+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst 1 13 23 26 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

The more I see from Dr. Robert Young, the more impressed I am, and convinced that he is correct.
    See this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1372459
    And his website:
    https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/a...ro-wuhan-china
    All my life as an intuitive and extremely sensitive individual, I've felt (not just thought but FELT with ALL my senses) that the human race is destroying itself and the planet on countless fronts from chemicals to electromagnetic frequencies, to pollution of every imaginable kind, to the destruction of the environment and our relationship with Nature so on an on and on...
    And now that it has all become so toxic that it's a wonder we can think and breathe at all, we are being told that a virus is the most dangerous thing in the world.
    What a great diversion! And as history shows, TPTB have been planning this all along, so it's testimony to how well all the assaults have been working that so many people could be so easily deceived, when it hardly takes much digging at all to find out how they've never failed to spell out what their agenda has been.
    But regardless of how people have been dumbed down, there are still none so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE...

And I can forgive this, because I still have not fully recovered from the crisis of faith I went through myself when I realized without a doubt that 911 was an inside job, and began jumping down a myriad of rabbit hole into a system of bewilderingly complex, inter-connected warrens.
    It led not only to a vast change in my "belief system" but a change in my whole personality to the point where I have been and still am conducting an ongoing battle with cynicism, one that I wouldn't wish on anyone.
    But my faith would be restored and I wouldn't feel so alone if enough people would just take the pill and wake up.
    (We need someone to make a song that's the antithesis of this one:

...and just as catchy...
    I don't know if there is any other solution.
    Maybe it's only the pioneers who have to go through that profound disillusionment, and the process for others can continue in stages that are not so earth-shattering.
    I hope so, but it seems like timing is also all-important.
    Wish I could just relax more and have faith the process will unfold as it should.
    But this is still 3D reality, and nothing seems to be all that easy here....

Following is a sampling from Dr. Young's website:
    "Air Pollution - A Primary Causation for the Symptoms of SARS - CORONAVIRUS 2, 17 and 19

NYC is among the smoggiest cities in the U.S. (AP Photo/Adam Rountree)
    "Coronavirus is an invisible phantom so-called virus and therefore NOT contagious/infectious making vaccination totally useless and a contributing factor for chemical and biological poisoning!" Dr. Robert O Young

Radiation & Chemical Poisoning Creates Black Crystals in the Intravascular Fluids
    Many studies find that air pollution is the primary co-factor associated with the coronavirus. Research scientists stay politically safe by avoiding the short-term environmental acid air pollution trigger (short-term air pollution). They use the terms: "virus", "co-factor", and "long-term air pollution".[1 - 13]

There are thirty-four epicenters listed below, sorted by death incidence. The table reveals that COVID-19 death incidence is proportional to the presence of fracking exhaust and an acidic poisoned earth plume. The major epicenters for acidic poisoning are at the top: Wuhan, China and the Tri-State Region (NY/NJ/CT), Louisiana, etc

All sides agree that long-term air pollution poisoning that leads to hypoxia and pathological blood coagulation is a constant background stressor and a major contributor to acidic poisoning of the epicenters population. I have suggested that we need to set aside and dismantle the viral paradigm and adopt the terrain or environmental causation theory which can then be studied deeper for all acidic contributing factors that lead to the symptoms associated with the underlying causes.

A recent Harvard study finds that those vulnerable to the symptoms of the so-called "virus" are generated by long-term chemical poisoning from air pollution. A small increase in long-term exposure to PM2.5 leads to a large increase in the symptoms and death rate claimed to be caused by the phantom virus, COVID-19 … 1 μg/m3 in PM2.5 of hydrogen cyanide air pollution poisoning is associated with an 8% increase in the COVID-19 death rate. Once again, the increase in the COVID-19 death rate is due to chemical poisoning from air pollution and NOT from an invisible phantom virus. As you can see in the chart below hydrogen cyanide poisoning and its symptoms are identical to those claimed as an infectious virus now known as COVID-19 which has never been scientifically identified, isolated and cultured under Koch's postulates, validating its existence of so-called virus. [14]

Hydrogen Cyanide Poisoning Symptoms From Fracking are Identical to the So-Called COVID - 19 Virus [82-91]
    A study from Tel Aviv University, describes the long-term NO2 or nitrogen dioxide air pollution poisoning component as a "most important contributor" to the COVID-19 pandemic. Once again, showing that the invisible phantom virus is NOT the cause of the symptoms listed above but are the result of acidic air pollution and earth plumes.

[NO2 (Nitrogen dioxide)] is one of the most obvious contributors to fatality caused by the COVID-19 virus in these regions and maybe across the whole world. [15]

Are Large Populations a Contributing Factor or Risk for Viral Infection

Air pollution has already been acknowledged by many researchers as a major cofactor for COVID-19 dis-ease. It has been suggested by some scientists that incidences are high in NYC because of the higher population density, and thus, social distancing of six feet, when not maintained will lead to more cases of COVID-19 infections..

A comparison of the five NYC boroughs refutes this theory of population density and therefore social distancing is NOT a common denominator in the increased infections. The boroughs listed below are all within a small geographical area, sharing a common environment in terms of above-ground and therefore subjected to acidic air pollution and earth plume poisoning.

It is important to note that Manhattan has the highest population density with the lowest incidence of the so-called phantom COVID-19 viral infections. The Bronx has half the population density of Manhattan with nearly twice the incidences.

It is also very important to point out that Manhattan has more people located on higher floors, away from earth pollution poisoning and earth plumes whereas the Bronx has more people located on lower floors near earth plume pollution. Finally, the Bronx is nearer to the newly installed upwind electric power plants which emits excessive amounts of air and electromagnetic pollution.

New York City - A City of Toxic Air Pollution and Earth Plumes

Metaphorically speaking, New York City is a petri dish of people who are vulnerable for being poisoned to death by the application of a dye of toxic fracked-fuel exhaust and NOT some invisible phantom. This is revealed in terms of their morbidity and mortality when looking at incidences and not cases determined by inconclusive and vague antibody or RTPCR testing.. "

continued
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), fifi (23rd August 2020), Franny (1st September 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), mountain_jim (23rd August 2020), onevoice (7th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #442
    Language
    English
    Thanks

continued from above

"The four low stacks of the 14th Street Con Edison electric power plant (Manhattan) are across the East River and directly upwind from the Williamsburg epicenter. A few parts-per-million (ppm) chronic exposure to its exhaust components, such as Nitrogen dioxide and Hydrogen cyanide, can cause a wide variety of debilitating acidic symptoms, having nothing to do with a fake virus. "Beyond My Ken" [CC BY-SA 4.0)

Children and the elderly are the most vulnerable to acidic poisonous air pollution and earth plumes because children are still developing their immune systems and the elderly generally have compromised immune systems due to pre-existing conditions. "I was told by DOH officials that inspectors will NOT approve commercial day care permits near this power plant because it would be considered “co-located” and therefore “a condition that may expose children to environmental hazards”-Juan Pagán, Assembly Candidate

Aerial View of Con Edison or CONVID Edison

The four stacks of toxic acidic poisonous exhaust from the CONVID Edison power plant is rated at 736 megawatts. This approximates 85,000 carbon monoxide polluting automobiles cruising at 40 mph setting the stage for toxic acidic air pollution leading to the symptoms associated with the fake virus called COVID-19.

The following map shows the main epicenter of air pollution to the right circled (zip codes 11249, 11211), and a lesser epicenter of air pollution to the left circled (zip code 11205), both Williamsburg zip codes, where emergency vaccines and fines are mandated and a contributing factor to decompensated acidosis of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium. Blue squares designate the location of the toxic acidic power plants.

Toxic Acidic Air Pollution and Earth Plumes are the Cause and NOT an Invisible Phantom Virus! No Need to Social Distance!

Canadian epicenters provide another contradiction for those who believe population density supports the infectious disease paradigm. Vancouver, with the highest population density has very low COVID-19 incidence. North Montreal, with its lower population density, has the highest incidence of COVID-19 incidences. The difference between Vancouver and North Montreal is North Montreal is an environmental air pollution disaster, with many oil refineries nearby creating toxic acidic air pollution. No so-called infectious disease causing virus can be found but increased levels of Nitrogen Dioxide and Hydrogen Cyanide is found.

The distinguished medical scientist, Sucharit Bhakdi, states that viral causation is dubious, the common denominator is "horrid air pollution"[16] and the medical response to the pandemic is “grotesque, absurd and very dangerous.”[94,95]

“Trump Calls Coronavirus Democrats’ ‘New Hoax’' Accessed May 5, 2020
    Dr. Deborah Birx, while representing the Federal Administration, inadvertently stated that deaths and disease are diagnosed as COVID-19 largely by mere association with a positive test result. That is knowing that the RTPCR testing is NOT disease specific and only tests antibodies which could be elevated for multiple reasons.

Representing COVID-19 largely by mere association with a positive antibody test as a "Case" is misleading, because cases are not well defined. A mere positive for an already ill person is NOT enough for a COVID-19 diagnosis. "Death" is more accurate, because death is more likely to be associated with definitive symptoms like a high fever or lung damage.

Cases and deaths are misleading, for example: NY Times, "Morning Briefing" (4/23/2020):

...the US outbreak... by far the world's largest...

All public information outlets should be using the word “incidence”.

Incidence reveals disease intensity, disease per population. It reveals patterns that point to toxic acidic chemical and/or radiation poisoning sources. For example, fracked fuel exhaust of nitrogen oxide or hydrogen cyanide poisoning correlates with deaths and deaths from chemical poisoning are incidences.

Incidences vs Cases

The US may have "the largest" numbers of so-called coronavirus cases (outside of China), but would be further down the list in terms of incidences. If US refinery epicenters were subtracted out of the cases, US incidences would be “the smallest” in the World.

New York City's so-called coronavirus incidences is much higher than US incidence. Therefore, what is different about New York City?

MASSIVE ACIDIC EARTH & AIR POLLUTION

Mass Acidic Chemical Poisoning from Nitrogen Oxide and Hydrogen Cyanide Coupled with Radiation Poisoning in Manhattan, New York.
    The above map is a great contribution in support of death by acidic chemical and radioactive poisoning and NOT from a phantom virus called Coronavirus COVID-19. Maps of disease incidence are the best indicators of acidic chemical and radiation pollution, and for that reason, the NYC Departments of Health is not allowed to provide detailed epidemiological maps. They, however, state that the reason is patient privacy. But such data could be omitted or anonymized for the purposes of determining the actual number of incidences caused by acidic chemical and radiation poisoning or from the phantom Coronavirus COVID-19.

Epicenter for Mass Acidic 5G Radiation Poisoning in New York City, New York [94]
    Even in the mainstream, the fake virus and infectious-believing World, a "case" is not necessarily the disease, and any COVID-19 disease is not necessarily due to the CORONAVIRUS-COVID-19!

Dr. Deborah Birx, inadvertently stated that deaths and disease are diagnosed as COVID-19 largely by mere association
    Conclusion

ACIDIC toxic air pollution or 'Acid Rain' contributes to 9% of all deaths globally – this varies from 2% to 15% by country compared to the so-called phantom Coronavirus, CONVID-19 of .02% to .05% which is caused by chemical and radiation poisoning.

The REAL PANDEMIC BASED ON INCIDENCES!

Thus, the advertised and media marketed plandemic is, to an unknown degree, a fraudemic of testing. Yet, from the standpoint of the chemical and radiation acidic poisoning thesis, there is a real acidic chemical and radiation pollution pandemic, of which the test(s) would be measuring residual biological matter (fragmented genetic matter) caused by radioactive and chemical exposure and an activated immune response (falsely interpreted as COVID-19 antibodies)!

In other words, real scientific evidence that can be quantified and then analyzed and does NOT require YOU to exercise your faith to believe in a phantom virus called COVID-19 - based upon a fake science called virology which only exists as a concept on a piece of paper! [96][97][98][99][100][101]

Hopefully, it is NOW clearer to you that the purpose for the Coronavirus CONVID-19 Plandemic is NOT about Public Health! So what is it about? What do YOU Think! Power? Money? Population Control?"

(Then a very long list of References which in itself contains a huge amount of information including images and videos, and then links to more articles, such as: https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/s...rkably-low-why
    and
    https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/t...e-viral-theory

Gratitude to Dr. Young!
    )
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd August 2020 at 21:33.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), fifi (23rd August 2020), Franny (1st September 2020), greybeard (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), mountain_jim (23rd August 2020), Patient (8th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #443
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Unlicensed does not mean untested!!!

This highlights the rush to vaccinate people with out the "product" being licensed
    The UK law being changed to allow this.
    Also about the tests being very unreliable.
    This is American news.
    The video well worth watching.
    Chris

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-ne...st-august-2020
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2020)

7. Link to Post #444
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

What is the WHO? - Questions For Corbett

This is excellent if you have the time to listen to facts
    There is so much info now confirming that we have been lied to for a very long time that its a question of being selective in what you watch.
    I watched about half of it and it is well presented with screen shots of documents etc.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2020), ClearWater (1st September 2020), Franny (1st September 2020), Icare (26th September 2020), thepainterdoug (31st August 2020)

9. Link to Post #445
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

This day is the only day we have to act for our well being. Those still fighting the virus face the wrong direction. I no longer feel I have to say IMO.

I request from the Universe that any people who think we must be afraid of viral infection be REASSURED. I humbly request from the Universe that those who doubt that this issue is the planned take down of our LIVES be made aware! I assert that if there IS a creative force on whom we may call, we be assisted with the strength to fight for our ability to freely move, freely breathe, freely speak, freely act, freely take in nutrition and access natural support for life.

So Be It

I am cross posting this one.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Dispatches from the War: the killing fields of New York; putting Cuomo and Trump on notice; memo to Dr. Scott Atlas
    by Jon Rappoport
    8/31/20
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ump-on-notice/

"Note: this is a re-publication of an article I wrote several months ago. The subject has dropped off the radar. I’m bringing it back. Nothing has been done to remedy the tragedy and the crimes detailed below.

BREAKING UPDATE—GreenMedInfo and GatewayPundit are reporting the CDC has quietly revised its COVID US death numbers. Instead of 161,000 deaths, the actual number is less than 10,000, in the category of “died from the virus and no other causes.”

GreenMedInfo: “The implications of this are jaw-dropping, confirming what so many of us have been saying for months, namely, the death stats have been overinflated, likely by several orders of magnitude. The CDC surreptitiously updated their COVID death statistics on August 26th, with astounding implications, namely, less than 10k of the 161k people the CDC has said ‘died from COVID’ were classified as having been killed by COVID-19 alone. The rest had 2-3 additional causes of death, the vast majority of which were chronic diseases indicative of poor health which long pre-existed this event. Sources:”

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/co...#Comorbidities

data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Conditions-contributing-to-deaths-involving-corona/hk9y-quqm

A study from the Journal of the American Medical Association Network delivers stunning numbers that should make you stop in your tracks—

JAMA Network, April 22, 2020, “Presenting Characteristics, Comorbidities, and Outcomes Among 5700 Patients Hospitalized With COVID-19 in the New York City Area”:

“Mortality rates for those who received mechanical [breathing] ventilation in the 18-to-65 and older-than-65 age groups were 76.4% and 97.2%, respectively. Mortality rates for those in the 18-to-65 and older-than-65 age groups who did not receive mechanical ventilation were 19.8% and 26.6%, respectively.”

Well, of course, the people who were put on breathing ventilators were the most ill patients to begin with, right? That’s an unwarranted assumption. And only medical lunatics would continue to apply ANY treatment to a defined group with the staggering kill-rates quoted in the study.

A close and trusted researcher has told me the following: many older people live with chronically low oxygen levels. This may not be ideal, but they survive.

However, when such people arrive at hospitals, doctors can misinterpret the oxygen levels, believing these are dire emergency situations—and therefore, they sedate the patients and put them on ventilators. The patients die.

Then there is money. Insurance money. In a phone interview, physician and Minnesota state senator, Scott Jensen, told me that hospitals, who are suffering very deep financial losses, are incentivized by Medicare to label as many patients as possible “COVID-19,” and to put them on ventilators.

Jensen stated that a patient on Medicare, diagnosed with straight pneumonia, would bring a $4600 payment to the hospital. The same patient, labeled “COVID-19 pneumonia,” would bring $13,000. And if that patient is put on a ventilator: $39,000.

Result? Patients unnecessarily and murderously put on ventilators.

In New York, there are many elderly and very ill people, suffering from long-term conditions that have nothing to do with an epidemic. They have been treated for years with toxic drugs and toxic vaccines. They already have lung problems. Massive propaganda about the COVID virus terrifies them. They believe they might be “infected.” Then they ARE diagnosed with COVID, isolated from family and friends, and they they give up and die. Prematurely. Their deaths are BROUGHT ON AND FORCED by the COVID diagnosis and the isolation. And, in many instances, by ventilators.

NO VIRUS NEEDED.

These old people? Using worldometers.info for data, as of May 13, those 65 and older account for an astonishing 73.6 percent of all COVID deaths in New York.

The 75 and older group accounts, all on its own, for 48.7 percent of all COVID deaths in the city.

NO VIRUS NEEDED.

There is more to say about the issue of hypoxia (low oxygen levels in the blood of patients). A number of patients in New York have mystified ER doctors because they show up with this condition.

WebMD lists a number of obvious causes for hypoxia: asthma attack; trauma (injury); COPD; emphysema; bronchitis; pain medicines, “and other drugs that hold back breathing”; heart problems; anemia, “a low number of red blood cells, which carry oxygen.”

Among the drugs that can cause the oxygen deprivation known as hypoxia? From drugabuse.com: “…opiate [opioid] drugs also slow your breathing…and in case of an overdose, your breathing is slowed to a virtually non-existent and lethal level.”

Is anyone looking into THAT, in New York?

More from drugabuse.com: “In the U.S., a whopping 44 people die each and every day as a result of respiratory arrest brought on by prescription opioid overdose. The opioids depress your breathing, bring on heavy sedation and make it impossible to wake up. What’s more, the opioids found in painkillers are the same ones found in heroin, which caused over 8,000 overdose deaths in 2013.”

2018 estimate of deaths from opioid overdoses in New York: 3000. Many more people in the New York area are addicted to these drugs. In New York State, in 2017, the number of people discharged from hospitals, after treatment for opioid overdose or dependency: 25,000.

In 2020, people who have developed opioid hypoxia are misdiagnosed with “COVID-19 lung problems.” Some of these people would be sedated further, put on ventilators—ignoring the need to deal with their overdose, their addiction, their withdrawal—and they die.

New York City, opioids, heroin, severe breathing problems, hypoxia, ventilators with sedation, death.

None of this requires the existence or transmission of a purported coronavirus.

And hypoxia can be alleviated with oxygen delivered through means other than ventilators.

Of course, the governor of New York, Cuomo, has opted to order tens of thousands of ventilators for his State, in order to “save lives.”

Trump, too, has taken emergency action to produce and provide more ventilators for America. Make death great again."

SOURCES:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2765184

nypost.com/2020/04/06/nyc-doctor-says-coronavirus-ventilator-settings-are-too-high/

www.cdc.gov/sars/about/faq.html

www.webmd.com/asthma/guide/hypoxia-hypoxemia#1

drugabuse.com/take-my-breath-away-a-deadly-warning-about-opiates/

www.medscape.com/viewarticle/922932

http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/...eport_2019.pdf

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/12/state-senator-and-doctor-exposes-medicare-payouts-for-covid-19-patients/

http://www.worldometers.info/coronav...-demographics/
    And this one

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Weird science: Covid-19 does NOT cause heart damage, as blockbuster study had basic calculation errors

By Peter Andrews
    28 Aug, 2020 18:11
    Get short URL

FILE PHOTO: Health officials check tomography datas displaying Covid-19 symptoms on lungs and the overall damage of the virus to the body received with radiological testing method at a state hospital in Moscow, Russia on May 22, 2020 © Getty Images / Sefa Karacan / Anadolu Agency

A widely circulated scientific study reported that Covid-19 causes long-term heart problems. Its authors have been forced to issue major corrections after they wildly miscalculated the risk, but the damage has already been done.

The scientific establishment wields a lot of power these days. The emergence of the novel coronavirus has elevated many career scientists and academics to positions of great influence, acting as advisors and commissars to governments on all things Covid-related. Which, it turns out, is everything. That is why it is so important that they conduct rational, unbiased research, and analyse all findings with great scepticism, taking nothing for granted.

Weird science
    Alas, that was never going to happen. Unless you follow the right Twitter accounts (such as Alex Berenson who has been indefatigable in his criticism of shoddy Covid-19 ‘science’), you won’t read about this anywhere else. But what should be a pretty big scandal resulting in a major inquiry into publishing practices is currently underway in the field of cardiology.

Just over a month ago, a paper from Germany entitled, ‘Outcomes of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients Recently Recovered From Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)’, was published in the journal JAMA Cardiology. It was based on 100 people recently recovered from Covid-19, who underwent MRI scans to find factors associated with damage to their hearts.

The article quickly became a smash hit, going viral, inasmuch as academic research can. It racked up hundreds of thousands of interactions on its Altmetric score, a tool that tracks how much a piece of research is being clicked, shared and talked about online. No doubt, this was owing to the paper’s bombshell conclusions. If Covid-19 was strongly linked to long-lasting heart disease in a significant proportion of those who survive it, that would be a hugely important thing to know.

A comedy of errors
    The only problem with the conclusion of the paper is that almost every piece of data given to support it was wrong. As more and more media breathlessly reported that Covid-19 will eventually kill everyone with heart attacks, the mathematically minded on Twitter – including Darrel Francis, a Professor of Cardiology at the National Heart and Lung Institute – began to point out obvious miscalculations and mismatches in the results of the study.

The authors appeared to confuse medians for means, and data points present in the graphs were absent elsewhere. In essence, the paper was riddled with remedial mistakes that the first few hundreds of thousands of people who read it (or scan the last few sentences) failed to notice.

But Professor Francis is still not happy with the reissued article, launching another scathing attack on his Twitter account. He has more than the layman’s knowledge of statistics, but he lays out in no uncertain terms that the authors are still, even after their extraordinary climb down, fudging the numbers. He is adamant that the corrected figures show that while people who have recovered from Covid-19 do show markers of heart disease in their MRI scans, so do people of similar health profiles who have not had the virus. That is, Covid-19 had absolutely nothing to do with the heart damage seen in the people in the study.

The authors of the study, meanwhile, have not taken kindly to the egg on their faces. They have lashed out at Twitter’s dismantling of their less-accredited math skills, (not sure people outside UK will know what these are) griping that a letter to the editor “would indeed be more appropriate.” It only took them a month to correct their substandard article, but by that point the damage was done. Just the other day I actually had someone casually inform me that “Covid causes heart damage.” Clearly the study’s reach has been wide. Whether its debunking will have as wide a reach remains to be seen.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (1st September 2020), greybeard (3rd September 2020), Gwin Ru (31st August 2020), onawah (31st August 2020), pueblo (2nd September 2020), Sunny (1st September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #446
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Funny (I think)

I whatsapped it to all my friends who are "on the fence"

12. Link to Post #447
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd September 2020), greybeard (3rd September 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2020), Icare (26th September 2020), justntime2learn (3rd September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), Zanshin (7th September 2020)

14. Link to Post #448
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,563 times in 2,215 posts

So the Moderna (Bil Gates) vaccine, which is an mRNA vaccine uses a delivery system (enzyme) which is called LUCIFERASE!!

"Human 2.0"? A Wake-Up Call To The World

Dr. Carrie Madej

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Goba (5th September 2020), greybeard (3rd September 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2020), Zanshin (7th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #449
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,773 times in 4,375 posts

(click on picture for larger size)

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2020), Icare (26th September 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), onawah (7th September 2020), pueblo (6th September 2020), wondering (6th September 2020), Zanshin (7th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #450
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Close to 1000 German doctors speaking out against their governments and WHOs official narrative. Doctors around the world joining their movement.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (7th September 2020), gini (7th September 2020), greybeard (7th September 2020), Icare (26th September 2020), kfm27917 (9th September 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), pueblo (7th September 2020), Sunny (7th September 2020), Zanshin (7th September 2020)

20. Link to Post #451
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

A prepackaged, gene altering, vaccine out of Moderna - first CEO Faucci - Cornell room mate of Gates.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4qY50IpAf0c/

post edit: I'm unsure if this clip embedded properly - my first attempt at bitchute embed

Clip source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4qY50IpAf0c/
    Last edited by Zanshin; 7th September 2020 at 09:45.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

greybeard (7th September 2020), Gwin Ru (7th September 2020), Peace in Oz (7th September 2020), Sunny (7th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #452
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,721 times in 4,339 posts

Heads up Ohio - worrying development to keep an eye on:

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...ovid-patients/
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alecs (9th September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), gini (7th September 2020), greybeard (7th September 2020), Gwin Ru (7th September 2020), Icare (26th September 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), Sunny (8th September 2020), Zanshin (7th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #453
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill and Melinda Gates ready to launch their "Prêt-à-porter" Fall collection of tailor made enhanced meat suits:

Mode-RNA

... it's all in the name your face...

25. Link to Post #454
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Moderna patent revision of March 2019 revealed impending coronavirus release

Richard Presser
    September 8, 2020

On March 28, 2019, Moderna, the poster child of the mRNA supposed vaccine, lodged an amendment to a previously multi-rejected patent. Included in that amendment were the following words:
    Because of a concern for re-emergence or a deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus, vaccine development was initiated.
    These words and other factors indicate Moderna was aware of the planned release of the weaponised SARS-COV-2.

This revelation is one of many shared by Dr. David Martin in his interview with Brian Rose a few hours ago. This 2-hour interview pulls no punches. David reveals many of the connections behind the scenes, including to Fauci and Gates, and that many if not all of Moderna’s patent applications are illegal.

A condensed version of the key information about the Moderna patent application is contained in David’s similarly timed interview with Ben Swann (backup interview copy here).

This story is becoming more threadbare by the day. And if the stars align, this entire psyop will soon blow up in their faces – as it is destined to do.

Richard
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 8th September 2020 at 14:05.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (8th September 2020), Franny (13th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Icare (26th September 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), pueblo (8th September 2020), Sunny (9th September 2020), Tintin (11th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #455
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Bill and Melinda Gates ready to launch their "Prêt-à-porter" Fall collection of tailor made enhanced meat suits:

Mode-RNA

... it's all in the name your face...

"Embrace the 'New You' with our exciting new range of exclusive designer jeans. sorry genes."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

greybeard (8th September 2020), Gwin Ru (8th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #456
    Thanks

They are now laying the groundwork for another important piece of the agenda puzzle.

Quote "Boris Johnson's 'moonshot' mass testing regime to try and get life back to normal will cost £100 billion, a leaked memo says.

The radical government plans could see up to 10 million coronavirus tests carried out every day by early next year in a drastic expansion of the existing programme.

It comes after the Prime Minister yesterday effectively put Christmas celebrations on hold, as he warned that draconian new restrictions on gatherings of more than six people could be here for months - while chief medical officer Chris Whitty pointed the finger at 'Generation Z' for sparking a surge in cases.

Digital immunity passports for those who test negative would also be rolled out to allow safe travel, a return to work and other activities"
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iton-week.html

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Franny (13th September 2020), greybeard (10th September 2020), Icare (26th September 2020), mountain_jim (10th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #457
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

A friend just sent me this short, shocking video, with more evidence of the plandemic from 2018. Considering the amount of money each country spent on "Covid-19" test kits in 2018, this could be a smoking gun, and the real reason that Trump knew it was a hoax from day one:

Mods: Please download this video for posterity before it gets erased.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

greybeard (10th September 2020), pueblo (11th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #458
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    A friend just sent me this short, shocking video, with more evidence of the plandemic from 2018. Considering the amount of money each country spent on "Covid-19" test kits in 2018, this could be a smoking gun, and the real reason that Trump knew it was a hoax from day one:

Hi Arcturian, this has been fairly well debunked by Bill in this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1376224

34. Link to Post #459
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Hi Arcturian, this has been fairly well debunked by Bill in this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1376224
    Not sure if Bill was right in his assessment, as I believe the original site was scrubbed after this screen shot taken in the video was saved.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

pueblo (11th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #460
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Not sure if Bill was right in his assessment, as I believe the original site was scrubbed after this screen shot taken in the video was saved.
    Yes, but how do you explain the large range of years (not just 2018) going back as far as 2002 IIRC?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst 1 13 23 26 LastLast