Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #321
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

ROSE / ICKE III - THE BIGGEST LIVESTREAM OF A CONVERSATION IN HUMAN HISTORY - 1,000,000 WILL WATCH👀

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DaveToo (25th April 2020), pueblo (25th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (25th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #322
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Multiple studies are occurring into Hydroxychloroquine around the world and results are patchy at best. Negative early results will be used to shut down any ideas of doctors prescribing this drug.

Again this reeks of a big pharma hit job.They do not want to see cheap effective remedies. This drug is well established in the production system as it is widely used against malaria, it is cheap and out of patent. It is the last thing that big pharma and the vaccine industry want to see gaining acceptance. We are seeing media drops about side effects and heart issues. more fear tactics.

How will big pharma shut this down? easy.They exert covert control over medical research, it is near dictatorial. Therefore the studies happening can be sabotaged. This is being done by ignoring the protocols that the doctors claiming results are advocating, which are to combine the hydroxychloroquine with zinc and azithromycin.

studies seem to be all looking at the drug in isolation, without the zinc and azithromycin.Therefore they will not be able to duplicate the results that the doctors are claiming, but the negative results that will come through will be used to intimidate doctors away from prescribing.

This trick happened with DCA , canadian doctors claimed great results against cancer, and stated that to get the right dosage, you had to risk mild neuropathy , but this could be prevented with vitamin b12 supplementation.

When the australians did a trial on DCA , they had to stop half way through as the neuropathy was too severe. This failed study will scare doctors off trying DCA of course. Surprise surprise, the study did not include the b12. Therefore to me it was just another big pharma hit piece on a cheap effective drug.
    glad to say that at least one study seems to be doing it right:

"Australia's richest woman Gina Rinehart donates $2.6m to fund a trial of a controversial drug pushed as a coronavirus 'game changer' by US President Donald Trump

Australia's richest woman Gina Rinehart has donated $2.6million towards trial
    Trial will see multiple combination of drugs used to treat coronavirus patients
    Anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine is used with zinc, vitamin C and antibiotic
    The trial is not searching for a cure but rather a better treatment for patients
    Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19

Australia's richest woman Gina Rinehart has donated $2.6million towards a trial of an anti-malaria drug that US President Donald Trump has touted as a COVID-19 'game changer'.

The money from the billionaire mining tycoon will go towards a 'multi-therapy' trial involving Australian and American hospitals.

The Alliance COVID-19 Trial will see coronavirus patients treated with a combination of hydroxychloroquine, zinc, antibiotic azithromycin and intravenous vitamin C.

The primary aim of the study is to reduce deaths resulting from COVID-19, and the need for prolonged mechanical ventilation and prolonged hospital stays. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rug-trial.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	43424
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 25th April 2020 at 17:46.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

greybeard (25th April 2020), onawah (25th April 2020), onevoice (25th April 2020), silvanelf (26th April 2020), Sunny (28th April 2020), T Smith (25th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (25th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #323
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Another week of grappling with the what is what....

This was an outstanding presentation. Del is right on target and his analysis sums up perfectly where we're at with this pandemic and what the media, technocrats, and medical authoritarians have failed to convey honestly to the public. This information is now obvious; ventilators are stacked up unused, hospitals are operating at 25% capacity, and the death rate is well under 1.00%. Why not end the fiasco? The general explanation is anywhere from the authorities need to double down to save face to it was never about the danger of the pandemic in the first place, it was about ushering in the NWO, mandatory vaccines, digital cash, etc.

Any explanation on that continuum is not good and we need to stop this madness and end the draconian lockdown now, taking the appropriate measures we might given a nasty flu season, including wearing masks if the variables are an elevated Ro and asymptomatic transmission.

That said, there is still a potential problem I see with this analysis and another reason why those in power (who are privy to what's really going on behind the curtain) may not be capitulating to the facts. I am by no means disagreeing with Del here; I'm just considering a potential problem with its underlying assumptions. Remember, any theory or understanding is only as good as the data on which it's founded.

For example, given what we know about RT-PCR testing, there is a very real possibility this entire pandemic, whatever it is, is all based on faulty--likely deliberately faulty and misleading--statistics. If that is the case it shouldn't surprise us that we are now coming to understand COVID-19 is no more deadly that the season flu, certainly much less deadly than the media/CDC/WHO hype that triggered mass panic and a public willingness to catapult the entire world into the next Great Depression. We now know both the CFR (number of deaths per confirmed cases) and IFR (number of deaths per all those infected) of COVID-19 are in line with the CFR/IFR of the common flu (Chris Martensen correctly points out the death rate of COVID-19 is still many times greater than the flu if we compare the CFR of the flu with the IFR of COVID-19, but Martensen is also assuming the CFR/IFR deaths ascribed to COVID-19, e.g. the numerator of both formulas, is accurate. It is fairly clear based on a wide range of sources that this number is agenda-ridden and, to-date, largely overstated in the case of COVID-19 for reasons we can debate but which are nonetheless irrelevant to the fact. For one such source, see the 56:43 - 1:02 segment of this very video. So after we take into account the real death rate as imposed to the inflated one, we are likely right back down to comparing the IFR/IFR death rates of flu/COVID-19, e.g. oranges to oranges, resulting in the same or a similar range). In any case, they are both under 1.00% regardless of whether COVID-19-relatated deaths are some factor greater than flu-related deaths. That is multiple times less than the erroneous models that precipitated the lockdown.

All said, a nagging problem I have with the new analysis of the statistics is this: might we be analyzing the statistics of the common cold through and through, in which case both the CFR and IFR of the common cold, including the IgG antibodies we are now detecting throughout the population, are but the immunity antibodies of the common cold?

If this were a contagious bioweapon to which most of the population has not yet been exposed, and if the bioweapon were some other form of virus or substance we aren't even testing for but is nonetheless responsible for the deaths we are attributing to COVID-19 (whatever that real number is), and if I wanted to cover up said crimes against humanity, what better way to do so than to ascribe the whole fiasco to a benign coronavirus family? It's the perfect cover. The PTB could attribute unfortunate deaths due to the bioweapon to virtually anyone under the weather during the winter cold season, who would test positive for the disease in pandemic numbers (hence the panic).

Working off these assumptions, which were established early on in the narrative, we are tethered to analyzing the "pandemic" through and through on the same faulty cornerstone, i.e., virtually everybody who has survived the ascribed variant of the common cold will also test positive for the antibodies. When we come to understand these statistics (which are now coming to light), it reduces the COVID-19 death rate well below 1.00%. But what if we're way off track from the outset?

This is just a potential problem I see. If there is evidence to suggest the isolated virus causing the correlation is indeed SARS-CoV-2, I'd like to examine that a little more. This SARS-CoV-2 tag could all be a red herring.
    Last edited by T Smith; 25th April 2020 at 20:44.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Delight (26th April 2020), gini (26th April 2020), greybeard (25th April 2020), justntime2learn (25th April 2020), leavesoftrees (26th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #324
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

What in the World is Actually Going on??? (Lockdown Protests Agenda) Reuploaded (Miss Dana Ashlie)
    Apr 20, 2020
    Movie Night

(This was probably posted before on the forum, but it was taken down by youtube, so here it is again, and definitely worth re-posting, maybe even adding to the library. )

"This Video got deleted by YouTube saying it contains fake news but this is what is not being shown on any media channel as its the Tyrrany of lockdown by police for the fake Pandemic"
    Last edited by onawah; 25th April 2020 at 23:21.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (26th April 2020), DaveToo (25th April 2020), graciousb (26th April 2020), T Smith (25th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #325
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Coronavirus: Government adviser questions science behind two-metre social distancing
    Jimmy Nsubuga
    Yahoo News UK

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...180826409.html

The two-metre social distancing rule for coronavirus was “conjured up out of nowhere”, a government adviser has claimed.

Authorities have told people to stay at least two metres apart when out in public but this distance has been questioned by Robert Dingwall from the New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group (Nervtag).

Nervtag is one of the organisations that feed information into the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), which is a crucial part of the government’s COVID-19 response.

Nottingham Trent University sociology professor Dingwall told Radio 4's Today: “We cannot sustain [social distancing measures] without causing serious damage to society, to the economy and to the physical and mental health of the population.

'I think it will be much harder to get compliance with some of the measures that really do not have an evidence base.

“I mean the two-metre rule was conjured up out of nowhere.”

Dingwall said there was a certain amount of scientific evidence for a one-metre distance but there’s never been a scientific basis for two metres.

He called it a “kind of a rule of thumb” and said there wasn’t rigorous scientific literature that it is founded on.
    Latest coronavirus news, updates and advice

Ministers have not set out an exit strategy to the current lockdown, despite coming under pressure to do so.

Health secretary Matt Hancock told Radio 4’s Today programme that easing the UK’s lockdown depended on the speed at which the number of new cases of Covid-19 falls and that is as yet “unknown”.

Meanwhile, people may be permitted to see ten friends or family members as lockdown restrictions for coronavirus are eased, according to a report from Mail Online.

The government is looking at plans for the next stage of the pandemic which involve small groups being allowed to meet up.

People would be allowed to select an unchangeable list of friends and family they wanted to meet for meals and social activities.

A Whitehall source said: “If we can find a way to allow a bit more flexibility without risking transmission of the disease running higher then we will do it.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BMJ (26th April 2020), shaberon (25th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #326
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,177 times in 4,072 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

Isn't the timeline something like this:

In November, there were pneumonic plagues being treated in Beijing.

China could not be “covering up” what was only identified as a new disease on December 30, duly communicated to the WHO. Then, on January 3, the head of the American CDC, Robert Redfield, called the top Chinese CDC official. Chinese doctors sequenced the virus. And only on January 8 it was determined this was Sars-Cov-2 – which provokes Covid-19...how could U.S. intel have known about a contagion one month before Chinese doctors detected an unknown virus? Enough so that Israel confirms a Wuhan-related warning from November. Circumstances have it appearing that they "know" or respond to something that is not known in China.

It could easily be of U. S. origin and simply ignored until China discovered it.

I am not sure which is more accurate; the above, or the following, which is from Arabic, probably Egyptian, also believing that the deletion of phone numbers means millions of deaths, and also the release is intentional, specifically to get rid of the elderly so pensions and healthcare costs will be saved. I doubt those parts, but I really do not know the best version of "release":

11-10-2019: “On that date, the Chinese doctor, “Jiang Ki-Jian“, professor of virology and mononucleic cells at the National University of Wuhan pointed out the appearance of this virus for the first time in a paper he presented to the Higher Health Administration in Chinas’s Hubei. On 11-17-2019, the first viral infection was registered officially. And, likewise, the death of Dr. Ki-Jian was also registered and, by virtue of a report of the official coroner, his death was a result of “an extreme drop in blood flow.” What was revealed later was that it was an assassination undertaken by branches of the Chinese Intelligence (Services) seeing that (his report spread) a rumor aimed at defaming the good name of the province which was viewed as an important center for industry in China and (whose allegations) would seriously damage its economy."

Assassinations "revealed later" are perhaps a bit weird; obviously these dates do not match the other article, but it would give reasons for western intelligence to react in November.

Again, the New York study strongly suggests they had "thousands of cases in January", from which, it would be hard to say they did not have "some" cases last year. There is probably a much more real, unrecorded outbreak, but I am still unclear on the recorded one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

greybeard (25th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #327
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found where the reference to Trump's speaking about sunlight, infra-red, new, safe technologies etc. as prevention and healing for viruses, for mitochondrial health, etc. is, and it starts at about 23 minutes in here: 

CORONAHOAX AND FUNVAX
    Apr 23, 2020
    You Are Free TV
    86.8K subscribers

"Today, POTUS exposes elite medical Light Therapy that heals the mitochondria and will make va_cines obsolete. A massive disclosure that humanity has been waiting for! Meanwhile, the rogue intelligence operations and G_tes FUNVAX using "radical religion" for the new plan bio-weapon t-ism is being exposed..."

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/coronahoax-and-funvax/
    "One might ask, “Why is it that Trump has defunded the World Health Organization but he hasn’t fired Fauci and Birx? Aren’t they all on the same genocidal Bill Gates team?”

Nothing makes sense, right?

Based on her observations and research, YouAreFreeTV says that Trump is allowing these Deep State bioterrorists, who are sabotaging the global economy to hang themselves with their own hoax.

The coronavirus operation was long in the planning and the bioterroristic capabilities of the Deep State were going to have to be addressed, eventually. She says it has been the Deep State’s plan to replace their Muslim Extremist terrorism of ISIS and al Qaeda with bioterrorism.

“I know it’s so hard to believe or even think about or hear, but I keep uncovering everything I can to try to bring this to you and that’s why I say that with some realm of confidence, here that I really believe this is happening.”

Meanwhile, Dr Judy Mikovits tweeted yesterday that COVID-19 is the cumulation of “40 years of us putting all these viruses in the vaccines”, which got me to thinking about the FunVax, which I posted about way back in 2011, a vaccine that was supposed to turn Islamic Extremists into “normal people”. One wonders if elements of FunVax will be included in the forced vaccine the Deep State has in store for us?

An illustrious physician with over 130 patents who subscribes to FKTV has told me he fears that it will be and he’s concerned that the Deep State intends to wipe out our experience of connection with God.

He told me, “It’s game over for us if we let this vax be accepted. It’s the end of freedom over your own DNA, at best and cutting the cord to higher consciousness and God, at worst. Either way, welcome to hell. Either way, it’s Mark of the Beast. There’s no bigger issue facing the world [than resisting the coronavirus vaccine].”

FunVax was supposed to inhibit/decrease the expression of VMAT2 within a human population via a viral vector. The VMAT2 gene, also referred to as the “God gene” has been shown to correlate to one’s experience of spirituality.

Allegedly, the Pentagon had conducted tests on six different methods of dispersing the virus: “high altitude release, water supply release, insect transmission, diffusion by a ground level object such as a car, diffusion from a stationary object such as a bottle and infection of food supply such as cattle or produce.”

YouAreFreeTV mentions FunVax and its kinship with the behavior modification aspect of chemtrails. She thinks the docility of the American public, in the face of having everything taken away from them, might come from all of the lithium that she says is being sprayed on us in the geoengineering aerosols.

“Combined with the ionization of the skies, with the elctromagnetic lockdown, where we’re being entrained to be dulled.”

But people are starting to rise up. On May 2nd, there will be a lockdown protest in the captured Blue State of Oregon, and on May 3rd, Brian Rose of London Real, having now been de-platformed for an interview he did with David Icke is planning to do the most-viewed livestream in history."[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by onawah; 25th April 2020 at 23:51.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th April 2020), ClearWater (26th April 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), palehorse (27th April 2020), shaberon (26th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #328
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Sophocies its a question of who you want to believe -- and I dont know to be honest but these Drs are believable and cite New York State and city.
    Saying no worse that seasonal flu, though NY is operating at full capacity.
    Anyway worth a look.
    Chris

Thanks, Chris. I think I know what you mean.

Yesterday Sweden reported 1000 more deaths in week 13 and week 14 compared to recent years (source in Norwegian).

It'll be interesting to watch and compare the numbers as this thing continues to play out.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

cascadian (26th April 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), silvanelf (26th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #329
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 830 posts

David Icke on what is going on in old people's homes:

People are being denied medical treatment (for cancer, for example) .... every death is automatically labelled a Covid-19 case ...... more people are going to die because of the lockdown rather than the virus .... screening is effectively paused in England ....a 75% drop in urgent referrals by GPs of people with suspected cancer ...for cancer treatment ... patients are not seeking help ....much of the diagnostic activity is on hold ....many treatments are being delayed.... we are seeing a massive decrease in elective cancer surgery ...
    It seems to be madness, but in the shadows there is method. Everything is inverted because it is a scam. What people should be doing is go out in the sun.
    He also talks about full-blown ventilators and the financial context in America. (an eye-opener)
    He also says youtube and facebook are not only deleting videos that are critical of what's going on (like angry doctors), they are now also warning people who speak out publicly about having their videos deleted.
    He believes that the vaccine has already been found, by Bill Gates, of course, but it comes with an agenda, obviously.
    Then he references Aldous Huxley and George Orwell who knew what was to come.
    A part of the British army (the 77th brigade) is setting out to undermine the views of people that challenge the official story online. They specialize on non-lethal forms of psychological warfare.
    On the Isle of Wight, where David Icke lives, the army (the Scots Guards) arrived to "support the National Health Service" at St Mary's Hospital though the hospital is half empty. With 73 cases so far and 15 deaths most of which had underlying medical problems , they have shipped to the island and installed refrigerated containers for future Covid-19 victims "as a precaution" already.
    Critical videos keep getting deleted.
    5G is mentioned as well. British broadcasters are being banned from even mentioning 5G in this context and won't invite anybody to even debate the subject.
    He says the foundation of this conspiracy is to manipulate people's psychology and this pandemic is an act of psychological warfare on the human psyche with the aim to produce the lockdown.
    The last bit is about Bill Gates and his role in the whole thing.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

BMJ (26th April 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), happyuk (1st May 2020), onawah (26th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #330
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ROSE / ICKE III - THE BIGGEST LIVESTREAM OF A CONVERSATION IN HUMAN HISTORY - 1,000,000 WILL WATCH👀

Without taking away from this
    Eckhart Tolle on the Oprah Winfrey, show discussed his book "A New Earth" chapter by chapter with over a million tuned in for every one,
    In a way that book is relevant to what is happening just now.
    I lent it to some one and cant remember who --think we have all done that at some point.
    So we have opportunity now to come out of this to say, "Yes to freedom, no to mandatory vaccination" and anything else that threatens our liberty.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 26th April 2020 at 04:49.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

marielle (26th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #331
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Coronavirus: German study shows COVID-19 might not be fatal as previously thought

22. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #332
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't coerce public over contract-tracing app, say campaigners

The Guardian Matthew Weaver,The Guardian

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/dont-coerc...112441467.html

Civil liberties campaigners are concerned that the public could be “coerced” into sharing data about their movements through a coronavirus contract-tracing app being developed by the government.

The health secretary, Matt Hancock, says the app, which will be available within weeks, is “crucial for holding down the rate and the level of transmission” of Covid-19.

But the campaign group Liberty is worried that signing up to the app could become a compulsory condition for returning to work and being allowed out of lockdown when conditions are eased. Such a condition would amount to coercion, Liberty claims.

The academic developing the app has said 60% of the population would need to sign up to the app to make it effective.

Clare Collier, the advocacy director at Liberty, said: “By presenting surveillance tools as a solution to lockdown, the government is drawing on the willingness we have all shown to make sacrifices in the face of this crisis while refusing to show it is taking seriously the enormous risks presented by invasive technology.”

She added: “Contact-tracing technology may require us to sacrifice deeply sensitive personal information and there can be no question of state bodies or private companies sharing our personal data other than what is absolutely necessary. It is vital no one is coerced into having the app installed, and using it as a condition for returning to work or everyday life will inevitably lead to discrimination.

“The opportunities presented by technology should be fully investigated, but seeking quick solutions in surveillance tools that rely on our personal data creates serious long-term threats to our rights and ways of life. The government needs to focus on providing a public health response that ensures we come through this crisis with our rights intact.”

Prof Christophe Fraser, of the University of Oxford, who is leading a team developing the app, said it would a require a very high take-up to be effective.

“For this intervention alone to stop a resurgence of the epidemic, about 60% of the population would have to use the app,” he told the BBC. “The app is going to be one of the building blocks of how to get out of the epidemic. For every one to two users who download the app and who adhere to the instructions, you will prevent one infection.”

He that if a person became infected, the app would send warning messages to anyone who had come within Bluetooth range of their phone. He said: “You’ll either get a message which says you’ve been in contact with a suspected case of Covid-19. Or you may later get a message and you’ve been a contact of a confirmed case. At that point, we would recommend quarantine of 14 days after the contact has taken place.”

He added: “When you install the app, this is an opt-in system so it will work in the background. Your phone builds up a memory of the sort of anonymous IDs of the other phones you come into contact with. It needs to be a contact long enough that there’s a risk of transmission.”

Asked about privacy concerns he said: “The NHS records patient data already and we trust the NHS to look after private data. This is being developed with a minimal amount of data – enough to make it work. It’s a public health intervention with data collected within a health system.”

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

graciousb (28th April 2020), palehorse (29th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,408 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I found where the reference to Trump's speaking about sunlight, infra-red, new, safe technologies etc. as prevention and healing for viruses, for mitochondrial health, etc. is, and it starts at about 23 minutes in here: 
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

NewParadigmGuy (26th April 2020), onawah (26th April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #334
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,408 times in 1,719 posts

Coronavirus: Government adviser questions science behind two-metre social distancing
    Jimmy Nsubuga
    Yahoo News UK

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...180826409.html

The two-metre social distancing rule for coronavirus was “conjured up out of nowhere”, a government adviser has claimed.

Authorities have told people to stay at least two metres apart when out in public but this distance has been questioned by Robert Dingwall from the New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group (Nervtag).

Nervtag is one of the organisations that feed information into the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), which is a crucial part of the government’s COVID-19 response.

Nottingham Trent University sociology professor Dingwall told Radio 4's Today: “We cannot sustain [social distancing measures] without causing serious damage to society, to the economy and to the physical and mental health of the population.

'I think it will be much harder to get compliance with some of the measures that really do not have an evidence base.

“I mean the two-metre rule was conjured up out of nowhere.”

Dingwall said there was a certain amount of scientific evidence for a one-metre distance but there’s never been a scientific basis for two metres.

He called it a “kind of a rule of thumb” and said there wasn’t rigorous scientific literature that it is founded on.
    Latest coronavirus news, updates and advice

Ministers have not set out an exit strategy to the current lockdown, despite coming under pressure to do so.

Health secretary Matt Hancock told Radio 4’s Today programme that easing the UK’s lockdown depended on the speed at which the number of new cases of Covid-19 falls and that is as yet “unknown”.

Meanwhile, people may be permitted to see ten friends or family members as lockdown restrictions for coronavirus are eased, according to a report from Mail Online.

The government is looking at plans for the next stage of the pandemic which involve small groups being allowed to meet up.

People would be allowed to select an unchangeable list of friends and family they wanted to meet for meals and social activities.

A Whitehall source said: “If we can find a way to allow a bit more flexibility without risking transmission of the disease running higher then we will do it.”
    How effective is the 1.5 metres rule really?

Here in Australia (a hot climate) when people on buses and trains are all breathing the same air from the "recirculating air conditioning system" for anything from 5 to 45 minutes typically. This fact makes a mockery of this silly rule.

Then we have the same silliness with face masks, they are useless.

COVID-19 = Certificate Of Vaccination ID-2019, maybe.
    Last edited by BMJ; 26th April 2020 at 16:20.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

greybeard (26th April 2020), justntime2learn (26th April 2020), palehorse (27th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #335
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The mark of the beast is coming...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

greybeard (26th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #336
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Coronavirus: German study shows COVID-19 might not be fatal as previously thought

So basically, he is agreeing with Dr Erickson of California (post #329).
    And he has nothing negative to say about Bill Gates, who has been taking quite a lot of flak of late. I really don’t know what to think about this: I just watched Bill Gates’s 2015 TED talk and found absolutely nothing wrong with it.

32. Link to Post #337
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What's the Origin of Coronavirus?
    SARS-CoV-2 — A Biological Warfare Weapon?
    Dr. Joseph Mercola
    April 26, 2020
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=859071069
    Transcript here: https://mercola.fileburst.com/PDF/Ex...SARS-COV-2.pdf

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, believes COVID-19 is a weaponized pathogen that escaped from Wuhan City’s Biosafety Level (BSL) 4 facility
    A Lancet paper published by physicians who treated some of the first COVID-19 patients in China showed that patient zero, the one believed to have started the transmission, was nowhere near the Wuhan seafood market. What’s more, there were no bats sold in or even close to the market
    SARS-CoV-2 appears to be a benign bat coronavirus modified to integrate spike proteins that allows the virus to enter human cells by attaching to ACE-2 receptors
    The virus also appears to have been modified to integrate an envelope protein from HIV called GP141, which tends to impair the immune system. A third modification appears to involve nanotechnology, which allows the virus to remain airborne longer
    Francis Boyle, a former advisory board member for the Council for Responsible Genetics, is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law.

His educational background1 includes an undergraduate degree from the University of Chicago, a juris doctor (lawyer) degree from Harvard and a Ph.D. in political science. For decades, he’s advocated against the development and use of bioweapons, which he suspects COVID-19 is.

In fact, Boyle was the one who called for biowarfare legislation at the Biological Weapons Convention of 1972, and the one who drafted the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, which was passed unanimously by both houses of Congress and signed into law by George Bush Sr.

In our first, March 8, 2020, interview, Boyle shared his views on the origins of the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. Here, we continue our discussion, as more details have emerged about this virus. One of the criticisms raised since our last interview is that Boyle has no formal training in virology. When asked what makes him qualified to speak about this particular virus, he says:

“I went to the University of Chicago, which is one of the top five universities in the country, if not the world. There I took their bio pre-med sequence, which was biochemistry, population biology and genetics, and got straight A's.

I was in there competing with all the University of Chicago bio pre-med students for grades and my biochem lab partner went to Harvard Medical School.

I won the University of Chicago's Sigma Zi award and prize in biology for my graduating year. They gave out one per year and it usually went to seniors, but in my case, they had to make a special exception because I was a graduating junior.

