+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is today's greatest threat to humanity?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: What is today's greatest threat to humanity?

Everyone wants to type online & throw out links & their opinion, but NO ONE wants to do anything about the mess we are in. Our Free Society

Maybe I missed it, if you have described what you are doing. If not, maybe you could reprise that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

East Sun (11th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by OurFreeSociety (here)
    Sorry, no time to read all the great answers.

Our biggest threat to humanity are THE HUMANS.

Humans have been so brainwashed into believing that they have to be controlled by someone else, that they blindly follow whatever the evils tell them to do.

What's worse, is that 90% of the 99% believe they are free when nothing could be further from the truth & I'm not even talking now since the scamdemic started, but even before.

Even now during this takedown (holocaust) that has just started & will continue until the evils have done everything they have set out to do, NO ONE wants to fight back.

I've been trying to get people together for a Think Tank I started for the last 3 weeks, & I was ONLY mentioning it to other truthers.

Only ONE person reached out to me & we had a meeting on the phone. The next day she was supposed to get back to me & sort of did, but then didn't want to tell me which task she wanted to do.

Her question to me was how I was going to solve this whole problem LOL

When I told her that's what the Think Tank is for, she just disappeared & that was the end of it!!!

People just want to complain online, throw out some links, & I guess they figure a fairy from another planet is going to save them (or jesus or the messiah - I've heard both).

Sure I see some people wanting to protest, but the problem IS, protesting doesn't work & begging the evils to give us back our freedom is a joke. You do NOT beg the criminal to give you your freedom, you TAKE IT BACK!!!

Protesting may detain things for a few months, but then the evils will go right back to BRINGING US DOWN.

I expected that non truthers would react this way, but TRUTHERS??? This truly shocked me.

People clearly want someone ELSE to fight for their freedom, while they sit on their ass & do NOTHING to help themlseves.

I will give people just a modicum of slack ONLY b/c I know the evils have poisoned us so much so that most people are very docile & weak both physically, mentally & intellectually, BUT I've also been poisoned & I've been fighting non stop since this started at the beginning of March, so there is NO EXCUSE. Plus I've been trying to get people together to form communities for the last 2 years.

Most people aren't even working now, so it's not like they can use the excuse that they are too busy with work.

The evils are laughing all the way to our graves b/c their plan is going off without a HITCH!!!

And the second biggest threat to humanity is ALL FORMS OF gov't., but the people have spoken.

They love their master (gov't) with all of their heart & soul, & they don't want to give up their mommy (dem) & daddy (repub) b/c then they will have to actually GROW UP, & take responsibility for their lives, actions, decisions, etc. & we can't have THAT!!!

End of my sarcastic rant
    Sometimes, as bad as it sounds, violence is the one and only answer. I'm pretty sure that unless we, the people, go crazy, grab some weapons and start a holocaust of our own (aimed at super rich elites and politicians), we will never be truly free from oppression. Kill them all, and start fresh.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

AutumnW (11th May 2020), East Sun (11th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Failing to understand that every answer we seek is already within us. Health, happiness, security, life, afterlife, etc. Seeking validation elsewhere is a hunt down the rabbit hole.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

AutumnW (11th May 2020), ClearWater (26th May 2020), East Sun (11th May 2020), Peter UK (11th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th May 2020), Victoria (11th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)

Humans have been so brainwashed into believing that they have to be controlled by someone else, that they blindly follow whatever the evils tell them to do.

What's worse, is that 90% of the 99% believe they are free when nothing could be further from the truth & I'm not even talking now since the scamdemic started, but even before.

Even now during this takedown (holocaust) that has just started & will continue until the evils have done everything they have set out to do, NO ONE wants to fight back.

I've been trying to get people together for a Think Tank I started for the last 3 weeks, & I was ONLY mentioning it to other truthers.

Only ONE person reached out to me & we had a meeting on the phone. The next day she was supposed to get back to me & sort of did, but then didn't want to tell me which task she wanted to do.

When I told her that's what the Think Tank is for, she just disappeared & that was the end of it!!!

People just want to complain online, throw out some links, & I guess they figure a fairy from another planet is going to save them (or jesus or the messiah - I've heard both).

Sure I see some people wanting to protest, but the problem IS, protesting doesn't work & begging the evils to give us back our freedom is a joke. You do NOT beg the criminal to give you your freedom, you TAKE IT BACK!!!

Protesting may detain things for a few months, but then the evils will go right back to BRINGING US DOWN.

I expected that non truthers would react this way, but TRUTHERS??? This truly shocked me.

People clearly want someone ELSE to fight for their freedom, while they sit on their ass & do NOTHING to help themlseves.

I will give people just a modicum of slack ONLY b/c I know the evils have poisoned us so much so that most people are very docile & weak both physically, mentally & intellectually, BUT I've also been poisoned & I've been fighting non stop since this started at the beginning of March, so there is NO EXCUSE. Plus I've been trying to get people together to form communities for the last 2 years.

Most people aren't even working now, so it's not like they can use the excuse that they are too busy with work.

The evils are laughing all the way to our graves b/c their plan is going off without a HITCH!!!

And the second biggest threat to humanity is ALL FORMS OF gov't., but the people have spoken.

They love their master (gov't) with all of their heart & soul, & they don't want to give up their mommy (dem) & daddy (repub) b/c then they will have to actually GROW UP, & take responsibility for their lives, actions, decisions, etc. & we can't have THAT!!!

End of my sarcastic rant
    Sometimes, as bad as it sounds, violence is the one and only answer. I'm pretty sure that unless we, the people, go crazy, grab some weapons and start a holocaust of our own (aimed at super rich elites and politicians), we will never be truly free from oppression. Kill them all, and start fresh.
    Thank you for illustrating a point I have hopefully made in other threads. First of all, advocating this kind of violence anywhere but particularly on a public forum is morally wrong.

Secondly, what does 'elite' mean?

Third, if there is an enemy it is the entire military industrial complex. The battle for control was won, decades ago.

When you suggest taking up arms, know this. Those sentiments have been largely shaped by that same complex, through propaganda, and you will end up inadvertently supporting their fascist goals by turning those guns against many of the wrong individuals.

The hard right want to have those with guns on their side -- not because they fear them, but so they can seamlessly accomplish expanding their global grip and consolidating their power. It's an 'ease of operations,' issue.

I do feel for you though and understand completely the frustration and anger behind your words here. Peace.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 11th May 2020 at 19:46.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ClearWater (26th May 2020), East Sun (11th May 2020), Frank V (11th May 2020), Hermoor (13th May 2020), Mike (11th May 2020), rgray222 (11th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th May 2020), Victoria (11th May 2020), XelNaga (13th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

My greatest fear is that we have been dumbed down beyond retrieval. We know about how we were
    controlled to this point. Through food, drink air we breathe TV MSM and the internet especially.

Add the usual suspects, big pharma, gvt, control and Hollywood propaganda.
    Are we hypnotized to the point of stupidity?

What is the greatest threat? To Dr. Greer it's our own lack of understanding.
    To David Icke, our failure to see what is in front of our eyes.

To Alec Jones, us not listening to the obvious.

We need to listen to all of those people and forget the constant voice behind us
    urging us on to more, more, more.

Less Is more in a very real sense.

Health is precious. without it we are nothing.

The greatest threat? Anything that deprives of the aforementioned...…..
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th May 2020), XelNaga (14th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The greatest threat to humanity is the notion that humanity is the greatest threat to humanity because this creates self loathe/shame/denial. It's a lazy out rather than looking at the complex and multi dimensional nature of our reality and the problems. Writing humanity off is easier than having to learn how to embrace and love ourselves. Looking at the current state of existence in a positive light, as something to integrate and learn from.

Being human is a temporary state for souls to experience this reality. It is a state of choice between higher and lower, light and dark. This is the burden and the beauty of being human-to find synergy and balance.

Some people choose a negative leaning balance such as those who seek worldy clout and narcissistic feedings, the sociopaths. They do not define humanity. To let their negative examples define all of humanity is to insult and dishonor the many people in this world who have done good and are doing good. There is a constant choice of what form of balance and synergy we choose between the light/darkness, expansion (of consciousness)/contraction and so forth that comprises us. It's often an unconscious choice. Who is to say others should be judged for their ignorance when they haven't had the chance to awaken to their choice? Goodness on this planet is often not waking people up or forcing anything, it's keeping the potential alive and doorway open in case and for when they awaken.

Of course it can be easier to want to condemn it all and write everyone off.... Then you must think of all the people and other positive influences that kept the door open for you, kept the light on so to speak, gave you a chance when you were at your most ignorant or lost or self destructive. You were given a chance to awaken and get to where you are today. Perhaps it is our own higher selves or souls we must thank most in this. Gratitude for each day to figure it out some more and make our way forward is always good.

All apathy toward our humanity has gotten us is suffering. In modern times that would be the "green" movement which stands to be most destructive toward the poor and low income classes. The cult of modern day environmentalism is as based in misanthropy as the fire and brimstone cults of old were. The apathy has also brought us eugenics which coldly decide who is fit and unfit to live. Not to mention endless wars and think tanks because anti-human ideologies at the upper levels of society believe that human nature is inherently malicious and warring, and so the masses need the wars foisted upon them and the think tanks to tell them what to do.

In ancient times the apathy brought us tribal sadism like mutilation rituals. Various forms of circumcision persist to this day, all under the dark unconscious programming that the human body is wrong as it is. You might say it's the punitive "dark father" that conveys through/to us that humanity is fundamentally a problem and it is the "dark mother" or lower matrix which consumes us when we follow this regressive line of thinking to self destruction.

If only self resentment, loathe, denial, were good ways to raise the consciousness and face our actual flaws and problems (for which there are many but that doesn't mean we mustn't first awaken the self love and respect in ourselves). We can't raise something by lowering it. Value it by devaluing it. Heal it by harming it. Unless you are a backward thinking psychopath, they are always warring with creation rather than surrender their narcissistic control and learning to work with it.

If one is to say human beings are the issue they might as well say souls are the problem, then creation itself. If creation is the problem... there's "fallen" entity hubris to that thinking. The sort of hubris that wants to fight God, the One, the higher power, whatever.

Why is it always "Humans are the problem" and not "We are souls having a human experience and should embrace our humanity with unconditional acceptance and love?". The Christ-like approach, not the approach of self regression by fighting against the whole and loving light of creation.

We might as well be a species conditioned by "archonic" forces disconnected from the light. We are also the light, and what better way to fight it than to get people to fight themselves? We've been so conditioned that we immediately blame humanity or blame each other for the larger than life problems in our world which have been orchestrated for ages. We've been trained to think it's all about us and anytime there is some big problem in the world it's all our fault. It is about us in so much as we give our consent to the manipulation and regression of the light and beauty of our souls.

The problem can be within us but it is not of us. It is not even of the entities that interfere with this world for they were manipulated and mislead, or chose to mislead themselves, at some point. The problem is our dysfunctional relationships with ourselves, each other, the world, creation.

Those who manipulate and abuse others from personal relationships to governments may think they're different from their victims yet they have merely chosen a path of self limiting darkness. They are the victims they seek to make others into. The problem is it's easy to believe we're all so separate on this material level of creation because we are. So again a big problem is self denial and at the core of that is denial of our inner/higher selves in which there is Oneness. Those who align with false/narcissistic self are on the run from their true selves.

There are no externally judging/categorizing one size fit all blames or answers. You could wipe humanity from the planet and cease all reincarnation here yet the dysfunction within the soul would remain. The wounds and self ignorance within us doesn't disappear by running from it. We have to solve the problems of this level at this level. We can and should seek our higher selves and guidance to help with solving these problems, yet the healing must be carried out here. That's the privilege of being here, to contribute to that healing in any way. That's where free will and courage come into play, having the will and the knowledge to take those steps. Some people choose to heal and grow or rather surrender their false ego and allow healing, and some people choose to deny or fight it.

Only unconditional love has the power to confront and transmute the fractures, the wounds, the self negations within us.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

Agape (13th May 2020), AutumnW (12th May 2020), East Sun (12th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)

End of my sarcastic rant
    Thank you for illustrating a point I have hopefully made in other threads. First of all, advocating this kind of violence anywhere but particularly on a public forum is morally wrong.

Secondly, what does 'elite' mean?

Third, if there is an enemy it is the entire military industrial complex. The battle for control was won, decades ago.

When you suggest taking up arms, know this. Those sentiments have been largely shaped by that same complex, through propaganda, and you will end up inadvertently supporting their fascist goals by turning those guns against many of the wrong individuals.

The hard right want to have those with guns on their side -- not because they fear them, but so they can seamlessly accomplish expanding their global grip and consolidating their power. It's an 'ease of operations,' issue.

I do feel for you though and understand completely the frustration and anger behind your words here. Peace.
    There is no anger nor frustration in me, but I completely understand how and why it might seem that way. What I wrote I consider a fact, not opinion. It is the same how they control us through violence. I've experienced first hand how it feels to be mistreated by police, on numerous occasions.

Now what is basic difference between me and them? They have guns and I do not. Police and army are theirs tool for control. If they didn't have guns, or if every citizen had their own guns, it would be much harder for them to control population.

The worse of all is that people working for police and army forces are same people like us, they are oppressed same as we are, yet they are conditioned to follow orders without using their own minds. And that is really really dangerous. And it is hard to protest against anyone who is protected by people like that.

So I, with peace in my mind, stay firmly behind my words. Sometimes you simply have to fight fire with fire. Kind regards AutumnW..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

East Sun (13th May 2020), Hermoor (13th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

"Live by the sword die by the sword" violence begets violence.
    I to well understand frustration -- but even that has an undesirable energy.
    Stepping back and observing is actually very healthy --its not denial -- its full awareness.
    Mahatma Gandhi brought about profound change in India through non violence.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

East Sun (13th May 2020), meeradas (13th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th May 2020), XelNaga (13th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,433 times in 8,340 posts

Any philosophy that gives an evil genius adversary wriggle room is part of the problem.

The true test we face is how to strangle that adversary without 'enjoying it', not how passively we can kick the can down the road.

We'll kill an innocent animal to eat it, give me a break.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

East Sun (13th May 2020), greybeard (13th May 2020), Hermoor (13th May 2020), XelNaga (14th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Norman I agree up to a point but part of that philosophy is Right Action that comes from awareness--that first, then right action.
    Ive been sending people relevant videos signed the appeal e mails to Boris Johnston and Nicola Sturgeon.
    That relevant action is coming after awareness- no anger--just the facts to be found on Avalon.
    Level headed -- people in the main listen to that
    One son not speaking to me --the risk I took.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (13th May 2020), East Sun (13th May 2020), Hermoor (13th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Sorry I don't fully understand how to work the multi-quote system yet.

- Our Free Society: "Everyone wants to type online & throw out links and their opinion, but NO ONE wants to do anything about the mess we are in."

A few people are doing things about the mess we are in, but the numbers are miniscule. This doesn't bode well on our current course. All the knowledge and research in the world won't help us when it comes knocking on our doors.

- AutumnW: "if there is an enemy it is the entire military industrial complex."

With respect I disagree about that. I think a lot of well intentioned, good people now find themselves somewhat stuck in bad systems. The military industrial complex is one of many such systems.

- XelNaga: "Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire."

Yup, unfortunately sometimes it is the only option.

- Norman: "Any philosophy that gives an evil genius adversary wriggle room is part of the problem."

Indeed it is.

- Greybeard: "One son not speaking to me --the risk I took."

I feel for you Greybeard. My sister currently isn't speaking with me because she buys the media science and I politely asked her to consider a rethink. Very sad. Oh well. Sh1t happens.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

East Sun (13th May 2020), XelNaga (14th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Universoul (here)
    The greatest threat to humanity is the notion that humanity is the greatest threat to humanity because this creates self loathe/shame/denial. It's a lazy out rather than looking at the complex and multi dimensional nature of our reality and the problems. Writing humanity off is easier than having to learn how to embrace and love ourselves. Looking at the current state of existence in a positive light, as something to integrate and learn from.

Being human is a temporary state for souls to experience this reality. It is a state of choice between higher and lower, light and dark. This is the burden and the beauty of being human-to find synergy and balance.

Some people choose a negative leaning balance such as those who seek worldy clout and narcissistic feedings, the sociopaths. They do not define humanity. To let their negative examples define all of humanity is to insult and dishonor the many people in this world who have done good and are doing good. There is a constant choice of what form of balance and synergy we choose between the light/darkness, expansion (of consciousness)/contraction and so forth that comprises us. It's often an unconscious choice. Who is to say others should be judged for their ignorance when they haven't had the chance to awaken to their choice? Goodness on this planet is often not waking people up or forcing anything, it's keeping the potential alive and doorway open in case and for when they awaken.

Of course it can be easier to want to condemn it all and write everyone off.... Then you must think of all the people and other positive influences that kept the door open for you, kept the light on so to speak, gave you a chance when you were at your most ignorant or lost or self destructive. You were given a chance to awaken and get to where you are today. Perhaps it is our own higher selves or souls we must thank most in this. Gratitude for each day to figure it out some more and make our way forward is always good.

All apathy toward our humanity has gotten us is suffering. In modern times that would be the "green" movement which stands to be most destructive toward the poor and low income classes. The cult of modern day environmentalism is as based in misanthropy as the fire and brimstone cults of old were. The apathy has also brought us eugenics which coldly decide who is fit and unfit to live. Not to mention endless wars and think tanks because anti-human ideologies at the upper levels of society believe that human nature is inherently malicious and warring, and so the masses need the wars foisted upon them and the think tanks to tell them what to do.

In ancient times the apathy brought us tribal sadism like mutilation rituals. Various forms of circumcision persist to this day, all under the dark unconscious programming that the human body is wrong as it is. You might say it's the punitive "dark father" that conveys through/to us that humanity is fundamentally a problem and it is the "dark mother" or lower matrix which consumes us when we follow this regressive line of thinking to self destruction.

If only self resentment, loathe, denial, were good ways to raise the consciousness and face our actual flaws and problems (for which there are many but that doesn't mean we mustn't first awaken the self love and respect in ourselves). We can't raise something by lowering it. Value it by devaluing it. Heal it by harming it. Unless you are a backward thinking psychopath, they are always warring with creation rather than surrender their narcissistic control and learning to work with it.

If one is to say human beings are the issue they might as well say souls are the problem, then creation itself. If creation is the problem... there's "fallen" entity hubris to that thinking. The sort of hubris that wants to fight God, the One, the higher power, whatever.

Why is it always "Humans are the problem" and not "We are souls having a human experience and should embrace our humanity with unconditional acceptance and love?". The Christ-like approach, not the approach of self regression by fighting against the whole and loving light of creation.

We might as well be a species conditioned by "archonic" forces disconnected from the light. We are also the light, and what better way to fight it than to get people to fight themselves? We've been so conditioned that we immediately blame humanity or blame each other for the larger than life problems in our world which have been orchestrated for ages. We've been trained to think it's all about us and anytime there is some big problem in the world it's all our fault. It is about us in so much as we give our consent to the manipulation and regression of the light and beauty of our souls.

The problem can be within us but it is not of us. It is not even of the entities that interfere with this world for they were manipulated and mislead, or chose to mislead themselves, at some point. The problem is our dysfunctional relationships with ourselves, each other, the world, creation.

Those who manipulate and abuse others from personal relationships to governments may think they're different from their victims yet they have merely chosen a path of self limiting darkness. They are the victims they seek to make others into. The problem is it's easy to believe we're all so separate on this material level of creation because we are. So again a big problem is self denial and at the core of that is denial of our inner/higher selves in which there is Oneness. Those who align with false/narcissistic self are on the run from their true selves.

There are no externally judging/categorizing one size fit all blames or answers. You could wipe humanity from the planet and cease all reincarnation here yet the dysfunction within the soul would remain. The wounds and self ignorance within us doesn't disappear by running from it. We have to solve the problems of this level at this level. We can and should seek our higher selves and guidance to help with solving these problems, yet the healing must be carried out here. That's the privilege of being here, to contribute to that healing in any way. That's where free will and courage come into play, having the will and the knowledge to take those steps. Some people choose to heal and grow or rather surrender their false ego and allow healing, and some people choose to deny or fight it.

Only unconditional love has the power to confront and transmute the fractures, the wounds, the self negations within us.
    Very nicely put! So much good stuff in what you wrote.

To love is to do the right thing. (I believe David Icke said that in the LondonReal interview, but it wasn't the first time this has been expressed.)

Acting with love means that you don't need it to be revealed on the evening news. You don't need to be congratulated. You do it because it is right.

Violence is never the solution. There may be times when it is a stop-gap measure. But it never solves the underlying problems. Advocating violence is not the right thing.

Do not lose hope. Many people are fighting this mess by doing the right thing. It is a lie that anyone is alone, that small things do not matter, that you do not matter. It is a lie designed to trap people in fear or inaction. It will be the small actions, things people do quietly without recognition, one stacked upon another, that will actually tip the balance.

The more people act out of compassion, the more would-be tyrants lose control.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Agape (13th May 2020), Anka (14th May 2020), East Sun (13th May 2020), Franny (26th May 2020), greybeard (13th May 2020), Universoul (13th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

One of the threats to humanity I’d say, one of the greatest would be losing the survival instinct to large degree. It’s a real situation we are facing.

In events like major Solar Flairs, earthquakes, tsunamis, epidemics, even in case of wars, losing your natural survival instincts becomes an obstacle to survival.

People get trapped in their houses, watching the TV news till it’s too late to go. Some won’t go because it’s “philosophically” or “religiously” inconvenient.
    Good few “conspiracy theorists” would never move from their sofas either.

Yet ..our brains and hearts and bodies are endowed with the fastest sensor transmission ability. People of old, even to this day would always feel “on their skin” or see in their dreams if a major calamity was on the way even if far away at that moment.
    If they were well tuned spiritually to follow the intuition, sometimes it guides the whole tribe or those who listened ahead and away from the danger.

I think it’s more obvious now in the face of the recent global epidemics that one’s innate instincts are important and listening what your wisdom says
    while the world is getting flooded with tons of chaotic news, laws and orders,
    easy to get trapped in.

In most of the wars of last century also we can observe, people got trapped and sacrificed by following orders believing those lead to “righteousness”.
    In case of war, the one last thing any army can do or nation can do no matter how controversial does it sound is to disrobe.

That’s plainly a rhetorical statement of course, no need to expand on the stiffness of military laws.

But if you position the above against your natural survival instincts, only one of them wins at the end. You choose your options and preferences by your actions, where or how do you give your life and energy away or do you preserve it.

Forgot to mention hunger and all the rest that happens if you can’t find the way of survival.

Just thinking ...

Since humanity has been here for couple million years, mostly unchanged, in itself it proves that many tribes survived even if others perished.

Thus we all also share common “survival guilt” but we should not take it out on each other.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anka (13th May 2020), East Sun (13th May 2020), greybeard (13th May 2020), onawah (26th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th May 2020), Universoul (13th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

I feel prompted to share the current video super-update from Cyrus A Parsa that addresses some of the most recent and dominant problematics we have been facing in this last human epoch: the emergence of digital world as we know it, our digital selves living in symbiosis with the AI of global digital systems,
    tapping to interconnectedness of fast developing human social mega systems running through the world of politics, finances, science trends and trade, overwhelmingly so offering “too much” at the price of us cutting our selves and abilities from the higher Life net and intelligence of the universe.

Watch with caution as the information is very down to reality so this may give you a jolt but it’s certainly worth considering ..

Ladies n gentlemen, Cyrus A Parsa and his message for humanity:

🙏🕊🙏

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

East Sun (19th May 2020), greybeard (26th May 2020), Luke Holiday (27th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,550 times in 20,694 posts

In a nutshell, the greatest threat to humanity is the majority's propensity to remain in a state of denial, coupled with gullibility/lack of discernment, creating great susceptibility to the ruthless, conscienceless narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths who currently seem to be running things in this world.
    For a great example, see the 2 posts starting here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1357816
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (26th May 2020), East Sun (26th May 2020), Eva2 (11th June 2020), greybeard (26th May 2020), Luke Holiday (27th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I've been following this fro awhile now. https://londonreal.tv/dr-rashid-butt...voices-strong/

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

…. Bill Gates

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

East Sun (26th May 2020), greybeard (6th June 2020)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

To be honest, I dont think there is a threat to us other than our compliance and acquiescence to our percieved "masters"

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Luke Holiday (26th May 2020), XelNaga (28th May 2020)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

One huge problem we face is that the majority of the world population does not know or even want to hear or believe even if told, the
    extent of evil that we face more and more.

Even though David Icke has done great things around the world to make people aware we are going to need an awakening of some kind.
    I don't know what that would consist of and hope that there are some smart aware
    people out there with great ideas and others ready to put those ideas into motion.

I am not smart enough and way over the hill to do much except talk to those that will listen.
    Even the present situation is not being seen as part of the problem I am referring to.

Most at Avalon know at least part of what we are up against and do the best we know how to do. I just feel strangled and at a loss. We seem to be loosing and that is not what we
    should be concentrating on.

It is up to us and we need really positive direction.

I know a lot of people are making great strides in many ways. Thank you for all you do.

ES
    Last edited by East Sun; 29th May 2020 at 13:46.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

greybeard (6th June 2020), Patient (6th June 2020)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,550 times in 20,694 posts

Greatest Threat to Mankind-Psychopathy
    The GoldFish Report N0. 500 PART 2 -
    3,623 views•Jun 3, 2020
    The GoldFish Report
    13.2K subscribers

(Scientific evidence from a particle physicist inferring that the greatest threat is psychopathy)

"On The GoldFish Report No 500, this Part 2 of a Multi-part series about Artificial Intelligence, Louisa and co-host Steve, continue the discussion about evidence based research pertaining to Artificial Intelligence with particle physicist Dr. Katherine Horton who reveals what she believes is the structure behind this threat and what a possible solution is."
    Last edited by onawah; 6th June 2020 at 18:19.
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (6th June 2020), Franny (7th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast