+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,243 times in 32,909 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    What to make of this from the World Bank in 2018............

https://wits.worldbank.org/tariff/tr...product/902780

Attachment 44244
    That was interesting.

BUT — before you all go crazy with this, I really don't think there's anything to see here.

Here's the link that was screenshotted:
    That enables us to dive in and explore. I clicked around, and I found a ton of dates under "year"... not just 2018.

So far I've seen 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2015, and 2017. I'd be sure there are others.

It's most likely something to do with when the tariff was agreed or established, or when the country was registered into the system, or some such accounting thing. Nothing to do with Covid-19 testing kits. Not in 1989 or 1990.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (6th September 2020), Constance (5th September 2020), Tintin (5th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), Yoda (6th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #382
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

It would be interesting to see when the patents for testing kits was registered and by whom.
    Think the virus was also patented.
    That seems weird but I saw it some where.
    I dont want to say more, as my memory faulty.
    Some on Avalon are very experienced at checking patents -- a look at what Bill and Melina Gates have patented might be appropriate
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. Link to Post #383
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    It would be interesting to see when the patents for testing kits was registered and by whom.
    Think the virus was also patented.
    That seems weird but I saw it some where.
    I dont want to say more, as my memory faulty.
    Some on Avalon are very experienced at checking patents -- a look at what Bill and Melina Gates have patented might be appropriate
    Chris
    Chris, it took me three minutes (maybe three and a half) to find a whole bunch of much earlier dates. They're easy to pull up.

It's something arcane to do with accounting protocols. I can post screenshots if needed, but I'd really like to encourage others to do it themselves. Maybe between us we can see what the earliest date in the system is. (There are hundreds of interlinked pages here. Just click on each country's name to get more.)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (5th September 2020), Tintin (7th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), Yoda (6th September 2020)

6. Link to Post #384
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Covid-19 may be endemic in deprived parts of England

It occurred to me over last few days watching the “big numbers” of Covid infections worldwide rising - with never sufficient cross-testing of population and majority of asymptomatic cases anyway that it’s has been with us for a long time, in other words that it’s in fact endemic guest to both animal and human kingdom we simply did not count in till it was isolated and reported in Wuhan.

It seems to me that it was about “everywhere” before the pandemics started and was announced, it’s been here discretely without being acknowledged, for a long time together with thousands of the rest of them.

The problem ? The scam ? Viruses are so small compared to bacteria that they’re extremely difficult to isolate and test for individually and developing tests for any particular RNA virus has so far been very expensive.

If you have studied biology to some degree you must be aware of this. They’re simply “everywhere” in large numbers.

Majority of viruses causing trouble to human populace are “zoonotic viruses” , that is they’re endemic to certain or many animal species including marine life.

With exposure to wild animals that includes fish, shrimps and whatever you call sea-food whose production and consumption has increased globally in past few decades now consumed in areas with no direct ocean access as well,
    by touching or consuming these creatures- especially uncooked - the human host is infected and virus “adjusts” that is mutates its chemistry to feed from human body.

However and since it originates from far more simple environment and evolved in dependence on certain animal specific proteins it is targets and binds to similar classes of proteins in humans, especially in humans who are predominantly meat and milk eaters.

In my life experience - that’s practical experience with eating mostly vegetarian food since teenage - with exceptions of visits with friends to whom I was the “wrong ball in court” because of their own upbringing was about 99% different from how I carry myself and not to hurt common sensitivities - most zoonotic viruses will miss a vegetarian even in crowded room - or a household and pass through them with only minor symptoms because they can’t find the “right protein” to feed on.

However -sharing households between purists/vegetarians and typical omnivores in long run where lots of “free floating” biological material is exchanged via air, surfaces , liquids etc. unfortunately results in decreased immunity for both parties -

most people who actually don’t eat or use animal products for ethical or philosophical reasons in long term do know about it and that’s one reason why we can not share households with non-purist omnivores.
    It isn’t about one being better than another, it’s really about 99% different life styles and the biological strain on organism in “tweaking” one’s immunity and metabolic system in favour of someone’s else’s convictions.

Omnivores typically carry themselves as the “stronger” and “more immune” species among humans , paying no attention to whatever infections they may carry - as others carry make-up and their world view is good as usually unless we all lived in world that’s been thoroughly stirred and mixed,
    that is out and away from clean natural environments and resources.

I am not attacking anyone on their meat eating - it’s a personal choice and all our human ancestors “did it” at some point that’s why we are here.

But and on the other hand : meat was only dominant part of diet among hunters and warrior clans.
    In most of the rest of the populace it was consumed in small quantities, with respect to the source and the difficulty in obtaining it.

With development of modern technologies through last 100 years, more or less, the difficulty is virtually non-existent.
    Meat of all kinds is so called produced in large amounts and all kinds of packaging and distribution chains globally.

Paradoxically and in many “developed economies” , the cost of ham and sausages is half that of a price of the cheapest cheese and the price for vegan sourced products- mostly wheat or soya based - some of the cheapest and most available to us resource are set ridiculously ( and artificially) high only to induce meat consumption and condemn veg based eating as something luxurious : despite anyone with thinking brain can calculate the price of green crops versus breeding animals for food.

Meat consumption in Europe and America has increased manifold times since WWII onwards , with logical demand on refeeding the starved populace.

Any ethical or philosophical aspect of not eating animals was mostly missing in our parent generations and is still vaguely NON EXISTENT in most today’s “over 50s”.

Unless themselves stricken with illness and made to learn about their bodies and lifestyle, these generations of people were mostly oriented in technical education ( social engine drive) but struggle and shy from studying live sciences , psychology, philosophy and spirituality ( portrayed as “stagnation factors” ) by many progressive economies so the need and amount of education in those area has been always artificially curbed and limited to small numbers.

If some kind of awareness is totally absent together with no relevant experience or knowledge in that area - I’m sorry to say that it can’t be actually REDEEMED rapidly.

The presence of zoonotic viruses in human populace is ancient and does depend on exposure and consumption of raw meats and animals including fish and sea food on all continents.

China and their ominous eating habits that once included everything that walks, crawls and flies, without any prejudice in itself is a perfect environment for spread of zoonotic viruses but so is today’s Europe or Americas.

To remedy this wild situation return to “clean eating” is important for all people but the it really isn’t “just about eating”.
    The mental and physical discernment between appropriate and misappropriate that has been cultivated and carried on by most cultures of old with respect to life and death for example,
    with respect to human to human differences and cultures has been largely “washed down” by century of systemic materialistic upbringing -
    supporting “simple” worker class opinion and lack of education resulting in communism, atheism adopted by scientific factions as prevalent doctrines and even today’s AI technocratic trends to the disadvantage of everything living.

I don’t see the situation can be redeemed in long term or quite yet - pardon my skepticism here because people -speaking of people of all possible cultures - live everywhere now mingled with other cultures and the modern world and are in essence extremely confused about “rights” and “wrongs” on the inside,
    living under extreme economic stress and very often deprived of the option of even choices and compromises - to do with everything.

The recent “Pandemics” looks like the recentest NWO attempt to reinstall controls, basic rules, does and don’ts in human society worldwide,
    again and mostly with disrespect to cultural patterns, individual human dignity and discernment,
    without adequate knowledge of the Covid-19 virus we are so naming these days, without mentioning it’s biological source and the rest of millions of zoonotic viruses “living with us”.

The spread of the pandemic - like a fire- with large numbers of humans getting infected out of sudden through out the society, 75% of whom are asymptomatic and may have been carrying this virus for a long time on and off - all down to accuracy or amount of tests - is good enough to create international hype

but most typically, can’t be seen to address and answer the basic question of origin and animal- human transmission of the virus so it’s quite quite useless in my opinion now.

To illustrate this by very small example - coronavirus infection is known by people breeding snakes and other reptiles for decades now.
    If it occurred - logically both the animal and its owner were isolated in order to prevent epidemics among school kids. Coronavirus infections aren’t rare in animal kingdom perhaps but do depend on hygiene of the environment and that of human handler.
    Till now it was possible to isolate and contain the infection spread by maintaining better hygienic rules.
    In case of snake and bird lovers, the stress is quite like with humans - with regular and meticulous cleanliness of the enclosures and providing safe food resources.

Animals bought in pet shops were frequently known to carry viruses in them.

Now - any human being talking to me who are basically unaware or unwilling to protect their hygienic environment of all things the first but some expect “someone else” doing it “for them”,
    with the extreme example of certain snobs hiring Indian PhD students to clean their households or work as carers in their facilities while the lords aren’t willing to observe rules but continue to carry with dirty habits per their personal levels of arrogance and egotism ( shoes to bed example , washing hands is unnecessary , etc)
    is beyond civilisation redemption , long term.

Not only those unclean people will die but before it happens they will infect everyone else too - for the very joy of their ignorance.

I pray to those with awareness instead, those not wishing for their respective cultures to “die off” , please help to increase wisdom and discernment about all the problematics of biological cross contamination, disinfection and hygiene before its late.

It’s always been here, that’s why so many prohibitions of various animal consumptions in different cultures.

The Truth is Out There

🙏🌟🙏

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Philippe (6th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

8. Link to Post #385
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CV19 TEST IN WORLD BANK DATA TABLE DATED 2018!
    CENSORED BY FACEBOOK

https://www.awakeningchannel.com/pos...3db10017bd6261

9. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (6th September 2020)

10. Link to Post #386
    Thanks

CENSORED BY FACEBOOK

There's nothing here. The facebook censors don't know what they're looking at. (Either! )

Here's the page for the Democratic Republic of Congo, that well-known global provider of Covid testing kits since 1989.

You can click the "Year" column to show the ascending/descending dates. What you see here is
    • Sweden — 1989
    • Finland — 1990
    • Austria — 1990
    • Cyprus — 2002
    • Hungary — 2002
    • Slovak Republic — 2002
    • Lithuania — 2003
    • Czech Republic — 2003
    • Poland — 2003
    • Slovenia — 2003
    • Romania — 2005
    It's just a specialized accounting protocol that's not explained on the page to any casual viewer. '2018' is just the latest of the many dates that's shown.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

greybeard (6th September 2020), sunwings (9th September 2020), Tintin (7th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #387
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

From Win Keech (a brilliant scientist in his own right) commenting on his FB page today re the RT article:

The 1% blunder: How a simple but fatal math mistake by US Covid-19 experts caused the world to panic and order lockdowns
    6 Sep, 2020
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/500000-covi...mistake-panic/

"And so it begins... The complete collapse of the CVid narrative has descended into the blame game. The scapegoat of choice seems to be an 'accidental' confusion over CFR and IFR by people whose job it is,to know the difference between them.. . The result was a virus no more deadly than the flu being incorrectly considered to be10x more deadly. Umpteen thousands died from the reaction rather than the virus... And millions more are slowly dying in pain due to the lockdown. This is more than just incompetence. X"

The article:
    "By Malcolm Kendrick, doctor and author who works as a GP in the National Health Service in England. His blog can be read here https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/ and his book, 'Doctoring Data – How to Sort Out Medical Advice from Medical Nonsense,' is available here: http://www.doctoringdata.co.uk/

In February, US Covid guru Anthony Fauci predicted the virus was ‘akin to a severe flu’ and would therefore kill around 0.1 percent of people. Then fatality rate predictions were somehow mixed up to make it look ten times WORSE.
    When you strip everything else out, the reason for lockdown comes from a single figure: one percent. This was the prediction that Covid, if left unchecked, would kill around one percent of us.

You may not think that percentage is enormous, but one percent of the population of the world is 70 million people – and that’s a lot. It would mean 3.2 million Americans dead, and 670,000 Britons.

But where did this one percent figure come from? You may find this hard to believe, but this figure emerged by mistake. A pretty major thing to make a mistake about, but that’s what happened.

Such things occur. On September 23, 1998, NASA permanently lost contact with the Mars Climate Orbiter. It was supposed to go round and round the planet looking at the weather, but instead it hit Mars at around 5,000 mph, exploding into tiny fragments. It didn’t measure the weather; it became the weather – for a few seconds anyway.

An investigation later found that the disaster happened because engineers had used the wrong units. They didn’t convert pound seconds into Newton seconds when doing their calculations. Imperial, not metric. This, remember, was NASA. An organisation not completely full of numbskulls.

Now you and I probably have no idea of the difference between a pound second and a Newton second (it’s 0.67 – I looked it up). But you would kind-of hope NASA would. In fact, I am sure they do, but they didn’t notice, so the figures came out wrong. The initial mistake was made, and was baked into the figures.

Kaboom!

With Covid, a similar mistake happened. One type of fatality rate was substituted for another. The wrong rate was then used to predict the likely death rate – and, as with NASA, no-one picked up the error.

In order to understand what happened, you have to understand the difference between two medical terms that sound the same – but are completely different. Rather like a pound second or a Newton second.

Which fatality rate, did you say?
    First, there’s the Infection Fatality Rate (IFR). This is the total number of people who are infected by a disease and the number of them who die. This figure includes those who have no symptoms at all, or only very mild symptoms – those who stayed at home, coughed a bit and watched Outbreak.

Then there’s the Case Fatality Rate (CFR). This is the number of people suffering serious symptoms, who are probably ill enough to be in hospital. Clearly, people who are seriously ill – the “cases” – are going to have a higher mortality rate than those who are infected, many of whom don’t have symptoms. Put simply – all cases are infections, but not all infections are cases.

Which means that the CFR will always be far higher than the IFR. With influenza, the CFR is around ten times as high as the IFR. Covid seems to have a similar proportion.

Now, clearly, you do not want to get these figures mixed up. By doing so you would either wildly overestimate, or wildly underestimate, the impact of Covid. But mix these figures up, they did.

The error started in America, but didn’t end there. In healthcare, the US is very much the dog that wags the tail. The figures they come up with are used globally.

On February 28, 2020, an editorial was released by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Published in the New England Journal of Medicine, the editorial stated: “… the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza.”
    They added that influenza has a CFR of approximately 0.1 percent. One person in a thousand who gets it badly, dies.

But that quoted CFR for influenza was ten times too low – they meant to say the IFR, the Infection Fatality Rate, for influenza was 0.1 percent. This was their fatal – quite literally – mistake.

The mistake was compounded. On March 11, the same experts testified to Congress, stating that Covid’s CFR was likely to be about one percent, so one person dying from a hundred who fell seriously ill. Which, as time has passed, has proved to be pretty accurate.

At this meeting, they compared the likely impact of Covid to flu. But they used the wrong CFR for influenza, the one stated in the previous NEJM editorial. 0.1 percent, or one in a thousand. The one that was ten times too low.

Flu toll 1,000 – Covid toll 10,000
    So, they matched up the one percent CFR of Covid with the incorrect 0.1 percent CFR of flu. Suddenly, Covid was going to be ten times as deadly.

If influenza killed 50, Covid was going to kill 500. If influenza killed a million, Covid was going to get 10 million. No wonder Congress, then the world, panicked. Because they were told Covid was going to be ten times worse than influenza. They could see three million deaths in the US alone, and 70 million around the world.I don’t expect you or I to get this sort of thing right. But I bloody well expect the experts to do so. They didn’t. They got their IFR and CFR mixed up and multiplied the likely impact of Covid by a factor of ten.

Here’s what the paper, “Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation”,says: “On March 11, 2020,... based on the data available at the time, Congress was informed that the estimated mortality rate for the coronavirus was ten-times higher than for seasonal influenza, which helped launch a campaign of social distancing, organizational and business lockdowns, and shelter-in-place orders.”

On February 28 it was estimated that Covid was going to have about the same impact as a bad influenza season – almost certainly correct. Eleven days later, the same group of experts predicted that the mortality rate was going to be ten times as high. This was horribly, catastrophically, running-into-Mars-at-5,000-miles-an-hour wrong.

Enter the Mad Modellers of Lockdown
    In the UK, the group I call the Mad Modellers of lockdown, the Imperial College experts, created the same panic. On March 16, they used an estimated IFR of 0.9 percent to predict that, without lockdown, Covid would kill around 500,000 in the UK.

Is this prediction anywhere close?

So far, the UK has had around 40,000 Covid deaths. Significantly less than 0.1 percent, but not that far off. Of course, people will say... “We had lockdown... without it so many more would have died. Most people have not been infected…” etc.

To answer this, we need to know the true IFR. Is it a 0.1 percent, or one percent? If it is one percent, we have more than 400,000 deaths to go. If it is 0.1 percent, this epidemic has run its course. For this year, at least.

With swine flu, remember that the IFR started at around two percent. In the end, it was 0.02 percent, which was five times lower than the lowest estimate during the outbreak. The more you test, the lower the IFR will fall.

So where can we look to get the current figures on the IFR? The best place to look is at the country that has tested more people than anywhere else as a proportion of their population: Iceland.

As of last week, Iceland’s IFR stood at 0.16 per cent. It cannot go up from here. It can only fall. People can’t start dying of a disease they haven’t got.

This means that we’ll probably end up with an IFR of about 0.1 percent, maybe less. Not the 0.02 percent of Swine Flu – somewhere between the two, perhaps. In short, the 0.1 percent prophecy has proved to be pretty much bang on.

Which means that we’ve had all the deaths we were ever going to get. And which also means that lockdown achieved, almost precisely nothing with regard to Covid. No deaths were prevented.

Mangled beyond recognition
    Yes, we are testing and testing, and finding more so-called cases. As you will. But the hospitals and ICUs are virtually empty. Almost no-one is dying of Covid anymore, and most of those who do were otherwise very ill.

Instead of celebrating that, we’ve artificially created a whole new thing to scare ourselves with. We now call a positive test a Covid “case.” This is not medicine. A “case” is someone who has symptoms. A case is not someone carrying tiny amounts of virus in their nose.

Now, however, you test positive, and you’re a “case.” Never in history has medical terminology been so badly mangled. Never have statistics been so badly mangled.

Lockdown happened because we were told that Coivid could kill one percent. But Covid was never going to kill more than about 0.1 percent – max.

That’s the figure estimated back in February, by the major players in viral epidemiology. A figure that has turned out to be remarkably accurate. Bright guys… bad mistake.

We’ve killed tens of thousands – for nothing
    But because we panicked, we’ve added hugely to the toll. Excess mortality between March and May was around 70,000, not the 40,000 who died of/with Covid. Which means 30,000 may have died directly as a result of the actions we took.

We protected the young, the children, who are at zero risk of Covid. But we threw our elderly and vulnerable under a bus. The very group who should have been shielded. Instead, we caused 20,000 excess deaths in care homes.

It was government policy to clear out hospitals, and stuff care homes with patients carrying Covid, or discharge them back to their own homes, to infect their nearest and dearest. Or any community care staff who visited them.

We threw – to use health secretary Matt Hancock’s ridiculous phrase – a ring of steel around care homes. As it turned out, this was not to protect them, but to trap the residents, as we turned their buildings into Covid incubators. Anyone working in care homes, as I do, knows why we got 20,000 excess deaths. Government policy did this.

That is far from all the damage. On top of care homes, the ONS estimates that 16,000 excess deaths were caused by lockdown. The heart attacks and strokes that were not treated. The empty, echoing hospitals and A&E units. The cancer treatments stopped entirely.

Which means that at least as many people have died as a result of the draconian actions taken to combat Covid, as have been killed by the virus itself. This has been a slow-motion stampede, where the elderly – in particular - were trampled to death.

We locked down in fear. We killed tens of thousands unnecessarily, in fear. We crippled the economy, and left millions in fear of their livelihoods. We have trapped abused women and children at home with their abusers. We have wiped out scores of companies, and crushed entire industries.

We stripped out the NHS, and left millions in prolonged pain and suffering, on ever lengthening waiting lists, which have doubled. There have also been tens of thousands of delayed cancer diagnoses – the effects of which are yet to be seen, but the Lancet has estimated at least sixty thousand years of life will be lost.

Lockdown can be seen as a complete and utter disaster. And it was all based on a nonsense, a claim that Covid was going to kill one percent. A claim that can now be seen to be utterly and completely wrong. Sweden, which did not lock down, has had a death rate of 0.0058 percent.

It takes a very big person to admit they have made a horrible, terrible mistake. But a horrible, terrible mistake has been made. Let’s end this ridiculous nonsense now. And vow never to let such monumental stupidity happen ever again."

(But for those of us who have connected the dots, it certainly appears this "mistake" was completely intentional.)

Also see:
    Up to 90% of people who test positive for Covid barely carry any virus & are not contagious. Every stat about the disease is bogus
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499816-posi...us-contagious/

‘Corona World’ game backed by German public TV dehumanizes lockdown resisters & kids – but sure, what could go wrong?
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499786-germ...es-dissidents/

Lockdown supporters are using psychology pseudoscience to label anti-maskers as irrational, stupid sociopaths
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499715-lock...maskers-covid/

We might have to wait forever for science to show the Covid threat is over, so let’s use our common sense & get back to normal
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499544-covi...nce-normality/

Weird science: Covid-19 does NOT cause heart damage, as blockbuster study had basic calculation errors
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499357-scie...-heart-damage/

Extinction Rebellion & BLM set for weekend of protests despite Covid-19 restrictions...because nobody gives a damn anymore
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499135-exti...protest-covid/
    Last edited by onawah; 6th September 2020 at 17:09.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (6th September 2020), Bill Ryan (6th September 2020), celticwarrior (7th September 2020), Chris Gilbert (6th September 2020), Constance (7th September 2020), greybeard (6th September 2020), kfm27917 (7th September 2020), pueblo (6th September 2020), Sunny (7th September 2020), Tintin (7th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), wondering (6th September 2020)

14. Link to Post #388
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    In February, US Covid guru Anthony Fauci predicted the virus was ‘akin to a severe flu’ and would therefore kill around 0.1 percent of people. Then fatality rate predictions were somehow mixed up to make it look ten times WORSE.
    When you strip everything else out, the reason for lockdown comes from a single figure: one percent. This was the prediction that Covid, if left unchecked, would kill around one percent of us.

You may not think that percentage is enormous, but one percent of the population of the world is 70 million people – and that’s a lot. It would mean 3.2 million Americans dead, and 670,000 Britons.

This error dates back to much earlier. It would seem to correspond to the calculations of the 2018 BBC simulation (and possibly Neil Ferguson's research long before that). That simulation as I recall predicted 800,000 UK deaths, which is roughly equivalent to the 670,000 mentioned here.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2020), greybeard (6th September 2020), onawah (6th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #389
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,667 times in 5,523 posts

World Bank table: UPDATE

With thanks to another member for doing what I was going to do fairly soon myself

If you now check this link >> https://wits.worldbank.org/tariff/tr...product/902780 any mention of COVID-19 has been removed.

The original wording was completely unambiguous which is why it raised eyebrows. In fairness, it could well have been an administration or database blip/mistake as the description here in this edited page populates the same fields as in the previous one we saw. It happens if you edit text in a particular field on linked tables/fields, which may partly explain it appearing against legacy dates.

It could have been an easy mistake for an administrator to make and they may just not have noticed it, until it went (nearly) viral
    Last edited by Tintin; 7th September 2020 at 07:05.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Constance (7th September 2020), greybeard (7th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #390
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No doubt what is posted on Avalon is noticed too.
    Chris

19. Link to Post #391
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An alternative view of how the virus comes about -- very informative and believable.
    Chris

20. Link to Post #392
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    World Bank table: UPDATE

With thanks to another member for doing what I was going to do fairly soon myself

If you now check this link >> https://wits.worldbank.org/tariff/tr...product/902780 any mention of COVID-19 has been removed.

The original wording was completely unambiguous which is why it raised eyebrows. In fairness, it could well have been an administration or database blip/mistake as the description here in this edited page populates the same fields as in the previous one we saw. It happens if you edit text in a particular field on linked tables/fields, which may partly explain it appearing against legacy dates.

It could have been an easy mistake for an administrator to make and they may just not have noticed it, until it went (nearly) viral
    And on this slightly different search link (click it and see)
    ... the dates still show as
    • Sweden — 1989
    • Finland — 1990
    • Austria — 1990
    • Cyprus — 2002
    • Hungary — 2002
    • Slovak Republic — 2002
    • Lithuania — 2003
    • Czech Republic — 2003
    • Poland — 2003
    • Slovenia — 2003
    • Romania — 2005
    There's nothing significant here. As is so often the case, some people in the alt community have leapt to instant conclusions without even pausing to think intelligently for a few minutes and taking a close, cautious look. We do see this all the time.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kfm27917 (7th September 2020), pueblo (7th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2020), Tintin (7th September 2020), Yoda (7th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #393
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,667 times in 5,523 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    CENSORED BY FACEBOOK

There's nothing here. The facebook censors don't know what they're looking at. (Either! )

Here's the page for the Democratic Republic of Congo, that well-known global provider of Covid testing kits since 1989.

You can click the "Year" column to show the ascending/descending dates. What you see here is
    • Sweden — 1989
    • Finland — 1990
    • Austria — 1990
    • Cyprus — 2002
    • Hungary — 2002
    • Slovak Republic — 2002
    • Lithuania — 2003
    • Czech Republic — 2003
    • Poland — 2003
    • Slovenia — 2003
    • Romania — 2005
    It's just a specialized accounting protocol that's not explained on the page to any casual viewer. '2018' is just the latest of the many dates that's shown.

A useful update now provided here:

Photo1 - https://twitter.com/O_Rob1nson/statu...563522/photo/1

Photo2 - https://twitter.com/O_Rob1nson/statu...563522/photo/2
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (10th September 2020), greybeard (10th September 2020), justntime2learn (14th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #394
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tests look like becoming redundant.
    If the proposed law on this post becomes law in UK then people may well be inoculated regardless.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1377216

25. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (10th September 2020)

26. Link to Post #395
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Tests look like becoming redundant.
    If the proposed law on this post becomes law in UK then people may well be inoculated regardless.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1377216
    Quote Videocast With David Icke And Dr Andrew Kaufman
    ⁣If you live in the UK please sign and share this petition against any restrictions being placed on your for refusing a covid19 vaccine - https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/323442/
    VIRUS TEST REVELATIONS!!

27. Link to Post #396
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Technology
    NHS Coronavirus Contact-Tracing App To Be Launched On September 24

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/nhs-corona...105905691.html

28. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Sunny (12th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #397
    Language
    English
    Thanks

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

Icare (15th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #398
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great post from IndigoPete re Covid testing, another good example of how hoaxing the data via COVID TESTING is ongoing, and I will say it's most likely done for profit and for keeping people in fear, to further the larger agenda.
    (Thanks Pete! )

ALSO:
    Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Hi

Today I've been stumbling across quite a few pieces of media that kind of stunned me in the level of skeptiscism over the whole pan/plan/scamdemic, whatever you want to call it. I realised how fast things can turn around when small pieces of information propagate through a lot of people and everyone suddenly comes out of the woodwork that you never knew existed.

I started bookmarking them but there were so many that I lost track. I thought I'd collect a few here.

First of all is this awesome Ivor Cummins commentary. It got retweeted by talkradio host Julia-Hartley-Brewer (in fact she pinned it here) and received support from Professor Carl Heneghan of the Dept of Evidence Medicine at Oxford University.

Next Jeremy Vine of the BBC retweeted it which led to great celebration by Ivor Cummin's followers. And it now has a quarter of a million views.

Then there was this thread on the Telegraph's report of the "Covid Passport" being planned. The comments are fairly stark - the readers "get it" what the plan is.

Then an interesting program with Mike Graham who took a lot of callers and interviews discussing the new "rule of six" that the UK Guv is bringing in. I've been reading the Telegraph comments lately and noticed that they've almost universally turned apoplectic at the idea that new restrictions are being brought it. "Pitchforks at dawn" is the general sentiment...this clip here is typical:

Then I noticed this tweet getting circulated - that the Doctors of the German "Extra-Parliamentary Corona Investigation commitee" (a self-appointed, unofficial group I think) are directly now calling the Covid-19 phenomenon a fraud.

Next I discovered this business of the PCR test requiring to be "cycled" to achieve a result. In other worlds it's an amplification process where you take a bit of RNA, repeatedly heat it and cool it to get it to make copies of itself so you have a sample big enough to test. The prooblem is, if you do too few cycles, you get all false negatives. Too many and you get all false positives (like over-brightening a photograph exposure till you don't see any detail, just white).

Apparently Carl Heneghan (Oxford guy above) recommended around 25 cycles and others are saying that anything over 35 yields all false positives. Well people have been digging and dug up the NHS guidance for the tests which indicate that they are doing 45 cycles which may explain all the false positives and the fact that they can simply baloon the statistics whenever needed. This is now being more widely understood and discussed.

People are waking up to this now such as here.

The I stumbled across this statement by Rachel Elnaugh who's an ex Dragon from Dragon's Den in the UK. This is just AWSOME ! Describes the whole agenda from start to finish. The whole thing is insanity. She cites Goebells "If you can get people into a state of fear, you can control them". (This is a great commentary - recommend watching).

Then we have all these statistics starting to appear that are putting everything into perspective.

Ok, that's it for now. Glad I got that off my chest and onto a page ! There sure is some waking up going on and not before time. Needs to accelerate.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th September 2020), Bluegreen (13th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th September 2020), Jayke (13th September 2020), kfm27917 (28th September 2020), selinam (28th September 2020), Tintin (29th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #399
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MUST SEE!! Great data compilation.
    Stanford University Nobel Prize Winner Biophysicist Michael Levitt says the pandemic is over, though according to the mainstream media, the "casedemic" continues. As much data from him and many other experts as anyone could wish in this video.I give the first part of this video an A+, despite all the religious beliefs shared at the end, but easy to skip through.
    https://www.facebook.com/veritasmedi...4536836892730/

More about Dr. Michael Levitt: https://nypost.com/2020/05/26/nobel-...aved-no-lives/

( I will ask the Mods if this got embedded--I can't always tell. Or if not, to embed it, and please save it to the library asap, in case it gets removed.
    Last edited by onawah; 13th September 2020 at 22:58.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (14th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th September 2020), greybeard (16th September 2020), kfm27917 (28th September 2020), sunflower (13th September 2020), Sunny (16th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #400
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Also this just came in news this morning :

Coronavirus genomes in India have 5.39% mutation similarity with 72 nations: study

Based on identifying specific single nucleotide polymorphisms of the virus that in turn identify and bind with specific human proteins, Indian scientists have previously found 57 out of 64 SPNs ( single nucleotide polymorphisms ) in the virus that are not found in nature.

They’ve extended their research to more than 10 000 Coronavirus genomic sequences from around the globe and found 20 260 unique mutation points of the virus depending on which SPNs occur in each sample.

Trying to find the link to this published study

🦢

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Icare (15th September 2020), selinam (28th September 2020), silvanelf (18th September 2020), Sunny (16th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 31 LastLast