So, yes, I'm not a scientist, but one of the reasons the Council for Responsible Genetics asked me to get involved was that my knowledge in this field was well-known to my life science friends there on the Harvard faculty, and that's how I got involved here.

I had basic rudimentary training, actually very good training, at the University of Chicago, and my professors there, professor friends at Harvard in the life sciences, I guess they vouched for me. So, when I was asked to join shortly after CRG was founded in 1983, I agreed to do so and they asked me to handle their biological warfare work.”

SARS-CoV-2 — A Biological Warfare Weapon
    “Novel coronavirus” means it is a new virus not previously known to previously infect humans. The currently held conventional view is that SARS-CoV-2 was transmitted through animals (zoonotic transmission), specifically bats. Boyle dismissed this notion in our initial interview, and still refutes the idea.

While a widely-cited paper,2 published in the Nature journal on February 3, 2020, claims to establish that SARS-CoV-2 is a coronavirus of bat origin that then jumped species, the work of one of the authors of that paper, Shi Zhengli, actually involved the weaponization of the SARS virus. (Another Nature paper3 published that same day reiterates the idea that the COVID-19 pandemic is zoonotically transmitted.)

However, according to Boyle, other scientific literature establishes that this is indeed an engineered synthetic virus that was not transmitted from animals to humans without human intervention.

For starters, a Lancet paper4 published February 15, 2020, by physicians who treated some of the first COVID-19 patients in China showed that patient zero, the one believed to have started the transmission, was nowhere near the Wuhan seafood market.

What’s more, there were no bats sold in or even close to the market. At least one-third of the patients reviewed also had no exposure or links to that market. This data supports the counter-hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 was not zoonotically transmitted but is in fact an engineered virus.

Even U.S. politicians and intelligence agencies are starting to say they believe the virus leaked from the Wuhan BSL4 lab.5,6 In our first interview, Boyle discussed published research establishing that the novel coronavirus is SARS, which is a weaponized version of the coronavirus to begin with Wuhan BSL 4 lab, with added gain-of-function capabilities that increases its virulence (makes it spread easier and faster).

“I also went through the scientific article where the Australian health board working with Wuhan … genetically engineered HIV into SARS,” Boyle says. “So, that is all verified in scientific papers. In addition, it seems to me that they took that back to the [Wuhan] BSL4 and applied nanotechnology to it.

The size of the molecules are maybe 120 microns, which indicates to me we are dealing with nanotechnology. That's [something] you need to do in a BSL4. Biological weapons nanotechnology is so dangerous, people working with it have to wear a moon suit with portable air …

We also know that one of the cooperating institutions [to Wuhan BSL4] was Harvard, and that the chairman of the Harvard chemistry department, [Dr. Charles Lieber], a specialist in nanotechnology, set up an entire laboratory in Wuhan where [according to reports] he specialized in applying nanotechnology to chemistry and biology.

My guess is, based on what I've read in the literature, that they tried to weaponize all that together. And that is SARS-CoV-2 that we are dealing with now.

So, it's SARS, which is genetically engineered biowarfare agent to begin with. Second, it has gain-of-function properties, which makes it more lethal, more infectious. It has HIV in there. That was confirmed by an Indian scientist … and it looks like nanotechnology [has been used] … An MIT scientist who did a study found that it traveled 27 feet through the air. And that, I guess, was in lab conditions.

That, I think, is why it's so infectious, and that is what I believe we are dealing with here … [This is] why the 6-foot [social distancing recommendation] by the CDC … is preposterous. Even doubling that will do you no good. If there is nanotechnology, it floats in the air …

I am not saying that China deliberately released this, shooting itself in the foot. But it was clear they were developing an extremely dangerous unknown biological weapon that had never been seen before, and it leaked out of the lab.

And as you see in the Washington Post,7 U.S. State Department officials … [reported] back to Washington that there were inadequate safety precautions and procedures in that lab to begin with. We also know that SARS has leaked out of other Chinese biological warfare labs. So right now, I believe that is what happened here …

I personally believe that until our political leaders come clean with the American people, both at the White House and in Congress and our state government, and publicly admit that this is an extremely dangerous offensive biological warfare weapon that we are dealing with, I do not see that we will be able to confront it and to stop it, let alone defeat it.”

The Origin of SARS-CoV-2
    While Boyle made the origin of SARS-CoV-2 clear in our initial conversation, as I started reading some of the literature it really was shocking because one of the primary investigators on the 2015 paper8 from the University of North Carolina — “A SARS-like Cluster of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential for Human Emergence” — was Dr. Shi Zhengli, a virologist who in 2010 had published a paper9 discussing the weaponization of the SARS virus.

Normally, while the coronavirus found in bats may be SARS,10 it typically does not infect humans as it does not target the ACE-2 receptor. The infectious agent causing the current pandemic is called SARS-CoV-2 — SARS standing for “serious acute respiratory infection” and CoV-2 indicating that it’s a second type of SARS coronavirus known to infect humans.

SARS-CoV-2, of course, contains the genetic modification to attach to ACE2 receptors in human cells, which allows it to infect them. Zhengli’s publications show that she engineered this bat coronavirus into one that crosses species and infects humans. She has in fact been working on this for more than 10 years.

“That is why I said SARS was a bioengineered warfare weapon to begin with,” Boyle says. “And that is what … [the University of] North Carolina and … the Australian lab were trying to make even more dangerous with the gain-of-function and the HIV. So … SARS was a biological warfare [agent] to begin with, it leaked, and that is the origin of the [COVID-19] epidemic.”

In addition, an Indian paper11,12 that ended up being withdrawn due to intense political pressure, shows a specific envelope protein from the HIV virus called GP41 was integrated in the RNA sequences of SARS-CoV-2. In other words, the implication is that the HIV virus was genetically engineered into SARS.

So, in summary, SARS-CoV-2 appears to be a bioengineered bat coronavirus13 — which was initially benign and nontransmittable to humans. Zhengli then genetically modified the virus to integrate spike proteins that allows the virus to enter human cells by attaching to ACE-2 receptors. That was the first modification.

The second modification was to integrate an envelope protein from HIV called GP141, which tends to impair the immune system. A third modification appears to involve nanotechnology to make the virus light enough to remain airborne for a long time, apparently giving it a range of up to 27 feet.14

Nanotech Expert With Wuhan Connection Arrested
    While the BSL4 lab in Wuhan may have leaked the virus, its creation does not appear to be limited to the Chinese. As noted by Boyle in his comment above, the chairman of the Harvard department of chemistry, nanoscience expert Dr. Charles Lieber, was arrested earlier this year by federal agencies, suspected of illegal dealings with China.15 Lieber has denied the allegations.

The Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) allegedly paid him $50,000 a month from 2012 to 2017 to help establish and oversee the WUT-Harvard Joint Nano Key Laboratory. He also received another $150,000 a month in living expenses from China’s Thousand Talents program. The problem was, Harvard officials claim they had not approved the lab and didn’t know about it until 2015. Boyle comments:

“The cover story here — that Harvard didn't know what was going on — is preposterous. I spent seven years at Harvard. I have three degrees from Harvard. I spent two years teaching at Harvard.

Of course Harvard knew that its chair of the chemistry department had this lab in Wuhan, China, where he was working on nanotechnology with respect to chemical and biological materials. That's been reported. They didn't say what the materials were. In addition, it has now been reported that Harvard was a cooperating institution with the Wuhan BSL4.”

Researchers Working on Gain-of-Function to Spanish Flu
    If you think SARS-CoV-2 is bad, be glad it’s not the weaponized version of Spanish flu, which has also been in the works, according to Boyle. He says:

“[The University of North Carolina’s] work was existentially dangerous and they knew it at the time. If you read the UNC scientific article16 [cowritten by] the Wuhan BSL4 scientist [Shi Zhengli] … it says, ‘Experiments with the full-length and chimeric SHC014 recombinant viruses were initiated and performed before the GOF research funding pause and have since been reviewed and approved for continued study by the NIH.’

It says recombinant … So, they admit it was gain-of-function [research]. [The research] was paused by NIH17 [National Institutes of Health]. Why was it paused by NIH? Because there was a letter put out by large numbers of life scientists at the time saying this type of gain-of-function work … could be existentially dangerous if it got out in the public. Therefore, it had to be terminated … [But] the NIH was funding this in the beginning …

A footnote here: I read the NIH’s pause letter to the University of North Carolina, and UNC was doing two gain-of-function research projects. The other one was with Dr. [Yoshihiro] Kawaoka from the University of Wisconsin, who had resurrected the Spanish flu virus18 for the Pentagon.

He, according to the pause letter, was also there doing gain-of-function work on the flu virus — one could only conclude it was the Spanish flu virus. It did not say the Spanish flu, but they also put a gain-of-function pause on that type of deadly research …

I mean, the Spanish flu, we all know what that is, so imagine giving the Spanish flu gain-of-function properties, making it even more lethal and more infectious. That's exactly what was going on there at that UNC lab …”

Disturbingly, while the NIH halted funding of this kind of gain-of-function research on lethal pathogens in 2014, it reauthorized it in December 2017,19 and Boyle suspects Kawaoka’s work may have been restarted as well, although he’s not found proof of it yet.

“So, this was existentially dangerous work that was going on at that UNC lab. Everyone knew it, NIH funded it, NIAID under Dr. Fauci funded it as well. They knew exactly how dangerous this was. They paused it and then they resumed it,” Boyle says.

Can Violations of Biowarfare Treaty Be Enforced?
    As mentioned, Boyle is a professor of international law and drafted an international treaty on biowarfare agents and weapons. That law is still in force, and would provide life imprisonment for everyone involved in the creation and release of SARS-CoV-2, were it officially concluded to be a biowarfare agent.

“If you read that UNC article,20 it says exactly it was dealing with synthetic molecules … And in my biological weapons anti-terrorism act of 1989, I specifically criminalized — by that name — synthetic molecules.

That is why, at first, the whole synthetic biology movement … was set up by the Pentagons DARPA. They funded the whole thing. And it's DARPA money that is behind synthetic biology, gene drive and all the rest of it.

And that is why at the first convention of synthetic biologists, in their final report, one of their key recommendations was the repeal of my biological weapons anti-terrorism act, because they fully intended to use synthetic biology to manufacture biological weapons …

The law still applies. It provides for life imprisonment for everyone who has done this … all the scientists involved at the University of North Carolina and everyone who funded this project, knowing that it was existentially dangerous — and that includes Fauci and [people at] the NIH … UNC, Food and Drug Administration … the Dana Harvard Cancer Institute at Harvard … the World Health Organization …”

So, just how would we get that process of justice going? Boyle explains:

“There are two ways. First, you're going to have to pressure the Department of Justice to prosecute these people. That might be very difficult to do. Federal statutes require indictments to be brought by U.S. attorneys. However, just with respect to North Carolina, state law applies there too. I haven't researched North Carolina law; however, I was originally hired here to teach criminal law and I taught it for seven or eight years …

To have criminal intent, one of the variants of criminal intent is the demonstration of grave indifference to human life. And that is the criminal intent necessary for homicide.

So in my opinion, and my advice would be, if we can't get [attorney general William Pelham] Barr to sign off on prosecuting these people, that the district attorney, state’s attorney, attorney general out there in North Carolina, institute and indict everyone involved in this North Carolina work for homicide.

And that could include up to and including murder, malice of forethought. Again, one of the elements can be manifestation of grave indifference to human life. And it's clear from this article [the 2015 UNC paper21], they knew it was gain-of-function, they paused it because it was existentially dangerous, it was then reapproved and they continued it.

So, I think a good case could be made, certainly, for indicting these people under North Carolina law by North Carolina legal authorities, if the federal government is not going to do it for us, under my law [the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989]. But again, I want to make it clear, I haven't research North Carolina law.”

Time to Shutter All BSL4 Laboratories?
    Boyle is adamant that all BSL3 and BSL4 laboratories must be closed down and all biowarfare work with lethal pathogens ceased. “They are all existentially dangerous,” he says. “This is a catastrophe waiting to happen. And it is now happened. Here we are. It's staring us in the face.”

Certainly, COVID-19 is nowhere near as devastating as the Black Death or the Spanish flu of 1918, both of which exacted a shocking death toll, all without the aid of synthetic molecules and nanotechnology.

The very idea that any of these horrific illnesses might be brought back in turbo-charged form should be terrifying enough for the world to unite in saying “No thanks; we don’t want or need that kind of research going on.” What value have these dangerous laboratories provided to date compared to the risk they are exposing all of us to?

In closing, while Boyle believes COVID-19 has the ability to become a serious pandemic killer, I strongly disagree. Based on all the data I’ve seen so far, I believe he’s wrong on this point, and I suspect the death toll due to economic hardship and emotional stress will be far worse than the disease itself.

+ Sources and References
    1 Law.Illinois.edu Francis Boyle
    2 Nature February 3, 2020; 579: 270-273
    3 Nature February 3, 2020; 579(7798): 265–269
    4 Lancet February 15, 2020; 395(10223): 497-506
    5 Fox News April 15, 2020
    6 Twitter Matt Gaetz April 14, 2020
    7 Washington Post April 14, 2020
    8 Nat Med. 2015; 21(12): 1508–1513
    9 Archives of Virology 2010; 155: 1563–1569
    10 Journal of Virology DOI: 10.1128/JVI.03079-15
    11 Biorxiv Preprints February 2, 2020 DOI: 10.1101/2020.01.30.927871 (Withdrawn)
    12 Biorxiv Preprints February 2, 2020 DOI: 10.1101/2020.01.30.927871 (PDF, withdrawn full article)
    13 Nature 2020; 579: 270-273
    14 JAMA Insights March 26, 2020. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.4756
    15 The Economist February 1, 2020
    16, 20, 21 Nature Medicine 2015; 21(12): 1508–1513
    17 NIH.gov October 16, 2014
    18 News.wisc.edu December 29, 2008
    19 NIH.gov December 19, 2017
    Last edited by onawah; 27th April 2020 at 05:01.
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th April 2020), gini (27th April 2020), Green Futures (29th April 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), onevoice (27th April 2020), silvanelf (26th April 2020), Snoweagle (27th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #338
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,613 times in 1,598 posts

Coronavirus detected on particles of air pollution

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...132923789.html

Previous studies have shown that air pollution particles do harbour microbes and that pollution is likely to have carried the viruses causing bird flu, measles and foot-and-mouth disease over considerable distances.

The potential role of air pollution particles is linked to the broader question of how the coronavirus is transmitted. Large virus-laden droplets from infected people’s coughs and sneezes fall to the ground within a metre or two. But much smaller droplets, less than 5 microns in diameter, can remain in the air for minutes to hours and travel further.

It just keep going crazy and crazy.. As far as I know a virus will only replicate in a host that is alive (inside the living cells).
    Could it resist on a surface and still alive and infect cells after hours exposed in the weather and still being effective in terms of infection? I do not think so, but I am not an expert on it. Seems like panic spreading for me. haha!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Sunny (28th April 2020)

36. Link to Post #339
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,613 times in 1,598 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The mark of the beast is coming...
    and we are going to fight back for our basic rights!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th April 2020)

38. Link to Post #340
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,911 times in 2,594 posts

Sadly, with the state of our hospitals, I can't rule this out. Everyone should have an advocate with them if they have to be hospitalized.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

DaveToo (28th April 2020), Gwin Ru (27th April 2020), Snoweagle (27th April 2020), wondering (27th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 275 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 117 275 LastLast