+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

Default Re: Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by chancy (here)

I am from Alberta Canada. There is NO LOCKDOWN IN THIS PROVINCE so I am not sure what you are so upset about Dedukshyn's post? ......
    I apologized to Dedukshyn privately already, I reacted in quick frustration with what to me was instant off topic citing of more of the sick/dying statistics that there were already 20 other threads doing prolifically, but it also triggered my frustration with the use of any of the statistics at all because I'm with the crowd that has shown them to be lies due to the invalidity of the so called test therefore to me, repeating them is helping enable the agenda, but that issue wasn't even established yet in this thread and isn't the point.

I apologize again for my over reaction from what I think are years of suppressing frustration at many, many thread de-railers, often among the first to reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO BACK TO TOPIC.

That's amazing that there's no lockdown in Alberta. Talking about exceptions like that is what this thread is for, not debating the contagiousness or not, or test validity or not.

I'm curious what restrictions there are in Alberta, and would be interested if any other provinces are also showing resistance.

Is Alberta/Canada pushing the 'social distancing' however?

Thank you for speaking honestly with me.

Hello Waves and Everyone:

We have alot of mixed messages here in Alberta. It's like there is a big box of ideas and someone throws out a few each day just for something new.

Example: The government wants small business to work BUT then tells them only essential services are able to stay open.
    ( Is a lumber yard an essential service?)
    All lumber yards are open. All fast food drive thrus are open but they have decided no one inside to sit down.
    All gas stations are open. All grocery stores are open.

Most businesses are doing social distancing BUT with completely different ideas on it. Example.
    Some are 1 meter, some are 2 meters, some are 3 metres, some are just saying it and not saying what distance just do it.

People have in the last few days have been asked to stay home if they don't have anything important to do but it's not an order of stay home lockdown.

I think more people are afraid and have anxiety than really believe all the hype. From the people I have talked to 99.9% believe this is way over board on all the ideas being used. Most believe they are going to be alright even if they contract covid19.
    The fear comes from social media, radio, tv, newspaper, internet etc.

My opinion is this has been an organized effort to scare people into submission.

I think eventually we we be on lockdown as a province because Alberta has already been controlled by the UN. ( In about 2008-2012 we had a premier who was a lawyer for the UN. Her name was Redford. She passed legislation that took everyones land without paying a cent for it. Today ALL land in Alberta is NOT OWNED BY THE PEOPLE. You pay for it but don't own it)
    Keith Wilson a land lawyer from St. Albert, Alberta was going around the province warning about this and only a handfull of people believed him. This was part of Agenda 21.
    Keith has lots of youtube videos etc. in regards to land rights lost etc.

This is why I am not surprised that lockdown will be coming but I just am not sure when.
    chancy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th April 2020), Hym (5th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Countries Remaining Independent From 2020 NWO Agenda / Escape From Tyranny Resources

This article deserves a full open read besides the link. I'm cross posting from the 'don't believe the statistics' thread thanks to viking.
    http://www.thecommentator.com/articl...58d2U.facebook

Prepare for the mother of all s**t storms if Sweden pulls this off

If Sweden, which has not locked down its economy and society, emerges with a death toll from COVID-19 that is somewhere in the middle of the pack of European countries, there is going to be a lot of recrimination, particularly against those who have tried to silence any discussion about the true extent of the threat that COVID-19 actually poses.

In a word: Sweden. What happens if they pull this off? What happens if it turns out that we could have coped with COVID-19 without collapsing entire sectors of the economy putting millions on the dole, and imposing some of the most draconian restrictions on civil liberties in living memory?

Sweden has not closed the bars. Shopping malls are open. Schools and companies are open too. There are some restrictions such as on gatherings of over 50 people. But, in comparison with most European countries, life in Sweden is relatively normal.

Right now, Sweden's death rate from coronavirus is 33 per million of the population. In France it is 83. In Italy it is 230. In Britain it is 43. In the Netherlands it is 78.

In the United States the number of deaths per million of the population is 18, but many argue that the outbreak in America took off later, and European levels of fatality from the virus are on their way. We shall see.

But, in any case, which levels of European fatality? The figures are all over the place. Partly this must be due to different ways in which the death toll is being counted.

In some countries, COVID-19 is being listed as the cause of death merely if it appears somewhere on the death certificate. In other words, you may have been days away from dying from terminal lung cancer, but if you had contracted COVID-19 in the meantime, your death will be listed in the overall COVID-19 fatality numbers. In other countries, it has to have been the single most obvious cause of death to make it into the same statistics.

Sweden appears to be in the latter category, which may be making their numbers look a little lower than in countries which list things differently. But probably not enough to radically change the comparisons.

That will all be looked at closely when all this is over.

But if, when all such necessary adjustments have been made, Sweden emerges with a death toll from COVID-19 that is somewhere in the middle of the pack of European countries, there is going to be a lot of recrimination, particularly against those who have tried to silence any discussion about the extent of the threat that COVID-19 actually poses.

What is interesting though, is that precisely because it is Sweden, the usual suspects in our politics who benefit from disillusionment with the establishment may find it hard to profit from this. The Swedish government is led by Stefan Loeven, a Social Democrat.

Sweden is practically a role model for mainstream, left of centre politics. If you're a European populist, it's going to be more than a little incongruous to start singing the praises of Sweden, of all countries.

Similarly in America. Donald Trump has, albeit reluctantly, broadly followed the lockdown policies we see across most of Europe. Unless he very quickly does a 180 degree turn (and don't rule that out) how can he profit from his usual disdain for the way things are done by the establishment?

That said, if this particular "Swedish model" wins the day, someone is going to get it in the neck. The question is, who?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My dream is that millions and millions of people sue their governments for all the damage when the truth becomes apparent.
    waves

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

gini (6th April 2020), Metaphor (5th April 2020), Michi (5th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Belarus seems to be another country still not obeying the "European Covid-19 containment rules".

https://www.ecfr.eu/article/commenta...ther_chernobyl
    Quote BELARUS
    Until only a few days ago, Belarus had a similar number of coronavirus cases per capita to Ukraine. Yet, by 1 April, Belarus – whose population is less than a quarter of the size of Ukraine’s – had reported only 169 confirmed cases, and two deaths from the disease. The country has introduced fewer restrictions than Ukraine: as yet, there have been no large-scale quarantine measures, internal restrictions on freedom of movement, or school closures.

President Alexander Lukashenko has taken a risk by continuing to play his normal populist game, attributing fears about the virus to “psychosis”. “There are no viruses here”, he claimed; “did you see any of them flying around? I don’t see them either”. Belarus is the only country in Europe whose football league is still active; the new season started on 14 March. Less than two weeks later, however, parliament was considering a package of further measures.

The ongoing row between Belarus and Russia over oil subsidies had been cooling somewhat with the fall in the global oil price, but it flared up again when Moscow unilaterally closed their border on 16 March. Lukashenko reacted disdainfully, pointing out that Russia had more cases than Belarus, and that the sides had put in place measures to create a ‘green corridor’ for transit trade to Russia through Belarus.

Belarus worries that its already weak economy will be indirectly plunged into recession, as neighbouring economies – Russia’s especially – introduce protectionist measures and experience deflation. Unlike Ukraine, Belarus has had little recent dialogue with the IMF. Belarus has warned it may be forced to “restructure some part of its external state debt” and hold off on payments due in 2020.

(Andrew Wilson)
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Michi For This Post:

gini (6th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://pjmedia.com/trending/rebelli...maine-sheriff/

NEWS AND POLITICS
    REBELLION:

'This Is Not Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia Where You Are Asked For Your Papers!' Says Maine Sheriff
    BY MEGAN FOX APRIL 3, 2020

Maine’s Franklin County Sheriff Scott Nichols has a strong message for the Governor of Maine, Janet Mills, who issued “stay-at-home” orders with threats of police punishment if not followed. Sheriff Nichols issued a statement on the Franklin County Facebook page saying in no uncertain terms he will not follow the unconstitutional order.

“We will not be setting up a Police State. PERIOD,” he wrote. “The Sheriff’s Office will not purposefully go out and stop vehicles because they are on the road or stop and ask why people are out and about. To do so puts our officers at risk. This is not Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia where you are asked for your papers!”

The sheriff’s announcement comes as a welcome sign to Americans who have been arrested for inane things like praying outside, surfing, or trying to drive to work. Someone has to stand up to the unconstitutional directives that are being handed down daily by government officials and it will fall on the sheriffs to uphold what they know to be their legal and lawful duties, none of which involve trampling the rights of citizens.

“Please use common sense during this executive order. We are more interested in the safety and well-being of the public as well as our officers at this time. With that being said, we are sworn to uphold the Constitution and laws of the State – for any unlawful act/situation, arrestees will be taken into custody and transported for fingerprinting and bail.”

Nichols made it clear that he only intends to arrest for matters of law-breaking, and nothing else. Executive orders aren’t laws. He finished his announcement with words of encouragement for his constituents: “Most of you are doing a fantastic job – we appreciate that! Please look out for one another, especially the elderly and shut-ins. Please be a good neighbor/citizen always showing compassion. Please be kind especially on social media, negativity online only adds to the stress people are currently experiencing.”

Nichols signed this brave decree with his name and followed it with “Of the People, For the People.”

The sheriffs of America have great power and authority where unconstitutional executive overreach is concerned. All the sheriffs of our nation should start conferencing with Sheriff Nichols immediately to learn more about the limits of their offices. Frankly, I’m surprised it took this long for one to come forward with this common-sense response to unlawful acts by state officials. Perhaps a good exercise for people stuck on lockdown would be to call their local sheriff’s office and find out where the local sheriff stands on this very important issue of the people’s rights.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

gini (6th April 2020), Metaphor (6th April 2020), T Smith (6th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From "Why Swedes are not yet locked down":

Quote Inherent in Sweden’s social contract is trust in the state, trust by the state in its citizens and trust among citizens, explains Lars Tragardh, a historian. Swedes can be relied on to adhere to rules voluntarily and to self-regulate. Moreover, jokes Carl Bildt, a former prime minister, “Swedes, especially of the older generation, have a genetic disposition to social distancing anyway.” Over half of Swedish households consist of just one person, the highest number of single-person households in the world. The country is sparsely populated. And Swedes do not kiss or hug as much as southern Europeans tend to do.
    Meanwhile, "Sweden mulls U-turn on coronavirus restrictions".

10. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why Gov. Noem won't order a shelter-in-place for South Dakotans
    https://www.argusleader.com/story/ne...ns/5106939002/

(partial text)

...."The calls to apply for a one-size-fits-all approach to this problem is herd mentality," Noem said during the conference. "It's not leadership."

Wednesday marked Noem's strongest expression of this notion — after briefly discussing unemployment procedures at the beginning of the press conference, Noem pivoted, saying she wanted to "touch on the role of government in a crisis situation."

She discussed the constitutions of both the country and the state, saying they prevent "draconian measures much like the Chinese government has done," and "actions we've seen European governments take that limit citizen's rights."

"Our constitution ensures that the citizen's right is protected," Noem said. "I agree with the role of our government as set forth in our state and in our national constitution."

In that vein, while Noem has urged the importance of social distancing and hygiene again and again, she's also made it clear that she's asking South Dakotans to follow those guidelines, not telling them to.

"The people themselves are primarily responsible for their safety," Noem said. "They are the ones that are entrusted with expansive freedoms. They're free to exercise their rights to work, to worship, and to play. Or to even stay at home, or to conduct social distancing."....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sioux Falls Argus Leader however, is also trying hard to rally people to sign a petition to force the governor to order a shelter in place saying they had '17,000 signatures' as of today.

For me, much respect to this governor.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

T Smith (6th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Sweden has three times the infection rate per capita of neighbouring Norway. Their relaxed attitude about the pandemic was partly based on Swedes practising social distancing almost as a way of life. And, their strong common sense as a people with respect for their government's suggestions. Fortunately it hasn't been enough and they are changing their strategy.

The Swedish attitude in no way reflects the American libertarianism approach and its flagrant disregard for the rights of others by placing its sole emphasis on the rights of the individual. It is a failed ideology that has no place when a measured, swift and COLLECTIVE approach to a pandemic is required.

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

We live in 21st century of the middle age. It is the rise of barbarism again.

We eat poisoned food, breath polluted dirty air, drink poisoned water, and the final addition is polluted SPACE by electromagnetic radiation, 5G. Sick population has dramatically increased, which is good for the sick care system under capitalism. My right to live healthy was stripped when I born.

South Korean government hasn't locked down a village yet. Ministry of Health and local government aggressively test and shutdown business or residential building though if it is necessary to contain the spread of COVID-19. Business is shutdown for two or three weeks whenever confirmed cases are found. International travel, entertainment industry began to produce a lot of unemployment and other industry is being affected. This country has draconian public sick care system which general public worships it. If you miss monthly payment of the sick care insurance few times, your health coverage expired, and the government sieges your asset.

Honestly it's amazing to watch all governments believe in the fabricated data from Chinese government. I personally think there is over one million death and hundreds million of infectees of COVID-19 in China alone. Except few countries, the others follow China's monstrous, stupid steps to handle the pandemic.
    For free society!

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-...privation.html
    Quote Can 5G exposure alter the structure and function of hemoglobin, causing coronavirus patients to die from oxygen deprivation?

A thorough review of the available published science on wireless (WiFi) and electromagnetic frequency (EMF) exposure has identified at least seven different ways that WiFi and EMF microwave pollution actively harms the human body.

Published in the journal Environmental Research, the peer-reviewed paper explains that exposure to WiFi signals, which are everywhere these days, can lead to: oxidative stress, sperm and testicular damage, neuropsychiatric effects including EEG (electroencephalogram) changes, apoptosis (programmed cell death), cellular DNA damage, endocrine changes, and calcium overload.

Note that coronavirus patients are already being observed with neuropsychiatric effects, testicular damage and oxidative stress, three of the symptoms of 5G exposure.
    For free society!

15. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Hughe;1349059]https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-...privation.html
    Quote Can 5G exposure alter the structure and function of hemoglobin, causing coronavirus patients to die from oxygen deprivation?....
    Did you look at this title of this thread first? We're not discussing these issues here.

I and others already posted about the oxygen depriving/5g effects on the 'Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness' thread - the appropriate place to continue that discussion.

This thread is about countries/states resisting the agenda including this.

Please join the discussion already in progress there. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3