+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 26 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

1. Link to Post #221
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

Maybe some vaccines are beneficial, but it still comes down to choice. The word Mandatory obliterates that concept. I suspect that many will be cowed by fear into doing something that is very possibly detrimental to them in the long term. Even if I'm wrong, I still insist on the right to choose.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vaccine_declinea0073b23de2fa22db2bc094f05170227237d0d903bc75e.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	43437

Name:  vaccinations meme4d5054203514ad2feafb216829472094ba21a815e247599fe054902518942ea8.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  12.9 KB
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ClearWater (27th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2020), graciousb (28th April 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), Hermoor (27th April 2020), Jad (27th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), Maia Gabrial (26th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020), T Smith (27th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

They will be showing the series again free at some point, and if you sign up to their email list, they will notify you as to when.
    That's the way it's been working with all these kinds of series, at least...
    Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)
    ALL ABOUT VACCINES - A 9 episode series that tells you ALL about vaccines.
    Ty Bollinger has put together a series of 9 episodes all about vaccines, each episode is about 1hr:30 to 1hr:45. No BS, no propaganda; only real unbiased scientific researchers talking, real victims, real parents talking.

He started releasing the series on the 22nd. I watched the 4th episode yesterday.
    If you want to know all about vaccines this is it. The research behind it is very thorough.

https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com...=5a84a1f683718

The cost to access the series is real small (I think around $50/$60 for the whole series) given the quality and volume of info.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (27th April 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

There is plenty of evidence that the polio vaccine was a disaster, in more ways than one.
    Polio was redefined, because the vaccine industry did not want to lose all the credit they had been given for "successfully eradicating polio".
    See: http://whale.to/vaccine/polio1.html https://healthfreedomidaho.org/the-e...tion-of-polio/
    https://healthfreedomidaho.org/the-e...tion-of-polio/
    https://thevaccinereaction.org/2015/...was-redefined/

The dangers of vaccines is something I've researched thoroughly because I was injured as a child by the SV40 polio vaccine which was also contaminated with live Rhesus Monkey viruses.
    Being a very sensitive child, I knew at the time that there was something radically wrong with the vaccine because of the terrible way I felt immediately after receiving it.
    I tried to warn my mother, my teacher, the school nurse, the principal, but of course, no one would listen.
    At the age of 6, I had a kind of nervous breakdown and a personality split because I had to repress the knowledge or I would have been unable to function normally.
    The memory re-emerged with I was in my 20s, but there was still no way for me to learn more at that point.
    It wasn't until I was in my 50s and had a doctor of Integrative Medicine who was very alternatively oriented, that I learned more.
    He knew about the SV40 and since I was showing symptoms of fibromyalgia, he did a thorough blood test and found mycoplasma, which is common to people who got the SV40.
    He said to try to find out which polio vaccine I had been given, and when I got online to research it, I discovered it was the SV40 that was given to children where I was living at the time.
    Many otherwise healthy people who got the SV40 died when they got to their 40s of cancer, lupus, chronic fatigue, and autopsies showed the evidence of SV40 viruses having been present in their bodies, and mycoplasma.
    I had been working hard to keep my immune system strong, which is probably why I survived, and my doctor gave me some recommendations that I have been following since then.
    But I make no apologies for being anti-vax, after all the research I have done not just on the SV40, but on vaccines overall.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The way the vaccine will be sold is the same way they got us to do social distancing and wearing masks - through fear and the withholding of critical data.

Neither mask nor distance will stop this thing, it is a ruse.

No vaccine is safe. And the only one that is effective, the polio vaccine, was discovered by accident.

No, the mark of the beast is what this is all about. They want to surveil (why is this not a word to spellcheck?, I has to physically look it up in a book) us 24/7. The mark of the beast will remove the last of our freedom and make privacy a quaint idea long ago forfeit.

Just another happy step along the route of the Totalitarian Tiptoe.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Basho (27th April 2020), Elainie (27th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2020), Franny (27th April 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), Hym (26th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020), Sunny (28th April 2020), T Smith (26th April 2020), Valerie Villars (27th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #224
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

So sorry to have triggered this memory.

Of course, no vaccine is 100% safe. That is why we must never mandate vaccines. To mandate a vaccine is to mandate the risk of adverse reactions, knowing in advance that a certain proportion would have those reactions. That is unethical and a direct violation of the Hippocratic oath.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Basho (27th April 2020), Franny (27th April 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), Hym (26th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #225
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    They will be showing the series again free at some point, and if you sign up to their email list, they will notify you as to when.
    That's the way it's been working with all these kinds of series, at least...
    True, he did say that it will be available free in the future. However, after watching the 3rd episode, I felt guilty not contributing to his effort. The quality of the info and the docs and researchers he interviewed is really high.
    I like to support those who try to educate and wake people up.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Hym (26th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,095 times in 3,488 posts

"This map shows the current position of oil tankers, mostly filled with oil. They are “stranded” around the world because there is no way to unload, since onshore warehouses are full, pipelines are full, and without flow, due to the low demand for oil. Although oil is now worth zero, keeping it in this condition costs about $ 30,000 a day per vessel. There is no one who buys oil if airplanes do not fly, if vehicles do not travel in cities.

Never in contemporary history has there been such a drastic reduction in the consumption of fossil fuels. The oil is standing on the surface of the oceans (in the tanks of the ships), in the deposits that are on land and in the pipelines. There is no clearer index to understand the magnitude of the paralysis and the problems that modern capitalism faces, since the ballast of the dollar is this, stopped, floating in the oceans."

It is interesting that the Rockefellers and their foundations have divested themselves from almost all holdings in the oil industry at this time.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th April 2020), Basho (27th April 2020), ClearWater (27th April 2020), DaveToo (27th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2020), leavesoftrees (27th April 2020), Michi (26th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020), silvanelf (1st May 2020), Sunny (28th April 2020), Valerie Villars (27th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    So, with the possibility of having "mandatory" vaccinations in our futures, many of us should know that we can just REFUSE them.
    A person can refuse the vaccine, but at a huge societal cost. Examples:
    • If you have children they won't be allowed to go to school
    • If you (or your children) are young adults you won't be able to attend university
    • You won't be able to fly on an airplane
    • You might not be able to travel at all (cross State/National borders, etc.)
    • You will be denied a Driver's license
    • You won't be allowed to access public roads and parks
    • The non-vaxxed will be denied anything granted by the State, marriage license, property ownership, the right to vote, etc.

And, depending how draconian things get, you might not be able to participate in legal commerce if we have a digital cash system. You might not be allowed to buy essentials, food, medicine, clothing, etc.

So, yes, it's easy to say you'll resist in theory--but at tremendous emotional/psychological cost. One might as well be banished to a leper colony.

Another observation. It won't even be the totalitarian government, per se, that enforces this horror against those of us who resist. It will be the tyranny of the majority, who are violently clamoring for a mandatory vaccine against COVID-19. There is little reasoning to this sect of the population (unfortunately the majority); they are hopelessly programmed. Any anti-vaxxer will be demonized as a dissident, a selfish evil person, a bad citizen, and will be subject to a public stoning by the mob for all intents and purposes.

The fact that an effective vaccine against SARS CoV-2 is not possible is irrelevant. The fact that half the population will already have antibodies is irrelevant (we already see predictive programing that antibodies may not protect us against getting COVID-19 again, thus necessitating a vaccine even given herd immunity. (What? Now the Ministry of Truth is so bold as to turn the very science of immunology on its head?). Anyone who understands virology (including those developing the vaccine) well understands no vaccine can effectively produce immunity against SARS-CoV-2. If it is possible to vaccinate against the common cold, or against SARS, or against MERS or HIV, why haven't we developed a vaccine for these kinds of viruses already? The short answer is, because it's almost impossible to vaccinate against the coronavirus.

So if a mandatory vaccine is on the table for SARS CoV-2 we must deduce its purpose is for some reason other than to trigger a herd immunity to COVID-19.

An agenda of greed is the best case scenario here, but let's see if that's the real agenda if one is willing to pay a "refusal fine" to BigPharm equal to twice the profit they would receive from administering the vaccine.

No amount of bribe will exempt we plebs from the mandatory vaccine.

The most plausible explanation, then, as to why the mandatory vaccination is on the table is to understand it as some kind of FunVax program for the masses, a behavioral regiment to suppress resistance of the reset agenda; we already know the human phenotype is entirely mapped and vaccines have been developed to vaccinate against the "expression" of various behavioral genes.

Why not vaccinate against independent thinking? Critical thinking? The expression of resistance, rebellion, self-preservation? Why not vaccinate for docility? Compliance? Obedience? Automation?

Aldous Huxley well understood there would be a pharmacological method available in the future for making people love their servitude; Bertrand Russell, too, famously predicted diet, injections, and injunctions would combine, from an early age, to produce the sort of character desirable by the authorities.

In my humble estimation, mandatory vaccination is nothing less than a lobotomy of the masses.
    Last edited by T Smith; 27th April 2020 at 00:52.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Basho (27th April 2020), ClearWater (27th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2020), Franny (27th April 2020), happyuk (29th April 2020), Hym (26th April 2020), Kryztian (27th April 2020), leavesoftrees (27th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), pueblo (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020), Valerie Villars (27th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

I Highly recommend Ty and Charlenes works. Their series "The Truth About Cancer" is also very informative and helpful. If their presentations do not affect you deeply I doubt you have a heart and I wouldn't go looking for your soul. Their works are worthy of giving anything we can afford to support their efforts, buy their vids, go to their conferences, etc.. I especially enjoy the conference videos and the way they have various health practitioners interact on a stage with each other, questioning, sharing and learning, supporting each other. Very genuine.

I have no other connection to them but my gratitude and referrals to their site. No guilt there when I'm not in a position to donate to their very worthy causes, as I'm sure they would want us all to absorb the useful information and share it all.

The funds will come to them because their videos are so detailed, with so many startling revelations about medical corruption and valid, proven cures for common diseases. Their presentations should be a catalyst for professionals, teachers and students worldwide.

When viewed on the highest of levels, just as we recognize the highest ethically grounded information provided by Ben Davidsons Suspicious Observers books, videos, presentations and deep, unattached inquiries into the electric universe, we appreciate the authors of these health presentations. Real scientific inquiry and openness is valuable when facing these challenges so cluttered with institutional misinformation.
    Last edited by Hym; 27th April 2020 at 05:51.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Basho (27th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

Very Well said, T.Smith!

I wholly agree on all accounts.

Those are surely the worst of scenarios T., ones that we expect to be coming along, though ones that we will be working to prevent. The media manipulations of the science and the diversion of public opinion are most certainly the major obstacles that prevent the public from making informed decisions as to resisting tyranny or folding under its fascist dictates.

Working to ensure our constitutional rights, our rights of controlling our bodies, our rights of access to commerce and incomes and our religious rights of refusal all may be on the line here. It is obvious They are all worth the fight, for ourselves, our children and the futures of humanities to come.
    Last edited by Hym; 27th April 2020 at 05:53.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Basho (27th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020), T Smith (27th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #230
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,259 times in 914 posts

I have mentioned this on other threads, but it bears mentioning in this discussion about vaccine safety. 2 1/2 years ago my husband received the flu vaccine for 2017. He noted some minor instability when walking and in balance in the weeks following. But about 6 weeks after the vaccine he developed a severe autoimmune reaction which causes swelling of his spinal cord, damaging the myelin sheath and preventing nerve impulse transmission. He became weak and eventually paralyzed in his lower extremities. He was diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis and we found out after seeing another Neurologist some months later that it was most likely due to the flu vaccine. He was hospitalized for 7 weeks and began PT, which he continues still. He is able to walk with a walker but has falls which set him back. As soon as the facilities reopen, we will resume Pt again. It has been the redeeming factor in all this. No mention of the flu vaccine was made while he was hospitalized.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Alecs (27th April 2020), Basho (27th April 2020), DaveToo (27th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2020), Franny (27th April 2020), graciousb (28th April 2020), Hym (27th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), Perdido (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020), silvanelf (1st May 2020), Sunny (28th April 2020), T Smith (27th April 2020), Valerie Villars (27th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #231
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,178 times in 4,072 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

It is interesting that the Rockefellers and their foundations have divested themselves from almost all holdings in the oil industry at this time.
    It is one of the grand things of death that, from what I have seen, "the Rockefellers" surviving have little zeal to continue their...ancestor's programs...so avidly. The Rothschilds sold their gold seat in 2004; a divestment from oil is perhaps similar.

Market adjustments are not going to unload all those ships, I'm pretty sure of that. Huge expense to leave it sitting there. As much as it is probably good to decrease dependency and switch to something else, that is not exactly what is happening here.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Basho (27th April 2020), Hym (27th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), silvanelf (1st May 2020), T Smith (27th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

I've been reading all the recent posts and believe this video posted by ExomatrixTV should be cross-posted on this thread and maybe a couple more. The video is under an hour and Dena Churchill is wonderful to listen to and well spoken. I believe She lives in Nova Scotia and lost her medical licence, practice and home by speaking up.

If you like this thread, you'll love this video!

John's original post: HERE

Also, Dena talks about how to respectfully decline a vaccination and the 3 questions you should ask as indicated by Star Mariner in this POST
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 27th April 2020 at 01:39. Reason: Added Star Mariner's post
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Billy (27th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2020), Delight (27th April 2020), Franny (27th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020), Ioneo (27th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), silvanelf (1st May 2020), T Smith (27th April 2020), Valerie Villars (27th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #233
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There is plenty of evidence that the polio vaccine was a disaster, in more ways than one.
    Polio was redefined, because the vaccine industry did not want to lose all the credit they had been given for "successfully eradicating polio".
    See: http://whale.to/vaccine/polio1.html https://healthfreedomidaho.org/the-e...tion-of-polio/
    https://healthfreedomidaho.org/the-e...tion-of-polio/
    https://thevaccinereaction.org/2015/...was-redefined/

The dangers of vaccines is something I've researched thoroughly because I was injured as a child by the SV40 polio vaccine which was also contaminated with live Rhesus Monkey viruses.
    Being a very sensitive child, I knew at the time that there was something radically wrong with the vaccine because of the terrible way I felt immediately after receiving it.
    I tried to warn my mother, my teacher, the school nurse, the principal, but of course, no one would listen.
    At the age of 6, I had a kind of nervous breakdown and a personality split because I had to repress the knowledge or I would have been unable to function normally.
    The memory re-emerged with I was in my 20s, but there was still no way for me to learn more at that point.
    It wasn't until I was in my 50s and had a doctor of Integrative Medicine who was very alternatively oriented, that I learned more.
    He knew about the SV40 and since I was showing symptoms of fibromyalgia, he did a thorough blood test and found mycoplasma, which is common to people who got the SV40.
    He said to try to find out which polio vaccine I had been given, and when I got online to research it, I discovered it was the SV40 that was given to children where I was living at the time.
    Many otherwise healthy people who got the SV40 died when they got to their 40s of cancer, lupus, chronic fatigue, and autopsies showed the evidence of SV40 viruses having been present in their bodies, and mycoplasma.
    I had been working hard to keep my immune system strong, which is probably why I survived, and my doctor gave me some recommendations that I have been following since then.
    But I make no apologies for being anti-vax, after all the research I have done not just on the SV40, but on vaccines overall.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The way the vaccine will be sold is the same way they got us to do social distancing and wearing masks - through fear and the withholding of critical data.

Neither mask nor distance will stop this thing, it is a ruse.

No vaccine is safe. And the only one that is effective, the polio vaccine, was discovered by accident.

No, the mark of the beast is what this is all about. They want to surveil (why is this not a word to spellcheck?, I has to physically look it up in a book) us 24/7. The mark of the beast will remove the last of our freedom and make privacy a quaint idea long ago forfeit.

Just another happy step along the route of the Totalitarian Tiptoe.

On the Asyra energetic scan, SV40 Simian immune deficiency shows up as my number one health issue. Of course when my children (not vaxxed at all) got a scan with it, they has no such issue. It was very accurate (picked up African bed bugs and my daughter at the time had a recent trip in Africa ).

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Franny (27th April 2020), greybeard (27th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), T Smith (27th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 146 posts

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/chirop...blog-1.4495726

Wow... No Freedom of Speech for the Medical Profession.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2020), Franny (29th April 2020), greybeard (27th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #235
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,453 times in 21,114 posts

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

The Mask Ritual Is Mind Control On A Mass Scale!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2020), greybeard (27th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #236
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

I didn't watch anything about the Olympics in 2012.....

This is more evidence of something being orchestrated?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (27th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020), Ioneo (27th April 2020), Savannah (1st May 2020), Snoweagle (1st May 2020)

33. Link to Post #237
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

It's vaccinations that bother me the most.
    It's going to come to choices.
    If you don't get vaccinated you will not be aloud in society,or to go to work.
    How do you avoid the vaccine and carry on, supposing a digital vaccine passport will be the normal?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

greybeard (27th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    "This map shows the current position of oil tankers, mostly filled with oil. They are “stranded” around the world because there is no way to unload, since onshore warehouses are full, pipelines are full, and without flow, due to the low demand for oil.
    This state of affairs may topple Saudi Arabia. Their wealth has already been dropping for years; they now have less foreign reserves than their neighbors, places like Kuwait have four times as much.

They cannot function unless you sell all that stuff for at least $40/bbl yesterday. It is something like half of their domestic economy and seventy per cent of international trade. They have no alternative.

The situation may start removing smaller businesses one by one; the Saudis are at best heavily damaged, and never too far from seeing the end of their pipe dream.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

greybeard (27th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020), silvanelf (1st May 2020)

37. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 177 posts

Today, three of the four checkout stations at Whole Foods were labeled with professional pre-made signs stating cash was not accepted.

An informed employee noted to me, twice, that this no-cash scenario was not the decision of this particular store, but of corporate. And that it may be temporary (due to the germ issue) but could be extended. (Hint.)

...Clearly, an ostensible precaution as it comes ludicrously late.
    Last edited by Alecs; 27th April 2020 at 20:35.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

ClearWater (28th April 2020), greybeard (27th April 2020), Hermoor (28th April 2020), pueblo (27th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020), silvanelf (1st May 2020), Sophocles (29th April 2020), Sunny (28th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th April 2020), wondering (28th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #240
    Thanks

Here is a Socialist report which finds that since mid-March, the U. S. class of billionaires has increased its wealth by $282 billion. There is a list of eight who have personally gained at least a billion.

Twelve companies gave their loans back, because they were shown to have other sources of credit. But there are many more publicly-traded and bonus-paying companies that have gotten millions. The topmost, and many of the largest, recipients, are Trump contributors.

"Congress approved an additional $310 billion last week, but most of that money will go to businesses already in the pipeline. Many small enterprises will still be left out."

Here is another article about a few contributors and what they have gotten.

"The companies were eligible for PPP loans because the program was intentionally designed to benefit large franchise owners of restaurants and hotels operators, as long as each location employs 500 people or less...JPMorgan Chase, for instance, awarded nearly every high-income private banking customer a PPP loan who applied, while only 6 percent of the 300,000 retail small business customers who applied were able to receive a loan. Surveys from the National Federation of Independent Business show that only 20 percent of small businesses that applied received a PPP loan."

I have almost no clue who any of the lucky businesses are, although there is a good clump of pharma, and a financial service.

"Over half of the businesses that applied for the loans in Republican-leaning states such as North Dakota and Nebraska received approval. In Democratic-leaning states hard hit by the crisis, such as California and New York, the rates are 15 and 18 percent respectively."

This all sounds extraordinarily biased, but, if the facts are that biased, there you go.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Alecs (28th April 2020), greybeard (28th April 2020), Hermoor (28th April 2020), pueblo (28th April 2020), wondering (28th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 26 LastLast