+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Global Peace Meditation is happening later TODAY

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Global Peace Meditation is happening later TODAY

Add your intentions and visions of world healing and peace. Find out all about it here:

http://www.globalpeacemeditation.com/
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 4th April 2020 at 12:08.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2020), Baby Steps (4th April 2020), betoobig (4th April 2020), Bluegreen (4th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (4th April 2020), Charles Harris (4th April 2020), ChristianSky (4th April 2020), Constance (4th April 2020), Earth Angel (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (4th April 2020), Franny (5th April 2020), gandra99 (4th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), Green Futures (5th April 2020), Ioneo (4th April 2020), justntime2learn (4th April 2020), Lefty Dave (4th April 2020), Mercedes (4th April 2020), naochan (4th April 2020), OmeyocaN777 (4th April 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), Orph (4th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2020), Tam (5th April 2020), Wind (4th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Japanese
    Thanks

Default Re: The Global Peace Meditation is happening later TODAY

In North America, on April 4th

7:45 pm PDT in Los Angeles
    8:45 pm MDT in Denver
    9:45 pm CDT in Chicago
    10:45 pm EDT in New York

Europe, Asia and Australia will already have April 5th at the moment of the activation, which will be:

3:45 am BST in London,
    4:45 am CEST in Paris,
    4:45 am EET in Cairo,
    10:45 am CST in Taipei and Beijing,
    11:45 am JST in Tokyo and
    12:45 pm AEST in Sydney.
    Last edited by naochan; 5th April 2020 at 01:02. Reason: EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) not EST
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -- John Lennon

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to naochan For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2020), Baby Steps (4th April 2020), betoobig (4th April 2020), Bluegreen (4th April 2020), Constance (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (4th April 2020), Franny (5th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), Ioneo (4th April 2020), Mercedes (5th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (4th April 2020), Tam (5th April 2020), Wind (4th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,392 times in 10,153 posts

Vbkalwale
    Joining from india
    Vbkalwale 4 minutes ago Reply 0 likes currently

Christine
    Joining from South Africa
    Christine 4 minutes ago Reply 0 likes currently

utpal boruah
    thumbsupthumbsupWill join from Abu Dhabi , UAE
    utpal boruah 6 minutes ago Reply 0 likes currently

Caroline
    heart joining in the Netherlands. grin we are
    Caroline 6 minutes ago Reply 0 likes currently

WhispRing
    Whisp Ring hears you WHISPRING.
    WhispRing 6 minutes ago Reply 0 likes currently

Anjali S Suri
    thumbsuplooking forward to this meditation . From India
    Anjali S Suri 6 minutes ago Reply 0 likes currently

nicky
    Joining from Mpumalanga South Africa with love for all
    nicky 6 minutes ago Reply 0 likes currently

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2020), Baby Steps (4th April 2020), betoobig (4th April 2020), Constance (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (4th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), Mercedes (5th April 2020), naochan (4th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (4th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

For more information, and guided meditations for those who would like them, search YouTube for "global meditation April 4" and many, many videos will show up.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2020), Baby Steps (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (4th April 2020), Franny (5th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), naochan (5th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

There is a mass-fear programme running

Fear of a pandemic plague, fear of an apocalyptic societal breakdown, fear for our economic future.

For all the poor people struggling with fears, wish love and healing apon them.

Know that this is a minor virus, it will get some people, but by far the majority will shrug it off as they do each winter without a second thought. Do not fear death. We all have our time.

See a beautiful summer dawning, the resumption of normal life, work, and fun.

Think of all the brave nurses and docs, living with the risk of infection and fighting for every life, remember their bravery and dedication, it is inspiring, it belittles our feelings of panic.It deflates the catastrophe thought form.

This drama is a death rattle. Things will not be the same. It is a pathetic grasping attempt by certain groups to manipulate us and steal our freedom. To impose a global control structure. But it is weak, pathetic, failing.

Remember the human spirit, and the decency of ordinary people. Trust in that.

God bless
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 4th April 2020 at 22:28.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2020), Bluegreen (4th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (4th April 2020), Earth Angel (4th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), naochan (5th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (4th April 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), Tyy1907 (5th April 2020), Wind (5th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Japanese
    Thanks

Just bumping...

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -- John Lennon

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naochan For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th April 2020), Franny (5th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), Tam (5th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

About 15 minutes now. I like this guided meditation:

Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 5th April 2020 at 02:30.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), naochan (5th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Done! That was powerful and gave me chills at the end.

However the virus communicated with me and promised it's not it we should blame (it doesn't even prefer humans) and that New York is the Battleground. Still processing it, it was very strange.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th April 2020), gandra99 (5th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (5th April 2020), Wind (5th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by fractal being (here)
    Done! That was powerful and gave me chills at the end.

However the virus communicated with me and promised it's not it we should blame (it doesn't even prefer humans) and that New York is the Battleground. Still processing it, it was very strange.
    Come again? The virus spoke to you?

I'm neither calling you a liar, nor delusional, but this is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing happening. I'm interested to hear more about your experience. How do you know it was the virus? How did it appear to you? What did it tell you?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Ben (5th April 2020), Mercedes (5th April 2020), naochan (6th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    Come again? The virus spoke to you?

I'm neither calling you a liar, nor delusional, but this is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing happening. I'm interested to hear more about your experience. How do you know it was the virus? How did it appear to you? What did it tell you?
    Perhaps you're not realizing it, but you do come across as passive aggressive. If you're not calling me neither a liar, nor delusional, why even bring that up, when you could just ask me politely to expand on my thoughts? So just to make things clear I'm not responding to you because I succumb to bully tactics, but because that's what I eventually intended to do since I already stated that I was still processing that experience. Now I'm not calling you a stoner, but perhaps you should refrain from responding while being high. (See what I did there?)

Furthermore, did I mention anywhere that the virus spoke to me? Do you think verbal communication is the only legit form of communication? What if I told you that since I remember myself I was able to communicate with almost all lifeforms in my surrounding? Would you think that I go around on the streets and engage in conversations with all beings the way I engage with humans? Yourself, can you look that beautiful creature in my avatar and honestly say you're not getting its message? It literally says hi to you, without speaking any words.

I don't know what your spiritual practices are, but you should at least be willing to accept that particularly in deep meditative states one is able to communicate with all creation despite your own lack of similar experiences. Otherwise you'll find it difficult to achieve any sonder. Normally I wouldn't bother with semantics, but you're an administrator and these tactics might potentially sway off any members that are not confident with their experiences.

At the point in the meditation where we were guided to disinfect the planet from the coronavirus I felt strongly that I was doing something wrong. It was then that my energy signature was transferred in New York and intermingled with an energy that I clearly identified it as the virus's. What I could perceive was that it also felt trapped there and that what was happening there was against its will, like some "force" had altered (boosted) its infectivity or deliberately introduced it to the population and it didn't like the suffering it was causing. I also picked that it prefers as hosts amphibian organisms like frogs or water snakes.

It was then that I decided to encompass it with my love which I suppose was in contrast with what we were asked to do, but I have no regrets about it. All in all the meditation for me felt like it lasted for a couple of minutes even though I kept on meditating way past the 20'. In hindsight I think it was wrong for the organizers to focus on the virus, however it was a powerful experience and I think the main goal to bring some positive change was accomplished.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th April 2020), naochan (6th April 2020), onevoice (6th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,424 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by fractal being (here)

It was then that my energy signature was transferred in New York and intermingled with an energy that I clearly identified it as the virus's.
    I firmly believe in what you did here. That our energy can intermingle with other "energies", whether that be Mother earth, an animal, or even a virus. I believe it is possible to communicate, learn, heal and be healed in this fashion. I myself don't have the ability to do this. (yet). But I'm danged sure trying to get to that point. Anyway, ........

I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

fractal being (6th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (6th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Inelia Benz's newsletter on the Global Peace Meditation:

Quote On April 4th/5th (depending where you live), there was a world wide meditation with the intent to bring forth the light paradigm and drop the negative one.

I sent out an invitation to join this global intent using a guided meditation called “The Unified Field”.

Reports are coming back from people who joined the intent using this particular meditation and so far the reports are pretty awesome. A sense of peace, huge field of love, light and joy, a release of limitations and also clarity on what the person is here to do were some of the reports we received.

At a global level, I am still waiting to see what social, economical and physical changes we will create following the global intent.

It is difficult these days not to write about the coronavirus situation in a newsletter. So, here goes:

I like to look at evidence, follow on sources of information and get as many sides of a story as possible before coming to any conclusions. Because of this, it sometimes takes time for me to come forward with a formal statement about situations on the planet.

The coronavirus pandemic is a manufactured, fake, false flag situation designed to gain complete control of the population through fear and the armed forces.

Have you heard of the story of the frog in boiling water? The story goes that if you try to put a live frog into boiling water, it will jump instantly out. However, if you put it in cold water and then slowly heat the water up, it will stay in the water and be boiled to death.

The frog in hot water is a very graphic example, and very accurate to what is happening right now around the planet. Some countries have been faster and much more suppressive in putting in lockdown laws. With the USA, they are moving slower and more cautiously. The USA has an armed population which means the approach to take away civil rights has to be extremely well thought out.

It would not surprise me that after making alcohol and drugs illegal here, some States have already outlawed them for the safety of the children and other adults in the homes of alcohol abusers, they bring out a law requiring all citizens to give up their guns. This will probably follow highly televised shootouts and murders in family homes by unstable men and women.

And that will be a clincher, if the USA population gives up their guns, we can be sure that an absolute and very obvious dictatorship will follow.

Some years ago I wrote about the USA being one of the most oppressed countries in the world. That oppression has been increasing year after year, slowly but surely. More and more civil rights are lost every year. With this artificially induced pandemic, the scale of oppression has reached unprecedented levels. And people are happily complying.

Not so shocking really.

Artificially induced? You might wonder. Yup, even the USA President, Trump, stated in April 4th 2020 when talking about the coronavirus epidemic, “this was artificially induced, they said close it down, you have to close it down. We closed it down.”

You can’t get a clearer declaration of what is happening in the world than that.

We have to ask “why?”

Why are we agreeing, as a species, to lose all our civil rights? To drop commuting to work, institutionalized education, religion, sports, alcohol, drugs, pollution, gathering with others, shopping in person, parks, beaches, and free travel.

At this point, it is hard to be upset about what’s happening when we are seeing clean clear skies, unpolluted waterways, billions of hours spent by people commuting now spent at home with their families and pets.

As we move forward, I perceive what many others are perceiving. A “magical” vaccination, and by the time people come out of their houses, there will be dozens of laws that are newly made for fighting the war on “invisible enemies”.

It is hard not to fall into the victim / aggressor cycle when reading all this, right? Hard to blame, to point the finger and say, “they are doing this!” Even President Trump said, “they said to do it, so we did it.”

But we have to remember that we are here too. We, the people who came here to raise the vibrational frequency of the planet in order to co-create a new paradigm are here because the human collective WANTS a higher frequency experience that excludes “war”.

It is our time to create new systems that work. Educational and work systems that are high frequency and empowering. I said it last October, I told you it was urgent. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJCWKaTlRcw

Do it.

And as a parting note for this newsletter, you’ll be happy to know that our next Driving to the Rez podcast is out!

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

[QUOTE=fractal being;1348849]
    Quote Posted by Tam (here)

Perhaps you're not realizing it, but you do come across as passive aggressive. If you're not calling me neither a liar, nor delusional, why even bring that up, when you could just ask me politely to expand on my thoughts? So just to make things clear I'm not responding to you because I succumb to bully tactics, but because that's what I eventually intended to do since I already stated that I was still processing that experience. Now I'm not calling you a stoner, but perhaps you should refrain from responding while being high. (See what I did there?)

Furthermore, did I mention anywhere that the virus spoke to me? Do you think verbal communication is the only legit form of communication? What if I told you that since I remember myself I was able to communicate with almost all lifeforms in my surrounding? Would you think that I go around on the streets and engage in conversations with all beings the way I engage with humans? Yourself, can you look that beautiful creature in my avatar and honestly say you're not getting its message? It literally says hi to you, without speaking any words.

I specifically mentioned them to avoid offense, but it seems as if that completely backfired. To me, if I had simply said "You said the virus spoke to you? How is that possible?", it could seem as if I were doubting your experience or somehow insinuating you to be disingenuous, so I wanted to be explicitly clear that I was doing neither.

I never assumed the virus spoke to you, literally, either. I'm not sure why you're making these judgments on me, but perhaps you should ask yourself why it is you felt so quickly attacked and offended. And perhaps you should pause and think before jumping to conclusions and judging others, while scolding others for doing the same. For future reference, passive aggression isn't in my nature. I'll tell you outright if I think you're lying or anything else, for that matter. I also apologize for any misunderstanding in tone from this. I was trying to sound lighthearted, not snarky. This forum is a place for people to feel safe posting theories and experiences the mainstream will not accept. With a few exceptions (flat Earth theory, for example), it is not our way to deny or belittle the experiences or beliefs of others.

With that said, thank you for sharing your experience and going into more detail. I had never heard of communication with a virus before, and it seemed interesting to me, simple as that. Have you ever communicated with viruses in the past? Since you've connected with so many different beings on this Earth, what do you think is the most important thing to carry away from all of your experiences?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (6th April 2020), onevoice (6th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread