+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Plausible points for the reptilian case

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Default Plausible points for the reptilian case

Quote This documentary explores the phenomenon of the "Reptilians" from a different point of view than most. The film makers attempt to bring forth the most compelling evidence for the existence of the "serpent race" in an organized and serious manner. It seems the idea of Reptilians or other worldly themes within the "truth movement" is a dividing point for some people. PPFRC tries to examine this subject completely and unbiased in one of the most thorough studies ever conducted. Are these entities known as Reptilians or Reptoids actually real? It is up to you to decide!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

John Parslow (12th January 2011), noprophet (12th January 2011), Redtailhawk (14th January 2011), Tea (12th January 2011), vericocha (13th January 2011), witchy1 (12th January 2011), xm15e2 (12th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Default Re: Plausible points for the reptilian case

This assumes that intelligence relates directly to brain size, something I would question. However the "birdsong" character of it's proposed speech is interesting, c.f. some reports of close encounters. Also, the suggestion that it was a night-hunter might make it better adapted for life underground as a means of avoiding a surface catastrophe.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,544 times in 32,931 posts

----------

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell, over the dinner table in May 2010, exchanging reptilian stories that had been reported to them.

I had my dictaphone with me, and caught most of the conversation. Remarkable: must listen.

http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kinsuemei2 (12th January 2011), Liquid (12th January 2011), noprophet (12th January 2011), Spiral of Light (12th January 2011), Swami (12th January 2011), Teakai (14th January 2011), vericocha (13th January 2011), xm15e2 (12th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----------

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell, over the dinner table in May 2010, exchanging reptilian stories that had been reported to them.

I had my dictaphone with me, and caught most of the conversation. Remarkable: must listen.

http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3
    Last edited by Swami; 12th January 2011 at 16:36.

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The thing is I don't have to believe in this, I know, I see them and have felt them and indeed witnessed their 'Control' first hand, just because they are elusive it does not mean they are implausible, liken it if you will to Schrodinger's cat and the British racing horse Shergar, they exist, but from what I am told, in higher density they are in a alternate form, my personal belief is they have another form that is more spiritual that is the governing side of these beings. I think they 'Choose' the reptilian from as a throwback to what they were and where they come from. a spiritual nostalgia if you will, this is what they were thousands of years ago, which is why they are not among us as they once were, I believe this was their form due to the harsh climates of their home world. but in that form they must feed, they have physical needs, kind of like a Sims game, you control your electronic counterpart, but you must feed them, rest them and bathe them and look after that entity whilst it's loaded into that program I feel strongly that this is the same aspect. Remember that they are about Perception, I don't believe they physically shift or mutate from human to rep, the loaded Image is 110% Rep, they simply 'Hack our program' and boot up what ever human image that they wish us to perceive.

The fact that they can load themselves into closets and such would explain that. Of course others might not share this opinion and that is fine this is what I believe about them through my interaction and contact with my 'guides' contact's what ever you wish to call it.

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ok where Shergar came from I don't know, but I hope you get the analogy, at one stage Shergar was alive in this reality and here, yet at the same time was non existent and considered dead AKA Nobbled. but the dynamic of being in this life and outside it stays the same. That is the rep point of quantum reality, of being both here and in existence, yet in multiple forms both within and outside our perception, and of course in cases controlling and reforming that perception. it's computer programing at a spiritual and dimensional level, when you know how the program works, and you know how the informational constructs act and are designed AKA us you can manipulate and change the rules of the game within the parameters that you have, of course some game option's are set and can't be tampered with or the game AKA time and that vibration can crash the system... BUT that does not mean they can't put us on pause for extra programing does it.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

From the video:

Quote Who's to say the Troodon wasn't smart enough to go underground and survive a supposed cataclysm that wiped out the dinosaurs.

Interesting link with MariaDine's post of a Zuni legend about "our fathers".

Quote Men and creatures were more alike then than now. Our fathers were black, like the caves they came from; their skins were cold and scaly like those of mud creatures; their eyes were goggled like an owl's; their ears were like those of cave bats; their feet were webbed like those of walkers in wet and soft places; they had tails, long or short, as they were old or young.

Men crouched when they walked, or crawled along the ground like lizards. They feared to walk straight, but crouched as before time they had in their cave worlds, that they might not stumble or fall in the uncertain light.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Legend-about-M
    Last edited by Tea; 13th January 2011 at 01:14.

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

wow! a forum that actually takes the reptilian issue seriously -- on other forums, my posting about them always brought the thread to a screeching halt

some researchers believe that those who are abducted have reptilian DNA -- the reptilians being so into control, if your body carries a fair proportion of their DNA, they feel they own you

i think people who close their minds to it [David Icke talked about this], do so because they are scared -- something i've observed about human beings, is that many seem to think that if they don't 'believe' in something, it doesn't exist , or , at least, won't touch them -- the 'monkey see no evil' syndrome

re Jordan Maxwell's story of the campers , & their fear -- tho abductees generally have learned to keep experiences to themselves -- i think most would agree that they do not experience the great fear described by Jordan -- the reptilians are just one other life form, one form Life manifests in -- my own learning about them was a relief -- i finally understood why humans are such cruel & mean mammals -- as Carlos Castenada said, & David Icke sometimes posts about on his Headlines page, they, the reptilians, have given humans their cruel minds

i do believe that the reptilians & their supporting satanists are behind the occasional reported sudden disappearances of many childern -- like here in the USA, in the beginning of the [just past] decade] --in 2002? -- 3,000 children disappeared in West Chester County in New York State, & have never been accounted for -- i happened to attend the law enforcement conference re this because of my job then -- all the wars going on -- easy to find children then/there, w/all the chaos

identifying the source of a problem is the first step to rectifying it

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I have just posted a response to the David Icke thread and have to admit that much of my doubt over the reptilian question was to do with my own fear - not wanting to believe it. However, I have read so many credible references to them over the years now that I have changed my opinion. One of the most significant was an experience described in Michael Harner's The Way of the Shaman. While under the influence of ayahuasca as part of a shamanic ritual he describes 'large, shiny, black creatures with stubby pterodactyl-like wings ... who explained in a kind of thought language that they were fleeing something out in space.... I learned that the dragon-like creatures were thus inside all forms of life including man. They were the true masters of humanity and the entire planet, they told me.' Too much to quote here now but well worth reading.

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,356 times in 8,674 posts

Yes Corncrake - Graham Hancock's book Supernatural, also relates closely to these matters with his own ayahuasca research and he references Harner in that book in several places. Also see the ayahuasca visions (paintings) of Pablo Amaringo which I learned of from this same book, and purchased last year.

13. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I have Supernatural and am going to a Graham Hancock talk on the same book at St James, Piccadilly on Monday night. Just checked your profile but cannot see where you are based but he is a great speaker if you can get there.

14. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

wynderer, would you mind to share some of your experiences?

15. Link to Post #13
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Queen of blood
    This movie is really bad and boring but remarkable IMHO due to its release date, 1966, and the symbolism. I've just finished watching it.

It contains references to the black sun and how the characters meet in Phobos a female ET with human shape and green skin that drinks human blood, has psychic powers like hypnotism and lays eggs. She is not considered a rep but a kind of insect though... She was sent to Earth to populate the planet and feed on us. The main characters, a couple, kill her in self-defense before getting back to Earth and suggest the scientists to destroy the eggs (they judge the creatures as monsters) but fail to convince them (the scientists rather think of them as 'interesting'). The couple end up saying that at least they have tried to warn them, and they get out of the ship 'to feel the warm sun' (that is, they get out of the black sun).
    Lots of symbolism regarding reptilians and awakening, and how people can be warned but not forced to follow any path... And apparently we have had plenty of warning through alternative authors (Icke, etc), mainstream books and movies (e.g. matrix or this one...) and even religions, legends and myths.

Is it time to start packing?
    Last edited by Wood; 13th January 2011 at 21:27.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wood For This Post:

3optic (14th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have just finished a novel and in it I make a case for this very subject, except I have a Nazi connection to the reptilians through The Bell found in Poland. The whole story kind of came to me in a half sleep state one morning. But amazingly people that I know that read it were not astounded by my revelations. I live in a very conservative ( read Republican ) area and my group of friends are not exactly awakening anytime soon , in fact many have just said that they think it is very true ( its fiction ) . This belief in reptilians I believe may be part of our genetic make up, like a global memory.

18. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks for the YouTube series. Although it is overly long at 22 parts, too rushed and the audio and video quality is appalling, the content is fascinating. I have watched half so far. Anyone know where I can download a single file (AVI?) of better quality?

In the 4th part I think, reference is made to Carl Sagan's 1986 book The Dragons of Eden, followed by this statement:

Quote At least five human behaviors originate in the reptilian brain.

Obsessive-compulsive behavior, slavish conformance to old ways of doing things, ceremonial re-enactments and obeisance to precedence as in regal, religious, cultural and other matters, and all matters of deception.

Other traits of the R(Reptilian)-Complex include arrogance, aggression and the mindset of "Might is right" and "Winner takes all".

Racism comes from the reptilian brain and also violence, deception and lustful sexual energy.
    Although Sagan may have touched on some of these aspects, this quotation does not come from his book. However, I think it sums up very well the traits of the Illuminati.

Ever tried reasoning with a crocodile?

Dennis Hopper as King Koopa in the movie adaptation of Super Mario Brothers game (1996).

I must say he looks not unlike a Chitauli.

(Added)
    I have made the effort to view all parts of this YouTube series. Fortunately, the original audio and video interviews can mostly be located - minus the distortion and terrible music. If anyone has troubles finding them, post here.

John Mack was apparently reading from a book by David Chase in which he quoted him as describing reptilian aliens in these terms:

Quote Tall, powerful, muscular, lizard-like, with scales, often a brow and a carapace on the chest. Ancient warrior race, proud, wilful, domineering, territorial, physically aggressive, deceptive, emotionally manipulative, sexually intrusive and potentially cruel. Their craft have spartan, functional environments. In spite of their bad side they also show a strong sense of duty and technical ability.
    Make no mistake, these guys are fast on their feet, can walk through walls and prefer their meat live. Alex Collier, if you believe him, claims that many children disappear for this reason.

Perhaps the best website to use as a reference is John Rhodes' Reptoids Research Center.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 14th January 2011 at 13:29.

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi folks,

I', am not shore any more if the name Peggy Kane sounds familiar on this forum?
    Otherwise her link is, http://innersites.com/feet2fire/news/peggy-kane.htm I found a very interesting documentary interviewed by Rick Keefe. Who he is and more about his background, take a loop on this link ( http://www.ufohypotheses.com ) In this following video below Peggy Kane is explaining about a reptilian ET race from Orion constellation who has taken control of this lower astral realm. Her story suggests that the reptilian ET "gods" colonized our Earth long ago..
    This hypotheses maybe fits in many conversations between some whistler blowers.
    Warning, it can be very disturbing for some..
    Any way, watch this documentary.

Best regards,

Chrononaut

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

3optic (14th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chrononaut (here)
    Hi folks,

I am not shore any more if the name Peggy Kane sounds familiar on this forum?
    Hadn't heard. Her assertion that no one can leave the astral realm seems to be at odds with her claim that people are killed and eaten there. Can anyone explain this incongruity?
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

22. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

3D Universe/Multi Universes are teaming with life forms, of astounding differences.

Most here are aware of the sheer size of the known Universe. Just have to do the Math to come to the conclusion that it is teaming with life, IMO.

Take a look at one Planet, Earth. This Planet is teaming with life forms of astounding difference. Take a look at the Oceans. The Oceans are seriously undiscovered, as far as we know, but what we do know illustrates the complexity of creatures that reside “below”. And are often referred to as “Alien” because they look so far removed from creatures “above”.

So, the space in-between that our five senses dont “see" is seemingly infinite, including the space already filled with observable “things”.

I am saying there are all kinds of life “ It’s life not as we know it Jim” (Star trek) everywhere.

I have not personally encountered Reps but I know personally those who have. Moving in and out of our 3D realm and making direct contact.

Ross.

23. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

As terrible as the reptilians are, controlling us, manipulating us to their will and also with rumours of them feeding off both our flesh and our energy, it is not one bit different to what we are doing to the animals of this planet. And you might say, it is not I who is inflicting these horrible things on our furry friends, but if you eat meat or poultry you are as much responsible through ignorance or otherwise as those who'd beat a dog on the street.

So.. at the end of the day, their no worse then ourselves. And the situation could not exist if we were not like them. Its all beautiful, and right and true. Its just not so nice when its happening to you.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

ponda (15th January 2011), Teakai (14th January 2011)

25. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Hadn't heard. Her assertion that no one can leave the astral realm seems to be at odds with her claim that people are killed and eaten there. Can anyone explain this incongruity?
    Definition of INCONGRUITY

1: the quality or state of being incongruous

2: something that is incongruous

Example of INCONGRUITY

A paradox of sorts.

1. <she's an incongruity: an impeccably groomed woman who keeps a messy house>
    Last edited by Ross; 14th January 2011 at 23:36.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast