+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #201
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,990 times in 5,554 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

From mumsnet message board over the past couple of days and it's worth spending a little time scrolling through to get a handle on what's actually going on 'on-the-ground' within the NHS. It's important to bear in mind that there will be regional differences and fluctuations of course with capacity and genuine caseloads. Here in the west of England reported Covid-19 'cases' have been lower than anywhere else in the country, to date.

Still, many of the statements I've read through here and from a variety of different sources, and even local observations here. would lend a degree of weight to the likelihood that this is being way overplayed by mainstream media, unsurprisingly.

(From the daily CV press briefings from Downing Street the more attentive and aware of us have noticed the continued use of the word 'messaging' being used/deployed - that'd be a clue. This doesn't mean there isn't a virus, but, it does emphasize how the MSM, and Government, is 'spinning' this.)

Link: https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/coronav...et?pg=1&order=

Sample, below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture_mumsnet_wards_hospitals.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	43336
    Last edited by Tintin; 21st April 2020 at 12:47.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

greybeard (21st April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st April 2020), shaberon (22nd April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,755 times in 8,385 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Yea, but by the time the academic approach to seeing through this has scored enough of it's own type of points, the problem and the target will be miles away down the road ahead of us.

"Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results"

The crooks act by the seat of their pants. We react one academic funeral at a time. What's wrong with this picture.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

greybeard (21st April 2020), justntime2learn (21st April 2020), kfm27917 (24th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st April 2020), shaberon (22nd April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Latest CDC COVID-19 Numbers Make the Doom-and-Gloom Cult Look Like Complete Idiots

The CDC recently released coronavirus numbers from February 1, 2020 to April 18, 2020.

Name:  CDC_c1b8a5a7bedcd639af473be8d4493ebeae99f87d184016342.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  106.2 KB Click image for larger version

Name:	CDC_c8c407896eb8e15725951eb0ec34938d8d00dbb19e7df709e0054de47.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	43339

With each day it is getting harder and harder for these so-called experts to defend their complete destruction of the American economy.

Since February there have been 17,229 COVID-19 deaths. Another 7,676 died from COVID-19 and pneumonia. During this same time period 49,013 Americans died from pneumonia.

And then there is the age gap. There were 20 deaths under the age of 25. That comes out to 0.1% of all coronavirus deaths. There were 13,518 deaths over 65 years of age.

There is no way in hell this justifies the complete destruction of the US economy.

When this is all over the good doctors and garbage IHME researchers will have a lot of explaining to do!

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mplete-idiots/
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Basho (21st April 2020), greybeard (22nd April 2020), justntime2learn (21st April 2020), kfm27917 (24th April 2020), onawah (23rd April 2020), shaberon (22nd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Deaths in England and Wales have nearly doubled above what would be expected, hitting a 20-year high.

The Office for National Statistics said there were 18,500 deaths in the week up to 10 April - about 8,000 more than is normal at this time of year.

A third were linked to coronavirus, but deaths from other causes also increased, suggesting the lockdown may be having an indirect impact on health.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52361519
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Basho (21st April 2020), greybeard (22nd April 2020), shaberon (22nd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Hi all!
    We got our Vibrant America Lab's antibody tests back, the results were negative for both my daughter and myself BUT here is the BIG NEWS............

My daughter has a Great Dane puppy and her breeder who is in Aspen, Colorado was very ill in August, hospitalized with fever, GI symptoms , cough and not breathing well so after three days of staying at home isolating himself from his mother and partner, he was hospitalized for not being able to breathe well and being very ill. This was mid August, infectious disease came in, isolated him and started testing him , everything from HIV, hantavirus, bubonic plague, tulerimia, flu strains etc (not SARS or MERs though) and couldn't figure it out. He was put on a C PAP and was discharged four days later when his breathing was normalized.

He recovered, months went by until very recently, the MD's who saved his life at the hospital starting putting 2+2 together, and said why don't use get an antibody test, so he did, his test was done via LabCorp. He has not been ill since. His test came back positive with a high antibody count!

Now , again his illness was MID AUGUST!!! And, while he only travels domestically via car to deliver Dane's , the only one country he picks up Dane's from for his Dane rescue is Italy!!!! And he does this on a pretty regular basis, picking them up at the airport coming in from Italy.

I feel this is VERY important information, I know he went into a database but I have no further detail on what they plan to do with this information, his MD's are satisfied they finally got to the bottom of what they called a "baffling illness".

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Gwin Ru (29th April 2020), justntime2learn (21st April 2020), kfm27917 (24th April 2020), leavesoftrees (22nd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd April 2020), norman (21st April 2020), pueblo (26th April 2020), shaberon (22nd April 2020), T Smith (22nd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,755 times in 8,385 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Hi all!
    This post should also be put in the "Did anyone get this last year etc" thread.

August last year was when Fort Detrick was shut.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Elainie (21st April 2020), Gwin Ru (29th April 2020), justntime2learn (21st April 2020), kfm27917 (24th April 2020), shaberon (22nd April 2020), Sunny (22nd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

Crackdown lockdown downtown: fiddling case numbers while Rome burns
    by Jon Rappoport
    April 22, 2020

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...le-rome-burns/

(Rappoport always puts an ironically funny spin on whatever the current madness is, and makes me feel better.)

'In today’s episode of CDC/WHO holds the world hostage and builds a new wing on its mystical temple of lying science, while trance-induced billions stare at their TV sets for the latest fabrications, we begin here—

Author Michael Fumento sets off an explosion in his recent article on the failure of epidemic models: “’The … crisis we face is unparalleled in modern times,’ said the World Health Organization’s assistant director, while its director general proclaimed it ‘likely the greatest peacetime challenge that the United Nations and its agencies have ever faced.’ This was based on a CDC computer model projection predicting as many as 1.4 million deaths from just two countries.”

“So when did they say this about COVID-19? Trick question: It was actually about the Ebola virus in Liberia and Sierra Leone five years ago, and the ultimate death toll was under 8,000.”

Bang.

Well, look, the CDC and WHO have to stay in business, right? They can’t allow a fallow period of no pandemics. They HAVE TO predict dire consequences. Otherwise, some people might start questioning their budgets. It’s a fight for bureaucratic survival, and if millions or billions of people have to lose their jobs and income and freedom in the process, so be it.

Here is a key paragraph from the CDC’s latest brain-twisting definition of a COVID case. As you’ll see, it allows the counting of cases where no confirmatory diagnostic test has been done on a patient at all. Have to inflate those numbers, right? How else can an agency justify its existence?

“As of April 14, 2020, CDC case counts and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases and deaths…A confirmed case or death is defined by meeting confirmatory laboratory evidence for COVID-19. A probable case or death is defined by i) meeting clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19; or ii) meeting presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence; or iii) meeting vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID19.”

If you spend too long trying to decipher the meaning of every phrase and term in that definition, you might find yourself in the labyrinth of a psych ward. But it IS obvious that a COVID case without a confirming diagnostic test is being welcomed on board. “Sure, why not, join the party.”

Meanwhile, out front, on television, and quietly in the Oval Office, petty bureaucrat, numbers massager, and interim president of the United States of Crackdown Lockdown, Anthony Fauci, can switch case numbers up and down and sideways. He can shovel it high and deep to his heart’s content. All in all, his job is keeping the public health gravy train moving, while covering the caboose (ass) of that train.

Fauci, New England Journal of Medicine, February 28, 2020, “Navigating the Uncharted”:

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968)…”

In case there is any doubt, those “pandemic influenza seasons” of 1957 and 1968 did NOT result in any lockdowns. People went outdoors. They mingled. They sat in stadiums. They went to their jobs.

Fauci, March 30, 2020, Reason Magazine: “Jake Tapper asked Fauci how many COVID-19 cases the United States can expect to see, ‘To be honest with you, we don’t really have any firm idea,’ Fauci said. ‘There are things called models. And when someone creates a model, they put in various assumptions. And the model is only as good and as accurate as your assumptions…Looking at what we’re seeing now,’ Fauci said, ‘we’re going to have millions of cases’ in the United States, and it is reasonable to expect ‘between 100,000 and 200,000’ deaths. But he cautioned that ‘I just don’t think that we really need to make a projection, when it’s such a moving target, that you can so easily be wrong and mislead people.’ Deborah Birx, coordinator of the White House’s COVID-19 task force, yesterday cited similar but somewhat less alarming estimates, saying ‘between 80,000 and 160,000, maybe even potentially 200,000 people,’ could be killed by COVID-19 in the United States.”

Uh huh. Right. Sure. Bad flu season. Really bad flu season. Millions of cases. Between 80,000 and 200,000 thousand dead in the US. Depends on the definition of a COVID case and how jacked up the numbers are. Depends on which computer model and projection is used.

Depends on whether the talking heads decide it’s a day for tough love or just plain tough. Either way, some version of fiction is going to run like sewer water out of their mouths.

It’s Christmas and birthday and Thanksgiving all rolled into one for the CDC and WHO. They’ve finally gotten what they wanted, all through the parade of AIDS, West Nile, SARS, bird flu, Swine Flu, Zika, and the terrorist smallpox scare:

MASS IMPRISONMENT OF THE POPULATION.

And as I’ve said from the beginning, the key moment was the Chinese Regime locking down 50 million people overnight. That was the signal and the model and the “breakthrough.” “They did it, so we can do it, too.”

All hype, all theater, all the time."

SOURCE:

* https://issuesinsights.com/2020/04/1...idemic-models/

* https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

* https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

* https://reason.com/2020/03/30/as-tru...ase-scenarios/
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (23rd April 2020), kfm27917 (24th April 2020), shaberon (23rd April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Something personal.
    Many years ago I had a sledging accident and burst my spleen which had to be removed.
    As a consequence I got double pneumonia and nearly died, injections of penicillin saved my life.
    Why is it not used for this virus when breathing get really difficult through a form of pneumonia?
    Would I have tested positive for the current virus and if died would that have gone down on my death certificate?
    Chris
    Wouldnt work with viral pneumonia though, only bacterial.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Constance (23rd April 2020), greybeard (24th April 2020), justntime2learn (23rd April 2020), silvanelf (29th April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi all.
    Quickly posting this mail I received.
    Rushing out as I type.
    Haven't read it my self yet, but looks worthy of consideration ;(

Mods sorry if posted in wrong place.

Quote COVID-19 fraud: Researcher Jim West rides again
    (To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
    I became aware of Jim West's work back in the day of the West Nile fake epidemic. Jim was documenting the destructive effects of air pollution in the areas where the virus was said to be causing harm.

He's doing it again, now, in the case of COVID. His latest blog post, at harvoa-med[dot]blogspot[dot]com, is titled, "COVID Pandemic 2020: Environment Omitted." [In emailed articles, we don't post live links, because they induce bounces and poor delivery to subscribers. My blog post at NoMoreFakeNews has the live link.]

Here are two key Jim West quotes:

"Air pollution correlates with COVID-19 epicenters. The only pollutant that could have a worldwide timeline correlation with these coinciding epidemics would be fracking fuel, its global implementation timing and toxicity dependent upon its formulation. Apparently new toxics were added to fracked fuel directly or by relaxing the rules for cleaning fracked 'natural' gas. Fracked fuel exhaust, toxic earth gas vapors, and epidemic locations correlate with the record-high measles epidemics of 2019 and the present COVID-19 epidemics."

"New Orleans has the highest [so-called "COVID"] death incidence in the US, at 38, and is adjacent the largest petrochemical industrial region of the US. New York City is next, with a death incidence of 32, and is adjacent the second largest petrochemical region in the US."

Jim emphasizes that his research on air pollution and "COVID" is ongoing, and he'll be expanding and adjusting that work as he discovers new information.

Since 1987, I've been writing about the use of THE VIRUS as a successful cover story, launched to obscure corporate and government crimes that harm health and kill large numbers of people.

Public awareness of covert ops and cover stories is widening---particular in light of the blizzard of lies surrounding the "pandemic."

The CDC, through its Epidemic Intelligence Service, and the World Health Organization, routinely send their virus hunters out into the field to explain away environmental crimes with highly arcane gibberish about germs. These organizations front for pharma, other types of major corporations, and governments---all intent on concealing their crimes against populations.

This time, with COVID, the op goes much farther. Its aim is the creation of a new civilization, ruled by technocrats, who are using the false propaganda notion of a "spreading virus" to insist on global governance; only then, they say, can we coordinate epidemic responses early enough to head off worldwide disasters.

"We're all in this together."

Translation: If you buy fake love and fake share and care---as opposed to the real thing---you're in the mind control bubble where following all official orders turns you into a sincere pod person---to be controlled and sacrificed on the altar of a New World Order.

Yes, Virginia, the NWO is real. It's a cheery marshmallow with a poisoned core.

Here is an illustration of a prime-cut A-number-one cover story, from 2003---SARS, the great epidemic that, according to the World Health Organization, was gripping planet Earth. In the end, WHO listed the death total as: 800. On a planet of 6.3 billion people.

Where did SARS begin? Where was it first found? Guangdong, China. In their excellent book, Virus Mania, Torsten Engelbrecht and Claus Kohnlein explore non-virus causes of flu-like illness in that locale. They found causes. It turns out this area is one of the world's largest re-cyclers of e-waste:

"Guangdong is China's largest industrial area...extremely polluted. Garbage lies everywhere; above all high-tech waste...For $1.50 a day, locals disassemble computers, monitors and printers with their bare hands, endangering both their own health and the environment... There, workers empty toner cartridges from laser printers the whole day long without protective masks, breathing in fine carbon dust. Others, mostly women and girls, dip circuit boards into baths of liquid lead to separate and collect the soldering materials with which the memory chips and processors are attached to the plates. Unprotected, they are exposed to toxic fumes. While the plastic plates are simply burned up, the chips and processors are put in acid baths, to extract their gold. Here as well, poisonous fumes are generated, and the unusable leftover acids are just dumped into the river. A lot of garbage is simply burned up or dumped onto rice fields, irrigation facilities or into waterways. The bodies of water and groundwater around Guiys have become so contaminated that drinking water has to be brought in daily from other cities..."

A real cause of real illness. No need for a virus. Except...as a cover story.

Use this link to order Jon's Matrix Collections.

Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.

You can find this article and more at NoMoreFakeNews.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

greybeard (24th April 2020), justntime2learn (25th April 2020), Matt P (24th April 2020), pueblo (26th April 2020), shadowstalker (24th April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #210
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Incidentally, extrapolating influenza measures to the Covid-19 epidemic is absurd: influenza affects many children, not Covid-19, which in demographic terms only kills elderly people or people with diabetes or high blood pressure. Children infected with Covid-19 have a very low viral load, it is not even known to this day whether they are contagious." - Thierry Meyssan

-----------------------

INTELLECTUAL FRAUD
    Covid-19: Neil Ferguson, the Liberal Lyssenko
    by Thierry Meyssan VOLTAIRE NETWORK | DAMASCUS (SYRIA) | 20 APRIL 2020

In the past, European political leaders yielded to the orders of their astrologers. Today, they refer to them identically to the statisticians of the Imperial College. In the past, the latter have provided them as much justification as they needed for their liberal hospital policy. Today, they predict millions of deaths without any scientific rigour. Thierry Meyssan reveals how these charlatans have taken control of the policies of the European Union, the United Kingdom and certain states of the United States.

Name:  209740-1-7-7a968_Ferguson_Neil.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  28.3 KB
    Professor Neil Ferguson, high priest of liberal hospital management and inventor of the generalized containment against Covid-19.

In the early days of the Cold War, it was customary in the West to make fun of the blindness of the Soviets who believed in the nonsense of Professor Trofim Lyssenko. The First Secretary of the Party, Joseph Stalin, had banned the teaching of genetics and used Lyssenko as a scientific justification for Marxism, but he drew no practical consequences. Today the same mental illness has reached the West. Professor Neil Fergusson assures that statistics can predict the behaviour of living beings. This is stupid, yet many high-ranking political leaders believe it. Unfortunately, unlike the Soviets, they draw political consequences that ruin their countries.

The Creation of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
    For the past two decades, Western political leaders have been trying to use statistical knowledge of epidemics to determine the right decisions to be made in the event of danger. Following the SARS outbreak in 2003, the European Union established the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDPC) in 2005. During the second half of 2008, this centre and the French rotating presidency organised a colloquium to study the advisability of closing schools to combat a flu epidemic and to determine when it should occur and when it should stop. There was still no talk of widespread containment of the entire population.

The main contribution was made by Professor Neil Ferguson and Simon Cauchemez from Imperial College London. It compared statistical data on school closures in Hong Kong in 2003 and 2008, on the impact of the teachers’ strike in Israel in 2000, on the impact of zonal holidays in France from 1984 to 2006, on the closure of schools infected with influenza in France in 1957, and on the impact of Spanish influenza in some US cities and in Australia in 1918. And it pointed out the inequalities and injustices associated with school closures in the UK and the USA.

From that point on, the problem was turned upside down. Experts had observed that school closures did not have a significant impact on the final number of deaths, but only on the speed of the spread of the disease. Their task was to provide a solution to the closure of hospital beds that were not occupied on a day-to-day basis. Statistics were no longer at the service of the health of Europeans, but of an ideology, that of the liberal management of the state.

Bernard Kouchner, the French Minister of Foreign Affairs who organized this symposium, was the one who, when he was Minister of Health (1992-93, 1997-99, 2001-02), began the reorganization of the French hospital system no longer according to medical criteria, but according to a logic of profitability. In about fifteen years, France has thus been able to make substantial savings by closing 15% of its hospital beds; savings that are derisory compared to the current cost of containment.

Name:  209740-2-7-e0f98_Lyssenko.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  45.5 KB
    Professor Trofim Lyssenko claimed that, by applying Marxist dialectics to the natural sciences, he had demonstrated that petty-bourgeois genetic science was wrong. On this point, he said that just as the Party generated a new man, it was possible to modify the genetics of plants according to the organization of the fields. His nonsense became the official truth in the USSR during the Stalinist period. Science and ideology are always a bad combination.

Professor Neil Ferguson’s Charlatanism
    Professor Ferguson is still the European reference for epidemic modelling.
    - Yet it was he who, in 2001, convinced Prime Minister Tony Blair to have 6 million cattle slaughtered to stop the foot-and-mouth epidemic (a decision that cost 10 billion pounds and is now considered an aberration).
    - In 2002, he calculated that mad cow disease would kill about 50,000 British people and another 150,000 when transmitted to sheep. There were actually 177.
    - In 2005, he predicted that bird flu would kill 65,000 Britons. There were a total of 457.

Regardless, he became an adviser to the World Bank and many governments. It was he who sent a confidential note to French President Emmanuel Macron on March 12 announcing half a million deaths in France. In panic, the latter took the decision for generalized confinement that same evening. It was also Professor Ferguson who publicly announced on March 16 that, if nothing was done, there would be as many as 550,000 deaths in the United Kingdom and as many as 1.2 million in the United States, forcing the British government to review its policy.

Simon Cauchemez, who was his right-hand man in 2009, now heads the modelling unit at the Pasteur Institute. He is, of course, a member of the Scientific Committee of the Élysée, where he proposed generalized confinement. This committee was set up by the Director General of Health, Professor Jérôme Salomon, the spiritual son and former technical advisor to Bernard Kouchner.

The Ferguson team’s seizure of power was based on an intellectual swindle. Mathematical biology" (sic) could justify the liberal management of health services.

Unfortunately, while statistics can be used to evaluate the effects of this or that measure after the fact, they cannot predict the behaviour of a living organism, a virus. A virus seeks to spread, not to kill, which it unintentionally does when the species in which it nests does not yet have appropriate antibodies. No virus will eliminate any species, including humans, because if it killed them all, it would disappear with them.

Incidentally, extrapolating influenza measures to the Covid-19 epidemic is absurd: influenza affects many children, not Covid-19, which in demographic terms only kills elderly people or people with diabetes or high blood pressure. Children infected with Covid-19 have a very low viral load, it is not even known to this day whether they are contagious.

Professor Ferguson admitted on March 22 that he had carried out his calculations on the Covid-19 epidemic exclusively with a 13-year-old database of influenza epidemics.

In fact, one cannot help but notice the drift of this guru, who is no longer content to justify liberal policies applied to public health, but has come to advocate depriving entire peoples of their freedom. To hide the reality of this drift, Professor Fergusson’s supporters distract the public’s attention by proposing the use of surgical masks, which we have already explained are of no use in the face of the epidemic [1].

Name:  209740-3-7-c540a_Didier_Raoult.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  32.7 KB
    Professor Didier Raoult’s results speak for themselves. Also, a communication campaign was orchestrated against him by the disciples of Professor Neil Ferguson exactly as Soviet geneticists were persecuted by Lyssenko’s
    supporters.

The Polemic with Professor Didier Raoult
    These explanations shed new light on the polemic that opposed the disciples of Professor Neil Ferguson to those of Professor Didier Raoult [2]. Contrary to what has been said, this is not a problem of methodology, but of finality.

Neil Ferguson is a charlatan caught up in his swindle, while Didier Raoult is a clinical doctor. The followers of the former need dead people to believe in their religion, those of the latter care for their patients.

The problem we are facing is not a scientific debate, but a war of repeated errors against the scientific approach. It is astounding to hear members of the Scientific Council of the Élysée reproach Professor Raoult for not conducting comparative studies with a control group. In times of crisis, should a responsible doctor fail to treat some of his patients and deliberately sacrifice them?

Thierry Meyssan

Translation - Roger Lagassé

References:
    [1] “Panic and Political Absurdity in the Face of the Pandemic” , by Thierry Meyssan , Translation Roger Lagassé , Voltaire Network , 7 April 2020.

[2] “Covid-19: propaganda and manipulation” , by Thierry Meyssan , Translation Pete Kimberley , Voltaire Network , 21 March 2020.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (25th April 2020), graciousb (25th April 2020), Gracy (25th April 2020), greybeard (25th April 2020), Gwin Ru (25th April 2020), justntime2learn (25th April 2020), Matthew (27th January 2021), pueblo (26th April 2020), Reinhard (26th April 2020), wondering (25th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

What happened here ?

As I was posting to my own post (the Swedish one that had no comment, while updating that with info from mail my own family, it was deleted? Wtf?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 25th April 2020 at 17:02.

22. Link to Post #212
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

COVID-19 Umbrella Term to Operate a Fake Pandemic: Not 1 Disease, Not 1 Cause

The COVID-19 umbrella term
    has been used in an absolutely unscientific, manipulative and deceptive way to justify this manufactured coronavirus crisis, which the evidence shows is a fake pandemic. The international lockdown which covers around 100 nations and at least 20% of the world right now is based upon the idea that there is a new distinct virus SARS-CoV2 which is spreading, infecting and causing the disease COVID-19. However, there are many key foundational questions which cannot be adequately answered. The most important of these is that the virus itself has never been isolated nor thoroughly proven to be causing the disease (or more accurately diseases) that people have! This is in addition to the obvious manipulation of the figures with false positives and other sleights of hand such as inflating the numbers by counting anyone who merely had the virus as “dead from” the virus. The coronavirus fails Koch’s postulates. The Emperor has no clothes – and all the power grabs and emergency decrees are based on lies. We are not looking at 1 virus, 1 cause and 1 disease; we are looking a cluster of diseases and a variety of causes, hidden by the COVID-19 umbrella term to fuel the fake pandemic narrative.

COVID-19 Coronavirus Fails Koch’s Postulates
    German scientist Robert Koch (Heinrich Hermann Robert Koch, 1843-1910) made great contributions to the field of microbiology. He is considered to be one of the founders of the field of modern bacteriology. He identified the specific causative agents of TB (tuberculosis), cholera and anthrax. For his work on TB, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1905 in Physiology or Medicine. Koch established 4 criteria to identify the causative agent of a particular disease. These criteria have become a gold standard for determining the existence of an infectious agent and for isolating and verifiying what is causing a disease. The criteria are a set of conditions known as Koch’s postulates. They are:

The microorganism must be identified in all individuals affected by the disease, but not in healthy individuals.
    The microorganism can be isolated from the diseased individual and grown in culture.
    When introduced into a healthy individual, the cultured microorganism must cause disease.
    The microorganism must then be re-isolated from the experimental host, and found to be identical to the original microorganism.
    Firstly, the coronavirus SARS-CoV2 (allegedly causing the disease COVID-19) has not been shown to be present only in sick people and not in healthy ones. There are countless cases of people having this virus with mild, minor or zero symptoms. Recently Iceland tested a relatively large percentage of its population (around 5,000 people out of 364,000) and found that 0.86% (close to 1%) of Icelanders had the coronavirus. The symptoms? Little or none:

more at https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid...disease-cause/

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

greybeard (25th April 2020), pueblo (26th April 2020), Sunny (28th April 2020)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Mail response from a retired well known Phd Doctor friend in my family (google translate)
    "I think I recognize this colleague and think I met him at KI already in the eighties. However, do not be impressed by his clear and general statements about covid-19, which we do not yet have a complete grasp of epidemiologically or medically. If you can say with such certainty, you are simply misinformed or lack total humility for the complexity. His statements and rally turns against the National Board of Health are almost paranoid. I dare say that after having had some assignments for the National Board of Social Affairs a few years ago.

25. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Important News about Covid19 corona !

Listen to Dr. Judy Mikovits
    "Covid19 is "SARS Covid2 + Xmrv's" (8:50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF4zcVXyA8E

Last edited by Rawhide68; 26th April 2020 at 02:40.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

DaveToo (26th April 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), pueblo (26th April 2020), Reinhard (26th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Just found this video that explains exactly what a 'VIRUS' is. You are going to be surprised
    (I hope)

Amazing, huh?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Michi (26th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #216
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm a little mistrustful of official figures of any kind and tend not to put too much stock in them.

Much hinges on a correct diagnosis for Covid-19 presented in the figures. Given that this has been circulating for many months longer than recorded figures attest may even mean possible exhumations to determine the presence of this, for potentially hundreds if not thousands of fatalities over the winter months, with revised causes of death.

In the meantime I did a quick bit of simple math for the UK figures shared by the Government today - hoping I've got this fairly accurate. Here's what I tweeted earlier:
    UK Covid-19 deaths = 20732 div by # of hospitals (1257) then = avg 460 deaths per day (# 45 days) since Mar 13th = 0.36 people per hospital per day. (Assuming a correct diagnosis.) [for Covid-19]

Are my sums right????? (It's late, I could have goofed.)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

ClearWater (28th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (29th April 2020), greybeard (28th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), silvanelf (29th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

The death toll from coronavirus may be almost 60 per cent higher than reported in official counts, according to an FT analysis of overall fatalities during the pandemic in 14 countries.

Mortality statistics show 122,000 deaths in excess of normal levels across these locations, considerably higher than the 77,000 official Covid-19 deaths reported for the same places and time periods.

If the same level of under-reporting observed in these countries was happening worldwide, the global Covid-19 death toll would rise from the current official total of 201,000 to as high as 318,000.

To calculate excess deaths, the FT has compared deaths from all causes in the weeks of a location’s outbreak in March and April 2020 to the average for the same period between 2015 and 2019. The total of 122,000 amounts to a 50 per cent rise in overall mortality relative to the historical average for the locations studied.

In all the countries analysed except Denmark, excess deaths far outnumbered the official coronavirus death tolls. The accuracy of official death statistics from the virus is limited by how effectively a country is testing people to confirm cases. Some countries, including China, have retrospectively revised up their death tolls from the disease. 

https://www.ft.com/content/6bd88b7d-...9-0d5c6fac846c
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

silvanelf (29th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #218
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Death toll is lower than the FLU. (PERIOD)

CALIFORNIA DOCTOR DELIVERS CHILLING MESSAGE ABOUT COVID-19 FULL VIDEO

Full 4/22/2020 press conference in Bakersfield California with Doctors Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WLp53rpJ2B7i/

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

DaveToo (30th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (30th April 2020), Gwin Ru (29th April 2020), justntime2learn (29th April 2020), Reinhard (2nd May 2020), Sunny (2nd May 2020)

35. Link to Post #219
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

There is no test for Wuhan virus specifically. The cases and deaths are over, not under, reported. The reason this is so is because everything is attributed to the virus right now. You could jump off a bridge and the cause of death would be the virus, no exaggeration.

Consider, if someone comes in with a simple case of the flu, develops complications, and dies. Will they test for influenza A or B specifically? Or will the symptoms determine the cause without testing? Put another way, do you think they have all the tests lined up and testing for everything? Or do they right now only test for Wuhan virus? And with a test that cannot test for that virus specifically?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ClearWater (29th April 2020), greybeard (29th April 2020), Philippe (29th April 2020), T Smith (2nd May 2020)

37. Link to Post #220
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,817 times in 4,381 posts

RAMZPAUL ramzpaul

This is a video two California medical doctors (immunologists) who presented their data concerning COVID-19. Because their findings conflicted with the globalist narrative, YouTube censors banned it.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Elainie (29th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (2nd May 2020), greybeard (29th April 2020), Rawhide68 (29th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 LastLast