+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

A country or state is independent only if it it is a pre-industrial stage, which means it doesn't rely on resources from other places to support industrial civilization. Given that, there is no country or state that is independent. That also means there are groups that are independent, but they live in forests or jungles and have less expectancy rates of around 30 years.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), gini (4th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

Quote Posted by ralfy (here)
    A country or state is independent only if it it is a pre-industrial stage, which means it doesn't rely on resources from other places to support industrial civilization. Given that, there is no country or state that is independent. That also means there are groups that are independent, but they live in forests or jungles and have less expectancy rates of around 30 years.
    OK, yes I didn't really think of it that way and would be glad to change the title of the thread to be more accurate. I know you understand what this thread is meant to keep track of - countries/states managing to successfully stay sovereign or more sovereign (is that a better word?) and not agreeing to betray their citizens and self destruct their country like the others are. I'm open to your suggestion of how to change the wording of the thread title.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

T Smith (4th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by ralfy (here)
    Good point. We are all pretty interdependant. Those who complain the loudest should be boycotting foreign products, like personal technology, when they can.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

T Smith (4th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by astridmari (here)
    Well, I wish we were that lucky. In Sweden we have a company Ericsson, it controls the nervous system (telecom infrastructure) in over 180 countries. There is one family Wallenberg controlling that company through another company called Investor.

I wonder what kind of information they have about other countries? Which they can use, sell and so on? Also the banks must use that infrastructure to transfer the money they create. So in other words they can listen in on every transaction if they want to.

Our polititians love the Bilderbergers, WHO, UN and spend a lot of money on different projects outside of Sweden. Here at home old people cannot afford the rent and have to live out on the streets collecting bottles and empty cans to afford food.

Our swedish banks are in also in trouble, washing money for crooks. But since we have Coronacrisis now hearings are postponed.

Our governement donīt care for the swedish people, they rather import people from other countries - such as Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Somalia. Mostly young men they call childrenrefugees. People who does not care about our culture living on social welfare.

You can definitely take Sweden off this list. Sweden in 1970īs was a good place. But now not so much. We are on a road to hell.
    Why do you think this happened to Sweden? My extended family on my father's side live there and so I am particularly curious. Is it because they are following a more ruthless capitalist model? And if so, because they felt they had to for some reason? Excessive debt, etc..?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

graciousb (4th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm still having a very difficult time getting any reliable information out of google of what countries are not making their citizens overreact so self destructively and I really hate repeating anything unverifiable, so with great qualification as 'just a report for curiosity sake', I found a Mar. 31 article in the UKMail that changes the OP to that 1/3 not not 50% of the world is on lockdown and said this with a list:

"The following countries have a full or partial lockdown in place:"
    Argentina
    Australia
    Belguim
    China
    Colombia
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    El Salvador
    France
    Germany
    India
    Israel
    Italy
    Jordan
    Kenya
    Kuwait
    Malaysia
    Morocco
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Poland
    Republic of Ireland
    Russia
    Saudi Arabia
    South Africa
    Spain
    UK

What I find interesting however, is numerous sources reporting that China is imposing regulations on so few places, despite being the most populated country in the world. The different articles say it similar to this:

"...Measures vary from country to country, for example China only implemented lockdowns in some of its cities, whereas Italy has forced its population to stay within the home indefinitely...."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (5th April 2020), gini (4th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Those who believe it is possible to counter or contain or manage a global pandemic via decrees of governance without recognizing themselves as NWO enablers are in a state of cognitive dissonance, including those who would never openly advocate for NWO.

Here is the problem: it is impossible to advocate for a governed response to pandemic, no matter how well-intended, without supporting the NWO (either wittingly or unwittingly).

So, in contrast to a comment made above, it is an either/or situation, by definition, as the only way to contain a global pandemic is to allow for a draconian and authoritative NWO system of governance that strictly governs and restricts the movements of people. There is no other way. Half-measures and constitutional government will fail to restrict the movements of people, and therefore fail to stop the spread of the virus and quell the panic and fear.

