Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #581
    United States Avalon Member periol's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    It's quite possible we will only be able to glean any meaningful numbers when we truly are post pandemic...if that ever happens!
    Indeed, I've read speculation that the only truly meaningful data we have or will have is the current fecal analysis they're doing in some communities, and the historical death rate (which we won't be able to objectively extrapolate for a few years yet).

I'm not holding my breath. Western medicine has never been able to do anything meaningful to tackle the flu, let alone the common cold. But somehow we're going to have better luck dealing with a killer cold. Sure.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to periol For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th May 2020), leavesoftrees (27th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020), Tigger (27th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #582
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Agreed periol. For so many years we have had a warped sense of control based mainly on higher standards of hygiene in combination with advances in science and medicine. But so much has been pure stupid luck.

I am interested in what Rudolph Steiner said about asteroids. I know that comets are associated with historical plagues. Steiner was an interesting guy.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th May 2020), leavesoftrees (27th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #583
    United States Avalon Member periol's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry in advance for going so far off topic from the thread...
    --------

I don't believe Steiner said anything in particular about asteroids. I have also asked that question. My personal belief is that any heavenly body we see has some sort of impact on us, whether physical or emotional or spiritual. Figuring out exactly what that impact is, well that's a different ballgame altogether.

Steiner definitely does talk a bit about comets. I'm sure I haven't read everything.

Someone more well-read than I sent me this when I was asking about the significance of the 4! comets in our solar system right now, as well as a meteor shower the earth passed through a couple of months ago:

Quote In the third scientific lecture course this comet topic is found in lecture 4 and lecture 8...also see lecture 7 of Spiritual Beings in Heavenly Bodies where Rudolf mentions the fact that certain evils are cleansed by the passing through of comets in our solar system.
    I believe he says that each comet has a different purpose. Steiner did say that Halley's comet was/is about increasing materialism (not the money kind). He also says (forgive me for crudely paraphrasing) that comets bring impulses of the feminine to the etheric realm in the solar system. To that end, I find it interesting that countries with female leaders seem to be doing well responding to the coronavirus - Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Iceland, South Korea, Finland, Hong Kong, etc.

Scientifically, comets are ancient balls of ice from outside our solar system. Steiner says that there is a spiritual motivation behind the science, and that they are essentially seeding the solar system with different spiritual impulses.

One last note: Steiner doesn't say this, but I do think there is a relation to a comet's impact on us and our ability to see it. For example, Comet Swan just made a pass by the sun, but it is barely visible (and I can't see it at all in my location) on the horizon just after sunset, and you definitely can't tell it's a comet without a powerful telescope. In other words, nothing like Halley's comet.

Finally, I don't know if I need a disclaimer or not, but I'm not, nor have been, an anthroposophist or a true believer in Steiner. I'm just a seeker who has read quite a bit from him and found him to be generally in line with what I thought before I read him.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to periol For This Post:

AutumnW (28th May 2020), Bo Atkinson (27th May 2020), gini (27th May 2020), leavesoftrees (27th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020), Sunny (29th May 2020), wondering (28th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #584
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

I read Steiner's Agriculture book and applied his concoction, which was arcanely made in horns of livestock... It wanted to feel like Frodo Baggins spreading his soil from the Shire, while dosing our land, (we settled on a junkyard plot with auto fluids in 1971, and car parts were strewn everywhere). I am sure this remedy worked as indeed it is plain compost, really; and in my piecemeal opinion ever since, aggregating of rotted organics inoculates and improves the soil, which is nothing new in nature nor in peasant farming. That was nearly50 years ago and I've ignored most of Steiners ideas since, especially where esoterics eventually offered better rationalizations for epidemics.

What I read and prefer more recently is that epidemics are "thought forms" overtaking increasing masses of people, until and unless the people raise mental vibrations to harmonious levels overcoming the malevolent, dissonant vibrations; and unless people stop succumbing to the dark lodge beckoning. This part of black magic utilizes electronic transmitters today, but the harmonized sentient person can out-vibe it, especially if enough people do this harmoniously.

Esoterics strikes this note about thought forms, (an older expression), which today might as well be called 5G cymatics, impressing vibrational pattterns on the etheric bodies of humans. The ubiquitous transmitters everywhere are enabled to focus vibrational patterns on target neural centers, because this amplifies the electronic, (etheric) effect. Extremely disonant vibrations can stamps sort of an unwell pattern to make one ill, especially if that person has weakened immunities, which, truer esoterics explains in terms of a weakened etheric body.

Viral medicine will one day discover the mechanisms of dissonant pattern stamping, whereas viruses are known not as biological entities, but rather as sustained molecular patterns imposed on very small structures instead. Convalescing is greatly shortened and even instantaneously effected, by etheric wellness practices. This subject matter is of course suppressed and distorted, so long as materialism sways the public belief system.

My list of references is too long and diversified to quickly assemble, as I have always been a forward researcher less interested in my own tracks.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

AutumnW (28th May 2020), gini (27th May 2020), justntime2learn (27th May 2020), leavesoftrees (27th May 2020), onawah (27th May 2020), onevoice (28th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020), wondering (28th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #585
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Corona whats going on? Dont fear
    Dr Rashid Buttar

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

onawah (27th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020), wondering (28th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #586
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bruce Lipton
    Corona Truth Stop The Fear

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

onawah (27th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020), wondering (28th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #587
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

An interesting new "twist" -

Australian researchers see virus design manipulation

A forthcoming Australian scientific study concludes that the coronavirus causing the global pandemic contains unique properties suggesting it was manipulated in a Chinese laboratory and was not the result of a natural occurrence.

Five scientists who conducted the study discovered an unusual ability of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, as the pathogen behind COVID-19 is called, to easily infect humans.

The scientists said there is no sign so far that the virus can be found in other animals, including bats or the exotic wildlife sold for fresh meat at a market in the Chinese city of Wuhan, where the virus was first identified and where China maintains a major laboratory studying such viruses.

and...

China and India move troops as border tensions escalate

Thousands of Chinese troops reportedly move into sensitive areas along Himalayan frontier

Tensions between China and India over their Himalayan border have escalated, with China accused of moving thousands of troops into disputed territory and expanding a military airbase in the region.

Thousands of Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) troops are reported to have moved into sensitive areas along the eastern Ladakh border, setting up tents and stationing vehicles and heavy machinery in what India considers to be its territory.

In response, the Indian army has moved several battalions from an infantry division usually based in the Ladakh city of Leh to “operational alert areas” along the border, and reinforcement troops have been brought in.

The aggressive military posturing follows two skirmishes between the two sides on 5 and 9 May in the border areas of Pangong Lake and North Sikkim in Ladakh, in which more than 100 soldiers from both sides were injured.

On Wednesday Donald Trump waded into the heightened standoff, claiming that he had “informed both India and China that the United States is ready, willing and able to mediate or arbitrate their now raging border dispute”.

Comment: China would accept Trump's offer like Iran was willing to accept the US's offer to assist with COVID-1984™.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

greybeard (27th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), justntime2learn (27th May 2020), onawah (27th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020), wondering (28th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #588
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NHS ‘Test And Trace’ System To Go Live From Thursday, Boris Johnson Announces

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-john...152350473.html

Boris Johnson has warned that the public may have to endure the “captivity” of a 14-day self-isolation under a new test-and-trace system for Covid-19.

The prime minister revealed to MPs that NHS England’s long-awaited new programme will go live from Thursday at 9am, declaring that it would be an essential condition ending the national lockdown.

Individuals will be one phone call away from being told to self-isolate for up to a fortnight if a new army of 25,000 tracers identify them as having had “close contact” with others who have tested positive for the virus.

Under the NHS Test And Trace system, “close contact” is defined as being within two metres of someone for more than 15 minutes without any protection such as a plastic screen or protective equipment.

NHS contact tracers or local public health teams will ask anyone who tests postiive for Covid-19 to share details of the people they have been in close contact with and places they have visited.

The “detective” team then emails or texts those close contacts, telling them they must stay home for 14 days even if they have no symptoms, to avoid unknowingly spreading the virus.

From Thursday, those who believe they have symptoms can book a test at nhs.uk/coronavirus or by calling a new national helpline number, 119.

The scheme will be voluntary at first, but Health Secretary Matt Hancock is holding in reserve powers to force the public to comply if there is a danger of fresh outbreaks of the pandemic.

Hancock confirmed for the first time that the new system would allow England to “move away from a national lockdown” within “coming weeks” and instead have a network of local lockdowns instead.

He even raised the prospect of it paving the way for people get a haircut or see their extended families for the first time in months.

Revealing the news to the Commons Liaison Committee, where he again defended his chief aide Dominic Cummings for breaching self-isolation rules, Johnson admitted the extra restriction would be difficult for some people.

“People will say this is a grave imposition. It is a huge imposition but it will be on a very small minority of the population,” he said.

“But I would just say to people it is worth it because that is the tool other countries have used to unlock the prison to make sure we can go forward.

“That captivity for a tiny minority for only a short time will allow us gradually to release 66 million people from the current situation.”

Johnson added that if people are asymptomatic they will have to stay at home for 14 days. Those with symptoms will be allowed a test to see if they actually have the virus and then face a shorter period of self-quarantine of just 7 days.

“This is a pretty big change. People will say ‘Hang on a mo, you are telling me if someone from NHS Test and Trace contacts me and says I’m a contact of somebody who has coronavirus, I’ve got to self-isolate for 14 days?’ I’m afraid the answer to that is yes.

“If you are contacted by an NHS tracer and you’ve been told you have been for more than 15 minutes less than 2m away from someone who has tested positive for coronavirus, then you should self-isolate.

“If people don’t, we will consider bringing in financial sanctions, fines.”
    Dominic Cummings (Photo: ASSOCIATED PRESS)
    Dominic Cummings (Photo: ASSOCIATED PRESS)

He added that the government would be “relying on people’s public spiritedness”. “We are relying very much on the common sense of the public to recognise the extreme seriousness of this. This is our way out,” he said.

Labour’s Meg Hillier asked Johnson why his ‘Stay At Home’ messaging was “so unclear” that only his chief aide did the right thing while the public did not understand the restrictions.

The PM replied: “No, Meg, I think the message during lockdown was very clear and people who had the virus, including my adviser, isolated for 14 days, people stayed at home.”

Former TalkTalk phone company boss Baroness Harding, who is leading the NHS Test And Trace scheme, refused to be drawn on the issue of Cummings’ conduct.

“I’m not going to get drawn into any individual. This is about how 60 million of us behave, not about one person. I have great faith in the overall good nature of the great British public.”

NHS test and trace is seen by Downing Street as a key prerequisite for ending the nationwide lockdown that has existed since March 23. It will allow instead a series of local lockdowns in areas where outbreaks flare up.

Countries like South Korea managed to keep their coronavirus deaths to very low numbers by implementing a successful mass programme of testing and then tracing and isolating everyone in contact with those who contract the virus.

Johnson will formally review the lockdown tomorrow (Thursday) and assess whether scientific evidence supports his plan to ease restrictions from June 1, including the first reopening of primary schools.

No.10 said it remains confident of hitting the PM’s 200,000 “ambition” for testing capacity by Monday. Capacity saw a big jump to 154,120 in the 24 hours up to 9am on Tuesday.

The test-and-trace system will aim to get its test results within 24 hours for every case, allowing for speedy contact to then be made with those who have been in close contact.

The separate NHSX app, which is meant to supplement the system by allowing the public to use their smartphones to identify people near them with the virus, will not be ready in time for the launch on Thursday.

But local councils have complained in recent weeks about being not fully included in the plans, particularly given their environmental health officers’ experience in tracking and tracing in the past.

Local Public Health England officials are expected to decide how far to impose quarantines if there are outbreak in individual schools or workplaces.

NHS Providers chief Chris Hopson said he feared that the local infrastructure needed for the national scheme was “simply not going to be in place”.

“In our view, it is really not helpful to argue that there will be world-class test and trace facilities on June 1 when local authorities only got to start working on the plans five days ago,” Hopson said.

Government officials counter that £300m extra funding has been made available to town halls to help staff the programme.

Hopson told BBC Radio 4’s World at One programme that NHS chief executives “are really nervous” about the way the PM’s aide Dominic Cummings had affected public support for the social distancing.

“Over the last four days..those guidelines, the credibility of those guidelines, the trust and confidence in them, seems to have been significantly dented,” he said, pointing to a YouGov poll showing 70% of the public would think twice about cooperating with new restrictions.

I Sent this @ letter to my family

Hi
    How are you?
    If you watched the run up to the news you would have seen the latest about contact tracing.
    They have recruited thousands of people to be in contact with those who tested positive to test.

Where did they recruit these people?

The test is flawed because it will pickup any previous flu or injection against flu.
    So the person tested positive with no symptoms will be told to self isolate and similarly anyone who has been in contact with that person will be told the same and anyone in contact with them the same -- of course they will then suggest the vaccine if they have it rolled out by then--they have ordered millions of shots.
    If you refuse will be considered to be a carrier of a deadly virus if you have tested positive

Bill Gates wants the total word population vaccinated.

Unfortunately conspiracy theories are sometimes no longer theories but true.
    Im safe -- I dont care for myself--if I died tomorrow it would be just fine but I am concerned for younger people including you.

Chris

I did not mean to underline oops.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...DpB7JnpoopYk1K
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th May 2020 at 17:54.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

gini (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (27th May 2020), onawah (27th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020), Sunny (29th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #589
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

New Vaccine Could Kill 50 Million in the US: Mikovits & Tenpenny:
    5/27/20
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/dr-ju...le-in-the-u-s/

(There's really no mystery if you begin with the theory that the real agenda is to cull the population, and so little real concern among the planners about accurate statistics, just so long as enough panic is created so that many will accept the vaccine, fall ill, die or at the very least become sterile and/or genetically modified. )

"Comments by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and Dr. Judy Mikovits have both been recent guests on LondonReal.tv, and interviewed by Brian Rose. LondonReal.tv recently had to develop their own video platform to beat the Facebook and Google YouTube censorship, as Brian Rose frequently interviews doctors and scientists the corporate media and Big Tech desperately want to censor.

We have featured the work of both women frequently here on Health Impact News.

Judy A. Mikovits, PhD, earned her BA from University of Virginia and PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University. In just over twenty years she rose from an entry-level lab technician to become director of the lab of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms at the National Cancer Institute before leaving to direct the Cancer Biology program at EpiGenX Pharmaceuticals in Santa Barbara, California.

She has published over 50 scientific papers.

Dr. Mikovits spoke the truth about the fraudulent use of government research money, the marketing of inaccurate retrovirus tests, Medicare fraud, the contaminated blood supply, and the harm that is associated with vaccines and their schedule of administration.

Her research showed how retroviruses are linked to the plague of modern illnesses that are bankrupting the U.S. healthcare system.

She was arrested without a warrant and held in jail for 5 days without the opportunity for bail as a fugitive from justice. Her career was destroyed.

Her story is documented in the book Plague: ​One Scientist’s intrepid Search For the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other Diseases.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is an osteopathic medical doctor, board-certified in three specialties. She is the founder of Tenpenny Integrative Medical Center, a medical clinic located near Cleveland, Ohio. Her company, Courses4Mastery.com provides online education and training regarding all aspects of vaccines and vaccination.

Dr. Tenpenny has invested nearly 20 years and more than 40,000 hours documenting and exposing the problems associated with vaccines. As an internationally known speaker and author, her many articles have been translated into at least 15 languages.

She offers online education on the topic of vaccines, and her yearly Mastering VaccineInfo Boot Camp is probably the most comprehensive training in the truth about vaccines found anywhere.

Dr. Mikovits was the first one interviewed, and during the course of that interview, Brian Rose asked her about the COVID-19 vaccine that is being fast-tracked, with some pharmaceutical companies saying they will have a vaccine by this fall.

Dr. Mikovits discusses the absurdity of giving a COVID-19 vaccine to healthy people who would already most likely have natural immunity. She states:

So now you’re going to inject an agent, into every cell in the body. I just can’t even imagine a recipe for anything other than what I would consider mass murder on a scale where 50 million people will die in America from the vaccine.

Watch her full statement.May 27, 2020

VIDEO HERE

Dr. Mikovits is part of a new film being produced called “Plandemic,” and a trailer featuring her testimony has gone viral in recent weeks in spite of efforts to censor it, with some estimates guessing that it may have been viewed by well over 20 million people already.

She states that the man who directed the smear campaign to try and silence her was Dr. Anthony Fauci, currently on President Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force.

Dr. Mikovits claims other heads of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) colluded to silence her and suppress her research.

Willis: Apparently their attempts to silence you have failed. And I have to ask, how do you sit here with confidence to call out these great forces and not fear for your life?

Dr. Mikovits: Because if we don’t stop this now, we can not only forget our Republic and our freedom, but we can forget humanity, because we’ll be killed by this agenda.

Watch the trailer of what is currently probably the most banned video in the world right now:
    VIDEO HERE

About a week after Brian Rose interviewed Dr. Mikovits, he did a show with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

He mentioned Dr. Mikovits’ prediction that if we went full steam ahead with this new COVID vaccine that 50 million people would die, and asked Dr. Tenpenny if she agreed.

Not only did Dr. Tenpenny say she agreed with Dr. Mikovits’ prediction of deaths in the U.S. from a COVID vaccine, but she stated that there would also be many who are injured by the vaccine who might wish they were dead:

“There are some things worse than death.”

Watch her full response:
    VIDEO HERE

Here is her full interview with Brian Rose on LondonReal.tv.
    https://londonreal.tv/how-the-corona...erri-tenpenny/
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gini (29th May 2020), greybeard (29th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020), wondering (28th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #590
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The “New Normal” will be a COVI-PASS Digital Health Passport for Global Dictators
    5/27/20
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/the-n...bal-dictators/

COVI-PASS Digital Health Passport = Instant Global Dictatorship
    by Vera Sharav
    Alliance for Human Research Protection

In March, I reported about an invasive microchip tattoo that was designed specifically to facilitate enforcement of children’s vaccination. The microchip technology was developed at the personal request of Bill Gates.

I noted that “ultimately, such tattoos will facilitate enforcement of vaccination dictates.”

Read: Micro-Chip Technology Resurrects Tattoo Identification + Medical Surveillance

The Covid-19 pandemic sped up the date of Bill Gates’ planned launching of vaccination dictatorship.

Introducing: COVI-PASS: Digital Health Passport: https://www.covipass.com/#AboutCoviPass, by British Cyber Security VST Enterprises.

According to VST, it is being used by the European Commission and United Nations projects.

This will be “THE NEW NORMAL” dictatorship that the global rulers have prepared for us mortals – unless we mount a global rebellion.

In a videotaped interview on May 6, 2020, Bill Gates said that the “Final Solution” to end coronavirus disease is the vaccine."

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (27th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #591
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Following on from onawah's post and links.

https://vaccineimpact.com/

Please click more at the bottom of the link.
    Ch

The UN “New World Order” Has Now Been Published: No Longer a “Conspiracy Theory” – Out of the Shadows

Now that we are a few months into the global Coronavirus event, it is time to pause for a minute and consider how we got here, and why. First, if you have been following Health Impact News throughout this entire time, you will know that this was a planned event, and therefore it is not a true "pandemic," but what many now in the alternative media are calling a "plandemic." Those who have been warning for many years that there is a concentrated global group of powerful people who want a global one-world government to control and rule every single person on the planet have been tagged with the pejorative term "conspiracy theorist," a term thought to be first used by the CIA labeling people who did not believe the official media and government reports on President John F. Kennedy's assassination in Dallas, Texas in 1963. However, during the height of the plandemic this past March, with almost no mention in the corporate media, the United Nations published a new website called: The United Nations New World Order. They issued a Press Release via PR Newswire: United Nations NWO (UNNWO) Launches COVID 19 Coronavirus Focused International Day of Happiness 2020 Campaign Theme HAPPINESS FOR ALL TOGETHER. The desire of a group of very powerful people to establish a one-world government, which also requires reducing the size of the world's population to a more controllable size, is no longer a "conspiracy theory." They are no longer hiding their intentions, and one of their leaders in particular, Bill Gates, is being courted by the corporate media and bringing his desires and intentions out into the open with seemingly no fear whatsoever. Will they succeed?
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th May 2020 at 20:25.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th May 2020), gini (29th May 2020), gord (28th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), onevoice (28th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #592
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That is a very thorough article, with many links to other well-researched articles.
    You could spend a lot of time just going over all those links.
    So it looks like the UN NWO has been alive and well since 20o8 at least, though it may have been operating under different guises, all apparently directed (at least in part) by:
    OF COURSE!! the Bill and Melinda Gates Fdn.!!
    But founded by Jamie Illien in partnershio with Nelson Mandela's son
    WATCH THE VIDEO TO GET THE FACTS ABOUT THE UN NWO BACKGROUND

Following is some of the info at one of those links, this one: https://www.activistpost.com/2020/05...site-real.html
    "
    Fact Check: Is The United Nations New World Order Website Real?
    by Spiro Skouras
    MAY 25, 2020

Recently, a website addressed UNNWO.org has been making the rounds online. UNNWO stands for United Nations New World Order and the website has become the center of a debate questioning the site’s legitimacy. Is the site real? Or fake?

The UNNWO website’s “About” section reads:

The United Nations New World Order Project is a global, high-level initiative founded in 2008 to advance a new economic paradigm, a new political order, and more broadly, a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050.

In this report we examine if the site is real and legitimate, and if the site has any connections to the United Nations.

United Nations NWO website
    https://unnwo.org

UnidoHappiness.org

United Nations NWO (UNNWO) Launches COVID 19 Coronavirus Focused International Day of Happiness 2020 Campaign Theme HAPPINESS FOR ALL TOGETHER
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301026735.html

United Nations NWO (UNNWO) Launches COVID 19 Coronavirus Focused International Day of Happiness 2020 Campaign Theme HAPPINESS FOR ALL TOGETHER
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/unite...110000578.html

UN NWO Registration
    https://whois.net

UnidoHappiness Registration
    https://whois.net

UN Happiness Resolutions
    https://illienglobal.com/happiness/resolutions/

United Nations New Economic Paradigm Calls On All People & All Nations To Adopt “Happytalism” Over Capitalism On Occasion Of 49th Earth Day.
    https://apnews.com/Globe%20Newswire/...1c2d79c3e89241

New US$ 750 million pledge by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to support the Global Fund is timely and will save lives
    https://www.unaids.org/en/resources/...0120126psgates

Gates Foundation to Invest $5 Billion in Africa Over Five Years
    https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/n...ver-five-years

Jayme Illien Crunchbase
    https://www.crunchbase.com/person/ja...ction-overview

Jayme Illien Linked In
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaymeillien/

Notice: Illien Adoptions International, Inc.
    https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...onal–inc-.html

UNIDOHappiness Founder Illien Touches Down at NATO, 21st International Economics and Security ConferenceUnited Nations Happiness Day Founder, former UN Iraq Adviser, and CIA recruit, Jayme Illien…
    https://markets.businessinsider.com/...ien-1002313381 "

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Following on from onawah's post and links.

https://vaccineimpact.com/

Please click more at the bottom of the link.
    Ch

The UN “New World Order” Has Now Been Published: No Longer a “Conspiracy Theory” – Out of the Shadows

Now that we are a few months into the global Coronavirus event, it is time to pause for a minute and consider how we got here, and why. First, if you have been following Health Impact News throughout this entire time, you will know that this was a planned event, and therefore it is not a true "pandemic," but what many now in the alternative media are calling a "plandemic." Those who have been warning for many years that there is a concentrated global group of powerful people who want a global one-world government to control and rule every single person on the planet have been tagged with the pejorative term "conspiracy theorist," a term thought to be first used by the CIA labeling people who did not believe the official media and government reports on President John F. Kennedy's assassination in Dallas, Texas in 1963. However, during the height of the plandemic this past March, with almost no mention in the corporate media, the United Nations published a new website called: The United Nations New World Order. They issued a Press Release via PR Newswire: United Nations NWO (UNNWO) Launches COVID 19 Coronavirus Focused International Day of Happiness 2020 Campaign Theme HAPPINESS FOR ALL TOGETHER. The desire of a group of very powerful people to establish a one-world government, which also requires reducing the size of the world's population to a more controllable size, is no longer a "conspiracy theory." They are no longer hiding their intentions, and one of their leaders in particular, Bill Gates, is being courted by the corporate media and bringing his desires and intentions out into the open with seemingly no fear whatsoever. Will they succeed?
    Last edited by onawah; 27th May 2020 at 23:29.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (29th May 2020), onevoice (28th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #593
    Language
    English
    Thanks

7 Billion Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine for World’s Population of 7 Billion – Was This the Plan All Along?
    5/27/20
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/7-...lan-all-along/

"by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

The COVID-19 pandemic has created an instant market for vaccine development. Around $1 billion of U.S. taxpayer funds have already been given to Big Pharma to develop the much coveted COVID-19 mRNA vaccine, a new class of vaccines that have never before been successfully developed. ($450 million to Johnson & Johnson in March, and $483 million to Moderna Therapeutics in April.)

At least another $2 billion is being spent by the Bill Gates-founded Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI).

And this is all just for starters, as over 100 COVID-19 vaccines are currently in development by most of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. The CARES Act signed into law on Mar. 27, 2020 allocates $27 billion for COVID-19 vaccine development, just in the U.S. alone.

And if that wasn’t enough, earlier this week (May, 2020) President Trump seemingly gave a blank check to spend as much as possible to fast track a COVID-19 vaccine through “Operation Warp Speed,” a coalition of scientists, government officials, military agencies, and private companies led by Alex Azar, the Health and Human Services Secretary, and Mark Esper, the Defense Secretary.

Their goal: to deliver 300 million doses of coronavirus vaccine from November to December 2020 and another 300 million by January 2021. (Source.)

So just by starting to research a COVID-19 vaccine, the already lucrative pharmaceutical industry just became the all-time most profitable industry on the planet.

As pharmaceutical companies compete with each other to get a COVID-19 vaccine to market, there was initial skepticism that an mRNA vaccine could be developed anytime soon. Projections were that it would take about 5 years, and even then only with a small chance of success. See:

Medical Analytics Firm: COVID19 Vaccine to Take 5.2 Years to Develop with 5% Chance of Success
    Now, as we saw earlier this week with the announcement of the new “Operation Warp Speed” project, the projections are to produce enough vaccines to be able to inject all 350 million citizens of the United States by the end of 2020.

And on May 1st this week Moderna Therapeutics announced a partnership with Lonza manufacturing to start producing 1 billion COVID-19 vaccines a year.

Moderna Therapeutics is partnering with Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), who also has close ties to Bill Gates.

Bill Gates said in an interview this week that 7 billion vaccine doses are needed to end the COVID-19 pandemic, which is about the number of people currently living on the planet.

Will the entire world’s population just volunteer to get this vaccine, or are the drug companies counting on the fact that they will become mandatory?

The world’s largest manufacturer of vaccines, the Serum Institute of India, which produces 1.5 billion vaccine doses a year for an array of diseases, said it was not going to wait for approval of a COVID-19 vaccine, but would start manufacturing them immediately, starting with 40 million doses. They are currently working with the the Oxford Vaccine Group. (Source.)

It would seem that pharmaceutical companies manufacturing a COVID-19 vaccine are banking on the fact that the World Health Organization will recommend that they be mandatory.

Will the U.S. comply?

Is President Trump the Key to Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines in the U.S.?

There are good reasons why vaccine industry insiders balked at the idea of developing an mRNA vaccine so quickly initially. They have tried to develop them in the past, with dismal results. They were unsuccessful in trying to develop this kind of vaccine for other coronaviruses, like SARS and MERS.

Dr. Fauci and the NIH, working together with Bill Gates, also previously had dismal results in developing this kind of vaccine for HIV/AIDS.

But all of that has now changed with the world-wide “pandemic” of COVID-19.

President Trump can now eliminate safety tests normally required for FDA approval of drugs and vaccines, by invoking the “Emergency Use Authorization” authority which “allows FDA to help strengthen the nation’s public health protections against CBRN threats by facilitating the availability and use of MCMs needed during public health emergencies.”

According to the FDA website:

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), the FDA Commissioner may allow unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

Section 564 of the FD&C Act was amended by the Project Bioshield Act of 2004 and was further amended by the Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Reauthorization Act of 2013 (PAHPRA), the 21st Century Cures Act of 2016, and Public Law 115-92 of 2017.

President Trump invoked this authority this week (May, 2020) in directing the FDA to approve the anti-viral drug remdesivir, which was previously abandoned as a treatment for Ebola.

“I’m pleased to announce that Gilead now has a EUA (emergency use authorization) from the FDA for remdesivir — and you know what that is, because that’s been the hot thing also in the papers and in the media for the last little while,” the president said.

FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn confirmed the authorization “was issued today.” (Source.)

This is like a dream come true for pharmaceutical companies. A pandemic allows them to secure government funds to research new drugs.

It allows them to bypass normal FDA safety testing with legal immunity should things go wrong and people are injured or die from the side effects.

Then the government, who paid for the research and development, ends up spending more of your taxpayer funds to purchase these vaccines through the CDC, and then requires the American population to receive them, while selling the excess vaccines produced that the American public does not use to the World Health Organization to be mandated upon citizens of other countries.

With the announcement earlier this week that Moderna Therapeutics has developed a partnership with Lonza manufacturing to start producing 1 billion COVID-19 vaccines a year, it would seem that they are the leading candidate at this point to benefit the most, especially since they are working in partnership with Dr. Anthony Fauci, a member of President Trump’s Coronavirus task force team.

The Moderna – Lonza partnership was huge news this week, as Fauci said back in February that even if they had a vaccine that would work, it would be difficult to produce so many so quickly:

Production would require an amount of time that’s as “problematic” as developing the shot itself, Fauci said. (Source.)

Fauci also allegedly stated that once Moderna reached phase 2 testing of the vaccine, that it would be tested in China, suggesting that he is still working closely with the World Health Organization, and looking at supplying his COVID-19 vaccine to the entire world. (Source.)

Do you want to be required to receive an experimental COVID-19 vaccine that has been fast-tracked and where the drug companies have no risk or liability should anything go wrong?

If not, President Trump is the probably the only one who can stop this, and it is time that the American public lets him know that we will not comply."

See Also:

Bill Gates Documentary Reveals Ties to Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and Eugenics Movement
    Trump Mobilizes Military to Deliver Coronavirus Vaccine – Appoints Another Bill Gates Funded Big Pharma Exec as Chief Military Advisor for Operation Warp Speed
    Bill Gates’ Plan to use Microneedles to Deliver COVID19 Vaccine and Embed Vaccination Status into the Skin
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (28th May 2020), greybeard (29th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #594
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Today's articles from Dr. Mercola
    (There is such a flood of info now, it's too time-consuming to read it all, but Mercola's info is always well-researched and relevant)

Following are links from Dr. Mercola's email update for today:
    "Your Wednesday Articles

The Billionaires Who Are Cashing in on the Pandemic
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=880982287
    Unemployment has reached a historical high during the COVID-19 pandemic, but not everyone is feeling its pain. In fact, some individuals are cashing in big, in a variety of ways. Discover the surprising players who are helping to usher in a whole new, post-COVID way of living.

Global Health Mafia Protection

A recent video blog by a Canadian citizen journalist exposes how global health companies use Mafia-like tactics such as extortion, protection and money laundering to enrich themselves and vaccine makers. Their schemes have become more apparent during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Will the World Become a Police State?
    Globally, human rights are being violated. Groups are being targeted and the UN is calling for restraint as it's feared that surveillance protocols may become permanent.

Coronavirus Updates: What You Need to Know
    https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vita..._rid=880982287
    Up-to-date info on coronavirus and other health-related news happening in the world.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (28th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), shaberon (28th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #595
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,506 times in 4,009 posts

Here are a few ordinary statements blithely giving us the run-down, as with J&J:

Stoffels announced that his company aims to begin production within the next few weeks “before the vaccine has gone through clinical trials or been approved by the FDA.” The reasoning behind this rush for manufacturing, as Stoffels explains, is to ensure that there are sizeable quantities ready for consumption – assuming they ultimately get approved. While admitting that this is a generally unorthodox approach to vaccine development, Stoffels justifies this unprecedented reverse-order for the reason that “the crisis is so big that we have to organize ourselves differently and get going…(Forbes, March 30).”

Or:

"Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla announced that “the short, less than four-month time frame in which we’ve been able to move from preclinical studies to human testing is extraordinary.” Bloomberg reports that, across the board, “drugmakers have been working with regulators to compress development times to stop the spread of the virus…”

Pfizer has projected the fall of 2020 as an intended target period for emergency use of their vaccine. Currently, the company is working on four different potential products – each of which are based on a “new type of RNA technology.”

Specifically, upon injection into the body, the RNA (ribonucleic acid) inserts itself into human cells, which results in the formation of viral proteins that ultimately trigger the development of protective antibodies.

The only problem with this technology is that it has not actually been approved yet."

Both cases receive a stock increase for which analysts are already predicting a boom-and-bust bubble. Of course.

With this UN NWO as far as I can tell, it should be attributed to that Illien character, who, yes, as far as we know, comes from the CIA and Iraq and so forth. Being that his company started around 1980. It is a corporation so there is no real secret as to its existence, it has been taking donations all along.

The United Nations itself has not published anything about a New World Order; this person, and some others, have. So there is an issue of NGOs and what are they really doing, either the charity or financial ones. Sometimes you get lucky and find a clean one.

Here's the thing. I don't want that U. N. smotherfest falling all over everything. I also don't want to empower the Republicans as the alternative here. I also wouldn't want the Republican fiasco to turn into a last minute ballot switch so the Autocrats can install Hillary in a coup de grace. On one hand, I don't believe Trump can ultimately stop it if Congress wants it so bad they over-ride his veto, and I am not sure if Congress can stop him from making it part of an emergency. It could go a few different ways. But there is some chance that the blinders will drop so quickly from the lack of disaster that it will wind up with little public support.

Large motive has already been provided for hundreds if not thousands of manufacturing firms to relocate from China to India. I don't quite understand about the military buildup. Neither place needs a few more miles of territory.

I could believe the virus is hard to find in Wuhan meat or animals. That still doesn't seem to make anything a better explanation than it came from a person in New York. It could have been shed by a comet, or, mischievously wished into existence by djinn. I am not sure.

My understanding is that with almost any medicine, almost all of the cost is in Research and Development. So if there is not really any such stage, and the little imitation is paid for by bailouts, then further down the road, it is not really a big deal for them to produce and sell it cheaply.

In other words most stuff costs a hundred bucks a sniff since it went round in circles for ten years getting booted and tweaked and whatnot, and this one is nearly free because it was invented before they had a patient. Money is made up front and it can lurk around for another bubble to burst.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

greybeard (28th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #596
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill Maher was 'absolutely bang on' when he derided COVID-19 media hysteria

Sky News host Paul Murray says US television personality Bill Maher was “absolutely bang on” by calling out alarmist media spreading what Mr Maher described as “disaster porn”.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

pueblo (28th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #597
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

SERIOUSLY?! – CDC Admits Virus Is Almost IMPOSSIBLE To Die From! – This Is INSANE!

by IWB
    May 27, 2020

Josh Sigurdson reports on a new CDC study that shows the coveted virus that has lead to mass lockdowns and a global depression (at least as a catalyst) has about a 0.26% mortality rate.

Moreover, if you remove nursing homes from the equation it’s about a 0.1% mortality rate if you HAVE it. If you consider the asymptomatic numbers, that actually puts the likelihood realistically if you have it down to as low as 0.04%. The final figure represented by the CDC not including pre-existing conditions, age or real asymptomatic numbers shows a likelihood for the average person of 1 in 6,745 of dying from the virus.

Meanwhile millions face death from poverty and the biggest global depression in history. Unemployment is cratering and 52% of small businesses say they will likely never reopen.

People are being beaten and arrested for walking down the street without contraptions on their face that don’t actually work. People are being told that if they wish to leave their house in the future, they’ll have to be tracked everywhere.

But again, the original numbers by the CDC were around 3.5% mortality and stretched at one point as high as 7%.

We’ve been lied to.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

greybeard (28th May 2020), justntime2learn (28th May 2020), onevoice (28th May 2020), pueblo (28th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (29th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #598
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center...and_Prevention

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the leading, national public health institute of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services,[2] and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.[3]

Its main goal is to protect public health and safety through the control and prevention of disease, injury, and disability in the US and internationally.[4] The CDC focuses national attention on developing and applying disease control and prevention. It especially focuses its attention on infectious disease, food borne pathogens, environmental health, occupational safety and health, health promotion, injury prevention and educational activities designed to improve the health of United States citizens. The CDC also conducts research and provides information on non-infectious diseases, such as obesity and diabetes, and is a founding member of the International Association of National Public Health Institutes.[5]

I cant see it making headlines in the Media . Cant find any relevant statement on their site. --Hope Im wrong
    Chris

36. Link to Post #599
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Most people infected with coronavirus never show symptoms
    Sarah Knapton
    The Telegraph

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/most-peopl...174144619.html
    The vast majority of people who contract coronavirus never show any symptoms, the first analysis of antibody tests by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) has shown, leading to fears the new test, track and trace programme will not work.

Under government plans, those showing symptoms are required to self-isolate and be tested while the NHS app will inform people who have been in close contact so they can also quarantine.

But new figures show 70 per cent of people testing positive for the virus do not have symptoms at the time of their test, or in the week before or after. Just 21 per cent reported symptoms on the actual day of testing.

Likewise for people who reported a symptom on the day of the swab test, only 2.6 per cent were actually found to have coronavirus.

Latest government testing figures also show that just 1.5 per cent of people are currently testing positive for the virus even though most are reporting symptoms.

The findings suggest that the government’s test, track and trace policy will fail to pick up at least seven in 10 cases and most people who suffer symptoms will not actually have the virus.

Commenting on the new figures, Prof Kevin McConway, Emeritus Professor of Applied Statistics, The Open University, said: “Most people who tested positive, about 70 per cent of them, did not report any symptoms at all.

“There here are potential implications for the effectiveness of tracking and tracing the contacts of people with symptoms, if high numbers of infected people don’t actually have symptoms anyway, or if many people with symptoms don’t actually have the infection.”

The results are based on the 885 individuals who took part in the ongoing Covid-19 Infection Survey run by the ONS and University of Oxford. Peter Benton, Director of Population and Public Policy Operations at the ONS said, that it was crucial to continue social distancing if so many people are infected without realising.

“We don’t know what that means about whether they are infectious, but my advice would be that if it is the case that 70 per cent of people who test positive are asymptomatic then it’s important to continue social distancing.”

The new results also show that 6.78 per cent of the population has tested positive for the virus, suggesting one in 15 people has been infected in England and Wales or nearly 3.8 million people.

It means that infection has around a one per cent average mortality rate, which is close to the 0.9 per cent estimated by Imperial College in March.

Separate ONS testing from 10,000 households suggests that between May 11 and May 24 an average of 133,000 people had coronavirus at any given time. The number of new infections is currently at 54,000 a week or nearly 8,000 a day meaning that one in 1,000 people will be infected every seven days.

Prof Daniel Altmann, Professor of Immunology, Imperial College London, said: “The level of infections in the community continues to rumble along at a low level.

“In terms of assessing your behaviour and risk-management as we shift out of lockdown, this means that, on average, every time you’re in a crowd of 400-500 people (such as a rush-hour tube platform), one person may be unknowingly shedding virus.

“You may want to keep some distance in case they’re the person pressed right up next to you.”

Experts said the new results showed that there had not been a hidden iceberg of infections, and certainly not enough in the community to build herd immunity without a vaccine.

However Sir Patrick Vallance warned that there was still a risk of infection in the community and that the country should be prepared for local outbreaks.

“Numbers are coming down at the moment but they are not coming down fast,” he told the daily press briefing. “We are in a fragile state.

“It’s worth remembering that we still have a significant burden of infection, we are still seeing new infections everyday.

“There is not a lot of room to do things and things need to be done cautiously step by step and monitored and the test and trace system needs to be effective to manage that."
    Last edited by greybeard; 28th May 2020 at 20:02.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

onevoice (28th May 2020)

38. Link to Post #600
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Great presentation here today. High Wire asks the most valuable questions. Peter Breggin: "Will we be brave enough to say NO MORE!"

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (29th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 275 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 80 130 275 LastLast