Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 5499

Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #1081
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Just posting FYI.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (21st September 2020), greybeard (21st September 2020), pueblo (21st September 2020)

3. Link to Post #1082
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    US Hospitals are Receiving $63,488 per "CASE" even when the CV19 Test is a SCAM
    Doctors Claim Worldwide that the CV19 PCR Test Does NOT Detect Infectious
    But many other doctors claim the opposite ...
    Your standard claim about PCR tests is wrong -- you are just cherry-picking arguments which serve your agenda. But besides of this issue:

The usual covid-19 drive-thru testing is not using PCR.

Greybear, you should learn about some basic facts before you are flooding this forum with nonsense.
    What agenda?
    Saving my kids from on going lockdown --and untested vaccines?
    With respect I am posting what is happening in the UK to my family
    Chris

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson considering national restrictions on social lives to curb infections

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...071400681.html

Coronavirus: Two-week national lockdown in October proposed by top scientists - report

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...225800491.html
    Ps
    Did you actually watch the video?
    The words posted are from the video -- not my opinion..
    If you want to argue with over 1000 Doctors in a European group that started the massive turn out protest in Berlin, perhaps a million demonstrating, If you want to disagree with Robert F Kenney Jnr go ahead
    My loyalty is to my family.
    Chris
    Iam with Chris here,his posts are accurate on what is going on in the u.k.if anything Chris is only posting about half of what's going on.its daily changes, I feel the u.k is one of the epicentre's in pushing covid on unexpecting nations.the way you have gone about this rebuke Silvan is damn rude
    I was surprised at the number of communications I got Samildamach, saying more or less what you have said.
    Some concern expressed at the face Avalon is currently showing -- arrogance - put downs - etc.
    Lack of respect for members.
    Thanks for your post
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (21st September 2020)

5. Link to Post #1083
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The UK Fear Mongering of Today

Coronavirus: 50,000 new daily cases by mid-October at current rate

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...101517263.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

pueblo (21st September 2020)

7. Link to Post #1084
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,573 times in 2,218 posts

The UK Fear Mongering of Today

Coronavirus: 50,000 new daily cases by mid-October at current rate

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...101517263.html
    Pfffttt....that's nothing! Joe Biden claiming 200 million will die from Covid complications before he finishes his speech!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

greybeard (21st September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020)

9. Link to Post #1085
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

The brother of my nephews best friend signed up for a test last week here in the UK. He joined the huge queue but became impatient and gave up after half an hour. Two days later he received an email informing him of a positive test. I can’t confirm the story because I don’t know the lad but it wouldn’t surprise me if it were true.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2020), greybeard (21st September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020)

11. Link to Post #1086
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Peter Hitchens reacts to coronavirus briefing: 'Ramping up Covid figures is a political move'

Peter Hitchens joined Mike Graham for his weekly discussion, but this week's segment took a twist following the coronavirus briefing from the Government's chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance and chief medical officer Chris Whitty.

Speaking at a Downing Street briefing, Chris Whitty and Sir Patrick Vallance were predicting how the coronavirus will spread in the UK as winter approaches.

Giving his immediate reaction to the briefing, columnist Peter Hitchens told Mike: "This whole ramping up of the figures into the appearance of a second wave has much more to do with the political needs of the Government."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2020), Mare (21st September 2020), samildamach (21st September 2020)

13. Link to Post #1087
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

It's A Twindemic - Welcome To The Twilight Zone!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. Link to Post #1088
    Language
    Thanks

Trump Responds To Bill Gates China Talking Point!:

🌐 tinyurl.com/BillGatesTyranny
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

15. Link to Post #1089
    Language
    Thanks

For at least the third time, Joe Biden has claimed that millions of Americans have died from the coronavirus.
    • During speech honoring Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sunday, Biden blamed President Trump for the spread of the virus and stated “It’s estimated that 200 million people have died—probably by the time I—finish this talk.”

• ... and the mainstream "fact checkers sites" & MSM do NOT call him out on sending FALSE information to scare the masses! ... Why?
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st September 2020 at 23:27.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (21st September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), ClearWater (21st September 2020), fifi (22nd September 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), justntime2learn (22nd September 2020), pueblo (21st September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020)

17. Link to Post #1090
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

The attached document was sourced from this website, Docs 4 Open Debate.

http://docs4opendebate.be/en/

I stand to be corrected, but it is the first international document of note I know of in which 100s of medical professionals have teamed together to say they think the official story is a scam.

Furthermore, although based in Belgium, look at the references they have used and it soon becomes apparent this is an international effort and 1000s of medical professionals globally will have drawn similar conclusions.

As such it is a very positive development.

Proper science needs good info and time for trends to emerge. They have kept their powder dry for sufficiently long enough now to speak with authority on the subject, i.e. they didn't go off half-cocked in the earlier stages because they were still observing and figuring things out.

Best part of all for me is the main thrust of their argument....

WHY WON'T ANYONE DEBATE US IN PUBLIC ABOUT THIS?!

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...pen_Letter.pdf

Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st September 2020 at 17:19. Reason: embedded the important PDF

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Delight (21st September 2020), ExomatrixTV (22nd September 2020), fifi (22nd September 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), greybeard (21st September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (21st September 2020), justntime2learn (22nd September 2020), kfm27917 (21st September 2020), pueblo (21st September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd September 2020)

19. Link to Post #1091
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bullseye (here)
    The attached document was sourced from this website, Docs 4 Open Debate.

http://docs4opendebate.be/en/

I stand to be corrected, but it is the first international document of note I know of in which 100s of medical professionals have teamed together to say they think the official story is a scam.

Furthermore, although based in Belgium, look at the references they have used and it soon becomes apparent this is an international effort and 1000s of medical professionals globally will have drawn similar conclusions.

As such it is a very positive development.

Proper science needs good info and time for trends to emerge. They have kept their powder dry for sufficiently long enough now to speak with authority on the subject, i.e. they didn't go off half-cocked in the earlier stages because they were still observing and figuring things out.

Best part of all for me is the main thrust of their argument....

WHY WON'T ANYONE DEBATE US IN PUBLIC ABOUT THIS?!

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...pen_Letter.pdf

I quoted from this here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1379039

Its a very important open letter
    All of it needs to be read
    Chris

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (21st September 2020), kfm27917 (21st September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020), pueblo (21st September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020)

21. Link to Post #1092
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,573 times in 2,218 posts

This is a mind blowing article exposing how the media in Ireland have been complicit in selling the 'great lie' to the people of Ireland....I love Nick Davies phrase "Churnalism".

Quote "Covid-19 in Ireland: Elusive Facts

....The pandemic has exposed the fragility of contemporary journalism in the era of the Internet, which, arguably, has exhibited over-deference to scientific authority, even where those authorities have proffered accounts that have proved wildly inaccurate, or contradictory. This passivity seems to be a feature of what Nick Davies has described as ‘churnalism’, whereby journalists become passive processors of ‘unchecked, second-hand material, much of it contrived by PR to serve a political or commercial interest.’"

Full article at..
    https://cassandravoices.com/science-...elusive-facts/

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2020), greybeard (21st September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (21st September 2020), kfm27917 (21st September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020)

23. Link to Post #1093
    Language
    Thanks

Darpa Unleashes Covid Micro(bio)chip Domination

Source

Many are still wide eyed over the flim flam predator man behind the covid-19 NWO shell game. Now Darpa is announcing that they will be launching a digital nanotech microchip that will monitor whether or not you have received the vaccine. While the CDC is randomly knocking on doors in Atlanta and Houston pressuring forced blood tests. As Trump supporters and regular Americans try to regain a semblance of a normal existence. The NWO power vampires use all available minions to corral them into their homes or to jail. Whilst protesters and rioters fill the streets by the thousands to torch American homes and businesses and University Professors call for the murder of Trump supporters.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2020), Goba (22nd September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020)

25. Link to Post #1094
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

All one had to do to find out what the truth is was watch "Vaccines Revealed" which was shown free online for all of last week, and posted here on Avalon (by me) all week.
    You couldn't ask for more or better expert testimony.
    And if you missed that, there's a huge conference coming up in October. See:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1379009

Greybeard has been posting EXCELLENT information about the Plandemic.
    If it was all nonsense, would there be so much of it, and would millions of people all over the world be taking a risk to their own safety by demonstrating about it?
    What's nonsense is the mainstream narrative and the mindset of the sheeple who continue to buy it.
    Anyone who still buys the mainstream narrative at this point is choosing to stay in denial, imho, and I don't doubt that's the opinion of a lot of extremely intelligent, informed and well-educated people as well as plenty of those experts.
    Remaining in denial may have been keeping some in their "comfort zone" but it also contributes to the murderous agenda that has been decimating the health of generations of children by allowing it to continue.
    I don't see how that can be comfortable to anyone with a conscience, and I don't think it's going to be remaining comfortable for much longer for anyone...

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)

I am with Chris here,his posts are accurate on what is going on in the u.k.if anything Chris is only posting about half of what's going on.its daily changes, I feel the u.k is one of the epicentre's in pushing covid on unexpecting nations.the way you have gone about this rebuke Silvan is damn rude
    I SECOND that most whole heartedly!!
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd September 2020 at 06:23.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2020), greybeard (22nd September 2020), samildamach (22nd September 2020)

27. Link to Post #1095
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Why Are Moderna Executives Dumping Their Stock?
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    September 21, 2020
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...&rid=969683389

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Results from Moderna’s Phase 1 human trial revealed the 100-mcg dose vaccine — which had a 100% side effect ratio after the second dose — is proceeding to Phase 3 trial assessment
    Moderna has no legal rights to a key patent for its vaccine delivery system. Moderna sought to invalidate the patent for lipid nanotechnology owned by Arbutus Biopharma but lost the challenge at the end of July 2020
    Executives at Moderna have cashed in stock options, raking in about $90 million in personal profits since January. Two Moderna executives have now sold off all of their stock holdings in the company, and its general counsel has sold nearly all of hers
    AstraZeneca has temporarily halted its Phase 3 vaccine trials due to “a suspected serious and unexpected adverse reaction” in a British participant
    AstraZeneca did not divulge the nature of the adverse reaction, but an anonymous source claims the trial participant was found to have transverse myelitis, an inflammatory condition that affects the spinal cord and is frequently triggered by viral infections"

"The U.S. Health and Human Services' Operation Warp Speed has pledged to deliver 300 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by 2021,1 if not sooner.2 However, developing a safe and effective vaccine normally takes years and begins with animal studies. The COVID-19 vaccines are all being rushed straight into human clinical tests, forgoing lengthy animal trials altogether.

Such fast-tracked vaccines pose unknown risks, which are further magnified since governments are granting COVID-19 vaccine makers immunity from liability for all vaccine injuries and deaths that occur after the vaccines are recommended (or mandated) by public health officials.3

At the end of July 2020, AstraZeneca announced4 most countries it expects to supply with COVID-19 vaccine will grant the pharmaceutical company complete liability protection if people are harmed.

In the U.S., vaccine makers already have something of a "free pass" when it comes to vaccine injury liability and lawsuits through the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 19865 and the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act, passed in 2005.6

The main concern is that the combination of COVID-19 vaccines being fast-tracked to market at "warp speed" with minimal testing, together with blanket liability protection against vaccine injuries could be a public health nightmare in the making.

Problems With Moderna’s Vaccine Are Becoming Apparent
    Early warning signs that something might be amiss have already started emerging. As detailed in “Gates Tries to Justify Side Effects of Fast-Tracked Vaccine,” results7 from Moderna’s Phase 1 human trial revealed 100% of volunteers in the high-dose group suffered systemic side effects. Side effects included fatigue, chills, headache and myalgia (muscle pain); 21% suffered “one or more severe events.”

According to Bill Gates, those side effects are largely due to the high dosages Moderna had to use in order to achieve desired antibody levels. But, if high dosages are required to create a robust-enough immune response, and higher dosages also cause systemic side effects in nearly all people, just how safe will this vaccination campaign be?

In the 20 years that vaccine makers have tried to develop a coronavirus vaccine, efforts have failed due to dangerous, many times lethal, side effects.
    In July, it was reported8 that the 100-mcg dose vaccine — despite its 100% side effect ratio after the second dose — would proceed to Phase 3 trial assessment. In a May 26, 2020, article9 in STAT news, Ian Haydon, one of the Phase 1 study participants who suffered severe side effects requiring hospitalization, stated that while he recovered, the inoculation left him feeling “as sick as he’d ever felt.” As noted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.:10

“Three of the 15 human guinea pigs in the high dose cohort (250 mcg) suffered a ‘serious adverse event’ within 43 days of receiving Moderna’s jab. Moderna … acknowledged that three volunteers developed Grade 3 systemic events defined by the FDA as ‘Preventing daily activity and requiring medical intervention.’

Moderna allowed only exceptionally healthy volunteers to participate in the study. A vaccine with those reaction rates could cause grave injuries in 1.5 billion humans if administered to ‘every person on earth.’ That is the threshold that Gates has established for ending the global lockdown.

Moderna did not explain why it reported positive antibody tests for only eight participants. These outcomes are particularly disappointing because the most hazardous hurdle for the inoculation is still ahead; challenging participants with wild COVID infection.

Past attempts at developing COVID vaccines have always faltered at this stage as both humans and animals achieved robust antibody response then sickened and died when exposed to the wild virus.”

Click here to read more
    Moderna Patent Problems
    Other signs of trouble include reports that Moderna has no legal rights to a key patent for its vaccine delivery system, and that company executives are now dumping their stocks. There are also questions emerging as to whether Moderna had some sort of foreknowledge that a coronavirus pandemic might be in the making.

In the video above, independent journalist Ben Swann reports Moderna filed a patent amendment in March 2019, nine months before the COVID-19 pandemic started, stating there was a need for this vaccine technology out of concern for “reemergence or deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus.”

The amendment was done to a patent application that had been repeatedly rejected since its initial filing in 2015. The March 2019 amendment stressed the importance of obtaining this patent due to concerns of a beta coronavirus pandemic. Of all the viruses in the world, why would they suspect a coronavirus pandemic?

In December 2019, the U.S. Patent Office issued a final rejection of Moderna’s patent application, yet when the COVID-19 pandemic broke out in early 2020, Moderna was among the first to state they had the ability to address the problem.

It wasn’t until May 2020, months after it had already entered into partnership with the U.S. National Institutes of Health to develop the vaccine, that Moderna was finally issued the patent for it. And, even then, a key patent for the technology already belonged to another company. The NIH also holds many patents on the core mRNA technology used by Moderna.

David E. Martin, Ph.D., a national intelligence analyst featured in Swann’s video report, points out that even though Moderna “very clearly did not have the legal right, and they did not have the contractual rights, they didn’t have the licensing rights” required to enter into a federal contract, they were still somehow pushed to the front of the line by the NIH and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

“This is a situation in which the horse that was being bet on, Moderna, is actually not even qualified to run in the race,” Martin says.

Martin goes on to explain how both Moderna and the NIH are essentially engaged in patent infringement, as a core part of the technology — the lipid nanoparticle technology that is part of the vaccine delivery system — belongs to another company.

Moderna sought to invalidate the patent owned by Arbutus Biopharma, but lost the challenge at the end of July 2020.11,12 As a result, Arbutus might be able to make a royalty claim in the vaccine, and news of the failed patent challenge caused Moderna’s stock to drop by 9.5%.13

Moderna Executives Have Raked in Millions on Dumped Stocks
    As reported by NPR14 September 4, 2020, executives at Moderna have also cashed in stock options, raking in tens of millions of dollars of personal profit in the process. Considering the patent problems now emerging and the lingering safety and efficacy questions, this move has raised significant concerns among financial experts:

“’On a scale of one to 10, one being less concerned and 10 being the most concerned,’ said Daniel Taylor, an associate professor of accounting at the Wharton School, ‘this is an 11.’ Taylor said Moderna's stock-selling practices appear well outside the norm, and raise questions about the company's internal controls to prevent insider trading.

Since January, CEO Stéphane Bancel has sold roughly $40 million worth of Moderna stock held by himself or associated investment funds; Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks has sold around $60 million; and President Stephen Hoge has sold more than $10 million …

Advocates have questioned whether it's appropriate for executives to privately profit before bringing the vaccine to market, especially when American taxpayers have committed roughly $2.5 billion to the company's vaccine development and manufacture.”

Importantly, NPR discovered that several of the executives appear to have made “questionable modifications to stock sale plans” shortly before key announcements were made about the vaccine — in some cases just a single day ahead of the announcements.

In order to be legal, prescheduled stock sale plans must be made at a time when no confidential inside information is available that may influence their sales decisions, so the timing of their modifications appears suspicious.

What’s more, as a general rule, corporate best practices call for leadership to maintain stock in the company to ensure they have sufficient incentive to improve company performance. Two Moderna executives, however, have sold all of their stock holdings, and its general counsel has sold “nearly all” of hers, NPR reports.15

What Do Moderna Execs Know That We Don’t?
    Why would executives unload their stocks before the vaccine is even launched? Do they suspect or know something has, or is about to go awry? As of right now, there’s no evidence whatsoever that the company’s novel vaccine will actually work, let alone be safe. According to NPR:16

"Friday, March 13, three Moderna executives adopted new 10b5-1 plans, according to records reviewed by NPR: Zaks, Chief Technical Operations and Quality Officer Juan Andres, and then-Chief Financial Officer Lorence H. Kim …

On Monday, March 16 — one business day later — the company announced that it had given a participant the first dose of their vaccine as part of its phase 1 trial. The stock ended that day up 24% compared to the previous day's close …

’Every company and individual is entitled to the presumption of innocence. That said, from the public's perspective, this trading behavior looks very problematic,’ said Taylor … who first pointed out the timing of these changes to NPR.

‘If I put on my SEC enforcement hat, I would certainly be asking, 'What caused you to change the plan on a Friday?'’ said Kurt Wolfe, who works as a defense attorney in securities cases for the firm Troutman Pepper. ‘I don't think it's a good fact pattern.’"

Coronavirus Vaccines Have Never Been Successfully Made
    As I’ve discussed in several previous articles, COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers have several hurdles to overcome, as coronavirus vaccine development has been notoriously challenging. In the 20 years that vaccine makers have tried to develop a coronavirus vaccine, efforts have failed due to dangerous, many times lethal, side effects.

Adding to the problem is that many of them are relying on novel mRNA technology that has never been used in vaccines before.17 Making matters even worse, the vaccines are not safety tested against inert placebo, as is the gold standard for drug safety research. Oxford University’s mRNA vaccine, ChAdOx1 nCoV-19, for example, is being compared to a meningitis vaccine.18

As discussed in “Dangerous Placebos Used in Medical Trials,” using an active substance such as another vaccine destroys any hope of a valid safety study. This is just one way in which vaccine makers cheat in their safety studies to minimize the appearance of adverse effects.

In the case of a COVID-19 vaccine, establishing safety is of utmost importance, as previous coronavirus vaccines have caused paradoxical immune enhancement — a situation in which the vaccine actually makes you more susceptible to severe illness and death once you’re infected with the actual virus.

Kennedy explained this in my interview with him, featured in “Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Explains Well-Known Hazards of Coronavirus Vaccines.”

Interview Transcript: https://mercola.fileburst.com/PDF/Ex...evelopment.pdf

Aside from the possibility of a paradoxical immune response, mRNA vaccines may in and of themselves be problematic. According to researchers at the University of Pennsylvania and Duke University:19,20

“mRNA vaccines have potential safety issues, including local and systemic inflammation and stimulation of auto-reactive antibodies and autoimmunity, as well as development of edema (swelling) and blood clots.”

AstraZeneca Stopped Its Vaccine Trial Due to Side Effects
    September 8, 2020, STAT News reported21 that AstraZeneca has temporarily halted its Phase 3 vaccine trials due to “a suspected serious and unexpected adverse reaction” in a British participant.

The company did not divulge the nature of the adverse reaction. The New York Times claims22 “a person familiar with the situation, and who spoke on the condition of anonymity” said the individual ”had been found to have transverse myelitis, an inflammatory syndrome that affects the spinal cord and is often sparked by viral infections.”

AstraZeneca, in collaboration with the University of Oxford, is conducting Phase 2/3 trials for their mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (ChAdOx1 nCoV-19, a chimpanzee adenovirus modified to carry and deliver coronavirus genes into human cells) in the U.K. and India, as well as Phase 3 trials in Brazil, South Africa and the U.S.23 According to STAT News:24

“The [AstraZeneca] spokesperson described the pause as ‘a routine action which has to happen whenever there is a potentially unexplained illness in one of the trials, while it is investigated, ensuring we maintain the integrity of the trials.’ The spokesperson also said that the company is ‘working to expedite the review of the single event to minimize any potential impact on the trial timeline.’”

AstraZeneca Vaccine Has High Rates of Side Effects Too
    Like the Moderna vaccine, the AstraZeneca/Oxford University vaccine also appears to come with a shockingly high rate of side effects. Results25 from one of its Phase 1/2 studies published August 15, 2020, revealed a clear majority of participants experienced side effects. Results showed:26

“Fatigue and headache were the most commonly reported systemic reactions. Fatigue was reported in the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 group by 340 (70%) participants without paracetamol and 40 (71%) with paracetamol …

Headaches were reported in the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 group by 331 (68%) participants without paracetamol and 34 (61%) with paracetamol … Other systemic adverse reactions were common in the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 group:

muscle ache (294 [60%] participants without paracetamol and 27 [48%] with paracetamol)
    malaise (296 [61%] and 27 [48%])
    chills (272 [56%] and 15 [27%])
    feeling feverish (250 [51%] and 20 [36%]). In the of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 group, 87 (18%) participants without paracetamol and nine (16%) participants with paracetamol reported a temperature of at least 38°C, and eight (2%) patients without paracetamol had a temperature of at least 39°C”
    Prepare by Attending NVIC Online Conference in October
    If you’re concerned about the possibility of COVID-19 vaccine mandates, be sure to attend the Fifth International Public Conference on Vaccination sponsored by the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) — an online event held October 16 through 18, 2020.

This year’s theme is “Protecting Health and Autonomy in the 21st Century.” The conference will bring together well-known speakers from around the world — including yours truly — who will present information on vaccine science, policy, law, ethics and civil liberties and will feature formal presentations, panel discussions and live chat rooms.

NVIC has held four previous hotel-based conferences in the Washington, D.C., area but, this time around, the conference will be held online due to the unpredictability of government regulations related to COVID-19, including travel and social distancing restrictions that may still be in play in October."

Sources and References
    1 HHS June 16, 2020
    2 Contagion Live September 2, 2020
    3, 4 Reuters July 30, 2020
    5 HRSA March 2020
    6 HHS June 9, 2020
    7 NEJM July 14, 2020 DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2022483
    8 Contagion Live July 23, 2020
    9 STAT May 26, 2020
    10 Fort-Russ.com May 20, 2020
    11, 13 Reuters July 23, 2020
    12 Biopharmadive.com July 24, 2020
    14, 15, 16 NPR September 4, 2020
    17 Pharmaceutical Technology May 1, 2020
    18 Daily Mail April 23, 2020
    19 Nature Reviews Drug Discovery 2018; 17: 261-279
    20 The Vaccine Reaction May 25, 2020
    21, 24 STAT News September 8, 2020
    22, 23 New York Times September 8, 2020 (Archived)
    25, 26 The Lancet August 15, 2020; 396(10249): 467-478
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (22nd September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020)

29. Link to Post #1096
    Language
    Thanks

Judge Declares "Stay-at-Home" Order UNCONSTITUTIONAL:

• ⚠️ Play speed 0.75 of this video is near perfect ... download (rip) this mp4 video then use Free VLC Player 0.85 speed = perfect! (via Tab "View" then mark : "Status Bar" you see below the video you can change the play speed to 0.85) ... Which Youtube can not do it only allows you to play limited play-speed choices: 0.25 - 0.5 - 0.75 - 1.0 - 1.25 etc. ... Download Free VLC Player here: videolan.org
    • I use "y2mate(dot)com/en60" or en.savefrom(dot)net/1-youtube-video-downloader-3 ... on PC only (not smartphone) but do NOT click on any pop-under & pop-over adds just use Alt-F4 or click it away safely if you know how!
    • I noticed that the maker of this very important video uses a video-edit software that CUTS OUT any short silent pauses we humans normally use ... Those pauses are NEEDED & NECESSARY to allow people to digest what is shared and to let it sink in ... But due to the almost robotic-like barrage of information overflow, some may feel highly annoyed and stop watching even if it is 100% legit & important to watch. Adding the "ADHD speed-talk" it makes it only worse! ... I may re-edit this video with the correct speed & pauses upload it to bitchute or brandnewtube (giving full credits to the owner of the video) to make my case and test neutral people which version they like the most!
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd September 2020 at 14:39.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (22nd September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020)

31. Link to Post #1097
    Language
    Thanks

Modelling justifying Victoria's lockdown has been 'proven wrong already'

• ⚠️ Why do ALL governments of the world REFUSE to make "predictive models" about the real >> consequences << aka psychological & physical "after effects" when applying those new (Draconian Tyrannical Orwellian-style) "C0VID Rules, Regulations, Insensitives (unconstitutional) "Emergency Laws"?

The Australian’s Adam Creighton criticized governments for relying on incorrect modelling.

“We know the UK modelling… has been famously disastrous from Imperial College,” Mr Creighton told Sky news host Alan Jones.

“It’s been just as bad in Australia.

“The modelling the Victorian government released on the 1st of August to justify severe stage four lockdown has been proven wrong already.

“It said by the middle of September, with 95 per cent confidence, the average rate of new infection would be between 40 and 60 and now it’s 34.

“This is not to criticize the modellers, its very hard to predict the future, of course.

“It is to criticize governments from relying on such models.

“If you go back to the first set of models that justified the first lockdowns back in March, in Victoria, they predicted Victorians alone would die, which is completely farcical now based on the information that we now know about Sweden, where there was no China-style lockdown.”

Mr Creighton said in Sweden 5,800 people had died which was sad, but really no different, in terms of total mortality, then the last five years in Sweden.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd September 2020 at 15:06.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (22nd September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020)

33. Link to Post #1098
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Scotland bans households from visiting each other in stark contrast to Boris Johnson’s new rules

James MorrisSenior news reporter, Yahoo News UK

Yahoo News UKTue, 22 September 2020, 2:47 pm BST

Nicola Sturgeon announces ban on household visits in Scotland

Rule goes further than any measure announced just two hours earlier by Boris Johnson for England, amid calls for PM to impose tighter restrictions

Another sign of tension between Westminster and Edinburgh governments

Boris Johnson and Nicola Sturgeon have announced dramatically different approaches to restricting the spread of the coronavirus.

Sturgeon, Scotland’s first minister, has banned households visiting each other from Wednesday – a rule which goes further than any of the new measures which had been announced by Johnson just two hours earlier.

The prime minister set out measures such as encouraging office staff to work from home, pubs closing at 10pm and wedding attendance being cut from 30 to 15.

Johnson said the devolved administrations would be “taking similar steps”.

Sturgeon, however, then announced the banning of household visits in addition to the measures such as working from home and 10pm pub closures.

She cited data suggesting the ban – having already applied in the west of Scotland – had reduced the spread of the virus, and that extending it to the rest of the country could reduce transmission.

A number of areas in northern England – including Leicester, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, parts of West Yorkshire and the West Midlands, and the North East – are currently subject to localised restrictions which ban households mixing.

Such restrictions have yet to be introduced in other parts of the country.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/nicola-stu...134724271.html

34. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

onawah (22nd September 2020)

35. Link to Post #1099
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,302 times in 8,663 posts

https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/13...433241600?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020)

37. Link to Post #1100
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

The article here lays out a subject that I had also thought about: the apparent MISINFORMATION I and all health professionals have learned about treating viruses. The dogma has been that viruses CANNOT be treated.

Quote The Treatment of Viral Diseases: Has the
    Truth Been Suppressed for Decades?
    Lee D. Merritt , M.D.

Antibiotics used in Lyme disease, including tetracyclines,
    macrolides, metronidazole, and ciprofloxacin, may have activity
    against a number of viruses.2
    How could all our medical education “overlook” this basic
    science?
    It may be difficult for non-physicians to appreciate the
    magnitude of this world-shaking scientific omission—and
    probable cover-up. It is the pharmaceutical equivalent of being
    told for 40 years the world is flat—only to have it conclusively
    exposed overnight to be round. This idea that viruses—like
    the current pandemic SARS-CoV-2 virus—can be killed by
    commonly used drugs—antibiotics, antimalarial, or antiparasitic
    agents—profoundly changes the practice of medicine.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (22nd September 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd September 2020), Icare (23rd September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 275 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55 65 105 155 275 LastLast