Attempting to address this dilemma, the main COVID-19 thread soon devolved into exercises of working through episodes of cognitive dissonance. This prompted the mods to split the discussion into its rightful components, as certain concepts cannot co-exist in productive discourse. Members were having difficulty embracing the non-compatible idea of draconian responses of authority (with little to no end in sight) in the name of containing the pandemic while at the same time disavowing the NWO agenda. As uncomfortable as this is given the dire global crisis at hand, these are contradictory beliefs...

A few more definitions may be helpful:
    • Pandemic = global outbreak
    • Epidemic = local outbreak
    • Globalization = governance and oversight of the global flow of supply chains and commerce, e.g. trade agreements and international rules and laws agreed upon between sovereign states
    • NWO = authoritarian governance of people, restrictions of movements, eradication of local jurisdiction and sovereign states, including any declaration of inalienable rights. (This concept is much different from globalization).

All said, and back to topic, if this is a naturally occurring pandemic (which seems unlikely), and if this pandemic is more real than promulgated, there may be pockets of resistance that weather the storm. However, it seems to me the entire world is under attack, even those countries resisting the march. Despite projections and data coming out of China, Italy, Spain, USA, etc., we really have no way of knowing what the real death rate is or how devastating the COVID-19 event will have on the national health systems of respective resisting countries until the pandemic subsides and until all facts are known. But if we an can assume the COVID-19 pandemic is more real than promulgated, it will likely be twice as devastating to the national health systems of countries that resist the NWO and therefore cut themselves off from needed global supply chains, e.g. medical equipment, food supplies, etc. That is, resisting countries will need to close and lock down their boarders and disavow not only the encroaching NWO (which would be a powerful predator and enemy) but also the infrastructure of globalization itself, so to contain the pandemic outside their boarders. This may present extreme challenges and duress and unforeseen pressures on any/all governments that elect to resist the NWO. These will also be very unstable regimes, especially if they are non-auhtoritarain regimes.

If the pandemic is more promulgated than real, the actions of these resisting countries will readily and quickly expose the psyop, as there will be no significant death rates in excess of normal illness nor little-to-no devastating effects on the national health system. These countries, in effect, will assume "whistleblower" status to the psyop and will likely be targets of NWO occupation and takeover, either by aggressive conventional or stealth warfare.

If the pandemic is the result of a bioweapon (which seems most likely to me) the resisting countries will likely be unable to maintain a successful resistance, as the enemy need only aggressively deploy the weapon inside their borders, as in Wuhan, to trigger the sovereign governments to comply with the program. This would be almost impossible to avoid, even given an airtight lockdown. (Bigger, more powerful states, like Russia, might survive, which will lead to showdown and war, but the most likely scenario is non-authoritarian states will fall without the need to deploy any other weapon).

None of these scenarios have good outcomes; the only solution I see is to resist the march of the NWO now, at any and all costs.

Perhaps we could explore how this might be done while dealing with an attack that has not only scared the masses to a state of utter compliance, but which is also killing people and potentially overwhelming the NHS. These are two very concrete problems, regardless of the degree of severity.
    Last edited by T Smith; 4th April 2020 at 15:11.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (5th April 2020), gini (4th April 2020), happyuk (8th April 2020), jaybee (5th April 2020), Kamikaze (4th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I read your well thought out post carefully, I think it's a very accurate summary, there's nearly nothing to add in terms of it being a great snapshot of right now and nothing to do but watch.

Not sure if you meant this, but what really jumped out at me and went 'ding ding ding' in my gut that I hadn't considered and makes so much sense.....
    "....as the enemy need only aggressively deploy the weapon inside their borders, as in Wuhan, to trigger the sovereign governments to comply with the program..."

It makes sense that the globalists deliberately chose to start the virus in Wuhan for all the obvious political bullying implications/manipulations.... but it would also explain why China is being the least over reactive to something being sold as so contagious everywhere else in the world like I noted seemed strange in my previous post.

Last edited by waves; 4th April 2020 at 08:39.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)

Not sure if you meant this, but what really jumped out at me and went 'ding ding ding' in my gut that I hadn't considered and makes so much sense.....
    "....as the enemy need only aggressively deploy the weapon inside their borders, as in Wuhan, to trigger the sovereign governments to comply with the program..."
    I've been watching closely how governments respond, e.g. Sweden, USA, UK, etc. Studying the erratic policies of the ladder two countries over time, it would seem something else is going on behind the curtain. For example, both Trump and Johnson are populous leaders; complying with the NWO program would be extremely unpopular with their respective constituencies and counter their countries "at-present" anti-globalist platforms. As one would expect, both Trump and Johnson initially resisted and were late on board to comply with the program.

In other words, at the outset their policies and responses were consistent with their politics; at some point, however, Trump suddenly flipped a switch and within days Johnson followed suit. The UK executed a sudden turn about from a policy of "we're going to be precautionary and informative but allow for herd immunity to take hold" to "draconian lockdown".

What changed overnight? Better intel? Really? And is Sweden and other countries next?

The common explanation of the abrupt policy changes in USA and UK is reporting from the Imperial College globalist organization whose ever-grim conclusions forced both Trump and Johnson (among others governments) to wake up and smell the coffee; an even more common, but inaccurate understanding (imv), tags their respective inaction to comply with the NWO rollout on incompetence and poor leadership. However, both explanations are watered down and unconvincing; it hardly convinces me the Imperial Collage, without official collaboration, dictated the policy of the two countries with the most advanced and sophisticated intelligence networks in the world, i.e., to suddenly switch gears and comply with a blatant NWO rollout.

What's more convincing to me is factions of the NWO agenda released a devastating bioweapon in Wuhan and perhaps in Italy, with mutating and weaker strains spilling over to Europe and the west coast of USA, the Hiroshima, so to speak, which compelled Trump to restrict travel from China early on and adopt responses nonetheless antithetical to the NWO rollout, until Nagasaki is dropped (or threatened) in NYC, at which point we see a capitulation in the USA, likely with a message to Johnson, London is next... your current policies will not survive the "potent strain" we can and will deploy, but UK can still avoid the worst of it. Comply.

Erratic responses from the USA and UK signal to me we are dealing with a bioweapon attack and are in the middle of a war the public doesn't fully understand.

I'm not saying the war is over or the NWO rollout is inevitable, but at some point we the people are going to need to resist and start demanding our governments stop complying--in other words there may be no place to run; we need to look for alternative solutions.

This may be extremely difficult if we are fighting an enemy with a very effective bioweapon.
    Last edited by T Smith; 4th April 2020 at 20:44.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (5th April 2020), gini (5th April 2020), jaybee (5th April 2020), Kamikaze (4th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by astridmari (here)

Our polititians love the Bilderbergers, WHO, UN and spend a lot of money on different projects outside of Sweden. Here at home old people cannot afford the rent and have to live out on the streets collecting bottles and empty cans to afford food...

Our governement donīt care for the swedish people, they rather import people from other countries - such as Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Somalia. Mostly young men they call childrenrefugees. People who does not care about our culture living on social welfare.
    Hmmm... maybe Sweden is the safe-haven, so to speak. The epicenter of the New Order that will never experience this virus.

Just a thought based on your observations....

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

gini (5th April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), Kamikaze (4th April 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

I've been watching closely how governments respond, e.g. Sweden, USA, UK, etc. Studying their erratic policies of the ladder two countries over time, it would seem something else is going on behind the curtain. For example, both Trump and Johnson are populous leaders; complying with the NWO program would be extremely unpopular with their respective constituencies and counter their countries "at-present" anti-globalist platforms. As one would expect, both Trump and Johnson initially resisted and were late on board to comply with the program.

In other words, at the outset their policies and responses were consistent with their politics; at some point, however, Trump suddenly flipped a switch and within weeks Johnson followed suit. The UK executed a sudden turn about from a policy of "we're going to be precautionary and informative but allow for herd immunity to take hold" to "draconian lockdown".

What changed overnight? Better intel? Really? And is Sweden and other countries next?

The common explanation of the abrupt policy changes in USA and UK is reporting from the Imperial College globalist organization whose ever-grim conclusions forced both Trump and Johnson (among others governments) to wake up and smell the coffee; an even more common, but inaccurate understanding (imv), tags their respective inaction to comply with the NWO rollout on incompetence and poor leadership. However, both explanations are watered down and unconvincing; it hardly convinces me the Imperial Collage, without official collaboration, dictated the policy of the two countries with the most advanced and sophisticated intelligence networks in the world, i.e., to suddenly switch gears and comply with a blatant NWO rollout.

What's more convincing to me is factions of the NWO agenda released a devastating bioweapon in Wuhan and perhaps in Italy, with mutating and weaker strains spilling over to Europe and the west coast of USA, the Hiroshima, so to speak, which compelled Trump to restrict travel from China early on and adopt responses nonetheless antithetical to the NWO rollout, until Nagasaki is dropped (or threatened) in NYC, at which point we see a capitulation in the USA, likely with a message to Johnson, London is next... your current policies will not survive the "potent strain" we can and will deploy, but UK can still avoid the worst of it. Comply.

Erratic responses from the USA and UK signal to me we are dealing with a bioweapon attack and are in the middle of a war the public doesn't fully understand.

I'm not saying the war is over or the NWO rollout in inevitable, but at some point we the people are going to need to resist and stop demanding our governments comply--in other words there may be no place to run; we need to look for alternative solutions.

This may be extremely difficult if we are fighting an enemy with a very effective bioweapon.
    This feels like an accurate and astute assessment of the current situation. I am still trying to formulate what "resistance" looks like... thanks to all who are contributing to the Forum.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I read your well thought out post carefully, I think it's a very accurate summary, there's nearly nothing to add in terms of it being a great snapshot of right now and nothing to do but watch.

It makes sense that the globalists deliberately chose to start the virus in Wuhan for all the obvious political bullying implications/manipulations.... but it would also explain why China is being the least over reactive to something being sold as so contagious everywhere else in the world like I noted seemed strange in my previous post.

And curious that the initial videos released from China (posing as coming organically from citizens , nothing gets out with CCP approval internet on total lockdown), of folks screaming and crying, people being dragged away in the streets..was for what purpose? To demonstrate how competent and right they are later when things are shown as all taken care of? They have no transparency, no one can go in and vet their statistics or reports.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (5th April 2020), gini (5th April 2020), happyuk (8th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:34.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (5th April 2020), gini (5th April 2020), jaybee (5th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,957 times in 4,050 posts

• NWO = authoritarian governance of people, restrictions of movements, eradication of local jurisdiction and sovereign states, including any declaration of inalienable rights. (This concept is much different from globalization).

There is nothing new about authoritarianism; eradication of states is not order. I guess I find NWO to be a horrible misnomer; it seems to be enabling something, or cognitive dissonance, by making it a key phrase, when it is not a thing.

Authoritarian government cannot function by removing jurisdictions. The degradation of effective political units is a relatively new approach and American-based, whereas New World is an old phrase meaning beyond the Mediterranean sphere of influence, when colonialists were highly interested in placing king-like governors.

My parents grounded me many times, everyone tells me what to do, which would basically make all humanity a dictator.

Peoples' movements can be restricted by a monarch, a chief, or an elected official, so I have to question in what way that lockdown is an agendum of any particular entity.

If a country or state is sovereign, the person is not, and the point of the American revolution was that a natural human is sovereign, to which government is only a flunky. This was of course reversed and overwhelmed, but again, all I would have to do here is re-instate my sovereignty, and then the federal government and statutory law goes away. So the same solution has always been available; no one pursues it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK, yes I didn't really think of it that way and would be glad to change the title of the thread to be more accurate. I know you understand what this thread is meant to keep track of - countries/states managing to successfully stay sovereign or more sovereign (is that a better word?) and not agreeing to betray their citizens and self destruct their country like the others are. I'm open to your suggestion of how to change the wording of the thread title.
    I shared this article in another thread which shows that the global economy is essentially capitalist and run by a few multinational corporations:

https://www.newscientist.com/article...uns-the-world/

They (especially banks) are very likely the main source of funds of not only businesses but also of governments. If so, then government policies will mostly favor these corporations.

Because the system is mostly capitalist, then the goal is maximization of profit through increased sales of goods and services to increasing numbers of people worldwide. This, of course, involves increasing use of material resources and energy (leading to increasing pollution) and increasing financial speculation (which leads to chronic economic crashes and increasing debt).

What about citizens? Most of them want more goods and services, especially for the bulk of the world population living in developing countries. In short, they want what capitalists want.

How about governments? They need increasing funds for all sorts of public services for citizens, which means increased revenues from taxes and investments, which means increasing economic activity, which is also what capitalists and citizens want. In short, what they want is what citizens and capitalists want.

And as these goods and services become increasingly sophisticated, they require more cross-country transactions, supply chains, foreign investments, and so on, and thus lead to more dependence between businesses from different countries. In short, globalization.

What all these mean is that any country or human group that is independent is likely not part of that global economy, which means it only has some subsistence economy.

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    There is nothing new about authoritarianism; eradication of states is not order...Authoritarian government cannot function by removing jurisdictions.
    Let me clarify... by eradication of nations states I mean eradication of "states power..." If the NWO decrees you must be chipped to participate in commerce, or vaccinated for the greater good, you or the state or nation that represents you will have no political power to resist. The United States of America, and all its various states and local governments will still exist under a NWO (as administrators of power for the NWO), albeit as vassal states.

Your analogy is also a good one. The American revolution did established the natural human being as sovereign, but this order has long since been upended. Think the frog in the pot scenario... citizens are sovereign on paper and in theory only (good luck challenging that right in a court of law). I actually know a sovereign citizen who challenged the system, e.g. income tax, property tax, the whole bit. Interesting set of legal battles there, but I digress...

The same progression of governance that eroded the sovereignty of the individual is playing out before our eyes to the nation states themselves... who will fall in line if nations (as individuals before them) do not check the centralized power grab.
    Last edited by T Smith; 5th April 2020 at 00:14.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

gini (5th April 2020), happyuk (8th April 2020), jaybee (5th April 2020), Kamikaze (5th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 times in 438 posts

Geez! Is it soooo difficult to stay on topic!!!

Following graphic shows current European Covid-19 restrictions:
    (sorry for the large graphic - could't resize it -- NOTE TO THE ADMIN: BBCcode RESIZING TAG, DOESN'T WORK HERE ON AVALON:
    https://www.bbcode.org/examples/?id=10

Here is the link, to open the graphic in a new window: https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info...late_27mar.png

The following link shows all countries which have locked their borders:
    https://www.businessinsider.com/countries-on-lockdown-coronavirus-italy-2020-3?r=DE&IR=T#thailand-will-begin-a-10-pm-to-4-am-curfew-on-friday-the-country-was-already-on-a-weeklong-nationwide-state-of-emergency-3

And, finally - the following graphic shows countries with closed/partial closed borders.
    Thus the "grayed-out" areas have no travel restrictions:

Source: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...amid-covid-19/

So, perhaps those gray areas aren't controlled by the WHO

And - please, PLEASE, stay on topic.
    Last edited by Michi; 5th April 2020 at 01:46.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

gini (5th April 2020), jaybee (5th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Awesome graphics Michi, thank you so much. Those charts and how they change will be very interesting to watch.

I bet there are other charts being offered in different countries, it would be interesting to compare the differences.... or find out only one chart is being 'allowed'.

I'll look around for others.

Thank you.

32. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Thank you very much Bill, no thank you very much Dedukshyn.

Please do not make this a thread about how wrong anyone standing against the NWO agenda is, that's just more imposing your spit on those that disagree with you. There are at least 20 other threads to pontificate in.

Please RESPECT THE PREMISE OF THIS THREAD and let the non compliant independent thinkers and rebels to this NWO agenda share without more attacks from NWO enablers.
    Hello Waves and eveyone:

I am from Alberta Canada. There is NO LOCKDOWN IN THIS PROVINCE so I am not sure what you are so upset about Dedukshyn's post?

I agree that there are only 2 ways to get Covid19. Through exposure or vaccination.
    No one wants a pandemic in this part of the planet ( Alberta ) but all the measures are designed to slow the spread down.

No one is against anyone standing up to the NWO. This was not even talked about in Dedukshyn's post.

I think you need to read it again and understand it instead of spouting off about how terrible the post was.

Sweden may be the only place in Europe no practicing lockdown BUT there are other places doing the same like Sweden. Alberta Canada is NOT IN LOCKDOWN. In fact, I am leaving in awhile to go to the lumber yard.
    Have a great day!
    chancy

33. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

jaybee (5th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)

I am from Alberta Canada. There is NO LOCKDOWN IN THIS PROVINCE so I am not sure what you are so upset about Dedukshyn's post? ......
    I apologized to Dedukshyn privately already, I reacted in quick frustration with what to me was instant off topic citing of more of the sick/dying statistics that there were already 20 other threads doing prolifically, but it also triggered my frustration with the use of any of the statistics at all because I'm with the crowd that has shown them to be lies due to the invalidity of the so called test therefore to me, repeating them is helping enable the agenda, but that issue wasn't even established yet in this thread and isn't the point.

I apologize again for my over reaction from what I think are years of suppressing frustration at many, many thread de-railers, often among the first to reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO BACK TO TOPIC.

That's amazing that there's no lockdown in Alberta. Talking about exceptions like that is what this thread is for, not debating the contagiousness or not, or test validity or not.

I'm curious what restrictions there are in Alberta, and would be interested if any other provinces are also showing resistance.

Is Alberta/Canada pushing the 'social distancing' however?

Thank you for speaking honestly with me.

Last edited by waves; 5th April 2020 at 16:09.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th April 2020), T Smith (6th April 2020)

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)

I am from Alberta Canada. There is NO LOCKDOWN IN THIS PROVINCE so I am not sure what you are so upset about Dedukshyn's post? ......
    I apologized to Dedukshyn privately already, I reacted in quick frustration with what to me was instant off topic citing of more of the sick/dying statistics that there were already 20 other threads doing prolifically, but it also triggered my frustration with the use of any of the statistics at all because I'm with the crowd that has shown them to be lies due to the invalidity of the so called test therefore to me, repeating them is helping enable the agenda, but that issue wasn't even established yet in this thread and isn't the point.

I apologize again for my over reaction from what I think are years of suppressing frustration at many, many thread de-railers, often among the first to reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO BACK TO TOPIC.

That's amazing that there's no lockdown in Alberta. Talking about exceptions like that is what this thread is for, not debating the contagiousness or not, or test validity or not.

I'm curious what restrictions there are in Alberta, and would be interested if any other provinces are also showing resistance.

Is Alberta/Canada pushing the 'social distancing' however?

Thank you for speaking honestly with me.

I just want to say I don't have a belief in those stats at all. I was just saying what some models have presented - I present info objectively for people to do with what the want. I'm not trying to sell anyone anything.

Now for my 'on topic' comment ...

I live in Calgary Alberta.

The pressure here has been put on businesses, and much less on individuals. I can still go out whenever I want and do whatever I want. So that is good.

Businesses and organizations, on the other hand will get a hefty fine if they don't comply to the guidance. Any personal aesthetic care (salons, etc.) are shut down. Restaurants cannot have more than 12 people I believe (edit sorry dine-in is not allowed). Grocery stores have to follow strict sanitation guidelines, etc. Schools and public gathering places like bars, and churches are closed down.

The Alberta government created distinctions for "essential" and "non-essential" business - non essentials are to close, and essentials are to try to remain open.

So we're bordering on that line, but I do appreciate that individual's rights are still intact. The only exception is if you get cold / flu symptoms, you have to stay home and there are fines allotted for breaking that, although it couldn't be properly enforced - more of a scare tactic.

There's not a lot of push back from the general masses, and I think this is due to the fact that our individual rights are still intact.

I went shopping yesterday though, and it was like everyone got sick of following the rules and most people were acting fairly normal. That day was a bit of an outlier though. Most people actually seem afraid.

I guess one thing to watch might be to see what areas (provinces /states / countries) act to keep individual rights intact, it might be interesting to see who tries hard to maintain that. I think most of Canada is doing things similarly to Alberta, but each province has jurisdiction to handle this in their own way.

Edit: edited a bit for clarity / accuracy.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 5th April 2020 at 16:43.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

T Smith (6th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast