1. Link to Post #1121
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,641 times in 20,812 posts

Lightbulb Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

🎯DO IT NOW❗❗
    U R G E N T ! PAY ATTENTION, TAKE PERSONAL ACTION and DO YOUR BIT TO HELP GET ALL OF OUR FREEDOMS BACK. #pleasesharethis

💥Templates LINK IS included at the bottom💥 DO NOT JUST SHARE IT; YOU MUST DO YOUR BIT!

We do not have much time...🕑
    BELOW - Go to link, copy letter and send to your MP.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS ACT [FILM]
    BIG BROTHER WATCH TEAM / SEPTEMBER 22, 2020

This is a vital opportunity to take mass action against the Coronavirus Act. Your MP will have an opportunity to vote on the Coronavirus Act again on Wednesday 30th September. Tell them to repeal the draconian powers in the Act now!Email your MP now:

The Coronavirus Act is the biggest expansion of state power in a generation – and could stay in law for years. Emergency powers should carry emergency time limits. That’s why we campaigned for, and won, the right for MPs to vote on the Act every 6 months. The first vote is on Wednesday 30th September. Tell your MP to repeal these draconian powers!

LINK🔗: Template letter - https://cutt.ly/ffCmd17

LINK 🔗: email your MP (WILL take you to your MP'S EMAIL) - https://cutt.ly/ZfCn8nb
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (24th September 2020), pueblo (24th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #1122
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Highest praises for this fantastic talk from the amazing Dr. Cahill

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    This is a great lecture by professor Dolores Cahill which also contains some GOOD NEWS (!) right at the start..

Quote Bio

"Prof. Dr Dolores Cahill is a world-wide renowned expert in high-throughput proteomics technology development and automation, high content protein arrays and their biomedical applications, including in biomarker discovery and diagnostics.
    Prof. Cahill pioneered this research area at the Max-Planck-Institute of Molecular Genetics in Berlin, Germany, and holds several international patents in this field with research, biomedicine and diagnostic applications."

Full Bio https://people.ucd.ie/dolores.cahill
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2020), Delight (25th September 2020), greybeard (24th September 2020), pueblo (24th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #1123
    Language
    Thanks

How "Dangerous" is Covid? A Swedish Doctor’s Perspective!

I want to preface this article by stating that it is entirely anecdotal and based on my experience working as a doctor in the emergency room of one of the big hospitals in Stockholm, and on living as a citizen in Sweden. As many people know, Sweden is perhaps the country that has taken the most relaxed attitude towards the Covid pandemic. Unlike other countries, Sweden never went into complete lockdown. Non-essential businesses have remained open, people have continued to go to cafés and restaurants, children have remained in school, and very few people have bothered with face masks in public.

Covid hit Stockholm like a storm in mid-March. One day I was seeing people with appendicitis and kidney stones, the normal things you see in the emergency room. The next day all those patients were gone and the only thing coming into the hospital was Covid. Practically everyone who was tested had Covid, regardless of their presenting symptoms. People came in with a nosebleed and they had Covid. They came in with stomach pain and they had Covid.
    Then, after a few months, all the Covid patients disappeared. It is now four months since the start of the pandemic, and I haven’t seen a single Covid patient in over a month. When I do test someone because they have a cough or a fever, the test invariably comes back negative. At the peak three months back, a hundred people were dying a day of Covid in Sweden, a country with a population of ten million. We are now down to around five people dying per day in the whole country, and that number continues to drop. Since people generally die around three weeks after infection, that suggests virtually no one is now being infected. If we assume around 0.5 per cent of those infected die (which I think is very generous, more on that later) that means three weeks back 1,000 people were getting infected per day in the whole country, which works out to a daily risk per person of getting infected of 1 in 10,000. And remember, the risk of dying is at the very most 1 in 200 if you actually do get infected. And that was three weeks ago. Basically, Covid is in all practical senses over and done with in Sweden. After four months.
    In total Covid has killed under 6,000 people in a country of ten million. A country with an annual death rate of around 100,000 people. That makes Covid a mere blip in terms of its effect on mortality.

That is why it is nonsensical to compare Covid to other major pandemics, like the 1918 pandemic that killed tens of millions of people. Covid will never even come close to those numbers. And yet many countries have shut down their entire economies, stopped children going to school, and made large portions of their population unemployed in order to deal with this disease.

The media have been proclaiming that only a small percentage of the population have antibodies, and therefore it is impossible that herd immunity has developed. Well, if herd immunity hasn’t developed, where are all the sick people? Why has the rate of infection dropped so precipitously? Considering that most people in Sweden are leading their lives normally now, not socially distancing, not wearing masks, there should still be high rates of infection.

The reason we test for antibodies is because it is easy and cheap. Antibodies are in fact not the body’s main defence against virus infections. T-cells are. But T-cells are harder to measure than antibodies, so we don’t really do it clinically. It is quite possible to have T-cells that are specific for Covid and thereby make you immune to the disease, without having any antibodies. Personally, I think this is what has happened. Everybody who works in the emergency room where I work has had the antibody test. Very few actually have antibodies. This is in spite of being exposed to huge numbers of infected people, including at the beginning of the pandemic, before we realised how widespread Covid was, and when no one was wearing protective equipment.

I am not denying that Covid is awful for the people who do get really sick or for the families of the people who die, just as it is awful for the families of people who die of cancer, influenza, or an opioid overdose. But the size of the response in most of the world (not including Sweden) has been totally disproportionate to the size of the threat.

Sweden ripped the metaphorical band-aid off quickly and got the epidemic over and done with in a short amount of time, while the rest of the world has chosen to try to peel the band-aid off slowly. At present that means Sweden has one of the highest total death rates in the world. But Covid is over in Sweden. People have gone back to their normal lives and barely anyone is getting infected anymore. I am willing to bet that the countries that have shut down completely will see rates spike when they open up. If that is the case, then there won’t have been any point in shutting down in the first place, because all those countries are going to end up with the same number of dead at the end of the day anyway. Shutting down completely in order to decrease the total number of deaths only makes sense if you are willing to stay shut down until a vaccine is available. That could take years. No country is willing to wait that long.

Covid has at present killed less than 6,000 in Sweden. It is very unlikely that the number of dead will go above 7,000. In an average year 700 people die of influenza in Sweden. Does that mean Covid is ten times worse than influenza? No, because influenza has been around for centuries while Covid is completely new. In an average influenza year most people already have some level of immunity because they’ve been infected with a similar strain previously, or because they’re vaccinated. So it is quite possible, or in fact likely, that the case fatality rate for Covid is the same as for influenza, or only slightly higher, and that the entire difference we have seen is due to the complete lack of any immunity in the population at the start of this pandemic.

This conclusion makes sense of the Swedish fatality numbers – if we’ve reached a point where there is hardly any active infection going on anymore in Sweden, in spite of the fact that there is barely any social distancing happening, then that suggests at least 50 per cent of the population has been infected already and has developed immunity, which is five million people. This number is perfectly reasonable if we assume a reproductive number for the virus of two: If each person infects two new people within a five day period, and you start out with just one infected person in the country, then you will reach a point where several million are infected in just four months. If only 6,000 are dead out of five million infected, that works out to a case fatality rate of 0.12 per cent, roughly the same as regular old influenza, which no one is the least bit frightened of, and which we don’t shut down our societies for.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2020), Elainie (25th September 2020), fifi (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), onawah (25th September 2020), Sunny (25th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #1124
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Here's an official feet on the ground report from a small village in a tourism hotspot of the Highlands of Scotland.

For months now the village and surrounding areas have been packed with thousands of visitors from all over the world and not a single case of this contagious (?) virus is known to us local people. Yet now the parasites are starting to lock the entire country down again because of alarming health concerns and death rates (?).

This is unfathomable. It stinks with a louder hum than a trawlerman's boots.

I have family and friends all over Scotland in all walks of life and rest assured nobody, NOBODY, is seeing any more or less illness and death in their communities than usual.

End of report.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 24th September 2020 at 23:53.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2020), fifi (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), onawah (25th September 2020), Sunny (25th September 2020), thepainterdoug (25th September 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (25th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #1125
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Several lab reports corroborate in their findings on high mutation rate of the corona virus

Scientists find new mutations of Covid 19, say one may be more contagious

“we would have to tinker around with the vaccine” as it keeps mutating.

Better not, thanks, avoid the virus ..

🙏

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Eva2 (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #1126
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I had posted this on the 20/20 Oct thread but thought that perhaps it should also be posted on the COVID thread - maybe a warning to others thinking of getting the vaccine:

'Adam Ringham
    I've been telling people for years -
    Genetic modification has been tested on US Military personnel on the regular - now it's hitting the public.
    It's called "VMAT2 Gene Silencing".
    Want to know more?
    YouTube:
    "FunVax"
    It's specifically designed to shut off higher consciousness in the brain and genetics.
    VMAT 2 genes are also known as SLC18A1 and SLC18A2, let's have a read about them quick here:
    "The vesicular monoamine transporter acts to accumulate cytosolic monoamines into vesicles, using the proton gradient maintained across the vesicular membrane. Its proper function is essential to the correct activity of the monoaminergic systems that have been implicated in several human neuropsychiatric disorders."
    "Involved in the transport of biogenic monoamines, such as serotonin, from the cytoplasm into the secretory vesicles of neuroendocrine and endocrine cells."
    https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl...
    "This gene encodes an transmembrane protein that functions as an ATP-dependent transporter of monoamines, such as dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, and histamine. This protein transports amine neurotransmitters into synaptic vesicles. Polymorphisms in this gene may be associated with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and other neurological/psychiatric ailments."
    "Involved in the ATP-dependent vesicular transport of biogenic amine neurotransmitters. Pumps cytosolic monoamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, and histamine into synaptic vesicles (PubMed:23363473). Requisite for vesicular amine storage prior to secretion via exocytosis."
    https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl...
    Be sure to note how these genes are associated with "Alcoholism, Amphetamine addiction, and Cocaine addiction".
    How does this work?
    By silencing these genes through genetic/viral/RNA modification - it leads to a suppression of both dopamine and serotonin, which directly will lead to depressive and suicidal behaviors.
    How do I know about this?
    Because after the military kept "losing" my shot records over and over, and erasing my medical records and hospital stays - I knew something was amiss.
    I spent 10 years as an alcoholic - wondering what had happened to me.
    There was this deep sadness, a complete disconnect from The Creator, and I couldn't figure out why.
    Then, it dawned on me.
    Something was done to me.
    There are very few willing to speak out - because they're afraid.
    But I'm not.
    Very few people have the stones to talk about it - but over the years I've learned to stop caring what people think about me, and I just tell The Truth.
    This is also a pharmaceutical company's WET DREAM - because these deliberately damaged people are now drug customers for life.
    And once they've got you on the drugs - there's very little possibility of escape.
    The only way through this - is to drag these things into the light.
    If you think this is the first time something like this has happened, you're sorely mistaken.
    Be Brave,
    Speak out'

They've killed God.....

https://youtu.be/ZC2uSM2BhpQ

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

fifi (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), onawah (25th September 2020), Sunny (25th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #1127
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Twindemic 2020?
    Latest Thursday episode is solid journalism
    The Highwire
    Last edited by Delight; 25th September 2020 at 03:24.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2020), onawah (25th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #1128
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

THEY CANCELLED CHRISTMAS!🎄 SECOND WAVE UK🇬🇧 LOCKDOWN WILL KILL OUR ECONOMY - WHERE IS LEADERSHIP?

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. Link to Post #1129
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

'Australians must know the Truth - This Virus is Not a Pandemic':

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2020), onawah (25th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #1130
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

https://www.redstate.com/michael_tha...-breifing/amp/

Towards the end of the article, the author wonders why Fauci praised Cuomo while NY had the highest death rate in the nation. I would suggest that it was because they are following the script from Event 201, nevermind the actual result.

19. Link to Post #1131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TRAFALGAR SQUARE
    Freedom, Truth and Love. Prof. Dolores Cahill
    Irish Freedom Party chairwoman, Professor Dolores Cahill speaking at Pro-Freedom Rally in London 19th Sept 2020.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2020), onawah (25th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #1132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tory MPs Start Rebellion Against Boris Over Lockdown Measures

Last edited by greybeard; 25th September 2020 at 20:58.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2020), Kryztian (2nd October 2020)

23. Link to Post #1133
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

More actual news from feet on the ground and people talking face to face with each other.

One of my uncles says the world has gone off its trolley. He's always good craic and nobody's fool.

He's also a religious man and his perspective on that piece of the puzzle is "Satan already knows he has been defeated. He's raging mad and throwing his toys out of the pram."

I actually quite like that take on things. I'm not a particularly religious man, yet the sentiment resonates clearly with me.

On one hand the immediate social forecast appears to be going down the Christmas on Alcatraz road and I feel people like me are stranded on the planet of the lost. And on the other hand I still feel that this evil has bitten off far more than it can chew.... it's uproariously funny watching its empty vessel agents running out of steam and digging inexorably deeper holes for themselves.

A good weekend to everyone.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2020), greybeard (26th September 2020), Peace in Oz (25th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #1134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Have thought about the virus and return to my original idea.
    Its a seasonal event and always has the same pattern with minor variations.
    It was extended in the UK and elsewhere because of hiding people away. When they got out the virus was waiting for them.
    In Sweden the curve was normal.
    Anything happening now is the start of a new flu season.

Chris

26. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #1135
    Language
    Thanks

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (26th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #1136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

👀 LOCKDOWN RESEARCH “75,000 People” 😳 | Carl Vernon

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (26th September 2020), syrwong (26th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #1137
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

BREAKING NEWS

Covid vaccine might be mandatory for travel and some workspaces in sweden. Hmmm... so if I heard David Icke forecast this development 10 years ago, is everything else he says also true? Its horrifying seeing all this unfold as foretold.

From svt.se, in swedish, so you can translate it on google perhaps:

Covidvaccin kan bli obligatoriskt vid resor

Ett framtida vaccin mot covid-19 kan bli obligatoriskt för att få resa in i vissa länder. Frågan är just nu högt på dagordningen bland världens be****fattare.

- Vill man göra vissa saker kan man behöva vaccinera sig även om man inte tänkt det, säger Sveriges vaccinsamordnare Richard Bergström.

För vissa är vaccinering en självklarhet, andra oroar sig över eventuella biverkningar. Men i diskussionerna förbises ofta en viktig dimension: Beroende på livsomständigheter kan vissa behöva vaccinera sig oavsett, enligt Richard Bergström.

- Utöver det som myndigheter rekommenderar – och vad medborgarna själva vill – så kommer vi behöva ta hänsyn till vilka krav som ställs av andra länder och på vissa platser. Det här är något som diskuteras överallt just nu; inom EU, Världshälsoorganisationen och bland kollegor i sektorn, säger han.

I sitt jobb som Sveriges vaccinsamordnare, stationerad i schweiziska Genève, hör Bergström allt fler röster höjas för framtida vaccinationskrav inom olika sektorer.

- Om man vill göra vissa saker kan man komma att behöva vaccinera sig. Gällande resande så uttrycker flera länder redan krav på vaccinering och någon form av intyg för inresa. USA, Japan... flera länder har redan bestämt eller överväger det här, säger han.

Och det är inte bara inom resenäringen som krav på vaccination kan bli verklighet. Enligt Richard Bergström diskuteras det även kring huruvida vaccinationsintyg kan komma att krävas vid lärosäten och arbetsplatser runt om i världen.

- För universitet med många internationella studenter är det en överlevnadsfråga att kunna återuppta sin verksamhet. Det kan handla om USA, Storbritannien, Singapore och andra platser dit många reser för att plugga. Jag har redan hört om universitet som kommer att kräva att både personal och studenter vaccineras för att skapa ett säkert campus.

I många länder kan arbetsplatser där mycket folk vistas, så som sjukhus, fängelser och äldreboenden, även komma att ställa krav på vaccination för att få anställning, enligt Bergström.

Men hur ska det egentligen fungera? Just nu pågår ett omfattande arbete för att ta fram en plan kring de tekniska detaljerna.

- Det finns projekt hos WHO som tittar på olika tekniker och standarder för exempelvis ett digitalt gult vaccinationspass. Många jobbar med infrastrukturen kring det här; vad som kommer att behövas, vilka som kommer att behöva och efterfråga dem.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Agape (26th September 2020), onawah (27th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #1138
    Language
    Thanks

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (27th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #1139
    Language
    Thanks

How many people know that The W.H.O. is mainly run/controlled by Bill Gates & China!

🌐 tinyurl.com/WHO-Unmasked
    🌐 tinyurl.com/BillGatesTyranny
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th September 2020 at 15:42.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (27th September 2020), onawah (27th September 2020), Sunny (27th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #1140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Live London Protest 11.30am - 26 Sept 2020

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Icare (27th September 2020), pueblo (26th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 275 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57 67 107 157 275 LastLast