+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

This thread is meant to share resources, information and connections about countries that are fiercely trying to stay independent from the NWO agenda being bulldozed into many countries across the the world in 2020.

Today, supposedly, '50%' of the world is on lockdown and I am have a very hard time in google finding out who are the other 50% are who are not complying?

This thread is intended to be an ongoing resource for ideas of where to escape to when the window of opportunity opens to escape the social distancing tyranny, forced vaccinations, and other draconian human rights violations and horrors suddenly being imposed on whole societies virtually overnight.

So far, I could only find one report of one country not in lockdown who are still quite healthily interacting freely and not following NWO orders to lockdown, Sweden.

Thank you in advance for using this thread for ongoing and updated contributions to locations where human freedoms are being fiercely defended.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th April 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd April 2020), Arcturian108 (3rd April 2020), astridmari (3rd April 2020), AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Constance (3rd April 2020), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (5th April 2020), Earth Angel (3rd April 2020), enigma3 (3rd April 2020), fractal being (3rd April 2020), Franny (3rd April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), Ioneo (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (3rd April 2020), Lilybee8 (3rd April 2020), Mercedes (3rd April 2020), Metaphor (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (4th April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), Stephanie (3rd April 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020), toppy (3rd April 2020), TrumanCash (4th April 2020), Victoria (7th April 2020), Wind (3rd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Default Re: Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

Bhutan. The last unspoiled mountain kingdom, where the King is on record as having said in a speech that the gross national happiness is more important than the gross national product.

It's close to being a real Shangri-La. If anyone here has never heard about it, maybe it's best to just keep it that way.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd April 2020), astridmari (3rd April 2020), AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd April 2020), Blacklight43 (2nd April 2020), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), Earth Angel (3rd April 2020), enigma3 (3rd April 2020), Franny (3rd April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), justntime2learn (3rd April 2020), Kryztian (3rd April 2020), Mercedes (3rd April 2020), Metaphor (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (4th April 2020), Soda (3rd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), Stephanie (3rd April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020), toppy (3rd April 2020), TrumanCash (4th April 2020), Unicorn (3rd April 2020), Wind (3rd April 2020), Yoda (3rd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

Well ... some models are showing that 60-80% of the world's population might get this. My province (Alberta) took extreme measures after the very first case of transmission within Alberta. They're not working. Our new case rate is growing very quickly.

If 60 - 80% of the world population gets it, that may be a result of 20-40% of the population having some natural immunity, which seems reasonable.

I did humour the thought of maybe it would be best to just let this run as fast as it can, and then be done with it. I don't know that that would be any better, but it seems to me that all the strict laws are just delaying the inevitable while the economies completely tank.

I'd be interested in comparing Sweden's numbers to other countries in a few months.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd April 2020), AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (3rd April 2020), Franny (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (4th April 2020), sunflower (5th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020), toppy (3rd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you very much Bill, no thank you very much Dedukshyn.

Please do not make this a thread about how wrong anyone standing against the NWO agenda is, that's just more imposing your spit on those that disagree with you. There are at least 20 other threads to pontificate in.

Please RESPECT THE PREMISE OF THIS THREAD and let the non compliant independent thinkers and rebels to this NWO agenda share without more attacks from NWO enablers.

note: I've apologized privately to Dedukshyn for the part of my reply that was a very rude overreaction to his belief in what I feel are false statistics and therefore helping the promoters of this deadly agenda, but that issue wasn't even established yet in this thread.
    Last edited by waves; 5th April 2020 at 16:16.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020), chancy (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), Earth Angel (3rd April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Well ... some models are showing that 60-80% of the world's population might get this. My province (Alberta) took extreme measures after the very first case of transmission within Alberta. They're not working. Our new case rate is growing very quickly.

If 60 - 80% of the world population gets it, that may be a result of 20-40% of the population having some natural immunity, which seems reasonable.

I did humour the thought of maybe it would be best to just let this run as fast as it can, and then be done with it. I don't know that that would be any better, but it seems to me that all the strict laws are just delaying the inevitable while the economies completely tank.

I'd be interested in comparing Sweden's numbers to other countries in a few months.
    Whatever they are doing doesn't seem to be working for them. Proves that no matter how well intended, those countries who refuse to learn from examples, like Italy and Spain have provided will suffer. I believe their numbers are above Canada's now and we were slow to react.

Thanks for the thread, Waves. It is helpful in dispelling myths around the topic of contagion.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Thank you very much Bill, no thank you very much Dedukshyn.

Please do not make this a thread about how wrong anyone standing against the NWO agenda is, that's just more imposing your spit on those that disagree with you. There are at least 20 other threads to pontificate in.

Please RESPECT THE PREMISE OF THIS THREAD and let the non compliant independent thinkers and rebels to this NWO agenda share without more attacks from NWO enablers.
    Its not either/or. Most don't approve of the New World agenda. That disapproval manifests in myriad ways.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), Franny (3rd April 2020), sunflower (5th April 2020), toppy (3rd April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi there Waves,

Thanks for the thread. I also took an interest on observing how this situation is developing in different countries and I agree with you that reaching that information is not an easy task. The way I went around it was by googling the name of different countries and news in English. For most developed countries you'll find a site that gives you a glimpse on what is going on in the respective countries Unfortunately most countries that are under the WHO umbrella, once the situation becomes dire with new cases they can't but just follow the WHO guidelines which right now focuses heavily on imposition of lock-downs, mainly because their health systems are (by design?) unprepared for treatment of their citizens en mass. As far as I can understand Sweden takes the confident stance that their health system can handle it, but the social pressure to take action is mounting so I guess soon enough they'll follow in line exactly as the UK did.

To me it sounds rather simplistic to assume that the 50% that are not in lock-down are not following the NWO agenda since that 50% consists of countries that, due to certain climate conditions or geopolitical characteristics, are not affected seriously from the disease so far like most of Africa, countries in South America the Caribbean etc. Furthermore in a certain country it is possible that not all provinces are in lock-down like Russia where only the westernmost part of the country is affected and China (the most populous nation) where only 2 provinces were put on lock-down.

The only major country that went consciously against the NWO guidelines that I know is Brazil, which initially did, but It's leader Bolsonaro recently lifted the measurement, but if I had to express my personal opinion about him this thread would get derailed and I wouldn't want that But even there that role is being taken by the crime gangs which impose nightime curfews in the poorest areas.

take care,

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), Tam (3rd April 2020), toppy (3rd April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Thank you for an interesting thread. Interesting also because the video is filmed partially where i live in Stockholm. I can therefore confirm its validity, and also the statements i feel reflect some of the swedes but not all.
    I have been thinking a lot lately that the outbreak never really takes off here, even if it could be the calm before the storm. One thing is sure the economy is having a hard time.
    What I would like to add to this is that while it may seem that Sweden resists some NWO order of total lockdown, please remember that this country has been the NWO-test ground for decades so there could be some other meaning to why this is.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), astridmari (3rd April 2020), AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (5th April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), Justplain (4th April 2020), meeradas (3rd April 2020), sunflower (5th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020), toppy (3rd April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Yes here in Sweden there is more freedom but some have talked about different types of lockdown. In more remote region sit is very much life as usual for many of our peoples. although some things are open, many people are still choosing to stay away. I am isolating after a recent trip abroad to be sure no one get sick, although I am well. Bhutan also has always a strict policy of foreigners always being invited by people with higher authority. So may remain safe, until infection arrives and then they may experience troubles. Unless CIA operatives there already. Maybe cause trouble at some point politically.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Greenland maybe also make independent choices.

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Most countries are tied to each other because of globalization, which allows for goods and services such as using computers to access this forum.

Lockdowns and other effects of pandemics, not to mention those of peak oil and global warming, break that globalization because not only human movement but even supply chains are disrupted.

That means only a fraction of people worldwide are partly free from or wholly independent of globalization.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), Metaphor (3rd April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020), toppy (3rd April 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Welcome and thank you very much fractal being, Metaphor, Mark Tuahmen and ralfy. I so appreciate your on-topic posts and interesting observations.

fractal: Yes, I was wondering about Africa and large open rural areas of big countries. It implies that an enforceable lockdown is only possible where people will do it to themselves out of fear and social pressure. The question is, will they remain unscathed and left alone?

Metaphor and Mark in Sweden: Are your news outlets flooding you relentlessly with fear statistics about the virus, do you feel you're being conditioned to expect it soon?
    I was only vaguely aware of Sweden as an NWO test ground, I forget how. Very interesting that Sweden now also being 'treated' differently. Thank you.

ralfy: good point about who's freer from the globalization supply chains and who is not. I fear that the disconnected, rural, independent areas will suffer different destabilization warfare techniques, especially weather destruction techniques like has really escalated the last two years.

~~~~~~~

I'd like this thread to also include reports of states that are also remaining independent in ways, so I can add this.

~~~~~~~

State statistics April 2, quoted from USA Today:

5 states - Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Arkansas as yet have no state-wide orders.

7 states - Wyoming, Utah, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Alabama and South Carolina have at least one city with shelter-in-place rules.

38 states have full lock-down orders from the top.

In the northwestern corner of Alabama near the Tennessee border, Andrew Sorrell, a Republican State representative of Muscle Shoals and the co-owner of Gold, Guns and Guitars says his two pawn shops are doing a huge business in gun sales and the streets of Florence are shockingly busy. He attributes that to a mix of optimism and fierce individualism.

“I think most people expect this will blow over, although when it does it will have implications we don’t understand yet,” says Sorrell, a Republican state representative out “When will we shake hands again?”

Sorrell says that despite having no state-wide order to stay home, many of his constituents are doing just that, especially the elderly. His own parents declined to invite his in-laws over to live-stream a church service the other day. But others, he says, claim the dangers are being hyped by the media. He himself isn’t for a state-wide mandate but rather more personal responsibility.

“I have liberty concerns with a shelter in place order,” Sorrell says. “People just need to be more responsible for themselves with what they’re doing, where they’re going.”

In the arid, rock- and mountain-studded state of Utah, which has only 37 people per square mile, the state’s patchwork array of orders is the result of a range of factors, including a Western rugged individualist mentality and many isolated rural counties, residents say. Instead of issuing a state-wide COVID-19 order to shelter in place, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert last week urged citizens to “Stay Safe, Stay Home,” and offered guidance on closing public facilities and restricting food service businesses to take-out only.

So far, of the 13 state health departments that oversee Utah’s 29 counties, only three have urged their counties to go beyond the governor’s broad directives, says Cameron Diehl, executive director of the Utah League of Cities and Towns, which represents 249 Utah cities.

“Everyone sees what’s happening out there in the world, but how you respond really depends on where you live,” says Diehl, noting the inherent differences between Utah tourist meccas such as the Summit County ski areas and Moab mountain biking region, and far more sparsely inhabited parts of the state. "Everyone seems to take a look at their own situation when it comes to health care, and makes a decision."

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (5th April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), Metaphor (3rd April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

This is a very good thread - i also am very curious about this too. But it's not easy to have this kind of information here on PA as most of the members see the world only as USA/UK.

This is not criticizing or some passive aggresive comment , as Bruce Hornsby put it "that's just the way it is".

So i would like to hear more about non-US members about their countries/society's situation now. For example in Istanbul there's no curfew or smth like that but most poeple stay inside, all business has stopped and according to municipality statistics the use of public transport decreased as %80-85. I know most of European countries are like that. But we have very bad weather for some time here in Istanbul.. I don't know what kind of response would a 17,5 million giant city produce if the weather gets fine and spring shows itself?

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), Metaphor (3rd April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,951 times in 4,050 posts

Belarus has not stopped athletics, and is this a single issue of order giving? If Iran took measures, are they complying in a plot? "Agenda" is plural; one issue is "agendum". Not sure if I grasp the topic here.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    Sweden Avalon Member astridmari's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I wish we were that lucky. In Sweden we have a company Ericsson, it controls the nervous system (telecom infrastructure) in over 180 countries. There is one family Wallenberg controlling that company through another company called Investor.

I wonder what kind of information they have about other countries? Which they can use, sell and so on? Also the banks must use that infrastructure to transfer the money they create. So in other words they can listen in on every transaction if they want to.

Our polititians love the Bilderbergers, WHO, UN and spend a lot of money on different projects outside of Sweden. Here at home old people cannot afford the rent and have to live out on the streets collecting bottles and empty cans to afford food.

Our swedish banks are in also in trouble, washing money for crooks. But since we have Coronacrisis now hearings are postponed.

Our governement don´t care for the swedish people, they rather import people from other countries - such as Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Somalia. Mostly young men they call childrenrefugees. People who does not care about our culture living on social welfare.

You can definitely take Sweden off this list. Sweden in 1970´s was a good place. But now not so much. We are on a road to hell.

https://www.ericsson.com/en/5g/5g-networks/5g-contracts
    Last edited by astridmari; 10th April 2020 at 09:53.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020), enigma3 (3rd April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), Metaphor (3rd April 2020), muxfolder (4th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

@waves
    Yes thers a kind of fearmongering but not as brutal as some american newschannels. I guess state sponsored media dont wanna bite the hand that feeds. We could be in a full blown epidemic soon or not, but the government keeps insisting we will make it through. On the other hand the prime minister made a speach that dark times are upon us and that we should brace for impact, kind of.

@astridmari
    I hear you and share your view partially. Remember though that we need to keep cool and bide our time. After peak darkness the day will come. Hope must be the last to leave us.
    But, yes, times are strange here in the country of NWO- lab. Also remember the waves break on the north. Our responses count.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:35.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Hey Duk,

If we let the entire world catch this flu then according to the death rate, 350 million people would die! Best to contain it as much as possible.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AutumnW (3rd April 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2020), Ultima Thule (3rd April 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hey Duk,

If we let the entire world catch this flu then according to the death rate, 350 million people would die! Best to contain it as much as possible.
    My question was more ... can this actually be properly contained? ... maybe millions will die anyway ... I don't want people to die, but if global economies tanks, or already poor countries become even more poor, then people may die for other reasons, due to the attempt to contain. It was just a thought.

Keep in mind, the longer this is drawn out, the more of a deathgrip the international banks will have over almost every country in the world.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd April 2020 at 18:25.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), AutumnW (3rd April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hey Duk,

My question was more ... can this actually be properly contained? ... maybe millions will die anyway ... I don't want people to die, but if global economies tanks, or already poor countries become even more poor, then people may die for other reasons, due to the attempt to contain. It was just a thought.

Keep in mind, the longer this is drawn out, the more of a deathgrip the international banks will have over almost every country in the world.
    Dedukshyn,

Agree with you. Governments are predicting most of us will get it and the containment is mainly to slow down the infection rate so hospitals aren't overwhelmed. This gives them time to play catch up in terms of getting all the masks and gear everyone needs.

By June or July, things will return to somewhat normal. People will be encouraged to go back to work. The only enforceable government mandate will be everyone must be masked in public.

Yes, if the economy is disabled for longer the 'cure' will be worse than the disease!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 times in 438 posts

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Metaphor (3rd April 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    THANK YOU.
    Bill has always run this forum with a blind eye to the highly repetitive same name off-topic narcissists and their shallow, intrusive overposting in nearly every thread like bored and childish egos looking to push buttons for attention.

As I already stated quickly here, DO NOT ENGAGE.... these thread energy parasites certainly deserve no respect back for displaying such a lack of respect for the thread topic or us.

Those of us in solidarity have important work to do.
    I appreciate your integrity very much. Thank you for standing up.

Last edited by waves; 4th April 2020 at 06:58.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast