Thread: 2020 Richplanet UK Virtual Tour

1. Link to Post #1
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Default 2020 Richplanet UK Virtual Tour

An update from researcher Richard D Hall, whose UK tour has been seriously impacted by the current lockdown now in place.

It has now been replaced with a virtual tour. Please do support in any way you can either by purchasing the online version of the tour presentation or any merchandise that may be of interest. I have recently watched the whole presentation and I can vouch that it is superb.

Highlights include:
    • analysis of the current coronavirus scare
    • remarkably detailed research of the supposed Manchester terror attack
    • statement analysis of the claims made by Bob Lazar, the Manchester bombing "victims" and the Rendlesham UFO incident

Quote The 2020 Richplanet UK tour has been replaced with a "Virtual Tour".

The cancellation of the tour has seriously affected Richplanet financially. For example I purchased 7,000 pounds of merchandise which was going to be on sale during the tour, and is now sitting in storage. Approximately 1,000 ticket sales were lost due to the closure of the venues, plus some ticket holders require full refund. Enough of the sob story.

The tour presentation is available to view NOW by purchasing an online ticket at the usual tour ticket price ...

https://www.richplanet.net/store/eve...product_id=429

If you want to help Richplanet, buying a virtual ticket would very much
    appreciated.

In the show, some commentary is given about the current "virus scare" situation followed by updates on Tommy Mair and a detailed overview of the latest Manchester Arena incident book and film. In the final part further analysis of Rendlesham UFO incident and statement analysis on Bob Lazar.

Enjoy the show!

Richard
    https://www.richplanet.net/store/eve...product_id=429
    Last edited by happyuk; 1st April 2020 at 21:03.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Akasha (13th June 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th June 2020), jc71 (1st April 2020), Le Chat (2nd April 2020), sijohn (2nd April 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st April 2020), The Moss Trooper (13th June 2020), Tintin (2nd April 2020), toppy (2nd April 2020), Wansen (2nd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Default Re: 2020 Richplanet UK Virtual Tour

Here's the link to watch Richard's Richplanet Virtual Tour 2020 for free, published today on his website:

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...&part=1&gen=99

As usual with Richard, lots of well researched and presented content, topics covered are: Tommy Mair (MP Jo Cox psyop), Manchester Bang (Bomb psyop) and Bob Lazar of Area51 & S4 fame. Richard has employed Statement Analysis to these cases and the findings are really eye-opening.

There's also a little nugget in there about Rendlesham that has the potential to turn that case 180 degrees!

Regards.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 13th June 2020 at 16:21.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Akasha (13th June 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,216 times in 1,361 posts

I met Richard on his tour last year, several of us (and Andrew Johnson) stayed on at the bar afterwards and had a very interesting chat that went on well past midnight. I like Richard, he's very down to earth and sincere, also brilliant at making connections.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

The Moss Trooper (14th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    I met Richard on his tour last year, several of us (and Andrew Johnson) stayed on at the bar afterwards and had a very interesting chat that went on well past midnight. I like Richard, he's very down to earth and sincere, also brilliant at making connections.

Me too HikerChick, went to his show in Brighton and had a meal with him and his crew afterward. We are both originally from the North-East so had that in common. A very interesting guy to talk with, off-the-cuff, and agree with you on his brilliance at making connections.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Brigantia (14th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread