchanges, keep it going please!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Caliban (24th March 2020), Constance (2nd April 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), Eric J (Viking) (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), OmeyocaN777 (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

The best way to touch that creational button is to go within whilst meditating.

However you can access your subconscious in another way which is perhaps even more powerful than that way.

Just before you drift of to sleep when you are drifting off you can enter your subconscious and create what you want or how you want your reality to pan out.

At this time your subconscious is more easily accepting images. At that define moment, images as long as they are clear and not just a flash and you hold onto it as long as you can can can transform your outcome in reality. It's a bit like creating your movie in that time frame. It works like magic and as long as you are not a clone(which your not otherwise you wouldn't be here) you can create whatever you want. We all have this gift and the PTW know this and have used your power for their gain. Media/TV bla bla entering your mind.. what do you normally do just before you go to sleep and wake up... You got it... change the pattern

Now is the ideal opportunity to change the play.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Caliban (24th March 2020), Delight (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), greybeard (24th March 2020), Inaiá (26th March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), OmeyocaN777 (24th March 2020), wegge (24th March 2020), Wind (24th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

What a GREAT IDEA !

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Caliban (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), greybeard (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), william r sanford72 (24th March 2020), Wind (24th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Limit for contactless spending will be £45 from April

Kalila Sangster,Yahoo Finance UK 1

This would seem to verify David Icke statement that the aim is one currency and no paper money -- easier to control the population this way.
    Chris

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/li...093434379.html

A close-up shot of an unrecognizable woman paying for a glass of red wine using contactless card payment at a bar.
    The British Retail Consortium (BRC) said that increasing the contactless payment limit will reduce the need for physical contact with payment devices and help prevent the spread of coronavirus. (Getty)

The limit for contactless card payments in shops will rise to £45 ($52) from 1 April as part of efforts to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

The British Retail Consortium (BRC) said that increasing the limit from £30 to £45 will allow more transactions to be made without handling cash which will reduce the need for physical contact with devices where people need to input their Pin.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has previously advised people to use contactless technology instead of cash as banknotes may contribute to the spread of coronavirus.

However, the BRC warned that it could take some time for the new limit to be implemented in all shops.

BRC head of payments policy, Andrew Cregan, said: “The last contactless limit increase to £30 took two years to implement but, given the extraordinary circumstances we face today, this new £45 limit will be rolled out from next week.

Read more: Sports Direct U-turns on controversial plan to open despite UK lockdown

“Some shops will take longer to make the necessary changes, given the strain they’re under. In the meantime, most customers can continue to make contactless payments for higher amounts using their smart phone.”

The move follows similar increases recently made elsewhere in Europe. Ireland will raise the contactless limit from €30 (£27.50) to €50 from the beginning of April.

In the UK, customers can already make contactless payments for amounts higher than £30 using their mobile phone, if the retailer allows.

Apple Pay also does not currently have a universal limit on the amount that can be spent, but some retailers put their own restrictions in place.

Trade association UK Finance, which represents the finance and payments industry, said the changes were already being considered, but the process had been sped up as part of the industry’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Some £80.5bn was spent on contactless payments in 2019, according to UK Finance figures, a rise of 16% on the previous year.

The coronavirus pandemic has also meant the introduction of new anti-fraud measures has been delayed. Banks were planning to introduce a system known as “confirmation of payee”, which will involve banks matching names as well as account numbers and sort codes, on 1 April, but this has been pushed back to 30 June.

Read more: Banknotes may be spreading coronavirus, World Health Organisation warns

However, UK Finance said contactless fraud on payment cards and devices represents just 3.3% of overall card fraud loss
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (24th March 2020), Antagenet (26th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), william r sanford72 (24th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Strikes me reading Chris' post ▲ that maybe we should pay with cash as much as possible now. And if told "only credit," go elsewhere.

That last part is a hassle now so do what you can. But let's make them all see that we're NOT giving up cash.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Anka (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), greybeard (24th March 2020), Lilybee8 (25th March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

This video brought back to my mind the most basic and important truth that is out there. My hope is that as many as possible will use these experiences we are collectively having as an opportunity, because as odd as that seems it really is one.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), EFO (24th March 2020), greybeard (24th March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Wind (24th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I agree this is an opportunity in that people seem to be more attentive and connected to one another. And humanitarian acts of love toward less fortunate and so on. Love is part of who we are so it's no surprise to see this.

However I have a hard time with "changing the channel" - is that on your TV or is that on reality? So just ignore the world changing before your eyes and forget about it. Complacency is our enemy here.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Caliban (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Inaiá (26th March 2020), Wind (24th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Strikes me reading Chris' post ▲ that maybe we should pay with cash as much as possible now. And if told "only credit," go elsewhere.

That last part is a hassle now so do what you can. But let's make them all see that we're NOT giving up cash.

This virus is supposedly not able to stay alive when not on a human host. So this would imply that statement alone is FALSE.. It would also explain why they are showing China's people boiling money and throwing it away as if it is now worthless...

I myself, saved some money in the bank for online transactions, and plenty of cash for personal transactions. If others can do the same? I would recommend it. I do not plan to give up my cash no matter how hard they try to track it.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (24th March 2020), greybeard (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (24th March 2020), Mari (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), onawah (24th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I do not plan to give up my cash no matter how hard they try to track it.
    me too but the number of people who will accept it from us may dwindle and dwindle.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), greybeard (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (24th March 2020), Lilybee8 (25th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

I have been noticing a correlation between COVID (19) and 911. One is, for instance, the effort to entrap in fear as a tool for manipulating forces. THE persistent 'problem'.... Rinse, lather, repeat.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

greybeard (24th March 2020), Inaiá (26th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

I do not plan to give up my cash no matter how hard they try to track it.
    me too but the number of people who will accept it from us may dwindle and dwindle.
    Agreed... In my area cash is still heavily used, but the younger generations are all using their smart phones to use Apple pay and other things.. I cringe. Some people are shocked when you pull out cash and don't even know how to count back change these days. they parrot the number on the screen even if they grab the wrong bills and coins.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    I must have missed something in virology if these types of action are very effective in combating the virus (re: porous surfaces such as roads etc,)

Viruses are notoriously hard to eradicate on the smoothest of surfaces. Are pictures like those above mostly publicity stunts?
    This looks like an attempt to nullify a bioweapon dropped from the air.. Just my opinion based upon what I am seeing with this spraying

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (24th March 2020), greybeard (24th March 2020), O Donna (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast