+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Draw your sword, things are about to get real.

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Constance's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,503 times in 2,621 posts

Default Draw your sword, things are about to get real.

Hello folks

I spent the entire morning writing out some thoughts on inspiration and what have you, only to realise that I wasn't really striking at the heart of the matter and that Brian says it all far better than I ever could

So, in light of that, here is his article.

Draw your sword, things are about to get real.

http://www.thewholespectrom.com/blog...0c94ThbfPY5IPM

This article has been in the making for over 35 years, and it is now time to share my thoughts and speak out. Not because people are waking up or becoming inspired, but the exact opposite. I was stirred having watched Australian alternative news reporter Max Iganís video about how he had been attacked, again. (It may not surprise you that similar things have happened to me and other people I know.) Further inspiration came with the reports of Julian Assangeís disgusting abuse and torture in prison. This is reinforced by the culling of independent and alternative channels via all forms of internet censorship.

A lot of people ask me, ďDonít you think there is a huge shift in consciousness happening and people are starting to wake up?Ē
    Ummm - NO!
    How can anyone seriously believe there is any positive change occurring when every life supporting element on Earth is in the red, and on the verge of total collapse?

The only thing that people are waking up to is the fact there is a problem, and the extent to which it potentially directly threatens them. They are only waking up because they are suffering Ė not because they are being inspired. This article is intended to inspire everyone into action.

But first, letís take a quick look at some of the major issues we are facing as a race:

Endless propaganda and lies by governments and corporations

Relentless erosion of our basic rights

Ongoing destruction of the environment

High rate of flora and fauna extinctions

Massive pedophilia rings in all area of society

Ever increasing homelessness

Increasing unemployment and poverty

Depletion of the Earthís resources

Complete breakdown in community

Worldwide mental health crisis

Exploding personal and national debt

Poor regulations controlling the quality of our food and diet

Corruption in the medical and pharmaceutical industry

Exorbitant political and corporate wages

Unjust distribution of wealth

Exploding rates of autism

Violations and loss of rights and freedoms

Worldwide problems with drug addiction

Here we are in the 21st Century and this is the state of the planet. When is everyone going to say, ďEnough!Ē? Despite the early warnings, the world portrayed in the book Ď1984í has become our reality. The alternative, ďAll for one and one for allĒ would have been the intelligent path for humanity. However, regardless of all the wisdom of the ages, technological advancements, and living in the modern information age, human society is little more than a cesspool - for most people. We can no longer keep our heads buried in the sand, or the clouds, depending on the programs we have running.

There is only one word that indicates an awakening within humanity - Reciprocity. Society is practically void of its precursors - giving, receiving and sharing - so any true sense of community is almost impossible. We have lost sight of any other way of living together, yet reciprocation is how humanity survived until rather recently. Our energies and attention have been hijacked by the endless manufactured dramas and wars, which has led to an every man for himself attitude.

The usual reaction to any issue is to turn to the government to provide solutions, but doing so is like asking a zoo keeper to let you go free. Protesting and petitioning people of authority is an absolute waste of time, which is exactly what they want you to do! So, donít ever think of doing such things. As the late great George Carlin said, ďThey donít care about you!Ē Here is an entertaining video where he enlightens us with his perspective of society - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxbnLxd-ik

WHATíS THE ANSWER?

In line with the True Nature of Life, the answer to humanityís overall situation is extremely simple.

Would you agree that the further we gone away from living in harmony with Nature, the worse things have got?

The answer we need is to go back to living in harmony with Nature. This answer has been self-evident, undeniable and indisputable to everyone I have ever shared it with. We just need to do the complete opposite to what we are currently doing. We have to wipe the slate clean and start again - with Nature as our eternal guide. Everything and everyone must work towards one outcome - EPHEMERALISATION, which translates to our ability to continue producing more using less and less.

Every action has one of these 3 aims: 1. Find the cause of a problem 2. Find or offer a solution 3. Offer and answer to the overall situation. Humanity has been stuck in an endless spiral of problem-reaction-solution for millennia. It is essential to realise that there are no solutions to humanityís problems! None. Zero. So, donít waste your time and energy looking for them.

We are going in the wrong direction altogether - away from Nature. This is why nearly all the solutions currently being offered are only propping up the false reality we are stuck in. They are only perpetuating the insanity.

It is also essential that you realise we already have ALL the answers. By Nature, they always been and always will be there. This means I guarantee you that someone, somewhere, has the answer to every issue we could possibly face. However, there are many reasons why these answers arenít shared, including: a lack of funds for development or production; a lack of Ďcredentialsí, as well as the person was bought out by conglomerates, has been threatened with their life, has been killed, Ďsuicidedí, disappeared, is too scared to step forward, too greedy, or has just ignored.

WHAT DO WE DO NOW?

All trouble-shooters and problem-solvers must consciously work together with Nature as our collective reference point. This will guarantee everything we do will restore the natural balance, in the shortest amount of time possible. Nobody in their right mind can disagree with these facts. Therefore, we donít have to debate issues that should go without saying. However, if a decision is not unanimous, it doesnít get implemented until it is.

I have a saying, ďA million Mother Theresaís wonít stop the problem.Ē Most efforts are little more than damage control, which props up the inevitable collapse. Another saying from South India where I used to live states, ďA colony of ants can overpower a snakeĒ. Regardless of what you believe, you can be assured of one fact - only a conscious and coordinated effort will give us the outcome we need. We have to be smart enough to be more coordinated than those seeking to enslave us.

Henry Thoreau said it best, ďThere are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." It is obvious that everything will only continue to get worse unless we all strike at the common root of all our problems. There literally is no other way out of this mess, and we are running out of time.

Do I hear you say, ďBut what can I do? How can I help? I am only one person!Ē

Well, I have some suggestions. Firstly, lets approach every high-profile person who is genuinely serving humanity. There are countless charities, conservationists, environmentalists, political activists, social justice warriors, freedom fighters, Truth seekers, independent journalists etc. etc. However, despite decades of action, nothing is contributing to any real change.

The main purpose of this article is to highlight the need for the creation of a single umbrella organisation, under which every single individual and group seeking health and freedom can stand together. This is the only cause worthy of investing our time and energy. When everyone sharing this mission honours all Natural Laws, it will ensure that the transition will happen in the most seamless way possible.

We need to shift timelines to the one where we all rise to the challenge and start cooperating and coordinating in the way that is required. If all the leaders in their field, groups and associations got together, they would outnumber their common enemy by a thousand to 1.

A Universal Law is: The closer to the Truth something is, the more instant becomes. If everyone pooled together their funds and resources, then struck at the common root, I can guarantee you the whole thing would be uprooted within 2 weeks!

For example, magine if everyone involved with all the organisations listed below combined forces and struck at the common root.

Sea Shepherd

World Wild Life Fund

Greenpeace

Save the Children

UNESCO

Religion based charities

Medical research

Red Cross

Amnesty International

UNICEF

PETA

Doctors Without Borders

International Fund for Animal Welfare

World Animal Protection

RSPCA

OXFAM

Sierra Club

The amount of combined time, energy and money put into running all these organisations, year after year, is a complete insult to intelligence. However, humanity puts what little faith it has left into these organisations to make a difference. Yet, their collective results have failed to shift the balance in favour of our long-term survival. It is because nearly all the organisations listed above are fake and corrupt to the core. Most people already know they were actually created to NOT help, but we will address this soon.

On top of all the fake charities and activist organisations, we have all alternative medicine and natural health associations. Practically every modality has their own association on a state, federal and international level. There are often multiple ones for each modality. Again, the combined time and energy put into running all these associations only keeps everything and everyone separate and divided.

Imagine what would happen if:
    every herbalist, naturopath, massage therapist, acupuncturist, reiki practitioner, chiropractor, osteopath, kinesiologist, homeopath, sound therapist, aromatherapist, alternative and functional medical practitioner, natural doctor, wholistic dentist, dietitian, nutritionist, meditation practitioner, yoga practitioner, conscious artist/musician/actor, organic grower, permaculture and bio-dynamic farmer, animal lover, anti-vaccine person, health enthusiast, naturalist, fitness trainer, life coach, inventor etc. etc. - together with ALL people with the answers, and ALL the authentic members from organisations and associations - in the entire world - stood together as ONE!

I guarantee you, there really is no problem we canít overcome together! But we do have to do it together. We have to do whatever it takes to get everyone on the same page. and focused on doing what needs to be fixed. We all just need to consciously choose the one timeline where our victory is INEVITABLE. Then we can gracefully go about things in Peace and Love.

Buckminster Fuller said, ďYou never change things by fighting against the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.Ē Therefore, I am proposing that everyone calls upon all the leaders and high-profile people in every field to combine their efforts. We will ask them to establish a new model and community, which completely dissolves the existing one.

This is NOT a call to arms to establish an army to fight the current system. We donít need to give any energy, whatsoever, to resisting those running it. What you resist persists! We only need to withdraw ALL our energy from the old paradigm and focus on creating a new one - based on Nature.

Nature makes everything simple in that everything is black or white. Something is either beneficial or detrimental for our health and freedom. Society confuses us by making everything a grey scale. There is no need to argue or debate anything. This naturally speeds up the whole process.

This perspective and approach to Life makes nearly all the alternative news channels, conspiracy realists, activists etc. etc. completely redundant! Everyone can stop habitually reacting and wasting time and energy on all the manufacured problems and tailored solutions. We can all start consciously responding and direct all our support into creating a single umbrella organisation, which directly addresses the root cause perpetuating all other organisations, associations and charities. After the ultimate victory, we can all support each other in thriving - free of all interference and distraction - forever.

I proposed this action plan many years ago - as The One Earth, One Tribe Movement - but very few people were interested. The current state of affairs means I have decided to reintroduce the idea. It is now time for everyone to stop appealing to puppets like Madame Oprah, or supporting pawns like Greta Thunberg.

I am talking about recruiting ALL the authentic people, who are already awake and genuinely seek to serve humanity. We have to appreciate that not everyone will be suitable, and not everyone will be able to contribute. We are only interested in those who are truly dedicated to the ultimate outcome. Devotion means being prepared to do whatever it takes. And it is going to take everyoneís devotion to succeed!

The specific purpose of this organisation is to facilitate a shift in paradigm. Here is a list of some of the actions required:

Release all free energy technology

Suspend all taxes

Remove practically all fees and penalties

Lift all taxes and tariffs on renewable energy sources

Ban all medicines including vaccines that are not proven to be 100% safe

Lift all bans on natural medicines and alternative treatments

Ensure our individual right to choose our medical treatments

Ensure equal pay for everyone

Cease all military interference and actions overseas

Suspend all military spending

End all privatisation of national assets

End all foreign ownership

Totally ban of all 5G and harmful EMF technology

Ban all weather modification, including chemtrails and HAARP

Terminate of all forms of privacy invasion

End all government and private surveillance technology

Release all hidden and suppressed medicines and treatments

Eliminate the entire banking and finance system

Restructure the entire education system and make it free for all

Eliminate private prisons and false imprisonment

Remove all monarchs

Eliminate the World Bank, IMF and all Federal Reserve Banks

End all banking fees and interest.

Honour all inalienable rights

Uphold personal and national sovereignty

Rewrite national constitutions

End all human trafficking

End all child labour

Eliminate all personal and national debt

Protect all whistle-blowers and create a platform to share their information

Protect and restore as many natural habitats and reserves as possible

Ban all man-made chemicals until they are proven to be safe for the environment and humanity

Protect and preserve indigenous cultures

Release all recycling technology

Decriminalise all drugs

Lift all bans on hemp growth and materials

Ban all nuclear power

Eliminate all nuclear, chemical and biological weapons

Remove all money from politics

Replace the entire monetary system

Doing these things will eliminate or reverse all issues in the previous list. To do this, we need to create an all-inclusive, all-embracing and all-encompassing international community, AND an international organisation that represents the community in all dealings outside of the community. Every individual MUST claim their sovereignty and come together to form the community and organisation, which then supports and protects their members.

Creating change in the world is simple and easy. It only requires everyone to be on the same page. Then, the obvious place to start would be adopting the best of what each country has to offer. We are smart enough to do all of these things. The only reason we havenít done it until now is because we werenít committed to doing what is needed.

Now, we simply have no choice other than to come together in the above manner. There really is no other option. We need to do so using any and every means possible. It is do or die. It all starts now - and there can be no turning back.

WHERE TO FROM HERE?

The first thing we need is full transparency. Because I am the one proposing this, means I have to go first. I am prepared to put all my cards on the table and reveal what I have to offer - but only if there is sufficient response to this article. If it is received well, in the spirit in which it is shared, then my next post will reveal what I have to contribute from my lifeís work. It will include the three core principles of Nature, which when integrated into our efforts, makes everything incorruptible - and guarantees our success.

Despite my best efforts over the last 35 years, everything I have endeavoured to share has gone over most peopleís heads - or it was filtered or misconstrued beyond recognition. My book - THE NATURE OF LIFE: How to remain at Peace while living in the modern world - offers a complete model and blueprint for us to live and share a natural life. It explains how we as individuals, a collective, or we all can return to living in Peace - despite our current situation. But it is like I wrote a symphony, and in that time, everyone went deaf.

So, before I walk away from this entire mess, I thought I would give it one final go. I am just serving the ball to see what comes back and who wants to play. If there is not enough interest, this will be the last thing I share. I will quietly disappear down a completely new path. I simply have nothing left to give or lose folks. I donít wish to waste my life persevering in a field where others lack true devotion. Instead, I will redirect all my energies towards something more fun and fulfilling. And if I have to let Rome burn, I will - but it will be from a great distance.

And, yes. This is a pivotal moment - not just in my life, but for the whole of humanity. I have a saying, ďI have my sword drawn, and I am ready to use the bloody thing!Ē Now, I have a sword in each hand and I am ready to start swinging. Metaphorically, the swords represent the power of discrimination, and knowing what, when, how, where, why and who to spend your time and energy on. I use them to cut through all the BS swamping humanity and Ďshingí anything or anyone that is not pure. If you share the same vision, it is time to draw your sword and step up, so we can get the job done.

I also say (mostly in jest), ďI am not here to rock the boat. I am here to tip the boat over and have the splash wake everyone up.Ē We are not here to win friends and influence people. We are here to realise and share our true potential and purpose - as a conscious community.

So, are you awake now?
    Are you ready to act?
    Are you prepared to do whatever it takes?

You can start by liking and sharing this link with every authentic person you know. You can also go and block and report the social media webpages and websites of all politicians, corporations and media outlets. That may blow out all the algorithms and interrupt the spread of lies and propaganda while we gather our power. We only have a small window of opportunity and probably only have one shot at getting this right.

We can create a list of everyone we can ask to re-present us in establishing this organisation. I have an old Google Document with a long list of people and their contacts. If there sufficient interest, I will share it so people can edit and add to it.

Take moment and imagine this:
    If we create a movement that goes viral and gets traction over the next 6 months, or even 2 weeks - where could we all be then?

Donít wait or look for anyone to be your leader. We donít need leaders when everyone is on the same page. We are only asking all the high-profile people to use their resources to aid in spreading the word. We also request that they voluntarily band together on our behalf. As for myself, I am simply proposing that we all come together to create this conscious movement - and not in anyway trying to be a leader.

Regardless of where you are in the world, you can get the ball rolling by initiating meetings and conferences in your town or city. Then expand into every capital city, state and country. Then, we can have an international conference and bring together the ultimate outcome. The ball is now in your court.

Either way, things are about to get real - so draw your sword and start using the bloody thing!

Please leave your feedback and suggestions below - only genuine answers and contributions are welcomed.
    Please donít waste anyoneís time by just writing comments, posting opinions, or adding your stories - or try to sell or promote other peopleís products and services.
    Only share what you yourself can directly contribute towards creating the new paradigm.
    Everything to do with old one is no longer worthy of a comment!

BOOM!

Love and Light to All
    Brian Gerard Schaefer

For more inspiration...

Draw Your Sword - Things are about to get real *Brian Schaefer*

Draw Your Sword - Call #2 *Brian Schaefer*

2. The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Akasha (21st April 2020), anandacate (5th April 2020), AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), angelfire (9th April 2020), Angels1981 (25th July 2020), Anka (6th April 2020), Annacarl (13th August 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Baby Steps (5th April 2020), Ben Macdonald (8th April 2020), bettye198 (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Bluegreen (6th April 2020), bluestflame (7th April 2020), bobme (5th April 2020), christian (12th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Conaire (5th April 2020), DeDukshyn (5th April 2020), DeeMetrios (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), Eligos (19th April 2020), enfoldedblue (6th April 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), fifi (13th April 2020), fractal being (5th April 2020), Franny (6th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), InaiŠ (6th April 2020), Intranuclear (5th April 2020), Ioneo (6th April 2020), Jackson (2nd May 2020), Jill (2nd July 2020), Journeyon (16th April 2020), justntime2learn (5th April 2020), Kryztian (5th April 2020), Lefty Dave (9th April 2020), lilac (6th April 2020), mab777 (5th April 2020), Mark/Rahkyt (11th May 2020), meeradas (5th April 2020), Melinda (5th April 2020), Michi (5th April 2020), Miha (28th September 2020), Mike (5th April 2020), mpennery (5th April 2020), O Donna (5th April 2020), onevoice (5th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (7th April 2020), Rhogar (5th April 2020), scotslad (15th August 2020), shaberon (5th April 2020), Sophocles (5th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (5th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th April 2020), sunwings (8th April 2020), T Smith (19th April 2020), tessfreq (11th May 2020), toppy (5th April 2020), Tyy1907 (5th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), Victoria (9th April 2020), viking (6th April 2020), Wansen (7th April 2020), Watching from Cyprus (25th May 2020), WhiteFeather (5th April 2020), william r sanford72 (10th April 2020), XelNaga (11th April 2020), Yetti (20th April 2020), YoYoYo (6th April 2020), Yvanka (5th April 2020), Zionbrion (6th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Draw your sword, things are about to get real.

I have had my sword drawn since this nonsence of many things have occured.

The vaccines, the smart phones, the smart tv, the always have lied media and political establishment.

This new, so called Viris, really rang loud alarms inside of me.

I
    Have seen so many people in utter panic, with nobody else in their thoughts but themeselves, hording all that they can get their hands on.

I ask myself why? Why and how can people not think of others needs in not just these times, but always.

I look around and see people merely happy with only existance. A hampster with its wheel is all they can be, for now.

Without freedom. you can only exist, you are the animal in the zoo.

No,I am not in the zoo. I will die free, and defend all others with great respect.

I am sword always.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

anandacate (5th April 2020), AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), bettye198 (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), bojancan (5th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), DeeMetrios (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), Eligos (19th April 2020), fractal being (5th April 2020), Franny (6th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), justntime2learn (5th April 2020), Melinda (5th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), Mike (5th April 2020), mpennery (5th April 2020), palehorse (29th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (5th April 2020), sunwings (8th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020), XelNaga (11th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I have had my sword drawn since this nonsence of many things have occured.

The vaccines, the smart phones, the smart tv, the always have lied media and political establishment.

This new, so called Viris, really rang loud alarms inside of me.

I
    Have seen so many people in utter panic, with nobody else in their thoughts but themeselves, hording all that they can get their hands on.

I ask myself why? Why and how can people not think of others needs in not just these times, but always.

I look around and see people merely happy with only existance. A hampster with its wheel is all they can be, for now.

Without freedom. you can only exist, you are the animal in the zoo.

No,I am not in the zoo. I will die free, and defend all others with great respect.

I am sword always.
    Bobme, thank you for speaking your truth. The world very much needs this right now. But more than anything, we need action. So, thank you for drawing your sword.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

anandacate (5th April 2020), AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), bobme (5th April 2020), DeeMetrios (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), Franny (6th April 2020), justntime2learn (5th April 2020), Kryztian (5th April 2020), Melinda (5th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), Mike (5th April 2020), palehorse (29th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (5th April 2020), sunwings (8th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,395 times in 1,953 posts

I agree with several of the premises, but I tend to think that a global one-ness movement is a waste of time.

I do not know whose "usual reaction" is to turn to government.

Are things not real before this announcement?

"Paradigm shift" has been bandied about for forty years; I was never part of a dominant paradigm.

Keeping some of the suggestions sounds like a bad idea; religious charities and medical research? World Wildlife Fund provides a huge amount of access for all kinds of violence and kidnapping, there is no way I would support it.

It sounds very close to a Maurice Strong-type of operation; the goal of that was for all industrialized countries to "go poof". He for instance packed Buddhists in with Native American shamans in Colorado, trying to make everyone the same, or a watered-down version of each other. If you look into what it was, then this "One Tribe" sounds virtually identical; in fact I would guess it to be the direct progeny.

"petitioning people of authority is an absolute waste of time, which is exactly what they want you to do!"

but

"lets approach every high-profile person who is genuinely serving humanity"

"you can get the ball rolling by initiating meetings and conferences in your town or city"

As a low-profile nobody who has attempted various petitionings, the only results I have found reliable is nothing in public, but to privately spend time with a single individual, working on problems which they consider real, not giving them a list of issues. So I can pretty much promise that the amount of conferences I will be involved with is none, which equals the number of new organizations I am looking for, especially one of this magnitude. Each of these issues is too complex.

For instance if I could make a "safe platform for whistleblowers", then it would fill up with every whiny little complaint and attempt to extort, like lawsuits. I don't think anyone deserves millions of dollars for spilling coffee. So unfortunately most of the people who would be protected by "righting these wrongs", are themselves the source of further problems. If I "end child labor" by pulling some kid off a farm, and they turn into a football star, I don't see any accomplishment. How I could "suspend all taxes" to give free education to everyone, is unimaginable.

So I am quite leery of the "umbrella organization" and I do not think the planet as a whole will ever be "one voice" as suggested.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), DaveToo (9th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), East Sun (5th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), gord (8th June 2020), InaiŠ (6th April 2020), Kryztian (5th April 2020), Melinda (5th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), Michi (5th April 2020), palehorse (29th April 2020), Satori (5th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), sunwings (8th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020), Violet3 (5th April 2020), XelNaga (11th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Constance , what you have written above in so true & hard hitting .
    I am drawing my sword also !
    I feel very soon they will roll out mandatory Covid-19 vaccines & that is where i will draw the line & begin my fight .
    cheers
    D

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), bluestflame (20th April 2020), bobme (5th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), East Sun (5th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), InaiŠ (6th April 2020), palehorse (29th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 696 posts

I do my best to make people open their eyes to actually see what is going on around them.

You have to wait and watch for the right opportunity.

My hope is that the effort I make is then followed and carried on by those that listen. I know that I have opened a few minds and if that can continue then I have started something good.

It is like finding the sweet spot, the right moment when you can say something simple that makes a person stop and think - it is like breaking a person out of being hypnotized. Hopefully that moment stays with them and they are able to keep thinking and then opening the minds of others.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), bobme (5th April 2020), ClearWater (5th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), gini (5th April 2020), gnostic9 (5th April 2020), InaiŠ (6th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), palehorse (29th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020), wondering (5th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I agree with several of the premises, but I tend to think that a global one-ness movement is a waste of time.

I do not know whose "usual reaction" is to turn to government.

Are things not real before this announcement?

"Paradigm shift" has been bandied about for forty years; I was never part of a dominant paradigm.

Keeping some of the suggestions sounds like a bad idea; religious charities and medical research? World Wildlife Fund provides a huge amount of access for all kinds of violence and kidnapping, there is no way I would support it.

It sounds very close to a Maurice Strong-type of operation; the goal of that was for all industrialized countries to "go poof". He for instance packed Buddhists in with Native American shamans in Colorado, trying to make everyone the same, or a watered-down version of each other. If you look into what it was, then this "One Tribe" sounds virtually identical; in fact I would guess it to be the direct progeny.

"petitioning people of authority is an absolute waste of time, which is exactly what they want you to do!"

but

"lets approach every high-profile person who is genuinely serving humanity"

"you can get the ball rolling by initiating meetings and conferences in your town or city"

As a low-profile nobody who has attempted various petitionings, the only results I have found reliable is nothing in public, but to privately spend time with a single individual, working on problems which they consider real, not giving them a list of issues. So I can pretty much promise that the amount of conferences I will be involved with is none, which equals the number of new organizations I am looking for, especially one of this magnitude. Each of these issues is too complex.

For instance if I could make a "safe platform for whistleblowers", then it would fill up with every whiny little complaint and attempt to extort, like lawsuits. I don't think anyone deserves millions of dollars for spilling coffee. So unfortunately most of the people who would be protected by "righting these wrongs", are themselves the source of further problems. If I "end child labor" by pulling some kid off a farm, and they turn into a football star, I don't see any accomplishment. How I could "suspend all taxes" to give free education to everyone, is unimaginable.

So I am quite leery of the "umbrella organization" and I do not think the planet as a whole will ever be "one voice" as suggested.
    Hey there Shaberon,

Thank you for your response. I see you feel very strongly about this and so I would like to honour you for that.

Quote I agree with several of the premises, but I tend to think that a global one-ness movement is a waste of time
    Great that you agree with several of the premises and fair enough that you feel that a global one-ness movement is a waste of time. As Brian said, this is not going to appeal to everyone.

I want to point out to you and anyone else who agrees with you that we can all talk more about what we don't want. There are lots of people talking about what we don't want endlessly. So if I had wanted to start a thread to talk more about what we don't want, I would have started one. But that was not my intention. My intention was to talk about what we do want for ourselves and each other and then take action on that.

I want to ask you a question if I may? What do you have to offer Shaberon in the way of a solution to what we are facing?

And another question if I may? Is there a direction that you think we could head in that might offer us the best chance at being sovereign, and would you consider a new model and a system that would make the old one obsolete?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "I do not know whose "usual reaction" is to turn to government." Are you referencing the organisations that Brian listed as a complete insult to our intelligence?

Where you say here

Quote Keeping some of the suggestions sounds like a bad idea; religious charities and medical research? World Wildlife Fund provides a huge amount of access for all kinds of violence and kidnapping, there is no way I would support it.
    If you had read Brians comments below that list, you would have noticed that he said

Quote The amount of combined time, energy and money put into running all these organisations, year after year, is a complete insult to intelligence. However, humanity puts what little faith it has left into these organisations to make a difference. Yet, their collective results have failed to shift the balance in favour of our long-term survival. It is because nearly all the organisations listed above are fake and corrupt to the core. Most people already know they were actually created to NOT help, but we will address this soon.
    Brian was not supporting the list at all. He was pointing out that nearly all the organisations are fake and corrupt to the core.

Quote Are things not real before this announcement?
    It's an expression, "things are about to get real". It's not a literal statement.

Quote It sounds very close to a Maurice Strong-type of operation; the goal of that was for all industrialized countries to "go poof". He for instance packed Buddhists in with Native American shamans in Colorado, trying to make everyone the same, or a watered-down version of each other. If you look into what it was, then this "One Tribe" sounds virtually identical; in fact I would guess it to be the direct progeny.
    I used to work with Brian for 7 years. I was there when he first introduced the idea of the One Earth, One Tribe. I've been writing about this for years on Avalon and at no point in time has Maurice Strong ever been referenced. What you describe here is the absolute antithesis of what the One Earth Tribe was and is about.
    If you listen to any of Brians videos, you would know that the outcome of Brians work is for Peace for the individual, peace for the collective and peace for all.

Quote As a low-profile nobody who has attempted various petitionings, the only results I have found reliable is nothing in public, but to privately spend time with a single individual, working on problems which they consider real, not giving them a list of issues. So I can pretty much promise that the amount of conferences I will be involved with is none, which equals the number of new organizations I am looking for, especially one of this magnitude. Each of these issues is too complex.

Everyone is going to have a different idea about what they consider to be real issues because we are all individuals. What the One Earth One Tribe is attempting to do (and it still might fail) is to unite people in a common purpose, the common ground, so to speak so that we can be truly sovereign, so that we can be truly self-sufficient and truly self-reliant. The things that we want for ourselves and each other are what we can unite under.
    For example;
    • Clean water
    • Clean air
    • A safe environment (no wars funded and created by banks, governments and orgs)
    • High quality foods
    Last edited by Constance; 5th April 2020 at 05:56.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

anandacate (5th April 2020), AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), bettye198 (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), gini (5th April 2020), gord (8th June 2020), graciousb (5th April 2020), InaiŠ (6th April 2020), Mark/Rahkyt (11th May 2020), palehorse (29th April 2020), shaberon (5th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Thank you Constance , what you have written above in so true & hard hitting .
    I am drawing my sword also !
    I feel very soon they will roll out mandatory Covid-19 vaccines & that is where i will draw the line & begin my fight .
    cheers
    D
    Thank you Deemetrios.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

anandacate (5th April 2020), AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), graciousb (5th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I do my best to make people open their eyes to actually see what is going on around them.

You have to wait and watch for the right opportunity.

My hope is that the effort I make is then followed and carried on by those that listen. I know that I have opened a few minds and if that can continue then I have started something good.

It is like finding the sweet spot, the right moment when you can say something simple that makes a person stop and think - it is like breaking a person out of being hypnotized. Hopefully that moment stays with them and they are able to keep thinking and then opening the minds of others.
    Thank you for your thoughts here Patient and for all that you do to contribute to awakening humanity.
    I think there is absolute merit in approaching people individually when you can find the right moment, and I often do that myself.
    What I am concerned about is that we are now in a situation where our rights and our freedoms are being taken away from us on a daily basis, hence why this thread is about rising to the collective challenge.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

anandacate (5th April 2020), AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), bobme (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), gord (8th June 2020), graciousb (5th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,395 times in 1,953 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    I want to ask you a question if I may? What do you have to offer Shaberon in the way of a solution to what we are facing?

I used to work with Brian for 7 years. I was there when he first introduced the idea of the One Earth, One Tribe. I've been writing about this for years on Avalon and at no point in time has Maurice Strong ever been referenced. What you describe here is the absolute antithesis of what the One Earth Tribe was and is about.
    If you listen to any of Brians videos, you would know that the outcome of Brians work is for Peace for the individual, peace for the collective and peace for all.

Everyone is going to have a different idea about what they consider to be real issues because we are all individuals. What the One Earth One Tribe is attempting to do (and it still might fail) is to unite people in a common purpose, the common ground, so to speak so that we can be truly sovereign, so that we can be truly self-sufficient and truly self-reliant. The things that we want for ourselves and each other are what we can unite under.
    For example;
    • Clean water
    • Clean air
    • A safe environment (no wars funded and created by banks, governments and orgs)
    • High quality foods
    He must be a Mason. The riddle of Masonry is how to establish peace. We already have an organization for that. It doesn't recruit very much.

I am glad to hear at least some distance from Strong although, superficially, it sounds very similar, which sets off my sensors.

The last bit can be summarized as the American Revolution. This established personal sovereignty--nothing else on earth ever has. We have been tricked into surrendering it to "citizenship".

If Americans dump their citizenship, the house of cards will collapse overnight.

So, at least here, the solution has been around since 1776; I can't possibly add anything to it. All I can really do is point out what it is, and where it started deviating in the 1800s until no one understands it any more. If someone thinks it was fought for democracy, they are mistaken--it was to prevent it. Democracy, of course, describes today's conditions. Citizenship is just subjugation to a government other than a monarch, in which case a king may well be more effective than a bureaucracy.

American laws that uphold sovereignty are still in force; other countries would have to be totally reformed.

The political solution has already been provided; so if we look at things like sovereignty, private property, and lawful money, and start finding everything cloaked in a Pharasaical euphemism like citizenship, residential property, and legal tender, then it is mostly just law working against us, because those things describe opposite conditions, and they come in an "all or nothing" form. As soon as I accept citizenship, I become a criminal and an unpaid government employee, under all the terms and restrictions, tax and bribe schemes, and so on. If I don't, I am utterly unable to participate in banking, insurance, or real estate, and there is very little the government can do to me, unless I damage something. Likewise, businesses, if the owner was legally responsible, could be made to suffer very greatly if they sold poisoned food or dumped toxic waste in the river; there would be no dodging responsibility since corporations would be nearly non-existent. So there is about enough legal force to react to damage, and not much else.

Correspondingly, the threat in those times was not the Bavarian Illuminati, no one cared about them. It was Thomas Paine that brought governments to their knees hoping to prevent an "American style" revolution in Europe. And nothing of the same kind took place again. I would think it would be the thing to emulate, if we do not want repressive governments in the hands of moneyed interests.

In the older times of Kings, Jubilee was a standard practice, and that memory is gone too. If I had to be a subject to someone, and they practiced Jubilee, I would be forced to say they are good. In terms of peace, we could say the work of Emperor Franz Josef really did accomplish this for forty years, so there definitely is such a thing, and it can even be done by a person with an unreasonable amount of power without bothering anyone.

The message about the revolution and sovereignty is probably lost to me personally. I am too old. It is something to teach children, so they get a choice to never pay these taxes. In middle age, now that I have given lots of money to the system, I vainly hope they will give some of it back; if I leave, they just keep it. But if anyone had taught me about this when I was sixteen, I certainly would not have participated. At this point, I am really part of the problem. About all I can do is give away free information about sovereignty and a system of samadhi. On a personal level, I can provide various kinds of training and catharsis, and I would rather pursue this kind of stuff than attempting a public meeting to bend some ignorant ear to my words. I don't really offer anything to the world or the political sphere, just to an individual, when opportunities arise. Similarly, I would not join anything new either, and so the aspect of "must create umbrella organization" is a bit of a put-off. I suspect something like that will not work, happen, or accomplish anything, whereas I can trust and rely on my own hands and what I personally do on a much smaller scale.

I am skittish about organizations, and I am pretty sure that most of the rest of the non-Eurocentric world is not even going to listen to a bunch of fancy white people talk. But at least in south Asia, borders and divisions mean nothing to them, there is already great underlying unity, you won't be able to penetrate it. Tell a few million rice farmers they forgot what nature is, and they will probably just go back to the paddy. Instead of new groups, centuries-old traditions are very effective, at least for happiness. When we are just philosophizing it is one thing, but the stuff about making a planet-wide club is kind of a non-starter.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Blacklight43 (5th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), gord (8th June 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), ryanfraser (5th April 2020), Satori (5th April 2020), Savannah (5th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,022 times in 3,988 posts

You know who knows best about the major sleaze in our modern society? It is the new immigrants as they get their naivety training. Soon they come to the realization they are trapped. They work hard but they are not fooled anymore - this world steals their dreams, their time, their money, and their lives. But since they come from places even worse than here, they make the best of it, like the rest of us. It doesn't take long until they are locked into the treadmill of drudgery, become apathetic, and look and act just like a seasoned veteran of their countries.

I don't know the answer but it is not by taking out our swords. My sword has been out before I could even heft it. It has not helped. At least not to my satisfaction.

There is something missing in our lives and I don't know what it is.

I feel it most when I am in nature. There is an emptiness in our lives. A hollowness that makes us superficial. There is a yearning in us that creates an insatiable appetite that cannot be satisfied.

I think it has to do with our true nature. A nature that is so far from us modern humans we have forgot what it is.

We live unnatural lives.

A part of it is that as members of society we expect our betters to help us - to reach back down and raise us up. But instead they use their influence to leverage their own positions, at the expense of our own, and so make life even harder for us at the bottom.

Another is our false education that merely trains us to accept and obey the decrees of authority and to learn to handle high degrees of stress.

But the worst is the wars. War after war. Unending wars!

It inures our empathy. It makes us immune to the suffering of others. It makes us complicit!

I rage against my complicity. But I am guilty, because I could have done more.

I could have died for my cause.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 5th April 2020 at 15:19.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), cascadian (5th April 2020), ClearWater (5th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), Delight (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), InaiŠ (6th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), onevoice (5th April 2020), Satori (5th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), toppy (5th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), Victoria (9th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,685 times in 983 posts

This, in my opinion, isn't a revolution we can win as "Us against them".. This is something one must battle from within. One person at a time... Make a choice, stick to it, live it..

We don't need any more agencies, groups, religions, cults, departments, organizations, etc.. This is something we all must do alone, with ones self. Show others by example, and spread it that way.. You aren't going to change anyone but yourself, and you can teach by example.. This won't happen overnight..

I do wish everyone well in that journey.. We are in this together..

24. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Bodhicee (9th April 2020), christian (12th April 2020), ClearWater (5th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), Delight (5th April 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), graciousb (5th April 2020), Holly Lindin (19th April 2020), InaiŠ (6th April 2020), Intranuclear (6th April 2020), Joe Sustaire (16th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), onawah (6th April 2020), pueblo (11th April 2020), Satori (5th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), Victoria (9th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Moderator Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 times in 334 posts

Live by the sword, die by the sword. A false dichotomy ..

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 795 posts

The list of required actions in the OP is too long and ideological... IMO

Pick your battle.... and one that can be won - I think that the battle should be to stop 5G...

Because everything is affected if it goes ahead - there will be no escape and we will be controlled and defeated -

There are two clear areas of the battle plan...

One ~ Raising awareness

Two ~ Direct Action

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Bodhicee (9th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), Jackson (5th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), Patient (6th April 2020), Satori (5th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for all your thoughts!

Maybe I should have started that inspiration thread after all.

What I want to say in response to all that has been said here is that the intent behind what Brian shares is pure. Perhaps if a person got to know him and/or had read his book, they might understand the absolute purity behind the intention.

The drawing of the sword was purely a metaphorical tool to describe how we need to come together and take action. This was the spirit in which it was given. However it seems that there are some here who have either completely misinterpreted or misunderstood what was said and/or who didn't take the time out to read the article or listen to the videos before responding.

Brian stated very clearly here:

Quote This is NOT a call to arms to establish an army to fight the current system. We donít need to give any energy, whatsoever, to resisting those running it. What you resist persists! We only need to withdraw ALL our energy from the old paradigm and focus on creating a new one - based on Nature.
    A beloved member of this community sent me this quote. I am going to share it here.

"It could be made into a monster,
    If we all pull together as a team." ~ Pink Floyd

This thread was started as a call to action. I don't know how much more rooted in the practical it could be.

I also want to address what has been said about how we go about what is currently happening in this world.

Despite all the work that people have done individually and collectively, despite all our best efforts, nothing has changed. Things are getting worse and not better.

If people don't like what I have shared here, I'm fine with that. I was hoping to inspire people but I have absolutely no intention of getting into debates about this with anyone because it is all very black and white to me about what direction we need to head in.

However! If people are not open to what has been shared or if they don't find it relevant, then I am prepared to set that all aside and look at something else!

I'm completely open to any and all suggestions about what we can do at a practical level that will provide answers.
    Last edited by Constance; 5th April 2020 at 22:50.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), ClearWater (5th April 2020), gord (6th April 2020), InaiŠ (6th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), palehorse (29th April 2020), Satori (5th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,930 times in 1,468 posts

Constance, I write only to say that you started this thread and posted your OP for all the rights reasons and with the best of intentions. Thank you.

You will see, for what itís worth, where I come down on this by noting the posts I thanked. However, not thanking the other posts, including yours, does not mean I disagree entirely with what was said. I agree with a great deal of it, but have some disagreement with what and how to resolve the great, myriad and complex issues raised.

Donít let the less than enthusiastic response to your posts get you down or deter you in any way from posting and speaking (and writing) your mind.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), christian (12th April 2020), ClearWater (5th April 2020), Constance (5th April 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), gord (6th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), Patient (6th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Constance, I write only to say that you started this thread and posted your OP for all the rights reasons and with the best of intentions. Thank you.

You will see, for what itís worth, where I come down on this by noting the posts I thanked. However, not thanking the other posts, including yours, does not mean I disagree entirely with what was said. I agree with a great deal of it, but have some disagreement with what and how to resolve the great, myriad and complex issues raised.

Donít let the less than enthusiastic response to your posts get you down or deter you in any way from posting and speaking (and writing) your mind.
    Dearest Satori,

I hear you.

I would be really keen to hear about any inspirations you may have around what we can do at a practical level.

Thank you for the encouragement. I very much appreciate it.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (6th April 2020), Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), gord (6th April 2020), Mercedes (6th April 2020), Patient (6th April 2020), Satori (6th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,022 times in 3,988 posts

Dear Constance,
    In the spirit of this thread, I will give you my opinion.

How can we create a society I would want to live in...

No money.
    No laws with repercussions, just guidelines.
    Jobs are for survival, and there are many of us, so very little work will be needed to meet this requirement.
    Real research into real areas of interest - always with the least of us in mind.
    No profit incentive, except for perks above the norm.
    All resources evenly distributed.
    Job #1: bring all people up to a certain level of comfort - clean water, healthy food, infrastructure, etc.
    Create facilitators with on-the-scene powers.
    Determine the talents of members of society and facilitate their success - for the good of society.
    Set up a council of elders to run society.
    Create a constitution to edify the rights of members.
    Create an institution to enforce the rights of members.

And at this point I refer you to a thread of mine that outlined such a document:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...19-World-Peace

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Constance (6th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 times in 973 posts

Humanity is under attack
    It's just easier for an "advanced" et race to manipulate certain humans to do the dirty work for them. When subjugation and conquering is all you've known for eons, it's the only semblance of joy these depraved souls experience. Love is long gone from them.

We dont have near the 3d lifespans they do but the saving grace is we dont lose touch with the power of love we are a part of. As we all know love is the highest and most transformative power there is. So how do we use this love?

The power of our collective consciousnesses asking Source Creator to RAISE UP those lost et souls that wish our destruction and suffering. With enough human intention acting through the divine realm seeking to soften their hearts enough so they withdraw from OUR affairs so we can truly reach our potential.

Meditating on good and lively things isnt enough. We'll get rolled right over.

The power of prayer directed to the Almighty is so underrated. We've been purposely misled and distracted away from it. When it's where our action arm is. Our free will is honored by the divine to the nth degree. So our direct requests are needed

How powerful is that - WE are the glimmer of hope for the ET's that have fallen so so far

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Constance (6th April 2020), Star Mariner (19th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Sunny (1st June 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,898 times in 2,434 posts

Hi Constance... Excellent I'll l post this on the Facebook page.

Great Post.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Constance (6th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast