Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

This charade.

Macron:

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

greybeard (10th September 2020), Hermoor (16th September 2020), Icare (15th September 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #1042
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    This charade.

Macron:

Actually, it was rather worse: apparently he extended that same fist to be handed a glass of water, and again to return the glass.
    Poor man, he can't get everything right.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

greybeard (10th September 2020), Hermoor (16th September 2020), Icare (15th September 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #1043
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Important Message From Vernon Coleman

Dr Vernon Coleman is now on Brand New Tube. Click on the following link to watch his video, 'I'm Back! (September 6th 2020)'
    Don't forget to subscribe to his new channel at Brand New Tube.

You cant keep a good man down.
    Chris

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/i-039...8auhMpzzQ.html
    Last edited by greybeard; 11th September 2020 at 11:06.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hermoor (16th September 2020), Icare (15th September 2020), Satori (11th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #1044
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

Quote NEW: Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who fled to the United States after claiming Beijing covered up COVID-19, vows to publish evidence proving the virus is manmade.
    (quote above did not come with link, but found this video which was uploaded today, watching now, and yes she states the above in this video)

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Agape (12th September 2020), Alecs (16th September 2020), greybeard (11th September 2020), Harmony (16th September 2020), Hermoor (16th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #1045
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Quebec City Says It Will Isolate “Uncooperative” Citizens in Secret Corona Facility

Summit News
    September 11, 2020

Pixabay

Authorities in Quebec City, Canada have announced they will isolate “uncooperative” citizens in a coronavirus facility, the location of which remains a secret. Some people in a bar were ordered to wait until their COVID-19 tests came back, but left the premises before the results came back positive. This led to them being deemed “uncooperative” and forcibly interned in a quarantine facility. None of those tested have actually reported becoming sick from the coronavirus, but the state has the power to force citizens into isolation anyway.

Authorities in Quebec City, Canada have announced they will isolate “uncooperative” citizens in a coronavirus facility, the location of which remains a secret.

During a press conference, Dr. Jacques Girard, who heads the Quebec City public health authority, drew attention to a case where patrons at a bar were ordered to wait until their COVID-19 tests came back, but disregarded the command and left the premises before the results came back positive.

This led to them being deemed “uncooperative” and forcibly interned in a quarantine facility.
    “[W]e may isolate someone for 14 days,” Girard said during the press conference.

“And it is what we did this morning…forced a person to cooperate with the investigation…and police cooperation was exceptional.”
    Read full article here…

Quote ... forced a person to cooperate...
    ... right then and there I felt the endless fall into the bottomless pit of oxymoronic cognitive dissonance, in the pit of my stomach...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Agape (12th September 2020), ClearWater (12th September 2020), DaveToo (23rd September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Goba (17th September 2020), Hermoor (16th September 2020), Icare (16th September 2020), pueblo (12th September 2020), sunflower (12th September 2020), Sunny (13th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #1046
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

The UK government has quietly slipped in a legal proviso enabling the genome of anybody subject to Covid testing to be sequenced and retained permanently - no democratic scrutiny or debate.

With the ‘moon shot’ mass testing that Boris is proposing we see that the government has achieved the means to sequence the whole country- they have wanted this for a long time

Expect this pattern to be attempted globally - this goal may be one of the pandemic’s secret objectives
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Agape (12th September 2020), DaveToo (23rd September 2020), El_Pacificatore (14th September 2020), Gwin Ru (12th September 2020), Hermoor (16th September 2020), Icare (16th September 2020), pueblo (12th September 2020), silvanelf (18th September 2020), Sunny (13th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #1047
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote NEW: Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who fled to the United States after claiming Beijing covered up COVID-19, vows to publish evidence proving the virus is manmade.
    (quote above did not come with link, but found this video which was uploaded today, watching now, and yes she states the above in this video)

Thanks for the update. Google Li-Meng Yan, it’s all over the world news. The good question is whether they will be able to prove from all the materials that the virus was manufactured and how many people in the world are actually qualified to confirm the hypothesis and cross test it.

Hope they include manufacturing date(?)

Think Long Term Implications ...think Day After Tomorrow

Roll Eyes Only

😒

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th October 2020), Harmony (16th September 2020), Hermoor (16th September 2020), Icare (16th September 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), mountain_jim (12th September 2020), Olam (13th September 2020), pueblo (12th September 2020), Sunny (13th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #1048
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

If the above was true we may have about two months to pack (again) then grab the Cola bottle and go to the caves.

Do cranes fight dragons
    Do they speak the truth

🌈

16. Link to Post #1049
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,662 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th September 2020 at 12:29.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. Link to Post #1050
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Someone sent this to me, just passing it along for all.

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT

By Daniel Bobinski

Dear Mr. President,

My purpose for writing today is to address the Covid-19 situation.

According to the CDC report you quoted recently, only 6% of people who had less than two comorbidities died from Covid. And, I’m sure you remember Dr. Deborah Birx telling us that people are listed as Covid deaths even if they didn’t die from Covid.

Currently, if someone contracts Covid, that person has between a 97% and 99.85% chance of recovery. And yet, despite a steadily declining death rate nationwide, the medical establishment continues to act as if contracting Covid is a death sentence. If I may use a word that we hear with increasing regularity, this is gaslighting. They’re telling us one thing while the data tells us something else.

In many states your political enemies play on that. They continue to enact harsh lifestyle restrictions, all while blaming you for the pain and harassment that they inflict.

To cut to the chase, Mr. President, it has become obvious that decisions and warnings from some of your advisors are made with ulterior motives.

Mr. President, I don’t sit on the board of any multi-million-dollar corporation, but as an executive coach for over 30 years, I have clients who do. And my clients pay me to provide brutally honest insights based on my observations so they can have the best chance of success. I realize the following is unsolicited, but I want you and our country to succeed, so allow me to share some observations.

In 2010, Dr. Anthony Fauci was named to the Leadership Advisory Team for “The Decade of Vaccines,” a program started by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It is unfathomable to me that this was not disclosed to the American public from the start.
    Fauci is on record saying, “Things can’t and won’t get back to how they were” until there’s a vaccine. Interestingly, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the largest contributor to the World Health Organization (donating more annually than any nation state), has invested heavily in vaccine manufacturing. In fact, their plans for this have been long-established.
    On the very day you declared a national emergency to combat coronavirus, Bill Gates resigned from the Board of Directors of both Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway. As an executive coach, I know that nobody at that level makes such a move without a specific purpose. I do not believe the timing of his resignations was coincidental.
    When you expressed hope in the efficacy of the Zelenko Protocol (Zinc, Azithromycin, and Hydroxychloroquine [HCQ]) for treating Covid-19, Dr. Fauci downplayed it. Yet in 2005, the National Institutes of Health published an article in the Virology Journal titled Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread. Since Dr. Fauci was already the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infection Diseases at that time, he likely knew of HCQ’s effectiveness in fighting coronaviruses as early as 2005.
    Despite thousands of front-line doctors going on record saying hydroxychloroquine is effective in treating Covid-19, some doctors are told their medical licenses will be revoked if they prescribe HCQ to their Covid patients. In fact, some have lost their jobs because of it. And doctors I’ve interviewed have told me that, for the first time in their decades-long medical careers, they’ve been instructed not to prescribe a medication, even a drug that’s been used safely around the world for 65 years. They state they have never before seen such a directive from the FDA.
    Other treatments are also successful for treating Covid-19, such as an FDA-approved method of blood purification and use of a nebulizer with Budesonide.
    Mr. President, it has become clear to me that despite America’s doctors finding viable, effective, low-cost treatments to combat Covid, both your political enemies and some in the medical establishment do not have your best interests in mind.

Some want to see you fail.

Others are motivated by the money that’s flowing from our nation’s coffers.

For example, health care systems are financially rewarded for admitting Covid-19 patients to the hospital and also for reporting coronavirus deaths (as disclosed by the Director of the CDC). Additionally, states receive money from FEMA for each new case of Covid-19 identified, and they’ve grown accustomed to receiving that money. As the Senate President Pro Tempore in Idaho recently said when he voted against ending Idaho’s state of emergency, “We would forfeit tens of millions of dollars that President Trump and Congress have set aside.”

Beyond the FEMA money, vaccines themselves are also a big business. Although we have effective and inexpensive treatments for Covid, Mr. Gates and his colleagues in the medical establishment – including some of your advisors – are saying the only way to “return to normal” is by vaccinating the world.

I feel the need to underscore that the push for a vaccine is not simply an altruistic effort. The money involved in creating vaccine manufacturing facilities and delivery systems is not being spent – it’s being invested (their word). People affiliated with these organizations expect and anticipate a profit. And, with a stated goal of vaccinating the world, it will be a large profit.

Mr. President, some of your advisors recommending against inexpensive yet tremendously effective treatments have a clear conflict of interest.

So where does that leave us? We’ve heard much talk that a vaccine is on the way and the military will be involved in its distribution. Some governors are telling their states that vaccines will be required before they can return to normal.

Again, my work involves giving brutally honest insights based on my observations so although the following is unsolicited, I ask you to consider three things:

Expand your pool of advisors in the arena of vaccines. Do not let advisors linked to the vaccine industry be your main source of information. Abraham Lincoln had his team of rivals and King Solomon said many advisors bring success. We have effective and inexpensive treatments for Covid and with such an excellent recovery rate (97 to 99.85%), no reason exists for vaccines to be mandatory.
    Please also push for the FDA to approve the Zelenko Protocol to be prescribed at symptom onset to prevent needless hospitalizations and needless coronavirus deaths.
    Please remove the financial incentives for hospitals to admit Covid patients. Money going to the states from the Federal Government (e.g., OUR tax dollars) creates a disincentive for doctors to treat people early with existing inexpensive yet effective medication.
    In closing, it has become obvious to me that some people giving you advice do not have your (or America’s) best interest in mind. They are thinking about their own agendas and their own pocketbooks. For the sake of our American way of life, please consider the points I made.

With much respect,

Daniel Bobinski, M.Ed.

PS. As a side note, I see many of your supporters erroneously labelled as “anti-vaxxers,” when in fact they are simply anti-MANDATORY vaxxers. I ask you to also take that into consideration. When the medical establishment comes up with a vaccine, please ensure it is not mandatory, and that vaccines are not required for Americans to move about freely. Other viable treatments for Covid exist.

# #

Daniel Bobinski, M.Ed. is a certified behavioral analyst, best-selling author, corporate trainer, executive coach, and columnist. He’s also a veteran and a self-described Christian Libertarian who believes in the principles of free market capitalism – while standing firmly against crony capitalism.

The New Book of Daniel Podcast
    Twitter: @newbookofdaniel
    Parler: @newbookofdaniel
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newbookofdaniel/
    © Shadowtrail Media, LLC

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (15th September 2020), greybeard (15th September 2020), Gwin Ru (16th September 2020), Harmony (16th September 2020), haroldsails (16th September 2020), Hermoor (16th September 2020), Icare (15th September 2020), justntime2learn (15th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #1051
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Today

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2020), Harmony (16th September 2020), Hermoor (16th September 2020), justntime2learn (16th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2020), mountain_jim (16th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th September 2020), Sunny (16th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #1052
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

The study linked below reports that a combo of Vitamin D, Magnesium, and B-12 in older infected patients had a "significant reduction" in the proportion of patients of clinical deterioration requiring ICU and/or oxygen support.

A cohort study to evaluate the effect of combination Vitamin D, Magnesium and Vitamin B12 (DMB) on progression to severe outcome in older COVID-19 patients.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2020), Franny (16th September 2020), greybeard (16th September 2020), Gwin Ru (16th September 2020), Harmony (16th September 2020), Hermoor (16th September 2020), justntime2learn (16th September 2020), silvanelf (18th September 2020), Sunny (16th September 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #1053
    Language
    English
    Thanks

US Hospitals are Receiving $63,488 per "CASE" even when the CV19 Test is a SCAM
    Doctors Claim Worldwide that the CV19 PCR Test Does NOT Detect Infectious

https://www.awakeningchannel.com/pos...13a10018ce4ecb

I dont agree with the "presentation" on this channel but I agree with the content
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 16th September 2020 at 11:29.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hermoor (16th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #1054
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We Are Reporting You To The Sheepdog – David Icke

https://davidicke.com/2020/09/16/we-...at-censorship/

26. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hermoor (16th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #1055
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

We Are Reporting You To The Sheepdog – David Icke

https://davidicke.com/2020/09/16/we-...at-censorship/
    Currently listening to this.

It's all going a bit Stasi. What a mess.

Some Scottish, er, 'statistics' apparently sourced from people who'd have difficulty with the kind of Scottish statistics courses and exams I was once familiar with.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52214177

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2020), greybeard (16th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #1056
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The statistics show very few Corona virus deaths now and full explanation that the virus deaths were manipulated,
    Reported as covid on death certificate without test.

It would be good Bulseye if you could find a graph for suicides this year I have looked but not successful.
    Thanks for your post
    Chris

30. Link to Post #1057
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UK Column News - 16th September 2020

31. Link to Post #1058
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lord Sumption : UK September lockdown not enforceable + Internal market bill.

32. Link to Post #1059
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

But many other doctors claim the opposite ...
    Your standard claim about PCR tests is wrong -- you are just cherry-picking arguments which serve your agenda. But besides of this issue:

The usual covid-19 drive-thru testing is not using PCR.

Greybear, you should learn about some basic facts before you are flooding this forum with nonsense.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020)

34. Link to Post #1060
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    But many other doctors claim the opposite ...
    Your standard claim about PCR tests is wrong -- you are just cherry-picking arguments which serve your agenda. But besides of this issue:

The usual covid-19 drive-thru testing is not using PCR.

Greybear, you should learn about some basic facts before you are flooding this forum with nonsense.
    I wonder how many infected persons they would have found after any strong flew season in the past ?

Yesterday I talked about the bad health effects of mask to the local pharmacist in his shop In the end he said " whatever measure, good or bad, it has to be enforced on the public" (no kidding !) I said NO sir, this is sanitarian dictatorship. He promised to read my printed text about the health and reinfection risks by wearing masks.
    That is how all these many doctors and pharmacists are indoctrinated. As if they are managing cattle while making lots of money on the fear these days. It is really serious in France how the general public is not waking up.
    Emotional comments put aside I am interested to learn more about the validity or not of these drive-thru test stations. That would be useful. And I am waiting to see the necessary study that learns how many PCR test are actually in the false positif zone ( above the threshold of the 34 amplification cycles). That is the vital info we are needing today.
    Last edited by Philippe; 18th September 2020 at 10:32.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Gwin Ru (18th September 2020), pueblo (18th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 275 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 63 103 153 275 LastLast